Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su TrueContext

ProntoForms è leader nei moduli per dispositivi mobili di livello enterprise. Questa soluzione rende la raccolta di dati in tempo reale accurata, facile e veloce per i team esterni.

Ulteriori informazioni su TrueContext

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use allows us to integrate this system with less tech savy workers.

Aspetti negativi:

Behind the scenes when setting up destinations, etc. can be confusing.

Valutazioni di TrueContext

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

TrueContext ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 264 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato TrueContext?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (264)

Ankur
Ankur
Credit Analyst (India)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best-in-class mobile forms and workflow app for salesforce. Reliable and Dependable platform !

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: ProntoForms is the leading platform solution for organizing the remote workforce team systematically for supplying the data and inputs feeds in much more organized and timely manner time and again. It enables the salesforce and workforce to apply job safety measures and complete analysis without any failure and provides inbuilt template to facilitate data feeds and reporting pertaining to employee training, Preventive Maintenance, Fleet servicing and field management throughout.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the most promising app for development of workflows and mobile forms for various salesforce team across different businesses in short span of time. The mobile solution of Pronto Forms is easiest and most simplified app ever. Helps remote workforce team to gather data and inputs smartly and accurately. One of the highly innovative, smart and scalable solution for gathering data inputs in most streamlined manner without any non compliance.

Aspetti negativi:

As on date, no dislikes. One of the highly reliable solution for driving businesses to another level. Though, we still want more customization in features and utilities to serve our clients better. It is not very mature and often give stoppages to us while integration and linking of apps with other internal and external platforms.

Utente Verificato
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A cost-effective mobile forms platform with features that most other products do not have.

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: We have been using ProntoForms since 2016 and have over 400 active Pronto Forms for Sales, Safety, Construction, Inspections, Warranty, Mileage tracking, and Customer forms, all maintained by just one forms administrator in our I.T. department. That part of their job does not require all their time therefore they still have time available to perform other functions in the I.T. department.Support from the ProntoForms team is excellent. Sometimes you have to push a bit to receive higher level support for help and training with more advanced features, but overall support is very good.Construction: No more hauling around bins of customer and construction documents to have signed and often out of date. Everything is up to date, pulled from our ERP system, and ready for customers to sign.Sales: No more paper documents. All sales documents, including price and cost calculations, are done within the ProntoForms coding, and handled by an internal administrator/forms developer within our I.T. department.Warranty: Customer inspections are handled via ProntoForms. Dispatching the completed and signed inspection form instantly to the Warranty department and the customer, keeps communication together, up to date, and the Warranty department can start handling the issue right away rather than having to wait for signed paperwork to be brought back to head office.Environmentally Responsible: No driving back and forth from job sites to the office to hand in paper work.

Aspetti positivi:

1) Simple to use, but many other mobile forms products are also simple to use.2) Customizable forms: Conditional logic, repeatable sections, and ability to perform math calculations makes ProntoForms also suited for use in Sales Forms.3) Enterprise Edition features: Using web-linked forms, team form completion hand-offs, specific types of form dispatching & data routing, camera to text conversion, and workflow settings...are all fantastic to save time and money.

Aspetti negativi:

1) Web-linked forms cannot pull from data sources (yet). They are working on this.2) No integration with DocuSign, and not enough features built-in to replace DocuSign (however we have not found any other mobile forms platforms that integrate with DocuSign, so this is more of a feature request than a dislike). We use ProntoForms for many departments including having customers sign sales contracts. We need the ability to send a form to a customer for signing. We look forward to the day we only need ProntoForms and no longer need to include a separate electronic signature platform in our sales process.

Glenn
Safety Manager (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Not a fan

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: There isn't many positives I can convey. I have developed safety audits for several companies, using both Predictive Solutions and iAuditor, both of which I prefer. Pronto Forms was a program that our parent company went to and wanted to be consistent and pushed it out to all of it's subsidiary companies; so I had no choice. Creating the form was no problem, however we aren't a company that is at a site for multiple months at a time, we may only be at a project for 2-3 days, and we are constantly moving employees around, which means every time you do this, you have to update your form, then ensure all the users sync the data for it to show up before they use it again. When trying to use the data, it's pointless. You enter data on the Pronto Forms site, then you have to go to a different website to get your data. Predictive Solutions is obviously the Cadillac of Safety auditing software, the one fault with them I have is that if you have to make changes, it isn't as easy as making the changes yourself, you send them into your contact for them to make the changes. Pronto Forms gives you that freedom, I will give them that, but still, as the administrator of these forms as well as having my main job function, unless you are a company that hires someone specifically to manage the Pronto Forms entry and collection, I would steer clear. As soon as our contract is up, we will be going back to iAuditor, which is far less expensive, allows up to three user devices per user (being an admin, I have to change devices regularly, and each time, it locks me out of the other device I am using). I hate giving a company a bad review, but what we were sold on and what the final product was, is light years away from each other.

