Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Sendinblue

Gestisci facilmente le tue campagne di e-mail marketing, marketing automation, e-mail transazionale e messaggi di testo, in una sola piattaforma avanzata.

Ulteriori informazioni su Sendinblue

Stai visualizzando 884 recensioni

Diego G.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/10/2020

"Incredible tool"

Commenti: It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Vantaggi: Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

Alternative considerate: SendGrid e ActiveCampaign

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Better free tier and features

• Data della recensione: 7/10/2020
Elysha-sądo E.
Business Development Manager
Servizi bancari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/12/2020

"All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses."

Commenti: The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Vantaggi: Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Inconvenienti: Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

• Data della recensione: 17/12/2020
Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/8/2019

"Game Changer"

Commenti: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Vantaggi: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Inconvenienti: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Alternative considerate: SendGrid

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Software precedente: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.

• Data della recensione: 1/8/2019
Steve M.
Managing Director
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/3/2020

"Best decision we've made!"

Commenti: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Vantaggi: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Inconvenienti: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Data della recensione: 20/3/2020
Julian S.
Founder/Strategic Director
Gestione degli investimenti, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/8/2020

"Best value in the business"

Commenti: I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Vantaggi: Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Inconvenienti: A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Alternative considerate: Marketo Engage, ActiveCampaign, Pardot e HubSpot Marketing Hub

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Software precedente: Campaign Monitor

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Much better value per dollar

• Data della recensione: 19/8/2020
Eero S.
Elettronica di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/2/2021

"The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing"

Commenti: The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Vantaggi: We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Inconvenienti: The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Alternative considerate: Campaign Monitor e ActiveCampaign

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Software precedente: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Price and functionality. In that order.

• Data della recensione: 19/2/2021
Alexandra R.
Marketing Manager
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2021

"Estoy gratamente sorprendida con Sendinblue."

Commenti: En general, y teniendo en cuenta que llevamos poco tiempo trabajando con la herramienta, la experiencia es positiva.

Vantaggi: La relación calidad precio me pareció inmejorable. Es una herramienta completa con unas tarifas premium realmente bajas. Hemos empezado recientemente a usarla y nos parece una opción repleta de oportunidades, sobretodo en cuanto a los emails transaccionales, las automatizaciones y el CRM. Además, el soporte en chat directo me ha aportado soluciones y mucha amabilidad.

Inconvenienti: El único problema que he encontrado es en la exportación de mis contactos desde otro CRM.
Creo que el CRM debería disponer de más flexibilidad a la hora de integrar las categorías que vienen con los exportados y así poder integrarlos automáticamente según la estructura de categorías y atributos de Sendinblue.
Por pedir, en alguna ocasión el chat de soporte ha tardado más rato de lo que esperaba.
Pero seguro que se tiene en cuenta.

Alternative considerate: GetResponse, Doppler, MailerLite e ActiveCampaign

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: Porque necesitamos implementar automatizaciones más complejas(con RapidMail y MailRelay no es posible) con una BBDD de 25000 a un coste menor a lo que ofrece Mailchimp.

Software precedente: rapidmail, Mailchimp e Mailrelay

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: En primer lugar por precio (por volumen de contactos se nos disparan los precios con otras herramientas). Pero luego, descubres que es una herramienta completísima y que, en nuestro caso, cumple con nuestras necesidades a día de hoy: CRM, Automatizaciones, Transaccional, Creación de Landing, Anuncios FB, etc.

• Data della recensione: 19/3/2021
Rita carla francesca M.
Editoria, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 31/5/2021

"Great service"

Vantaggi: It does have many free options. The assistance is very fast.

Inconvenienti: Nothing in particular. There isn't anything I didn't like in it.

• Data della recensione: 31/5/2021
Marketing and sales officer
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/6/2021

"Enjoyable and useful tool"

Commenti: Great tool we use for internal and external newsletters.
Easy to use and useful data to get after sendings.
Also useful to identify real contacts that are still existing and opening emails

Vantaggi: This software is really userfriendly. You easyly get the information you are looking for.
Campaigns are quickly sent and stats are interesting.

