Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Striven

Soluzione di gestione completa e basata sul cloud per le aziende. Offre funzioni per contabilità, CRM, progetti, risorse umane e così via su qualsiasi dispositivo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Striven

Aspetti negativi:

Very little on this system I don't like. One minor thing that was an issue is the fact that item lines on sales orders could not be moved around.

Valutazioni di Striven

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Striven ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 116 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Striven?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (116)

CFO (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

One Shop Stop for Running our Distribution Business

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The efficiency and time saved (increase productivity and professionalism) being able to leverage the e-doc storage capabilities, improved and increase sale force productivity through the sales pipeline management and the integration of an accounting package with all the other needs of a small business like our makes us a huge fan of this software and company. The value blows anything else we have ever tried in the 30 years of being in the automotive industry and distribution.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration of an Accounting System, CRM, Customer Portal and electronic data filing system.

Aspetti negativi:

While they are consistently making marked improves ever couple of months to the user interface, there's still quirky things in various modules that aren't as intuitive as they could be.

Utente Verificato
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Enterprise Single Solution - Convergence into ONE cloud application!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent, great customer service, end to end and complete 360 degree view of our company is support from HARDWARE and infrastructure (legacy servers) to new sites inter office connections over SDWAN , and back into our virtualized services - running VMware, we use Striven to support core business, and improve productivity with a tool bag of useful web based features.

Aspetti positivi:

Speed, security, friction-less user interfaces, presentation, compatibility across browsers and Operating Systems. Support for all divisions, branches, and multi site complexity.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much, anything that was missing can be handled with Agile speed to market with new releases or custom changes.

Lori
CEO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Highly Recommended if you are looking to save time.

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Customer Service is outstanding. I am only starting to dig into everything Striven has to offer. But what I have done so far has saved me valuable time in my bookkeeping business. Highly Recommend

Aspetti positivi:

Task manangement feature is the part of Striven I enjoy most. It has saved my valuable time along with making sure nothing falls through the cracks

Aspetti negativi:

Customizing reports but I struggle with this in a lot of softwares

Blake
Managing Director (USA)
Difesa e industria spaziale, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent, Comprehensive ERP

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We on-boarded with striven in the summer of 2019. Getting the data out of our previous system was the largest hurdle. This is a well ran tech company, it is unlike most software in which you have no or limited support. Striven will help get it set-up and operational.

Aspetti positivi:

Striven is an agile accounting and ERP system. It has the accounting features you need, but also adds project management via tasks and project management tools. Further, customer relationships can be managed via the CRM tool as well as automated and triggered email blasts. The inventory system allows for a detailed BOM, but gives flexibility to adjust values as needed. Its a great system.

Aspetti negativi:

This software does everything, really. With that comes at a price of getting familiar with the system. It took our staff some time to learn where everything is. The menu is well thought out, but when you have a high amount of features, you have to learn where everything is at before you can zoom around the system with speed.

Ashley
Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Far beyond our expectations

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The staff have been wonderful to work with. They are very direct with there vision, feature capability, and direction of software. There support team have been very crucial in helping us get started with our migration. The overall software has been very well developed and functionality has already saved hours of time in our day to day operations.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the customization of this software. I can treat any report that narrows down exactly the info I need for invoicing, quoting, part management and more. In the few short months we have used it and very little training I have been able to navigate this system and save myself hours of unnecessary data entry. The ease of use and import has been a huge highlight to this software. They are constantly putting forth effort to make this software improved in function and reliability.

Aspetti negativi:

Consistency within features that do not go parallel through out the software. Some of the reports could have cross data to give a more comprehensive report however they said this maybe in a future feature release. Reports are still extremely powerful.

Craig
President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Software To Get You To A Higher Level

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to share information with our field technicians and for the same to be able to share with management has taken has to a new level in the way we operate.

Aspetti positivi:

I really think the best feature of Striven is the cloud based platform that any of our users can access from multiple devices.