Aspetti positivi:

It's really rather simple to create a file; If you only want to create a form and just plug and play without the need for continuous updates (of say foreman, employees, etc.) then it's a pretty decent program to use.

Aspetti negativi:

If you have to change data in files frequently, its a pain; the analytic statistics aren't even in the same program; If you have specific customization data needed, based on site, if you have more than five sites, it's horrible to find any use of this data.

5 anni fa

Hi Glenn, We're sorry to hear that your deployment hasn't gone as expected. Our Customer Success Team has reviewed your feedback and would love the opportunity to connect with you as we feel highly confident that after a review of your implementation and requirements we will be able to resolve the issues you've been experiencing. Please reach out to [email protected] with the subject line 'Software Advice' and we'll go from there. All the best, Pat @ ProntoForms

Jen
President (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Useful and Easy to use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As long time users we have seen Pronto Forms develop many new features over the years and every time there is a change there is lots of tutorials, articles and support to learn and utilize the new features

Aspetti positivi:

We have used Proto Forms for over 10 years to manage our field service teams and it has been very easy to use to all our staff including those with little to no experience with smart phone technology.

Aspetti negativi:

The maps integration in our area is sorely lacking and as a result we have had to use several work arounds

2 anni fa

Hey Jen, Over ten years of using ProntoForms, that's fantastic! We appreciate you sharing how you have noticed our evolution. We continue to put all our efforts into making our product the best it can be for our customers, so it is comforting to hear how much we have helped your company. Sorry to hear about your experience with our maps integration in your area. To see what we can do to help, I will speak with your Customer Success Manager directly. Thanks for being such a loyal partner. All the best, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Frinto
Manager-Operations (India)
Consulenza manageriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Automation of Mobile workflows and app building management through ProntoForms !

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with ProntoForms is best till now. It is one of the best mobile solutions for workflow streamlining along with app building in most strengthened manner so that a strong, scalable and replicable work flow and process management solution can be built around without any problem. Managing all ground operations activity and capturing of evidences from field team is now easy task and does not pose any issues in collecting primary and secondary data for businesses. Visualizing data through real time dashboards and bringing business intelligence in raw data is possible with ProntoForms .

Aspetti positivi:

The best mobile forms solution, available in the market for businesses and professionals. The strong app building management through this forms to create robust forms for field team and ground team. All the complex work tasks and work activities are managed in unified manner and can be monitored through single workflow. The ground team can take accurate input from field in these forms in effortless manner without any hustle. Pronto Forms is the one stop destination for contextualizing and customizing Health, Safety and Management aspect of training management in most easy manner possible. No trouble at all.

Aspetti negativi:

We are still figuring out for deploying this software in offline manner without internet connectivity. Most of our ground teams operate in remotest districts of the states and does not have any internet bandwidth or network connectivity in such regions. Real time submission of filled forms should be made available in offline manner without internet usage. Cost reduction can be further looked into for devising new low cost strategy model on usage of the ProntoForms at lowest cost possible in different business environments.

Raj
Senior Manager (India)
Servizi di informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Highly recommended & desirable mobile forms field team platform . Start using it now !

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our overall experience is pretty good after using their platform as its a cost effective and dependable solution. Their technology is strong enough and they leave the mark wherever they go. Some of my peers have given excellent feedback about their offerings and we are sure that would establish longer and sustainable collaborations in future. They are highly cost effective solution and the utilities are just awesome. They have shown their strength on tech front which is amazing

Aspetti positivi:

Best available mobile forms for strengthening field teams. It is the biggest enabler for field teams as it adds value, context and intelligence to their work and improve their performance at workplace. Provides high end advance analytics in the form of reporting and dashboard which empowers the ground team and gives them visibility on work in progress. It adds value and gives recognition to new employee trainings as new trainees have to mandatorily go through these modules and can work in more informed way. It never crashes and gives lot of automatic in built solutions to business users to ease their processes in big way.

Aspetti negativi:

They claim for warranty and free repair across many of the features and offerings. We often face trouble in reaching out to customer service support and it sucks our valuable time and effort mostly. Overall, its a good experience and they are still learning and has huge opportunity to prove their mettle in this IT and manufacturing space.

