Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Act!

Act! include la gestione dinamica della pipeline di vendita e funzioni di marketing automation potenti, trasformandosi nel set di strumenti più avanzato per le PMI.

Ulteriori informazioni su Act!

Aspetti positivi:

This definitely makes it easier for remote teams. Integrated email marketing helps drive necessary demand visibility.

Aspetti negativi:

Very difficult to integrate with email server. Complicated email attachment.

Valutazioni di Act!

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
3,4
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Act! ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 770 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Act!?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (770)

Rick
Rick
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ACT was the best back in the day

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Thomas
Thomas
President (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Act and old and reliable friend.

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I have looked at other CRM packages and find they offer no great benefits.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to understand and use. You can add fields on any screen and it's user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with exchange is unreliable. Support is spotty at best.

7 mesi fa

Thank you, Thomas - we value your feedback and enjoy hearing that you find Act! intuitive and easy to use! We're sorry to hear that you've had some inferior support experiences and hope you'll give our team another try. We want to help and continually strive to improve our support and training resources.

Tracy
Program Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

ACT cloud for Marketing

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: ACT is a solid program and has been working for us since 1999. The cloud based version is new for our company but one we are welcoming since we want to speed up the database process. The old desktop version has become super slow and time consuming with freezes and overall slowdowns navigating through the CRM.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using ACT for 19+ years. To make the switch to the cloud version just seemed logical. It has the basics features that we need and was simple to transfer over to the client.

Aspetti negativi:

ACT does not have all the bells and whistles that we would like such as power dialers and automatic reporting.

Daniel
consultant (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

good CRM for the money

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: using it since v2.0. using it since v2.0

the basic CRM function, the basic CRM function

Aspetti negativi:

priced a little high, some minor bugs still in the product, differences between Web and local PC app

3 settimane fa

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, Daniel. We really appreciate hearing from our long-term and loyal customers!

Claire
Director (UK)
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, Lavoratore autonomo

Feels like home

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Loving it so far - feels like coming home.

Aspetti positivi:

I used ACT! for nearly 20 years in my previous role and when I went freelance I really missed it but thought it was not affordable. I am now so busy I really needed to get organised and I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it actually is. It only really needs to save me one hour a month to give me more than return on investment - and it did that on day 1!

Aspetti negativi:

I made a silly error uploading and couldn't figure out how to undo so I shall be calling on the onboarding team for help.

2 mesi fa

We are so happy to have you back, Claire, and thrilled to hear that Act! is already saving you time and helping you organize your business. We wish you the very best with your freelance business! How exciting!

Business Development Manager (UK)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Vacuum Excavator Hire

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Great service, great support, great product so I'm a believer

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to set up and does what it says on the tin

Aspetti negativi:

We are happy so there are no cons for us

6 giorni fa

Thank you for letting us know, John, that Act! is helping you grow your business. We value your feedback!

General Manager (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

Good As A Contact Manager, Not As A 2020 CRM

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: ACT! was very helpful in moving our business forward at a time where we mainly needed to focus on contact management. Now that I need a true CRM, there are better alternatives for us.

Aspetti positivi:

I used ACT daily for years. It works well as a contact manager and can help track email conversions through an Outlook plugin.

Aspetti negativi:

The program lacks the advanced functionality you would expect with a modern day customer relationship management software. The design is also extremely dated.

Jeff
CEO - President (USA)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

ACT User for over 25 years

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Long time user who ACT really does not care about and keeps raising my price while I only use the contact management (CRM) part of ACT so I would expect they could give one of their long time customers a break

Aspetti positivi:

I have over 10,000 contacts in ACT so difficult to move away and I feel somewhat locked in

Aspetti negativi:

Install is a pain, cost keeps going up and I am a simple user

Scott
CTO (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

One person operation-great. Enterprise? Forget It!

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Dismal-frustrating-complete waste of our team time watching videos that showed features only available to $$$$ pricing. I NEVER buy annual commitments on unknown software but in a moment of 'getting the job done' I did it here.

