Populr

Customer Success Manager
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Populr helped us quickly create landing pages for current customers to use for onboarding. It easily allowed us to add various documents, tutorials and embed videos all into one landing page. I wish I had known about it before spending my time researching other tools that I could have had to pay for. Populr pages are so easy to create and look fantastic on mobile.

Vantaggi: Populr is a fantastic landing page builder! It's super user-friendly with a drag and drop interface that allows you to quickly setup a landing page, embed videos and photos and text. The best part is the tool is completely free to use and the support team is fantastic to work with, although you'll rarely need to reach out to them.

Inconvenienti: It seems the tool hasn't been updated in a little while. It could probably use a bit of a refresh and some additional themes, but it's still fantastic especially for the fact that it's free. Also their pages are all mobile-friendly by default, which is a definite must today.

Easy way to increase marketing communications - without engaging a whole design/IT team

Data della recensione: 10/11/2014
Jeni W.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Pretty simple to use, with a good user interface, producing professional looking pages quickly. Was easy to test as well, with all the same functions during freemium use only with greater branding present.
The tracking is fairly basic, but great to have individually for each page.
We are in China and I have no problem to integrate videos hosted on the video platforms here.

Vantaggi: Freemium same functions as paid
Easy to use
Quick page response
Automatic saving (but not posting live)
Can collaborate easily (and delete collaboration rights easily too)
Good range of functions
Good range of example pages, great for ideas

Inconvenienti: Would like a "Blank" slate design (I am always deleting all the modules before I start a new page)
Font size, colours, could have better choices (currently it is all in themes and limited)
Some bugs (occasionally content deletes itself)

Populr.me - an extremely effective way to share information for your deals

Data della recensione: 24/7/2014
John M.
Servizi finanziari
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I love Populr and and use it more and more often. I'd been looking for something like this forever and was ecstatic (not exaggerating) when I came across it. I use it to organize and distribute due diligence information for the small corporate finance deals I work on and it is very effective for that. The only alternative was outrageously expensive and complicated “deal room” software that targets law firms and investment banks doing large scale M&A. I currently use a slightly modified version of one of the most basic templates offered, which is perfect for my needs - 10 or 20 documents grouped by type or subject matter in an attractive, organized fashion. My clients, who pay me to find financing for their projects, like it and so do the potential investors I share the projects with. And I like being notified whenever they open the Pop. I have looked at other Populr.me templates and their uses and I plan to adapt one or more as soon as I can for marketing my services to potential clients. There is a lot more I can do with Populr.me and I intend to.

Vantaggi: • Attractive and varied templates that are easy to modify and use
• Uniformly positive reactions from recipients
• Great way to distribute information.
• Alternative to DropBox, ShareFile, static webpages, Deal Room Software

Inconvenienti: • The Help Pages could use some Help.

I Don't Want to Think About Business Without Populr

Data della recensione: 21/1/2015
Barry F.
Salute, benessere e fitness
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I came across this product during a webinar and, even if I live to be 115, it has paid for itself many times over. I often go from idea, to proposal at the speed of typing. No need to even think twice about 'who is going to lay it out?', 'where will I host it?', 'what if I need to make edits?', 'how will I know if it's viewed?' - and a dozen other concerns that are no longer mine!

Vantaggi: Fast
Easy
Beautiful design
Can publish to my own domain(!!!)
Many templates
Amazing customer service
New templates being added all the time
Totally clean Web 3.0 look/feel
Unlimited POPs on my account
Easy to collaborate with others

Inconvenienti: I'd like to be able to publish to more than 3 domains (I play in a lot of worlds!)
I honestly can't think of another one

Excellent!

Data della recensione: 21/10/2014
Jason M.
Intrattenimento
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Over the last year I have become a huge fan of Populr. Since I have no knowledge of web design, I use the easy to create pop pages for business proposals. My clients have been blown away by the proposals that I have put in front of them using Populr. Highly recommended.

Vantaggi: Easy to integrate video clips, photos, pdf files. The layout is extremely easy to change and customize. The entire system is very intuitive.

Inconvenienti: It does take a little getting used to. And from time to time the system runs slowly (although that could be my internet connection, too)

Populr makes it easy

Data della recensione: 28/2/2015
Steven V.
Account Executive
51-200 dipendenti
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Populr makes generating one pagers and marketing collateral as easy as typing up a document in Word. I don't have the time to spend perfecting a document's layout with other means, but with Populr it's simple; type it out, select or upload a background, move anything around if I have to, and publish.

Vantaggi: Ease of use, professional look, customer support

Inconvenienti: Haven't found any yet.

Very flexible and secure way to share information

Data della recensione: 13/8/2014
Jackie H.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Populr gives me an easy way to share my training materials with delegates. I also use it for proposals - so much more impressive than just sending an email with an attachment.

