Valutazioni medie

4,5 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,6 /5

Informazioni su Freedcamp

Collaborazione dei team senza fatica. Semplice e intuitivo per iniziare, offre la possibilità di crescere quando sono necessarie funzionalità più avanzate.

Ulteriori informazioni su Freedcamp

Stai visualizzando 445 recensioni

Alexandra K.
COO
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/6/2020

"A hidden gem in the world of SaaS PM tools"

Commenti: We were looking for a one-stop solution to handle our internal and client projects from end-to-end. So far, Freedcamp has met all of our needs. We're finding new uses for it every day.

Vantaggi: Excellent feature set that integrates task, project, and time management apps together very nicely, with surprise features like password management, wikis, chat/notes, and invoicing. Handles both internal and external teams/projects and users well. Customizable. It's not bloated or slow like many enterprise-wide systems, but also offers many robust functionalities that make it much stronger than you'd first notice. Offer many different views and apps/functions, so it can truly be adapted to your needs. It can be a simple task manager, or a full planning tool. Appreciate the integration with other platforms and export options. Wonderful customer support. Good documentation and training.

Inconvenienti: Not much. So far almost every desired feature or functionality that I can think of either exists already or is planned for development.
The UI is a little out-dated but they are currently releasing updates.
The mobile app could use some more functionality.

• Data della recensione: 15/6/2020
Christopher J.
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2020

"All In One Business Management @ Amazing Prices"

Commenti: I think what impresses me about Freedcamp the most is the level of support. I asked about an automation feature I needed to maximize my workflow, and they rolled it out across the whole platform not long after! I have tons of experience with SaaS but this is next level.

Vantaggi: I love how accessible the team here has made Freedcamp to just about anyone. At first this devalued the whole thing in my mind, until I started trying out the premium features. I love how responsive the team is, and how customizable the software is. Between the combination of these two things, you can achieve pretty much anything you can imagine as far as project management software goes. The enterprise features are super cool too. The custom domain is almost unheard of in this space, tie that in with the branding and wow my mind is blown.

Inconvenienti: The learning curve. There is SO many features that figuring out how to prioritize and train on the ones you want to use can be overwhelming. I think this is a good problem to have, but it must be taken into consideration especially with larger organizations

Emily F.
Ingegneria civile, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/6/2021

"Meets our needs; backed by great customer service"

Commenti: This software replaced an overwhelming physical whiteboard that our very small company had always used for keeping track of clients / jobs. It has improved our efficiency and our ability to plan job timing and order, and of course has provided a much-needed client relations manager.

Vantaggi: Integration was easy, with minimal time needed to learn functionality. We have been able to customize and develop it into precisely what our (rather unique) needs were. Customer service has always been top notch. At the very beginning, there were a couple of "quirky" things that we went to them with, and they provided prompt solutions for us to enhance the product.

Inconvenienti: We recently accidentally archived a project by a simple unintentional click... didn't even know which project we were on on the dashboard when it happened... and learned there is no way to order the archived projects in terms of date archived (which for other reasons would also be helpful for us), so were it not for the amazing customer service and their quick response and offer to help look up what had been archived that day for us from their end, we would have spent a LOT of time going through the whole list to determine what project we needed to unarchive.

• Data della recensione: 9/6/2021
Olga F.
University lecturer
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/7/2020

"It was struggle, struggle and struggle again"

Commenti: See above
Switching to another tool (basecamp) was something I lobbied and asked and could support myself through my organisation but the project coordinator who liked the tool was not in favour of any changes. The project is almost over, I will be happy to forget this nightmare.
Please do more usability testing and make software user friendly!

Vantaggi: The only thing I liked it that the person who implemented it seemed to enjoy all the intricacies of the tool . I can imagine that computer science background was of help to this person. Otherwise, as a user I found this the worst software package I had to use in my entire professional life.