Dwayne
Senior H&S Coordinator (Canada)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Prontoforms, it just works!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Prontoforms is the best tool we have found to automate so many work processes quickly and easily.

Aspetti positivi:

We can rapidly prototype and deploy work process automation tools to our users. Prontoforms integrates seamlessly with our back-end systems with minimal effort. The API is robust and allows for enhanced integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

Each time we identify an improvement opportunity with the software, the Prontoforms team goes to work solving it. Sometimes this takes time, but it is well worth the wait.

Fred
Fred
biomedical engineer (Messico)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

What is my experience with ProntoForms?

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's good, I consider for keep for a time.

Aspetti positivi:

So, It's very interesting this software, the colors, the frame position. I like because, first, we can use in a smartphone and develop advanced surveys. Also, I love that we can connect with a differents type of cloud for example G suit (I personally use) or even Dropbox, organizing and obtaining the analysis hoped. Finally, It's too easy for start and I consider essential for a SEO plan, marketing, advertising and all is in real time.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be better, for example the settings option need be more visible. Sometimes, the connection is gone.

Rajendra
Rajendra
Senior Programmer (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to configure, create forms, create users, create roles, give access, feeding data, API

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Signing up the member without using paper form. That avoid the data re-entry.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been supporting the ProntoForms Application from 4 years. All features are very easy to use and manage. All features are very effective. Users iPad might have different forms. Even a forms that has 7 pages, no issue at all. I worked on API to push data for the forms into iPad. Users submit the records and will back to the server to automatic feed into database. Customize whole cycle was great and success. Creating Users, Creating roles, security access, creating form space and forms are very easy. All features to create form are there. Customize forms can be create easily.

Aspetti negativi:

As a software engineer, I don't see any cons on this application. But I see that a user can use either iPad or iPhone. One user cannot use both. If user want to use both there will be two license and two user. If a user can use at least two devices from same license and same user name that will great.

Joe
Joe
Product Manager (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Phenomenal Account Management and Tech Support

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Absolutely phenomenal. I have no complaints and credit [sensitive content hidden] especially for their amazing support, patience, kindness and sense of humor with working with me as I am new to the application administration.

Aspetti positivi:

My comment is not so much on the software itself, as I am the administrator and not the user, but the account management and tech support team are the most proactive I have ever worked with in my life and I would suggest any potential customer to a company that has that kind of attention and personal skills to maintain relationships and fix issues first hand.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I can think of, I just personally wished I took more advantage of their training sessions and could fix most issues myself.

anno scorso

Hey Joe, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's wonderful to hear how well our solution works for you as an administrator. I'll message Chris and Julian about your comment - I'm sure they'll appreciate it! I'm sure you'll love our ProntoForms Community, where you can discuss issues and work together with like-minded individuals from other companies. You'll also be able to connect with members from our team who we actively encourage to take part! ProntoForms Community: https://community.prontoforms.com/home All the best, Esmond Ng

Parth
Web Developer (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Controlling your organisation has never been easier or more cheap

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: ProntoForms assists us in optimising our products and providing a dependable solution to our consumers that meets their demands. The file generation procedure is really straightforward, and the forms developed are extremely strong, allowing for extremely simple integrations. We mostly use it as a sales support tool, and the formatting is excellent. Because our forms are linked to Google Drive, all of the data that we previously manually entered into spreadsheets is now immediately available and ready to be examined.

Aspetti positivi:

The form generation interface is incredibly user-friendly and allows you to construct forms quickly and efficiently. I've never had greater customer service from a vendor, and I used to work in Account Management. Exceptionally courteous and understanding, particularly with me as the new administrator. It's really simple and quick to use, and it also allows people who work remotely to contribute without difficulty. The connectivity between ProntoForms and Salesforce is also quite advantageous, as it allows our team to swiftly move data across several sites in order to consolidate all accessible information inside SalesForce.

Aspetti negativi:

Personally, I'd want to see some improvements in the usage of date and time fields, as well as the kind of computations that can be performed on them. When we need to alter data, it's a stressful procedure that takes a long time. It also lacks customization, unlike other software on the market. Although, once understood and properly followed, repeating this procedure gets easy; however, their documentation, which should assist with such inquiries, is ambiguous and lacks sufficient answers.

anno scorso

Hey Parth! I appreciate you sharing your experience! I am so happy to hear that our form generation interface is super easy to use. Thanks for letting me know our customer service exceeded your expectations, especially as a new administrator. It's a pleasure to hear that our platform is easy to use, letting your remote workers contribute without hassle. It's also wonderful to hear that the ProntoForms and Salesforce integration has benefited your team. I'm sorry to hear that altering data is a stressful procedure for you. Thank you for your feedback on date and time fields, computations, and customization options. We appreciate your input and will consider it for future improvements. We are looking forward to continuing to help you optimize your products! Best regards, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Keith
Managing Partner (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Reviewing Prontoforms as Requested

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to manage and easy to set up forms and easy to deploy to the field

Aspetti negativi:

Reports are not easy to format as needed. Size limit on reports is a real problem 20 MB is too small

2 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Keith! Glad you see the value of ProntoForms. We hear you and are actively investigating various technical approaches to enable large submissions without imposing long wait times on end users. Depending on the customer use case, we do allow submissions larger than that limit. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn morethey're always happy to connect!

