Informazioni su Insightly

Soluzione CRM per PMI e aziende di medie dimensioni che consente di gestire opportunità, consegnare i progetti, stabilire relazioni e creare preventivi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Insightly

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly is very user-friendly. With perfect minimalistic design, it still has everything you probably need for contact management.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM.

Valutazioni di Insightly

3,8
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,9

Lo consiglieresti?

Insightly ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 498 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Insightly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (498)

Susan A.
Susan A.
Sr. Manager-Business Operations (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A reliable and completely user-friendly tool with immense productivity.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Insightly CRM offers a wide range of services for our business to improve our customer services and have provided us with benefits to enhance our marketplace. It has allowed us to successfully engage our working relationships with the clients in a more reliable way. I have also been performing project management tasks with this tool.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly CRM is itself a very reliable tool which allows the user to gain the most of the advantage with its easy to use features and efficient tools. We can also easily integrate it with other tools to improve the overall productivity. It's super responsive when dealing with the customers. We can easily maintain our sales cycles and ongoing customer service to provide extra care for the clients. The user-interface is also quite easy and manageable than other such tools.

Aspetti negativi:

Chrome extensions are bit of a clunky addition which further complicated the working procedure so mostly avoid it. The other tools integration is right on point but the social media integration misses few of the parts and continues to be a wastage of time for us. In the end, it proves to be much effected on our overall work and improves the efficiency of our work routine.

3 anni fa

Hi Susan, Thank you for the feedback. The Chrome Extension you're talking about is actually sunset. Try the new Add-On. :)

Joshua K.
Joshua K.
Owner (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Brings all record-keeping together

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have only been using Insightly for a couple of weeks, but overall I've liked it a lot. Prior to using Insightly, we were manually note-taking in Word documents for each client. Each time that a lead was converted, we then had to go and update everything. Now that we are able to integrate all of our notes, contacts, emails, etc. into one system, the workload has drastically lightened.

Aspetti positivi:

The thing that I like most about Insightly is that it allows me to document everything from start to finish with each customer. For example, if I send an email to a lead/customer, all I have to do is add that as an attachment in Insightly and I can go back at any time and see anything that was linked with that particular person. This helps track progress when passing off to other team members, too. In a sense, Insightly brings all of the "record-keeping" together and puts in one simple platform.

Aspetti negativi:

The project management function is pretty basic. Unlike a couple other CRM software that I've tested, Insightly does not offer many of the graphical views that the others do. Being someone who has an easier time seeing data in the visual realm, this was a feature that I wished Insightly would add.

3 anni fa

Hi Joshua! Thanks so much for your kind words. We work hard to make Insightly a preferred CRM for businesses like yours, and are thrilled you're making the most out of our platform. Thank you for being our valued customer. We look forward to helping you and your team reach new heights!

Iain M.
Iain M.
COO and Technical Director (UK)
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Long time user verging toward long-suffering user

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This is a product I wanted to like so much. We have been using Insightly for many years. We were attracted to it because it combined CRM and Project Management. Over the years they have improved the CRM aspect, but have left PM virtually untouched. Their support is haphazard and they often introduce new *features* which cause problems - like the day Google Contact Sync stopped working, or the day Google Contact Sync started duplicating contacts in Google etc. Because we signed up so long ago, we have an excellent pricing model. If we were paying more I would be really dissatisfied. Oh and they are just appalling at sharing their product roadmap. It's like driving a manual shift car as the mechanic is fitting new gears as you speed up.

Aspetti positivi:

Great CRM and Pipeline Management out the box! Contact Syncing for Google is great - despite minor issues. Good simple project lists. Links nicely to Mailchimp and Xero.

Aspetti negativi:

Very very poor project management. You will need to use other packages for almost anything. No resource management. No Gantt charts. No visibility. Email integration is rudimentary. Task integration is non-existent. No Office 365 contact synchronisation.

6 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to our product team because all feedback helps us improve. With regards to exposing our product road map -- it's common that privately held companies do not make their product road map public. If you have specific questions on features please send an email to [email protected] and we can let you know if they are on the roadmap. Thanks.