Aspetti negativi:

Search functionality is erratic. We can make an entry and then do a search for the same and then won't be able to find it.

Kim
Owner/ President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Total game-changer for my business

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The project management tool radically changed the way we do business and now, we have been able to manage the exponential growth we have had in the last couple of years.

Aspetti positivi:

Love the way all of my information is in one application. Less data entry, producing less risk for error. Information is not in silos, but unified. Can run reports and really understand all the parts of the whole together.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish it integrated and would sync with Square for my retail component, but we did find a work-around for now.

Hannah
Assistant to CEO (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

User Friendly Software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Striven has excellent customer service and my account manager is always prompt to reply to my emails and calls.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoyed the ease of use of the Striven platform as the software is relatively simple. I also like that the dashboard is customizable to find what you need at a glance.

Aspetti negativi:

What the software offers is great, but there are a few other features I would like to see offered in the future.

Orion
Senior Accountant (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Extremely Robust and Dynamic

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Everyone within the company has been extremely helpful and responsive. The different departments worked very well together to pass along information that had been given so that our company did not have to constantly repeat information for the integration. They answer our questions quickly and accurately and we have had essentially zero hiccups along the way.

Aspetti positivi:

This software has everything a business would need all in one place. Too many times do companies find themselves needing a handful of different software programs to organize their different departments. Striven takes all those major departments and stores it in one place, which makes it significantly easier to track, organize, and provide the information needed.

Aspetti negativi:

There are so many features it can be a bit intimidating to learn for a user who is used to much less.

RUSSELL
Operations Manager, VP (USA)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Striven is an exciting new player in the ERP/CRM space for small businesses.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: On a scale from 1 to 10 --- an 11!

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many positives that come to mind about this cloud-based software. First, the Striven employees are amazing and thoroughly know their product/service. Two, the speed of the software is blazing fast! Three, the Customer Portal feature is easy to use and the way it is setup, our employees will be able to assist our customers in navigating the portal. Fourth, the software is extremely robust and not "buggy" at all; it's a solid system. Fifth, the accounting system is easy to use and full of most of the features a small business would need. Sixth, the Striven software is affordable for small businesses.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of Outlook/Gmail built-in email integration like some of the other CRMs on the market. Hopefully, that will change soon. More interconnectability with other software. Need more merchant account integration choices -- at least 2 or 3.

Precila
Admin (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Striven an asset to our company

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to use from anywhere is a huge plus. We are very happy.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and accessibility is HUGE for us. The ability to create pretty much any report we need is also key.

Aspetti negativi:

Need a couple things tweaked (not what we were used to) but Striven is always open to listening to our suggestions and has implemented some changes we've requested so far.

Ian
Associate Product Manager / Events Coordinator (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti

All In One System!!

Aspetti positivi:

Striven allowed us to ditch the 3 tools we were using previously to manage CRM, invoicing, and inventory management. The consolidation of these 3 critical tools has streamlined our business.

Aspetti negativi:

Striven sends me a lot of emails with updates to our business that I'm already aware of. For example, I just sent an email to a customer through our support email, striven will send an email to my personal email telling me that a CRM conversation has been updated. This is by no means the end of the World and sometimes it's nice to have these updates.

Justin
It director (USA)
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti

Great product

Commenti: It was a 9/10

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and the ability to change on the go

Aspetti negativi:

Internet connectivity in low data regains

MAJEDA
PRES (USA)
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti

FUNCTIONAL

Aspetti positivi:

THE PLATFORM IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND HAS ALL THE FEATURES AN OFFICE NNEDS FOR SALES AND CRM

EMAIL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPLICATION

Jhanvi
Team Leader (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Superb Project Management Software!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Striven is a Powerful business management solution for all companies who need to manage multiple projects, HR management and improve work productivity. I'm using this tool for handling multiple projects with my team and try to improve work quality of my team members.

