Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su BigTime

BigTime è pensato per le aziende di servizi professionali che hanno bisogno di una visione più approfondita di risorse, profitti e produttività più importanti.

Ulteriori informazioni su BigTime

Aspetti positivi:

BigTime is incredibly inexpensive and easy to get into compared to competing software. If you have a dedicated team, you could be implemented in as little as a month.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I can say we really dislike about BigTime is not having a "clock-in, clock-out" function. Meaning the software does not record the time of day you start and end.

Valutazioni di BigTime

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BigTime ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 635 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BigTime?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (635)

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A fantastic tool for managing projects

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The best approach to keep track of many projects' time and expenditures. Invoicing is also a breeze because to the platform's user-friendly interface. I can view all of my projects and team members in this platform, and we can all manage everything together. The Bigtime team's assistance is also a big plus in my book.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a piece of software that performs exactly what it's supposed to and does it well. The process of implementation was quite fair, and the accompanying customer service was excellent. Time tracking and the ability to divide it into other sections if necessary. For numerous projects, I've taken use of the platform's ability to develop custom reports, which have been useful.

Aspetti negativi:

BigTime doesn't always communicate to itself, so you have to dig a little further to find the answer you're looking for. In addition, I've used BigTime's "help" option and spoken with a live person who was able to diagnose my difficulties immediately away.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigTime helps with expense and project management

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: We are using BigTime to handle our expenses and our projects. We've been having some money problems, and our finance department had been using Divvy before they found BigTime. While Divvy did provide us with a bird's-eye view of our spending, BigTime provided us with a glimpse as well as other, more in-depth insights into our expense management challenges.

Aspetti positivi:

You'll be able to teach your coworkers how to use BigTime in no time at all thanks to its straightforward design and user-friendliness. In addition, they sent us materials that taught us how to use the program.

Aspetti negativi:

It's possible to spend a lot of money on BigTime. Since the plan we could afford for BigTime didn't include most of the capabilities we required, we had to cancel certain low-priority projects in order to use BigTime to its full potential.

Jenna
Office Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Bigtime

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall this is for big company's with employees over 100 plus to time manage them but need a better system for invoicing.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you are able to create your own engagements per client.

Aspetti negativi:

I least like the invoice part as it does not function how it is suppose too. There are to many steps for it to be integrated into QuickBooks.

5 anni fa

Jenna, Thanks so much for this review- we really appreciate hearing from all our customers here at BigTime! We are very glad to hear that you're happy with our engagements and how you can create unique engagements per client, but we're sad to hear that you feel that invoicing is not working for you. There are many ways you can use BigTime's invoicing, and there are many help features that can help you learn how. Here are just a few: Knowledge Base Articles/Videos: http://kb.bigtime.net/using-bigtime/#invoicing http://kb.bigtime.net/using-bigtime/invoicing/posting-invoices-to-quickbooks/ http://kb.bigtime.net/using-bigtime/invoicing/posting-invoices-to-quickbooks/video-tutorial-post-invoices-to-quickbooks/ Our Invoicing Webinar: https://youtu.be/yt2LrF9mRAk Schedule a Live Webinar here: https://www.bigtime.net/webinars/ Also, feel free to reach out to us here at Customer Success - we'd love to help you learn more about invoicing! Thanks again, The BigTime Customer Success Team

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigTime streamlines our projects efficiently

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: BigTime's live chat feature is fantastic because of how quickly you can get a response. The interface is quite simple to use. When I need to submit my timesheet, I always turn to BigTime, and I've never had any trouble with it locking up on me or taking too long to load or reload the website.

Aspetti positivi:

BigTime makes keeping track of time and money very easy.It provides smooth interaction with QuickBooks Online.With BigTime, it's easy to organize your day and keep track of your projects.

Aspetti negativi:

The developer has adopted the idea that fixing all known operational faults will boost business productivity and open the door to future modifications.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer (USA)
Videogiochi, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Both the interface and the customer service are excellent

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Through the BigTime Wallet, sending and receiving invoices is a breeze. BigTime has improved the speed with which we are paid. The fact that it integrates with Quickbooks makes billing a breeze. Using BigTime wallet, you can get paid much more quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

It's simple to use, and the help desk service is excellent. Brittany U. and I got on a Zoom session to discuss the problem, and we were able to address it quickly. You can count on an immediate response from the support team, or at least a prompt reply.

Aspetti negativi:

Until the features are explained in greater detail, they may be difficult to use. Is there a way to add files or links to external files to a project? Not yet, at least.