Tarek B.
Tarek B.
CEO (Canada)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Insightly : a good option to start with cloud based CRMs for Small businesses

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Insightly helps entrepreneurs and small businesses like most of our clients to get to the digital space and excel in no time. As a Technology expert, I highly recommend it to entrepreneurs beginning with tech and online platforms for their business.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly Helps small and mid business manage their leads and projects online, through a fully fledged cloud based tool that provides an abundance of smart features, including customer insights from internet sources, and structured project/opportunity management platform.

Aspetti negativi:

It is probably requiring some advanced knowledge from our end, but integrating Insightly with e-mail services, social media and other 3rd parties seemed to be complex. We've been using Insightly in its early times, and I'm sure that things went better afterwards with the continuous improvements by Insightly amazing teams.

Nezar K.
Sales Manager (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti

Effective and Affordable

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall for small or medium size sales organizations, this is a great vehicle to ensure all opportunities are documented and tracked. Scheduling follow up ensures that communication errors are mitigated and the email templates support marketing initiatives.

Aspetti positivi:

The software offers many free features that others charge. It is excellent for a small business on an operational budget but can easily enhance when necessary. Automated marketing email templates are effective and easy to use. The system also integrates well with other marketing products. The dashboard gives a snapshot of your sales opportunities and the user can customize.

Aspetti negativi:

Documenting phone call attempts and connects take too many steps. The Task portion is a bit complicated and again requires too many steps.

3 anni fa

Hi Nezar, Thank you for the feedback!!!

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Manager (Nuova Zelanda)
Raccolta di fondi, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

intuitive and easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

easy to customise pipeline, good online information support

Aspetti negativi:

unable to customise reports to the extent we need

Austin T.
Austin T.
Manager of Information Systems (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Constantly Evolving CRM

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My company switched from Salesforce to Insightly due to Salesforce's high-pressured sales people and lack of being customer-focused. Insightly is a lot better at this and really tries to develop a connection with their clients. For the most part, Insightly has most of what you would expect out of a CRM. As a developer though, I often get ask to add functionality into Insightly and a lot of times there are things that simply can't be done due to system limitations.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Insightly is its simplicity. It's rather easy to get up and going with it. It's also easy to train new users on the system.

Aspetti negativi:

I find that Insightly hasn't fully developed their developer-centric features. I do have to say though that they are always working on improving in this area, but coming from a Salesforce background I find that there is quite a bit lacking. In Insightly's defense, they simply haven't been around long enough or had enough time to build up to the technical capabilities that something like Salesforce has.

Rabab K.
Rabab K.
Digital Marketing Manager (Fintech and Financial Services) (Pakistan)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great CRM for a Small Business

3,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Insightly made it easy to manage our contacts from within Gmail and sync to other apps. We found it helped us boost the productivity of our team. However, in the end, it was too simple for our needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly is easy to set up and quite intuitive even for new users.

Aspetti negativi:

It didn't offer the robust features that other more specialized CRMs offer so as much as we liked it, we had to shift to something with more options. The project management features were also less useful as compared to some of the other options we tried out.

Utente Verificato
Full Time Translator (Algeria)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

It helped us to take a big picture of what's going on

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: The dashboard is great, neat and organized. The UX is modern and good-looking. And it's a pleasure to fire the app every time i need to work on something.

Aspetti positivi:

The free plan. With it we managed to educate our clients on the software at no cost on us. Then they upgrade their accounts.

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't integrate with Google analytics, doesn't offer online forms or enable creating landing pages and all that is extremely important at the media startups and companies.

Utente Verificato
Director of Sales and Marketing (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

A good value CRM

3,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: It was a good starter CRM for the company but we outgrew the offerings in about 2 years.

Aspetti positivi:

The most attractive thing about Insightly when I was using it was the price. The 1st level paid service was worth the money.

Aspetti negativi:

Insighlty was awkward to manage and did not offer the automation of pushing tasks along.

