Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Cin7 Core

Adatto a imprese che operano nei settori della vendita al dettaglio e all'ingrosso, manifatturiero e alimentare che devono gestire i livelli dello stock.

Ulteriori informazioni su Cin7 Core

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

Aspetti negativi:

This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business.

Valutazioni di Cin7 Core

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Cin7 Core ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 702 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Cin7 Core?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (702)

Robert
Robert
Director (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

Aspetti positivi:

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

Aspetti negativi:

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Samantha
Owner and Designer (USA)
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo

Using Cin7 Core for Order Management

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I had one-on-one help onboarding and troubleshooting from Muskan Israni who was very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it was more affordable for my small business like OrderHive was

Mike
Director (Hong Kong)
Fonte della recensione

Function is good, but the price will keep increasing.

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been using their Cin7 omni for 7 Year, starting from $399 and increased to $799, but all the function is same and nothing changed. Then I gived up to change to a cheaper version Cin7 Core Standard plan, but I just started it one month, they already changed the function for standard plan, from unlimited warehouse location to one location only.
And force you to upgarde to a highter plan if you need more warehouse location.
But when the time I subscribated, it was unlimited warehouse, and they were downgarde you function without any notification.
It was really unfair, and their customer service team were ignord my require and don't give any reply to me. I have been contact them many time and their only reply is someone will contact you asap, but actually no one will contact you. They just ignore you because you only using the cheapest plan and service.

Aspetti positivi:

Cin7 has most of the function that required to run a small or large business.

Aspetti negativi:

They will keep increasing the plan every year and all the function and service was same, and some maybe downgraded if you don't upgraded you plan.

Joanie
Logistic coordinator (Canada)
Prodotti tessili, 2-10 dipendenti

Hard to set up

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I liked the person who helped us to set up, but he's connection was poor so sometimes, it was hard to follow the conversation. The team don't really know how the app (integrations) works together without a inventory system so it's hard to have specifications about it. I liked the little video I had before, but at one point I wasn't able to use it again. Overall, It was a long process that wasn't really easy to follow step by step. We are live but a lot of thing is still unknown of not clear. We had product that was suppose to be "out of stock" because of past orders, that was "back on stock" so this morning we have to deal with customer. An onboarding journal would have been awesome so we can have a step by step guide and a place to write our thoughts a long the way instead of forgetting it between the meeting. For the cost on the onboarding, it didn't worth it at all

Aspetti positivi:

Once you understand how it works, it makes everything easier.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration is really hard to follow. There's a platform available to follow it, but you don't actually see anything on it or you you do, you don't really understand what you can do or not. I feel like there was no link between each task. I didn't like that the onboarding team do a lot instead of letting you do it so you get more familiar with all the process.

Christopher
Christopher
CFO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Dear systems deliver what if promises

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We've been using it live for one month and so far the transition has been relatively smooth.

Aspetti positivi:

Comprehensive ERP features that are built with the workflow and accounting in mind. Excellent interface with Xero. Very customizable, but in an easy to understand fashion.

Aspetti negativi:

For those switching from other platforms, it could use better historical data import functionality. In particular outstanding orders. We had about 200 open orders when we made the switch, and had to enter them manually as Dear's import features could not handle our workflow.

Dustin
Dustin
Technical Director (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Growing SMBs / Midsized Companies are taking a chance with DEAR, Enterprise should avoid at all cost

