Informazioni su Resource Guru

Applicazione di pianificazione delle risorse, basata sul web, con gestione delle ferie, dashboard personali, gestione dei conflitti, visibilità e collaborazione del team.

Ulteriori informazioni su Resource Guru

Aspetti positivi:

We can also integrate to the API to easily see who has free time and surface this through other channels. It also allows the whole company to get a view on who is free and when.

Aspetti negativi:

I think I'm missing the possibility to attach documents to tasks.

Valutazioni di Resource Guru

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Resource Guru ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 421 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Resource Guru?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (421)

Monica
impiegata (Italia)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Il tempo è prezioso

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: esperienza positiva

Aspetti positivi:

La facilità dell'utilizzo e l'aiuto nel monitorare le ore prodotte per i vari progetti, evitando esuberi di ore su commesse che non verranno poi pagate

Aspetti negativi:

non saprei, tutto sommato ci sono tutte le informazioni a noi necessarie

Myroslav
Myroslav
Integration Services Manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple and very easy to use resource scheduling\tracking app.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Resource Guru is a great resource scheduling application for a simple use cases. It does what it promises perfectly. The UI is very friendly and pleasant - make for a great user experience. I used it to track the tasks for my team for almost a year. I would have kept using it but the company mandated a different tracking system and I had to abandon it. I like that Resource Guru'a focus on their product and customer service. I also appreciated the slow introduction of new features. Overall, very pleasant and satisfactory experience with a great application.

- Ease of use - Very pleasant UI - Flexibility

Aspetti negativi:

- Lack of features. The application does the simple scheduling\tracking perfectly though. - Copy\paste of resource tasks was not available at the time

Alternative considerate: Hub Planner e Float

Perché passare a Resource Guru: The balance of features, ease-of-use, UI and the price.

Karla Stephanie
Floor Manager (Filippine)
Cosmetica, 201-500 dipendenti

Good Knowledge Base

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I have had a good experience with this so far. Compared to the previous software we've used, this is much better and easier especially for a bigger team.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how organized this tool can be. For our account, updates are constant and this tool will help us make sure that the team is updated. You can also engage with your team within the card especially if you have any clarifications or questions.

Aspetti negativi:

Knowledge Base Alerts - this part needs improvement. I wish there is a way to notify the team using the knowledge base alerts that would notify them right away instead of checking the "lightning bolt. Changing it to yellow isn't enough. It would be better if there is a sound made to make sure that the team will know that it is a must if you will receive a knowledge alert.

Utente Verificato
Business analyst (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Glorified spreadsheet

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Causes more problems than it solves. We used to use a spreadsheet, it was much better than this.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing at all. It has no redeeming qualities.

Aspetti negativi:

Allows you to book time without tasks. When asked to change this was told couldn't because some companies want that function, ie it isn't an option as it should be. The drop downs are fiddle and make it easy to select a blank, but doesn't warn you. Can't toggle between scrolling list and typing to search without cl king out of area. You have a set number of hours per day you need to book but it doesn't highlight those that are short- you have to hover to see remaining time but that function doesn't work properly, resulting in multiple clicks to get it to trigger. Colour by project doesn't actually do it, I'm on 6 projects yet only see 2 colours. Can push to calendar but not pull- useless function as meetings are booked in calendar to allow invites, you want guru to pull that data in to autofill. Though it is web based it is impossible to use on a mobile. The popups are always off screen, making it impossible to use - mobile friendly websites have been around for a very long time, lazy to not have it here, particularly as would allow people who are on the road to log their time on he go. Not worth the hassle even if free.

Warwick
ICT Project Manager (UK)
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use resource scheduling

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We had major problems with our existing tools being over complicated when we really needed a simple solution. Resource Guru ticked all our boxes and staff found it really simple to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple easy to use and great user interface

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are global and can't be switched off.

Urs
Technical Director (Svizzera)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ressource management with resource guru

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We have a team with 13 persons, and resource guru helps us to have an overview about our capacity regardign the differents task people have to do.

Aspetti positivi:

flexibilityeasy of usefast overview about capacity

Aspetti negativi:

I would like a more powerful project overview on the scheduling page (for example sum of all hours planned for a specific project, wihout going to reports)

Jonathan
General Manager (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software for scheduling agency design and development teams

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Really easy to use. Great range of features. Staff love using it.

Aspetti negativi:

Some integration not available on base plan.