James D.
Director (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to use and love the to-do list!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I like this program. I really do. I mean, that to-do list is so handy not only in theory but also in practice. The features make the program so easy to use and the fact that there is support on hand to explain any issues that the training videos did not cover is such a big bonus. We’ve had times during training where we were unsure of the functions, but one quick call to support cleared everything up. We feel like pros! However, the cost almost negates the good features. We are a small business and it’s difficult to justify the cost when there are so many cheaper or free CRMs available. Maybe they’ll come out with a small business version that isn’t quite as expensive but has the features you need to run your day-to-day tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the to-do list. It makes it so much easier to assign tasks to my employees. I always prefer to have tasks written down to verbal tasks, so this program helps so much in that aspect. I also really like the clean, efficient look to this program. It makes it very easy to use and is not as cluttered as other similar programs. I loved the training videos that helped my employees learn the ins and outs of the program. The fact that there is tech support readily available is also a plus. I hate having only email or only phone support available, but Insightly has both!

Aspetti negativi:

It’s rather pricey. The free version does not provide all of the features that make this product worthwhile over the competitors’. To get all of the features, you have to pay more, which makes sense, just not for small business owners. The fact that a higher plan is required to forward emails is a big minus. It’s something that almost all businesses need but paying the amount for the professional version is not necessarily a cost that can be justified. I believe that if this program were a little bit less expensive it would be more useful for small and new businesses.

Utente Verificato
Enrolled Agent - Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (USA)
Servizi finanziari
Fonte della recensione

A necessary tool to run my business. No more searching for client information.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of Marketing and Sales process. Total contact management software that include picture of person. What a plus. Great training videos to guide all level of users. Wonderful opportunity to scale the software as the company grows from startup to height unknown. Pricing is fair and Insightly is not living on past accomplishments it is improving product continuously.

Aspetti positivi:

They offer a free version to evaluate. Since it is without a time limit I used it and gradually became totally dependent on it. During a planning meeting with staff it was determined we could increase our efficiency by adding the professional version that includes email marketing tools and an easy interface with MailChimp. Now they have my paid business. It is with confidence that I agree to pay them for a monthly service that will be used by all members of my company. The program can accommodate the growth curve in a company such as mine. We started out simply needing contact management software. Later as our sales and marketing needs became more our focus adding these features was an easy decision. There are many videos to quickly bring a new user up to speed. The experienced user can use the videos to explore the many functions that may yet be used by a company as needs and goals change. The reporting function has recently become important as we need to know the results of our marketing and sales efforts. The tool is there and ready for us to implement. I think the more our company commits to using Insightly the more our communication between owners and employees improves. We openly share information on Insightly and our feedback has been positive. In the past before Insightly, communication was dispersed informally and sometimes led to bad feelings due to the inefficiency of word of mouth. Insightly is constantly making changes and updates to its software.

Aspetti negativi:

Its not visually pretty. I know that is silly but staff has to look at it all day and they like pretty. When a new user/employee first looks at program they make the mistake of thinking it is an old program. While I am able to bring them along and show them it isn't true, their first impression is a temporary detriment to their learning curve and acceptance of the program. In order for Insightly to be the awesome tool it is, requires employee and leader acceptance. Everyone on the team has input and others depend on that input to do their job. Sloppy work seems to come from lack of acceptance. Part of this is my responsibility as a leader to insist everyone use the tools as intended but again, if the program had a new interface and pretty colors it might make a difference. Personally I always choose function first and then presentation but input from staff is a factor I have to consider. One other area I would mention is the difference between leads and contacts. They are not intuitive to some people and I think a better explanation and reinforcement in training videos would make it easier for the new user. This confusion has lead to some mistakes by my users that require a bit of corrective action by more experienced users. There is very little for me to find wrong with Insightly that isn't based on personal style and preferences.

Melissa B.
CEO (USA)
Consulenza manageriale
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Insightly: The Sports Car of CRM's

