Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Paycor

Semplifica i processi di gestione delle risorse umane e delle buste paga e accedi rapidamente ai dati dei dipendenti utilizzando un'unica, intuitiva piattaforma.

Ulteriori informazioni su Paycor

Aspetti positivi:

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Valutazioni di Paycor

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Paycor ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.839 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Paycor?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.839)

Whitney
Whitney
HR Specialist
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Would have been a Great Product!

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Raffaele
Addetto selezione (Italia)
Risorse umane, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Utilità

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Esperienza positiva. Agevola moltissimo il lavoro e riesce a mantenere tutti i dati e le informazioni sotto controllo.

Aspetti positivi:

Il software è molto intuitivo e riesce a sgravarti di molte attività. L’organizzazione con cui tiene sotto controllo le risorse e le scadenze è fondamentale.Anche l’interfaccia si presenta molto carina e funzionale.

Aspetti negativi:

L’unica difficoltà incontrata è stata quella relativa all’installazione del programma in quanto richiedeva l’installazione di altri sistemare.

2 anni fa

Hi Raffaele, thank you so much for the positive review. It's great to hear how intuitive you find our platform and how much time it is saving your organization!

Mary
Mary
HR Director (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Paycor works hard for your company

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I, personally think it’s great in my daily use of it but there are some frustrations with some of its functionality

Aspetti positivi:

You can tell Paycor takes your business seriously and works very hard to give what you need toy get your job done efficiently

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting platform is confusing and not easy to use at all. It’s disappointing. Also we have A LOT of issues with our employees using the app. They are constantly frustrated with it which makes our job so much harder.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you feel Paycor takes your business seriously and works hard to meet your needs. We apologize for any confusion or difficulties you've experienced with the reporting platform. We understand the frustration that can arise when employees have issues with the app, and we're constantly working to improve its functionality and user experience. We appreciate your patience and feedback as we strive to make your job easier. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HRIS and payroll solution.

Sierra
HR (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti

Paycor Year 1 Review

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall its been great. We are learning the system yet on year one going all in for HR features slowly.

Aspetti positivi:

All in 1 and easy to use. Our rep, [sensitive content hidden], is constantly in contact. That's what sells- we have amazing service with the reach out and know who to contact for large items.

Aspetti negativi:

Just the W-2 process at year-end. It's a very intense time at year-end to balance everything and having W-2s be printed immediately after the last payroll still in 2023 is not like our previous vendors. Companies do adjustments at year-end when they review the W-2s and with Paylocity they gave us X amount of days after the last payroll to click and button and confirm that we reviewed and accept the W-2s. Paycor didnt ask and just printed. Created more panic/stress for us at year-end.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your positive feedback on the all-in-one nature of our platform and the excellent service provided by your representative. We apologize for any inconvenience or stress caused during the W-2 process at year-end and understand the importance of flexibility in reviewing and accepting W-2s. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration to improve our processes.

Alexandra
Human Resources Manager (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Paycor is a decent Payroll Provider and HRIS for the cost.

3,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The thing I like most about Paycor is that it seems they do care about customer feedback. They try to address many of the issues their users face and provide them with regular updates on what is being improved in the system.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service is not very good. Many of the representatives I've spoken with don't seem to understand the system and lack communication skills. On many of my calls to Paycor, I wind up waiting on hold for an extended period of time just for the call to be disconnected.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments about our commitment to customer feedback and continuous improvement. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our customer service and will work to address these concerns for better communication and understanding of our system.

Adriane
Chief Talent Officer (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

Paycor meets needs

Aspetti positivi:

We were able to integrate more things into this one system. It’s easy to use and learn. The recruitment and onboarding work great.

Aspetti negativi:

The benefits module is super hard to get set up, the process is using excel spreadsheets and so many opportunities for error. We are on our third attempt and it’s still painful.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs and that you find it easy to use and learn. We apologize for the difficulties you've experienced with setting up the benefits module. We understand the frustration and are committed to improving the process to minimize errors. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to enhance our system. We're glad that you chose Paycor based on the price and the support you received during the sales process. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution.

