Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Virtuagym

Virtuagym è il leader per le soluzioni di fitness innovative e all-in-one. Questo software è per tutti, dalla piccola palestra alle grandi catene del fitness.

Ulteriori informazioni su Virtuagym

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to understand and use. The system also allows certain customization which help us adjust teh app to the corporate identity of our fitness school.

Aspetti negativi:

Marketing has been difficult. Our older members have had a difficult time with the app.

Valutazioni di Virtuagym

3,8
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,7

Lo consiglieresti?

Virtuagym ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 258 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Virtuagym?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (258)

Patrick
Istruttore (Italia)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

App molto carina. Ti fa sentire a casa. O meglio... in palestra

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Esperienza positiva. Ma l'app non può sostituire un esperto umano.

Aspetti positivi:

Amo affiancare l'applicazione al mio lavoro. Mi da sempre nuove idee e stimoli per gli esercizi in palestra, che si trasformano in soddisfazione per i miei allievi. Le animazione degli esercizi sono fatte davvero bene.La gestione degli iscritti e la personalizzazione degli esercizi per i partecipanti ai corsi viene gestita molto facilmente.

Aspetti negativi:

L'abbonamento potrebbe essere troppo costoso per alcuni utenti.

anno scorso

Dear Patrick! Thank you so much for your feedback and we agree, an app will never replace a human expert but we can always facilitate a better experience between users and their coaches. We are glad that you feel at home at the gym and in our app! Together we can achieve great results! All the Best!

Daniela

Buona

5,0 anno scorso

e un bell allenamiento con un personal trainer 3d

Aspetti negativi:

ha bisogno di aggiorare un po con il avatar

Maikel
Maikel
Directeur (Suriname)
Fonte della recensione

how to use Virtuagym as a white label

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Using Virtuagym as a white label for the Weightlottery platform has been a game-changer for me. The app’s user-friendly interface and intuitive design quickly became a part of my daily routine. The nine tiles on the dashboard give me instant access to all the essential features I need, like tracking my meals and monitoring my weight progress.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use after you installed the app on your mobile phone. Also the security to enter the platform is great

Aspetti negativi:

but the security to install the app can be some of a problem if you aren't used to installing apps on your phone

Jonas
Owner (Belgio)

5 years of daily use!

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I started working with Virtuagym at the beginning of my fitness professional career. Now I have grown my own gym with 100+ members, and Virtuagym has helped me tremendously in building and sustaining this growth.

Aspetti positivi:

Virtuagym provides an all-in-one solution for my clients. Their modules (Coach, manage, engage) are all individually very well made and hold up to their competitors (amongst top 10 best). But Virtuagym really outshines them all by including all these modules into one, making it very easy to onboard clients for your gym scheduling, memberships, billing and coaching software. Where other options will have you using several software programs with multiple registrations and logins for your clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like there is a big difference in 2023 between the very user friendly mobile app and the older, outdated browser platform of the software. I think updating this would be a very nice goal for the next couple of months.

Jessica
Fitness Studio Owner (USA)
Fonte: GetApp

False Claims

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Don't waste your time or your money. I now have to take the time to find a new product AND convert my clients to a new system. This is not ideal at all! I am very frustrated. I've only been using virtuagym for 4 going on 5 months. Avoid at all costs!

Aspetti positivi:

I like the idea of the software. In theory it was everything I wanted. Scheduling and interactive calendar for myself and staff. Nutrition coaching at our fingertips. Progress tracking and club goals/community aspects. Billing and business management tools. Everything sounded great!

Aspetti negativi:

I may need more space: 1. It is not real-time scheduling. You cannot adjust your schedule, plan or delete anything if you are not on the web browser version. As a personal trainer I need the ease and convenience of using my phone to schedule at any given time. 2. The nutrition database is atrocious. Clients and staff are both complaining about the incorrect numbers, portions, nutritional details, etc. It is way too tedious to find the right product and measurements and half the time I am just finding something "close enough." 2b. Meal plans do not save entirely once you construct them. Once you click save, some or all of the items you populated onto the plan will be deleted and you'll have to start from scratch. Waste of time! 3. No progress pics can be added from the app 4. When you want to add a video of an exercise you must link it to your YouTube unlike Trainerize who let's you upload directly from your laptop/phone 5. New members have the HARDEST time getting setup 6. I paid for the customized app and all of my clients have a "virtuagym" app. 7. When I complained about the needed features not being accessible, they gave me a completely pointless feature that I cannot use. All in all, I thought I was getting more with Virtuagym than I had with trainerize but I think I will just go back to Trainerize. I would not recommend this product to anyone who takes pride in their coaching.

