Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su NICE CXone

Software per contact center basato sul cloud che offre realtà virtuale, inoltro basato sulle competenze, intelligenza artificiale, fusione delle chiamate e analisi.

Ulteriori informazioni su NICE CXone

Aspetti positivi:

It allows for extreme flexibility and adjustments to business practices and processes allowing for significant cost savings and improved customer relations.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, calls get dropped automatically, which reflects as "refused," and negatively impacts employee efforts.

Valutazioni di NICE CXone

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

NICE CXone ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,2 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 571 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato NICE CXone?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (571)

Bernard
Bernard
Cloud consultant
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent CCaaS Leader

5,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Ryan
Ryan
IT Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent VOIP Service

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

Aspetti positivi:

I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

4 anni fa

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing (USA)
Ristoranti, 10.000+ dipendenti

Excellent Resource; Future Versions Will Be Even Better

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a one-stop shop for customer service needs, with support for phone calls, emails, instant messaging, and more, as well as call monitoring and conversation tracking across all channels. In addition, it features client questionnaires to help us learn more about their needs and preferences so that we may better meet them.

Aspetti positivi:

It inlcudes a real-time chat feature, so we can stay in touch with clients in real time; it supports VoIP, so we can take and make calls; and it has automated call routing, so we can direct calls effectively and give them to the most qualified agent. As a result, we are able to track each client's transactional past with our business and tailor our services accordingly.

Aspetti negativi:

The setting of the system along with the transfer of client data has been a major challenge for us because it is both labor-intensive and time-consuming. Every time we make a new client profile, we have to spend a lot of time filling in fields that the system thinks vital. If the system allowed us to modify the information it asked for, it would save us a lot of effort and time.

James
Network Engineer V (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Stuff [sensitive content hidden] Thinks

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Pretty darn good, there are dark spot also, but in general good.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to do whatever I think of, I can do

Aspetti negativi:

Troubleshooting the "Carrier Services" is not what I would call "stellar"

Robin
Accountant (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 51-200 dipendenti

Invoicing Problematic

2,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service does reach out, but requests not followed through on

Aspetti negativi:

That every single month I have to email for an invoice. I have asked numerous times to automatically send us invoices monthly. You take our money every month on autopay but always fail to email the invoices. I always have to reach out to you. We constantly have problems with the portal saving passwords and not allowing us to log on. Customer service alleges they have assisted and set us up, but next month I try and can't log in again.

2 settimane fa

Thank you for being a NICE CXone customer. We are very sorry to hear you've had issues with billing. If you'd like additional help navigating this issue, please reach out the email address provided in our response. Thank you for providing feedback to help us serve you better!

Kiyanna
Client Care Specialist (USA)
Arredamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Makes life easier!

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with NICE CXone has been smooth and I appreciate the ease of everything which allows me to have a great day of interacting with customers.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that NICE CXone is always reliable. There are hardly any issues, and the functionality is simple and easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

There can be some minor connection issues every now and then, but nothing too intense.

Amanda
Benefits Assistance Center Team Lead (USA)
Assicurazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

NICE CXone is a significant upgrade from our previous system!

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, our experience with NICE CXone has been above and beyond what we were hoping for. The customer service is amazing, and any time we have questions or any type of issue, we can bring it to our dedicated account manager, and he is super knowledgeable and always goes to bat for us when necessary.

Aspetti positivi:

CXone has great call features. Very reliable, has all of the capabilities we need. Vast reporting options as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The email capabilities are not nearly as advanced as the call features. We definitely are limited in some aspects of our email processes and would love for these features to be more developed in the future.

Nakeshia
Service Desk (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

CXOne the good and bad

3,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software provides large call centers the ability to watch agents on calls, easily transfer to coworkers, check calls holding and statuses. It also gives management the ability to monitor calls very effectively

Aspetti negativi:

The software loosing connection and sometimes just plain doesnt work. The software will drop calls in mid conversation making agents have to log out and back in during mid shift.

Dwana
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

NICE CXone to the rescue

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: With Nice, we were able to get members to transfer over to the right department and quicker service time. NICE made it easier to hear members because they came through clearer.

Aspetti positivi:

The features that impacted my job daily were transferring callings, making outbound callings, and being able to reach out to a supervisor when needing help. Integration with the existing call group and being able to reach out to help members was done with ease with NICE.

Aspetti negativi:

The system would freeze when we get a lot of calls and I can hear the member, but the member couldn't hear me on the call. I would have to sign out, and back into the system. Now, this was so unprofessional to have to do daily with this system.