Inconvenienti: 3 years of struggle with each functionality of the tool - discussion threads, status, notifications etc. make it impossible to name one thing. I wonder whether there was any form of usability testing with new users ? I doubt it.
I conquered the tool each time I needed some response from colleagues badly however it was never easy and I gave up doing an additional e-mail round to be sure the message reached the addressee.

Risposta del fornitore

da Freedcamp il giorno 4/8/2020

Hi! I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We rarely get complaints like these, but we will consider implementing more usability testing.

I would also like to add that we have no record of you ever being in contact with our support team, so I think the 1/5 rating in that category is a bit unfair.

• Data della recensione: 31/7/2020
Monika C.
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/2/2021

"Awesome Project Management Aoftware"

Commenti: Very pleased. Excellent Customer Service! I haven not had an issue that went unresolved. I haven’t had many issues at all but the ones I did was completely resolved above my expectations.

Vantaggi: Lots of features to completely develop a projects from sun projects to milestones to tasks and time recording

Inconvenienti: The dashboard could be a bit easier to navigate. I love the new feature of pinning most recent projects to top of dashboard

• Data della recensione: 28/2/2021
Eric Y.
principal
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/10/2020

"Great (Unknown) Project Mgmt Tool"

Commenti: I use Freedcamp every day and love it. It is general enough to be useful in any industry, but it has enough features and functionality to be useful for specific industries like mine (legal) that have a significant need for quality project mgmt software.

Vantaggi: I can't say enough good things about Freedcamp plus it has so many features, it is hard to pick just the best one. I judge software, in part, on how much I enjoy using it. Is it useful, beneficial, or even fun to use? Or, does it leave me disappointed, confused, or frustrated. Freedcamp is a joy to use, and it helps me keep my projects on track as well as my coworkers. I am surprised it is not as well known as some competitors like Trello. It should be!

Inconvenienti: Freedcamp has some complexity in terms of customizing projects, groups, etc. It can be done but there is a slight learning curve.

• Data della recensione: 7/10/2020
Ryan C.
Managing Director
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/8/2020

"A well balanced mix of features"

Commenti: I’ve implemented and used Freedcamp to run my own projects and several for my clients in industry and Govt for several years now. I find it consolidates project tracking, communication & file management brilliantly - and in a very user friendly manner.

Vantaggi: Compared to its competitors, I’ve liked that
- it consolidates several features that typically get spread across multiple products.
- the mix of features however are not overwhelming, as can happen with a few others like Clickup
- it’s usually immediately useable and understood even by non technical users
- their free tier is very generous

Inconvenienti: 2 features I wish were available more cheaply
- the Gantt chart
- mindmaps (though this one is a “nice to have”)

Nathan V.
SEO Specialist
  • Data della recensione: 14/12/2020

"More flexible and overviewable than Trello or Asana"

Commenti: I had to really take time to learn how Freedcamp works and hey, aren't we all just impatient and don't we just want to start right away? With tools like these, it just doesn't work that way. That's just being straightforward. Freedcamp is a solution that has many features and functionalities so you have to take your time to get into it. But once you get the hang of it, you're glad you went for Freedcamp. After I searched for and installed the app on my PC, I'm a happy (Freed)camper, because it makes it even more easy to work with because it opens each time I start up my PC and I don't have to have a browser tab open.

Vantaggi: There's just so much you can do with Freedcamp and they're still evolving the app, so it's getting better all the time.

Inconvenienti: The fact that you can do so much with Freedcamp can be overwhelming. It takes time to get used to, but once you are used to it, man it's a game changer.

• Data della recensione: 14/12/2020
Shaun P.
Web Developer
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2020

"Without Freedcamp I wouldn't be able to handle the flow of projects."

Commenti: I've never had an issue with Freedcamp, it does what it says on the tin!

Vantaggi: Gantt Chart functionality and issue tracker. The widget page is great to see an overview of all tasks.

Inconvenienti: The Gantt Chart functionality could be improved for shifting tasks around in a group, by drag and drop instead of a shift by x days.

