Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Resource Guru

Applicazione di pianificazione delle risorse, basata sul web, con gestione delle ferie, dashboard personali, gestione dei conflitti, visibilità e collaborazione del team.

Ulteriori informazioni su Resource Guru

Aspetti positivi:

We can also integrate to the API to easily see who has free time and surface this through other channels. It also allows the whole company to get a view on who is free and when.

Aspetti negativi:

I think I'm missing the possibility to attach documents to tasks.

Valutazioni di Resource Guru

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Resource Guru ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 502 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Resource Guru?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (502)

Monica
impiegata (Italia)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Il tempo è prezioso

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: esperienza positiva

Aspetti positivi:

La facilità dell'utilizzo e l'aiuto nel monitorare le ore prodotte per i vari progetti, evitando esuberi di ore su commesse che non verranno poi pagate

Aspetti negativi:

non saprei, tutto sommato ci sono tutte le informazioni a noi necessarie

Myroslav
Myroslav
Integration Services Manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple and very easy to use resource scheduling\tracking app.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Resource Guru is a great resource scheduling application for a simple use cases. It does what it promises perfectly. The UI is very friendly and pleasant - make for a great user experience. I used it to track the tasks for my team for almost a year. I would have kept using it but the company mandated a different tracking system and I had to abandon it. I like that Resource Guru'a focus on their product and customer service. I also appreciated the slow introduction of new features. Overall, very pleasant and satisfactory experience with a great application.

- Ease of use - Very pleasant UI - Flexibility

Aspetti negativi:

- Lack of features. The application does the simple scheduling\tracking perfectly though. - Copy\paste of resource tasks was not available at the time

Alternative considerate: Hub Planner e Float

Perché passare a Resource Guru: The balance of features, ease-of-use, UI and the price.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Some thoughts

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: ok

Relatively easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

Can't do everything I want to, or if it can I can't find it.

Utente Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Glorified spreadsheet

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Causes more problems than it solves. We used to use a spreadsheet, it was much better than this.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing at all. It has no redeeming qualities.

Aspetti negativi:

Allows you to book time without tasks. When asked to change this was told couldn't because some companies want that function, ie it isn't an option as it should be. The drop downs are fiddle and make it easy to select a blank, but doesn't warn you. Can't toggle between scrolling list and typing to search without cl king out of area. You have a set number of hours per day you need to book but it doesn't highlight those that are short- you have to hover to see remaining time but that function doesn't work properly, resulting in multiple clicks to get it to trigger. Colour by project doesn't actually do it, I'm on 6 projects yet only see 2 colours. Can push to calendar but not pull- useless function as meetings are booked in calendar to allow invites, you want guru to pull that data in to autofill. Though it is web based it is impossible to use on a mobile. The popups are always off screen, making it impossible to use - mobile friendly websites have been around for a very long time, lazy to not have it here, particularly as would allow people who are on the road to log their time on he go. Not worth the hassle even if free.

Damien
Studio manager (Belgio)
Graphic Design, 11-50 dipendenti

review resource guru

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Great tool and handy to make scheduling

Aspetti positivi:

It's a great tool Great tool and handy to make scheduling

Aspetti negativi:

Missing to indicate the jobs that are ready are ready.

4 mesi fa

Hi Damien Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! You mentioned that there's no way to indicate when a job is ready, so I wondered if you were familiar with the difference between confirmed/unconfirmed bookings? If a booking is not yet ready to be confirmed, it can be added as a tentative booking, or added to the waiting list, or it could be pending approval. When bookings are ready to be confirmed, just change the tentative status, approve/decline it, or move it off the waiting list. These workflows help you and your team to differentiate between confirmed and unconfirmed bookings. You can learn more over in our Help Centre: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/ I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out :) Happy scheduling! Kat

Kiley
Traffic Manager (Sudafrica)

Best Scheduling Tool

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, organised, detailed, flexible, and thinks of all possible options to help with the efficiency of planning accurately across a small or large team.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing we would rate negatively is that Resource Guru doesn't give you the option to tick off completed tasks.

Emma
Operations Manager (UK)

What a great tool

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy, the training is great and it works!