Inconvenienti: While completing the template of our newsletter, sometimes we would like the pictures to be put easierly where we want. Sizes and position can't be adapted enough, so it would be great to be free to change info

• Data della recensione: 7/6/2021
Desirae G.
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/6/2021

"Send email marketing with ease!"

Commenti: Using an easy to set up and use email service makes a huge difference to how frequently you will use the service.

Vantaggi: I have tried a variety of email services and Sendinblue has been the easiest to set up. Using email services are a great way to send and tracking mass emails and Sendinblue has so much to offer.

Inconvenienti: The lack of mobile deployment is a bit disappointing since there are times when emails may need to be sent on the go.

• Data della recensione: 21/6/2021
Hella G.
Business developement manager
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/6/2021

"prenez cet outil vous allez regretter tout le temps sue vous avez perdu avec d'autres"

Commenti: j'utilise Sendinblue depuis des années, ça s'est amélioré depuis ma 1ere utilisation en 2013, l'outil est très puissant et surtout la version gratuite contient toutes les options possibles pour une entreprise de petite et grande taille. à chaque fois que je change de travail je n'utilise que sendinblue, ce qui m'a attiré surtout c'est la facilité à créer le graphique de ma compagne et SURTOUT la qualité des images qu'il envoie
je suis formatrice en marketing et à chaque session ou si quelqu'un est dans le besoin d'envoyer des mails et sms en masse je ne recommande que sendinblue, parfois on me demande une formation de création de compagne avec cet outil ;-)

Vantaggi: facile à utiliser
création de compagne rapide et très facile
interface très conviviale
possibilité de design graphique très large (existence de modèle, création personnalisée très conviviale et facile)
liste des contacts segmentée
accès et raccourci des compagnes, contenus, contacts en 1 clic
Très fort en rapports
la réactivité de l'équipe support

Inconvenienti: éviter les spams
configurer le nom de domaine

• Data della recensione: 18/6/2021
Timothy K.
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/3/2021

"Sendinblue — Simple, Savvy and Beyond Satisfactory"

Commenti: I am more than satisfied with Sendinblue. It would take a team of horses to drag me away from them and to consider one of their competitors.

Vantaggi: When I was unable to figure out how to do something I was able to get rapid assistance from Sendinblue. Most of the time, the inability was self-inflicted but the team never made me feel inferior. They simply assisted me.

Inconvenienti: To this point, there has been nothing I've desired to have that it didn't have. A few times I didn't know how to activate a certain functionality but that was operator error.

Alternative considerate: Constant Contact

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: Their pricing structure was more equitable and I believe they are ahead of the curve for compliance issues.

Software precedente: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Sendinblue checked all of the boxes for me. I am beyond thrilled with my decision.

• Data della recensione: 28/3/2021
Kevin W.
Online Education Technology & Systems Designer
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/5/2021

"Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges"

Vantaggi: I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money. The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it. Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you! Analytics and reports are solid.

Inconvenienti: The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved. Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service. Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

Alternative considerate: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Software precedente: Mailchimp, ConvertKit, HubSpot Marketing Hub e Keap

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Great value with lots of powerful features.

• Data della recensione: 19/5/2021
VP of BI
Telecomunicazioni, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/8/2020

"Worst company to deal with - Stay away!"

Commenti: Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Vantaggi: There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Inconvenienti: No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

Alternative considerate: MailerLite

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: Fooled by their pricing

Software precedente: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue

• Data della recensione: 5/8/2020
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Developer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/7/2021

"The lifetime that changed my life"

Commenti: With Sendinblue I can manage email marketing in a complete and functional way, integrating also with external platforms through APIs and webhooks.

Vantaggi: The things I am appreciating the most are the ease of use, speed and stability of the platform, which allows me to manage my email marketing flawlessly.

Inconvenienti: I think this tool could become perfect as a result of more integration between automations and contacts, such as being able to subscribe a user to an automation, directly from their contact tab.

Alternative considerate: ActiveCampaign

Perché scegliere Sendinblue: I made the switch as a result of a lifetime offer that allowed me to avoid the recurring monthly costs.