Chirag K.
  • Data della recensione: 8/9/2020

"All-In-One Project Management Tool"

Vantaggi: It's a solid platform without any glitches and errors. It has many features but I personally like their bulk task creation, you can import a list from an excel file and create tasks in bulk, don't know of many PM tools that have this feature. It also many other 3rd party integrations and works seamlessly.

Inconvenienti: There is a learnig curve and I feel like Freedcamp UI/UX isn't updated as per the current trends. There are so many things you can do with this tool but it's overwhelming.

• Data della recensione: 8/9/2020
Mustafa R.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2020

"Freedcamp a great project management tool"

Commenti: A great product and fits all budgets with basic functionality kept free. And the power users can purchase advanced functionality as paid plugins

Vantaggi: Freed camps Task management is very powerful. The free version doesn't have sub tasks option but it can be bought as a paid plugin. Also has time logging for developers and milestones which are very critical in project managements. The best part is these also are available in free version.

Inconvenienti: The time log export is a bit clumsy and needs some updates. The filters don't always work. At least on my Mac.

Ew M.
Copyeditor
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2020

"For small organizations, this is a great free option"

Vantaggi: I'm a freelancer working with several different clients. I use Freedcamp with clients who aren't already using another project-management service, and the free version gives me everything I need. My clients don't take to it immediately; they prefer to rely on email for most communication and file-sharing, but for my own personal projects or for working with subcontractors, I like the file-sharing capabilities and the calendar integrations. Filling out an honest survey about why Freedcamp has been a useful solution is the very least that I can do to thank them for keeping a free option for the platform, so here I am!

Inconvenienti: I wish that I didn't have to pay to get the ability to copy projects, but it was smart business for them to withhold that from the free service, because I've *almost* broken down and gotten it. But I'm a penny-pincher, so I'm holding out. I also still haven't quite figured out how to get global teams working quite right, but that's probably on me!

Sandra W.
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 5/8/2020

"Freedcamp works for my business"

Commenti: Overall I think Freedcamp is good for managing the design and marketing projects that I do for clients. It allows me to keep files, discussions, and other details related to the project in one place.

Vantaggi: I like that I can do a variety of things in one place. I can exchange files with clients or subcontractors. I can start discussions with clients or subcontractors. Or I can use the discussion feature to make notes for myself. I like the timer feature where I can track the time spent on a project. I also like the tasks feature to keep track of what I need to do.

Inconvenienti: There are certain things I would like to do in the software, but I am not sure how to do them. I don't know if they are possible, or perhaps I need more training to understand how to accomplish them. One thing is I would like to hide the archived projects, so I don't have to scroll through them every time I am trying to select a project.

Risposta del fornitore

da Freedcamp il giorno 6/8/2020

Hi, Sandra! You should know that it's possible to hide archived projects. Click your user name in the right side of the menu and select Manage System. Then, click the settings icon and choose the option "Hide Archived Projects"

if you have any other questions, let us know at [email protected]

• Data della recensione: 5/8/2020
Jamie R.
Chief Operating Officer
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/8/2020

"If you want a project management software that works for you..."

Commenti: One unexpected benefit of Freedcamp is the improvement to the staff’s morale when I don’t have to do nearly as much micro-managing and instead they can see in writing exactly what is expected, the due date, communicate progress, etc. without a manager constantly asking. It also makes editing or correcting errors or mistakes more like collaboration than like corrections.

Vantaggi: Freedcamp is so incredibly intuitive and user friendly, not to mention, each time I have ever had a hiccup or a desired result from the software that I couldn’t achieve on my own, I just emailed support and they were able to customize from the back end to make it do anything I needed. I can’t say enough about the amount of time this tool saves me as chief of operations and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

Inconvenienti: The only feature I feel could be improved significantly is the “email in” feature. It’s quite cumbersome the first time you email into a project and if you are like me, you have so many projects going at one time that it is not convenient to have to log in, go to the project, select email in, copy the address and then alter it depending on if it’s a file, discussion, etc.