Vantaggi: I like that I can share my files with people, and give potential clients a nice surprise with a personal page with my proposal.

Inconvenienti: Can't think of any,

Flexible Landing Pages for Market Testing

Data della recensione: 17/9/2015
Gabe G.
Technology Delivery Director
Gestione formativa, 10.001+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I use Populr for building landing pages to test different value propositions for different customer segments as I hone in on early adopters for business and product ideas. It makes the process of creating and hosting them fast and simple. Love what they've done.

Vantaggi: Easy to use. Great variety of layout choices. I don't have to think about hosting or any technical stuff.

Inconvenienti: Getting lines to open in a new window is a little clunky, but I'm sure they'll make it a more integrated feature soon. Certainly not a deal breaker.

Stumbled upon it

Data della recensione: 9/2/2015
Stijn W.
Business development manager Mobile and Cloud Solutions
51-200 dipendenti
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I stumbled upon it and started using it. There is no learning curve since everything is so straightforward and even when you need help , you get a reply/help with in a day. On top of that ,the build-in analytics really provide you the view that you need

Vantaggi: * straightforward
* decent analytics

Inconvenienti: * Realtime collaboration

Great value! Measurable results.

Data della recensione: 17/4/2015
Jeff J.
Capitale di rischio e private equity
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Our print and digital media properties provide advertisers with a wide variety of programs and platforms to reach their target audiences. Populr, provides us with a cost effective way to update and market these options to our advertisers.

Vantaggi: Turnkey, no learning curve. Sharable templates. Good measurement tools.

Fast and easy

Data della recensione: 9/3/2019
Children's Program Worker
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: it is super fast and easy when making a page

Inconvenienti: i find adding a little bit widget confusing

Pops Rock - Plain and Simple

Data della recensione: 2/10/2013
Barryf
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I used to write emails to prospects. Often I wouldn't hear back or the reply would be a polite, 'we'll call you'. Now I send Pops... they call me on the phone. They book me. The power of using a Pop to introduce a product or service is remarkable. It takes the message from ordinary, to insane. I've tested - heavily in fact - the conversion rate with both cold and warm leads and the Pop wins every time. Even when the answer is 'no', it's a much nicer 'no'. If someone has a good reason for not using Pops, could you tell me? I can't see the downside. Favorite Feature: "Duplicate". Man... I have a few templates and changing an entire proposal or 'Welcome' takes less than a minute. It has eliminated cancellations from my membership site. By using a Tracker URL I know when they are opened and I can't hardly believe how often people go back to see what they got as a Welcome once they join. Great product... Among the best (and this from a guy that uses a LOT of products). Barry Friedman
www.GetMoreCorporateGigs.com
www.ShowbizBluepring.com
www.30DaysSugarFree.com

Vantaggi: Easy to use
Easy to duplicate
Embed videos easily
Customize as fast as you can type
Beautiful templates

Inconvenienti: I wish I had at least one... I don't.

Populr: An Amazing Little Gem From Nashville

Data della recensione: 21/11/2013
Christopher rippie
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: We have kicked the tires on quite a many single pages site builders. From inflexible flier based templates to full blown "Code-Em-Up" site builders, each offers a differentiating layer of capability and potential. Populr falls smack in the middle of that field and provides the perfect blend of simplicity and creative flexibility allowing both developers and non-developers alike a chance to produce some truly incredible online pages. Great things come out of Nashville, TN, and Populr is yet another fine example of just that. This young start-up is primed to shine and change the entire Micro publishing landscape in the process.

Vantaggi: The simple click and edit builder also features an embed tool that lets the more seasoned professional integrate some very powerful third party solutions into the page while amateurs will also find it quite easy create truly amazing one page sites.

Inconvenienti: While you won't find a gigantic selection of themes just yet, the ones offered do provide a wide level of flexibility and differentiation. More themed templates are being developed at the time of this review.

Simple, easy to use and click-type of website creator

Data della recensione: 26/8/2018
Content Producer
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Populr is a website creating software that I usually use to create more advertising for our company. Populr allows me to arrange my articles, company photos, company details and other important data regarding our company in a click-drag type of layout arrangement. It made website creating easy for those who have no experience in website coding.

Inconvenienti: Minimal design and formatting choices which limits creativity but the present formatting possibilities are also amazing with so possibilities for design. Besides that, everything is great and the user interface is user-friendly.

What The Web Has Been Waiting For!

Data della recensione: 23/11/2013
Paul s aka "driver49"
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I've been creating web pages for almost as long as there's been a World Wide Web - like, since 1995. I used to use programs like Dreamweaver to create HTML docs, but that's so... 2002! Now, whenever I need to knock out a fresh web doc, I go straight to Populr.