Aspetti negativi:

You need to have the paid version to get the best but that is the same with most.

RUSHIKESH
software implementation (India)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Excellent software

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and manage my work and my schedule and we can get the report base on your work you maintain on resource guru.

Aspetti negativi:

Here is everything is good and user friendly.

Tanja
Senior customer support manager (Slovenia)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

ease of use

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: we are satisfied with the product and would recommend it

Aspetti positivi:

ease of use, good and customizable overview over the resource assignments and availability

Aspetti negativi:

nothing special, the Guru team is always developing new features

Raj
Business analyst (India)
Consulenza manageriale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best app for scheduling

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature of Resource guru is the easy of scheduling

Aspetti negativi:

There is not any con as such for resource guru

Zak
Client services manager (UK)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

RG review for Ford creative

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: overall the use of the software has been beneficial to our business. it has made workflow more manageable, while also being easy for all users to access.

Aspetti positivi:

it's ease of use and clear way to track projects and time.

Aspetti negativi:

if could have a better feature for tracking holiday time and things like appointments, time off etc.

Ross
Director of Solution Delivery (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 11-50 dipendenti

Daily Resource Guru user

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As mentioned above, the web based ease of use and reporting functionality make Resource Guru a trusted tool for maintaining and tracking our resource based projects. Highly recommend!

Aspetti positivi:

My company chose Resource Guru because of the web based interface. We've stayed for the ease of use and robust reporting functionality. We are able to extract daily, monthly, and yearly (or custom) reports and easily create Excel pivot tables for internal analyzing. This feature alone is extremely beneficial to our company.

Aspetti negativi:

No dark theme. It's only a minor thing but would really like to see the quality of life feature added to future versions.

Larry
Operations Manager (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

RG is great for keeping track of resources and utilization of employees

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: RG has made scheduling much simpler and visible across our organization

Aspetti positivi:

functionality, ease of use, visibility and the way we're able to allow access to certain functions

Aspetti negativi:

would be nice to have a search function to look up past and future information

Alternative considerate: Calendly, SimplyBook.me e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Resource Guru: RG was highly recommended by a few of our colleagues

Amirreza
Associate VP Operations (Estonia)
Fonte della recensione

Resource Guru is a great online tool that does a perfect job in scheduling resources on projects!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, we are very happy with the tool. Over the course of years, we had to find work arounds and come up with creative solutions (within what's possible in Resource Guru) but having found those solutions, we are getting what we need from Resource Guru.

Aspetti positivi:

Generally speaking the UX/UI of this platform is very user friendly and easy to learn/use. I love the color coding feature (that can be used for marking projects, resources, etc) and the recently added filtering by the "Resource Booker" is very useful too. Last but not least, I like that Resource Guru keep this product alive as every once in a while they publish new features and enhancements.

Aspetti negativi:

Resource Guru for our organization does a great job of helping us schedule resources of projects over time. So I can't really think of major issues. But one minor pain point is once we create a "non-billable" project and schedule resources on that project. Often and after a while (usually when a project is signed and official) we have to change that project to "billable", but although we do that, we still need to manually update each and every resource booking under the "Schedule" section and mark each booking to be "billable". Ideally and if we change the billability on a project level, all those resource bookings should inherit the change that was applied to the project.

anno scorso

Hi Amirreza Thanks for leaving your great feedback! Regarding your query about billable/non-billable projects, we don't currently offer the functionality to change the Project-billable-status for every past booking, as we aim to keep historical bookings as accurate as possible, but I've shared your feedback on this with the relevant team here so it can be considered as we continue to develop the app and it's features constantly :) I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! Thanks, Michelle

Jeremie
CEO (Cechia)
Fonte della recensione

The best stand alone solution for resource management

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We're using ResourceGuru for weekly planing, when we plan the up-coming week for every creative and strategy members. And every day, through a short stand-up meeting, we review the daily plan of everyone to make sure everything is clear. Thanks to the simplicity of the UI we can easily replan on the fly in case of project changes.

Aspetti positivi:

UX is awesome Simplicity of the solution.