Tom H.
Managing Partner
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/7/2020

"Extraordinary Value, Flexibility, Features, Support, UI/UX that keeps improving"

Commenti: My consulting, ops and support support teams (from 3 to 20) have been using Freedcamp since 2017. Started with the free version which was met earlier requirements and quickly upgraded to the Business Plan. The platform has consistently met/exceeded my requirements for the wide range of use cases that my company encounters as we help internal and external clients with all aspects of business and product launches, turn-arounds, and M&As. The Freedcamp leadership, dev and support teams have always been responsive, they listen closely to the users, meet promised release dates and quickly roll out fixes and improvements that match or are better than competing platforms and customer feedback/requests

Vantaggi: Features and Functions that match or greatly improve upon other all the popular platforms I've used
Clean, customizable, well designed and easy to learn and use UI / UX
Very easy to deploy, onboard new users (internal teams, distributed workgroups, and contractors and clients)
Powerful and flexible for both experienced users & project managers (agile and waterfall) and for people with limited to no tech skills
Helpful and intuitive dashboard, reporting, tracking, drill downs, integrations with popular workgroup and collaboration platforms including Microsoft, Google, Dropbox, etc
Fast and continuous platform improvements
Cost/Benefit/Feature set offers a much better value than other platform I've used or vetted

Inconvenienti: The CRM module is functional and usable, and may meet the needs of organizations that are seeking a single platform for project management, support, and customer contact management - but it's not as mature or feature-rich as many popular stand-alone 3rd party CRMs.

Utente Verificato
Principle
Graphic Design, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/7/2020

"Freedcamp is a great project management tool that allows teams to collaborate."

Commenti: Overall Freedcamp is great tool for project management.

Vantaggi: Using the entry-level (free) set up covers a lot of needs for most uses. This allows you to use the software and learn what works and doesn't for your team and fully gauge the need for paid services.

Inconvenienti: Expanding their add-ons to a variety of applications is probably the biggest issue. Though not a huge blocker, it opens up the application to be used by more companies already mid-stride in their business decisions. For example, Freshbooks integrates with the invoicing application but it takes some work to get Quickbooks to do so.

Gustavo emiliano Z.
Sviluppo di programmi, Lavoratore autonomo

"Mis comentarios"

Commenti: Me encanta lo uso para gestionar mis proyectos. Solamente estoy tratando de ver como integrar esto: - mi bloc de notas de OneNote donde llevo notas diarias
- mi bandeja de entrada de oultook donde marco emails diarios y esos van a parar a:
- TO- DO de microsoft
Esas 3 herramientas aun las sigo usando , ademas de Freedcamp, no puedo despegarme de ellas ya que no encuentro como hacer eso mismo de forma eficiente en Freedcamp. Saludos!

Vantaggi: Hi i speak spanish, sory. I need write in spanish. Hola, bueno el producto la verdad me parece excelente. Soy un admirador de este desarrollo y me gusta muchisimo. Lamentablemente aqui en Argentina el pais donde vivo el costo del dolar en relacion a la moneda local es muy alto 1 dolar = 100 pesos argentinos :-(

Inconvenienti: Yo intentaria que no "mezclaran" el idioma English con el Spanish, porque hay muchisimas palabras en Ingles en la version español que confunden. Lo mismo con algunos modismos que usan en USA son diferentes en español.-
Otra cosa que no me agrada mucho en cuestion de diseño son algunos elementos demasiado "grandes" como botones o elementos de diseño que tienen un tamaño grande y ocupan mucha pantalla en cuanto a la usabilidad y experiencia de usuario. Yo dejaria todo como está pero con algunos elementos mas "delicados" . Si bien se nota que comenzó con un estilo minimalista luego fue tomando color con demasiados objetos que no tienen mucha relevancia en el uso diario.
Y otra contra que encuentro es la dificultad para enteder los roles de los usuarios que no pagan, es decir no entiendo bien si puedo incluir a un cliente mio dentro y el que privilegios de usuario tiene. La parte de roles de usuarios no es clara, por lo menos en la version español presta a confusion. Son detalles, si algun dia quieren que haga un analisis completo bien hecho solo me lo tienen que pedir y estaré orgulloso de poder ayudarlos. Hago sitios web desde el año 200 :-)

Michael P.
Founder and CEO
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/7/2020

"Freedcamp is amazing and a life saver overall"

Commenti: It is an amazing amount of software for the free tier and I highly recommend it for those with large teams, and those with small minimal teams the premium version is well worth it.