3 anni fa

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, therefore, it would mean a lot if you can reach out to us personally at [email protected], as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Mouad
CEO (Belgio)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

Happy costumer

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The service is amazing! And it is very use friendly

Aspetti negativi:

The animation display of the excercises!

Alexander
Alexander
Owner (Paesi Bassi)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

What you see is what you get

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic customer care experience, guided setup done with patience from one of their stuff, always available via phone for quick questions, the product is sleak and customisable to a great extent even without purchasing extra packets

Aspetti positivi:

Full Features and the pricing scales depending on your business size. That means that you get full service no matter how small your business is. Once you grow, you start paying more. It's a fair model

Aspetti negativi:

Still no Onefit integration but it's really a minor thing. I cannot find anything else to fault them for

4 anni fa

Dear, Alexander Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you've encountered so many benefits in your product and the tools we have built for our clients to not only meet but exceed their expectations. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will continue to do our best when providing our clients with topnotch services as you all deserve! We look forward to excelling in every aspect of our services and making all the necessary efforts to be part of your business growth. Once again, your review is highly appreciated! Sending you all the best, Your Virtuagym Family.

Rita
Dance Fitness Pro (USA)

Not Worth the Hassle

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Not that great, since the person who told me about the software told me that I had to only give a month's notice for my license to be cancelled, but I am told I have to give a YEAR's notice. I'd also rate the customer service a 2.5 at best, as they like to blame you, the customer, for any issues.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of putting in client info, though I did not like that everyone was automatically a male. Very strange.

Aspetti negativi:

If you have clients who have expirations for packages, the software does not keep track of it as users book classes, nor does it keep track of the number of credits left as clients use them. You are only aware when there is none left. There is a pop up that pops up each and every time you log on, even if you click on "no thanks" for the notifications.

3 anni fa

Dear Rita, Thank you for your review. I do think that there was some misunderstanding so I hope we can help to clarify. You had originally purchased the system back in 2018 and used it fully and frequently for 2.5 years without any complaints. So it seems that you were pretty satisfied with the system overall. Data on packages is available in the Business Analytics section of your portal. When you purchase the system, there are 3 separate instances where the 12 months agreement is discussed, we never conceal our T&C. So much so that your agreement is available to you any time in your portal. The 1 month cancellation notice is part of that agreement. 30 days prior to the end of the 12 months cycle, you can give notice that you do not wish to renew. Respecting your long relationship with Virtuagym, we even went as far as waive the entire remaining 6 months on your license in favor of a smaller payout of 3 months. Sadly instead you threatened us with bad reviews :( All the best!

Elizabeth
Nutrition Coach (USA)

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

Aspetti positivi:

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

Aspetti negativi:

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk. I believe there also needs to be a feature to track the 3 macros in grams versus percentages. Clients have a better understanding when they know "I have to hit 150g of carbs" versus seeing 100% at the top once carbs are hit. In the app, when you click on the percentage circles it gives a large range of macros to fall within. This does not allow for accuracy to truly see fat loss or muscle gain. When it comes to grams of macros, there is a very small window (5g of Pro/Carbs and 2g Fat) to ensure calories are not way over or under. Right now the app can fluctuate 80g which is HUGE that is 320 calories plus or minus on both carbs and proteins , fats fluctuate close to 22g which could be a 198 calorie difference. If someone continually hit high on those macros they would never lose the fat they desired When people input foods, there seems to be a lot of confusion when attaching a portion, or just in general since it autofill's to Macros Based on 100g. I have seen many food items input completely wrong, this could really put someone in a bad position when logging .

