Informazioni su BigCommerce

BigCommerce è la piattaforma di e-commerce basata sul cloud leader nel mondo per imprese affermate e in rapida crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su BigCommerce

Aspetti negativi:

Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening.

Valutazioni di BigCommerce

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BigCommerce ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 258 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BigCommerce?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (258)

Michael J.
Michael J.
Fonte della recensione

Strong but could use a few improvements. WordPress integration!

5,0 3 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Martina
Operational Manager (Italia)
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

big commerce per e-commerce multicanale

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: stiamo ancora implementando i vari sistemi aziendali con questo nuovo software, abbiamo bisogno di tempo per capire meglio pregi e difetti, ma nel complesso attualmente siamo soddisfatti

Aspetti positivi:

il prodotto è molto integrabile con i diversi sistemi aziendali (aggregatori di spedizioni, gestionali interni per monitorare gli stock e la produzione..) e l'interfaccia è intuitiva

Aspetti negativi:

la personalizzazione dei diversi aspetti del sito che si va a costruire non è facilissima, bisogna avere delle competenze per customizzare le varie parti dell'e-commerce

Jackie
Business Manager (USA)

Happy over-all.

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Over all I am happy with BigCommerce.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the store I created. I like the creative freedoms in BigCommerce. I find my way around easily. I like that I could use Quickbooks to process payments. At the time I started my online store that was not possible with Shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

You should be able to add locations to invoices. I don't print packing slips, just the invoices. I have to hand write the locations on the invoice for the person pulling items for the order. I wish I could sort the order of the items and have it stay that way! It takes a bit of time for the average Joe to learn their way around on BigCommerce. Once I got past the learning curve it became quite comfortable.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: OpenCart was very limited in its functions.

Software precedente: OpenCart

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Because I wanted to integrate the payments with Quickbooks.

Justin
Justin
Director of E-commerce & Marketing (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti

TYLER'S x BigCommerce

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: BigCommerce has been absolutely phenomenal. We're glad to be based in Austin, Texas alongside some of the BigCommerce team. Their support staff has been instrumental in our ability to adjust when a problem arises, and find a long term solution to ensure our ongoing success.

Aspetti positivi:

BigCommerce has developed a simplistic software that's allowing small and mid size companies to maneuver at scale. We've been able to learn and adapt new strategies as their team continues to open new capabilities to developers and as they push development in their app market. Fast and reliable apps will be key to building and maintaining the next evolution of ecommerce businesses and having that infrastructure in place will be pivotal in the years to come.

Aspetti negativi:

When we teamed up with BigCommerce, they were a newer competitor in the market. Some similar companies were able to offer functionalities that were limiting to our initial growth through ecommerce. Being a brick and mortar based business since 1978, we had a multitude of functionalities needed to keep up with our physical locations. Although they couldn't offer these features out of the gate, they were quick to get them implemented and worked closely with us to resolve our issues.

Margaret
Margaret
UX Analyst (USA)
Design, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great e-commmerce platform if you can't afford custom designs but have a large inventory of products

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The company I worked for had a B2B e-commerce website, but wanted to start a second e-commerce site that was more B2C focused since the clientele had different needs, and the B2B site was not set up to accommodate all the new B2C business. We were able to set it up quickly and provide accurate shipping costs and product option costs.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the versatility available for building product pages, being able to set it up so pricing adjusts automatically for different product options, and the import/export functions to update large inventories via Excel documents instead of manually editing within the web app.

Aspetti negativi:

Initial setup can be confusing, especially when new to e-commerce and knowing how to tell it to calculate tax, shipping, etc. Their customer service is great though, so if you're confused about a setting you can call and talk to someone very quickly. I rarely ever waited more than 5 minutes to talk to a rep.

Mark
Fonte della recensione

Bigcommerce edged out the competition for my online store.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I tried several shopping cart e-commerce solutions and found that Bigcommerce suited my needs the most. I ended up using a free style template and customized it myself saving me a lot of money. Online and phone support are top notch!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use was a major factor in my decision to go with Bigcommerce. There are many choices out there for online retailers to build their storefront. I liked the ease of customization and the large amount of standard features. Their integration with online marketplaces and social media really saves a lot of time.

Aspetti negativi:

There is an annual sales cap that I'm worried about, but when I get to that point I will just upgrade the service to where I need it. There are not enough free store style templates available. Custom styles get very costly. Some features that should be standard are non existent.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: I liked the layout and template choices more with Bigcommerce.

