Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su CloverDX

Robusta piattaforma di spostamento, trasformazione e automazione dei dati progettata per gestire gli eventi e le sfide complesse relative ai dati.

Ulteriori informazioni su CloverDX

Aspetti negativi:

No longer possible to buy a single design license, hence the total price may be expensive for small applications.

Valutazioni di CloverDX

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

CloverDX ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 10 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato CloverDX?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (10)

Kevin
Application Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product that has gone beyond meeting my needs

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I would recommend this to anyone looking to automate data transfers and transactions as well as to make their lives easier working with their data.

Aspetti positivi:

The capabilities to pull data from multiple sources, join them, and reformat them in a mostly visual way. The automation capabilities. The ability to provide on-demand web services to users. The ever-growing feature set.

Aspetti negativi:

The support service is great (they go above and beyond), but the one thing I do wish is there was the ability to get service in a timelier fashion, since currently support is only available from a time zone that is several hours ahead of CST where I am.

Raymond
Senior Operations Executive (Australia)
Ricerche di mercato, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Clover - the Wonder tool!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Clover has been an absolutely fantastic tool to use! I use it every day and love every minute of it! It has transformed my working life from sheer boredom (doing the same manual processes month after month) to being excited to come into work every day. For the team in the company I work in, it has been utilized to greatly decrease the turnaround time and data quality of the reports that we provide our clients.

Aspetti positivi:

- Clover gives you complete control of the data so that you are able to take any data input and turn it into the required data output. It also gives you the ability to validate any data input. Also, its speed of processing from input to output is fantastic. Tasks which once took hours to do now take minutes!

Aspetti negativi:

- one thing - it would be good if it could handle more file types such as Word or pdf documents.

Bill
Software Engineer (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

CloverDX review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love that I don't need to loop against master records due to data parallelism. We haven't used data services yet, but are excited to use when we have the need for our own APIs. The product isn't always easy to use because of the items listed in the cons section.
I'd really like to see:
1. The ability to embed dictionary values in SQL components the way you can with parameters
2. Be able to use jobflow components on a CloverDX as well as a server project. A big part of my clover work is the design of moving between jobflows and graphs. I have found developing with a CloverDX project useless because I can only design/code jobflows on a server project.

Data parallelism Data services can be used to create web services XML Writer

Aspetti negativi:

Jobflow components can only be used on server projects Dictionary values cannot be embedded in SQL statements Managing meta data within jobflow/graphs can be tedious (as compared to SSIS) Not much documentation other than Clover documentation (when I Google CloverDX topics)

Janos
Head of Sever, Network & Telecomm (Ungheria)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

CloverDX review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Data movement and transformation between business aplications.

Aspetti positivi:

Stable, lot of connector, easy to use builder,

Aspetti negativi:

It does not have TCP socket connector, so in that case we need to use third party software which convert tcp socket stream to file example.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Clover is convenient

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: CloverDX has helped my business run smoothly and keep things organized. I would definitely recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

Using CloverDX was super easy once I got it all set up & going. I love how easy it is to customize things like settings, display, accounts, categories, and subcategories. It has definitely made my work life easier.

Aspetti negativi:

There should be a tutorial on the initial setup.

Jason
Senior Developer (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

First time user

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This is the first time I have used an ETL tool and having manually coded ETL's in the past, I am impressed by the versatility and scope of CloverDX and in particular the ease of reading and writing data from anywhere to anywhere. It has been a fairly steep learning curve but well worth it and the Clover training course helped immensely in understanding how to understand and leverage the features of the tool. I use Clover daily and would see little point going back to hand coding ETL's

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the more complicated components can take a bit of working out how and when to use them. A lot of the functionality requires the server component to be purchased which is an expensive option when only a few of the features would be needed e.g calling a graph as a service.

Miguel
Management consultant (Germania)
Consulenza manageriale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

SQL Upload

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Very good and simple visualization tools. Great customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

no longer possible to buy a single design license, hence the total price may be expensive for small applications.

Niladri
Sr Systems Engineer (USA)
Software informatici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to install and set up

Aspetti positivi:

It has very well documented process to set up the application. Customer Service is responsive. UI is very easy to understand.

Aspetti negativi:

Password masking should be performed.

Tiffany
Data Analyst (USA)
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti

Training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Review

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to visually map out the pipeline with components

Aspetti negativi:

If possible, a documentation panel available in the gui so you don't have to go on the outside to get the requirements for certain functions.

Adriana
Venezuela
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Very Usefull!

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It is very useful for me because I need to process huge data daily. Its wonderful speed I allows to improve processing time of the data.