Meghan
HR Generalist (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Satisfied with products

Aspetti positivi:

Self learning through training hub and articles

Aspetti negativi:

Calling into customer service can be frustrating. Changing user experience often.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with our products and find value in our self-learning resources. We apologize for any frustrations with customer service and changes in user experience. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to improve. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution.

Angelina
Sr HR Generalist (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 51-200 dipendenti

Paycor user for 5+ years

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use! Especially payroll and benefits

Aspetti negativi:

Time cards changed without listening to customer feedback. Ideas and feedback are marked as “not considering”. Have to pay for dedicated support reps. Some payroll functionally isn’t there like prorating benefits.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for being a loyal Paycor user for over 5 years. We're glad to hear that you find our system easy to use, especially for payroll and benefits. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by changes to time cards without considering customer feedback. We value your input and will strive to improve our feedback process. Regarding dedicated support reps, we offer this service as an additional option for customers who prefer personalized assistance. We appreciate your feedback on prorating benefits and will take it into consideration for future enhancements. Thank you for choosing Paycor based on your boss's recommendation, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Marty
HR (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Used Paycor for 8 years

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: A good, consistent product was important

Aspetti positivi:

the product always works and if the site goes down for maintenance they let you know.

Aspetti negativi:

need to learn how they want the data entered then it is seamless

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your loyalty as a Paycor user for 8 years. We appreciate your positive feedback on the reliability of our product and our proactive communication during site maintenance. We understand that learning how to enter data according to our requirements may take some time, but we strive to make the process seamless once mastered. Consistency is a key value for us, and we are glad it played a critical role in your decision to choose Paycor over other providers. We are committed to providing ease of use and excellent support to all our customers.

Vernetta
COO (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti

Satisfied Administrator

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Above Average. For a while CSM were changing frequently. I hope that stops and rapport is everything in this type of relationship.

Aspetti positivi:

Functionality and all its capabilities. Personalization of home page.

Aspetti negativi:

Can’t manipulate some data in the way I need/want to.

3 settimane fa

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Paycor's functionality and personalization options. We understand that there may be limitations in manipulating data, but we are constantly working to improve our platform. We appreciate your feedback and hope to build a strong rapport with you as our customer.

Steven
Production Supervisor (USA)
Assicurazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti

A Fine Alternative To ADP

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: At first I was hesitant when we switched over from ADP. But I can say not only am I impressed, but I actually prefer it now!!

Aspetti positivi:

It's extremely used friendly and I love the UI! It's an extremely versatile program that we use for payroll, employee benefits, tracking of both personal and employees performance, tax prep and so much more!

Aspetti negativi:

My one and only complaint was that it was initially particularly easy to navigate the benefits portions and features on Paycor. But once that was discerned, it was easy to do in subsequent years.

mese scorso

Thank you for your positive feedback on your experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and versatile for your payroll, employee benefits, and performance tracking needs. We appreciate your preference for Paycor over ADP and we're committed to providing you with a great overall experience.

Krystal
Office Manager (USA)
Servizi legali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Paycor review from a new user

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Paycor is working well. There has been a bit of a turnover with our assigned reps, but that is a struggle I think most companies are having. The program itself works well and there are even more capabilities that it can do, that I am not yet using but hope to be able to use soon.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the user view and all the options it provides to make payroll and tracking flow well.

Aspetti negativi:

The implementation was a little rough but once our reps got everything working properly, it has been great!

2 settimane fa

Thank you for your feedback as a new user of Paycor. We are glad to hear that you find the user view and options for payroll and tracking to be beneficial. We apologize for any challenges during implementation, but we are pleased that your experience has been great once everything was working properly.

Kimberly
Owner /Executive Recruiter (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti

Great ATS gone silent

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users) Templates Ease of application for candidates Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Aspetti negativi:

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play. Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Director (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

Aspetti positivi:

7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement. It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

Aspetti negativi:

OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect. It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

Martin
Owner (Spagna)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

The Ultimate Time-Saving Solution for Business Owners

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with Paycor has been positive. Despite some initial challenges, the platform has greatly improved the efficiency of my workforce management and allowed me to focus on growing my business.

