Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Insightly

Soluzione CRM per PMI e aziende di medie dimensioni che consente di gestire opportunità, consegnare i progetti, stabilire relazioni e creare preventivi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Insightly

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly is very user-friendly. With perfect minimalistic design, it still has everything you probably need for contact management.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM.

Valutazioni di Insightly

3,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,0

Lo consiglieresti?

Insightly ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,0 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 639 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Insightly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (639)

Jennifer
Vice President business development (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Affordable CRM with the features you need

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Has all the features a business needs like ease of use, robust reporting & customizations without the high cost that comes other well known CRMs

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of onboarding & use. Ability to customize without having to use a developer

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. All the features we needed, Insightly has.

Christina
Administrator (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Insightly is a great CRM Tool

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, the CRM product has been a great business tool for everyday use. I would certainly recommend it to a business if they can afford the price point.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly offers many products and features to be a one-stop-shop in the administrative world. It allows a company to keep all of their client information in one location and access quickly and easily. It allows emailing clients directly in the software as well as filing previously sent emails to a client.

Aspetti negativi:

The way that some of the fields are set up, they are not made for quick editing, copying, etc. The phone number fields do not have an automated template, the number can be input anyway. The address fields, specifically state, do not have preset options and either can be an abbreviation or spelled out. It would be nice if these were preset so that it is uniform when printing reports, etc. Lastly, once you create a lead, even after converting to a contact, the lead still shows up when that specific client is searched for. It can be confusing when you need to click quickly.

Ethan
VP (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Good Competitor Product

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly easy to setup. The adoption rate is slow because a lot of apps are not available for it especially in an industry that is newer.

Aspetti negativi:

Objects do not talk to eachother making reporting extremely difficult

Nathalie
Customer Care Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Useful & inexpensive CRM system for growing businesses

3,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall is has been satisfactory although, some details that need improvement can turn things into a much better experience.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and easy to navigate.It does not take much time to get used to all features and to understand how the features work.The best part of Insightly, is the customer support is very responsive and always follows up on requests.They also helped us all the way to achieve our goals as a company.

Aspetti negativi:

Some parts of the software need more work and also new features like Service has too many glitches and some functions do not work properly even though have been revised and "fixed" many times.I wish it was more seamless to work with.

Francesco
Business Development Manager (Italia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Intuitive CRM for Small and Medium Business

4,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Essential front-end and easy customization of fields and pipelines.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of pre-built connectors for the integration with enterprise platforms and portals.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Insightly developed to enhance our feeds

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: In my experience using Insightly, I haven't run into any serious issues. We used to utilize a strange CRM that was built out of sheets and required us to constantly switch between windows. Using Insightly, we can have all of our data in one place, neatly organized in custom fields. In my opinion, the project page may benefit from more fields in which to provide pertinent data.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly is how I keep track of all the initiatives we have in the works right now. The management of our company's 5,000+ open positions is a major challenge. Insightly makes it easy for us to keep track of all the moving parts, which would otherwise be difficult to do in a secure manner given the project's multi-stage nature.

Aspetti negativi:

In most cases, the newly opened Org or Project tab doesn't take up more than half of my screen following a search. I can't figure out how to make the page larger. For some reason, the columns on the Relate and Activity tabs don't remember my saved column width. Every time I use it, I have to resize it.

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director (UK)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A fairly reasonable CRM for a small business

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's a fairly easy to use platform for a company who doesn't need the complexity, cost and extraneous functionality of something like Salesforce. However for some of the tasks we need it for, there are often gaps in the UI and areas where the documentation is severely lacking. The support team are slow and very unhelpful, often trying to push professional services rather than resolving issues.

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty easy to use for the most part so less technically able staff can use it with relatively few issues.

Aspetti negativi:

The documentation is quite lacking and mostly quite outdated. Their support is extremely poor and is often used as leverage to sell professional services.

2 anni fa

Hello Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review Insightly. While I'm glad you've had some success leveraging the CRM due to the price point and simplicity, I'm sorry to hear about your challenges with support and documentation. If you're willing, I'd love to gather more information about your specific case and see if there's anything we can do to help.

CEO (Thailandia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Insightly is a reasonable CRM with decent functions

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I selected this as our CRM. We switched over from Zoho which was universally hated by our sales guys.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly does a pretty reasonable job as a CRM. It's quite easy to use and pretty. It has some integrations out of the box and is easy to customize.

Aspetti negativi:

No significant draw backs to it. I would say it's a middle of the road CRM system that is neither great nor terrible.

