Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su HelpOnClick

Imposta la live chat sul tuo sito web in soli 5 minuti. Parla con i visitatori del tuo sito web dal tuo PC, tablet o telefono cellulare. Aumenta le vendite!

Ulteriori informazioni su HelpOnClick

Stai visualizzando 10 recensioni

Jarad P.
Business Development Manager
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/12/2018

"We Love HelpOnClick and Our Customers Do Too!"

Commenti: We've been able to help so many customers with this app, that alone is worth its cost. A few customers have even used HelpOnClick to ask for quotes. We love it because it offers our customers a simple, easy way to get in touch with us and get most of their questions answered.

Vantaggi: HelpOnClick was super easy to install on our website. As the administrator of the program, it's easy to add or remove users, create canned responses to quickly engage the customer, and it couldn't be easier for our website visitors to use.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes I forget to set the app to "offline" when I leave for lunch and a customer will try to chat with me when I'm not there. I wish it would automatically go offline once my computer went to sleep, but HelpOnClick will stay connected even when I'm gone.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Manager
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/4/2019

"Chatting like the best of them!"

Vantaggi: The functionality. As the Admin for my company, I like being able to utilize the functionality at maximum capacity to better understand how my team is using the software, and how we can better serve our customers.

Inconvenienti: I'd like to better understand the path user's are taking when they are on my site when they leave a message. I'm not sure if this is through HelpOnClick or a third party, but I think the software should tell us more about what people are ready/looking at when they leave us a message after hours. This would be very helpful for us businesses, especially when user's don't specify which products they are interested in, or inquire about for pricing.

da HelpOnClick il giorno 20/4/2019

Thank you for your review. We will consider adding more information to the messages that are received in the offline mode.

• Data della recensione: 16/4/2019
Travis H.
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2018

"Good value for small businesses"

Commenti: Overall, this is a good value for small businesses and plan to continue using them.

Vantaggi: Affordable compared to other options. Easy to use for basic chat functions.

Inconvenienti: The dashboard is limited on functionality and can be cumbersome for admins. Set-up can be tricky for non-computer programmers. When I went over my time limit there was not an easy way to upgrade, but I eventually figured it out (need a link or prompt from the dashboard). Tried to chat with them mid-day during the week, but it was not available. They did email me back the next day and explained how to find the upgrade option.

da HelpOnClick il giorno 1/8/2018

Hi Travis,
Thank you for your review. We would be glad to know what other functionality you are looking for. It can be already there or on our TODO list.

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2018
Nancy L.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/4/2019

"My appreciation of HelpOnClick"

Commenti: I really appreciate this tool and even more when I see that customers love it too

Vantaggi: Easy to use, easy to link to web site, service very appreciated from customers, helps to increase sales when the customer can have help live about a product that he wants to add to the cart.

Inconvenienti: It does not work well with Google chrome...I can only use it with Edge...I prefer Google. It would be nice to a visual sign at the same time as the sound...when you do not here the sound...we would be able to see that there is a message (would be nice at the bottom of our screen).

da HelpOnClick il giorno 20/4/2019

Nancy, thank you for your review. You might be interested in downloading a desktop application that can send both sound and visual notifications of an incoming chat.

• Data della recensione: 12/4/2019
Pm M.
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

"HelpOnClick review"

Vantaggi: Ease of use and functionality. Provides all the tools you need to easily implement chat software on to a website. I like that you are able to load questions into the virtual agent as this does allow many support calls to be answered without the need of human intervention. The smartphone app also allows for support to be provided while on the go.

Inconvenienti: No major cons. The set-up of the virtual assistant was a little confusing but that was due to not watching the help video.

Mike D.
Industria alberghiera, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/12/2018

"Easy to use chat software"

Commenti: We are a hotel and lots of our guests chat with us instead of calling. It has been a great customer service tool to enhance their guest experience with us.

Vantaggi: Easy to setup and use for both the chatter and chatee.

Inconvenienti: Been using the software for over 2 years and have not encountered any problems.

Jeremy F.
COO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/12/2018

"HelpOnClick Live Chat is a great turn-key platform"

Vantaggi: What we like most about HelpOnClick is that it just works. We've been using it for a few years now and have only had one minor issue with availability.

Inconvenienti: The only con I would say is adding users can be cost prohibitive in some cases.

Sean M.
Developer
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 14/12/2018

"This is a great product"

Commenti: I have used it for a couple years now and it is a great way to instantly talk to potential clients.

Vantaggi: Easy to implement into our website. I can use a phone as well.

Inconvenienti: Nothing comes to mind. Sometimes I forget to sign out but that’s my own doing. I just set a reminder so I don’t forget to sign out when I’m going to be offline.

da HelpOnClick il giorno 20/4/2019

Sean, thank you for your review. You might find it useful to turn on the auto log-off option, which can be found on your profile page.

• Data della recensione: 14/12/2018
Utente Verificato
Marketing Associate
Vendita al dettaglio, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 12/12/2018

"Love connecting easily"

Vantaggi: Easy to work with as a customer! Nice to see when a responder is typing.

Inconvenienti: Have not run into any problems as of now.

• Data della recensione: 12/12/2018
Shannon B.
VP Operations
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2016

"archived chats"

Commenti: Easy to use, pretty intuitive. Very much like I can turn off the sound (that gets irritating after awhile)

Vantaggi: I like that I can see what a customer is typing before their response pops up. Allows me to be proactive in answering questions for them.

Inconvenienti: You have to delete archived chats one at a time which takes up more time and space then necessary. Please add the ability to choose more than one at a time to delete.

da HelpOnClick il giorno 4/8/2016

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for your review. We will consider adding multiple selection as you suggest. Most of our customers never delete archived chats, because there are no limits on the volume of archived chats. Thank you for letting us know that you need multiple selection.

Regards,