Aspetti positivi:

As an owner, I appreciate how Paycor's unified HCM solution streamlines the management of my workforce. The platform's easy accessibility and automation of routine tasks has saved me time and allowed me to focus on my core business operations.

Aspetti negativi:

While Paycor offers a comprehensive solution, I sometimes found the initial setup to be a bit complex. Additionally, their pricing could be more competitive compared to some other platforms.

anno scorso

Thank you for sharing your review. We're delighted to hear that you have found value in our unified HCM solution and that it has helped you streamline your operations and make more informed decisions. We acknowledge your feedback regarding the initial setup process and our pricing. We are continuously working to simplify our setup process, and your feedback will be valuable in this regard. As for the pricing, we strive to provide a comprehensive solution that justifies its value, but we'll certainly consider your comments. Despite some initial challenges, we're pleased to know that your overall experience has been positive and that Paycor has enhanced the efficiency of your workforce management. Your insights help us improve our services. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Paycor handles payroll, hiring, time tracking and onboarding

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: The Paycor platform is intuitive and straightforward. You can set up your dashboard the way you like it so that you always have quick access to the information you use most.

Aspetti positivi:

We are able to meet all of our human resources technology requirements with the help of Paycor. The convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, etc., all in one easy-to-use system outweighs the "clunky" nature of the software at times.

Aspetti negativi:

Paycor has holes in their reporting. Reports are difficult to store, and often they don't even run. I also find the customer service to be wanting, as I am frequently ignored.

10 mesi fa

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform has been able to meet your human resources technology requirements. We understand the convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, and other HR functions all in one easy-to-use system. Regarding your concerns about reporting, we apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your feedback on this matter. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to enhance our reporting features. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. We aim to provide excellent support to all our customers and apologize if you felt ignored. We will address this issue internally to ensure that our customer service meets the highest standards. We are pleased to hear that you find our platform intuitive and straightforward. Customizing your dashboard to have quick access to the information you use most is one of the key features we offer, and we are glad it has been beneficial to you. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your central hub for all your HR needs. We appreciate your business and will continue to work on improving our platform and services based on your valuable feedback.

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer (Kenya)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Payroll master tool. Industrious and dependable.

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Quick and accurate performance. Paycor is a must have software. It has reduced paperwork on tax compliance and payment tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

It is always in order to respect other people's rights. Paycor brought me one the best capabilities to keep my employees committed and motivated to do more. I easily track their payments to make sure they're accurate. Paycor is easy to use and I can access it easily from any device. The autorun features keeps it at the top.

Aspetti negativi:

Paycor is good. It helped me jumpstart major payroll needs to greater heights.

9 mesi fa

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that our payroll tool has been instrumental in keeping your employees committed and motivated, while also providing accurate payment tracking. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of use and accessibility of our platform. We are committed to providing excellent visibility and control over payroll activities. Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!

Kelley
HR Business Partner (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Paycor is the best!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: This is my second company I have worked for that uses Paycor. My first company, I was there from the very beginning (implementation). I really like the program and was pretty savvy with the program.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

Our company has bought pieces ala carte-- so it is a cluster--not Paycor's fault.

9 mesi fa

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate. We understand that the experience may be affected if different pieces were bought ala carte, but we appreciate your understanding that it is not Paycor's fault. We're pleased that our sales pitch, customer service, and implementation team met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Paycor again and for your continued support!

Teresa
Director of Development (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Paycor is a Fantastic Payroll System - and More!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Paycor has been very positive. We switched from another platform that seemed outdated and not nearly as user-friendly,

Aspetti positivi:

Paycor allows me to be self-sufficient in all things related to payroll. At a moment's notice I can look up and see exactly how much time I've used, and what remains. I can easily request time off and the request is sent directly to my supervisor. It just makes life easier! It is reliable and efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any complaints at all about Paycor. It requires some learning as all software products or platforms do - but it was pretty straightforward and simple. And that's saying a lot coming from someone who is not tech savvy at all!!