Aspetti positivi:

Familiar from days gone past. I like the 'promises' that ended up being misrepresentations (I'm avoiding the word lie)

Aspetti negativi:

Misrepresentation despite very clear presale's objectives being defined. Could not 'try' since marketing is not a feature available to free trial.

Max
President (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Good CRM , Keeps me in touch with customers

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

[sensitive content hidden] was awesome to work with on getting me to the cloud and understanding what I wanted, he did it all on the technical side , I also commend [sensitive content hidden] on the sales side he was excellent at explaining my options

Aspetti negativi:

I called Enhanced support about 4 other times, and they were ok but really did not understand what I was trying to accomplish (Reason why I called 4 xs ) but once I got [sensitive content hidden] we spoke , He understood and did it while also teaching me

3 settimane fa

We really appreciate hearing from you, Matt, and we are happy to know that our Support and Sales teams were helpful as you transitioned to the cloud! Thank you for your review!

bruce
vp (Canada)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

n/a. wfsfsrffsfsfs

3,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Hmm. I pay a lot for something that does not change.

n/a. beewrfrsgsrfrsg fwfwsfffe efffwsrfwgwgws

Aspetti negativi:

the format design seems to have been taken away from a salesperson and given to a techie. The history now can be tricky to follow. It used to be very straight forward with corresponding dates/times per entry. No lomger the case you can have multiple entries per date so not accurate any more. also changing date for mat for future task was much easier, now you have to scroll through to get to a date. Painful, again a techie must have taken over design role, a sales guy would keep in nimple.

Paul
Managing Director (UK)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

Aspetti negativi:

There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

Tammy
Owner (Canada)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

Aspetti positivi:

The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

Robert
Sole proprietor (USA)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

Value of using Act

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: See What I liked most.

Aspetti positivi:

Started using Act about 25 years ago. Have added contacts since and used most of the features. Over time the use of certain features such as mass mailings to customer lists have faded, and now occasionally by e-mail. Over time I have come to value how I can locate someone that was a customer years ago, and have a complete record of a transaction, conversation or specific subject we were involved in. You have to learn to use for nearly every phone conversation or piece of correspondence. If you do, you will always be able to revert back to a contact, and who said what when. What correspondence was involved etc. To say nothing about scheduling appointments, and being reminded of birthdays and other important events. Act is the backbone of my business and personal contact information. Invaluable and used every day. I have used over may revisions and Company changes. Sometimes the customer service is better than others. Presently the Customer Service is Excellent. If you are a first time user or considering starting to use it I would recommend you take a course on using it as many of the features are not apparent unless someone shows them to you. A great tool to keep track of what everyone on your team is doing and as they move on a record of what they did and who was involved. A great tool that I rely on daily. Happy to spread the word.

Aspetti negativi:

Many features that I never use, but see how others would. Don't like having to use MS Outlook for e-mail. Would like to access completely by phone, but my database is too big.

Karina
USA
Prodotti alimentari e bevande
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Constant glitches, awful customer service

1,0 10 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

At this moment, I am struggling to think of anything positive to say about my Act! experience. Both my boss and I have had problems since we bought it. I have lost entire days' worth of sales time on the phone with their tech support trying to fix issue after issue. And to make matters worse, they keep telling me to give them more money if I want better, faster, more competent customer service. All I want is for the program to work correctly and do what they promised it would do!