Software precedente: Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: For my use, it was the superior product.

Nathan
Nathan
Marketing Manager (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Among the best ecommerce solutions for growing businesses

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We initially transitioned from Lightspeed eCom over to Bigcommerce because their platform offered greater scalability and entry-level features than what Lightspeed offered. Because we use Lightspeed POS, however, integrating product data between the systems was a challenge and a lengthy process. It also takes some effort to maintain the connection (via a third-party service using their API).

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce offers some of the most inclusive features in their entry-level product options, making them excellent for small businesses. Their level of customer support and transparency about service issues and new features in development are excellent and perhaps one of the main reasons why we've kept using Bigcommerce instead of switching to a platform that meets other essential features that we are still awaiting from Bigcommerce. The availability of third-party apps (including shipping and logistics integrations) has been great to work with so far.

Aspetti negativi:

Storefront development is currently very lackluster and it can be difficult to get a truly customized website without hiring a developer or investing in web development skills of your own. This is also true of their e-mail features. If you don't have more than a basic understanding of HTML, it will be next to impossible to customize their system e-mails without a third-party solution. Also, while their entry-level features are among the most plentiful in the industry, a few features (such as Google Reviews integrations and Abandoned Cart Recovery) are reserved only for higher-tier plans, which doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint as their costs to support these features should be minimal.

Alternative considerate: Adobe Commerce, WooCommerce e Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: Note: We switched from Lightspeed's integrated e-commerce offering but still utilize their cloud POS and inventory management software (connected to Bigcommerce via API). We switched because Bigcommerce offered greater scalability than Lightspeed's own solution, especially concerning the ease of managing our inventory across multiple marketplace channels.

Software precedente: Lightspeed Retail

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Bigcommerce ultimately offered the greatest financial value in terms of entry-level features and marketplace functionality that were available to us as a growing small business.

Rick
CEO (USA)
Circuiteria, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

If you are serious about growing your business, there is no other platform to consider.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: For the most part, BC is attentive and addresses our issues. Reps change more frequently than I would like and they are not very helpful. Most aren't there long enough to learn the position. The core staff and the support team are second to none. There is not one weak link on the support team. You will not understand how important this is until you need help from another provider and wait 30 minutes to talk to someone who knows less about the product than you and learned English as a second or third language.

Aspetti positivi:

BigCommerce Support is not only the best there for an e-commerce platform. It is the single best support compared to every provider I have ever used. They answer the phones quickly. The person who picks up the phone knows what he/she is doing. Calls never have to be escalated and the issue is (almost) always resolved. My issues are normally fixed within 10 minutes of picking up the phone to dial. BC doesn't waste your time. PCI compliance was a big part of why we moved. BC takes it all on. We no longer have to provide scan reports or do any paperwork. Consistent conversion rates - there are few ups and downs. I can depend on my site to be functional. Adding products, categories and landing pages is simple. 2 months after moving to BigCommerce I let my entire development team go. We no longer needed any of them. Training an employee to add products takes just a few minutes.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things seem to take forever to get done. 301 redirects are difficult to manage and a fix has been in and out of the works for years. Product page load times can exceed 1000ms. Mobile PageSpeed is big in Google's eyes and we are slower than average.

Lisa
Fonte della recensione

It's been a nice long relationship

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, it's been pretty smooth sailing. Customer service is ALWAYS there and trying to help the best they can. They never leave me in the dark. Way easier and faster site than dealing with Magento.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used Bigcommerce for over 8 years. Overall, I think it works better and at a more reasonable cost than other related platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

I have 1k parent skus with 11k child skus. It will not import my large spreadsheet. So if there is a major price change from my brands, it's impossible to import my vendor's .csv or excel sheet. We have to update each regular price and sale price one by one. Takes way too much time to permanantly discount items / sales too.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: Magento was a never ending money pit and operated very slowly.

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Shopify charges fees for every sale. Overall with all the apps you need to buy with Shopify, Bigcommerce had more features out of the box. I still had to buy 4-5 apps. But I would have had to invest much more money with Shopify. Which wouldn't be enough money left for me to operate the rest of my business.

Jason
Stampa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use but they didn't have my back

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: At first it was great, but as they got bigger they didn't seem to value my business the same way and forced me to pay almost 3 times what I had agreed to. I was happy to switch to a competitor when I did.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that it was very easy to figure out. It was updated regularly and laid out nicely. I built my first e-commerce store on my own using this software.