4,5 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Having worked with clients using a variety of CRM’s we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I often times refer to insightly as the sports car of CRM’s because it allows companies to manage sales, contacts, projects, opportunities and client fulfillment in a very clean, efficient and user-friendly way. Some of the features I love best are their pipelines and activity sets. For companies that are managing lots of clients at different stages of fulfillment, Insightly’s pipeline feature helps all the players involved know exactly what they need to do and when. The client profile makes it easy for me to link contacts to organizations or note other important relationships. The ability to save my email communication and related tasks to a contact has become an essential part of how we use Insightly and it’s intuitive ability to save any attached files I send is another feature I love. Other favorite features are their mass emailing tool within the CRM. I can send a personalized email to a group of clients without having to write individual emails. A task management feature that allows me to see on one screen what I’m working on for each of my clients and in all areas of my business. With one click I can see what each of my employees is working on, what’s been done. You can create custom tagging systems to easily sort and find clients in your database. In one place see all of the projects you’re currently working on and where they are in the process of completion. Insightly’s Gmail gadget makes it easy to assign tasks, create projects, save emails, add or update contact email easily from within your email. No more switching back and forth from program to program. Insightly University provides a good training source for new users in addition to their highly responsive customer service team. I also have to mention all the strategic partnerships that makes using Insightly with other programs really seamless. For example, Mailchimp, evernote, DropBox and Google Apps for Business to name a few. Sure, there are lots bigger more robust CRM’s out there, but I don’t want to drive a Mack truck every day. I like my sports car. :)

Aspetti negativi:

Insightly's calendar doesn't work for me, but I use google calendar and haven't missed it. I wish you could customize what you want to see on the home page. Right now it's just a running list of the activity on your accounts, but not super helpful in my opinion. Right now you have to manually advance pipelines. It would be nice to set them to advance to the next stage once all the activity sets are complete.

Tom C.
President (USA)
Software informatici
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Insightly offers great features, ease of use, and low cost.

4,5 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly is a very powerful toolkit, and incorporates both CRM and project management into the same application.  This makes it easier to keep track of status, and gives a single list of tasks which can show everything that needs to happen organized by person or by project. Insightly has more powerful sales pipeline management, strong task management, and integrates CRM and projects.   I use Google Apps for Business. Insightly has a direct integration with Google Apps.  This makes user management simple, and allows me some "extras" because their tool works nicely with Gmail.

Aspetti negativi:

On the negative side, the permissions are more "liberal" than some competitors making it harder to block people from access to project information. You need to have a user account for every person working on each project, which may mean you have to buy a larger number of users than are in your organization.

Aaron F.
Owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

OMG!!!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My business wouldn't run without it. I have too much to keep track of and it now stays all in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything! There is so much here that makes things so much more organized! I have a virtual assistant that keeps it updated and I just roll through every day and continue with the projects. I'm in the field and upload pictures in real time that tie together. Projects run smoothly with all of the contact info for all of my subcontractors is right there in the project. My favorite feature is that insightly creates a unique email for every entry and I can CC: that email address whenever I email a client or subcontractor and it automatically stores under that entry. I can link projects to contacts and files and notes, and organizations. I can't say enough about this software! Oh yeah, automations and auto creation of tasks based on stages in the project. I create activity sets that automatically create and assign tasks with start dates and due dates with the click of a button. SUCH A TIME SAVER! Integration with my Google Drive, integration with my calendar, integration with my Quickbooks, integration with...... ..... ......

Aspetti negativi:

It has so much to offer that it can be a bit overwhelming to set up, but they offer a setup service. It works just great.

Kelsey L.
Business Development (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Insightly CRM Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Insightly solved my simple problems and provided a solution to our financial services firm so we could track our leads/projects until completion.

Aspetti positivi:

I previously used a version of Salesforce for small companies called Salesforce IQ. It didn't link contacts to leads, projects and companies well. It synced too much information from email and most of it wasn't relevant. Insightly solved all of these problems and made it easy to connect the dots between a person, lead, project, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

The software graphics were somewhat childish initially, but they have updated the graphics over time. It would be great if the software provided analysis / charts on some of the data that is stored there without forcing the user to do it themselves manually in excel.

3 anni fa

Thanks so much for your kind note, Kelsey. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team

Kevin L.
Kevin L.
Founder (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Frustrating to get started

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I don't think Insightly is the right tool for me due to it's complex setup which I think can improve if there a bit more videos in their help-section. The walkthrus for basic setup are good, but I'd love to see more videos or improvements in workflow automation. I only trialed the software so I can't speak on it as if I were an expert, but I think Insightly has some benefits but just not the right tool for me.