Jean
Jean
Executive Assistant (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Accounts Receivable/Accounting Manager BigTime Review (Not project management)

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The training was really amazing. And the capabilities made it well worth the switch from Productive.

Aspetti positivi:

The customization and the ability to track just about anything you want for project management, profitability and invoicing. And the integration with Quickbooks.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish more fields were customizable. The handful that they allow you to rename are great, but more would be better! I wish there was a 45 day training session to ask questions that arise after using for a bit.

Joanna
Business Manager (Canada)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti

New to Big Time

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: The implementation process was time consuming but thorough and we had plenty of assistance along the way. There are various way to learn the systems which is great for a team that may not be able to commit to learning at the same time.

Aspetti positivi:

Big Time is so easy to use for time entry, project tracking and reporting. The capabilities of the system are very impressive and the team is committed to continuing to product enhancements.

Aspetti negativi:

The amount of time required to get through the data conversion preparation, reviewing data, training and learning to setup the system.

Greg
Owner (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Invoicing and interfacing with QuickBooks is a huge plus for my business

Aspetti positivi:

It is a full featured package with many tools I am not using since they don't apply to my business

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are not intuitive which leads to extra time to complete or change something

Scott
Head of Products and Services (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best thing my company ever did

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Now that we have made the switch to BigTime, we have begun to realize how much time was wasted using spreadsheets, outdated time tracking software, a different project management tool for each project. We are saving time and endless headaches.

Aspetti positivi:

Prior to BigTime, my organization used a hodgepodge of systems to track time, track expenses, and invoice. Having all three of those in one spot has saved us 40+ man-hours a month. The customer service is also fantastic. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT ] is very easy to work with and really knows his stuff.

Aspetti negativi:

Coming from a mess of different tools and consolidating into one simple, easy to use tool, it is really hard for me to say what can be improved at this point.

Dustin
Dustin
Project Coordinator (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Enhancing Project Management with BigTime

Aspetti positivi:

Tracking time and being able to in real time look at where we stand on each project from a billing standpoint.

Aspetti negativi:

We are in the early implementation stages of BigTime, everything currently is an improvement over how we previously operated. No known "cons" at this time.

Kirstie
Corporate Accountant (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

First Impression of Big Time

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with Big Time has been pretty positive. We hope Big Time will help save us time with manually entering items and help atomize this process by being able to export data to import into our accounting system. The mobile app will help our employees turn in expense reports and time sheets on time and be able to snap a picture of their receipt for future input.

Aspetti positivi:

Product is very user friendly. Many options to customize fields, invoices, and reports. Communication with support and representatives is great. So far it is very easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a couple of features that are missing pertaining specifically to my company. There is not a direct vendor bill field or a way to create a contract for clients that have billable rates/fees that could vary month to month. But there is a work round to achieve this.

Co-Founder & Partner (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Solid Platform for Professional Services Organizations

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Automating, improving, and reducing time and cost required to process weekly time and expense. Providing reporting and audit-ability across the entire process with a few button clicks vs having to sort through manual data collection templates.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, we have been very happy with BigTime and its use in support of our field consultants. Our production implementation went smoothly and their staff provided helpful training and support to assist us with our launch. In addition, we have been very pleased with the configurability of the platform - just about every time we wanted to do something a certain way, for example how we wanted to display the form for our field's timesheet data entry, there was a way to configure the system to our liking. Also, we have been very impressed with the speed of the system and the design of the user interface. It's very responsive, easy to use, and everything is laid out intuitively. Also, the Reporting module is very comprehensive and it provides a way to pull data just about any which way one could want. BigTime has also been responsive and helpful in helping to support us when certain custom reports were required and we needed some guidance. Special thanks to both CSRs for their support with our implementation.

Aspetti negativi:

We have no outstanding support tickets currently and we have only seen a few small glitches but once we bring them to the vendors attention there is usually a way to correct it or some type of acceptable workaround. As far as suggested areas we think they can improve upon, one would be having the ability to set up to send specific invoices to multiple customer contacts on the To: line. Another area for improvement is sometimes the bill rate isn’t pulled into the invoicing module consistently so we have to re-enter all the rates in that particular project code. As far as platform enhancements to make BigTime even better, we have suggested the ability to enhance the Allocations module so a manager can forecast a resource across multiple projects within the same or multiple accounts from the same screen/grid. Today this must be done via clicking into each project in the Project List section which is time consuming and a little clunky. This would be huge for us since we have a number of consultants who work on multiple projects across a given week/month/etc. Another enhancement would be to provide easy-to-pull reports that show a consultants profitability (revenue generated minus cost) across a given date range. This is not currently doable with the platform, but all the data is there since the system maintains both bill rate and cost-level information. We are hoping these items make their way onto the product roadmap here in the relative near future.

