Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su BigCommerce

BigCommerce è la piattaforma di e-commerce basata sul cloud leader nel mondo per imprese affermate e in rapida crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su BigCommerce

Aspetti positivi:

It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

Aspetti negativi:

Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening.

Valutazioni di BigCommerce

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BigCommerce ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 322 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BigCommerce?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (322)

Michael J.
Michael J.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Strong but could use a few improvements. WordPress integration!

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Martina
Operational Manager (Italia)
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

big commerce per e-commerce multicanale

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: stiamo ancora implementando i vari sistemi aziendali con questo nuovo software, abbiamo bisogno di tempo per capire meglio pregi e difetti, ma nel complesso attualmente siamo soddisfatti

Aspetti positivi:

il prodotto è molto integrabile con i diversi sistemi aziendali (aggregatori di spedizioni, gestionali interni per monitorare gli stock e la produzione..) e l'interfaccia è intuitiva

Aspetti negativi:

la personalizzazione dei diversi aspetti del sito che si va a costruire non è facilissima, bisogna avere delle competenze per customizzare le varie parti dell'e-commerce

Nathan
Nathan
Articoli sportivi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Among the best ecommerce solutions for growing businesses

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We initially transitioned from Lightspeed eCom over to Bigcommerce because their platform offered greater scalability and entry-level features than what Lightspeed offered. Because we use Lightspeed POS, however, integrating product data between the systems was a challenge and a lengthy process. It also takes some effort to maintain the connection (via a third-party service using their API).

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce offers some of the most inclusive features in their entry-level product options, making them excellent for small businesses. Their level of customer support and transparency about service issues and new features in development are excellent and perhaps one of the main reasons why we've kept using Bigcommerce instead of switching to a platform that meets other essential features that we are still awaiting from Bigcommerce. The availability of third-party apps (including shipping and logistics integrations) has been great to work with so far.

Aspetti negativi:

Storefront development is currently very lackluster and it can be difficult to get a truly customized website without hiring a developer or investing in web development skills of your own. This is also true of their e-mail features. If you don't have more than a basic understanding of HTML, it will be next to impossible to customize their system e-mails without a third-party solution. Also, while their entry-level features are among the most plentiful in the industry, a few features (such as Google Reviews integrations and Abandoned Cart Recovery) are reserved only for higher-tier plans, which doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint as their costs to support these features should be minimal.

Alternative considerate: Adobe Commerce, WooCommerce e Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: Note: We switched from Lightspeed's integrated e-commerce offering but still utilize their cloud POS and inventory management software (connected to Bigcommerce via API). We switched because Bigcommerce offered greater scalability than Lightspeed's own solution, especially concerning the ease of managing our inventory across multiple marketplace channels.

Software precedente: Lightspeed Retail

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Bigcommerce ultimately offered the greatest financial value in terms of entry-level features and marketplace functionality that were available to us as a growing small business.

Justin
Director of E-commerce & Marketing (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti

TYLER'S x BigCommerce

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: BigCommerce has been absolutely phenomenal. We're glad to be based in Austin, Texas alongside some of the BigCommerce team. Their support staff has been instrumental in our ability to adjust when a problem arises, and find a long term solution to ensure our ongoing success.

Aspetti positivi:

BigCommerce has developed a simplistic software that's allowing small and mid size companies to maneuver at scale. We've been able to learn and adapt new strategies as their team continues to open new capabilities to developers and as they push development in their app market. Fast and reliable apps will be key to building and maintaining the next evolution of ecommerce businesses and having that infrastructure in place will be pivotal in the years to come.

Aspetti negativi:

When we teamed up with BigCommerce, they were a newer competitor in the market. Some similar companies were able to offer functionalities that were limiting to our initial growth through ecommerce. Being a brick and mortar based business since 1978, we had a multitude of functionalities needed to keep up with our physical locations. Although they couldn't offer these features out of the gate, they were quick to get them implemented and worked closely with us to resolve our issues.

simon
Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great starter system for a new business

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Good experience, will still compare to shopify as they are so close in products but overall good system, improve the apps and this will be a leader in the market

Aspetti positivi:

the ease of use, from entering all the product data and the website design element was straight forwards and easy to use. Great customer service and some great templates for building

Aspetti negativi:

the apps could do with a better selection, more like shopify ideally

Business Owner (USA)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

BigCommerce Honest Review

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I didn't like BigCommerce. It was not user intuitive and the customer service was terrible. If you want to cancel the subscription, it is a multi step process and hard to accomplish.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that it was pretty easy to set up and use a free template. It looked clean and basic.