3 anni fa

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Valarie
Fitness Centre Coordinator/Manager (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great for clients, not yet great for the business end

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were super excited when we found this software, and thought it could do everything we needed. But as we got into the set up and transferring from our old system it was honestly a bit of a let down. It is a better experience for our clients and that is why we are sticking with it but really hope to see some development on the back end side of it so it allows us to more easily run our business.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer side of this is great. Being able to adjust the app as we want and the ability to program for clients right in the app is awesome. We are getting great reviews from our clients.

Aspetti negativi:

The business side of things need some work. There are very simple functions that the system can not yet do like; limit sale of a membership, integrate scheduling types (appointments, classes, enrollments), adjust membership and invoice dates (after expiry, adjusting payment processing...), payroll report function. It makes it a lot harder on our end to manage our business.

4 anni fa

Dear Valarie, Thank you for sharing your Virtuagym experience! We're glad to hear that our all in one solution has allowed your business to connect with your members while driving engagement and revenue. Also, your feedback is very relevant to us as we continue to strive to become the most complete and functional solution for our clients. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you need us by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll make sure to address all questions and keep in mind any suggestions you may have to improve the system overall. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family!

Brian

Not Ideal for Small Business Users

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I wasn't happy with the onboarding process as training was mostly independent and delay response time from support team. There was no option to buy out of 12 month agreement due to dissatisfaction with the product so you're left with a product that you dread to use. Only made use of their software for a couple months before switching to another product. Currently waiting for terms of agreement to expire so I don't have to see my account being billed by them.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoyed the community board feature where updates can be posted in real time to the group/clients which promotes interaction. The app user friendly according to member feedback.

Aspetti negativi:

Not ideal for martial arts based businesses. The templates and features within the software seem catered more towards larger chain gyms/health clubs to track fitness stats important to personal training and traditional group fitness classes. The initial sales call made it appear that it would be easier for a small business to use, but it didn't feel like that at all.

4 anni fa

Dear Brian, Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that our community and engagement module has become such a great tool for you to connect with your members! Our main goal is to continue improving while providing our clients with the most seamless and complete all-in-one solution package. Your feedback will be definitely taken into consideration. If you ever need assistance, you can always reach out to us at [email protected], we will be happy to help! With warm regards, The Virtuagym Team!

Monika
Personal Trainer (UK)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

Werewolf Fitness

3,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Workout library , nutrition section was quite good and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer services are nightmare , take ages to get back to you .

tim
Fitness company owner (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

THE MOST AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FITNESS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EVER.

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: TERRIBLE. TOP TO BOTTOM.

Aspetti positivi:

AWFUL ACROSS THE BOARD. TOTAL RIP OFF. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE. RUN. MINDBODY IS 1000X BETTER. SO GLAD WE SWITCHED BACK TO MINDBODY.

Aspetti negativi:

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. INADEQUATE APP. USER EXPERIENCE WAS AWFUL AND CONFUSING. WAY OVERPRICED.

4 anni fa

Dear Tim, Your feedback is very much appreciated, It is indeed very sad to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We've been performing constant improvements to the system itself and the options available that it's a little bit strange to read it did not work for you at all. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, obstacles will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly, at times it can take longer than desired to solve those. Finally, we've also added several qualified and expert people to both our development team and support for the client's consulting, in an attempt to continue improving our times for solution delivery. We'll definitely look up your account records as I mentioned before, to make sure all areas of opportunity can be accordingly addressed. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely, The Virtuagym Team.

Stephanie
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Virtuagym is a SCAM

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We never agreed to a start date and were charged for a start date, and have since been charged on a monthly basis, despite having expressed (both via email and via phone conversations) that we were not comfortable with moving forward and wanted to pause on any kind of start date. Meetings have been canceled last minute, representatives that we have worked with are all of a sudden "no longer with the company" or have decided to take an impromptu vacation the day after you spoke with them about another call that week.
When expressing cancelation of the service, we were told for the first time that we signed a contract for 12 months, and that it is clearly stated in the "terms and conditions", a box that was checked upon submitting a setup fee payment for the TRIAL service. When we said we didn't realize that the terms and conditions listed a 12 month contract, we were told that "it is not their responsibility to make sure we understand the terms and conditions".
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

Aspetti positivi:

They have a great sales team which will convince you that they have amazing customer support, an innovative platform and can meet all of your business's needs. Moments after your first phone call, you will be unknowingly entered into a 12 month contract.