Aspetti negativi:

The one-side only integration with Google Calendar. If we plan meeting in people's calendar, ideally it populates ResourceGuru (and would place it in queue in case of conflict/overtime). The integration with other software, like Harvest, is inexistent, isn't it?

3 anni fa

Hi Jeremie Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that 2-way calendar syncing is very firmly on our roadmap, so can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news :) When it comes to integrations with other tools, there are a couple of ways you can go about this. We have a 2 way REST style API which you can use if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api. We also have a Zapier integration which lets you quickly connect Resource Guru with 3,000+ other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app Please let us know if we can help further :) Thanks, Kat

Piper
Research Director (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti

Perfect for small business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall we love it and it works perfectly for our small company (i.e., 35 people)

Aspetti positivi:

The software is intuitive and very useful for scheduling people to travel on projects, indicate time off, and let people know where you are each day.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that you can't organize your resources on your own. They are all alphabetical so we have to put the same letter at the beginning of each person in a group so they are grouped together on the schedule. Not a huge deal but seems a little odd for that the be the default and can't change it.

2 anni fa

Hi Piper Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We do have plans to let you reorder your resources in future, so I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. In the meantime there are a couple of options. You can use custom fields and filters to display only the resources you're interested in. This is great if you want to focus in on specific teams, for example. You can read more about using custom fields here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942058-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more And learn about filtering resources here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942088-filtering-resources The alternative option to put numbers at the start of your resource's names in order to group them on the schedule you currently use already and I hope it helps for now! If there's anything else I can do to help at any point please just let me know! Thanks, Michelle

Elom
Manager (Canada)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Resource Guru - RMT

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are trying to ensure all jobs have been staffed. Jobs may have from 1 to 3 people with different experience levels. So far we've staffed the jobs, however we're unable to determine who's overloaded and who isn't.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of scheduling and color coding to identify the job owner.

Aspetti negativi:

Differentiating between confirmed file and unconfirmed files; Unable to sort resources by experience level Unable to view staff capacity in one shot - We didn't sign up for reports so that may likely be the reason. Unable to color code by client and also by booker

4 anni fa

Hi Elom Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can use custom fields to filter your resources by experience. Here's a walkthrough you might find useful: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942075-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more When it comes to tracking utilisation and capacity, this is all done in the Reports section so you'd need to upgrade to the Blackbelt or Master plan in order to access this information. You can learn more about what the reports have to offer here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/collections/38289-reports Finally, you can definitely color your bookings by Client or Booker, as well as by Project :) You'll find a walkthrough on using colors here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942102-using-colors I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out :) Happy scheduling! Kat

George
Account Executive (UK)

Resource Guru Overall Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall a great app. Has certainly improved my time management abover all else. This app really enables me to keep on track of my workload and stay organised in the fast paced agency. Very useful indeed and couldnt work without it.

Aspetti positivi:

As an account executive for a design agency, being able to shcedule resource is a key part of my daily activites. RG is super easy to navigate and makes scheduling my work really efficient. I use it every day and it makes my work management a whole lot easier. An email first thing in the morning shows what I have scheduled for the day so I can be prepared for the days bookings. The dashboard also enables me to see what Ive got in for the day which is great. I can easily cancel, edit and add new bookings with just a couple of clicks. Using the different colour schemes also enables me to see who on my team has bookings so if i ever need to edit a booking, I kow who to speak too on my team. Overall, I would highly recommend this app too anyone as its super intuitive and no training is really needed! Perfect for anyone in client services.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to improve from my point of view. I havent used all the features off the app so no comments on ways to improve.

Patricia
Senior Project Manager / Team Lead (Irlanda)
Fonte della recensione

Very helpful, easy and friendly interface. Good value for money too"

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using for a few years now and Resource Guru is a really good software with easy and friendly interface. Since it was updated it got even better. The whole team likes it and we've never had any sort of doubts or problems with this software. It naturally became part of workflow.

Aspetti positivi:

You can add clients and project and move things around very easily with drag and drop functionality. The look and feel and their calendar is extremely helpful and clear. With RG you can schedule people and easily manage annual leave, sick leave, and hours dedicated to each task, client or project. We never required any sort of training and the whole team was able to start using straightaway.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to have a Project view. To make it easier on the hours management on a project basis.