Sean
Director of Laboratory Operations (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for automating data capture and subsequent workflows.

Aspetti positivi:

ProntoForms is a powerful tool which allows administrators a wide array of customization to data collection while maintaining a straightforward end-user experience.

Aspetti negativi:

One downside to the customization is it requires some effort to learn the ins and outs. The support documentation from ProntoForms is top notch and whenever I still had questions their customer success team was quick to provide answers.

2 anni fa

Hey Sean, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad to hear that you're optimizing our product features without compromising the end-user experience. It is also great to hear that our customer success team provided you with the level of support you needed. I will let them know. In addition, why not check out the ProntoForms Community? It's a great place for customers like you to share their experiences and help each other out! You can find it at community.prontoforms.com. Thanks, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Cleon
eLearnign Specialist (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Exceptional Features, Value, Service

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Form the very start, the ProntoForms people and their forms & service have been exceptional. My custom form processes, for entry & approval were addressed by the ProntoForms developers under the guidance of an wonderful Project Manager. They listed carefully and created an APP environment to meet the demanding needs of the salesforce. we covered every aspect, process steps, details on the screen, best formats, folders, data flow, yes, we covered everything.. The account management group was always there to provide support and consultation too.
Our ProntoForm form is successfully operating after two years in production - still going strong. A true measure of success- satisfied salespeople.. that's a great accomplishment!
The PronotForms support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced.. Timely, practical accurate responses and solutions, even going the extra mile to provide creative options when I have exceptions! Every member of ProntoForms team is personable, dedicated, and focused.. Ask me about value?.. Satisfied salespeople, a service level near 100%. my management pleased with the data received, and I have time for other projects .. PRICELESS Thanks ProntoForms - SUPER Job!!

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to use, almost fail proof for data flow, and consistently functions as promised

Aspetti negativi:

Need to updated form content a bit clumsy

Mohammad
Director (India)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

I am writing review of ProntoForms

Aspetti positivi:

ProntoForms is a mobile forms app that allows us to collect and analyze data in real time. It provides a customizable platform that allows us to create our own forms and workflows, making it easy to capture the data they need. ProntoForms also offers offline capabilities, so users can continue to work even when they don't have an internet connection. Additionally, the app has advanced features such as automatic calculations, electronic signatures, and barcode scanning, which help streamline data collection processes and reduce errors. Finally, ProntoForms integrates with a variety of third-party software, enabling businesses to incorporate their data into their existing systems for better analysis and decision-making.

Aspetti negativi:

While ProntoForms is a robust and versatile mobile forms app, there are some potential drawbacks to consider. One of the main cons is that it can be relatively expensive, particularly for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets. Additionally, some users have reported that the app's interface can be somewhat complex and difficult to navigate, especially for those who are not tech-savvy. Another potential con is that ProntoForms does require an internet connection to sync data, so users may experience delays or disruptions if they are working in areas with poor connectivity. Finally, while the app is highly customizable, it may require some initial setup and configuration, which could be time-consuming for some businesses.

anno scorso

Hey Mohammad! It's great to hear what you think. I love that our mobile forms app helps you collect data in real-time with a customizable platform that streamlines data collection and reduces errors. Thank you for sharing some potential drawbacks you've found, such as pricing, the complexity of the interface, and initial setup and configuration. We know these can be challenging for some, so we're always working to make our platform more accessible. We look forward to continuing to provide a valuable service for your business. Sincerely, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Aseem
Design Engineer (India)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ProntoForms enables us to gather real-time data

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Creating forms becomes a hassle-free task with ProntoForms, leading to time-saving benefits. This software also contributes to cost savings. Additionally, it enhances productivity and efficiency levels.

Aspetti positivi:

Our team has found ProntoForms to be an exceptional tool. It enables us to gather real-time data which has proven to be invaluable. We've been able to streamline our workflows and achieve cost and time savings thanks to this software. Additionally, ProntoForms excels in its capacity to produce highly sophisticated forms that can be tailored to suit the unique requirements of any organization.