Aspetti negativi:

I kept hitting walls with what I wanted to do. Some of the features were limiting like "Options" and I kept hoping they would improved them. They also made a change to their pricing structure and took away Customer Groups on the plan I was on. It was $29/mo and then all of a sudden it was $79/mo. I wish they grandfathered me in. When I called to complain or work something out, they had a take it or leave it attitude... so I left it.

Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Easy to use and scale

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: We have been with BigCommerce for six years now and have had very minimal downtime. The rare instances we've had to contact customer support have been handled quickly. Support forums and customer facebook group monitored by BC have been a tremendous help when troubleshooting or looking for ways to customize our online store.

Aspetti positivi:

Out of the box, BigCommerce has more built in features than other online carts out there. Pretty straightforward setup making it fairly easy to get up and running in little time.

Aspetti negativi:

Not as easy to customize themes/store interface. When you edit the source code you need to make sure you document what was done as the changes don't carry over when you update the theme of your site.

Alternative considerate: Shopify Plus e Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: We wanted to lessen the time required to update and maintain our ecommerce site so we could spend our time and money on marketing and other efforts.

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Out of the box, Bigcommerce offers more built-in features that I would need an app for in Shopify which adds to the cost and slows down the site.

Tom
Head of IT (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It Does The Job. What You Would Expect For An Ecommerce Site.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using BigCommerce for quite some time now. No so thrill about it nor are we dissatisfied with the platform. For what we need, it does the job. But we would not make it our go-to platform if we need specific function or customization. It seems there's almost little to no guide out there if we want to customize. We have to seek a developer who knows how to customize BigCommerce and even then, they charge quite a bit for what we needed. Would recommend for people who want a basic ecommerce site. But if you want to have customization, Big Commerce is not the way to go.

Aspetti positivi:

It is quick to set up. Easy for a non-technical person to manage when starting out with little to no experience in ecommerce. Has everything you would expect from an e-commerce platform. Great layout for product and checkout page.

Aspetti negativi:

Customization is very limited. Even when you try to get some tech support from their team. They tell you they're not developer and would suggest some options with using their partners services. There's very little help if you want to customize basic attributes. The platform setup is quite limited if you want to change specific part of the layout.

Alana
VP (USA)

Definitely better than Shopify

Aspetti positivi:

I like the customer support, usually they can help with any problem. Their stores do a good job out of the box but for me, with over $10,000 products, it was a headache!

Aspetti negativi:

I guess everyone is always looking for more flexibility. Their confirmation, invoice, etc. emails are the worst!

Alternative considerate: Adobe Commerce e Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: BC did more out of the box, our OScommerce store required so much customization.

Software precedente: osCommerce Online Merchant

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Price, service, ease of use.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Front-end Developer (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Love it!

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using Bigcommerce (or BC, for short) for about 4 years now, and we love it. It makes ecommerce easy and efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some instances where the lack of control or access to the server has caused us to change some of our plans, but it's nothing I would call a dealbreaker.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: Lack of service and support for the product.

Software precedente: AspDotNetStorefront

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Better customization options for our business at the time.

Renata
Digital Account Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Great E-Commerce Solution!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's a pleasant and delightful experience. It is a robust e-commerce solution for B2B, B2C and Wholesalers.

Aspetti positivi:

At our agency, we were used to working with WooCommerce, Shopify and we had never really worked with BigCommerce. Until we decided that it was time to step things up for one of our clients. We had a delightful surprise to see that BigCommerce is one of the most complete platforms out there, that is extremely user friendly whilst being robust and complete. You have every type of solution you can imagine within your platform. From Wholesale B2B to a simple one page shop, you can build it all. BigCommerce offers amazing templates you can choose from, and also the Cornerstone which is a blank canvas. As an agency, we've gone through the partnership process and we are officially a part of BigCommerce marketplace!

Aspetti negativi:

What I don't like is how the development can be a bit different than what we're accustomed to, and not as user friendly as Wordpress. For instance, on Wordpress our team can set up the background in a friendly way for our customers to use and manipulate sections without the need of a developer 24hs helping them. Now as far as BigCommerce goes, the way some pages are set up require you to have an intermediate understanding of HTML if you want to manipulate some text and imagery. I find this quite difficult since our clients are the ones changing content on the website once we hand it off to them.