Aspetti negativi:

I had trouble converting customers and having to pay high amount for good template. It looks good until you dive under the hood and then it is not what is expected. The fees are also very high compared to Wordpress or other alternatives.

Alternative considerate: Wix, WordPress e Squarespace

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: I thought it would be better because of lower fees but ultimately I found out that it was not a good option to switch to BigCommerce.

Software precedente: Wix, WordPress e Squarespace

Perché passare a BigCommerce: It looked enticing and seemed to be better than the competition. However, upon building a website, I found that the other alternatives were WAY better.

VIPUL
Treasury Analyst (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

great way to do business

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall great experience and happy to use big commerce on daily basis for ecommerce business. Thanks.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything so far as it's easy and fast to many critical process.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting needs changes as return reports have full refund but not able to run for partial refunds.

CEO (Grecia)
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Misleading Pricing, Deteriorating Customer Service

3,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: When I first started using the platform, I found the customer service phenomenal. Lately, the level of service has deteriorated sharply.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I don't have to worry about maintaining my own website servers as I did when I was running my own platform.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of transparency on the pricing. Recently I was over billed several months in a row. When I wrote to them to raise the issue, they took three weeks to respond. Then they told me that their system raises prices when my sales revenue goes up, but will not lower them again when sales revenue falls. So it's my responsibility to watch my billing like a hawk and inform them when I fall to a lower pricing tier. Otherwise, they'll continue billing me on a the more expensive tier even though their own billing page indicates I should be paying far less.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: I was told BigCommerce was better at handling large catalogs.

Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Easy to use and scale

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have been with BigCommerce for six years now and have had very minimal downtime. The rare instances we've had to contact customer support have been handled quickly. Support forums and customer facebook group monitored by BC have been a tremendous help when troubleshooting or looking for ways to customize our online store.

Aspetti positivi:

Out of the box, BigCommerce has more built in features than other online carts out there. Pretty straightforward setup making it fairly easy to get up and running in little time.

Aspetti negativi:

Not as easy to customize themes/store interface. When you edit the source code you need to make sure you document what was done as the changes don't carry over when you update the theme of your site.

Alternative considerate: Shopify Plus e Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: We wanted to lessen the time required to update and maintain our ecommerce site so we could spend our time and money on marketing and other efforts.

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Out of the box, Bigcommerce offers more built-in features that I would need an app for in Shopify which adds to the cost and slows down the site.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I prefer BigCommerce for its simplicity and ease of use

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: BigCommerce has been the answer to all of the problems that have plagued my online store. Adding and managing products has never been simpler than it is on this site. With just a few clicks, I can make simple, customizable, and downloadable products.

Aspetti positivi:

In every way, BigCommerce is the ideal platform for my company. This platform's dashboard is fantastic, and I appreciate how simple it makes managing and uploading stock. The quickness and dexterity that has been put into protecting and expanding my product sales has met with my complete satisfaction. To run my online store without any restrictions and in a professional manner is a dream come true.

Aspetti negativi:

Although there are times when certain features do not function properly, such as when I am unable to access the applications within the back end or when newly updated features are not compatible with my configuration since I am still using an earlier version of BigCommerce, I have been using the platform for years.

Alice "Bess"
Alice "Bess"
Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to Use

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: BigCommerce has helped us transition seamlessly from being a brick and mortar to online only sales.

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple setup and easy to maintain my website effectively. Customer service has been very helpful every time I have had a question or concern.

Aspetti negativi:

Linking to Facebook shop has not been successful yet, however I have not particularly focused on that as we would direct it to the website anyway.

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bigcommerce may not be the biggest name in eCommerce, though it's great as a user and developer

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I've used Bigcommerce for new businesses with clients unfamiliar with website or eCommerce management, and have managed to set them up comfortably with an eCommerce site that is easy to update and maintain a blog on.

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce is very developer and user friendly. I found it to be stand out when developing a custom theme, and was able to easily integrate a clients inventory system and train them to use the system faster than with competing tools.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have a great deal of trouble with Bigcommerce. I think the main gripe is that abandoned cart recovery requires a more pricey monthly plan. This feature would be great for smaller businesses trying to get started.

Alternative considerate: Adobe Commerce, WordPress e Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: I work with a few eCommerce platforms, but I chose Bigcommerce as the platform for some clients as it was great to use and develop with during the trial.