5 anni fa

David, First of all, thanks so much for posting this extensive review for us here at BigTime. It is most appreciated and valuable to get specific feedback from our users. We are pleased that you're finding the platform responsive and flexible enough to meet your needs and we are very pleased that both Jeff and Kevin have provided excellent support to you. Please do reach out to us here at Customer Success if we can be of further assistance in any way - we are always happy to help. Thanks again, The BigTime Customer Success Team

Betty
Administrator (Canada)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigTime is great for consultants working in a remote office environment.

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I haven't worked with other programs, but overall my experience with BigTime has been very good.

Aspetti positivi:

BigTime time and expense entry for specific job/tasks is easy for users. Invoice creation using the time and expenses entered is seamless, yet flexible. Once invoices have been emailed to my clients I can easily track my client's activity to ensure that the invoice has been viewed. If my email transmission has failed I get a notification.There are plenty of webinars available to use for self-guided learning. Also, there are live webinars for new users to gain knowledge about BigTime. Reading the blog posts is helpful too.BigTime support has been very helpful if I reach out with any issues. I recently worked with [sensitive content hidden] for over an hour to solve an issue. He was very patient and was determined to solve my problem during our call.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few hiccups with taxation for Canadian users. BigTime has been working on improving these features.I would like to see more options for invoice PDF templates so that the invoices are better looking.I really struggle with customizing BigTime reports when any of the standard reports don't meet my needs.There are a few issues with syncing to QBO, but BigTime support staff have been helpful in trying to resolve these issues.

Operations Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Flexible Project SetUp and QBO Integration

Aspetti positivi:

We support many different kinds of projects and contracts. We have T&M, Fixed Fee, Recurring and some Fixed Fee with a T&M Element. We like BigTime because it is easy to set up a project with tasks (line items) that match our contracting terms. Also, it is possible to set Cost and Bill rates at the Company, Project or even Task Level. This kind of flexibility makes it easy for us to produce invoices that match our contract setup. We also needed something with fairly tight QuickBooks Online integration. BigTime deliveres here also. Lastly, the reporting facility in BigTime is very usuable.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not really anything that I find I don't like. From time to time, I have a feature request for the BigTime team. They communicate very well regarding their roadmap.

5 anni fa

Scott, We are so very thankful for your review - we really thank you for taking the time to post it. :) We are very happy that you're finding BigTime's flexible invoicing system able to provide what you need when it comes time to send your customers the bill. Also, we love that we can make it easy for you to setup your diverse projects with all their various bill rate structures and unique needs. The fact that you are utilizing our Quickbooks integration as well and it's working for your business, well, that's just icing on the cake! Please do reach out to us and let us know if there is any way that we can be of further assistance to you. Thanks again! The BigTime Customer Success Team

Utente Verificato
Ricerca, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good Basic system that is easy to use

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall BigTime is a good system that works for what it is suppose to and is simple to use for someone that knows how to use a computer. We have been able to track hours against certain projects by person which helps us with cost estimating. I am sure there are plenty of good systems out there but I have been satisfied for my responsibility when using BigTime.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to pull out job lists with titles is very convenient for having team review meetings. You are able to pull out most reports into excel and filter and sort from there. Having the task status is very useful for those who utilize that feature. My office does not take full advantage of the capabilities this system offers but does work for us when being used.

Aspetti negativi:

For the new Gantt chart feature I have not been able to use very much but am disappointed it is not able to be exported into excel like the other reports. The difficulty with this system is that it is only as good as your weakest link. For my office enforcing full participation is difficult and that prevents us from taking full advantage. I do not work in accounting but apparently it does not sync as well as it used to for quick books and other software. This makes work duplicated on that end which is really inconvenient. Another item that is irritating is when pulling complete job list you have to do it a certain way or else it will not pull old jobs that you were not listed as team member for. That caused some confusion/concern during review meetings.

Eman
Eman
Recruiting Coordinator (Filippine)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigTime saves the time in timekeeping!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: If you want to have the confidence in the accuracy of how many hours you bill your client for a certain project or if you want your employees to save time in creating their timesheet, choose BigTime!

Aspetti positivi:

BigTime saved us from doing biologs, logging out and also the need of us to keep track by ourselves the time we spent for a single project. It is an online application where you can input how many hours did you consume just to create or to lead a single project versus the other projects that you are doing. BigTime saved me more time in logging in and logging out, and also keeping track with how many hours of work I did for the day.