Operations Manager (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Ecommerce Platform with Great Customer Service

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: In general, I am very satisfied with the product. It serves its purpose for a reliable and easy to set up ecommerce platform with lowmaintenance cost.

Aspetti positivi:

Although the platform offers a lot of features for an ecommerce business to be able to run daily operations and analyze data, my favourite part by far is the fact that it has a great customer service. Every time when there is an issue with the website or we have questions, we can chat with a representative from Bigcommerce. Their customer service is very reliable and knowledgeable. No waiting on the phone, no back and fort transferring between reps. Technical support is right there for you.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more applications that can be easily integrated. Compared to Shopify, Bigcommerce doesn't offer as vast variety of options.

Alternative considerate: WooCommerce e Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Gift Card feature out of the box.

Adam
IT Manager (USA)
Sicurezza pubblica, 2-10 dipendenti

BigCommerce Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It works, and we need the software as we couldn't integrate two Shopify stores into our ERP. I hope we can expect BigCommerce to keep adding features because they really do have a lot of catching up to do.

Aspetti positivi:

We stated using BigCommerce as the software behind our new website redesign. We like the ease of setting up the products, product customization and the large pool of experienced companies that design BigCommerce storefronts. It was easy to get setup and our new website was running in about 6 months.

Aspetti negativi:

The order management system they have in place is just not good. You cannot edit orders. Which customers expect us to be able to do. If a customer wants to add an item you can add the item, but you cannot charge the customer for the additional item within BigCommerce software. Same goes with removing items from orders. If you remove an item from an order it does not give you an option to refund the difference. You have to do that outside BigCommerce software. Our website has been live on BigCommerce for about 4 weeks now and we just experienced our fist "outage" in over 5 years. So I am not optimistic about uptime since the site has already gone down once, and it has only been live for 4 weeks. Using BigCommerce it is hard to search for and find orders, even if you have an order number you are redirected to the "advanced search". Instead of being able to type in an order number and find the order you have to type in the number, wait for the advanced search page to load then type in the order number again. Come...on...guys. The same with product search. I can copy and paste a product name directly from our storefront, search in BigCommerce, then I get redirected to another "advanced search" page. Where I have to enter the SAME SEARCH again, then I get results. We are on an "enterprise" plan that in some ways, has less features than a store we run on a "basic" Shopify plan for less than 1/3 the cost. Inventory tracking is also not great.

Electra
Ceo (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Love it over woo commerce

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: If was fine as long as I had a web developer helping

Aspetti positivi:

The type of editing are seemingly endless

Aspetti negativi:

Unless you are web developer and wen designer it is very hard to customize your website alone.

Alternative considerate: Wix

Perché scegliere BigCommerce: Thought it would be easier and more stable

Software precedente: WooCommerce

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Felt it was the best option at the time

Garrett
CEO (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for rapid growth

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Postive. I have been using it for 6+ years already and do not see any reason to leave. it has grown with me over the years.

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce is easy to implement and one of the most versatile ecommerce/inventory/web store/website builder/order management platforms on the market. They are built for you to grow and will work for a startup or for a enterprise.

Aspetti negativi:

I dont like the way they announce new features. Sometimes the degrade a feature but the only way to find out is to attend a "town hall" instead they should just email all users a list of features that are being updated or degraded.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Bigcommerce had a lower fee with more features included. they do not take a percentage of each sale like shopify tries to.

Daniel
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bigcommerce good for e-commerce store

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: we have been using bigcommerce for about 2 years in our ecommerce website, we used before woocomerce which requires more programming knowledge and it is more time consuming, since we moved to bigcommerce, we noticed a huge difference in the speed of the website, with bigcommerce and basic knowledge of HTML you can accomplish a lot of goals and modifications of the templates, but if you don't have any website programming knowledge you can still have your decent website, the package that bigcommerce include with their pricing you have enough tools to start runing your business without investing too much time. we save a lot of time with bigcommerce , uploading the products through CSV files and then we can export back all the info from bigcommerce to others marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, we recommend bigcommerce if you don't want to spend too much money but at the same time you would like to have a decent website, we just recommend to bigcommerce add more features to customize the website, like make more dynamic like other competitors can offer like Wix, and also offer more different templates, animations, etc , with more professional look, they haven't updated the templates a long time ago, just basic updates thank you

Aspetti positivi:

-Very reliable -Speed Website -Friendly user -able to sync to 3rd parties app -good pricing -simply to use

Aspetti negativi:

-lack of templates options -lack of options that other competitors have -freedom to personalized the website, most of the stuff is better to use the template -limited on options to add videos or other links options type of fonts styles animations like other competitors

Asher
Financial Director (Giamaica)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BigCommerce is a great online store solution.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have used BigCommerce for over 6 years, and it has proved to be a fantastic online store solution, offering a simple interface, every feature you need, ease of payment for customers, and simple integration.