3 anni fa

Hi Patricia, Thanks for sharing your feedback! A more project-oriented view is definitely on our roadmap for the near future. In the meantime, you may find the Projects section of the Reports useful for tracking time booked on projects. If there's anything else we can do to help please just let us know. Thanks, Michelle

Dale
President and Creative Director (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Fantastic tool

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent. It has been a fantastic tool for our lean, high-performance business.

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive, easy to use, efficient. Simplified our weekly and monthly production planning radically, allowing us to focus more effort on forecasting production load, maintaining workload balance and ensuring good capacity to execute our projects.

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn't yet have the ability to set recurring events. Drag and drop functions are sometimes unstable, particularly with cloud syncing.

Pedro
Operations Director - Digital (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti

Resource Management Made Easy

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the solution is very robust and solid at what it does. It has been used for over 5+ years and does it job well. I would like to see a bit more is product feature evolution in terms of workflow management/triggers as mentioned.

Aspetti positivi:

The filtering capabilities allows different user roles to manage their teams easily and also find relevant skills in the agency. Many people have hidden skills and talents and having them searchable allows us to tap into these.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more API integration efforts made into other applications. I would like to see workflow triggers to handle people picking up work (validation) or not picking up work because they haven't been briefed in (trigger notification to manager) to help actually manage the validation of the acceptable of work by the individuals instead of having to follow up. This would remove a lot of chasing and admin.

Brittany
Operations Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Resource Guru is amazing!

Aspetti positivi:

This program has been a vital part of out organization. I use this every day to schedule all of our resources for all of our projects and even PTO. We then download this information and use it to help forecast our revenue. It is incredibly easy to use and manipulate. The Beta is amazing!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like it if you could add a rate to each booking. That would make it easier to forecast revenue. Other than that, the product is great!

Brent
Division Manager (USA)
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti

Maintaining High Resource Utilization through Coordination and Resource Guru

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Resource Guru has significantly contributed to our ability to schedule, review and plan our resources. We have increased our overall utilization of resources by using this product.

Aspetti positivi:

We like the ability to visualize our employee utilization on a company-wide basis while being able to generate other utilization views by department and resource type. This helps us determine any utilization gaps and plan for cross utilization to ensure overall high utilization of our resources.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a few more customization features for how the system currently treats over-bookings. We would like to be able to over-book resources and it show their utilization at 100%+ rather than it showing the conflict and a lower utilization until the over-allocation is corrected.

Fauzi
Senior Content Stratergist - Writer (Singapore)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti

Resource Guru Makes My Daily Life Easier

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I really love that it'll remind me what my schedule is like the night before I sleep. I feel at ease before I go to bed :) thank you!

Aspetti negativi:

I am not toop sure if there is such a feature already. However, it'll be best if I can match my personal calendars on match on Resourece Guru as well. I am an influencer and a writer. Therefore my hectic schedules may clash in and outside of work.

4 anni fa

Hi Fauzi, thanks for sharing your feedback! You could subscribe to your Resource Guru bookings from your external calendar if you'd like to, because we currently offer a one way calendar sync feature which lets you send your Resource Guru bookings to an external calendar such as Outlook - you can find a walkthrough here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942091-syncing-resource-guru-events-with-your-calendar I hope this helps to clarify things for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be more than happy to help. Thanks, Michelle

Amanda
Manager (UK)
Organizzazione eventi, 10.000+ dipendenti

Resource Guru

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Really enjoyed it, easy system to work on very self explanatory

Aspetti positivi:

Friendly, very easy to use, and adaptable to my needs. Really enjoy the new things that come out regularly

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with other apps No undo feature

3 anni fa

Hi Amanda Thanks for leaving your review of Resource Guru :) I wanted to let you know that an undo button is very firmly on our roadmap for the future. I also wanted to mention that you can indeed connect Resource Guru with the other tools you use to run your business. You can build custom integrations using our API if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api. We also offer a Zapier integration which lets you connect Resource Guru with more than 3,000 other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! Thanks, Kat