Informazioni su Paycor

Semplifica i processi di gestione delle risorse umane e delle buste paga e accedi rapidamente ai dati dei dipendenti utilizzando un'unica, intuitiva piattaforma.

Ulteriori informazioni su Paycor

Aspetti positivi:

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Valutazioni di Paycor

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Paycor ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.379 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Paycor?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.379)

Whitney
Whitney
HR Specialist
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Would have been a Great Product!

4,0 5 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Miranda
Miranda
Account Executive (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Easy Way to Track Time and Pay

Aspetti positivi:

I love how straight forward everything is. I usually am tracking my hours in a hurry and this platform makes it easy to get it done and get back to my work. Requesting time off is easy as well.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not like the lack of tutorials or customer service on this platform. Felt like there was much more to it but I wasn't able to figure it out beyond just tracking my hours and vacation time.

2 mesi fa

Hello Miranda, thank you for your 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear how straight forward you found the platform. We encourage you to check out our all new customer support center which has tons of training materials for your use including in depth tutorials. Of course, our service team is more than happy to walk you through this as well!

Executive Assistant (USA)
Musei e istituzioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Quick Learning Curve + Broadly Accessible

Aspetti positivi:

Rolling out the software to staff was quick and easy. It is accurate and responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

On rare occasions it will freeze up and not allow a log in/out for a timecard. Trying again in a few minutes always resolves the issue.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for the 5-star review, we are delighted to hear how smooth your implementation was. Sorry to hear about the freezes, we always suggest clearing your cache and cookies when this happens as it usually resolves the issue!

Johanna
President (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Buyer beware

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Horrible worst ever

Aspetti positivi:

The only good part of this was the sales process. Everything after signing on the line has been terrible. This is a self service payroll Company that literally does not have the human capital To Support the customer.

Aspetti negativi:

The company has zero support and sends you from person to person like a ping pong and they kill you with fees

mese scorso

Hello Johanna, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. However, we are sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. If you're open to it, I'd love to learn more and have a chance to correct any issues you may be having. Please email me directly at [email protected]

Cortney
Cortney
HR Director (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti

Paycor Makes My Life So Much Easier

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Aspetti positivi:

Paycor has given us a cost savings as well as time savings. The integration between Applicant Tracking (which is amazing) and Onboarding has reduced our time to find, hire and set up new employees. Payroll processing time is dramatically faster as well as the time clock integration makes payroll easier. There is a great analytic component. The team is very helpful and we are seeing huge savings over ADP.

Aspetti negativi:

The tax component has been the only part that has been a little difficult. The time to get a response from this team is pretty long and it's not possible to contact them directly.

2 mesi fa

Hello Cortney, thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted to hear Paycor has saved you time and money and that you are enjoying our onboarding product. I do see your concern about the tax team and I wanted to let you know that we have hired many additional members to this team. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional comments please feel free to reach out to me direct at [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very helpful.

Asraful
Asraful
Freelancer (Bangladesh)
Reti informatiche, 2-10 dipendenti

Smoothly switching to Paycor

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I believe that this is an excellent time saver and business solution overall. The information that has been recorded and saved is excellent for reporting and can produce relevant data rapidly. We also value the fact that our software is continually being enhanced and developed to better serve the needs of our users. There are ways to offer recommendations and follow them from review through implementation.

Aspetti positivi:

Employee attendance, hours worked, and absences for medical or other reasons may all be tracked. To track each employee's performance, productivity, and the advancement of completed tasks, performance management is also used. Payroll is quick and hasn't had any mistakes yet.

Aspetti negativi:

Some employees had problems logging into the system to manage their absences, vacations, or justifications for being absent since the employee and self-service portals were occasionally unavailable. To avoid limiting my work to only when internet is accessible, it would be ideal if some tools could operate without internet connection.

mese scorso

Hello Asraful, and thank you for the wonderful review! It is great to see the many ways Paycor is helping you and your organization. I do encourage you to log into Paycor and go to "give feedback" where you can give suggestions directly to our product team and track in real time when your suggestions are implemented. I believe your insights about offline capabilities could be extremely helpful!

Jonathan
Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Paycor is a Good Payroll Processing Product for the Price

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I attributed my issues with Paycor (the company, rather than the product) and changes to my rep. The partnership between the franchise and Paycor was such that I wasn't sure a lot of attention was paid when I complained - but I moved to another solution due to a software integration problem, not particular dissatisfaction.

Aspetti positivi:

Paycor was recommended by my franchise partner, and after a few hiccups with implementation, I found it to be a good solution.

Aspetti negativi:

Support when issues arose was a concern initially (with implementation) and then periodically afterwards.