Utente Verificato
Field Applications Scientist (Germania)
Biotecnologie, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

It just works

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and custom filters allow alot of flexibility when looking for a resource with a specific skillset

Aspetti negativi:

Public holidays not automatically included

Alternative considerate: Float

Izzy
implementation Specialists (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Review for Guru

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use for what is needed to keep up with scheduling

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints it is very easy to use.

Mia
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Guru makes it easy for me to manage people and my work

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it is color coordinated and easy to digest with just one look

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the customer support was more responsive in a timely manner

2 mesi fa

Hi Mia Thanks for leaving your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the speed of response from our side, we give our best to provide quick support via email to all customers during UK office hours. Please let us know if you have any unanswered questions and we'll be happy to help further! Thanks, Michelle

Shwan
Senior Network Analyst (UK)
Relazioni governative, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Resource Guru Survey

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It is an user-friendly product

Aspetti positivi:

Good time management and project organisation tool

Aspetti negativi:

When software is crashed, takes at least a day to be fixed

Bill
CTO (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple and to the point - Resource Gu does the one thing we need most, and it does it extremely well

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a significant enhancement o our workflow. Our prior use of our CRM system to do what Resource Guru does was costing us at least a full day per week. Now we get it all done in an hour our tow.

Aspetti positivi:

Simplicity and focus. Resource Guru solves one problem, a problem that is key to our business - which is project resource assignment and scheduling. It does it quickly, and easily. Our prior tool required us to understand a complex CRM system with multiple interrelated functions. Resource Guru gives us the availability, assignment and schedule tools we need to deliver our projects without needless overhead.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like more user defined fields when we assign a resource to a project. We assign a project sales phase type to each project, and we assign an individual billing rate to each resource, which can be different for each day of the project. We currently do that using a strict taxonomy in the "Notes" field and them use an Excel macro to parse that information out for sales and revue forecasting. While this doe take a bit of management and programming magic - it is still orders fo magnitude less complicated that it was previously when we managed this data in our CRM system. Having those filed would just make our lives all that much simpler.

PJ
Industrial Automation Operations Leader (USA)
Automazione industriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Clean, easy to use software with lots of room for growth

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Resource Guru has been a welcome addition to our operational process. I have thoroughly enjoyed using the software so far and it has certainly made things easier on myself and my team. Although I have a long list of things I think the software can improve on, I hope to work with the development team to open a dialogue on these additions. I know that our application for the software may be unique, but I'm sure the developments will be appreciated by others as well.

Aspetti positivi:

Resource Guru is a very clean-looking software that provides an ease of use unlike I've seen in other products. No training was required to bring my team online with the software, much of it is intuitive. I appreciate the professional look and feel as well as the simplistic interface. Filtering is something that is crucial to our business, and while I love the functionality of it there is definitely room for improvement. Through implementing small workarounds we were able to bring this software online for a team of over 100 field service engineers with very short turnaround (less than three weeks of overlap between the old software and Resource Guru).

Aspetti negativi:

While Resource Guru provides a clean and simple software, at times I find it too simple. There are some features that are built in some places but not others. For example I have the option of custom tags for filtering Resources. I can build out a filter for region, city, desired schedule, skillets, or even favorite food if I want to. However, none of this applies to Projects. I would love to be able to filter projects by region, city, state, or custom tags like skillset and software required. It seems to me that the exact same functionality could be copied and pasted over to Projects. There are other minor tweaks to be made, like exiting a window. Sometimes I am met with an "are you sure you want to exit" window because I'm currently editing something, but more often than not I am allowed to simply click outside the window or hit escape and all of the editing in progress is lost. Furthermore, it would be nice to be able to input repeating holidays or events. For example, New Year's Day is always on January 1st. Why do I have to scroll forward and manually input this holiday every year? It would be great to just set it and forget it. Another addition I would love to see is the ability to mark jobs/projects as tentative or unconfirmed. This could be in the form of a checkbox that adds a gradient to the job so it looks different than the rest. Something simple to differentiate it from confirmed projects is all I'm looking for.

Alternative considerate: Resource Management

Perché scegliere Resource Guru: Resource Guru offers a more professional looking service with the ability for our field engineers to sync their schedule to their own calendar service.

