Informazioni su HelpOnClick

Imposta la live chat sul tuo sito web in soli 5 minuti. Parla con i visitatori del tuo sito web dal tuo PC, tablet o telefono cellulare. Aumenta le vendite!

Ulteriori informazioni su HelpOnClick

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I forget to sign out but that’s my own doing.

Valutazioni di HelpOnClick

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
3,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HelpOnClick ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 11 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (11)

Ordina per

Hai già usato HelpOnClick?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (11)

Utente Verificato
Marketing Manager (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Chatting like the best of them!

Aspetti positivi:

The functionality. As the Admin for my company, I like being able to utilize the functionality at maximum capacity to better understand how my team is using the software, and how we can better serve our customers.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to better understand the path user's are taking when they are on my site when they leave a message. I'm not sure if this is through HelpOnClick or a third party, but I think the software should tell us more about what people are ready/looking at when they leave us a message after hours. This would be very helpful for us businesses, especially when user's don't specify which products they are interested in, or inquire about for pricing.

4 anni fa

Thank you for your review. We will consider adding more information to the messages that are received in the offline mode.

Ronda
Ronda
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Poor Response from all levels

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The software itself is really nice and easy to use, however their customer service response needs to improve. At this point, we are debating if we even want to continue. Customer Service makes a difference and they don't offer that aspect of their business.

Aspetti positivi:

having a Desktop version was great since we don't keep browsers open.

Aspetti negativi:

Their customer service is very slow to respond, if they respond at all! Trying to live chat with them takes forever, which is bad when you are selling a live chat solution! They updated the software back in March and broke the desktop version, and have been told a fix is coming soon, 3 months later still waiting and still cannot get an email update or live chat connection to anyone.

Jarad
Jarad
Business Development Manager (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We Love HelpOnClick and Our Customers Do Too!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We've been able to help so many customers with this app, that alone is worth its cost. A few customers have even used HelpOnClick to ask for quotes. We love it because it offers our customers a simple, easy way to get in touch with us and get most of their questions answered.

Aspetti positivi:

HelpOnClick was super easy to install on our website. As the administrator of the program, it's easy to add or remove users, create canned responses to quickly engage the customer, and it couldn't be easier for our website visitors to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I forget to set the app to "offline" when I leave for lunch and a customer will try to chat with me when I'm not there. I wish it would automatically go offline once my computer went to sleep, but HelpOnClick will stay connected even when I'm gone.

Nancy
General Manager (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

My appreciation of HelpOnClick

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I really appreciate this tool and even more when I see that customers love it too

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easy to link to web site, service very appreciated from customers, helps to increase sales when the customer can have help live about a product that he wants to add to the cart.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not work well with Google chrome...I can only use it with Edge...I prefer Google. It would be nice to a visual sign at the same time as the sound...when you do not here the sound...we would be able to see that there is a message (would be nice at the bottom of our screen).

4 anni fa

Nancy, thank you for your review. You might be interested in downloading a desktop application that can send both sound and visual notifications of an incoming chat.

Travis
General Manager (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Good value for small businesses

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this is a good value for small businesses and plan to continue using them.

Aspetti positivi:

Affordable compared to other options. Easy to use for basic chat functions.

Aspetti negativi:

The dashboard is limited on functionality and can be cumbersome for admins. Set-up can be tricky for non-computer programmers. When I went over my time limit there was not an easy way to upgrade, but I eventually figured it out (need a link or prompt from the dashboard). Tried to chat with them mid-day during the week, but it was not available. They did email me back the next day and explained how to find the upgrade option.

4 anni fa

Hi Travis, Thank you for your review. We would be glad to know what other functionality you are looking for. It can be already there or on our TODO list.

PM
Founder (UK)
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

HelpOnClick review

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and functionality. Provides all the tools you need to easily implement chat software on to a website. I like that you are able to load questions into the virtual agent as this does allow many support calls to be answered without the need of human intervention. The smartphone app also allows for support to be provided while on the go.

Aspetti negativi:

No major cons. The set-up of the virtual assistant was a little confusing but that was due to not watching the help video.

Mike
General Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use chat software

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are a hotel and lots of our guests chat with us instead of calling. It has been a great customer service tool to enhance their guest experience with us.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to setup and use for both the chatter and chatee.

Aspetti negativi:

Been using the software for over 2 years and have not encountered any problems.

Jeremy
COO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

HelpOnClick Live Chat is a great turn-key platform

Aspetti positivi:

What we like most about HelpOnClick is that it just works. We've been using it for a few years now and have only had one minor issue with availability.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I would say is adding users can be cost prohibitive in some cases.

Sean
Developer (Canada)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

This is a great product

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have used it for a couple years now and it is a great way to instantly talk to potential clients.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to implement into our website. I can use a phone as well.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing comes to mind. Sometimes I forget to sign out but that’s my own doing. I just set a reminder so I don’t forget to sign out when I’m going to be offline.

4 anni fa

Sean, thank you for your review. You might find it useful to turn on the auto log-off option, which can be found on your profile page.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Associate (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Love connecting easily

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to work with as a customer! Nice to see when a responder is typing.

Aspetti negativi:

Have not run into any problems as of now.

shannon
VP Operations (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

archived chats

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to use, pretty intuitive. Very much like I can turn off the sound (that gets irritating after awhile)

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can see what a customer is typing before their response pops up. Allows me to be proactive in answering questions for them.

Aspetti negativi:

You have to delete archived chats one at a time which takes up more time and space then necessary. Please add the ability to choose more than one at a time to delete.

6 anni fa

Hi Shannon, Thank you for your review. We will consider adding multiple selection as you suggest. Most of our customers never delete archived chats, because there are no limits on the volume of archived chats. Thank you for letting us know that you need multiple selection. Regards, Tatiana