Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su TriNet Zenefits

Elimina lo stress e la complessità dell'amministrazione delle risorse umane per te e i tuoi dipendenti.

Ulteriori informazioni su TriNet Zenefits

Aspetti positivi:

Had been one of the first users. Loved simplicity of the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Some hiring documents generated contain risky errors. The information presented is not customizable enough for most businesses.

Valutazioni di TriNet Zenefits

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
3,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

TriNet Zenefits ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,2 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 820 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato TriNet Zenefits?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (820)

Shawn
Shawn
IT Architect
Reti informatiche, 11-50 dipendenti

HR & Benefits Administration for the Small Business

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: -Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Aspetti positivi:

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Amanda
Amanda
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Our HR functions are centralized at Zenefits

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Payroll, new hire paperwork, paid time off, and benefits administration are just some of the fundamental HR features managed by Zenefits. We may be a small group, but we're responsible for the same number of procedures as a large company. It's fantastic to have a system in place that keeps everything coordinated without requiring us to constantly monitor, update, calculate, and email each other.

Aspetti positivi:

If your clients are willing to utilize Zenefits for everything from onboarding to benefit administration to payroll, you've found a superb all-in-one solution. When effectively implemented, Zenefits is all an organization needs to manage its workforce.

Aspetti negativi:

Customers who have questions for their broker must use the built-in "help" function rather than get in touch with an individual directly. The current state of available learning management technologies and straightforward guidelines leaves much to be desired.

Stephanie
People Ops Partner (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Zenefits Makes Payroll & Benefits Admin Easy

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Payroll and Benefits processes are almost entirely automated. We used to have spreadsheets on spreadsheets - but thanks to Zenefits, it's easier and more compliant.

Aspetti negativi:

Zenefits is not very international contractor/employee friendly in terms of functionality.

CFO (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed. Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Aspetti positivi:

Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Aspetti negativi:

Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

joy
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for small HR department

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: My favorite feature is the hiring process - it allows the employee to handle the data entry to start their employee folder and upload their I-9 verification docs and all I have to do is cross verify the documents on their first day. So streamlined and private - for both employee and HR. The streamlined all-in-one features of Zenefits allowed us to drop outside consultants and service providers. It also significantly reduced internal hours spent on HR data entry and overall employee HR management. This was a huge ROI in terms of the money and time we saved.

Aspetti positivi:

Zenefits streamlined and Simplified our HR! As the only HR person, Zenefits allows me to support all of our employees as if they had an entire HR department at their disposal. The online portal streamlines my HR management and provides the employees with 24 hour access to HR info. Zenefits provides EVERYTHING we need in one intuitive online portal... it handles the entire employee lifespan - from offer letters, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and termination.

Aspetti negativi:

Little to no phone support available for user issues. Online live chat and email are main access to customer support. Can be frustrating when you're in a time sensitive pinch.

Alan
Alan
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

TriNet simplifies employee benefits, money, and policies

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Trinet handles the tedious administrative tasks that arise. They're quite competent, and having a single, dedicated agent has simplified our interactions with them.

Aspetti positivi:

Paychecks, tax documents, insurance information, spending accounts, and corporate policies are all conveniently housed in one location thanks to TriNet.

Aspetti negativi:

When using my own device, I don't see the need to log in every day, therefore there may be room for improvement in settings like this. I realize this may be a matter of corporate policy, however it has been brought up in previous evaluations.

Sara
Sara
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Zenefits has been a great help in our HR team

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Zenefits' primary functions are human resources (HR) and onboarding (H.R.) document management, paid time off (PTO) management, and payroll processing. Our entire organization uses it, from administrative assistants to IT specialists and, eventually, even our independent contractors.

Aspetti positivi:

Although the initial investment in Zenefits appeared substantial, the time I've reclaimed from previously spent on HR, onboarding, and payroll processes has more than paid for the service.

Aspetti negativi:

Although Zenefits' payroll services still meet customers' needs, I feel the company has declined overall. The product has not progressed and is still missing important features like the ability to claim R&D tax credits.

Amministrazione pubblica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

User friendly solution, good experience overall

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

Aspetti negativi:

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

4 anni fa

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Great tool for Startups

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoed the ease of use of the platform. A user can easily navigate to what they are looking for and support was easy to get a hold of for questions.

Aspetti negativi:

Not entirely aure this falls onto Trinet, if your organziation uses multiple providers for insurance you may have to switch between websites to manage your benefits.