Aspetti negativi:

What I don't like about BigTime is that sometimes when you submit your timesheet, it creates duplicates times. So instead of just sending 40 hours of work in a week sometimes it gets doubled or tripled.

5 anni fa

Eman, Thanks so much for posting a review for us here - we really appreciate everything you have to say and your taking the time to post a review. :) We are very pleased that our software is saving you time and freeing you up to do your job and run your business - that's precisely what we created BigTime to do! Regarding your duplication of time, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team ([email protected]) if this persists, as this is definitely not the norm for BigTime functionality. We'd be happy to help out and get this corrected. :) Feel free to reach out to us on the Customer Success Team as well. Thanks again, The BigTime Customer Success Team

Mizanur Rahman
CEO (Bangladesh)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for our business

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: My workload in budgeting and invoicing projects has been reduced significantly with the help of BigTime. It allows me to focus more on my technical expertise in managing projects. Really appreciated.

Aspetti positivi:

BigTime offers a comprehensive set of features for our business, including time tracking, project management, expense tracking, billing and invoicing, and reporting and analytics. They provide excellent customer support, with a dedicated team of experts.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app version of BigTime has fewer features than the desktop version. They have a lot of integration but customization options for reports are limited.

Alyssa
SysAdmin (USA)

Does its job with

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The integration with Quickbooks makes our lives much easier. The support staff is really good too - they always get back in a timely manner. The integrated task timer is a nice feature as well.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything I really dislike about BigTime, but there are some features I wish it had (like automatically creating tasks in new projects)

6 anni fa

Alyssa, Thanks so much for your review. We here at BigTime really appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review and we're very pleased that our software is making your life easier! Regarding the auto-creation of tasks, please feel free to send us a Feature Request for that! You can always submit a Feature Request to [email protected] to potentially add a new feature. Please make sure you put "FeatureRequest" in the subject line of the email when you send it and provide as much detail in the body of the email as possible so that we're sure that we implement the feature properly. Our Development Team examines each Feature Request very carefully and many of the features you use in BigTime today are the direct results of customers requesting functionality in the past. We hope to hear from you again soon and thanks for the review! The BigTime Customer Success Team

Michelle
Assistant Controller (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Big Time Migration

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We were switching from an antiquated time & expense software that had reduced technical support to the point where we were almost at a standstill. Big Time was easy to use and set up and we had great support from our account executive from the initial demo all the way through our trial period to quickly getting us set up. Our office has breathed a sigh of relief at having a more nimble and intuitive product to record time & expenses. We were able to quickly set up clients due to the ease of integration from Quickbooks. We love the ability to change reports easily based on what is useful for us and to be able to adjust invoices fairly easily based on what each of our clients like to see. Our staff training has so far been quite minimal as it was easily picked up by everyone. We are in the early stages so we might run into problems later but so far so good. This program also has the flexibility to help us figure payroll overtime with reports rather than having to wrangle the information from an excel type exercise. We have not used this software for any project management type of viewpoint and there are probably better programs out there if that is your mail goal for roughly the same price. However, if you are looking for a time & expense recording, payroll and invoicing program -- especially if Quickbooks integration is also a pro -- then this is a good bet. We have not had to go back to technical support very often as the program is very easy to pick up on. There are lots of options for invoicing looks as well so you will be able to find something that will work for you. There are some quirks or shortcuts that the program uses so please use the set up team and don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand because they are very responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of Use for time entry and set up Technical Support Mobile App Quickbooks integration for both online and Enterprise version

Aspetti negativi:

There are some quirks to the product as far as knowing where to click to make changes. Minor issue really and is covered by support calls pretty quickly.

Utente Verificato
Fonte della recensione

At last we could prioritize our client support in proper way

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It was a good quick option to organize our support team billing.

Aspetti positivi:

One of our projects is in support stage. Team of 15 people is still there on all lines of support. The deal is that requests from our clients are coming at random moment of time and require from 1 hour to several days to handle. I feel with BigTime it came to more order. Now we can form kind of backlog of client requests and also track time people spend for their processing. For clients that have series of similar requests, we are able to find past communication history and get all required stakeholders together to sort out things once and forever. From other side, some of clients have paid support contract with us. As they see how each of their requests is priced at the realtime they also prioritize their requests in more smart way.

Aspetti negativi:

I am unable to view most of reports on my mobile phone. Also there's no way to create shortcuts for the most useful functions that sometimes are hidden deep inside the app.

Jonathan
Architect & Engineer (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Really Great Software for my day to day!