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: They do not seem to have a very good handle on their "Official" integrations. We have a Woocommerce store that does about 30,000 orders per month and we recently had an issue where no returns or refunds were being imported to DEAR. In the mean Time our CS agents were entering all credit notes and restocks manually in DEAR. It took almost 20 days of back and forth for DEAR to finally point out that their system was not receiving web hook notifications and was in polling mode. 20 days! New situation, shipstation integration just stopped working. Submitted a ticket with the error details and steps to reproduce. Instead of getting any meaningful feedback, instead of their technical team just simply trying to reproduce it on their end which they would obviously do if they were developing the integration, they replied back that they needed to know the request details that shipstation is trying to send. They want the JSON payload presumably. But how in the world can they develop an integration if they don't already know what that response is supposed to be? How can they develop it without having a shipstation account of their own to test? The answer is they do and they can but they don't. It is much more convenient for them to simply kick the can down the road by telling the tier one person they need more information.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most is that it is built by accountants. Costing is done better than most systems. I also like that it has a fairly strong inventory management and production modules. Purchasing / Receiving is average but the WMS below average. We use it all.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support is absolutely horrendous. They are reasonably fast to respond but you will always be given a tier 1 support agent who can't do much but reiterate the documentation to you. Their technical team seems outsourced because in 4 years I have not been able to have a live troubleshooting session with them. Many times they push out updates to the system which cause problems with operations and integrations. For over 6 months we had an issue where any advanced purchase (a purchase with more than one invoice and receiving) would not place the correct receiving record with the correct invoice. And you can't even choose which receiving note to associate to which invoice. So we would have open invoices which were actually received and closed invoices which had not been received. I had dozens of back and forth messages with support and I ended up having to get a DEAR partner to reach out to them on my behalf and get in touch with someone who could actually get it fixed. Then after we got told they would work on a fix it took another month or two for the fix to be implemented. And it still isn't perfect. Another time, the support team deleted one of my eCommerce store applications. This meant we had to re-add the store and it re-imported and duplicated about 50,000 orders, causing a disastrous mess. Technical team refused to help so we had to go page by page in the interface and void 100 at a time.

3 anni fa

Hello Dustin, Thank you for your feedback. As per the conversation you had with our tech support we are pleased to have being able to resolve the aforementioned issues. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our service and your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. Regards, DEAR Team

Darren
Co Owner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Not enough experience yet with the system.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall good platform, but needs some basic improvement.

Aspetti negativi:

Purchase orders. They do not populate all products per vendor and does not populate 90 day usage of product on PO. This is vital for creating purchase orders.

Marketing Mangager (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 11-50 dipendenti

[sensitive content hidden] Made Onboarding Easy

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to implement and get onboard training. [sensitive content hidden] answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

Just getting our product catalog uploaded correctly seemed to take quite some time.

Steve
Director of Tech and IT (Canada)
Produzione di alimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Order Management Program

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Ease of Use Integration with Shopify Inventory Management

Aspetti negativi:

Everything works as it should. Haven't found a con yet.

Adam
Parts Coordinator (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

New User Setup

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

the ability to be able to create , modify, and easily access all areas customer setup has been seamless and very responsive with the implementer ([sensitive content hidden])

Aspetti negativi:

it is not capable of adding more mandatory fields to quotes but i understand that this is an inventory program not a quoting program

George
Owner (Polonia)

Alternative considerate:

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Aspetti positivi:

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

Amaan
VP of eCommerce (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

hurts to write this review

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years. For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues we had, but as a ecommerce company, those are the lifeblood of our business The sales rep finally convinced me to sign up for a 1 year contract after quite some time. 3 months into my contract, I get contacted by a manager on their team saying that my order volume is too high (it was actually much lower order volume than when i signed up) and I need to start paying an extra $.12 per order or upgrad my plan even further. This was not told to me when I signed up for the 1 year contact. When I signed up for the one year contract, they gave me user based pricing while they knew everything about my order volume and integrations. Overall, the software is packed with features and is cheap, but it really is very buggy. They are trying to improve things, but the customer service is mostly lacking and the bugs are everywhere. Worst of all, they got me into a contract and then chagned the terms and tried to increase the price.

Aspetti positivi:

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs! - tons of features (that don't consistently work)

Aspetti negativi:

- so many bugs! - customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business - no mobile app for iOS - lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

Steven
E-Commerce Specialist (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great All-In One Software!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Orderhive has been great. It has allowed us to accurately sync our inventory across 4+ channels and even automate fulfillment from outside sales channels to our Amazon FBA inventory. We have grown sales just by connecting more sales channels and accurately showing our inventory. They had the integrations we needed, and setup was easy.

Aspetti positivi:

This software had the most integrations, and more importantly, the integrations we NEEDED. We landed on Orderhive as they filled all of our channel needs as well as providing some cool custom Automation features that my team and I can write ourselves. Whenever there is ANY sort of technical issue / bug, we submit the issue directly to the support team and it is resolved within 24-hours almost all of the time. It usually only takes longer due to us needing to provide more information to the technical team so they can fix our problem.

