Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Recensioni su TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Informazioni su TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

ProntoForms è leader nei moduli per dispositivi mobili di livello enterprise. Questa soluzione rende la raccolta di dati in tempo reale accurata, facile e veloce per i team esterni.

Ulteriori informazioni su TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use allows us to integrate this system with less tech savy workers.

Aspetti negativi:

Behind the scenes when setting up destinations, etc. can be confusing.

Valutazioni di TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms) ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 264 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (264)

Ankur
Ankur
Credit Analyst (India)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best-in-class mobile forms and workflow app for salesforce. Reliable and Dependable platform !

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: ProntoForms is the leading platform solution for organizing the remote workforce team systematically for supplying the data and inputs feeds in much more organized and timely manner time and again. It enables the salesforce and workforce to apply job safety measures and complete analysis without any failure and provides inbuilt template to facilitate data feeds and reporting pertaining to employee training, Preventive Maintenance, Fleet servicing and field management throughout.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the most promising app for development of workflows and mobile forms for various salesforce team across different businesses in short span of time. The mobile solution of Pronto Forms is easiest and most simplified app ever. Helps remote workforce team to gather data and inputs smartly and accurately. One of the highly innovative, smart and scalable solution for gathering data inputs in most streamlined manner without any non compliance.

Aspetti negativi:

As on date, no dislikes. One of the highly reliable solution for driving businesses to another level. Though, we still want more customization in features and utilities to serve our clients better. It is not very mature and often give stoppages to us while integration and linking of apps with other internal and external platforms.

Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A cost-effective mobile forms platform with features that most other products do not have.

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We have been using ProntoForms since 2016 and have over 400 active Pronto Forms for Sales, Safety, Construction, Inspections, Warranty, Mileage tracking, and Customer forms, all maintained by just one forms administrator in our I.T. department. That part of their job does not require all their time therefore they still have time available to perform other functions in the I.T. department.Support from the ProntoForms team is excellent. Sometimes you have to push a bit to receive higher level support for help and training with more advanced features, but overall support is very good.Construction: No more hauling around bins of customer and construction documents to have signed and often out of date. Everything is up to date, pulled from our ERP system, and ready for customers to sign.Sales: No more paper documents. All sales documents, including price and cost calculations, are done within the ProntoForms coding, and handled by an internal administrator/forms developer within our I.T. department.Warranty: Customer inspections are handled via ProntoForms. Dispatching the completed and signed inspection form instantly to the Warranty department and the customer, keeps communication together, up to date, and the Warranty department can start handling the issue right away rather than having to wait for signed paperwork to be brought back to head office.Environmentally Responsible: No driving back and forth from job sites to the office to hand in paper work.

Aspetti positivi:

1) Simple to use, but many other mobile forms products are also simple to use.2) Customizable forms: Conditional logic, repeatable sections, and ability to perform math calculations makes ProntoForms also suited for use in Sales Forms.3) Enterprise Edition features: Using web-linked forms, team form completion hand-offs, specific types of form dispatching & data routing, camera to text conversion, and workflow settings...are all fantastic to save time and money.

Aspetti negativi:

1) Web-linked forms cannot pull from data sources (yet). They are working on this.2) No integration with DocuSign, and not enough features built-in to replace DocuSign (however we have not found any other mobile forms platforms that integrate with DocuSign, so this is more of a feature request than a dislike). We use ProntoForms for many departments including having customers sign sales contracts. We need the ability to send a form to a customer for signing. We look forward to the day we only need ProntoForms and no longer need to include a separate electronic signature platform in our sales process.

Glenn
Safety Manager (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Not a fan

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: There isn't many positives I can convey. I have developed safety audits for several companies, using both Predictive Solutions and iAuditor, both of which I prefer. Pronto Forms was a program that our parent company went to and wanted to be consistent and pushed it out to all of it's subsidiary companies; so I had no choice. Creating the form was no problem, however we aren't a company that is at a site for multiple months at a time, we may only be at a project for 2-3 days, and we are constantly moving employees around, which means every time you do this, you have to update your form, then ensure all the users sync the data for it to show up before they use it again. When trying to use the data, it's pointless. You enter data on the Pronto Forms site, then you have to go to a different website to get your data. Predictive Solutions is obviously the Cadillac of Safety auditing software, the one fault with them I have is that if you have to make changes, it isn't as easy as making the changes yourself, you send them into your contact for them to make the changes. Pronto Forms gives you that freedom, I will give them that, but still, as the administrator of these forms as well as having my main job function, unless you are a company that hires someone specifically to manage the Pronto Forms entry and collection, I would steer clear. As soon as our contract is up, we will be going back to iAuditor, which is far less expensive, allows up to three user devices per user (being an admin, I have to change devices regularly, and each time, it locks me out of the other device I am using). I hate giving a company a bad review, but what we were sold on and what the final product was, is light years away from each other.