Aspetti positivi:

The Software looks more Powerful with it's great features like project management, inventory management, task scheduling and reporting. We can easily track our project work and generate reports whenever we need.

Aspetti negativi:

The Software is little bit difficult to navigate for new users. Other than this I didn't feel any disadvantage of this software.

Esmé
Floor manager (Paesi Bassi)
Supermercati, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great system all in one.

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is a nice program, everything is in it for a business management software. you can manage your business from anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be difficult for new employees to work with.

Kristina
HR (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Multi Use Product

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have had a great experience working with Striven. Working with the team is easy. They are open to suggestions and willing to share ideas for enhancements.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to have my HR, Customer Service and Finance needs handled all in one platform. I can limit access within the settings so each team is only viewing what is absolutely necessary. The constant enhancements that always being done to improve the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Limitations with reporting and ability to search can be cumbersome.

Marielle
Customer Experience Coordinator (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

User friendly and efficient!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It has been great. Their customer support team has real people responding to your questions and they have great response time and are always happy to help!

Aspetti positivi:

I like the report builder best because you can configure and pull your own reports on just about anything in the system! It makes tracking metrics on my data entry so easy.

Aspetti negativi:

I like the timesheet feature but I wish there was a feature where you can copy a past timesheet into draft form for your current week and then edit the hours. I often work in the same item categories and it would save time completing this necessary but sometimes time consuming task.

Project Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Highly Recommend

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Scheduling, billing, proposals, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and train on new employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like a feature that deals with mid-tier projects.

Gwen
Business Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Striven CRM User

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Striven has proven to be a very powerful CRM for us at SCTools, with excellent Customer Service.

Best features are Sales Orders & Purchase Orders

Aspetti negativi:

Some areas are difficult to customize to match our requirements.

Brandon
Bookkeeper (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Alternative to Quickbooks

Aspetti positivi:

My name is Brandon and I do the bookkeeping for a small general contractor in Florida. We wanted to find a feature-rich software that wasn't Quickbooks. Striven has a great overall interface. The system allows for a good amount of customization. Unlike Quickbooks, Striven has a great customer service support team to help with your setup and any future needs. We do have some additional customizations that we would like to see in Striven. We have already reached out to the Striven team and they are welcoming the conversation. I look forward to growing the business with Striven as our system.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to work with Striven to build out the job costing reporting and functionality more.

Terri
OSS (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Have enjoyed using Striven in the workplace!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have enjoyed using Striven. It is very seamless and can do many operations simultaneously.!

Aspetti positivi:

I like how Striven literally keeps everything you need on a customer in one place ('The dashboard")

Aspetti negativi:

There is not a "save" button when creating jobs. It automatically saves--which is great, but Striven doesn't indicate to the user that it did, indeed, "SAVE"

Sissy
Owner (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Would Recommend Striven

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service is AMAZING! Very responsive and helpful with anything we have needed.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to implement and use. Easy for employees in the field to stay up to date with customer information and schedules

Aspetti negativi:

I came from QB as our primary accounting software. I wish Striven had a payroll feature similar to QB or a way for payroll import to be easily done.

Utente Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Management System

Aspetti positivi:

Striven allows me to plan projects with ease. We are able to lay out projects and track progress.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love the ability to copy over timesheets from week to week. Working with many clients means a long timesheet. The ability to copy this over each week would save me time!

Annette
Business Consultant (Canada)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great integrated business software at a fraction of the cost of competitors products.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very professional and curtious service even under time crunches. The implementation manager really contributed to our success.

Aspetti positivi:

Integratgratipn to reduce duplication of effort and streamline processes. Advocate reporting capability. Granulated of role based user access. Value for money that made it possible for my clients implemention in a cash strapped rapidly growing business. The service provided by the implemention manager was phenomenal. Than goodness for [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Aspetti negativi:

Adding the ability to link tasks to create a network diagram and automatically adjust a project schedule would be fantastic.