Informazioni su Gusto

Gusto rende la gestione degli libri paga, dei benefit e delle risorse umane confortevolmente semplice per le piccole imprese.

Ulteriori informazioni su Gusto

Aspetti positivi:

It is super helpful especially for start ups when there might not be a designated HR person and the support staff is very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to set up, produces the wrong information, is hard to correct, little to no customer support.

Valutazioni di Gusto

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Gusto ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 3.638 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Gusto?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (3.638)

Stephen
Stephen
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gusto is the iPhone of Payroll

5,0 6 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
pietro
zoom is the best (Italia)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

una veramente buona applicazione

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: ho risolto parecchi problemi grazie alla applicazione facile da usare in ogni occasione

Aspetti positivi:

in particolare ì facile da usare in campi specifici

Aspetti negativi:

amo la facilità di utilizzo e la ampia disponibilità di applicazione

Lucia
Impiegato (Italia)
Fonte della recensione

Semplice ma i prezzi alti

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Bel software, semplice, intuitivo e ben fatto

Aspetti negativi:

Per alcune funzioni è un po' caro..ad esempio per la funzione orologio

Gianfranco
Titolare (Italia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Facile da usare ma troppo caro

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ottimo sistema. Facile da usare e ben fatto.

Aspetti negativi:

I piani dove ci sono maggiori opportunità risultano un pò troppo cari.

Alicia
Alicia
Lawyer (USA)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

Sean
Vice President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Gusto Makes Payroll For Small Business Easy

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Payroll went from taking us hours to taking us about 30 minutes. No filling out IRS forms just set it and forget kinda.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the best features is that we don't have to worry about calculating and paying our payroll taxes. Its something small businesses struggle with not you plugin in the time cards and hit submit and it's done.

Aspetti negativi:

It's fairly easy if you're tech-savvy. If this is your first time using software or a cloud platform like this it's a learning curve.

Barbara

Switching back to Square Payroll by year-end

2,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Not at all pleased. I was hoping to love this but did not

Aspetti positivi:

The accountant login feature is what drew me in so I could move multiple clients over under one user login and switch back and forth between payroll clients.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to use. Not user friendly. Time-consuming and complicated. Report section needs major overhaul. Their Indiana WH1 payroll report needs to be DETAILED but it is a generic "summary" that does NOT include employee name, wages, etc. which is information that was needed to file COVID reports and ERC amendments. I wanted to love this software but ended up hating it. One client ended up with double processing that caused an overdraw and it took forever to fix it. I had to give them money out of business account to cover this mistake. Gusto was not quick to help out and never made it right with my company nor my client. I am glad I did not move all of my clients to this software and have moved all but one, who will be switching back to Square payroll by year-end.

Lianna
Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Payroll Made Easy

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: The time we have saved using Gusto has been extraordinary. What took us hours in the past now takes very little time. We have saved money by switching to Gusto who offers reasonable service charges. Not having to write checks and the additional bookkeeping that would go into uncashed and misplaced checks is another big savings. Our entire company loves direct deposit and we are very happy with the services Gusto has provided.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto has many great and useful features. I love that I can run payroll, hire a new employee, change wage information or dismiss an employee, from anywhere I am by logging into my account on my phone or on a computer. Gusto sends reminder emails when it's time to run payroll or a new hire has not completed their onboarding. Tax information is clear and concise. My staff enjoy having their own individual accounts to change bank information, look at their documents and get other helpful information. Direct deposit is a fantastic time saver for both the company and the employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with Gusto was very easy. Occasionally it is difficult to reach a live person for help but we have rarely had to speak to someone.

Sarah
Accountant (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Gusto payroll review

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Gusto is a good low-cost software for payroll. Customer support is uneven, mostly due to Covid. They are focusing their efforts on mid-sized or larger companies.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto integrates well with Quickbooks Online. It's also fairly easy to onboard new clients/employees.

Aspetti negativi:

he reports are hard to figure out. I've had trouble looking finding what I'm looking for. Don't like how their journal entries work.

Mitchell
Accounting Manager (USA)

Top Small Business Payroll Provider

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto takes care of EVERYTHING payroll. They integrate benefits, accommodate salary and hourly employees, can pay contracts domestically and internationally. Their software platform is perfect for a small business and very cost effective.

Aspetti negativi:

Gusto gets harder to manage payroll and employees once around 50+ employees.

Mindy
CFO (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Gusto Review- Accountant

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Solving for payroll needs, reporting and importing into accounting software.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Gusto files quarterly and annual reports for me.

Aspetti negativi:

So far nothing has been less than satisfactory.

Paige
CEO (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Gusto for Business Payroll Fan

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall having an extremely positive experience with the platform in my business!

Aspetti positivi:

I like the most how simplified it makes the payroll process for direct deposit and storing payment info to keep track of, as well as W2s for taxes!

Aspetti negativi:

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it's not too difficult!

Velasco
sales lady (Filippine)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Gusto is the ally you require to develop and support your team.

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: they have been fine for our payroll, and we like their onboarding process.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto makes managing payroll and onboarding new contractors and employees incredibly simple.

Aspetti negativi:

The service is generally subpar when complications emerge, particularly those involving state tax filings. For instance, Gusto informed me that they would not be able to check into a letter I received from the state that required a response regarding a tax issue within seven days. However, they stated that they will cover any fines that might be incurred as a result of the delay. I really don't want to work that way.

Utente Verificato
Social Media Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

Great for Payroll

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with Gusto was great- super user friendly and I never had an issue with it. I liked how easy it was to get paid through it and see the breakdown of paystub.

