Recensioni su BrightCalendar

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su BrightCalendar

An online reservation management tool designed for tour operators. Takes payment from customers through web & mobile app in real time.

Ulteriori informazioni su BrightCalendar

Stai visualizzando 3 recensioni

Kristen M.
Field ministry
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 5/2/2019

"Love this calendar"

Vantaggi: This calendar was ideal for my needs! It was easy to use and share with others.

Inconvenienti: I wanted to customize more than I was able.

• Data della recensione: 5/2/2019
Jason B.
Freelance
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 12/6/2018

"Scheduled a demo and decided it wasn't for us"

Vantaggi: The software is well done, very organized, and has a number of features we were looking for for the entire team to use.

Inconvenienti: What we ran into as we talked about it afterward was that it would have a learning curve too big for some of our staff and to go with something simple. We decided to go elsewhere but got one too many emails and calls about trying it when we had already decided it wasn't for us.

• Data della recensione: 12/6/2018
Brian R.
  • Data della recensione: 7/4/2015

"Bright Calendar - Poor customer service and unethical business practices from my experience"

Commenti: I purchased a subscription to Bright Calendar (formerly Blue Claw Solutions) to use as my online scheduler for my Texas flight tour business. The scheduler did several things well, but was not able to be customized for my particular business and had some limitations. It seems part of the problem was that they were unwilling to put any effort towards resolving my system bugs. I went ahead and continued the subscription anyway, due to the fact that it was working for me as I had figured out ways to work around the issues. I continually had voice mails and emails requesting help go unreturned.... To the point that I just gave up and took it for what it was, a $600 per year online scheduler that worked fairly well. I renewed for a 2nd year because I had no other scheduling alternatives at the time. However, 5 months later, my credit card was charged for another $600 out of the blue. I contacted Kevin and Rosie a little over a month later and notified them that they had made a mistake and requested a refund. Rosie said I needed to speak with Kevin about it. This is where it got interesting. I was promised a refund by Kevin, who said he had changed credit card processors and would have to do a little work to get the refund processed. I noticed after a month and two more voice mails that I had not received a refund. I finally was able to speak with Kevin when he answered one of my calls, and he apologized and said he got busy and would have to just write a check to refund the money. I verified the address and went on down the road. I realized over a month later that I still have not received a check or the credit back to my card. By this time, enough time had elapsed that I could not dispute the charges. I continued my attempts through numerous emails and voice mails, but to no avail. The contempt and disregard to me, a client, in the face of my consistent attempts at resolving this issue with respect and courtesy simply amazed me. I have decided to write off the company and the $600. From a matter of principle, I can not recommend this company due to the poor service and unethical business practices over the past couple of years. I hired a new scheduling company shortly after the fraudulent charge appeared, in May 2014, and I am happy with the service. Had Bright Calendar followed through with their commitments and corrected their over-billing, my review would not be quite so poor.

• Data della recensione: 7/4/2015