2 mesi fa

Hello Jonathan, thank you for the review! We are glad you find value in our product and got the support needed during implementation. If you are still having issues with support please let me know by emailing [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very valuable!

Logistics (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Worked great

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Would use it again

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use and fix mistakes

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes my boss had a hard time finding the time off requests

2 settimane fa

We appreciate your review, it's great to hear how easy you find the platform to use! Time off requests should be easily accessible to leaders, and our service team would be more than happy to assist with this in the future!

GeraIdo
GeraIdo
Entrepreneur (Benin)
Gestione degli investimenti, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Très adapté au réalité actuel

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Pour ma part j'aime beaucoup ce logiciel et j'espère qu'il pourra satisfait d'autres utilisateurs a qui je le recommande vivement

Aspetti positivi:

C'est un logiciel assez remarquable de part sa simplicité et une facilité d'adaptation au normes en vigueur

Aspetti negativi:

Pour l'instant je n'ai pas encore remarquer de point négatif

2 settimane fa

Thank you for your review, Geraldo, we look forward to continuing to serve you and your organization!

Administrative Assistant (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Will Meet Your Payroll Needs

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

As a user of Paycor, I appreciate the fact that I can clock in or out both online as well as on the web. I can also track time-worked in real-time as well as submit for PTO. It also has a feature where you can submit missed punches.

Aspetti negativi:

It has a time lag, so it took some getting used to for clocking in and seeing that the punch was accepted. This caused for a few occasions of punching in and out and having to have my manager correct it.

2 mesi fa

Hello and thank you for the feedback! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our time product. If the time lag is still an ongoing issue, I encourage you to have management submit this to our product team. They can do this by logging in and selecting "give feedback". That way we can get to the root cause of the issue and make sure its corrected!

Stocker (USA)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

The paycheck app I like

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It made getting my paychecks easy, checking my balance with ease. I enjoyed it.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fast uploads. I want to see my check and it's there always on time.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel as if the fees are a little too pricey.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you are enjoying the fast uploads and ease of use. Your feedback has been given to the team!

Rebecca
HR Specialist (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Why go with Paycor

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Paycor has been great! Their HRIS and HCM offer us so much customization that we didn't have before we came to Paycor. The transition was seamless and they offer so many wonderful products, not to mention their partnership with so many other valuable companies.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use, most of it is very intuitive and the implementation team we had was amazing! They made sure that the transition to Paycor went smoothly. They listened to our needs and were very prompt at helping us with any issues we had!

Aspetti negativi:

There are some reports that I would like to run, but cannot. If there is data for something, it should be reportable. However, Paycor reporting does offer a lot of reports and customization.

2 mesi fa

Hello Rebecca, thank you so much for the positive review! We are ecstatic to hear how effortless and simple your implementation process has been. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying our second to none customer service! We are always looking for ways to improve our products and encourage you to bring your reporting concerns directly to our product team by logging into perform and selecting "give feedback" as we believe it could be very helpful!

Heather
HR Director (USA)

Great payroll software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I used Paycor for two years for payroll and time reporting. The system did very well. I would have stayed with them if their HRIS was better.

Aspetti positivi:

The time and attendance and payroll functionalities are fantastic. Easy to use for both admins and employees. Robust reporting features. Employee profiles easy to use. Able to track 401k loans by setting goals.

Aspetti negativi:

HRIS features were not as robust as other platforms. Document storage was a big downfall as uploads were only saved by date of upload. No customization at all. There was no ability to create electronic workflows for setting up/terminating access when multiple roles (HR, IT, Payroll, etc.) had parts to play in the process. My other dislike was my rep changed multiple times and I was not informed of the change. I would send emails with no response; finally call customer service (which took up to 2 hours to reach someone) and then to be told my rep changed.

Danielle
VP of HR (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Stuck with disappointment

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am very torn. I do like the system and feel like there are a lot of functions to take advantage of, however because the customer service is so poor I can not get help to utilize them to the full extent. Also I am disgusted by their billing department, I don't understand why I cannot get answers on what I am expected to pay for and why it changes each week. I honestly want to look for something different, but I feel stuck since we just went through the transfer last year. I have 150 employees and I don't want to put them through another change so quickly. I would change if I could and I would not recommend this to anyone. This is my last hope to try to get someone's attention, 4 months ago I expressed all my frustration with the sales people and was hopeful for some change, but nothing has changed.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the payroll function of the software, it is very easy to set up and run payroll. Also the user side of things is very simple and available in Spanish.