Shelby
Business Solution Strategist (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

NONE of my expectations met

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: BigCommerce has met NONE of my expectations and all I’ve asked for is basic functionality. They constantly steer me toward expensive apps that do not integrate seamlessly. Every app I’ve installed has caused a problem with another app or the native functionality of the platform. Simple desires have been turned into nightmares and BigCommerce has offered no support. They also refuse to assign us an account manager even though we’re an enterprise customer. I beg you, DO NOT sign up for one of their plans. You will regret it.

Aspetti positivi:

BigCommerce has a minimal learning curve. I breezed though the backend even on my first day using it.

Aspetti negativi:

BigCommerce charges WAY too much when all they really offer is the ability to integrate with other apps which also charge way too much. Their platform is a rabbit hole.

Roland
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the better ecommerce solutions out there.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Having built out multiple bigcommerce sites I would have to say the experience has been a good one. We have not had any major issues with the platform and our clients are very pleased with the final results of their websites.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy set up. Once you or your client chooses a theme it is a pretty straight forward process getting your store online.

Aspetti negativi:

I would say the thing I liked least is not having some sort of builder for basic web pages. Too much customization needs to go into creating custom category pages.

Alternative considerate: WooCommerce e Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: One of the main reasons we choose bigcommerce is they don't have many limitations on they types of products you can sell on their platform.

Tom
Materiali da costruzione, 51-200 dipendenti

Big Commerce Web Development E-Commere

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: All-in-all, BigCommerce is fairly easy to use and I am happy with the template selection. But, the key is some of the plug-ins like Shogun.

Aspetti positivi:

Once I got the hang of using plug-in software like ShoGun for landing page development, BigCommerce became pretty easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is not as customizable as I would like. I wanted to add size selection to a base item. But, instead, I had to list multiple size variations of the same product color.

Alternative considerate: Adobe Commerce

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: BigCommerce is a mo0re robust solution for B2B e-commerce sites.

Perché passare a BigCommerce: It was more economical and seemed like a simpler solution when we purchased it.

Hikmat
Business development coordinator (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Its great website platform for the mid size companies

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: 1- It provides more customization opportunity in comparison with the prebuilt website platforms
2- Multi-warehouse functionality is better
3 - Integration with the custom made warehouse management system is better
4- You can add almost unlimited product variants

Aspetti positivi:

With this website we able to integrate multi-store inventories and track the sales

Aspetti negativi:

If we able to minimize the price or have at least 10% discount it would be better.

Rick
CEO (USA)
Circuiteria, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

If you are serious about growing your business, there is no other platform to consider.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: For the most part, BC is attentive and addresses our issues. Reps change more frequently than I would like and they are not very helpful. Most aren't there long enough to learn the position. The core staff and the support team are second to none. There is not one weak link on the support team. You will not understand how important this is until you need help from another provider and wait 30 minutes to talk to someone who knows less about the product than you and learned English as a second or third language.

Aspetti positivi:

BigCommerce Support is not only the best there for an e-commerce platform. It is the single best support compared to every provider I have ever used. They answer the phones quickly. The person who picks up the phone knows what he/she is doing. Calls never have to be escalated and the issue is (almost) always resolved. My issues are normally fixed within 10 minutes of picking up the phone to dial. BC doesn't waste your time. PCI compliance was a big part of why we moved. BC takes it all on. We no longer have to provide scan reports or do any paperwork. Consistent conversion rates - there are few ups and downs. I can depend on my site to be functional. Adding products, categories and landing pages is simple. 2 months after moving to BigCommerce I let my entire development team go. We no longer needed any of them. Training an employee to add products takes just a few minutes.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things seem to take forever to get done. 301 redirects are difficult to manage and a fix has been in and out of the works for years. Product page load times can exceed 1000ms. Mobile PageSpeed is big in Google's eyes and we are slower than average.

Carlos Rodolfo
Carlos Rodolfo
Director of Digital & Loyalty - ampm & Thorntons (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigCommerce welcome to the big market

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: BigCommerce has been a great acquisition for our company as it has greatly enhanced all our sales departments at all levels, through its range of functions the sales processes have improved dramatically increasing our productivity and revenue. The organization of orders and inventory management has helped our team to have more order in the processes.