Aspetti negativi:

You cannot contact any employee directly. There are no public phone numbers. You cannot speak with anyone of management level or above to escalate any issues. You don't even get a personal email address -- your only point of contact is a ClientServices@virtuagym email address that says someone will get back to you within 3 days..... REAL helpful when you're trying to run a business with their software and then you can't get any support in crucial moments.

4 anni fa

Dear Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback on the experience you have had with Virtuagym. The 12 months agreement is a term that is clearly stated and must be accepted before a payment can be processed. Indefinitely delayed start dates are unfortunately not an option. A sale cannot be closed without a start date entered by the client. We can, of course, understand how that may not work for some of our clients and we are sorry to see you go.

taylor
Personal Trainer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

SCAMMERS- BUYERS BEWARE!!! This is long but please read I am trying to save you some coins.

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: THE WORST! After a few days of dealing with a faulty product and receiving little to no help with my issue, I reached out to my account manager, to have my money refunded and contract canceled on 11/8. I've used other services in the past and I've never had to sign any contract that did not "allow" me to cancel, which should have been a red flag. They also have no trial period which is another anomaly with Virtuagym and also, another red flag. She waited just a day before a week (11/14) to respond to me and she claimed that my contract was submitted for cancellation because "management handles cancellations". When I responded and asked who I should be waiting to hear from, she did not respond and that email remains unanswered. I'd like to note that prior to me reaching out for a refund, she was very quick with her replies. After that, getting in contact with someone was nearly impossible no matter how many times I called or emailed them. I made my last call to them the day after Thanksgiving and left a voicemail saying that I was waiting until Monday before I called my bank to dispute the charge. I waited until Wednesday and heard nothing so I disputed the charge. The funniest thing about all of this that the workout editor as I am typing this STILL does not work. Finally, on 12/5, almost a month since I reached out, I got an email saying my contract was being submitted to management...even though she claimed she submitted it on 11/14.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the multiple discussion groups that could be created. Theoretically, virtuagym has features that COULD, could being the keyword, change the game. Unfortunately, the system had way too many glitches to be used for business purposes unless you are trying to look like a joke who has no idea what they are doing.

Aspetti negativi:

Faulty Workout editor and the other glitches I experienced. I wish I could add video to these reviews to show what the workout editor was doing since its hard to explain, but basically, it was not working as it should AT ALL. Even customer service AND my account manager, who conveniently disappeared when I asked for my money back, admitted that the redirects that were happening within the editor made no sense. It was clearly faulty. I was also unable to message clients within the software because it would tell me "no records found" even though if you went to the client list, they were clearly in the system. I was also given little to no guidance when I was having an issue with payments, not processing. Basically, everyone has to be manually charged if you have a service fee in place. So all my clients were only being charged the service fee, and the monthly balance would land in outstanding. When I reached out to customer service about this and asked if there was something I need to do manually in order for the rest of the payment to process, I was told no. I even asked a follow-up question to MAKE SURE there was nothing I needed to do. Of course, it was later revealed that the outstanding balances were there because I did not send the invoices, which means YES, you do have to manually process the payments as I guessed when I contacted customer service, even though they apparently don't know this themselves.

6 anni fa

Dear Taylor, Thank you for writing your detailed review. I made sure to look through your history of communication with our consultants and get a clear picture of the events. While I would have to dispute your statement about receiving "little to no help" with your issues, as I can see that other than weekends and holidays, the team has been very diligent and fast with their responses; I do see that you had a few issues within the system. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, problems will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly to minimize the disruption to your business, at times it can take longer than desired to fix a problem. I am sorry that you had felt that you were scammed and not delivered what you had expected but I can genuinely say that the team had worked hard to answer and resolve your issues in a timely manner. Do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely,

Scott
Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Oversold under delivered

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Unreliable, oversell under deliver, not willing to be accountable, and dishonest sales people. Avoid this platform at all costs, it will lose your business a fortune.

Aspetti positivi:

It's quite simple to learn and operate.