Hanane
Freelance (Marocco)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Features of communication

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: A very wonderful experience and still like you

Aspetti positivi:

Insight features a comprehensive feature set, and is easy to use, making it a popular choice for companies looking to streamline their operations and drive growth.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficulty integrating other systems....

Alan
IT Client Services (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Insightly is great for CRM

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Helps keep track of tasks and contacts very well

Aspetti negativi:

Wish there was a way to group tasks by a certain type of task

Jaysen
Senior IT Manager (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great easy to use CRM

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall the company is very responsive to suggestions and fast with technical support. The price is better than some other larger CRM platforms out there. For a small to medium sized organization this enables you to focus on your business and not on tons of technical resources to support.

Aspetti positivi:

Unlike some CRM platforms that require robust training or certifications to customize to meet your business needs, Insightly is very easy to use platform. Implementation is a breeze with customer success managers who dive in to help understand your business and how the platform can be leveraged.

Aspetti negativi:

They are a great company to work with for your CRM and business needs.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer (Filippine)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Insightly Review: A Comprehensive CRM Solution for Your Business.

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Generally, Insightly is a very much respected CRM programming that can be an important resource for organizations hoping to really deal with their associations with clients more. While there are a few possible disadvantages, for example, restricted revealing capacities and the expense of the product, numerous clients track down that Insightly's scope of elements, customization choices, and convenience make it a significant expansion to their tool compartment. Assuming that you are searching for a CRM programming that can assist you with smoothing out your business connections, Insightly is certainly worth considering.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to utilize: Insightly has an instinctive point of interaction and is not difficult to learn and utilize, in any event, for colleagues with almost no involvement in CRM programming.Hearty highlights: Insightly offers a scope of elements that empower organizations to deal with their associations with clients, including contact the board, project the executives, and deals mechanization.Customization choices: Insightly offers a serious level of customization, permitting organizations to fit the product to meet their particular requirements.Mix: Insightly incorporates with an extensive variety of other business devices, including email, showcasing computerization, and venture the board programming.

Aspetti negativi:

Restricted detailing capacities: While Insightly gives some fundamental announcing and examination highlights, it may not be pretty much as vigorous as some other CRM programming choices.Cost: Insightly can be costly, especially for organizations that require progressed includes or have bigger groups.Expectation to learn and adapt: Similarly as with any CRM programming, there might be an expectation to learn and adapt for colleagues who are curious about the product or CRM best practices.Client care: A few clients generally disapprove of client care, especially around reaction times and the nature of help gave.

Melissa
CEO (USA)
Consulenza manageriale
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Insightly: The Sports Car of CRM's

4,5 9 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Having worked with clients using a variety of CRM’s we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I often times refer to insightly as the sports car of CRM’s because it allows companies to manage sales, contacts, projects, opportunities and client fulfillment in a very clean, efficient and user-friendly way. Some of the features I love best are their pipelines and activity sets. For companies that are managing lots of clients at different stages of fulfillment, Insightly’s pipeline feature helps all the players involved know exactly what they need to do and when. The client profile makes it easy for me to link contacts to organizations or note other important relationships. The ability to save my email communication and related tasks to a contact has become an essential part of how we use Insightly and it’s intuitive ability to save any attached files I send is another feature I love. Other favorite features are their mass emailing tool within the CRM. I can send a personalized email to a group of clients without having to write individual emails. A task management feature that allows me to see on one screen what I’m working on for each of my clients and in all areas of my business. With one click I can see what each of my employees is working on, what’s been done. You can create custom tagging systems to easily sort and find clients in your database. In one place see all of the projects you’re currently working on and where they are in the process of completion. Insightly’s Gmail gadget makes it easy to assign tasks, create projects, save emails, add or update contact email easily from within your email. No more switching back and forth from program to program. Insightly University provides a good training source for new users in addition to their highly responsive customer service team. I also have to mention all the strategic partnerships that makes using Insightly with other programs really seamless. For example, Mailchimp, evernote, DropBox and Google Apps for Business to name a few. Sure, there are lots bigger more robust CRM’s out there, but I don’t want to drive a Mack truck every day. I like my sports car. :)

Aspetti negativi:

Insightly's calendar doesn't work for me, but I use google calendar and haven't missed it. I wish you could customize what you want to see on the home page. Right now it's just a running list of the activity on your accounts, but not super helpful in my opinion. Right now you have to manually advance pipelines. It would be nice to set them to advance to the next stage once all the activity sets are complete.

Anupam
Salea Executive (India)
Industria farmaceutica, 51-200 dipendenti

Insightly review

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience is not good as compared to Netsuite by Oracle or Salesforce.