Software precedente: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Costs, features, speed

• Data della recensione: 7/7/2021
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/2/2021

"Email marketing is better with Sendinblue"

Commenti: We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Vantaggi: Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Inconvenienti: There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

• Data della recensione: 23/2/2021
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/5/2021

"Manage email campaign easily"

Commenti: This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Vantaggi: I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Inconvenienti: The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

• Data della recensione: 1/5/2021
Enzo B.
Responsabile commerciale
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/11/2020

"Semplice ed efficace"

Commenti: E' una nuova esperienza di comunicazione, ma che stà cominciando a darmi dei buoni risultati

Vantaggi: E' intuitivo rispetto ad altri competitor

Inconvenienti: termini in Inglese che non conoscendo l'inglese mi mette in difficoltà

• Data della recensione: 10/11/2020
Michele S.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 13/2/2021

"Ottima piattaforma"

Vantaggi: Ottima piattaforma e ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, facile nell'utilizzo e nella lettura dei dati statistici

Inconvenienti: La personalizzazione delle parti grafiche è limitata

• Data della recensione: 13/2/2021
Luca E.
Libero professionista
Animazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 28/4/2021

"Ottimo servizio"

Vantaggi: Facile utilizzo. Intuitivo e ricco di funzionalità.

Inconvenienti: Nulla. Tutto ok. Per il momento non trovo caratteristiche negative

• Data della recensione: 28/4/2021
Gilberto D.
Account Manager - Teacher
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/4/2021

"Software perfetto per semplicità e potenzialità"

Commenti: Contatto con clienti per mantenerli aggiornati

Vantaggi: Apprezzo molto la semplicità di utilizzo, lo utilizzo spesso in docenza e anche gli allievi apprezzano ciò

Inconvenienti: Secondo me così è perfetto per le mie esigenze

• Data della recensione: 10/4/2021
Alessandro L.
Chief technology officer
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/11/2020

"Fantastico"

Commenti: Avevamo un problema di tracciamento delle mail transazionali e volevamo uno strumento che a prezzo competitivo e con delle belle API ci permettesse di monitorare constantemente l'esito degli invii.

Vantaggi: Mi piace il fatto di avere una soluzione all in one per la gestione delle mail, degli sms sia di tipo transazionale che di eventuali campagne di mail marketing. Ottime API e librerie fornite dall'azienda per il collegamento con l'infrastruttura.

Inconvenienti: Il motore di creazione dei template, l'ho trovato ancora un po' troppo grezzo.

Alternative considerate: SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue: Perché preferisco lavorare con aziende "nuove" che non abbiano troppo il look enterprise.

• Data della recensione: 24/11/2020
Business development manager
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/1/2021

"Campagne mail marketing limitate (uso gratuito)"

Vantaggi: Si riescono a fare belle grafiche in maniera molto semplice anche per i non esperti. Si possono programmare gli orari e vedere le statistiche

Inconvenienti: Lento nel caricare le modifiche effettuate e per passare da una schermata all'altra.
La versione gratuita limita molto il numero dei contatti

• Data della recensione: 13/1/2021
Cesare M.
consulente aziendale
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/7/2020

"BRAVI !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vantaggi: La semplicità di utilizzo e la possibile interattività con il software

Inconvenienti: Non ho trovato negatività degne di nota e per questo mi è sembrato un prodotto estremamente pratico

• Data della recensione: 31/7/2020
Nicolò R.
Responsabile Marketing
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/3/2021

"Facile ed intuitivo"

Commenti: Sendinblue mi ha aiutato ad introdurmi nel mondo dell'email marketing con una facilità di utilizzo che è un aspetto non trascurabile. Inoltre viene data la possibilità attraverso l'accademia di sendinblue di svolgere dei corsi per migliorare e crescere all'interno di questo mondo.

Vantaggi: Utilizzo SendinBlue nella sua versione gratuita. Mi permette con estrema facilità di inviare email ai miei contatti con un limite di 300 mail al giorno. Aspetto davvero importante in quanto riesce a soddisfare l'esigenze di una piccola PMI senza gravare troppo con i costi. Report molto intuitivo e possibilità di implementazioni aggiuntive con CRM e automazioni varie.

Inconvenienti: Niente di particolare, solo qualche ulteriore possibilità di integrazione nativa con altri software

Alternative considerate: Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign e TeamSystem Azienda