Aspetti negativi:

The short comings are many. It starts with their sales team misleading us about it's functionality. I was very specific about the fact that we wanted a one stop shop for POS, database management, invoicing, communications and gym access. You cannot mass email your database with out using a third party provider like mail chimp, which means you now have to operate two databases. After 2 years we have had so much reputational damage and have recently decided to remove 24 hour access from our offering I will transition to another platform, as the door access software (again third party) kept going offline and denying customers access. They never had solutions or explanations for why it wouldn't work, they blamed the telco's, the power, the third party gate keeper they recommended, our PC's, other software, but never took any responsibility. We never got the App live as they just did not respond for 6 months.

3 anni fa

Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, so it would mean a lot if you reach out to us personally at [email protected], as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Andeas
Gym owner (Danimarca)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Good platform, but no payment system support in Denmark & bad customer service

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Good platform, but really bad service. They dont fix bugs thats not working, slow custom service. If you have a gym or fitness center in Denmark / Europa dont buy this system. Payment does support it & there not helping you fixing it!

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to use - alot of features - Good app setup - Good platform layout.

Aspetti negativi:

- Support reply is really really bad..... Long reply time when you write a email. - No phone line for service or support. - Automatic payment system does not support Denmark (Paysafe, Mollie Sepa, Gocardless dont work in denmark) - Still working to get the automatic payment system to work, but there not helping out.

4 anni fa

Hello Andreas, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Virtuagym! We're glad to hear that our tools and services work fine for your business and are easy to use. We've worked really hard to come up with the most complete solution for our clients, it's wonderful to know that our app set up and platform layout are a plus for you! Feedback is one of the most important pillars on our company, which is why we'll definitely take a closer look at your interactions with our client success team and continue to work to provide you with the outstanding support you deserve. Let us remind you to reach out at [email protected] and we'll share with you our new enhanced phone line for questions, concerns, and requests! Wishing you all the best, Virtuagym,

Rebecca
Personal Trainer (Nuova Zelanda)

Satisfied customer

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I think a lot of work needs to be done on the client interface in terms of scheduling workouts and how they view these. The word that comes to mind is clumsy.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use once you know how. I have been using this for bookings and managing my accounts and it works well.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost to increase membership base. I run Group training and would love to be able to add these members onto the system but it is gets too expensive. If I could I would use the booking functionality more. Further to this the app in terms of clients experience is not great and east for clients to use and understand so I tend to not use this. When putting in place programmes for clients it is confusing for them to find the workouts. This needs to be simplified.

4 anni fa

"Dear, Rebecca Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Virtuagym! We are happy to hear that you find our modules for booking and managing accounts useful for your business. We would love to discuss with you further how you envision a more user-friendly interface for your clients and we understand that this is the #1 priority for most of our clients. Please email us at [email protected] using the code JA35287 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you soon! With warmest regards, Your Virtuagym Family."

Theresa
Fonte della recensione

Great program especially for an affordable price

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I do love the product! Being such a small gym it's nice that there is a company out there that is priced perfectly even for us small gyms. (less then 25 clients). Sometimes that's so hard to find.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of adding clients, and being able to set up a schedule a year out, or once a week up to every day.

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing I don't like is I wish when a class/session was cancelled it would text a client, not just go to e-mail. Also I have trained clients under 18 years of age, I wish I could have 2 different e-mails on file. One for the parent and one for the actual client

2 anni fa

Dear Theresa, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our system. It truly means a lot to have our customers share their positive experiences with us! We are committed to improving our product and service, so we will definitely take your feedback into consideration when deciding which features to include in future releases. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

Nicole
Fonte della recensione

Game changer for trainers and coaches

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The staff is exceptional and second to none. The entire process from onboarding to execution of the branded app has been remarkable. The team I had helping me are the absolute best!

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user-friendly with all the bells and whistles required to increase clientele, impress them with a feel of large corporation and offers every tool to allow you to offer a good service to help your clients reach their goals.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, no. They have improved the overall system since 2018 when I first had it. It answered many complaints trainers had back then.

3 anni fa

Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our team and the system. It truly means a lot to have our customers share their positive experiences, especially during this time. Please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

Anna
Founder of Rock That Fitness (USA)

Wish the Product Would Work as Advertised

Commenti: Frustrated

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is friendly and easy to access

Aspetti negativi:

I give feedback all the time to customer service. I'm frustrated with Virtuagym. I've made several attempts to create motivating challenges for my Rockstar Clients only to be disappointed because Virtuagym is not working right and their data is not being processed into the challenge. This is soooo disappointing. I get my clients all excited for a challenge, they sign up and then it doesn't work. It creates mistrust from them in me and the app and it's a let down. Especially since I am a loyal customer with over 100 members. Also, STILL waiting after months on the sycn for Fitbit to be corrected.