Aspetti negativi:

A minor drawback we've noticed is the occasional freezing of the mobile app.

Lisa
Technical Systems Analyst (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

ProntoForms is a critical Field Service data capture tool

Aspetti positivi:

The form builder is very intuitive, and their support documentation site is full of useful tools to assist the form building process. Adoption was easy as well because the mobile apps are intuitive to the user. If needing additional support from their support team, they reply out quickly and follow up with support requests to ensure a positive experience is met. If we have suggestions we can submit them and they are often implemented down the road as new features--what more could you ask for?

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don't like about this software and company as a whole.

2 anni fa

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We'll definitely send your lovely feedback to our support team! Looking forward to continuing to help you empower your field team!

Chad
Service/Operations manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

ProntoForms time saver!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Paperwork used to be a huge issue getting it to our shop weekly for billing and payroll. Now with ProntoForms we save time with forms instantly getting to the shop once complete. It has helped with workflow at our office as well as saved money in fuel cost driving paperwork to our office.

Aspetti positivi:

Easily submit paperwork from the field and get the information we need to both our office and customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Refresh does not always work as it should, paperwork gets "hung up" in the sent and does not get submitted on time without the user having to reconcile.

Cherie
Contract Admin (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 51-200 dipendenti

Cutting Edge

Aspetti positivi:

We were in with ProntoForms from the very beginning with AT&T and we saw right away it was something our workforce could utilize to become more efficient in project reporting. Even the superintendents who are not tech savvy were able to use and transmit the forms easily.

Aspetti negativi:

There are glitches sometimes, but that's to be expected. Customer service is awesome and they are right on any issues as they are reported.

Christopher
Business Analyst (Canada)
Industria lattiero-casearia, 201-500 dipendenti

Goat Milk Collection Reportinng

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Auto-populating an internal form previously hand-written including form totals. Populating a regulatory ministry forms for product testing.

Aspetti positivi:

ntuitive configuration and helpful support. A major upside is automatically populating the data entered in the ProntoForms app into the company database.

Aspetti negativi:

Working through customizing the output. I would prefer a user controled output design option.

herrai
project manager (UK)
Elettronica di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great platform which allows tailored forms to provide exact information for Clients

Aspetti positivi:

The ease in which you can create the form and then integrate into Teams or Google allows us to get real time information which can then create dashboards or reports

Aspetti negativi:

If there was multi select option for when creating the forms , so you could batch move or delete questions that would be very helpful

Roger
Systems & Admin manager (UK)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Revolutionised our business

Aspetti positivi:

We have moved from paper triplicate job sheets which often got lost, took a while to return to the office to manually invoice to a paperless dynamic company. Therefore we invoice much quicker and our cash flow is much better. Customers love to see images / photos of the jobs we do. We can also drill down into the types of jobs we are completing and therefore focus on the most profitable areas of the business.

Aspetti negativi:

It's just the best tool we have but I need to spend a bit more time making it work better for us. Can't say there's much wrong with the way we use it.

Catherine
Accounting Manager/Treasurer (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: From day one it has been an excellent communication to vendors and customers.

Aspetti positivi:

The Purchase orders and Extra work orders make the move smoother.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the forms get lost in the cloud.

Emily
Form Specialist (Canada)
Reti informatiche, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Great, versatile mobile program.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use! ProntoForms can be used across the board with any skill level. The more technically savvy you are, the better you can maneuver the program and fully utilize its features. Google connections is what makes Pronto that much more valuable to me as I am a heavy Google user. I've worked with several companies introducing ProntoForms and I have successfully been able to create a program utilizing Pronto tailored to each company and their specific set of needs.

Aspetti negativi:

During transition times of heavy updates, problems and errors can arise within the mobile app and the web based portal. It can be fairly inconvenient and confusing to users who do not know the ins and outs of the app.

Sachin
Operations Associate IT and Content (India)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

ProntoForms is a powerful mobile-friendly platform for CRM and ERP

Aspetti positivi:

ProntoForms is a mobile-friendly platform, and using this forms can be created and customized quickly and easily, and data can be collected and submitted with just a few taps. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including inspections, audits, surveys, and more. It can also be integrated with other software systems, such as CRM and ERP, to further streamline workflows.It uses industry-standard security measures to protect data collected through its platform.

Aspetti negativi:

ProntoForms can be expensive, especially for larger businesses. However, there are a variety of pricing plans available, so businesses can find one that fits their budget. While ProntoForms offers a wide range of customization options, there are some limitations.