Ryan
Customer Service (USA)
Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Simple Product

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

They keep it very simple. There isnt a ton going on in the app so you dont really get lost in it

Aspetti negativi:

It is very basic but that can be both a pro and a con. It can be a little clunky but not too bad

Rebecca
Senior Director of Finance & Operations (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

User-friendly, intuitive platform

Aspetti positivi:

We tried a big-name service which was a nightmare. Our end users like how easy and intuitive it is to deal with onboarding, open enrollment, time-off requests, and payroll. As an admin, I've also found it easy to use, customize, and introduce to our team.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service used to be very slow, but they have greatly improved their response time.

Kate
Director of Operations (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Excellent HR platform for growing companies

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We are able to manage Benefits, Payroll, Performance Management, Time Off Requests, and Paperwork all from one system.

Aspetti positivi:

This program ties together most of our HR needs into one platform, making it easier for HR staff and employees to access the information they need. We process our payroll through Zenefits and they offered some 401k third party company options, which allows those benefits to be seamlessly integrated.

Aspetti negativi:

Support can be difficult to get online at times. They have a chat feature, which is most convenient for me as an administrator, but the wait times can be long or the chat request may be converted over to an email. This is a problem I have noticed over the past 3-4 months.

Andrew
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Support non-existent

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The world was promised, the demo was extraordinary, and everything after signing fell flat.

Aspetti positivi:

The concept is great, as is the sales demo.

Aspetti negativi:

Onboarding took from October to February, but I was promised it was a painless few-day process. Yes, you read that correct, February (as in, way later than the Jan 1 payroll switch I expected). At times, Zenefits implementation team would be unavailable for more than a week at a time. There is no logical sub-navigation within the product. I frequently find myself going all the way back to the dashboard to re-enter an area of the software that was missing a sub-nav or breadcrumbs. Many links don't clearly show that you're about to completely leave a section of the portal. For instance, links in the "payroll" app take you to the "deductions" app and the whole UI changes without warning that you're switching apps. I've had to correct Zenefits on: - Incorrect benefit enrollments - Incorrect premium entry - Incorrect deductions - Incorrect contributions - Incorrect wages And when I ask them to fix these things... they tell me to do it via manual entry! This is a payroll software that apparently gets every element of paying someone wrong, requiring manual review on a per-pay basis.

4 anni fa

We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than ideal. We will take your feedback and use it for training and improvement purposes. Thank you.

MiHyen
Accounting Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Zenefits is great!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Working with Zenefits over the last several years has been great and I would recommend it to everyone.

Aspetti positivi:

The integration process and imputing al employee information is very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

All aspects of the software are very easy to use. Being able to contact a direct person for issues is slightly lacking.

Shannon
Director, Human Resources (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 11-50 dipendenti

Zenefits - WSPA Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent! Customer service is the only small issue, wait times can be long but typically they offer good resolutions.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use as an administrator and as an employee

Aspetti negativi:

Reminders are sent and are not easily removed from the home page of my administrator section.

Mike
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Feature-Packed HR Platform

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Aspetti negativi:

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren
HR Director ()
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Aspetti positivi:

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Industria farmaceutica, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte: GetApp

Decent Human Resources Platform for Businesses Small and Large

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Zenefits has been great. The pricing has been fair, the service has lived up to expectations, and most importantly, everyone who uses it at my place of work shares the same mindset, more or less. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a decent HR platform, as I am sure it would not disappoint except for when it comes to the occasional technical glitch here and there, which I am sure applies to anything having to do with technology.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about this software is the layout in which all of its functionalities are presented. Whether it be payroll, benefit elections, or anything else relating to human resource necessities, Zenefits has what both the employee and employer are looking for when it comes to ease of use and variety of functionalities and features. I very much like that the service is offered on both a web browser as well as a smartphone app, which allows for on-location or on-the-go usage. Lastly, I find the pricing for such a great service to be very reasonable, and the method in which pricing is to be determined to be quite fair as well, (when compared to competing companies offering similar services).

Aspetti negativi:

As a whole, Zenefits is there for you when you need it and delivers up to expectations. However, if there was one thing that I believe should be somewhat stabilized, it would be the clock in and clock out feature on the mobile app, which at times might be a bit challenging to work with, as it sometimes freezes the phone screen, resulting in the need to restart the whole phone for it to begin working again. This happens on very rare occasions, but when it does happen, it is a bit inconvenient. Other than that one small aspect, there is not much else that is negative to report.

Byung
CFO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

One Stop HR Solution

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Migrated from old ways of "calling in" payroll to online platform such as Zenefits saved limited man hours and resources for a small company.

Aspetti positivi:

Zenefits makes payroll processing and new hire onboarding easy. It also keeps all the employee records and eliminates need for paper.