Aspetti negativi:

Not many items on this list, so I'm reaching here. Shipping is not as fluid / smooth as our previous software that did ONLY shipping, but our volume is low enough that it has not impacted our day to day operations. Writing Automation can speed things up and we have no problem shipping / fulfilling 50+ orders a day. We do wish there was a way to bulk MAP products together so we can quickly clean up our duplicate / multiple products that are the same but with different SKU's, but that is a task that should be done slowly anyways to eliminate the chance for mistakes.

Deb
Accountant (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

An accountant's Point of View.

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Inventory control and costs with real figures to add to the P&L. Inventory true numbers easily tracked and sales with all 5 different payments on Shopify easily tracked.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to learn the different modules and to teach others how.

Aspetti negativi:

When you have to undo sales orders, it completely undoes everything. The sales order should hold the inventory already taken from the system. Sometimes it is impossible to redo because the inventory is no longer available.I also wish that additional costs would add to the per unit cost of inventory.

Tia
Director of Marketing (USA)
Circuiteria, 2-10 dipendenti

Comprehensive Product with Excellent Customer Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Orderhive is a comprehensive inventory management solution that has made it easy for our team to have full visibility on our orders across multiple channels, our incoming and outgoing stock, e-Commerce listings, order fulfillment and shipping, and product pricing. The customer support team is exceptional!

Aspetti positivi:

We're able to manage so many aspects of our inventory management, logistics, and operations from a single platform.

Aspetti negativi:

With so many features, it can take some time to get used to how to customize the software's capabilities.

Cassie
Owner (USA)

A Powerful Tool for Managing My eCommerce Apparel Business

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Orderhive does what I need it to do, and more. Selling print-on-demand apparel on multiple platforms requires software that can bundle raw materials with final products and push out inventory updates in real time to multiple marketplaces and sales channels. Orderhive does this, plus it is a central location for order management, shipping, and reporting.

Aspetti negativi:

The process for switching over my inventory system from my previous provider has been long, but it is a one-time task and I know it is necessary no matter which software solution I transition to. Thankfully, Atulya, my onboarding specialist, has made the process as painless as possible by being extremely accessible and responsive whenever I have a question and has walked me through every step of the process on zoom calls.

Utente Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Be Cautious of Orderhive

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.” Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers. It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered. It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

Aspetti positivi:

I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive. There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation. This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work. The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Aspetti negativi:

Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations. It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

Dmitriy
Dmitriy
Automation Consulter (Ucraina)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Alternative considerate:

Advanced tool for advanced users

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Best tool (despite cons) for small business inventory management

Aspetti positivi:

- Lot of features, options, various settings... all together bring opportunity to reflect almost any process you may think of. But if your vision turns to be different from one of system designers, then workarounds are demanded in many cases that seemed to be "common" and you expected them to work "out-of-box". You really need good understanding of the way system works and it is point where good onboarding consulter may help.- Responsive and quick interface (though quick reporting tools and documents lists could be more convenient).- Lot of detailed reports with settings that almost no other ERP can suggest. Cool tool for advanced users familiar with pivot tables.- Responsive and attentive support resolves most of problems

Aspetti negativi:

- Strange limitations in accounting settings and flow (especially when you use QBO and want to use both Dear's and QBO's analytics capabilities at the same time)- Integrations with Amazon and Shopify are cool for capturing "orders" when you are not using automated 3PLs flow. But integrations are not good for capturing invoices and shipments when you are using 3PLs like FBA. Accounting processes for e-commerce are designed in quite a specific way and you really need to understand how it works to get reliable accounting data. Thought this is wide spread problem in world of ERP systems for small businesses.

Paul
MD (UK)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Was a great system with lots of pro's but now massively flawed!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Performance issues are far far too common, and they seem to be unable to support them.

Aspetti positivi:

Contains the vast majority of required features to operate a successful e-commerce store. Nice layout, not too bulky, and sticks to what its good at. API is well written which allows you to expand usability with third party apps.

Aspetti negativi:

Performance! Over the past 6 months this has gone from bad to worse. The odd hang, became frequent hangs, then time outs on the server. The latest sizeable price increase to allow them to fix this was unwelcome as I already pay for a package that is supposed to perform as promised. This left a little bit of a sour taste. Now though, once again, their system is down, completely! My team cannot access anything, at all. If a call or email comes through, we cannot see stock, prices, lead times, not even the customer records. Support say they are working on it, the ETA? Don't know. Great. I say avoid until they sort out their issues with performance. I will be looking for alternatives as I cannot afford this kind of issue, and paying more for the service they are already supposed to be offering is bad form in my opinion.