Audrey
Registered Nurse (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Great Service

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use! Recording all calls after an easy login

Aspetti negativi:

We don’t really have issues until a power outage occurs but that is no fault of NICE CXone

Juliana
Quality (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent Product

Aspetti positivi:

QMA - is used daily and very user friendly, record keeping, reporting.

Aspetti negativi:

Sound Quality- not very good sound quality when conducting calibrations virtually or playing calls during meetings.

Customer Service Manager (USA)
Sport, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I don't know all the options

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

Aspetti negativi:

I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

4 anni fa

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

Paul
Quality Manager (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Call Center software with great functionality

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional resource requirements. InContact solved the majority of these issues and we are now able to not only evaluate the points above, but also categorize the calls through dispositions used to improve call routings. However, there is no report that actually includes all three disposition fields. Only the primary disposition and the disposition comments are available in canned or custom data reports, the secondary disposition can only be reviewed for each call individually in the contact history report.

Aspetti positivi:

Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

Aspetti negativi:

For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way around some time zone issues when setting hours of operations for our local units. When I try to override our normal hours of operations to close the queues for lets say one hour between 2 pm and 3 pm CST, I have to set the end time to 4 pm EST. This would be less confusing if the override wouldn't display the close time incorrectly on my end then, as the notification and countdown will say that it is currently 2 pm and that the business unit is closed for 2 hours until 4 pm.

Lindsay
2-1-1 Services Manager (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 11-50 dipendenti

Overall a good product

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

Aspetti positivi:

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

Aspetti negativi:

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

4 anni fa

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Utente Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

My experiance as a team lead with NICE CXone

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: As a totally remote operation, It prove to be an invaluable tool and was easy to monitor and grade our representatives' performance.

Aspetti positivi:

My personal experience is on the pros:Comprehensive features: CXone offers a wide range of tools, such as routing, workforce management, and analytics, which have improved our team's productivity and efficiency.Scalability: CXone can easily accommodate our growing business needs, allowing us to expand our operations without worrying about infrastructure limitations.Cloud-based accessibility: The platform's cloud-based nature enables us to manage our contact center remotely and allows agents to work from anywhere, providing flexibility and uninterrupted customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning curve: Due to its extensive feature set, CXone may require some time and training for new users to fully grasp its capabilities. Proper onboarding and support are important for a smooth transition.Cost considerations: CXone's pricing may be a concern for businesses with limited budgets. It's crucial to carefully evaluate the costs and benefits to ensure it aligns with our financial goals.Customization limitations: While CXone offers a solid foundation, there may be limitations in terms of customizing the platform to fit our specific business requirements. We should assess whether it can meet our unique needs.Also it wort to mention that we presented some failures on a daily basis and the support was not the best.

Clinton
Contact Center Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

CXOne reminds me of a shiny, sleek, sports car powered by a go-cart engine.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It was much better several years ago but with every recent "upgrade" it has gotten worse. Latency is extreme to the point that all managers within our Contact Center have pleaded with our technology department to be removed from Single Sign On which we were only granted several weeks. As of late, we are constantly being told to clear cache, delete temp internet files, shut down and restart our computers, etc. The ACD screen freezes consistently and we are DAILY reaching out to our WFM team and asking them to move agents in and out of skills due to our timeouts and latency. These are truly daily occurrences and not the ramblings of a disgruntled user that is inconvenienced on an occasional basis.

Aspetti positivi:

The Dashboards are easy to configure and provide a nice view that you can tailor to both your department and/or individual needs.

Aspetti negativi:

As mentioned above, the Dashboards are very nice but I am often 2-3 minutes behind from a "real-time" view. Additionally, the most basic enhancements seem near impossible to consider as I'm regularly told "the system wasn't built that way". The Real Time Adherence view is a great example of this as I'll be monitoring 50 agents with an additional 10-15 that aren't even in a working state (in some case, even employees that do NOT work within the Contact Center). Basically, I'm looking at a bunch of "white noise" on the RTA screen instead of agents solely within my department. The issues may very well be concerns with my employer's technology team but since they are the ones in direct discussion with inContact, I just have to go by what they are saying.