Aspetti positivi:

I was looking for a G-Suite CRM and stumbled upon Insightly. I decided to give it a go and try out the free trial upon reading a few reviews. The main area I was interested in and found to be good was Insightlys e-mail tracking. I sent a test e-mail to both Gmail and Yahoo e-mails and found the tracking to be accurate. I can see how Insightly would be a value add for monitoring sent e-mails, and then creating an automation workflow to auto-add any leads who reply to a pipeline, but I wasn't able to figure out a workflow for it. I do believe it's possible however to not only add to a pipeline but even export the contacts who replied and save to perhaps something like Mailchimp for another customer-journey.

Aspetti negativi:

My first thought was that it looked really in terms of the feature set but I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup and it took me about 2 times to connect to GSuite although, it could have been a bug on my end rather than theirs. After connecting my GSuite account, I started to play around right away, setting up the leads section as I plan to use Insightly for Sales Tracking and lead scoring. I found the UX/UI a bit sluggish, and creating pipelines with custom attributes a bit cumbersome. I was hoping for a rich data-enrichment where all Company/People info would be filled out, but that aspect wasn't there.

Mezzi di comunicazione
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: GetApp

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

3,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit:
When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly!
One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious!
On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact!
Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them!
Finally, the big frustration:
How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes?
Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff!
I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one.
This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them! Are you listening Insightly?

Aspetti positivi:

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

No easy way to get answers to questions

8 anni fa

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing). On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team. With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>) Hope this helps.

Matt R.
Managing Director ()
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Insightly is a good choice for small software-savvy operations

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our small agency needed a small CRM and Project Management support package so we went looking for a good fit. The person who chose Insightly did her due diligence in terms of functional comparison and interface design. The problem was that the person who selected Insightly had no experience with lead tracking or project management, let alone the software packages that save time and enable information sharing. Still, upon installation, the Insightly program did a fair job. Where there was friction and frustration was having to devote the time, and align our thinking with their software designers, to implement the software on different Windows platforms we had among our small team. (Our problem, we know.) While the newby on the team found she could use Insightly after some (time consuming) tutorial watching, the guy with more CRM, contact management and project management experience found Insightly to be less intuitive and more clunky when it came to smoothly integrating with Outlook, Google contacts and calendar. Take all of this with a grain of salt, please, because we loaded the free version. Still, before paying for any upgraded functionality, we are looking for a product that behaves as intuitively as it should it it was designed by busy agency professionals who need to switch functions on a dime, just after a client contact, or integrate easily with other packages.

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple, non-intimidating interface. Tries to be homey and welcoming to very small businesses. Earnest effort to serve up helpful hints. Looks like it doesn't require a lot of time to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Not particularly business-like, visually. Cutesy. Not as intuitive an interface as expected. Glyphs and symbols are not immediately intuitive. More clunky when it came to integrating with Outlook, Google contacts and calendar.

Director (UK)

Insightly - Punching above its weight

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We manage our business in Insightly and integrate it via their API into other systems. As such it is a real boost to our productivity.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using Insightly for many years and have seen it grow. While there is now a lot of very advanced functionality on it, the application is still simple and intuitive to use. It still appeals to small businesses but at the same time has a lot of functionality that you would expect on a much larger CRM system. For example it is possible to create custom objects and pages in order to adapt Insightly to your business' needs. There is a an API that allows for integrations with other applications and a workflow module to apply longer running processes.

Aspetti negativi:

Insightly started out targeting smaller businesses but can see the value in larger paying clients. As such the development contributions made to the lower tier subscriptions appear to be lacking. There has been a lot of new functionality aimed at the higher subscriptions whereas a few smaller but obvious wins have been ignored. This irritates the longer term loyal but smaller client base.

Thomas E.
Founder ()
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Almost Perfect - But not quite!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: After using many CRM systems from Salesforce, Zoho, Apptivo, Pipeline Deals, Pipedrive, Base CRM and more, Insightly is a 'breath of fresh air' (even though that is getting a bit stale lately - more on that shorty). Frankly, after looking at many of these systems, I was tempted to design and create my own system (I have been a software engineer for 30 years and own a software development firm as one of my companies). Yet I decided to give Insightly the last shot. It works great - almost the way I would have designed. There are some weaknesses as well, most of all the lack of the support teams response to multiple request of the same kind and promising future fixes that 'are just not coming'. That all said, Insightly is well rounded, has lots of integration options and works very well for most CRM needs, especially around customer service, contacting, tracking and task planing. Even light weight project management is included in 2 different forms - pipelines or more traditional but more complicated to use project management optionsl

Aspetti positivi:

Here are just a few pros: * Easy to use and learn * Integrated Light Weight Project Management * Fast Response * Great note taking * Easy task tracking * Great for sales cycles and customer service alike * Useful Integrations * Better User Interface than most (every tried Salesforce and couldn't find anything?)