Aspetti positivi:

It's really rather simple to create a file; If you only want to create a form and just plug and play without the need for continuous updates (of say foreman, employees, etc.) then it's a pretty decent program to use.

Aspetti negativi:

If you have to change data in files frequently, its a pain; the analytic statistics aren't even in the same program; If you have specific customization data needed, based on site, if you have more than five sites, it's horrible to find any use of this data.

5 anni fa

Hi Glenn, We're sorry to hear that your deployment hasn't gone as expected. Our Customer Success Team has reviewed your feedback and would love the opportunity to connect with you as we feel highly confident that after a review of your implementation and requirements we will be able to resolve the issues you've been experiencing. Please reach out to [email protected] with the subject line 'Software Advice' and we'll go from there. All the best, Pat @ ProntoForms

Jen
President (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Useful and Easy to use

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: As long time users we have seen Pronto Forms develop many new features over the years and every time there is a change there is lots of tutorials, articles and support to learn and utilize the new features

Aspetti positivi:

We have used Proto Forms for over 10 years to manage our field service teams and it has been very easy to use to all our staff including those with little to no experience with smart phone technology.

Aspetti negativi:

The maps integration in our area is sorely lacking and as a result we have had to use several work arounds

anno scorso

Hey Jen, Over ten years of using ProntoForms, that's fantastic! We appreciate you sharing how you have noticed our evolution. We continue to put all our efforts into making our product the best it can be for our customers, so it is comforting to hear how much we have helped your company. Sorry to hear about your experience with our maps integration in your area. To see what we can do to help, I will speak with your Customer Success Manager directly. Thanks for being such a loyal partner. All the best, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Frinto
Manager-Operations (India)
Consulenza manageriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Automation of Mobile workflows and app building management through ProntoForms !

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with ProntoForms is best till now. It is one of the best mobile solutions for workflow streamlining along with app building in most strengthened manner so that a strong, scalable and replicable work flow and process management solution can be built around without any problem. Managing all ground operations activity and capturing of evidences from field team is now easy task and does not pose any issues in collecting primary and secondary data for businesses. Visualizing data through real time dashboards and bringing business intelligence in raw data is possible with ProntoForms .

Aspetti positivi:

The best mobile forms solution, available in the market for businesses and professionals. The strong app building management through this forms to create robust forms for field team and ground team. All the complex work tasks and work activities are managed in unified manner and can be monitored through single workflow. The ground team can take accurate input from field in these forms in effortless manner without any hustle. Pronto Forms is the one stop destination for contextualizing and customizing Health, Safety and Management aspect of training management in most easy manner possible. No trouble at all.

Aspetti negativi:

We are still figuring out for deploying this software in offline manner without internet connectivity. Most of our ground teams operate in remotest districts of the states and does not have any internet bandwidth or network connectivity in such regions. Real time submission of filled forms should be made available in offline manner without internet usage. Cost reduction can be further looked into for devising new low cost strategy model on usage of the ProntoForms at lowest cost possible in different business environments.

Raj
Senior Manager (India)
Servizi di informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Highly recommended & desirable mobile forms field team platform . Start using it now !

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Our overall experience is pretty good after using their platform as its a cost effective and dependable solution. Their technology is strong enough and they leave the mark wherever they go. Some of my peers have given excellent feedback about their offerings and we are sure that would establish longer and sustainable collaborations in future. They are highly cost effective solution and the utilities are just awesome. They have shown their strength on tech front which is amazing

Aspetti positivi:

Best available mobile forms for strengthening field teams. It is the biggest enabler for field teams as it adds value, context and intelligence to their work and improve their performance at workplace. Provides high end advance analytics in the form of reporting and dashboard which empowers the ground team and gives them visibility on work in progress. It adds value and gives recognition to new employee trainings as new trainees have to mandatorily go through these modules and can work in more informed way. It never crashes and gives lot of automatic in built solutions to business users to ease their processes in big way.

Aspetti negativi:

They claim for warranty and free repair across many of the features and offerings. We often face trouble in reaching out to customer service support and it sucks our valuable time and effort mostly. Overall, its a good experience and they are still learning and has huge opportunity to prove their mettle in this IT and manufacturing space.

Dwayne
Senior H&S Coordinator (Canada)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Prontoforms, it just works!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall Prontoforms is the best tool we have found to automate so many work processes quickly and easily.