Software precedente: Google Sheets

Isabella
Traffic coordinator (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Extremely handy software, easy to use, visibly appealing, great to manage and schedule.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Positive, I do enjoy managing RG for our company. My company want us to migrate and start using the schedule planned for Office 365, but I had to push back and explain that this software is up to date, already does everything we need it too and Office 365 still has a long way to go before we can use it for what we want. It's safe to stick with RG that we know how to work, we know what it does and what i can't do and it works, no need to change something that isnt broken.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the appearance of the software - its clear, self explanatory, easy to navigate, see the bigger picture to jiggle schedule resource about, etc. I like how easy and quickly the support team are there to assist when needed. I like how it shows you who has booked what and the daily reminders via email of what is coming up, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

It isn't a negative but I would like to have a scheduling log, to see at what time and date did someone book a slot onto the schedule. I manage the Creative Studio, depending how many campaigns and the urgency in hitting these deadlines, I need to keep track of the entire departments availability, knowing when i can move things around in order to deliver last min projects. Only myself should have booking access, but I currently share it with Creative Directors, so they can schedule in my absence, but I can't see when they have booked them in so i can keep track. Is this something you could implement, please? Thanks,

Alternative considerate: Microsoft 365

Perché passare a Resource Guru: Office 365 is still a very new software that requires lots of updates and features adding to it, that yourselves already provide.

3 anni fa

Hi Isabella Thanks for the great review - I'm so pleased to hear that you're enjoying Resource Guru :) I'm pleased to say that an activity log is very firmly on our roadmap, and I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. You can also keep up to date with new features by signing up to our Newsletter at the bottom of our homepage - https://resourceguruapp.com/ I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything we can do for you :) Happy scheduling! Kat

Marc
VP, Director of Operations and Project Management (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Kudos

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a small, but growing organization, we were having trouble measuring how our creative resources were being allocated. Resource Guru quickly solved that problem.

Aspetti positivi:

The software was very easy to implement and even easier to use. The reports page provides a great, visual presentation of our creative department's utilization for the week. Until we started using the software, we were unable to track enough data to inform a successful creative resource meeting. Now we have visibility into the upcoming weeks which has significantly decreased our dependence on freelance talent.

Aspetti negativi:

The waiting list and overtime feature can be a little confusing. The hours don't get added to resource bookings and increase the utilization percentage. It would be great if the overtime hours pushed the utilization percentage over 100% to clearly highlight over-allocated resources.

Alternative considerate: Smartsheet e Microsoft Excel

Perché passare a Resource Guru: Using Excel and Smartsheet required too much effort and the Project Managers would not be able to effectively track changes in resource allocations.

3 anni fa

Hi Marc Thanks for taking the time to share your review! I just wanted to touch base on your request for utilisation to show at more than 100%. It's not possible to book someone for more than 100% of their time - our booking clash warning system prevents this to help ensure you always meet your deadlines, and without burning out your team. But if you want to overbook resources, you can do this by adding bookings with overtime, and overtime hours will be itemised in the "Overtime" column on the Reports, so it's easy to see where your team are overstretched. I hope this helps to clarify things but please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're always very happy to help! Thanks, Kat

Leticia
Queen Pixie (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Resource Guru has been a game-changer for us

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love Resource Guru. It's the only thing that's shifted our capacity management into a new gear. By which I mean: No more trying to manage everything from a single calendar, complete visibility over workflow and appointments, and the ability to see at a glance how much time is available on any given day.

Aspetti positivi:

1. It doesn't try to do anything other than what it's best for 2. Calendar sync 3. Cost-effectiveness 4. Responsiveness of the support team (including on UX suggestions! Amazing.) 5. The little guru on the dashboard. Yeah it's cosmetic but it makes me feel good every time I log in. 6. Easy to set up and use.

Aspetti negativi:

The only things I really dislike a cosmetic and non-fatal. They are: 1. The inability to hit a "today" button to go back to today's date, and the thin scrollbars right and left 2. The fact that I have to literally click and drag events to create instances on non-consecutive days, rather than selecting dates.

Alternative considerate: Basecamp, ClickTime e Smartsheet

Perché scegliere Resource Guru: It's just ineffective to manage capacity in a calendar OR a spreadsheet (which is what we were doing previously).

Perché passare a Resource Guru: Everything else is not just resource specific. Resource Guru is (ref comment about it just doing ONE thing and doing it extremely well). Plus the cost. Resource Guru is incredibly cost-effective for a micro team like ours, which runs almost entirely on subcontractors.