Aspetti negativi:

A couple of Cons: * Service - The guys and gals at Insightly need to learn to listen and pass information 'up the management chain' * Task and Event Handling need improvement as reported by many clients * Need fully functional 2-way sync with Google Calendar * Need real workflow functionality instead of clunky Project Management (to their defense, lots of systems 'miss this one')

Mathew W.
Mathew W.
Executive Vice President (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Highly customizable and advanced CRM tool with easy to navigate features.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Insightly , no doubt have been a great addition to our tools for perfect customer relation management. We can track customers, mails and leads and project at an in-expensive subscription providing us with great and handy features.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly CRM has the most intimidating interface with easy to understand and quite productive features. It is a perfect tool for the customer relation for mid-size and small organizations. We can easily customize the tool in order to get it properly synchronized with our working and requirements.

Aspetti negativi:

From the initial look, it is not very much professional but rather seems to be a visually appealing tool. The integration with the other tool is also not so easy and reliable and affects the overall performance. The project collaboration tools also gives me a tough time so there needs to be some improvements required.

3 anni fa

Thanks so much for your kind note, Mathew. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team. I'm more than happy to help review your integration concern. Integrations shouldn't slow the system down.

Krystal K.
Editor (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Insightly is a CRM with a very clean interface that is easy to navigate

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Insightly is my favorite CRM. I love the app version, and I am able to connect Insightly with other apps. It offers great value for the product, and customer support is good, and responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Insightly because it has a clean look that is easy on the eyes, and it is a very intuitive CRM, unlike many others that can overwhelm or be confusing.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM. Sometimes I wish the community pages and discussion boards were more lively.

Kevin H.
President ()
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Potential, Lack of Foresight

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: In general, the product is easy to learn and use. It has the potential to be great with just a few changes, but the programmers don't see the possibilities.

Aspetti positivi:

Great cost. Fairly powerful CRM system and reasonably intuitive to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Whenever you push events from your Google calendar to Insightly, the Insightly calendar makes it private with no display of time, so nobody else can see it. It just disappears for everyone else. Likewise, any event you put on Insightly marked private doesn't show on the calendar as busy. It just disappears for everyone else. So, this bug makes the calendar essentially useless for showing team member availability and for scheduling. It also prevents other scheduling app integrations from functioning properly. Tasks are simply Events that don't have a start and end time. Events should act just like Tasks and be reported the same way. A simple solution is to scrap Events altogether and simply take the code used to create beginning and ending times on Events and apply that to Tasks as an option. The Task reports and all its functionality are great. Events is a little better, but generally poor. It's not needed if the features of Events are simply added to Tasks. This would make managing tasks and events in projects incredibly easy and much better than now. Right now, you have to use another program to manage simple workflows because this is so inadequate and inflexible. To fix this and make it far better only requires a couple of simple tweaks. Project management is not great. They haven't figured out the advantages of drag and drop.

David K.
owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to implement and it's very affordable

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Keeps thing organized, the price is right.

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using it for 5 years. Small Retail online/brick mortar for customer follow up. 3 users, it makes it easy to follow and get updates about tasks. the gadget that interfaces with gmail is convenient.

Aspetti negativi:

My staff that are in their 20's say the new UI is confusing and harder to use, so we stay with the older UI. The side bar chrome extension was suppose to make things easy but after trying it for a month my staff avoids it. Customer service is mediocre , they only wanted to help if I were going to upgrade to a higher level. I wanted to fist resolve over 700 contact dups. They said I had to do it manually! Emailing - Bcc'ing insightly each time I send an email seems so old style. When I get a rely the email does not go into the same thread, seems to me that is standard now a days. I've been using it so long I know what it's missing so we take extra notes or have links from the email in the notes so other staff can see or find the thread.