Vantaggi: Freedcamp is an amazing tool on the free version. For a company like mine, where I have a lot of different clients, and they have a lot of different marketers, designers, etc. that often need to be included on their tasks and conversations, it makes all the sense in the world for me to use this free tool... It organizes each client into its own project and we are able to create different types of task lists etc.

Inconvenienti: There are features in the pro/paid version that I would LOVE to have... The problem here is that if you have 30 - 50 clients, with 2 - 5 persons on each team, all with varying degrees of involvement on their website but all need to be kept in the loop on what tasks are open and what arent... It becomes impossible to upgrade, because I would have to upgrade for each user license... This kept me from an awesome appsumo deal that I really wanted to buy, but didnt make sense. My suggestion to them would be able to find a way to have just a few users, or even just one, that has the capabilities to upgrade the plan, and create subtasks, etc. while still keeping the same functionality for the free tier users. I NEED the clients to be able to create, edit, etc. their own tasks. I would literally lose functionality and the ability to use the platform for upgrading. My 2 cents.

Malice G.
Co-Owner
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/7/2020

"Project Management That's Not a Project to Manage"

Vantaggi: Freedcamp has been indispensable to our company, both in our nascent and more developed business stages. It's interface is straightforward, and its robust feature set allowed us to utilize new tools as our business grew and demanded more. Key among those was a built-in time tracker that allowed us to better and more accurately quote projects. Its free features were sufficient for our needs in the beginning, but the price point for upgrading to Business/Enterprise level was also reasonable, especially compared to similar platforms. We were also able to start using it "out of the box" rather than some other platforms we tried out, where merely setting everything up was an investment of time and resources we, as a small business, just didn't have.

Inconvenienti: The mobile app is not as robust as the browser-based application, but the company has been making improvements on that front.

John L.
Associate Professor
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2020

"A great balance of complexity and features but a bit of a learning curve"

Commenti: Complex academic research projects with collaboration among Canadian and Tanzanian teams.

Vantaggi: Web-based so easy to add on team members regardless of their hardware and experience. Flexible; can assign tasks, dates, priorities, people and can create several levels of sub-tasks. I like the integration with Dropbox so that files are easily available to all partners and access does not depend on Freedcamp itself. If I ever decide to stop using Freedcamp, I won't have valuable files locked into Freedcamp that I'll have to download before quiting. The support is superb; emails are answered quickly, often within hours and questions answered accurately and concisely without the usual boilerplate text verbiage that many software companies (esp. the big ones) like to indulge in. Switching between the list and Kanban views is very nice.

Inconvenienti: With complex projects, the webpages can begin to be very cluttered. As well, the default for finished tasks in to us a strike-out font as opposed to hiding or archiving them so one may see a page where the majority of text is struck out.
reporting is rudimentary, basically a summary of tasks and a time period with little customization possible. I would like, for example, to be able to generate a report by individual team member of all of their assigned tasks and deadlines.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2020
Shawngela P.
Coach
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/6/2020

"Freedcamp is an Amazing Project Management Software that is insanely affordable!"

Commenti: Freedcamp solved a desperate need for me to have an affordable project management software that fit my needs. Freedcamp fits that and more. I upgraded to the business plan and couldn't be more happy. The business plan for 5+ years, is far cheaper than what I was paying for a competitor for one year.

Vantaggi: Freedcamp helps me easily see my upcoming tasks, tasks that are past due and comments on projects that need my attention.

Inconvenienti: As much as I love Freedcamp, I would say that setting it up, although not hard, did require some attention to detail. Figuring out how to add individual people and how to turn on specific apps for each project wasn't as intuitive as I would have liked. Having said this, after a few videos, I was up and going.

