Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Visual Retail Plus

Applicazione modulare con funzionalità di CRM, creazione di report, gestione del punto vendita, gestione dello stock, e funzionalità di gestione presenze per le catene di negozi retail.

Ulteriori informazioni su Visual Retail Plus

Aspetti positivi:

This system is indeed a plus for us. It took awhile to really get everything on board, but once we started using it, it was worth the cost.

Aspetti negativi:

The errors that come up and don't go away are frustrating.

Valutazioni di Visual Retail Plus

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Visual Retail Plus ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 141 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Visual Retail Plus?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (141)

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Developer (Kenya)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Agrxis Review on Visual Retail Plus

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, my interaction with Visual Retail Plus was fruitful. I was given a complete and user-friendly management tool for my retail business by the software. Keeping track of sales and stock levels was made much easier by the inventory management and reporting options. Every time I had a problem, the customer care staff was helpful and quick to respond. I would advise Visual Retail Plus to other merchants searching for a dependable point of sale system because it generally helped me streamline my business operations.

Aspetti positivi:

I truly value Visual Retail Plus's user-friendliness. I don't have a lot of spare time as a business owner to spend to mastering intricate software programs. I had no trouble navigating VRP and tailoring the functionality to suit my company's needs. The inventory control system is quite effective. All of my items could be simply entered and tracked, even with the addition of particular details and variants like colors and sizes. The reporting tools are also excellent and provide me with current information about how well my company is doing. In conclusion, I heartily endorse Visual Retail Plus to any company owner seeking a dependable, approachable, and all-inclusive point-of-sale system.

Aspetti negativi:

Thus far, my experience with Visual Retail Plus has been very positive and I have not encountered any issues or concerns.

Jonathan
Payroll Analyst (Filippine)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Winner for retailers!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I can say that it is really a winner software for us in retail industry. it let us manage the other stores easily, plus it is very easy to navigate even our staff can use this software easily that makes them more utilize.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I don't have any complain for this, but i wish that it can be more customizable that would fit with the needs or our company

Founder (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Slightly below average experience

2,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The one this I will say was fantastic while working with this particular product was the help I received from customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

I can’t say I found any features of this product to be especially standout, rather below average from my experience.

Nicholas
COO (USA)

VRP Review

Aspetti positivi:

As far as point of sales go, many over-complicate systems and worry too much about aesthetics. VRP focuses on functionality and ease of use. Kith has been loyal customers since inception of the company and our sister company, Atrium, has been a customer for 15+ years. Collectively we've made many additional pieces of the software allowing for growth and adapting to a fast pace retail environment.

Aspetti negativi:

Very few downsides of the product, however, some of the integrations with current systems took a bit longer to perfect than I would have hoped for. With that said, VRP did a lot to get these integrations up and running and now work smoothly.

Jefry
Manager (USA)

Visual Retail Plus Review

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using VRP for 9 years and have been the main contact person from my company for about 2 years now. VRP is a great POS system and is very user friendly. There's a lot of functions that you can actually use, but us specifically we tend to use a handful which we've mastered. The tech support guys are friendly and relate able and actually make you want to give them a call to assist you with what you need.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there's a long wait and it can take a few hours to get a call back. When the issue is of urgency it can get frustrating to have to wait more than an hour.

Jason
Owner (USA)

Excellent Experience

Aspetti positivi:

This software platform is like a nice bottle of red wine. It has a great formula and it gets better with age in the game of retail. VRP is constantly perfecting, upgrading and listening to the customers needs and that is wonderful thing this day in age. Also, if we ever need support they are always there and truly care about their customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I wish their was a manual for each of the modules created in the system but if you play with them long enough you figure it out.

Austin
Director of Marketing (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

My Review of VRP

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite thing about this product is its level of customization. While the base level VRP system isn't something I'd say would fulfill our entire business needs, the assistance we get from our reps, and their ability to customize the platform to suit our particular practices is really amazing, and definitely something worth noting.

Aspetti negativi:

Due to the nature of our business, VRP is unable to catch up to our rapid sales. On weekends, we have products online that will call for high customer demand. Our web platform Shopify is able to register the sales before VRP does, which causes pretty sizable inventory issues unless adhered to prior.

Owner (Austria)
Vendita al dettaglio
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Responsive support and a plethora of options

Aspetti positivi:

VRP can do almost anything you ask it to. It really feels that it was designed with a full understanding of how a retail store operates, not just some software company trying to check all the boxes so to speak.

