Informazioni su Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool è un servizio per la gestione dei progetti che permette una facile visualizzazione e ottimizzazione dei flussi di lavoro e la collaborazione in tempo reale tra i team.

Ulteriori informazioni su Kanban Tool

Aspetti negativi:

No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Valutazioni di Kanban Tool

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Kanban Tool ha una valutazione complessiva di 4.7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 81 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (81)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Kanban Tool?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Mariano P.
Mariano P.
Jefe (Spagna)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Flexible and intuitive tool

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Aspetti positivi:

Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

Aspetti negativi:

It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

Alternative considerate: Asana

Perché scegliere Kanban Tool: Trello lacks the tools to measure the progress of the work.

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a Kanban Tool: Because he lacks the tools to measure work.

Trineka N.
Executive Officer (Nuova Zelanda)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Excellent

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I can't believe how user friendly Kanban Tool is. We have used the physical Kanban board in the past, but using it online is great when one of us is offsite, we can easily check or add to our boards.

Aspetti positivi:

Having completed the Agile Foundation Course a few years ago, the Kanban Tool was a real find. It is quick, effective and good use of both our time. We have a quick 'stand-up' every day to look at the board and what each of us have added. We love the fact it is easy to move tasks around, add check lists, due dates and new boards and assign tasks to each other.

Aspetti negativi:

It may just be a feature I haven't discovered, but I would like to make the actual board wider across the page.

Thomas B.
Scrum Master (Austria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Manage your now via Kanban Tool

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I could easily use Kanban tool to try out the idea of Manage your now by building a Kanban board with the suggested swim lanes and columns, thanks to the flexibility it offers.

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility got me. I love, how I am able to group all the tasks, use oh so many colors, a personalized background, and much more. And all of that in the free version!

Aspetti negativi:

It offers so many possibilities how to be remioneded of an due task, exept one: some sort of pop-up on the kanban board.

Utente Verificato
Online Marketing Specialist (Slovacchia)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

I expected more

3 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

Aspetti negativi:

I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

Courtney M.
Site Manager (USA)
Biotecnologie, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Simple and Effective

5 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I was able to easily set up a project board for myself and my team to manage several ongoing projects, include the dependencies, and have a quick visual available for team meetings. The software does not feel like it creates additional work just to track work, which is a bonus. Reoccurring tasks stay to the side, not cluttering the board with redundancy. Exporting due dates to the calendar allows for an additional safety check to not miss anything important.

Aspetti negativi:

Reoccurring tasks do not populate to Outlook, would be a great addition. Along the same lines, for reoccurring tasks, the ability to have them occur on a specific day instead of just date (i.e. the 3rd Monday of the month, instead of having to choose 14th of the month).

Alternative considerate: Trello

Perché passare a Kanban Tool: Kanban Tool has been more intuitive and simple to work with.

Andi S.
Head of the department of construction and transport (Svizzera)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 2-10 dipendenti

Enjoy the swimlane!

4 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Open Kanban Tool and work! It's easy to understand.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and I like the swimlanes - never saw this in other tools.

Aspetti negativi:

Well, it's not cheap - but powerfull! The free version is about only two boards. A little more would be nice.

Utente Verificato
Software Engineering Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A great tool for taking the lessons from the software development world into other domains.

5 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

When working as software development manager with multiple teams juggling many priorities and interruptions, I found the Kanban methodology extraordinarily beneficial in helping to organize multiple complex work streams. This affordable Kanban tool provides the same benefits for managing my personal affairs and volunteer organization commitments, by helping me easily break down often daunting/unpleasant epics into manageable chunks and defining the custom workflow I need to most effectively actually progress/accomplish them.

Aspetti negativi:

No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Nathan T.
Coordonnateur (Canada)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Kanban tool for keeping track of projects and developments

5 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I use it to keep track of all my ongoing tasks. The flexibility of the cards and categories means that I can easily track requests that are ongoing, on pause, that require immediate action, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can really customize the cards. This is the only tool that allowed me to create flexible cards that fit my varied uses.