4 anni fa

Hello Paul, Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that the new UI/UX that was rolled has met your expecations. We are constantly scalling DEAR to meet the preformance needs of our customers. Some of our customers in the Microsoft East US data centre experienced a System Outage. This was caused by unexpected behaviour in the Microsoft Datacenter. You can find out more details about the above incident at https://status.azure.com/en-us/status/history/ June 2020 6/11 Storage - East US - Mitigated (Tracking ID 9VHK-J80). The DEAR monitoring team, which is working 24/7 to have an eye out for any performance issues, immediately spotted this and promptly contacted Microsoft to report, monitor and got the incident resolved. We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in your daily business. Rest assured we have taken the necessary steps, in discussion with Microsoft, to avoid this from occurring again. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Bryce
VP of Operations (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Do not use if you need to keep track of serial numbers or if you have more than 50 total SKUs

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Dear has created more problems than it has solved for our business. At a minimum Dear needs to fix the duplicate serial number issue and provide a way to do inventory level snapshots.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is made for small businesses interested in keeping track of basic inventory, basic purchasing, and basic invoicing. - Perfect for 1-5 employees, this is the base number of users and gives the most bang for your buck. - Perfect for no more than 50 SKUs

Aspetti negativi:

- Serial Numbers are NOT UNIQUE, duplicates can be entered easily with no warning - Navigating a Bill of Materials for more than 1 level is impossibly complicated and needs a separate spreadsheet or software to track - Transactions randomly duplicate without warning. Several times we have had stock transfers or purchases receive twice, creating inventory discrepancies and overall chaos in the warehouse. - This random duplication allows inventory to be a negative number. Example: A serial numbered part was pulled twice by the system instead of removing it from inventory, it created a negative line item and showed the serial numbered part as -1 instead of 0. This in turn affected the overall inventory for that SKU. - It is impossible to find a specific inventory level on a given day, this feature simply does not exist. - Stocktakes cannot be backdated so if a count is taken on day 1 and entered in day 2 if any assemblies took place they will screw up counts. - Sync between Xero accounting is a multi-step process. Invoices and payments do not sync back and forth on a consistent basis. Sometimes a voided invoice in Dear or in Xero will not transfer over and the entire Sale or Purchase needs to be voided and redone for the voided payment to sync OR alternatively you can enter the information manually which defeats the point of the sync. - Customer service is atrocious except for the basic help which is already covered in depth by videos or other consultants.

Dave
Dave
Owner/Director (UK)
Fonte della recensione

After trialing three chosen cloud-based stock-management solutions for my clients DEAR won my vote.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The software can be used "out-of-the-box" after a minimal amount of setup, and can also be used in more complex installations where bespoke software development might be needed. The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu navigation, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so. The multiple warehouse locations field, along with the multiple bin locations field, both available in DEAR but not available in some other offerings, is a basic requirement of a stock management system as far as I am concerned. Whilst the software might appear complex for first-time users, those with experience of stock systems and business processes should find it a breeze to set up and use for the purpose intended, especially if they are familiar with setting up other software. It's an advantage, but not a requirement, if the person(s) setting it up also have an understanding of business accounts and are able to find their way around creating/editing MS Word mail-merge templates. I am impressed that I have been able to use the software to accomplish pretty much every task that my clients' have asked of it so far. The ease of integration with other cloud-based applications puts another tick in the box for me.

Aspetti negativi:

This is a comment and not a complaint; although the reporting functionality in the 'out-of-the-box' version is adequate there is room for improvement. The limitations can be overcome by exporting the files and adapting them as needed. Those with a more specific software development skill- set (or more time to learn) would be able to achieve a great deal more from the software than is possible using the 'out-of-the-box' version.