Aspetti negativi:

This program is seriously glitchy, and the customer service experience has been bad. I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved. And to add insult to injury, they keep telling me that if I want better customer service and faster, more professional support I need to give them more money. If you believe in your product then, stand behind it and fix it. My boss and I have spent enough time (and money via lost sales revenue) dealing with Act's technical issues already, so I wish they would stop telling me we need to shell out more. After two days on the phone with them, having been escalated to their Level 3 support guy, my Outlook started to have problems immediately after hanging up with him. I have never had a single problem with Outlook since I started using it. Over the last two days, three different tiers of tech support have remotely accessed my laptop, gone into my Outlook as administrators, and messed around with it. Though they managed to fix the mail merge issues I was initially having with Act!, they clearly messed up my Outlook along the way. Now they claim it is a complete coincidence that Outlook started sending me error messages the moment I hung up with their top tier tech guy. They keep telling me the problems are not related, it is solely the problem of Outlook, they are not experts in Outlook, and I should call Outlook's tech support for help. Clearly, it is not a coincidence or unrelated. And clearly, they are confident enough in their Outlook expertise to go into my program and mess with it. And as tech support for a software program that works with Outlook, they should be trained and qualified to work with Outlook in the first place. I have asked repeatedly to have their top tier guy call me back. He knows what he did, so he should be able to track down his mistake and fix it. But they keep saying they can't do that without me shelling out more money. As if all of that wasn't enough, during my last conversation with their support, I had to force the rep to stop trying to get me off the phone and to fix the new problem that had cropped up with Act! just today: the loss of my email history. It took her close to an hour, and she finally discovered that my email history was now gone from Act! because one of the three techs who has remotely accessed my computer over the last two days accidentally replaced my database with a demo database. And even in light of that, she still tried to say that the issue with Outlook had nothing to do with anything their tech staff did. She continued to insist it was all just a coincidence. I told her I felt the time had come to talk to a supervisor, and I asked her to put one on the phone. After placing me on hold once again, she finally came back and said a supervisor was unavailable, and one would have to call me back in 10 minutes. It ended up taking close to an hour to hear from him. He did finally fix the Outlook problem, but when I asked him what I should do if the error messages come back in an hour or two, he said I had to start all over again from the bottom. The whole routine: wait on hold, start with a low-level tech, slowly work up the ladder, all of it. That or pay the fee. The next day, the Outlook error message came back! And I had to lose that day as well trying to get them to fix it. I spoke to my boss, and he said the same thing happened to him a while back, where they tried to blame Outlook. So my boss said he started a conference call with the Act! tech guy and the Microsoft tech guy on the phone at the same time, and lo and behold, the problem turned out to be with ACT, not Microsoft.

Manuel
Attorney at Law (USA)
Servizi legali, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

I used to love Act!, but now I'm looking for a better product that actually works for me

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Act! for decades via its various owners and takeovers. It served me well in sales and marketing, and now I use it to track my legal clients and court hearings, trials, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not work in Windows 11, which came with my new computer. Your Tech Support was no help, telling me simply that Microsoft knows about it and "someday" will have a fix. Meanwhile, with a local technician, I had to roll back to Windows 10 (hundreds of dollars paid), then I had to pay a remote Act! specialist (not your employee) to help to get it to "work" even in Windows 10. It barely works now, freezing up constantly and repeatedly throughout my workday. It is practically useless, but I bear with it until I can find another product that works for me.

anno scorso

Thank you, Manuel, for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Act! is working for you. We see that you had Microsoft 11 compatibility issues last fall, and according to our records, moved to Windows 10 to restore your database and functionality. We are sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues and hope that you'll reach back out to our Support team for further assistance at https://www.act.com/resources/contact/ or call 866-873-2006. In addition, we are happy to share the following Knowledgebase article published by Microsoft with more details about the issue and resolution. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/sql/database-engine/database-file-operations/troubleshoot-os-4kb-disk-sector-size

Josh
Director of Marketing
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

ACT is a great software product that allows you to integrate your database and track your clients

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: ACT is worth the price and worth the training to get educated on it. Unfortunately you need to spend some time figuring out the details, but once you do, it is off to the races and you will love the system every day. It really is a great product.