Aspetti negativi:

I found that the android app was less polished than I would have liked, but I don't use it so it's not an issue for me.

Alternative considerate: monday.com

Perché passare a Kanban Tool: Ease of use and customization.

Wolfram S.
Senoir Consultant SAP (Brasile)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Kanbantool ... an easy to use flexible solution to use Kanban in your projects

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It does my daily business in project management much easier

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility, Customizing your needs, Short way from general overview to detailed information, differnt platforms Mac/Windows/iOS/Android, linking to all kind of attachments

Aspetti negativi:

No, at the moment there are no critical gaps in using it

Alternative considerate: Microsoft 365, Todoist e Trello

Perché passare a Kanban Tool: easy to use and easy to configure

Daniel D.
Software Developer (Germania)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

Best Kanbantool

5 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy use and fast to learn. In addition the support is really nice.

Aspetti negativi:

The colors wouldn't be my personal choice

Ryan D.
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

Luis M.
Security Architect (Messico)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 51-200 dipendenti

Pure Kanban

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We were using other systems to track our projects, we tried several and our associates didn't identify themselves with any of them, we try it all, time managers, other online tools, none worked until we found out Kanban Tool, since the beginning we fell in love with the tool, they are tracking their work better than ever before, now they don't feel pressured or intimidated by the tools is easy simple take them seconds to track their work and overall we are happy campers.

Aspetti positivi:

The clean and intuitive user interface, it's really easy to feed and get information from the system, the personalization is great to, having your own domain, simplifies integration with internal systems, for us security is very important because we manage sensitive projects for our customers and Kanban Tool complies with our requirements like SSO, 2FA and user roles. The customization features are great too, you can start working with the system out of the box and once you are immerse in the daily activities you can customize the system to fit your needs it has lots of options at your disposal.

Aspetti negativi:

I think small business should have high quality options to start, it would be great that the free version had at least a 4 users for free, but well I understand is a business too

Miguel G.
Owner (USA)
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

A Kanban board that caters to any needs

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Aspetti positivi:

Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Aspetti negativi:

Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Ran K.
Ran K.
Software Engineer (Israele)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool to disseminate and monitor team tasks

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: great tool overall.

Aspetti positivi:

Kanban is used by many departments for tasks. We are able to track and disseminate tasks to team members and know were additional resources are needed. Very intuitive UI interface.

Aspetti negativi:

unable to sort tickets visually, search tool can be improved much more to do quick and more in depth search.

Risposta di Shore Labs

3 anni fa

We highly recommend sorting cards by any chosen criteria, by right-clicking an empty space between cards in any column.

Utente Verificato
Director Of Technical Services ()
Settore automobilistico, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Very efficient

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: Kanban tool does what it claims to be best at facilitating smooth team collaboration in an easy, no-nonsense way. Love the new design they've brought out, love the ease of creating new projects, love the maintenance-free time tracking, love their quick support team.

Aspetti positivi:

This is probably one of the 3 easiest to get to know applications I have come across.

Aspetti negativi:

Not the best mobile support, I'm afraid.

Simone F.
Laboratory Assistant and Webmaster (Italia)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Effective tool to master your personal and team productivity

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience is fantastic because you can take note of every activity and make it done for sure!
Also it's funny to move cards and customize their colour, the visual impact is actually helping your work.
Finally a word must be said on Support Service: they are very professional!

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility in task organisation, swim lanes are fantastic to group related tasks. The possibility to add details, files, checklists, is great! Also remainders and priority&due dates are very useful.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is free only for 2 users, this limitation is quite strict.

Casmin G.
Casmin G.
Public Relations Specialist (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for productivity.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Improved efficiency and team output.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

Aspetti negativi:

It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

Edgar R.
Edgar R.
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información (Messico)
Musei e istituzioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

A great jump for Kanban boards online

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Using the trial version lets you play around with all the features for 15 days, plus someone from Kanban Tool's team wrote to me to be by my side in case I needed some guidance. Multi-language support is also available and cross app implementation (including a mobile version for Android an iOS) makes it a very rich and powerful tool.