Aspetti positivi:

We can rapidly prototype and deploy work process automation tools to our users. Prontoforms integrates seamlessly with our back-end systems with minimal effort. The API is robust and allows for enhanced integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

Each time we identify an improvement opportunity with the software, the Prontoforms team goes to work solving it. Sometimes this takes time, but it is well worth the wait.

Fred
Fred
biomedical engineer (Messico)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

What is my experience with ProntoForms?

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's good, I consider for keep for a time.

Aspetti positivi:

So, It's very interesting this software, the colors, the frame position. I like because, first, we can use in a smartphone and develop advanced surveys. Also, I love that we can connect with a differents type of cloud for example G suit (I personally use) or even Dropbox, organizing and obtaining the analysis hoped. Finally, It's too easy for start and I consider essential for a SEO plan, marketing, advertising and all is in real time.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be better, for example the settings option need be more visible. Sometimes, the connection is gone.

edna luci
edna luci
middle technician (Colombia)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

save time and increase precision in my daily work

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: The tool has allowed me to eliminate paper processes and increase my efficiency in the field, which has led to increased productivity and time savings. The ability to customize the forms and integrate with other systems has been invaluable, and the detailed reporting has allowed me to make informed decisions to improve my business processes.

Aspetti positivi:

what I liked the most about this platform is its ease of use and the customization capacity it offers. Being a no-code tool, I was able to create and tailor forms specifically for my needs quickly and easily, without having to rely on a team of developers.

Aspetti negativi:

This is a very useful and easy to use tool, there are certain aspects that could be improved. In my experience as a user, I sometimes found that the navigation on the platform could be a bit confusing, especially at first. I also would have liked more customization options when it came to the appearance of the forms, as I sometimes felt they were a bit drab.

Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ProntoForms makes workflow a snap

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, ProntoForms does a very good job helping automate our workflow, but it is a bit costly for the amount we use it.

Aspetti positivi:

ProntoForms helped us to standardize our new hire/termination workflow, ensuring that required data is entered and delivered to the correct staff.

Aspetti negativi:

They need an easier way to have forms sent using the email address of the user filling out the form.

Parth
Web Developer (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Controlling your organisation has never been easier or more cheap

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: ProntoForms assists us in optimising our products and providing a dependable solution to our consumers that meets their demands. The file generation procedure is really straightforward, and the forms developed are extremely strong, allowing for extremely simple integrations. We mostly use it as a sales support tool, and the formatting is excellent. Because our forms are linked to Google Drive, all of the data that we previously manually entered into spreadsheets is now immediately available and ready to be examined.

Aspetti positivi:

The form generation interface is incredibly user-friendly and allows you to construct forms quickly and efficiently. I've never had greater customer service from a vendor, and I used to work in Account Management. Exceptionally courteous and understanding, particularly with me as the new administrator. It's really simple and quick to use, and it also allows people who work remotely to contribute without difficulty. The connectivity between ProntoForms and Salesforce is also quite advantageous, as it allows our team to swiftly move data across several sites in order to consolidate all accessible information inside SalesForce.

Aspetti negativi:

Personally, I'd want to see some improvements in the usage of date and time fields, as well as the kind of computations that can be performed on them. When we need to alter data, it's a stressful procedure that takes a long time. It also lacks customization, unlike other software on the market. Although, once understood and properly followed, repeating this procedure gets easy; however, their documentation, which should assist with such inquiries, is ambiguous and lacks sufficient answers.

12 mesi fa

Hey Parth! I appreciate you sharing your experience! I am so happy to hear that our form generation interface is super easy to use. Thanks for letting me know our customer service exceeded your expectations, especially as a new administrator. It's a pleasure to hear that our platform is easy to use, letting your remote workers contribute without hassle. It's also wonderful to hear that the ProntoForms and Salesforce integration has benefited your team. I'm sorry to hear that altering data is a stressful procedure for you. Thank you for your feedback on date and time fields, computations, and customization options. We appreciate your input and will consider it for future improvements. We are looking forward to continuing to help you optimize your products! Best regards, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Judi
Administrative Team (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Intelligent Invoicing Made Easy- Pronto Forms Mobile- Forms

