Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su BookSteam

Pianificazione online per le imprese semplificata.

Ulteriori informazioni su BookSteam

Aspetti positivi:

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time.

Aspetti negativi:

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

Valutazioni di BookSteam

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BookSteam ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 95 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BookSteam?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (95)

Anastasia
Anastasia
President (USA)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Aspetti positivi:

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Aspetti negativi:

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Diana
RMT massus (Canada)

Awsome booking tool

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

3 mesi fa

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Dale
Marketing (Canada)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

We found the perfect app

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Booksteam has transformed our auto detailing business. With its user-friendly interface and customizable features, managing appointments has never been easier. The ability to sync our calendar, set pricing, and send automated reminders has streamlined our operations and improved our customer experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Would love to two way sync to my outlook and Google calendars at the same time.

Cang
CEO (USA)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo

Missing features, some broken

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Aspetti negativi:

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Jake
Sales and support (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Cpr class booking app

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

Aspetti negativi:

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

3 mesi fa

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator (Bangladesh)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

Aspetti positivi:

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Aspetti negativi:

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Kim
Staff (Canada)

booking classes with ease

Aspetti positivi:

As a yoga business owner, I have been using this online appointment scheduling software to streamline my booking process, and I couldn't be happier. The user-friendly interface allows my clients to easily book and manage their appointments, reducing administrative tasks for me. The software also sends automated reminders, which has significantly decreased no-shows.

Aspetti negativi:

hopefully they will integrate this software with our existing salesforce CRM app in the future

Maddie
Teacher (Canada)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Perfect app for my Yoga biz

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

As a yoga business owner, I highly recommend this online yoga scheduling app. It's user-friendly, efficient, and has improved our booking process. Our clients love the convenience of online booking, and it has saved us time and reduced administrative tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

I mostly like everything about Booksteam, can't think of anything.

Frank
Manager (Canada)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Powerful app to manage classes

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable addition to our dance business, helping us streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction.

Aspetti positivi:

As a dance studio, we have found Booksteam to be an excellent class scheduling software. It's user-friendly interface makes it easy for both our staff and clients to book and manage dance classes efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't really say what we liked the least about this app at the moment.

Jess
Suprvisor (Canada)

Glad we found this app!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

BookSteam has really helped our massage business run smoother. It's super easy to set up appointments, and our clients love the convenience. We're happy we found this app!

Aspetti negativi:

I really wish they would have QuickBooks integration so we could sync our data.

Melissa
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Good value without a lot of frills

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

Aspetti negativi:

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include: 1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series, 2) a waiting list, 3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it. 4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Rob
Manager (USA)
Graphic Design, 11-50 dipendenti

Booksteam is awesome!!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Jodilyn
Spa Owner (USA)

So easy to use!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Clients can schedule online with ease.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Jude
Director Six Fields UK (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Quality product, excellent support

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use and functionality

Aspetti negativi:

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

iyalekhue
Student (Nigeria)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Fantastic experience

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

Aspetti negativi:

I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Helena
Solopreneur/small business owner (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that’s amazing!!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I’ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

Aspetti positivi:

-cost -Canadian company -ease of use for clients -easy to use as an administrator

Aspetti negativi:

-No option to enter tip on receipts -don’t like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card -no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc -can’t customize certain client notifications - no option for online product purchase

Albert
Albert
Partner (Australia)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Book steam for one on one tuation music school

Aspetti positivi:

easy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.

Aspetti negativi:

reporting functionalities are limited. If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.

Greg
Psychotherapist (USA)

we love booksteam!

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We used to use another company before (don't want to name them but it starts with S...) and we were constantly dealing with issues and empty promises, it was very frustrating. Then we switched to a company offering free service (that was a huge mistake), a lot of time wasted once again. Finally we switched to booksteam over 6 months ago (from a friends tip) and it's been like a breath of fresh air (I hope I'm not going to jinx it now). Everything just works, I no longer have to email support every week (like I did with a previous company), now I spend more time actually doing my work. Support is also very friendly/helpful/quick whenever I need something.

Kate
Cosmetica
Fonte: GetApp

A+++ service from the beginning

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I used this company on and off for about 2 years now and received the best service from them. They're constantly adding new features / updates which makes my experience that much more pleasant. VERY helpful product for my business.

Leanne
Canada
Fonte della recensione

Your customers will love booksteam

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I was looking for a booking system for a while and glad I found booksteam. Support is awesome, because I didn't know anything about this platform so I was asking a lot of questions and support came through every time. One of the features that stood out, is that I could fully customize my booking page with different colors which tailored to my business webpage look. My customers really love booking online, where they can easily reschedule their appointment if needed. Now my focus is on work and not picking up phone every 20 minutes :)

Monica
USA

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

4,0 9 anni fa

Commenti: Pros:
Easy to use
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly
Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

8 anni fa

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Utente Verificato
Cosmetica
Fonte: GetApp

booksteam solved my big scheduling issue

5,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: It was tough running small business and answering phone calls all the time, I could not concentrate on my work. After getting setup with BookSteam, my phone almost stopped ringing, I'm less irritated, more focused on work. Thanks.

Aspetti positivi:

clients get email notifications and appointment reminders so they don't forget, calendar looks great, can add my other worker as a stuff member

Aspetti negativi:

none so far, hopefully it'll continue like that

Mike
Photographer: Comercial, Advertising and Editorial (USA)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte: GetApp

Saves tons of time and makes booking easy for companies

Aspetti positivi:

I am a photographer and this app makes booking so much easier. I have only tested this app out and have not fully implemented it yet. But I want to start using it so I don't have to stay stuck to my phone in fear that I might miss a booking call.

Aspetti negativi:

Most of my photography is for magazines so paying money for a booking app that will only be used wveyfew months do not work for me. This is best suited for wedding and portrait photographers.

Utente Verificato
Fotografia
Fonte: GetApp

Very useful tool to manage my studio schedule

5,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: I’m a photographer and sometimes I get real busy with the shoot, and it used to be huge inconvenience to deal with clients over the email or phone to schedule them in. Now with booksteam, most of my clients schedule their appointments online, and it freed up a lot of my time, so that’s awesome.

Aspetti positivi:

time saver, everything just works

Aspetti negativi:

can't really find any cons, that says a lot

Emily
USA
Fonte della recensione

Love the customer service!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service always responds quickly, in a friendly manner, and with easy to understand instructions or answers to my questions. They have taken into account my requests along with those of other clients, and have made upgrades to the software to benefit all of us.