Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Yonyx

Guide interattive guidate dall'albero decisionale che si collegano alla maggior parte dei sistemi CRM. Segui i processi aziendali in modo interattivo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Yonyx

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Aspetti negativi:

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Valutazioni di Yonyx

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Yonyx ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 236 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Yonyx?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (236)

Wes
Wes
Product Support Engineer
Macchinari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Aspetti positivi:

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Aspetti negativi:

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Tonia
Vice President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

One of the best business decisions we have made in 26 years!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: My onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best onboarding experience anyone could ask for, he is extremely knowledgeable, problem solver, patient and an excellent teacher!

Aspetti positivi:

We can be consistent in what should be said to our clients with customized decisions tree scripts. I can take my 21 year of experience and troubleshoot the problem with Yoynx decision trees to help our staff answers questions with out management. It can be customized for almost an application you can conceive. We will also be integrating with Striven software for smoother customer service experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Just started using Yonyx non that I can see right now.

Filipe
Co-Owner (Portogallo)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Effective tool for managing, sharing and utilizing knowledge

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Yonyx has facilitated real-time knowledge sharing. Has given the best experience in this sector.

Aspetti positivi:

In a world where information is abundant and knowledge is power, having the best knowledge software is a huge step. Enhancing existing strategies is made possible with Yonyx in the bid to achieving professionalism. I have used it in identification, capturing, evaluation and sharing knowledge and information assets which are key to better decisions. It is easy to work with and acts as a multidisciplinary platform.

Aspetti negativi:

With AI technology, accuracy is improved and every insights generated has yielded good results. I cannot complain.

Victoria
CSR (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 10.000+ dipendenti

review

3,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Aspetti negativi:

That it isn't consistently working well.

Risposta di Yonyx

2 anni fa

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Narasimha Rao
Director (India)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Yonyx for contact center

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Guided call flow is a great help for my agents when taking calls. While Yonyx helping in proper flow, it is also helping in many places decision taking is critical. It has reduced tremendous amount of effort in daily activities.

Aspetti negativi:

I faced a bit challenge when I am trying to format text in reference guides. It took lot of time for me to select each word or sentence and select required formatting. I think it may be helpful in making it little easier. Also, it would be great help if Yonyx can integrate with microsoft power apps.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir.
Servizi di informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

Aspetti negativi:

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer (Kenya)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Truly trustworthy and Secure tool. You should try Yonyx.

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Fantastic tool. Commendable experience. I look forward to applying it more and more on my work. Good work.

Aspetti positivi:

Yonyx has helped me grow my organization. It has been a partner in so many ways. It is user-friendly and easy to use. I have improved on my telemarketing tactics and overall quality of services is commendable. I have confidence on whatever decisions I make as a CEO. Yonyx has purely good intentions on inspiring and growing businesses. Try it.

Aspetti negativi:

None in my experience. I have not experienced the bad side of Yonyx if any. I like it.

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer (USA)
Reti informatiche, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Troubleshooting Tool

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I have used Yonyx since 2015 in an ongoing capacity. I enjoy working in it and it's helped create a lot of integral guides for our internal employees.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and their willingness to explain their product and make effective changes when necessary.

Aspetti negativi:

They normally fulfill my requests and I have no issues at this time.

Kim
Kim
Sr. processor (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

happy Customer

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

Aspetti negativi:

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

Nicolas
Senior Tech Support (Canada)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Winning with Yonyx team!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: INCREDIBLE.
Will recommend again.
Sales and tech support team are the best we had for a long time!

Aspetti positivi:

Clearly found myself easily between the flow chart programming and system. The team is just incredible! Our account manager is gold, tech support work fast and made is all easier for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Yonyx system itself work pretty great! The saleforces integration for the Yonyx-to-case is a bit native, and salesforce does not allow everything we wanted. Still happy about what we got

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Really good product that just keeps getting better

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Aspetti positivi:

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

Aspetti negativi:

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron
Sales Consultant (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

Great user experience

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Aspetti positivi:

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Aspetti negativi:

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Multipurpose Tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Aspetti positivi:

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Risposta di Yonyx

4 anni fa

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Great platform. Super user friendly!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Forniture e materiali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

A great tool for self service.

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Aspetti negativi:

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Sandra
Customer service agent (UK)
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Useful Database for tech calls

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Good - I was able to read it and give accurate advice to the customers when they called in with an internet issue

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to catalogue instructions which are easy to access during a call to a customerWe can access the instructions to set up a modem or troubleshoot internet issues with the customerThe user can access documents with graphics and text and these can be copied and emailed to the customer

Aspetti negativi:

A better string search options that looks at the whole text of a document rather than just the titles

TaLina
Broker Representative (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Yonyx Review

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Its a smooth system that easily allows me to complete my job functions each day.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there can be technical issues.

Oscar
agent (Portogallo)
Reti informatiche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls. Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions. the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Aspetti negativi:

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

Great Tool

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Aspetti negativi:

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Pritam
Customer Service Associate (India)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best software for end user and for content management

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to access the information. User friendly. Easy to adapt to the software.

Aspetti positivi:

1) The usage of yonyx for the end user is very simple and systematic.2) Content quality and content management experience is great.3) Easy access is one of its prime features. The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4) Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5) It is a value for money experience for the end user.

Aspetti negativi:

1) Color scheme, choice of schematic or diagram is available for users.2) Choice of text style and font size or diagram is available for users.2) The content selection process or content disposal process could have been in the flow chart or diagram. It would look better.

Sandy
LOA (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The scripting center is very user friendly

Aspetti positivi:

The scripting center is very user friendly and self explanatory. I like that I can request changes right on the platform.

Aspetti negativi:

The input field is required. I think this is probably an admin thing but I don't like the fact that some of the input field is required. I just put an X or ? in those fields sometimes.

Ismael
DSCA (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Kumaresan
coding (India)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Coding

Aspetti positivi:

Easy navigation for access denial reason

Aspetti negativi:

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

belen
assistent customer service (Portogallo)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Aspetti positivi:

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.