3 anni fa

Hi Leticia Thanks for the great feedback :) I hope you'll be pleased to learn that we definitely do have a "Today" button which takes you straight back to today's date. It's in the top left of the schedule, next to where you navigate between different months and years. I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you please just let us know. Happy scheduling! Kat

Nancy
Location Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Resource Guru Review

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Everyone has access to the schedule so each developer or designer not only knows what they're supposed to be working on, but what others are working on. We can schedule months into the future which helps us as we have projects that last months, not weeks.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. Everyone can see what's on the schedule or what they are supposed to be working on. I can see how long a project is in our production queue to ascertain when we'll be finished. I can schedule vacations so others know which resources are available on which date.

Aspetti negativi:

The times are sometimes not correct. It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long, instead of eight. It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day. It's easiest to assign a project for the whole day.

3 anni fa

Hi Nancy - thanks for your review. I just wanted to question a couple of things you wrote in the Cons section. You said the times are sometimes not correct - I'd love it if you can send us an example so we can troubleshoot it for you - we are not aware of this happening to any of our customers. You also said, "It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long". I'm not sure where you see this info - it would be good to assist you further with this. By default a day is 8h long, but Normal Availability is totally customisable at a resource level - this is actually a feature we have that other products we've reviewed don't. Finally you said, "It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day". Again, this is a limitation we found in other products which is why we made it easy to create as many bookings as you liked in a day - to a very granular level eg for as little as 1 minute. Would love to hear from you .. Best, Percy

Jeremie
CEO (Cechia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best stand alone solution for resource management

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We're using ResourceGuru for weekly planing, when we plan the up-coming week for every creative and strategy members. And every day, through a short stand-up meeting, we review the daily plan of everyone to make sure everything is clear. Thanks to the simplicity of the UI we can easily replan on the fly in case of project changes.

Aspetti positivi:

UX is awesome Simplicity of the solution.

Aspetti negativi:

The one-side only integration with Google Calendar. If we plan meeting in people's calendar, ideally it populates ResourceGuru (and would place it in queue in case of conflict/overtime). The integration with other software, like Harvest, is inexistent, isn't it?

anno scorso

Hi Jeremie Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that 2-way calendar syncing is very firmly on our roadmap, so can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news :) When it comes to integrations with other tools, there are a couple of ways you can go about this. We have a 2 way REST style API which you can use if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api. We also have a Zapier integration which lets you quickly connect Resource Guru with 3,000+ other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app Please let us know if we can help further :) Thanks, Kat

Jon
Senikor Director PMO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Useful too for transparency across teams

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Any questions I had were answered clearly and quickly. They are very accommodating and the tool has improved over the last 6 months as well. It has helped us streamline utilization and project assignments.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to see a view of availability across multiple team members at the same time. I love the ability to color coordinate projects for an easy view of some major projects across multiple team members. Also easy to allow others permission to log in and see their utilization as well.

Aspetti negativi:

I have to manually enter in recurring meetings. I have not mastered an easy way to automate getting our clients and projects into the tool. would be good to multi select projects as well to get them closed or cleaned up.

Alternative considerate: Saviom

Perché passare a Resource Guru: Chose Guru for the cost and ease of use and setup.

3 anni fa

Hi Jon Thanks for sharing your feedback - it's great to see you've given us 5 stars! You said you would like to import projects, and I wanted to let you know you can do this quickly using our Zapier integration, as shown here: https://blog.resourceguruapp.com/importing-projects-into-resource-guru-using-zapier/ I also wanted to mention that bulk editing and non-sequential repeat booking (i.e. a booking that repeats weekly/monthly) is very firmly on our roadmap. In the meantime you can use SHIFT+drag to copy bookings :) I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you at any point, please just let us know. Thanks, Kat

Russ
Manager, Project & Technical Implementations (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti

Awesome Tool for Resource Management

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We moved from a home-grown Excel sheet to Resource Guru and it has made a HUGE improvement in employee satisfaction, clarity of assignments, and projecting resource constraints and availability.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use! Straight-forward user interface.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to see an easy way to see date/time of when an entry was placed on the schedule and who placed it there. It would be nice to have an "audit" trail of what changed, when, and by whom.

2 anni fa

Hi Russ Thanks for sharing your feedback :) We don't currently support a timesheets feature, but this is firmly on our roadmap for the future. In the meantime you might be able to create your own DIY activity log by sending changes in your account to a spreadsheet using Zapier. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! Thanks, Michelle

Timothy
Assistant Operations Manager (Singapore)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Intuitive and efficient resource management software

Aspetti positivi:

The best part about Resource Guru is the reporting system. Given how fuss-free the management tools are to use, the reporting system is the proverbial icing on the cake, as it aggregates all your available data in one easy to use panel. Not to mention, it is so intuitive to use and has such a remarkably low barrier to entry, that I onboarded all my team managers in a single day, and have never looked back.