8 mesi fa

Thank you for your fantastic review of Paycor! We're thrilled to hear that our payroll system has made your life easier and that you find it reliable and efficient. We appreciate your positive comments about the self-sufficiency it provides, such as easily tracking your time and requesting time off. We understand that learning any new software can take some time, but we're glad to hear that Paycor was straightforward and simple for you, even as someone who is not tech-savvy. We're honored that you chose Paycor over ADP Workforce Now and we believe that our ease of use, reporting capabilities, and cost-effectiveness played a role in your decision. Thank you for your feedback and for being a valued Paycor user!

Kate
Executive Manager, Human Resources (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Paycor - It gets the job done within your budget!

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very pleased with Paycor. I find they get the job done, my questions are answered and that it is a cost effective solution for what we need. They are constantly adding more features and improving what they have.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Paycor offers a ton of options when it comes to being an overall HRIS system. I like that the systems talk to each other and that they offer basic functionality with an ability to upgrade to more.

Aspetti negativi:

With so many choices, it is difficult to know what is the best way to using a particular product. With the ability to customize, it can sometimes get confusing on how you USE a product vs how they coach/support you in that product. I find this especially true if you are a long term user of Paycor and it has been a while since it was set up.

7 mesi fa

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the wide range of options and functionality that our HRIS system offers. We understand that with customization options, it can sometimes be confusing to know the best way to use a particular product, especially if it has been a while since it was set up. We appreciate your feedback and will work on providing clearer guidance and support in using our products. We're pleased to hear that Paycor has been able to meet your needs effectively and within your budget. We strive to continuously add more features and improve our offerings to better serve our customers. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to support your needs as they grow.

Lauren
Administrative Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Fine Product with Horrible Support

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Awful. I haven't solved anything because most of my issues were glossed over or never addressed. I regret ever recommending this switch to our executives.

Aspetti positivi:

Paycor is relatively intuitive and easy to use on a base level. Compared to ADP Workforce Now, it's really simple to find what you need.

Aspetti negativi:

We were promised a dedicated support team, which we were never provided due to a switch to a centralized support model. Our "senior" implementation specialist was awful and did not fully set our system up. It took 4 months (2 of which were after we began processing our payroll) to have our PTO plans set up and then they weren't even set up correctly. Their tax handling leaves a lot to be desired. Their customer support might as well not exist, despite having multiple ways to contact them. Submitting support tickets on their website doesn't work, emailing their support department is useless, and calling them will end up resulting in 5+ hour wait times. It took 5 months to get PTO set-up on a different client and the only reason I was able to have that occur is because I literally searched for people on LinkedIn who worked as managers in CS, guessed their email, and happened to be correct. They are extremely expensive for what you get and do not offer transparent pricing. One of our client codes is our non-profit arm and would randomly have taxes added on to our bill and then never refunded. Paycor has done the exact opposite of everything we were promised and the only reason we are still with them is because I cannot get someone on the phone to cancel our contract. There is also minimal control of company-settings so you're forced to rely on non-existent help to ultimately do nothing. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

Ty
CTO (USA)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Aspetti positivi:

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

Janel
Director (Canada)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Excellent customer service, beautiful and easy to use (previous NimbleSchedule user)

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We heavily depend on Ximble for our scheduling and time clocking system, and more for the latter. Ximble has features that other similar platforms do not offer which we mostly use: the automatic deduction of unpaid breaks in the payroll report, automatically generating timesheets/payroll reports, and the time clocking app for tablets and smartphones. The interface is beautiful, looks fresh and modern. It seemed well thought of and well planned, considering the ease of use and an overall pleasant experience. Customer Service: I think this is the BEST feature. Customer service seems to be the top priority. There is always someone available to talk to for questions and support. I never had to wait so long for a response and the responses are always thoughtful, accurate, courteous, professional and satisfactory. I have had some really BIG issues with Ximble (and NimbleSchedule) in the past but my concerns were taken seriously and immediate actions were done. It really is very important for us to be able to connect with someone when issues arise. Overall: Ximble is ever-growing and always open to changes and suggestions. It's not a system that is set in stone and it is willing to accommodate users to make the best experience and offer the best service possible. I am impressed with the quick responses and support it gives users. I think it's worth the money to have this kind of support than just handing me a software and have to deal with it myself!