Aspetti positivi:

Implementing Kanban boards on any industry not only helps improving time, resources and making life easier... If you know how to implement them. It's not that troublesome and thats what is great about this tool, finally a version online that is easily editable and adapted to your project needs is at your fingertips. No wonder why so many great companies are among their clients.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a little pricey for the small project manager but for bigger and more ambitious managers is this worth every penny.

Mary grace E.
Unit Head (Filippine)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Efficient Kanban Tool

Aspetti positivi:

I love using this tool because I can easily manage and track the status of my projects. It helps to my team to update their assignments from time to time.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited user for the free version. A little bit expensive but worth it for the organizations to make it better.

Marie kris S.
Process Engineer (Filippine)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easy to Manage Tool

Aspetti positivi:

I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

Charlotte M.
Communications Officer (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent on-the-go tool for working from home and in the office

4 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week. I was fed up with lugging my several notebooks around with me. I also felt uninspired when I saw my untidy rushed squiggles on a page. My colleague introduced me to Kanban tool, and I’ve been using it ever since. My favourite feature is the checklist when it is on display! I love the satisfaction of ticking it off my list, whilst still being able to see my achievements.

Aspetti negativi:

I have the free version, which is great because it’s free. However a few things slightly annoy me. One being how different sized boxes don’t fit together seamlessly. Imagine a game of Tetris, each shape fits neatly against the other. This is the opposite unless all your boxes are the same size, and if you have varying sized checklists then this is impossible.

Utente Verificato
Director Of Strategic Sales, IDX Works (USA)
51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I used this with a small startup in the Philippines and it worked well.

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: An easy visual for a team that spoke two different languages. There were also members of the sales team that had very minimal experience with project management requirements, documentation, and technology as a whole. The visual ease of this tool created less stress and everyone knew what expectations were required yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What held them up, what actions they had that held others in limbo, and of course the ability to celebrate in unison when the team accomplished a goal.

Aspetti positivi:

Language and cultural differences didn't slow down the learning of the team. The visual ease of the tool is phenomenal. Recording important files, checklists, due dates, and handoffs became very smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

There were older execs on the board that still preferred to see a Gantt chart for the integration of different services. This flies against what Kanban was meant to do. There was no easy way to export a report and create a Gantt chart for others. External reporting as a whole is not easy.

Soumalya N.
Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Kanban Board

4 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Better than Leankit board or other project management tools on licensing and management perspective

Aspetti positivi:

Organized way of managing cards dedicated board and proper lanes More controlled way of Moving cards More scalability to add subtasks and metrics

Aspetti negativi:

Its not very intuitive in designing Should be more user centric on access level

Manuel T.
Marketing Director (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

A Must Have Low Cost and Extremely Intuitive Tool To Have

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: This has been a must have tool for me to organize everything I need to do. Without it, I would be incapable of getting anything done.

Aspetti positivi:

This tool is easy to use and doesn't require any training. The low cost is definitely a plus.

Aspetti negativi:

It isn't extremely sophisticated but I wasn't looking for anything like that anyways so I don't really see that as a negative.

Larry P.
Podcast Host (USA)
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

Podcast Kanban

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: As a podcast host I have to organize guests, recording dates, supporters, releases, etc. Kanban Tool has streamlined my day to day tasks and makes it easy to see what stage I'm in with each task.

Aspetti positivi:

I am by nature not a well organized person. Ideas swirl around my head just like the scraps of paper with tasks and information on my desk or floor. My wife told me about the kanban idea and I searched online and found Kanban Tool. The first week I used it was by far the most productive week I've had in modern history. Super easy to use. Very intuitive for even the most basic user.

Aspetti negativi:

At this point I am still exploring the software and have not found a weakness.