Aspetti negativi:

Some parts of the UI look a bit dated, like the "adding resources" panel, but it's honestly not a big deal because you only use it once when adding your resources, and hardly touch it ever again. Other than that, changing the default working hours is a bit tedious, but again - do it once and you never need to adjust it again.

Alternative considerate: Basecamp, Float e monday.com

anno scorso

Hi Timothy Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru :) I'm pleased to say that we have some enhancements planned for the Resources section, which I hope you'll be pleased to see when they're released! Can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news. If you have any other questions or feedback at any point, please don't be a stranger. We love to help and we're always keen to hear any feedback. Thanks! Kat

Sonia
Sonia
Production Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use high level planning tool

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Resource Guru allows our company to do long-term high level planning of resource utilisation and provide a guide lead time for sales teams.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Resource Guru since 2013 and it's constantly improving which is good to see. It's easy to use and provides decent reporting.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to see public holidays auto populated according to a country of choice and ability to limit daily bookable hours just by a number (e.g. 7.5h) without setting a rigid start / end / lunch break.

Alternative considerate: Asana

Software precedente: Google Docs

Emma
Senior Motion designer (UK)
Design, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing software that's incredibly useful for our Studio team

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We as a team absloutely love using RG, we use it on a daily basis and it really has transformed the way in which we work as a team, making us more collaborative and organised.

Aspetti positivi:

Can't believe how cheap this software is and all the built in capabilities! It's great, we are a team of 7 and this has helped us with our project management bookings. You can clearly see what work is booked in over the weeks/months and allows you easily to move stuff round.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like there to be an option to have specific colours per clients. It would also be good if it retained hours per project. For example we have big animation projects in that are broken down into sketches, moodboard, animation etc and would be good to have some sort of log if the time gets moved.

9 mesi fa

Hi Emma Thanks for sharing your feedback when you responded to the survey we recently sent you :) Customisation of the colour palette is firmly on our roadmap, but in the meantime if you have any programming capabilities at your end you can use our API to add custom colours. You can assign your own custom colours via API right now if you'd prefer. You can find all of the API documentation via our Developer Center here https://app.resourceguruapp.com/developers/apps Also task dependencies are firmly on our roadmap for the future, I'm afraid I can't give you an accurate release date for this just yet; but I'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as there is any news on it. I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help! Thanks, Michelle

Piper
Research Director (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti

Perfect for small business

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall we love it and it works perfectly for our small company (i.e., 35 people)

Aspetti positivi:

The software is intuitive and very useful for scheduling people to travel on projects, indicate time off, and let people know where you are each day.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that you can't organize your resources on your own. They are all alphabetical so we have to put the same letter at the beginning of each person in a group so they are grouped together on the schedule. Not a huge deal but seems a little odd for that the be the default and can't change it.

8 mesi fa

Hi Piper Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We do have plans to let you reorder your resources in future, so I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. In the meantime there are a couple of options. You can use custom fields and filters to display only the resources you're interested in. This is great if you want to focus in on specific teams, for example. You can read more about using custom fields here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942058-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more And learn about filtering resources here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942088-filtering-resources The alternative option to put numbers at the start of your resource's names in order to group them on the schedule you currently use already and I hope it helps for now! If there's anything else I can do to help at any point please just let me know! Thanks, Michelle

Patrick
Field Service Manager (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Solved the Scheduling Problem

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It has been an excellent experience. I brought resource guru to my current company after experiencing it as a project manager at another consulting firm.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to filter, sort, and visualize resource assignments across 50+ individuals with a variety of technical abilities has helped remove a lot of the pain in managing geographical diverse field crews

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the ability to see 4-6 months on the screen at once. Instead of individual blocks for each day, I would like to see each block represent one week (a zoom out option). Some projects are 1-5 days, while a lot of assignments are 3+ months.

anno scorso

Hi Patrick Thanks for leaving your feedback! I'm pleased to say you can achieve viewing the Schedule in a weekly or monthly way is firmly on our roadmap. In the meantime I would advise you to try using the Browser zoom together with the zoomed in view in the Schedule: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942101-zooming-in-and-out Depending on your browser, you will find the zoom in different locations but usually it's under the menu item "View" or you use the shortcut "Cmd" (Mac) / "Ctrl" (PC) and "+/-/0". I hope this helps but if there's anything else I can do to help please just let me know. Thanks, Michelle