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Our company was using a paper based 3 copy invoicing system 3 years ago and our new owner started out looking to reduce this labour & time consuming process at the end of every monthly billing cycle in the office. We did our research and found Pronto Forms seemed like a good match for getting the job done. The mobile application also allowed us to equip our Service Technicians out in the field with a mobile device to process invoices on the spot. This brought multiple effiencies and time consuming cuts to their work day as well. They were able to process invoices on the spot , obtaining the custmer approval signature and adding as many comments as necessary to alert inside office staff or customer management of a potential issue or condition. Not only are we working more efficiently, but we have reduced some of the added pressure and amount of time the Service Technicians in the field were spending on administration.
The Pronto Forms Development Staff and the Technical Support Staff are easily accessible and respond with solutions in a timely matter. They are easy to work with and bring information to us in a non technical manner, that we who may not be at the same technical level of knowledge, understand.
We continue to work with the Pronto Team to develop and implement custom forms as our business expands, and we offer additional services to newly acquired customer demographics.
We have had great results thus far with Pronto Forms and as we continuing to expand our business will look to their knowledge and expertise for the custom form fit.

Aspetti positivi:

On the development side- being able to customize an automated invoice to specific requirements of a type of customer that will still provide all requirements of the business side. On the Implementation side- ease of use. Minimal errors even though humanly driven.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficulty in accessing the actual raw data files after 45 days.

Chirag
Project Engineer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best platform for forms and workflow automation

4,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

ProntoForms simplifies the data collection process by providing customizable forms This makes it easier to collect data in real-time and eliminates the need for manual data entry. It eliminates errors that can occur when data is manually entered into a system. With automated data collection, businesses can ensure that the data they collect is accurate and reliable. By providing real-time access to data, ProntoForms enables businesses to make better-informed decisions. This can lead to improved outcomes and increased profitability.

Aspetti negativi:

While ProntoForms offers some customization options, there are limits to what users can do. This can be frustrating for businesses that want to tailor the platform to their specific needs. It can be challenging to integrate with other systems. This can be a significant obstacle for businesses that rely on other software programs to run their operations.

Mark
Remote Feed Supervisor (Canada)
Agricoltura, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Data forms are more uniform, consistant & accurate

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have always had a problem with delay in data entry. Now that prontoforms is easy to use and connected via mobile network, forms come in on time and in one format set from our form building team. With one person controlling the format and output it makes the process more uniform and organized as well.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very user friendly from building the forms to entering the forms on the ipad. The process is easy to deploy and manage for all users no matter your level of experience in technology. All forms come in the same format in almost real time. Very few errors now compared to the old methods and also easy to revise and resend when there is an error by user.

Aspetti negativi:

One of our few complaints is the freedom to update and change the form when there is a custom layout attached. The form is then locked which i understand if there are certain changes made it could make the output nonfunctional. There should be a layout builder we could use similar to the form builder. I mentioned this in a previous review and was sent a link to custom layout builder. Will be trying this out and update with my thoughts. Thank you for getting back to me promptly!

Justin
EHS Systems Analyst (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

ProntoForms for the Win!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Our experience with ProntoForms has been great! The customer support is surprisingly fast and on-point.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to develop and deploy forms, easy to connect to our EMIS for additional workflows, straightforward for users

Aspetti negativi:

Not all the features we would like to see

anno scorso

Hey Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to hear your implementation has gone well. Appreciate your sharing the positive experience with our customer support team! I will let them know. We're always striving for continuous improvement here at ProntoForms. I am certain your Customer Success Manager would be quite interested in any features you would like to discuss. Why not reach out directly? All the best, Esmond Ng from ProntoForms

Ron
Construction Manager (Canada)

Review 2023

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: This has saved us thousands of dollars in return trips plus charges for damaged product that we had noted to be okay with pictures as back up.

Aspetti positivi:

The most valuable asset of Pronto is how easy it is for the user to use plus how easy it is to track compliance

Aspetti negativi:

The largest disadvantage is the actual form building which you need to take multiple courses and or pay a programmer to do.

12 mesi fa

Hey Ron, I'm glad you liked ProntoForms! It's great to hear that our platform was easy to use and helped you track compliance. Thank you for giving us feedback on the form-building process. I know it can be challenging for some people. That's why we're constantly working to improve our platform and to make the form-building process more user-friendly. I also recommend Pronto University and the ProntoForms Community, where you can find assistance. I'm happy our platform has helped you save money by noting damaged products with pictures as a backup. Thank you for choosing ProntoForms! All the best, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Teresa
Vice President (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

ProntoForms Helps Us Not Miss What is Going on in the Field

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: ProntoForms just works and once it's set up you really don't have to do much.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature is the ease of use. We need to keep accurate records in the field and send info to our back office. This software does both easily and it is very customizable.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to integrate it into our accounting program, but we have not found an easy solution for this yet.

anno scorso

Hey, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you use our software daily to communicate all the critical information back to your office. We are an out-of-the-box integration able to integrate with any software as long as it has an API. You can always ask your customer success manager if you have any questions. They are always happy to listen. Kind regards, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Gestione delle risorse, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent product for offline form completion on mobile devices

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: We needed a simple way to complete an online form with our nationwide engineers getting the same experience no matter where they were.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to create complex forms that have a simple flow and are easy to follow for the end user. Multiple users have access to multiple forms or single forms and the completion and submission process is very simple.