Aspetti positivi:

The software looks good, and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The software stuck a lot when multiple users use at same time.Software stuck when we edit 2 things fastly and jumping to another option.When we upload leads most of the time leads upload twice which makes duplicate leads.There is no option of task reminder.There is no option of timing when the notes added at that particular date.

Amber
Project Manager (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti

Insightly>Not just a CRM Tool but a Partnership

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: The Insightly team are some of my favorite people. They are always willing to help and assist with the company objectives we are working on. In my opinion, customer service and support are key in any partnership and Insightly makes us feel valued and like we are partners. My experience with the tool and Insightly is absolutely a positive one!

Aspetti positivi:

First, the simplicity of Insightly has been key in internal adoption of the tool for the company. Insightly is my go to tool for keeping my day planned with tasks. Secondly, the customization Insightly allows with the custom objects has really allowed a level of visibility within the company that we simply did not have prior to partnering with them. This tool is quickly becoming a key focus for the organization as it allows for the operational team to automate key operational processes which in turn increases quality, decreases risk, and decreases labor costs.

Aspetti negativi:

Expanding the automated workflow options would be of great value to organizations. Additionally, the limitation on page layout rules can be challenging. Making this unlimited would be a preference for the organization.

Clayton
Fonte: GetApp

Google Sync Does Not Work

2,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Google Sync does not work for events. If you enable it historic events disappear from insightly. If you need to know who attended events (meetings, seminars, courses, etc) in the past then this is pretty serious. We've reported it to support and they've told us it has been fixed twice. It has not. You can also not export / import events records. We also find insightly slow to load. This is presumably because we are based in the UK.

Aspetti positivi:

It's relatively easy to use and good if you are a startup / small uncomplicated business. The google mail integration and auto contact creation is a real time saver.

Aspetti negativi:

Google Sync does not work as advertised. You cannot export / import event data. Insightly feels slow. Expensive for what you get.

8 anni fa

Sorry that Google contact sync is not meeting your expectations. We offer Google contact sync and Google calendar sync: https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/204061564-Setting-up-Google-Contacts-sync https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/204061034-Syncing-Insightly-with-Google-or-Microsoft-Exchange-calendars Typically with sync functionality you can't import data into the process. Feel free to send your support ticket number to [email protected] and we can look into your ticket/request with our support team. If you feel that our pricing is too expensive, feel free to use our free account - there's never a better price than free!

Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Insightly - Punching above its weight

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We manage our business in Insightly and integrate it via their API into other systems. As such it is a real boost to our productivity.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using Insightly for many years and have seen it grow. While there is now a lot of very advanced functionality on it, the application is still simple and intuitive to use. It still appeals to small businesses but at the same time has a lot of functionality that you would expect on a much larger CRM system. For example it is possible to create custom objects and pages in order to adapt Insightly to your business' needs. There is a an API that allows for integrations with other applications and a workflow module to apply longer running processes.

Aspetti negativi:

Insightly started out targeting smaller businesses but can see the value in larger paying clients. As such the development contributions made to the lower tier subscriptions appear to be lacking. There has been a lot of new functionality aimed at the higher subscriptions whereas a few smaller but obvious wins have been ignored. This irritates the longer term loyal but smaller client base.

Marek
CEO (Polonia)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Insightly Review

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with Insightly was positive. The platform provided a robust CRM solution that helped me streamline my customer relationship management processes. The user-friendly interface and comprehensive features allowed me to effectively manage contacts, track communication, and collaborate with my team. The reporting and analytics capabilities provided valuable insights into my business performance. Although there were limitations in customization options and room for improvement in customer support, my overall experience with Insightly was satisfactory. It contributed to improving my efficiency in managing customer relationships and driving business growth.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the things I liked most about Insightly was its comprehensive CRM functionality. The platform provided a user-friendly interface that made it easy to manage and track customer relationships. The contact management features allowed me to store and organize all relevant customer information in one place. I also appreciated the seamless integration with email, allowing me to track and log communications with clients. The task and project management capabilities were robust, helping me stay organized and collaborate effectively with my team. Additionally, the reporting and analytics tools provided valuable insights into my sales pipeline and overall business performance.

Aspetti negativi:

While Insightly had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited customization options. I found that certain aspects of the platform, such as the dashboard and report customization, were somewhat restricted. It would have been beneficial to have more flexibility in tailoring the system to fit specific business needs. Additionally, the customer support could be improved. There were instances where I encountered technical issues or had questions, and the response time and resolution process could have been more efficient.