Dana
Director of Client Services (USA)
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

So Easy to Use

Aspetti positivi:

It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

Aspetti negativi:

The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Dolores
Director of IT (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Service/Product Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

Aspetti positivi:

1. Up-time, 2. Usability and 3. Cost.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

4 anni fa

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

Roy
Workforce Manager (WFM) (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti

Reliable Platform with Integration and Customization Capabilities

Aspetti positivi:

The InContact platform is very reliable, customization, and can integrate with other services and CRMs like Salesforce. Besides the main ACD functionality, the platform incorporates options for real-time and historical reporting, integrated softphone options, and reporting tools for data and QM.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes updates to the platform can cause minor glitches which are usually fixed by the next software release or major issues are addressed immediately. I would just suggest spending more time testing for glitches, prior to deploying updates.

4 anni fa

Thanks very much, Roy! We'll pass your feedback on to the appropriate teams for consideration.

Kenneth
Director Q&A Implementation (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

NICE for Me

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I have a positive overall experience with CXone. From my TAM to anyone I have come in contact (no pun intended, lol) with are very helpful, patient and understanding.This is what gives me a pleasure to know that I can expect when I interact with the resources.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the capability of studio, WFM and monitoring. These attributes are key to me in the development of agents and delivery of quality service.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much, but I would like to see additional training on areas like Studio.

Dawn
Contact Center Supervisor (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use Platform

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It's good as far as a platform goes. There were some rough patches in the past, they appeared to have learned from that and made improvements. They could make some adjustments to how they treat their customers and the customer service they provide.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, great functionality, accessible with screen reading software which is a major plus for our staff. There's great customization of IVR and messaging. There are so many functions and options that we haven't tapped into yet or been able to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There's little customization with the agent interface, agents do not have access to the dashboard. The customer service at NICE/InContact has taken a major dip in responsiveness and assistance to their customers since they've made some management changes. All the help you could get before is now referred to a professional team that comes with a cost. They definitely don't make you feel like a valued customer.

5 anni fa

Thank you Dawn! We are always striving to learn and do better and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Mark
Sr. Analyst III (USA)
Servizi bancari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Summary

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I use Active Contacts on the Pre-Built Reports and it is very sloppy not very accurate shows many call that are not there in reality and have to filter the usable information. the biggest thing I would love to see is a exemption to the timer on turning off. We sue the views in a Command Center on a view that when it times out is a pain to get back , have to log back in and go the to views and adjust them, I would love to be able to turn the timer off.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use once you get used to it navigation is fairly easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Has glitches and slow to respond at time's ,

Elias Alirio
Facilitator (El Salvador)
Telecomunicazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Cannot complain

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like NICE because it continuously improves. I use it to access calls in the contact center I work at and audit employees interactions. There have been times when upgrades happened and it made it slow down, but it was corrected over time. I like the calls are saved with good quality and that if need be their life can be extended if they are set to be uploaded for a specific period of time. The player is flexible and it will allow up to move in the interaction without having to start listening to the whole thing again. I like the speed of the call can be modified which can help auditing efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it is slow, and when it times out, you may need to reload it as inputting your credentials will not always get the job to access it again done. Also I have found it troublesome that when we upload forms, the font of the form cannot be zoomed, so if the letters are small, they can be hard to read.

5 anni fa

Hi Elias. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to know that you're keeping up with our upgrades and latest features. We're always striving to get better at NICE inContact, so we'll share your comments with our team.

Sharon
Telecom Analyst (USA)
Intrattenimento, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Great business partnership

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's been a very good experience. We hit a few bumps in the beginning of the relationship, but we were undergoing a major technology change - that's bound to happen. Those bumps were smoothed over by the wonderful account teams that we've had - I can honestly say that there are very few complaints I can think of about each and every employee I've interacted with at Nice inContact. Employees are highly responsive, quick to respond when called upon, and are generally extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Keep it up!

Aspetti negativi:

The products we consume were described as all "point, click and drag". The scripting is not simple, and requires a certain skill level to maintain and support.

4 anni fa

Thanks for your partnership and your feedback, Sharon!

Dennis
IT Infrastructure Specialist (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Nice system to keep inContact with user base

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it's a very good product. The support staff is very helpful and the recent updates have made it even easier to use and design.

Aspetti positivi:

NICE inContact is easy to use and has a wide variety of configuration possibilities. The interface for designing call/chat flows works well and is nicely designed. It's easy to use from an agent perspective

Aspetti negativi:

The MAX client is a little clumsy to use and has a few drawbacks because it is a browser page. Among them are: - Messages clear once viewed until there is a new message (all of them showing again is helpful. - Notifications are saved cookies that get cleared at times when the browser is not even set to clear cookies. - No dashboard options for agents.

Jonathan
OPS Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Aspetti positivi:

Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Aspetti negativi:

Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

5 anni fa

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!