Aspetti negativi:

Billing is inconsistent and uninformative, you ask questions and cannot get a direct or clear answer, I think it is very fair to be asking what I am paying for. Which then leads to the other worst function for this company which is customer service, I have been working on a billing question about delivery fees for over a month now, I have now had to ask 3 different people which include the sales people that sold me on Paycor. I have been working on getting a user simple access to review our time cards and it is taking 3 weeks now. I called the support team, they told me it was fixed (it was not). I then created a case number by reaching out to through their support email, a week later I had to follow up with another phone call and they told me they had not even started working on this, so I had to sit on the phone for an hour while they worked on it.

2 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Paycor experience. Have a great day!

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Director (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

Aspetti positivi:

7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement. It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

Aspetti negativi:

OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect. It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

Anne
COO (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Great tool for managing OKRs, 1/1's, team feedback

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall - great - use it daily and track a lot of my people related things in 7Geese.

Aspetti positivi:

7Geese is a great solution for many things - particularly managing OKR's which is what was our driving motivation in moving from another provider to 7Geese. There are a few items which would make reporting easier, but for the most part, the OKR process is really easy and very dynamic and functional. I also manage my 1/1 agendas through 7Geese and this is generally a pretty straightforward way of having both manager and staff person easily keep track of items to be discussed and notes during the meeting. You can use a variety of pre-populated templates for feedback, or create your own. I use this function for a weekly update from my team. The main thing I wish for here is that it be able to be scheduled to go out with reminders when people haven't completed, but otherwise, this is also a great tool to get feedback and be able to respond within the platform. Reviews are a bit clunky, but this process has improved a lot in the last year. Since we like to do 360's, it can be hard as this functionality doesn't exist and you have to use a combination of review forms and/or feedback forms to complete. Support team responsiveness is great. Training videos are helpful. Overall, really love using 7Geese.

Aspetti negativi:

As noted above - reviews are clunky without an easy way to do 360's.

Kimberly
Owner /Executive Recruiter (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti

Great ATS gone silent

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users) Templates Ease of application for candidates Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Aspetti negativi:

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play. Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

Tami
HR Coordinator (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Payroll software that meets business needs

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Paycor has helped me become more efficient in process payroll, tracking time cards and running third party reports.

Aspetti positivi:

The report functionality is fantastic. I like having the ability to customize reports, this saves me a lot of time. I also like the ease of the software and the great customer service Paycor provides.! Paycor also continues to listen to customer feedback and make improvements.

Aspetti negativi:

I like all the functions of Paycor, this isn't anything I dislike but the onboarding doesn't really work for us since we don't hire on an every month basis. I couldn't justify the cost but if we did I would definitely use it.

SHERYL
Controller (USA)
Materie plastiche, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use payroll software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Aspetti positivi:

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Kathy
HR Manager (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Best Payroll System

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Aspetti negativi:

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Janel
Director (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones. The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience. Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise. Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Aspetti negativi:

The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far. Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read. I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information. The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature. A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick! Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Ty
CTO (USA)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Aspetti positivi:

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

RACHEL
Web Developer ()
Sicurezza pubblica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Aspetti positivi:

*Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Aspetti negativi:

*Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Jennifer
Manager, Human Resources (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good software solution with room for growth

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Aspetti positivi:

We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Aspetti negativi:

For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

Lance
HRIS Specialist (USA)
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti

Top Tier HR System

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Self-service is simple for employees. Payroll processing is reliable with import functions available. Onboarding allows new hires to complete paperwork electronically before first day. Benefits is able to be connected across multiple vendors. Talent development functions are easy to use for 1:1's, objectives, and evaluations. LMS has nice built in automatic reminders. My favorite part has to be the consistent enhancements that are delivered monthly.

Aspetti negativi:

No master reporting capabilities. Have to merge reports together across multiple modules which is a minor issue if you are familiar with excel.

3 mesi fa

Hello Lance, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your honest review. We are thrilled to hear your are enjoying our industry leading technology and continuous product enhancements! I have passed along your reporting feedback to our product team, as you know we are always looking for ways to improve the Paycor experience for our clients!

Andrea
Human Resource Director (USA)

Paycor Review

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Paycor use to be fantastic to work with. The customer service has defiantly dropped off. They are also making lots of changes of which not all are convenient.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of processing payroll. We came from a mostly manual way of processing that took several days. Processing with Paycor has eliminated that.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service. You do not have a direct contact so you must go through the customer service department. Emails rarely get answered so you are forced to call.

3 mesi fa

Hello Andrea, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with an honest review. I am very happy to hear you are enjoying our streamlined payroll process and that it has been a game changer for your business! We apologize that you have not been receiving level of support you expect to receive from Paycor, and it is not the level we have committed to deliver. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional feedback that you feel could be useful please email me directly at [email protected]