Aspetti negativi:

The switch from NimbleSchedule to Ximble wasn't as smooth as I hoped. I expected at least the bare minimum of having all NimbleSchedule features in Ximble and then more. I loved NimbleSchedule but there were issues that Ximble was able to fix so I'm not complaining! Every new software needs some adjustment period and I think I've overcome this and has learned to like Ximble so far. Because we heavily rely on the payroll reports that Ximble generates for us, it is a pain to print each report for all of our 64 employees one by one. IT would be ideal if there is an option to print all timesheets with just one click of a button (like NimbleSchedule did). We prefer the layout of the reports through the website and not the exported CSV version which looks a lot more cluttered and not easy to read. I would also prefer for fewer pages to load when clicking on buttons to save on time. (Saving time is always a plus for me). Example: When clicking "add clock in", instead of having to open a whole new page, it would be beneficial if the same page enabled a box to add this information. The "notes" section feature on the payroll report was removed but this is a vital component of our payroll reports. I requested if they can consider returning this feature. A few bugs here and there that I would always bring to Ximble's attention to get fixed and they get on it quick! Could be more user-friendly and intuitive.

Linda
Director of Finance Office (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Terrible experience with Paycor

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Has been very painful every day/week since the start.

Aspetti positivi:

Timecard maintenance WAS easy and very few steps to correct/maintain/approve.WAS is due to them making changes that we feel took steps backwards. What was 2 clicks is now 5!

Aspetti negativi:

Sales persons did a great job selling a product that CAN NOT deliver. Every step from set up to the daily use of this program has fallen short. Starting with day 1 - they took one of our name badges to test - said they would work with their clocks and software. Then day before going live the clocks where hooked up and the badges didn't work! Our staff now have to punch in numbers to clock in/out. We just acquired a new facility and started working with a team 1.5 months before needing to go live and we are now 2 months live and still having major program, use, report issues! (only 15 employees in this company)There implemation teams are SO BAD, DON"T FOLLOW THUR and JUST DON"T TAKE CARE OF THINGS.They like to submit problems to IT - which is a black hole (aren't resolved and work arounds have to be done)

anno scorso

Hello Linda, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our guiding principles is to put our customers first, so please know we take this seriously. I have brought your feedback to implementation leadership to look into the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jay
President (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

System Does Not Work

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Awful. We have several tax ids. Single sign on did not work. Several key functionality areas that were promised and seemed to wrok during sales demonstrations did not. Support has been a revolving door and generally the support team does not know the answer and sends up a channel. Then fixes are done with no communication, but they do not work. Accruals continue to be incorrect and then we make manual adjustments which then have to be dredone because they retro a fix. Reports are not real time - we can run a report and then have the support team run at Paycor and get different data. That is if the report will even run. Often the system does not let us run the report. System is unstable. We are constrantly booted off the system. We constantly get bills from state agencies because tax reports submitted are wrong. Just a total disaster.

Aspetti positivi:

The sales pitch - which led to misplaced optimism

Aspetti negativi:

Everything. Integration was a disaster. Promised "A" team left the company within days and we then had untrained incompetant support during integration

anno scorso

Hi Jay, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you on these issues and work towards a resolution. Please create a case by logging into the platform with all of your concerns so that a specialist can review and assist!

Dawn
Payroll Supervisor (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy to Use!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: It has saved us so much time in working up payroll. We are able to have our employees clock in, where before everything was manual.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly. You can find the things you are looking for without searching around the website. The phone app is easy to use as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem I have had so far is figuring out how to correctly accrue the vacation hours.

11 mesi fa

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate, both on the website and the phone app. We apologize for any difficulties you had with accruing vacation hours, and we appreciate your feedback. We understand that price is an important factor in choosing a payroll solution, and we're glad that Paycor has been able to save you time and automate your payroll process. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we're thrilled to have you as a customer.