Aspetti positivi:

Order processing has become much simpler at every step of the process since using BigCommerce, maintaining order and increasing customer satisfaction. The reports provided by BigCommerce are extremely detailed and give us a different perspective of all stages of the process, allowing us to maintain greater control and correct possible failures in time. The management of customer profiles allows us to make personalized offers and campaigns based on the products. The tool can be perfectly adapted to any type of company or organization due to its high scalability, the tools it offers help companies to increase the visibility of their products and services achieving a greater reach and generating higher sales revenue, despite its flaws the tool continues to improve and have a customer service quite adequate in our experience.

Aspetti negativi:

We would like to be able to replace orders and quotes automatically to promote the opportunity and save time, allowing greater automation of all our operations. We would love to be able to add search filters according to the requirements of the search to be performed, this could save a lot of time and have greater control of the files. The possibility of viewing the products in alphabetical order seems to us that it should be mandatory in this type of tool.

Mattie
eCommerce Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Until You Need To Integrate It With Other Software

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I like BigCommerce's eCommerce software, however I don't think it's for anyone that had a psychical store trying to start out online. If you are selling online only, it could be a good option.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, for just only eCommerce, BigCommerce is great, and I have been using it for 10 years now. It is easy to use and customize, and has lots of great features (however you do have to pay for higher end features). No percentage fee is nice for smaller stores, but once you get to a certain scale, others offer no percentage as well with way more features.

Aspetti negativi:

The worst part about BigCommerce is their ability to integrate with outside software. Many small eCommerce stores are based out of a physical retail store, and there is NO easy, cheap, or even good way to integrate your in-store inventory with your BigCommerce inventory. For instance, if you use the popular Square POS in your retail shop, you have to pay an expensive 3rd party software for a janky, somewhat working system to that keeps your online inventory in sync with Square, so when you sell something in the store, it removes that stock online. BigCommerce refuses to take this issue seriously, which is unfortunate because I can't recommend it to anyone that has a physical retail store and wants to keep live inventory online.

Billy
Alpha Pup (USA)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent Store Management Plumbing and Partner Alliances

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Big Commerce has built a fabulous eCommerce engine that integrates with many important providers of inventory, POS, shipping, tax calculation, etc. They offer all this at a reasonable fee. Their Achilles Heel is their website builder and they know it. The current WordPress headless play is probably a wise interim step... but LAMP is getting long in the tooth... Plan B.2?

Aspetti positivi:

Big Commerce have done an excellent job of identifying and integrating the components necessary for a very robust large scale online store. It is wrapped in a very inflexible templated front end that requires programming to break out of. They clearly recognized this shortcoming and have deftly pivoted to a headless model that tosses the client-side rendering to... WordPress.

Aspetti negativi:

The theming/template/programming model of native BigCommerce is an investment. It is a specialty that does not feel like a career investment, rather it is a commitment to be a Big Commerce partner/developer. I suppose that with a pool of large clients this might seem monetarily attractive, at the end of the pool with smaller clients and smaller jobs, customization work required will often exceed their needs or desires and even at the small business end of things, e-commerce websites have become content marketing tools as well as storefronts. The out of box BigCommerce sites just don't accommodate the rapid transformation required. A free WordPress plugin for headless BigCommerce machinery under the hood certainly addresses this... for now, but I see incredible advances in the flexibility and programming model of Wix. If (when?) they get that to scale to faster performance on larger datasets... look out World...

Daniel
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bigcommerce good for e-commerce store

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: we have been using bigcommerce for about 2 years in our ecommerce website, we used before woocomerce which requires more programming knowledge and it is more time consuming, since we moved to bigcommerce, we noticed a huge difference in the speed of the website, with bigcommerce and basic knowledge of HTML you can accomplish a lot of goals and modifications of the templates, but if you don't have any website programming knowledge you can still have your decent website, the package that bigcommerce include with their pricing you have enough tools to start runing your business without investing too much time. we save a lot of time with bigcommerce , uploading the products through CSV files and then we can export back all the info from bigcommerce to others marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, we recommend bigcommerce if you don't want to spend too much money but at the same time you would like to have a decent website, we just recommend to bigcommerce add more features to customize the website, like make more dynamic like other competitors can offer like Wix, and also offer more different templates, animations, etc , with more professional look, they haven't updated the templates a long time ago, just basic updates thank you

Aspetti positivi:

-Very reliable -Speed Website -Friendly user -able to sync to 3rd parties app -good pricing -simply to use

Aspetti negativi:

-lack of templates options -lack of options that other competitors have -freedom to personalized the website, most of the stuff is better to use the template -limited on options to add videos or other links options type of fonts styles animations like other competitors

Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great platform to built your own website

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Bigcommerce is a good platform to built websites. It offers separate plans with very different features so it allows you to find what works for you.