Aspetti negativi:

Being a smaller company, VRP can make changes quickly and easily add new modules. Somethings this leads to bugs popping up, although I have to say they are usually able to fix any that are found with 24 hours of their discovery or less.

Utente Verificato
Fonte della recensione

I find it stable, reliable and the technical support is excellent

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It helped me get a complete description of my workflow and also the technical service is excellent

Aspetti positivi:

It has an ease of use and is intuitive, I feel it was made to make quick and easy changes in relation to new modules.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a very useful tool because the graphics are not so advanced and I would like it to be more personalized according to the commercial needs.

Bruno
Bruno
CEO (Portogallo)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Medium-sized software for the retail trade.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Too slow on some spots.
I use it a few times for my clients.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and that I can accomplish my tasks very easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Atention there may be random errors, reliability.....

Dean
Vice President (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very sophisticated and yet user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Perpetual improvement and the numerous methods to optimize your business

Aspetti negativi:

No negatives. They are always there when you need them.

Abraham
Vendita al dettaglio

User friendly system

Aspetti positivi:

This is a nicely made system that can do just about anything that you need a system to do in a short space of time.

Aspetti negativi:

The product is neatly put together; however, there are some programs that are top plain and no creativity was added to it. You could tell they didn't put a lot of thought with the design for them.

Esty

Review from a Cashier

3,5 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's not a bad program at all! We loved it the first time we started using it, but then, after many updates, there are things that improved and things that just got worse.

Aspetti negativi:

There are too many changes. Because of these changes, there are many more errors than what was there before.

Elizabeth

VRP Easy going

5,0 10 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's a straightforward and easy-to-learn program. I like that it's up to date, and many of the icons I use makes my work a lot easier.

Aspetti negativi:

I like that you can only enter this program through your own personal fingerprint. This prevents any scams from disloyal and untrustworthy persons.

Benny

VRP-a good program

3,5 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This product has many different uses, but it can be very helpful when you need to get access to information in a hurry.

Aspetti negativi:

There are many downsides to this program, and it can be very frustrating when we are in our busy season. There are program errors and lags in scanning items.

Shelly
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Say no to manual and yes to VRP

Aspetti positivi:

I love this program! We use to do it all manually, but now with everything being scanned and computerize, it's 10 times better for us.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't much to not like with this program, because it's very simple and to the point where you don't have anything you don't need.

Sally
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

We've come a long way with this system

2,5 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that everything is so digital and there are many reports to run.

Aspetti negativi:

There are many things I don't like. There are numerous errors when we have an update, there are many error messages that appear, and the system itself doesn't seem like it was well programmed.

Samantha

Enjoying cashing now

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoying going to work and using Visual Retail Plus, as the POS system is so user-friendly and fun to use.

Aspetti negativi:

We have had a few incidents where we had to go into emergency on the registers, because of problem relating to Visual Retail Plus in the beginning.

Carlo

VRP Cookies

5,0 10 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The program is easy to train with and can be quick to learn. It is simple and has clear descriptions and icons that are easily understood.

Aspetti negativi:

The program tends to freeze often. This contributes to lost of productivity and customer dissatisfactions.

Ali

Inventory Management is on track

Aspetti positivi:

This program really helps you keep track of your inventory, and it makes it easy to adjust if needed.

Aspetti negativi:

This program can get very annoying when you try to do something it doesn't recognize. It just gives an error and closes everything!

marguerite
Ristoranti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

i am the vp of operations

Aspetti positivi:

They are on time and the price is higher than most, but the fact that they are on time beats the price.

Aspetti negativi:

Of course the price is too high like some companies today. If they could get the price down together than it would be great.

Sara

Super easy to use!

Aspetti positivi:

I love how all the icons are organized and easy to locate. It keeps everything nice and organized and helps you finish tasks smoothly and efficiently

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, it doesn't save work, and you have to remember to save it.

Semone

POS is great

Aspetti positivi:

The POS system Visual Retail Plus offers us is great. It's simple to use, and I like everything about it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are occasions where our registers don't print the receipts. The cause is unknown as far as I am aware.

The best there is

Aspetti positivi:

It's so simple to use, it's amazing! There's really nothing difficult about it.

Aspetti negativi:

Very rarely there are errors in doing receiving of a PO. It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen, it can get on your nerves.

Lucy

Made to work for us

Aspetti positivi:

This was made specially to work for us using our existing programs, so it makes things much easier.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have anything negative to say about this product. It works exactly how I want it to work.