Aspetti positivi:

At my last company, Gusto was used to pay out all employees. It was really easy and straight forward to use, and VERY user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not have any complaints while using Gusto!

Utente Verificato
President (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Great for payroll

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It's great for payroll. We don't pay for the leave management or other items because it is too expensive, but the payroll features are great.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto is great for it's payroll and benefits platform. They do exactly as they say they are going to do and take care of all tax liabilities on time, with no concern of being wrong or late.

Aspetti negativi:

Their customer service is terrible. You typically get a representative that tells you the same thing that is in their knowledge base and then can't escalate you to talk to someone actually knowledgeable but can request a call back. The call backs don't happen and you receive an email, which typically doesn't answer your question because the initial representative didn't pass along the information correctly.

Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel (USA)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Payroll Software for a Great Price

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Gusto is great tool for achieving many of the Human Resource and Payroll functions for companies of all sizes. Gusto's ability to operate immediately as well as its ease of use make it perfect. The reminder functions in Gusto are phenomenal, well thought out and appropriately timed. The system runs well, without any issues. In fact, I don't really recall ever having an issue running payroll because Gusto was down. The product is well worth the money and has a great price point, considering all of the available functions. I would highly recommend Gusto.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto allows you to run payroll, effectively, upon sign-up. The system has numerous features that help to ensure that you are reminded when payroll is supposed to be run (as an administrator its something that is frequently forgotten when extremely busy), automatically tabulates and prepares tax documents for employees and contractors and even assisted with the preparation of forms for SBA Loans during the COVID-19 pandemic. The software is straightforward and is fairly self explanatory. Gusto is also a great onboarding tool that allows you to collect a significant portion of information needed to effectively onboard an employee and comply with state and federal requirements (E-verify, etc.) Overall, the software is excellent for its price point and well worth the money.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con associated with Gusto is the lack of customizable report options. Obviously, this con is more of a company or need specific issue. We found that utilizing Gusto for certain reporting needs for data generation was cumbersome or not really possible. However, I must also say that there have only been two instances over the last 1-2 years that we have encountered this problem and were able to successfully obtain this information from other resources.

Milan
CPA, Financial Advisor (USA)

Vimlan Tax Services LLC

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

Aspetti positivi:

-It's web based -one login for staff for access to all clients. -MFA ability for each login -ability to control which clietns assigned to which login. - like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings - multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc. - tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed, - great integration with Tsheets for time clock

Aspetti negativi:

There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period. EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report. Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done. There is NO mobile app. There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing. Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

Brenton
Bookkeeper (USA)

Alternative considerate:

The best payroll service period! I'm always recommending to others!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: From my very first client to the many I've added since, Gusto has been easy to get in touch with.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up the company is a breeze. It walks you through every step to help make sure you have all the information correct. It'll even show you how to get state and local tax numbers, if needed. Setting up employees is even easier! All you need is the employees name, pay rate, and email! How crazy is that. After you enter that information, and email gets sent to the new employee to fill out all their paperwork online. Remember though to get their i-9 forms, because once they are done filling out their paperwork, you'll need to verify their i-9 docs, but it's way too easy!! Haha. Let's run payroll. Well, if it's the same each time, you can have it set up to go auto. Set it and forget it! If not, again, they make it easy. Click run payoll. Enter the times for your employees, days off, yada yada, and then submit. If you need to make a change to an employee while running payroll, just click on their name and it pulls them up for editing. Gusto submits all tax payments and reports too. Even submits child support!

Aspetti negativi:

One time deductions. I would love to see that feature. As for now, you have to create a deduction on the employee screen, then go back to the process payroll screen. I wish it could be added to the other more detailed pay options.

Andrew
Systems administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best payroll company out there

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

Aspetti positivi:

We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

Aspetti negativi:

There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

Rick
Director of photography (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Payroll with a personal touch

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

Aspetti positivi:

There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department. I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too. The gusto customer service team is top notch. Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

Aspetti negativi:

There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

Jenni
Jenni
Payroll Specialist (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Best DIY software in the payroll market

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

Carly
Carly
Office Manager (USA)

Awesome Product and Support Staff

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Payroll and tax payments can be time consuming and Gusto allows for the accounting team to do more important work and still feel like everything is being taken care of on the payroll side. Their customer service teams are extremely supportive and helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

Auto-sync and tax payments are the best features of the product that go above other products. Gusto will file the taxes for you, will send corrections if need be, and keeps track of all of that for your ease of mind. Their customer service team is above reproach, always willing to look into a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

Aspetti negativi:

This is nitpicky, but the layout of the website often changes slightly. It would be nice if there was more consistency in the format. But the tool itself is above reproach.

William
General Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Foundational HR Tools for the Little Guys

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent! I love their customer service, I love that they keep me aware of what's going on in the world of HR/Payroll laws. I love that they helped find retirement and heath care options for my employees so that I can grow the benefits to my folks! I'm obviously a big fan of what these guys are doing.

Aspetti positivi:

These guys make me compliant with the evolving landscape of HR and payroll without distracting me from the core functions of my small business. They made on-boarding from my old payroll system easy. They found mistakes I'd made and helped me to correct them so even my tax history was compliant. Their customer service is excellent and I'm incredibly pleased with their Homebase integration. Super clean!

Aspetti negativi:

While the onboarding was much smoother than I anticipated, it was still a bit more cumbersome than described. It's definitely a hands-on process.

Karen
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Aspetti positivi:

Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Aspetti negativi:

Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

Delene
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Aspetti positivi:

We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

Alex
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Aspetti positivi:

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Aspetti negativi:

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.