• Data della recensione: 29/6/2020
Francesco M.
Senior Researcher
Nanotecnologie, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/6/2020

"Great for daily use in a R&D team"

Commenti: We use Freedcamp daily for organizing, planning and carrying out our work, setting priorities, organizing meetings and projects. I usually recommend Freedcamp to colleagues.

Vantaggi: Calendar, project management, team management and task planning are great features. These features help us in organizing our workplan.

Inconvenienti: The management of completed/incomplete tasks is a bit messy. The user should be provided with the option of archiving old tasks without "deleting" them.
Integration with external services (for example Google Drive) could be improved.
A full mobile (Android, etc.) version of Freedcamp would be great.

John N.
Manager of Systems Engineering
Istruzione superiore, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/6/2020

"Freedcamp for Higher Ed IT Project Management"

Commenti: It just works and helps minimize the amount of communication overhead with team members when compared with other products. If you've used a social networking platform and a task list, you can use Freedcamp.

Vantaggi: The value proposition for the price was outstanding. Core desired features are included without a mandatory subscription at the highest level. Licensing is also based on role and flexible use. This keeps operational costs low .

Inconvenienti: There is a lack of task dependencies/linking unless leveraging the highest edition if the product. Also, areas of the UX make performing bulk operations difficult (e x: mass assignment of status/priority/assignee)

Alistair D.
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/6/2020

"An well structured time saver that helps run projects efficiently."

Commenti: I loved the clarity of thinking that Freedcamp offers through its very clean interface. Compared to a support system I was previously using Freedcamp is a breath of fresh air and I could not imagine running projects without it now. I would also add that the entry level version is totally free and comes with Unlimited Projects, Tasks, Storage, and Users.

Vantaggi: Freedcamp provides a very scalable solution for anyone that needs to increase their productivity through improved project management. Initially I used Freedcamp for one client and one detailed project. Then it grew to one client with multiple in-depth projects, then it grew to multiple clients with multiple projects. The way Freedcamp is designed it handled this growth easily, and as an end user the process was very straight forward and instinctive without the need to refer to any documentation at all.

Inconvenienti: Advanced use of Freedcamp would involve the use of widgets which are mostly available to power users. I found widget implementation to be a little confusing at first and perhaps the least developed aspect of Freedcamp. This may be down to my lack of experience in this area and I perhaps need to checkout the knowledgebase articles in this area.

Ed C.
Engineering Program Manager
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/6/2020

"Just right, not too much, not too little."

Commenti: So far great.

Vantaggi: I chose this because other packages are WAY too bloated with features I didn't need but could not avoid and a some packages are simply too stripped down to be any more useful than pen and paper. Freedcamp has a ton of features but you can ignore the ones you're not interested in. User interface is the most approachable of any task software I've used.

Inconvenienti: I wanted more ability to manually order tasks on a list. I need due dates but I also need to juggle stuff around by simply clicking and dragging. Freed camp is set up a bit too rigid. if I give something a due date, it wants to order by due date and then tasks without due dates get lost in the shuffle. While looking at the ordered list, I want to be able to click and drag something to the top to give it priority. But you can't without changing the order setting in the menu, which then changes EVERYTHING in the list, not just the one you care about. #2 - I'd love to be able to do some fast edits of a task (like text) right in the list view without having to fully open the task. #3 - The right column with easy drag and drop due dates, priorities, and progress is a GREAT feature. Would be even better if it included user generated "tags". You have a tags feature but not in that column. #4 - in the "projects" view pane, each individual project takes up too much space forcing me to scroll through them. Would love an option to simplify the view so it's a quick text list that is more likely to fit on one page. #5 - Calendar view is great. Would be helpful if on the "month" and "week" view I could see the entire task name by hovering the mouse over the task. Month view truncates the text string so small it's hard to know what it is from just a few words.

• Data della recensione: 24/6/2020