Aspetti positivi:

As a startup architectural business, keeping track of billable time on jobs is of utmost importance. I just finished the implementation phase and I am extremely pleased with BigTime and the implementation staff. When making my decision to go with BigTime, I researched various companies. I found BigTime’s fee structure to be welcoming of startup businesses. Once we began the process of implementation, I realized that BigTIme is very robust and that I currently only need a small portion of what the software can do. My contact at BigTime was easy to work with and he let me lead the process and drill down to only what I need and exactly what I need. During one video call my contact invited a BigTime programmer to listen to what I was trying to accomplish. That step made all the difference and I am extremely grateful for the custom reports that were set up for me. It’s a good feeling to know that the fee structure and software capabilities of BigTime are all in place for me to grow my business. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and BigTime!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to note yet. There might be something once I get farther in.

Tammy
Tammy
Office manager and bookkeeper (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti

Bookkeeper

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am delighted with representative and the rest of the staff at BigTime they provide topnotch service! You definitely get your bang for your buck $$ with Bigtime.

Aspetti positivi:

The bosses and staff enjoys working with BigTime because the support is so wonderful. They are friendly and very knowledgeable, If I have questions and concerns with various issues the BigTime staff has been amazing. Several times I have had representative. as a support technician and if I cant seems to explain myself she will make extra effort to verify what the issue is.

Aspetti negativi:

So many options it can become overwhelming.

5 anni fa

Tammy, Thanks so much for leaving this wonderful review for us here at BigTime - we truly appreciate it! We are very pleased that you are finding our support staff knowledgeable and helpful - we work very hard to provide the best services and software in the business. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here at Customer Success. Thanks again! The BigTime Customer Success Team

Jennie
Director of Special Projects (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti

So glad I found BigTime!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are just getting started with BigTime, so I can't speak yet to the changes it's made for our organization. However, if the enthusiasm my team has displayed about potential benefits BigTime can offer us is any indication, we are going to be very happy indeed! The BigTime sales rep was so helpful, friendly, responsive, and informative while he was walking us through the product demonstrations that I feel like I know the software fairly well even though my hands-on experience with it is still minimal. I think the biggest challenge will just be to get everything configured in a way that allows us to get the most out of it. Based on my experience with customer service, I have no doubt that they will help us over any hurdles that pop up if we need to reconfigure things at a later time.

Aspetti positivi:

- Dedicated, personalized customer service. - Lots of customization options. - Thorough training process to help us make the most of the software. - Customers can make requests for software updates or changes, and BigTime is responsive to them.

Aspetti negativi:

- The grey, tan and orange color scheme, and I'm only mentioning that because I have to write something in this section!

4 anni fa

Jennie, Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review for us here at BigTime - we value your opinion and the time it took to post the review. We're so pleased that you're finding the software easy to use and widely customizable - we work hard to make it so. We're also very pleased that you found the sales and training process smooth and enjoyable too. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us here at Customer Success if we can help you more in any way. Thanks again, The BigTime Customer Success Team

Stephanie
Administrative Assistant (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 2-10 dipendenti

It keeps getting better!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I appreciate the live chat feature - support readily available.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of the timesheets is huge! Staff don't find it cumbersome. Then we use the timesheet detail report to show work done for the week on projects. This helps the President see where time is spent and then he advises what projects are ready for billing. The invoicing process is smooth as BT already has time spent allocated for the job and we in put and subcontractors and expenses. So all the information is in one place. The invoice can be approved right in BT and then sent to the client. Payments are logged right into BT and the BEST thing is that client/project information, invoices AND payments are ALL synced into Quickbooks. That was the selling feature for us.

Aspetti negativi:

We have just added BigTime Wallet - a feature allowing clients to pay invoices with a credit card or ACH just by using a link. We are just beginning to use it. Today we had some help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in figuring it out. I do wish the sales department had gotten us set up with technical support from the get-go. But we are making quick progress, again thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Rose
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Awesome

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Helping us manage our task easier.Reports are also much easier to create and change and drill down on.

Aspetti positivi:

The chat feature. Customer support are awesome and always help you work through the issues

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the screens are not conducive to all the changes we would like. But BigTime took our thoughts down and hopefully in newer versions they will be available.

5 anni fa

Rose, Thanks so much for your review! We're very pleased that you're enjoying the chat feature - it is certainly a big hit across all of our current customers too - people like that instant response time! We're also very happy that you're participating in our Feature Requests - many of the features we currently enjoy in the current version of BigTime are the results of past Feature Requests, so BigTime is always improving and making our customers happy at the same time. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do to make you happy. Thanks again, The BigTime Customer Success Team