Aspetti positivi:

This product allows you to integrate the basic and most complicated processes within your business. I love the email link feature, any time I send an email to a client (who has their email in their account profile), the system automatically saves that email in the client profile. You don't have to search for it in your inbox, or click an extra button to push the details over to the profile, it all happens automatically. The icing on the cake, is now that it is in the client profile, other members of my team can see what emails I have communicated to client, and when they were sent. It helps to keep my team all on the same page. This is by far the best Client Database system I have ever used. AMAZING!

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest downside to ACT is there is not a built in funnel email system. You have to select the group or type of clients that you want to email, export that to another database and then send the communications from there. The system will still tag your emails as long as they are sent from your domain, but having to export the list an use an additional software or service to send the mass email notifications is a little frustrating. If they can fix this option, it would make my life a lot easier.

Andrew
president (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

e-marketing, marketing automation

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I would pay twice if I will be able to go to previous abilities that ACT has

Aspetti positivi:

Act itself is as a good database software. Compering to previous version synchronized with Swift Page it has a better platform to create a template. There are other things you improve but for our small company we do not use them (like several times of sending same e-mail to one customer)

Aspetti negativi:

In Marketing Automation: - you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template - you can not send an e-mail from the template to one person (only to the group) - you can not sent an e-mail to lookup (every time you must create the group from lookup) - may e-mails is getting lost (in our 2 campaigns about 20% e-mails were not delivered) In e-marketing - you can not add and SAVE our data base fields in the template ****** In your previous version of ACT I was able to add fields from my database SAVE them in the template and send them to lookup without a need to create the group. ****** And your customer service ??? I believe you can do better work. For example - I wrote an e-mail to you about month ago - with totally no answers from you.

5 anni fa

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the new Act! Marketing Automation. Please email me at [email protected] and I will escalate your issue. Thanks again.

Jake
Account Manager (Canada)
Quotidiani, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great product with room for improvement

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been using Act for almost 10 years. It's a quality product for the price point. Good customer service, highly responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that they created a cloud version for people on the go.

Aspetti negativi:

The over design or look of the desktop version is old and kind of dated. It can be updated if I choose to. But that will take time. A larger selection of templates would be excellent.

8 mesi fa

Thank you for your feedback, Jake. We are excited about our upcoming releases and updates with new UX/UI improvements we know you'll love. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how Act! is working for you.

victor
CEO (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Cheap product for a cheap price - plan on no tech support

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Tech support sucks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , all the tech and customer support people hide. You will only get a phone call back. if you dont respond, your support ticket gets closed out. Its the year 2021, but you won't get a tech support person's employee id, email address, phone number, etc because ACT!'s policy is to hide them amidst all the versions ACT keeps implementing. Ask what level technichian a support person is and watch them get upset, say they dont like they way you are treating them and they will hang up.

Aspetti positivi:

it was inexpensive. but you get what you pay for.

Aspetti negativi:

No tech support. ACT is always putting out a new version. each new version trips off problems and requires new integrations and updates that they do not tell you about and cause integration issues with all of your other software expecially microsof.

Paul
CEO and President (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 2-10 dipendenti

ACT! Excellence

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been using ACT for over 30 years and have recommended it to hundreds of people and companies.

Aspetti positivi:

It literally runs all aspects of my life seamlessly. The recent upgrade was assisted by your technician, [sensitive content hidden]. I have been resisting an upgrade for years (I think I was on 20 because I was concerned of a failure during the process. He was outstanding and to sum up my impression of him in succinctly: very Patient, very intelligent and very knowledgeable

Nothing

2 mesi fa

Thank you Paul, for taking the time to leave this review. It's so great to hear that Act! is helping you manage a wide range of activities! We'd love to learn more about your business and highlight it on our Success Story webpage and social channels! If you'd like to share your Act! Success Story, it's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. We hope to hear from you! Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you! https://www.act.com/success-stories/

Carlos
Credit Consultant (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Super Disappointed

3,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I liked this software to run my credit repair business. Keep track of letter management and clients. It was easy at first.