Bob
Bob
Owner & Co-Founder (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

DEAR Inventory Helping us Grow

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using the DEAR system for quite a while now and I must say I couldn't be any happier. It was a seamless transition from our old system, and I especially appreciate how well DEAR integrates with our accounting software. This makes everyone's work a whole lot easier. I have contacted support on several occasions with questions that I had, and I always received a quick, thorough, and very helpful response. We manufacture our products as well wholesale and retail them with an online store, and everything works so well together with DEAR that it really helps us focus on building our business rather than focusing our attention on trying to keep up with inventory and ordering. I would highly recommend DEAR systems to anyone looking for a new inventory management system. -Bob Weiss

Aspetti negativi:

One thing that would be useful would be to be able to call for customer service. We have used customer service email on several occasions, and have always had a pretty quick response, however, if we have a pressing issue, it would be nice to have a number to call and someone to talk with.

6 anni fa

Dear Bob, Thank you for your review. Happy to hear everything is going well. Regarding the calls we have a booking service on our website where you can schedule in a time convenient for you to speak to a representative. They are free and are accessible to all our customers. Follow this link to book a call https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp Best Regards DEAR Team

Zeb
Zeb
Company Director (UK)
Settore marittimo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Third year anniversary using dear Inventory

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We run all our stock inventory through Dear, send all our quotes, sales orders, invoices etc through Dear.
It is a very good program for this and if we do hit a problem the tech support is excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Its synchronization with Xero is excellent. In three years we have never had a sync issue. Also within Dear the inventory, sales and purchasing all work very well and the ability to drill through different layers to search products or orders is very good. We use the Product Availability function all the time to confirm status of sales orders v purchase orders and stock availability. We have also recently started to use the Attributes more for both sales orders and products and this has been a further tool within Dear to help us manage our day to day sales process.

Aspetti negativi:

What still infuriates me is the way that sales quotes show the sales margin against Average cost. This is hopeless folr any new product as there is no history and it is also hopeless if you receive a part into stock before you post the purchase invoice. Why we can't have the option in the step up to show the margin against either the supplier fixed cost or last purchase cost is beyond me!!!!!! Argh!!!! We currently have to run all our project quotes through an Excel spreadsheet to make sure the margins are correct. This is really infuriating and as a result we are looking for alternative options for our stock management.

Brad
Production & Supply Chain Manager (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti

Good Software, Held Back by Bugs

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Take out the bugs and I've had a really good experience with Dear overall. If they can fix these issues it will go from a good to great platform.

Aspetti positivi:

I have had some really positive experiences with Dear's Support Team, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. She and the rest of the support team have a deep understanding of Dear's functionality and were able to help my company tackle a sizable inventory issue. Dear is also a simple software to learn and understand which is extremely valuable when it comes to training new employees.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing I like least about using Dear are the bugs and server stability problems. These issues range from small but daily loading errors to site-wide crashes that have halted our production for hours. For the most part these are minor annoyances/inconveniences but when they are happening on a daily basis in can be increasingly frustrating.

4 anni fa

Hello Brad, Our team always strives to help our customers succeed. I am glad to hear that DEAR has helped you in your organization. The development & quality assurance team is currently working hard on making DEAR work efficiently. We recently rolled out a separate reporting generating server & enhancement to allow DEAR to handle enterprise business requirements. If you encounter any problems please feel free to contact us via email ([email protected]) or on WhatsApp (+44-1244-940807). Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Carlos
founder - president (Taiwan)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

experience as a implementer and user of DEAR

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: a little frustrating for the limitations fo the system and interfae with XERO.
Limitations: need to UNDO a compleate sale to be able to make any change
Sync with Xero: constant errors
Very slowwww we have a 100/40mgb connection and good computers (local app or better use of cache)

Aspetti positivi:

- What we would expect from a Inventory Managment system - Chinese interface - advance sale function (multiple dispatches, multiple invoices for one sale order) - integration with Shopify -

Aspetti negativi:

DEAR - faster JSON access (no limitation of 60 calls per second) - no need to UNDO sales for non essential information fields change - ability to edit allocation of products - ability to edit batch/serial information - Reports 1) shows clear information of Sale Order that have not been 1) shiped, 2) invoiced. 2) be able to extract information related to earning power of a product (% margin x rotation of a product) - Ability to limit sales bellow certain margin or price - Dashboard with historical inventory and accounts receivables graphs (currently not available) - Rename product fields (example: type, category, brand, stock locator, barcode…) - Additional fields available on more reports - reports are missing a lot of related information that could / should be available