Aspetti negativi:

A very complicated menu system at times. Trying to locate certain settings can be time consuming.Prontoforms are also constantly attempting to move us to their highest tier.A heavy turnaround in management representatives.

Jodie
VP, Customer Success (Canada)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

ProntoForm - Field Service Excellence

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: ProntoForms is an amazing company. They provided on-going learning through portal but also through regularly scheduled Webinars. The Customer Success Managers check-up with customers on a regular basis to assess any difficulty or provide assistance with new features/functions. The platform continues to evolve providing new features on a regular basis.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use application to create forms and workflow to eliminate manual recording of information. Fully integrates with Salesforce for your system of record and eliminates chasing paperwork and non-readable handwriting. Capturing customer signatures into PDF reports makes it very easy to provide reports to customers while all being fully integrated in one platform.

Aspetti negativi:

While it may appear overwhelming at first, the initial setup was overly complicated by our organization. To combat this, ProntoForms has recently released a ProntoForms University to allow learning at your own pace and to increase the complexity only when the user feels comfortable.

Jill
Chief Human Resource Officer (USA)
Risorse umane, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Pronto Forms Usefulness

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Time saver!! Great for field processes.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Pronto Forms for jobs in the field. It allows our employees to capture pertinent information and allows us to forward the form for the next step in the process. This saves time and makes the process more efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

Creating forms is a bit complicated to develope.

anno scorso

Hello Jill, It's encouraging to hear about all the process improvements you've made! Our team loves hearing how ProntoForms saves your employees' time and makes their jobs easier. Recently, we've added a couple of resources for customers like you to increase their comfort in form development. You can learn more about the ProntoForms Community, ProntoForms University, and revamped customers by visiting this link: https://community.prontoforms.com/! All the best, Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

gerald
Material Manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Valard construction

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: i ahve used it for three companies now and highly recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

.The ease of use allows us to integrate this system with less tech savy workers.

Aspetti negativi:

The control of yearly contracts make it less user friendly and harder to get approvals with our corporate structures,

anno scorso

Thanks, Gerald for taking your time and leaving a review! Glad to hear you were able to integrate without needing more technical staffwe love empowering those closest to the processes. We definitely encourage you to contact your account representative so we can work on restructuring your contract to support your growing needs.

Jonathan
manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Pronto thoughts

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Not having to manually input information is nice.

Aspetti negativi:

The back end is difficult to change and setup.

anno scorso

Hey Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing about your experience with ProntoForms and how it helps you input information. Through ProntoForms Community, ProntoForms University, and revamped onboarding, we're helping customers like you get started on the right foot and address any challenges they may face. You can find the community at https://community.prontoforms.com/ You can also contact your Customer Success Manager if you have questions, they are always ready to help!

Becky
Project Engineer (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Powerful tool and fit for purpose

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Play a key role in our business transiting to electronic and automated reporting

Aspetti positivi:

The web portal is user friendly, and the Documentation Portal helps you understand or learn each feature and function.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, the company is based outside of Australia, hence there is time lag when we need their IT support.

Clarence
Building Engineer (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

App worked fine until a few days ago

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Eliminating paper logs for refrigerant use makes compliance with EPA regulations automatic. All my retail location information is in the database, so I can submit information without unnecessary typing

Aspetti positivi:

It remembers the log in info so there's no need to enter it every time I like the swipe feature to navigate the input fields Easy to upload pictures The questions are relevant to me and my job Many details can be entered to make submissions customized Progress bar at the bottom of page Home page is simple and easy to navigate I get an email after every submission It is easy to edit previous form submissions

Aspetti negativi:

Password reset doesn't work Support is hard to reach

Kenton
Systems Manager (UK)
Fonte della recensione

The move to field reporting

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: ProntoForms has been assisting us in the successful move to field reporting for a number of years now. We continue to develop both productivity and service offerings to our clients with this solution at the fraction of the cost of a bespoke offering. Truly flexible and reliable.

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility of provided services, the integration of our own data within questions and the ability to incorporate programming and calculations within the forms.

Aspetti negativi:

Takes a while to understand the terminology of some of the Team and Group settings.