3 anni fa

Hi Anna. Thank you for sharing this with us! We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you have had with the challenges. We are already picking this fix up for a near-future release, so hopefully, this will have a positive impact on your business.

Francesco
owner (Repubblica Dominicana)

Virtuagym Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I run about 20 clients online, 95% don't even live in my country. Would be a lot harder without the app.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for me to get workouts to my clients directly on their phones.

Aspetti negativi:

I think its not that easy to get clients stats, pics on the App. I think trainer should be able to set reminders to clients and clientes get measurements and pics on their app that we can see easily when coaching.

4 anni fa

Dear Francesco, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Virtuagym! We are thrilled to hear that you are making the most out of our coaching module by connecting with your clients at all times and helping them achieve their goals. Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated, we understand there are some areas of improvement and commit to working on them to provide you with all the tools your business needs to continue driving success! Remember you are welcome to contact us at all times by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll be ready to expertly answer your questions and approach any requests you may have. Sincerely, Your Virtuagym family!

Jessica
Senior health fitness program coordinator (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Virtuagym- CFW

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the system is okay. The staff for Virtuagym when calling in should know how to answer every question when asked. The product could have an updated appeal to the server. Make reporting overall easier and have tutorials for learning all aspects of the system rather than having to schedule a meeting with a rep when they don’t know all of the answers to help which delays the process.

Aspetti positivi:

Different options members have with logging their information, easy manual check in process

Aspetti negativi:

Out dated, not being able to merge multiple favorites to one, active with a profile is misleading if the members have not completed the waiver for reporting, reporting features aren’t 100% helpful (shouldn’t have to export in order to run a report). With being with the company for a little over a year the system has went down a lot.

4 anni fa

Dear, Jessica! Thank you very much for sharing your input in regards to our services and solutions. We are glad to hear that you've taken advantage of the data logging and manual check-in tools we have developed for our clients! Your feedback about the merging options, reporting features, and system steadiness is very valuable to us. We would love to have a conversation with you about the areas of opportunity previously mentioned, feel free to write us at [email protected] using the code JA24699 as the subject of the email. Sincerely, Your Virtuagym Family.

Shuntunna

Virtuagym Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Love it

Aspetti positivi:

The Virtuagym software is awesome. It has allowed me to start up and run my company without having to worry about billing, scheduling, video workouts, etc. Customer service A+

Aspetti negativi:

No cons thus far, this software is a real blessing.

3 anni fa

Dear Shuntunna, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are incredibly grateful to have your support and recognition during this unprecedented time. Please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] if we can be of further assistance. Team Virtuagym

patrick
CEO (Canada)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I have had success with the Virtua Gym software package.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using the Virtua Gym branded app & all in one package since September 2016. Initially it took a bit of time to navigate the system and find out how I could use the features for the services we offer. After some testing, we built new meals plans, as well as integrated workout plans through the software. My team of Dietitians have been able to incorporate the Virtua gym software into some of our planning and tracking, and our clients have had great success. The software is all inclusive, it has many features available to you, so you can customize your software package to your needs. Overall, I am very satisfied with the product, and it has allowed me to expand my services offering. Customer services has always helped me with any issues I've had. I recommend VirtuaGym!

Aspetti positivi:

The many different software features to run a health clinic

Aspetti negativi:

I was told that the software would link with fitbit scales, however, they do not link to the scales, only the trackers.

7 anni fa

Hi Patrick! Thanks so much for your kind comment. Familiarizing with the system at the beginning might indeed take more time than after becoming a Virtuagym master. This is absolutely regular, as it relates to a new and revolutionary way of working! We are very happy that this time was well spent and we hope to have addressed you to the best, as we always strive for! We're working to expand the range of hardwares that we connect to, therefore stay tuned in order to get the best out of our service! If anything, please do not hesitate to give a shout and we'll be happy to help you out. Have a great one! Walter - Virtuagym Customers Success team