Erica
Customer Happiness Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for Small Companies

Aspetti positivi:

The Insightly platform is user friendly and easy to access at an affordable price. It is a great tool for sales forecasting, sales management, and as a CRM. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a useful, customizable tool that is good to manage a small company.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't say anything bad about insightly. It does exactly what we need it to.

Lynda
Office Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Move along, nothing to see here

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I wish we had tested Insightly much more strenuously before proceeding with purchase of this software. I guess we just didn't know what we didn't know, and so when the linking issue (or non-linking issue) because glaringly apparent, we had already finished the trial period. We just (wrongly) assumed that a feature so integral to an effective customer relationship package would work!

Aspetti positivi:

It has been convenient for our company's internal tracking of sales rep opportunity closes/losses. Also the reports are nicely customizable, so calculating commissions due is simplified for our small business.

Aspetti negativi:

The complete absence of functional linking between emails, organizations, and individuals renders this "Contact Relationship" software a total bust. Technical support has know about the issue for well over a year, but it's not really a "priority" to them. They make lots of ineffectual suggestions, tossing the issue back in the lap of the end-user, but none of the "fixes" actually work. You must link all emails, manually, to each contact, organization, and opportunity, if you want to be assured of a linking relationship.

Great Software, Easy Too Use, Needs more Features

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We were disorganized across a few methods of tracking individuals who engaged with our work. This helped us to centralize the information, and to function better as a staff. We did not need to re-invent the wheel with each new contact or program.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use means a short learning curve when introducing it to new staff members. I specifically like the integration with Gmail to be able to add relevant connections from email with one click. Projects are a great way to track contacts and add comments and attachments to have all the relevant history of a specific project in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

It is very sales driven, and works for that capacity. I was using it as a non-profit, tracking volunteers and donors, and so I needed to "back door" some of the features to work for my uses. I wish the tagging features had sub-tags to help sort a bit better without having so many top level groups of tags.

6 anni fa

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback on your use case as a non-profit. Our Customer Success team put together this great webinar to learn more about how to manage your non-profit's activities with Insightly should you need more ideas: https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/220630127-Recorded-Webinar-Do-More-Good-Spend-More-Time-Growing-your-Non-Profit. Thank you! The Insightly Team

Immobili commerciali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wasn't right for our org, could be right for you.

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the system is good for a smaller organization that is not putting large stresses on their CRM. We ultimately outgrew Insightly in many ways, and often overwhelmed the system with our integrations. Developing tools and processes internally to accommodate for this was less desirable than just moving to a new product.
Definitely worth considering for a smaller organization or one that fits neatly into Insightly's wheel house.

Aspetti positivi:

Insightly was highly customizable and for the price a very capable tool. Flexibility in terms of object and workflow customization. Very easy to connect to third party or self-developed integrations via API. Loved being able to email to any specific record

Aspetti negativi:

API changes caused fatal errors in several of our integrations over the course of our time with Insightly. User interface was never the prettiest

Architettura e urbanistica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Support SUCKS

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: NEVER have I been satisfied and it is the clunkiest, most user-unfriendly, counter-intuitive POS I have ever dealt with.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud-based - I liked the ability to use on my handheld.

Aspetti negativi:

So.Many.Bugs. For example, I just added another user. They billed me immediately with absolutely no explanation of review of costs or anything (it would be nice to have a "Proceed" button. They are absolute jerks. And then, I try to add that used and NOWHERE to be found is "System Setting: to add a new user. Help gave me the answer but it doesn't exist in the actual program. Its a nightmare. Tried twice to ask for support via their email support system - NADA. Called, and got "please use email" and then got hung up on. Needless to say, we're looking.

Megan
Concierge (USA)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Clean and straight forward data

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Insightly has done an exceptional job of creating a welcoming culture by hosting informative webinars. The Insightly team is informed and helpful, and most importantly professional with their delivery.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate the ease of workflow and clean data organization and presentation.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited when tailoring list views per user.

CEO and Founder (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Robust features - except reporting

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I use Insightly for one of my companies. It meets most of my needs for that company, especially around understanding people's relationships to one another and in social media. I've also used the project management feature when managing group activities.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like how it tracks relationships among the records and makes it easy to pull a list using tags. It also has robust features like project management. Data entry is simple and I like the way it uses actions/tasks. And it is very awesome the way it manages social media account information.

Aspetti negativi:

I get frustrated with the poor report features and when I want to download and manipulate in Excel, I get all the tags in one field, so essentially I can view the tag list nicely online but I can't export that (for example to send an email to the group). I'm also frustrated with the limitations on standard contact information. I work with business people and while I start with employment contact, getting personal contact signifies a much deeper relationship. Not having standard personal contact info spots is troublesome.