Aspetti negativi:

They used to have a support phone number where you could be connected to a live service representative. I wish they bring that feature back or perhaps an online chat/talk function where you can connect to a live person. Many questions can be answered online or through well-prepared online learning videos or narratives and a service question/issue is usually within 1 or 2 business days.

Casey
HR (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Just okay

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Zenefits is nice because it can be used anywhere by pretty much anyone, it is has an easy mobile app and a simple dashboard. However, Zenefits fails at being open to feedback and actually caring about the customer who literally spend thousands of dollars to use their service.

Aspetti positivi:

It is nice that everything is in one location and Zenefits is fairly easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

-The new time/attendance is an absolute nightmare, it is glitchy and slow. -Customer Service is pretty bad, long wait times and minimal solutions, we have had a tax issue (created by Zenefits) for the last 2 years that they have still not resolved. -Club Zen is where I was advised to provide feedback, which was pretty uneventful.

4 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Casey. Our goal is to provide a quality experience we are proud of. We will use your feedback to improve product, training, and UX.

Billy
Controller (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Win-win-win

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

Diana
Human Resources & Compliance Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I have used many HRIS products in my career - I love the simplicity and sophistication of Zenefits!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

There is so much to love - ease of configuration, plug and play functionality, instantaneous user access, complete control of documents, transparency to users, intuitive and consistent interfaces - the back-end touches that make this system so simple to use. New hires consistently comment on the simplicity of their onboarding and the professional appearance of the documents and emails they receive through Zenefits. I also appreciate that COBRA and other compliance requirements are seamlessly handled for me. I can be an HR department of one with Zenefits as my HR Coordinator. As a small nonprofit, we look for value and long-term investment in everything we buy - this has been one of the best and most effective purchases we have made.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found anything that I don't like or that I like less than something else. I have always been pleased with the changes and improvements made and have always received great customer service in a timely manner.

Kath
Sr HR Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for small or growing companies

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have used Zenefits for almost five years now, and it's had its ups and downs but it is still a solid solution that is easy to use, offers a multitude of solutions and helps us in areas that we just do not have expertise (like payroll tax).

Aspetti positivi:

- If you get insurance through Zenefits, the payroll option is extremely easy. Some integrations offered for 401k. - One Digital is a vast improvement as a Broker for insurance. Easy back and forth. - HRIS interface is easy to use. - Offers many different solutions for HRIS.

Aspetti negativi:

- Needs more admin user privileges. Right now, there is just a superadmin and then a few lower level admins and basic users, but superadmins are the only ones that can fully oversee the performance management aspect. - More oversight in performance management software. - In performance management software, currently a 180 review is actually structured as a 90 degree. - Support needs work, but I think they are working on it. When it comes to tax payments and payroll issues, it tends to take the longest to resolve.

Mezzi di comunicazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Love hate relationship

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Listen, I'd still recommend them. I use the app almost daily, I log on at least a few times a week. It's a necessary tool in our belt and I'd be sad to lose them.

Aspetti positivi:

Ok, so it's great that Zenefits centralizes all of your HR needs into one system. It's certainly easier than logging into individual insurance sites. I like that the app loads quickly and can quickly give me info on my commuter benefits balance or show me my insurance info. It's also very easy to log personal days. And it's nice seeing the structure of the company within the website -- it's great for transparency.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the zenefits team can't answer your question -- especially when it comes to insurance brouhaha. I nearly had a meltdown this past summer when my insurance company INSISTED I wasn't covered, but zenefits insisted that I was. No one would speak to each other, and only after a month of emails and calls was it ironed out. I can't say that this is zenefits' fault -- but it was annoying how deeply unhelpful they were.

Neila
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use, awful customer service

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I would not recommend Zenefits to anyone! They have a lot of work to really compete with other platforms that provide real time customer service and you don't have to sit and wait for them to call you.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform itself is pretty easy to use and the dashboard is nice. The payroll portion is easy to use, but for hourly employees, payroll can not be run until the absolute end of the payroll. Even if you wanted to process payroll a little early, you can't.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is awful. If you send a "help" email, you will NEVER get a response. If you request a call-back, you will get that, but if the agent tells you they will send a confirmation email, don't expect it because it will never come. Their benefits team is super slow at responding to benefits questions. I end up calling the carriers to get my answers. And payroll....if you submit your payroll at the 2:00 PST and they receive it at 2:01 PST, you payday gets pushed one day. I don't understand why they require four days before payroll processing for direct deposits. The customer service team are mostly really awful to speak with; they dismiss you like you are wasting their time.