Aspetti negativi:

After you purchase your license, in a year or 2 they discontinue the version and you have to pay for the license all over again. I had purchase 3 licenses and wanted to purchase a 4th one and they said I couldn't that I would have to upgrade to the monthly fee version where you pay monthly per license including for the licenses I already had. Now this year they discontinued the licenses I already purchased, they want me to upgrade and pay 550 per license all over again because they have a new version and will not give support nor fixes to the older versions. This is insane. I pay them for a license so they discontinue the product and expect me to purchase all licenses again. ON top of that, it is glitchy, it continue disconnects from Outlook. You call customer support and someone in India answers and they are clue less. Every time Outlook does an update or act updates it completely looses all integration. OH, and they give you 0 customer service, you have to pay for that separately.

Angela
Angela
Admin Assistant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This is the worst CRM ever! I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

1,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It is easy to use when it is working correctly.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use when it actually works. I receive emails advising my current version is expiring quite often so it keeps me informed regularly.

Aspetti negativi:

The syncing feature doesn't not always work between the different platforms that we have in our office. In an office of Sales Reps, we need a CRM that will sync in real time but sometimes this CRM won't sync for an hour which makes it difficult for us to schedule appointments for our Sales Reps.

7 anni fa

Hi there Angela, Sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with Act! I understand where you're coming from, and you're right that while using our remote database synchronisation feature can allow for very flexible office/out-of-office set ups, it does remove the 'real-time' sync capabilities. Did you know that our Act! Premium Cloud service allows you to access you data (hosted by us) in real-time over the internet from anywhere in the world? We really appreciate your feedback, and we're committed to make improvements across the board with every release! I really hope we can restore your opinion of our software with some of the improvements we've got planned in the future! - Jon, Act! Social Media Specialist

Scott
Director of IT (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Solid and Reliable CRM Product

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I've used ACT! in one form or another for over 15 years now, between several different companies, starting from when they were owned by Sage. ACT! has always been a solid, well-designed and well-performing product that puts managing customer's contact information, records and sales first and foremost. While some platforms have broadened their reach, ACT! has always stayed true to what they do well, which is manage clients and sales opportunities, which is what really makes sales.

Aspetti positivi:

ACT has been around for a long time, as has Swiftpage who aquired them. The software itself has continued to evolve and improve, but hasn't lost the overall feel it has always had. What I like the most is that they have cloud AND desktop platforms for those that might not need cloud services. They also have a large number of plans available, are affordable, and there are a good number of independent technicians out there that can help you with your data, and design third party add-ons too.

Aspetti negativi:

The recent change that does not let owners of much older versions of the software activate what they already own has me concerned.

Mark
Marketing Manager (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Act is a great CRM for the cost

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Act is vert easy to use and customize to the users needs. Very little training is required for new users

Aspetti negativi:

None it is a very good CRM for marketing purposes

anno scorso

Thank you, Mark! We love hearing from our customers and enjoy learning how Act! is helping their businesses around the world. And, we'd love to learn more about your business if you'd like to share your Act! Success Story. It's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. https://www.act.com/success-stories/ Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you!

Bruce
Owner (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Using ACT!

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using the program for 15 years. I like that when I last upgraded I did not have to learn everything over again! Microsoft does this and I don't care for it. I use mostly the contact database. However, I expect to purchase another copy of the program because of a new contract that will have extensive telemarketing and reporting.

Easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features I will never use and some of the features take some time to learn how to use.

7 anni fa

Hi Bruce, Thanks for the review! For reference, we offer a wide range of help and support materials for Act!, and can advise on further training if requested. For new users of Act!, our Getting Started resource center is useful for learning the basics of Act! and getting up and running. https://www.act.com/resources/getting-started We also have a free online training library full of videos detailing many of the features of Act!. Visit this here: https://www.act.com/resources/feature-tours It's also possible to purchase training workbooks which teach the fundamentals of using and administrating Act! in detail. http://swiftpage.com/training/order-manuals If you need any advice on any of the help materials we offer, please don't hesitate to ask! Act!