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce is a great platform for small businesses or businesses in general that do not have a great budget to start developing their e-commerce. We have adopted this solution for a couple of our clients. The main features we have encountered so far are:Very easy to set up and to use. The dashboard is very easy to understand so people with little knowledge on the backend can work with it without difficulties.There are no limits on the products you can list on the online store so it works well for business for multiple skus.When building the online store, you have multiple templates to choose from and many options as different payment getaways in order to personalize your online store.The standard plan is ok and comes with nice features as the giftcard options

Aspetti negativi:

The main con is that the plan prices are slightly higher than similar tools. There are some features that might worth the cost but when considering options check if they might be useful for your business, otherwise a cheaper alternative might be a better option Templates are ok, but just a few ones are for free.

Alternative considerate: Wix

Fonte della recensione

Solid eCommerce Shopping Cart that has more features out of the box than Shopify

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce has more features out of the box than most any other shopping cart including Shopify. It's just the little things like being able to put custom messages like "ships in 1-2 days" on each product. Lot of product options that you see on larger big box websites. Cost is reasonable when compared to other solutions. Integrates with a ton of 3rd Party applications. Easy to find solutions to help you succeed.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a huge gap from mid tier plan to the enterprise solutions. The Pro and Enterprise Solutions include some features that are only accessible when you pay 3 times as much. Things such as faceted Search, so you can get a more "Amazon" like experience. We have experienced an overall reduction in site traffic since switching to Big C. We are not sure if this is because of how Google treats these sites in search, or if it's just that more and more people shop through marketplaces only. It's hard to say. 3rd Party App Marketplace is somewhat limited when compared to other solutions.

Joe
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good platform depending on your business needs.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use Bigcommerce to run our E-commerce business. Overall, we are satisfied with the platform and it gets the job done.

Aspetti positivi:

The layout is fairly easy to navigate and the support team is helpful when we have issues. We went with Bigcommerce because we were having issues with Shopify with the timing and capturing of payments.

Aspetti negativi:

Bigcommerce is very limited in design options when compared to platforms such as Shopify, Wordpress and Magento. I would recommend going with one of them depending on your business needs.

Teresa Aminta
Teresa Aminta
Vice President Marketing (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigCommerce is designed for business growth

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Let's use BigCommerce for the purpose of our internet commerce and love the website we have. The platform offers a vast selection of innovative features that any small business like ours requires for a complete, easily accessible, aesthetically and functionally appealing website. Because BigCommerce offers unlimited product layout, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited and different storage, we don't have to worry about exceeding storage limits, etc. This leaves us with more time to develop content, site optimization and other business-related activities that impact business growth.

Aspetti positivi:

BigCommerce is ready for any type of commerce. It is recommended for value-driven companies. Anyone who has a goal and is ready to carry it out will benefit from this strong foundation. BigCommerce is big commerce. And this is what you require to achieve your big business goals. With all the features it has advanced, BigCommerce ensures that the slope of the learning curve is imperceptible. If it is your first time to market through the internet, you need to use an e-commerce platform, which offers a vast and effective range of tools for you to succeed.

Aspetti negativi:

On every occasion when it is necessary to use Rafflecopter for the purpose of a giveaway, it is not possible to start the program in BigCommerce. The context does not allow it. The blog capability is perhaps one of the weakest parts of BigCommerce. It would be wonderful if it could act like WordPress does.

Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

BigCommerce Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: BigCommerce is a platform that has helped me to build my online store. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features that allow you to customize your store to your needs. I have found the customer service to be excellent, and they are always available to help you with any questions or problems you may have. Overall, I would highly recommend BigCommerce to anyone looking to build an online store.

Aspetti positivi:

There are many reasons to love BigCommerce, but here are just a few of the top pros: 1. BigCommerce is incredibly easy to use, even for beginners. The platform is intuitive and straightforward, so you can start selling products right away. 2. There are tons of features and integrations available, so you can customize your store to fit your unique needs. 3. BigCommerce is reliable and secure, so you can feel confident that your data is safe and protected. 4. Customer support is excellent, and they're always happy to help with any questions or issues you may have. 5. The platform is constantly evolving and improving, so you can always count on getting the latest features and updates.

Aspetti negativi:

BigCommerce doesn't offer as much flexibility as other platforms when it comes to design and customization.