Aspetti positivi:

Order management is the strongest point of BigCommerce, and that is exactly what you want from an online store. Integration is simple and accurate, reporting and analytics are comprehensive, and the scalable pricing structure is the cherry on top. An excellent product.

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any complaints about BigCommerce. Oh wait, I thought of one - Stop asking me to change my password every 3 months - it's annoying !

Alternative considerate: WooCommerce

Perché passare a BigCommerce: We use both, but I feel BigCommerce is the better solution. It offers more features.

Harsha
Application engineer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best online platform for start-ups and beginners to innovate business.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This platform helps in starting a new business for starters. The user interface is user friendly in which the products can be built easily with great security. The support in this Application is very helpful in expanding the products over the globe.

Aspetti positivi:

The feature available in this application helps to learn about the current market and help us to build the dedicated products. The marketing of our products online through different applications like Instagram helps in a major Part. The user interface and Mobile user friendly is very helpful. The detailed marketing helps in developing the business overall the globe.

Aspetti negativi:

The themes while building the platform is quite expensive and editing feature can be added which helps in major role. The interface can be improved.

Tim
Owner (Canada)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Big Commerce is our go to platform when developing e-commerce websites for clients.

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent. There are a few things that make it harder to sell to clients, but overall, it is an amazing platform and they are constantly trying to make it better.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, customization and reliability. We develop custom Big Commerce e-commerce websites on a regular basis and this is our preferred platform.

Aspetti negativi:

Monthly price is based on trailing 12 months of sales. I understand why it is this way, but for clients with higher priced products, they quickly exceed the maximums. Big Commerce competitors do not have the same business / pricing model which makes it a little harder to sell to potential clients because of this pricing strategy.

Alternative considerate: Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: Ease of customization, works better for the automotive industry.

Katherine
MBA - Strategic Designer (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

It's a good platform

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: At some point we always found ourselves strengthening the site and working it on Wordpress, at least for the coding and styling. Bigcommerce for the product set up and integration with google shopping was effective.

Aspetti positivi:

The good thing is that you don’t have to buy web hosting or install anything on your computer to use it, since it's hosted. It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

Aspetti negativi:

You really need to evaluate well the plan that will help you the most according to your business growing strategy, if not, you'll feel limited. Review the transactions fees and the sale limits.

Alternative considerate: Wix e Shopify

Perché passare a BigCommerce: The company was already working with it.

Amir
Company Director (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Very good and reasonably priced

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very good site builder and systems. I woudln't go back to hosting our own site as you can get everything you want for a better price and with great support.

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce is a very good alternative to building your website, in fact probably better. It has a lot of features and different pricing bands which compared to other systems are a lot more fairer. Can integrate with a lot of multi-channel providers or integrate services into as well as specifically designed apps for you website.

Aspetti negativi:

Can be hard to change the template yourself to make it different other than purchasing different templates.

Utente Verificato
E-commerce Fraud and Payments Management (Italia)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Great platform to built your own website

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Bigcommerce is a good platform to built websites. It offers separate plans with very different features so it allows you to find what works for you.

Aspetti positivi:

Bigcommerce is a great platform for small businesses or businesses in general that do not have a great budget to start developing their e-commerce. We have adopted this solution for a couple of our clients. The main features we have encountered so far are:Very easy to set up and to use. The dashboard is very easy to understand so people with little knowledge on the backend can work with it without difficulties.There are no limits on the products you can list on the online store so it works well for business for multiple skus.When building the online store, you have multiple templates to choose from and many options as different payment getaways in order to personalize your online store.The standard plan is ok and comes with nice features as the giftcard options

Aspetti negativi:

The main con is that the plan prices are slightly higher than similar tools. There are some features that might worth the cost but when considering options check if they might be useful for your business, otherwise a cheaper alternative might be a better option Templates are ok, but just a few ones are for free.

Alternative considerate: Wix