Vantaggi: Just about every tool you can possibly need to create rich web docs can be found in Populr. Whether it's text, photos, video or embeds of almost any type, you can build your doc quickly and easily with Populr.

Inconvenienti: Oh, it could probably do with a little more font formatting, and sometimes I wish I had a little more control over how photos are cropped, but they've probably fixed both of those issues since the last time I used the service to create a new doc.

Populr is becoming indispensable to me

Data della recensione: 1/12/2013
Laura creekmore
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I've been using Populr off and on for a year now. It's taken a little while for me to figure out the best way to use it to communicate -- but it turns out, the answer is, lots of ways! Populr has become my go-to platform to share information -- sometimes with a group, and sometimes with just one person. It makes it easy to create a visually appealing page, and that makes it easy for my audience to connect and to act.

Vantaggi: * Makes you think in chunks -- which is a great way for your audience to receive information
* Flat-out easy to make information visually appealing
* Audience finds it easy to receive information this way

Inconvenienti: * May change the way you think about communicating -- but that's not a bad thing!

Notes from Trying Populr

Data della recensione: 24/11/2013
Jessie
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Overall, a great option. Users need to be pretty facile with technology, but not professional. I've used for personal and business purposes.

Vantaggi: Easy to choose and set up templates. Examples are helpful in generating ideas. Sending and posting are easy and intuitive. Analytics are helpful, as are ability to edit teams and domains.

Inconvenienti: Only as good as the human user and also the logo/graphics you have available to you. In other words, Populr can make your content look great, but can't make a great logo for you if you don't already have one. Steep learning curve!

Populr in Education

Data della recensione: 22/12/2013
Dr. jl anderson

Commenti:
I am just getting started with Populr and I am enjoying it! I can see so much great potential for using it in my school with faculty, staff, and students. My favorite thing so far is how you can integrate so many different mediums onto one page! When I have an important message to share that I want to be sure people hear correctly, I will be posting it on a new page!

Vantaggi: I really like that I can place different media in the same document: Video clips; pictures; documents; and links. It is an easy way to put together a complete message!

Populr is an amazing tool

Data della recensione: 3/12/2013
Megan wage
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I have found Populr a quick and easy way to create and send out information online. The personal one pagers (POPs) are versatile and great to use for personal use or for business. I have used Populr for everything from creating a sales POP for potential leads to party invitations. With a few easy steps I had an awesome webpage I can send out to whoever I needed.

Vantaggi: Versatile

support desk is very quick with answering questions

Data della recensione: 28/11/2013
Vivian
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: We decided to make a online birth announcement so that we can send this to everyone (family, friends, colleagues, etc) and attach pictures to this site. Making a birth announcement is easier than choosing a birth announcement card.

Vantaggi: using own creativity
support desk is very quick with answering questions

Inconvenienti: missing a google address uploadbutton for uploading all my google contacts in 1 time.

Great Application

Data della recensione: 28/6/2015
Christopher L.
Salute, benessere e fitness
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Populr is a great tool that is amazingly simple platform and at the same time provides a well designed professional look. The ease of use and tracking makes this a great upgrade to improve my communication over email. Support is via IM and handles support effectively.

Vantaggi: Simple
Value
Effective
Tracking of opens
Access from any device

Inconvenienti: Some fields when embedding links need coding to size accurately
FAQ could use some beefing up.
No simple interface to review sent communications

Easy-to-Use, and Produces Great Looking Pages

Data della recensione: 29/7/2014
Matt W.
COO
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 2-10 dipendenti
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I have been using Populr for the last year to build landing pages for Seminars. The tool provides easy to use layout that I found to be robust enough to build a nice looking page without needing a lot of html knowledge, but also provides access to css to make more technical changes in design. Love the product

Great Website Hosting

Data della recensione: 15/7/2014
Anthony M.
Musica
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Populr is a user-friendly drag and drop website hosting platform that works for people like me who need information to be displayed in a clean and cohesive manner! I'm thankful a website service like this exists for people like me who are not designers but love the look/themes of a well-designed platform!

Great way to get the word out

Data della recensione: 23/7/2014
Simon S.
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Populr is super easy to use and allows you the opportunity to send out multiple messages in no time. Plus, the ability to track activity helps you determine what messages work better than others. Bottom line: great bang for the dollar.

Vantaggi: Easy to use

Inconvenienti: Prominent Populr branding on free version

Landings for everyone

Data della recensione: 2/4/2018
UX Designer
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Vantaggi: Populr is the best way to create a good-looking landing page in just 15 minutes. It allows very nice formatting and customization, so you can build a page you want really quickly.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes it doesn't work in Safari really good, but other than that it is really nice tool. Just go for Chrome or Firefox when you are using it.