Informazioni su EZRentOut

Software per la gestione del noleggio di attrezzature basato sul web con applicazioni mobili. È l'unica soluzione di noleggio in grado di gestire il monitoraggio di tutte le apparecchiature.

Ulteriori informazioni su EZRentOut

Aspetti positivi:

We were looking for a rental inventory software that better fit our company needs while understanding our budget.

Aspetti negativi:

No custom mapping when importing to QBs. Items being imported into QBs adds the ID number before the name of the item.

Valutazioni di EZRentOut

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

EZRentOut ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 192 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato EZRentOut?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (192)

AJ
AJ
Manager (Sudafrica)

Fits Our Business Like A Glove

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Having utilized EZRentOut pretty much consistently for a few months now I can say that the experience is astonishing. I can work quicker and all the more effectively with all that I do.

Aspetti positivi:

This product is extremely simple to utilize and has some incredible highlights. The groups are an extraordinary component for our item offering - we lease plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is fourteen days that we can without much of a stretch expand. Each pack incorporates various sizes of boxes. The custom section highlight permits us to abrogate and change the rental so I know there is consistently a simple method to incorporate exceptional circumstances (we incorporate longer rental periods for nothing if the client rents one of our bigger stockpiling holders). Discounts and voiding are simple and all around reported. Expense is sufficiently straightforward - despite the fact that we should focus since we convey various duty purviews (we need to physically choose the right assessment rate). The dashboard is a decent review of the entirety of our movement. The email updates are a life hack - reminding the customer that the rental is finishing and inquiring as to whether they need to broaden. We duplicate ourselves inside so we see the messages that every customer gets - this is useful regarding continually observing what the client is encountering. We send the client a "please audit us" email naturally when we close out the rental - functions admirably.

Aspetti negativi:

The standard value level ought to at any rate permit paypal for advanced installments. Not having a possibility for customers to submit installments through at any rate one online entry diminishes the viability of the application. I comprehend why this is an element confined to the in addition to bundle for esteem reasons, however I feel leaves the end client to pick between naturally moving up to a greater expense plan or setting up an outer handling technique, for example, sending installment joins by means of an outside mail administration. Eventually this adds more erosion to the EZRentOut arrangement measure as installments are a KPI that ought to be anything but difficult to recognize from an examination stance it is lumbering to keep records both in EZRentOut and an extra stage. Other than that I should state Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have worked superbly and I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer!

2 anni fa

Thank you for review. We are constantly trying to improve our product to suit our customers' needs. We have therefore noted down your views regarding the use of PayPal instalments in the standard plan and will discuss it with our development team to see if it is a viable option. Please continue sharing your feedback with us, as we are always striving to alter EZRentOut to serve you better.

caitlin
president (Canada)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

EZRentout lives up to it's name

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Again, the software does my 'thinking' for me, as my biggest demands are ' do i have..." certain items. i can quickly search my database, and see what i have, where i purchased it, how much it rents for, and if it is on the premises. Time is what i've saved...and time is Money. no doubt about it. Once i'm more comfortable with the access for clients, they will be able to search themselves..and that will in turn save me more time. I am happy with EZRentout, and feel the purchase price is well worth the software.

Aspetti positivi:

This software helped us track our inventory. We are a mid sized wardrobe house, and it is very difficult to keep track of real time rentals. (what is in and what is out) This rental software made is so much easier. It is affordable, and does mostly what we require. It does the work for us. It gives me time to think about the running of the business and any real time concerns. My clients are more confident because they can log in, and see what they rented, the condition it was in, and any other concerns they have. We looked at hiring someone to create a rental program for us, and the quotes we received would cost us over 10 years of the EZRentout subscription. !! So, for us it was an easy decision. Free up our thinking brains , let EZRentout take care of the tracking, invoicing, and billing. Customer service is easy to deal with, and we even let our subscription run out by mistake, and were able to just get back on board once we realised the credit card had expired...

Aspetti negativi:

We have been with EZRentout for years. In the early years, there were many changes we needed, and other customers brought them to the attention on the EZRentout team...and now they have been addressed. Our business isn't straightforward...each client is different, with different requirements and individual billing differences. My complaint isn't really a complaint....i would say that because the software is perpetually improving, my complaint is that i keep having to learn new things....but I think that's excellent.

Alternative considerate: Booqable

Perché passare a EZRentOut: EZRENTOUT did what i needed done, at a price point i was comfortable with. why build the same thing again? (and pay someone else $10K plus...and, in one case, they would have owned the software...!!) I love the ease of use with EZ rentout. i am an 'old dog' and it helps me learn new tricks. thank you

3 anni fa

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review for us. We're glad to hear that you've been using EZRentOut for years and that we helped you track your inventory for your wardrobe house. We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you continuous luck in learning new things. If you ever encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

General Manager (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

EZRentout works well for our bins business

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers). Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate). The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Aspetti negativi:

I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse). We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

4 anni fa

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently. Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Ariyan
Ariyan
POS Lead, Terminal Solutions (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Aspetti negativi:

The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application. I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform. Other than that I must say Bravo!! You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

4 anni fa

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Roger
Director (Singapore)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Mostly everything that we've been looking for

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The amount of customisation and thought towards features that fits a inventory management + equipment rental workflow, is clearly quite thought out. From the get go, we were overwhelmed by the amount of features available in the software. It will take you quite a while to figure it all out. We came over from a failed product development of a similar system with another development company, before finding out about EZRentOut. Should have found this product about 6 months to 1 year earlier.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app still feels like it's stuck in 2012. Integration of barcode, QR and RFID scanners could be more intuitive. Check-out and check-in photo checks via cameras could be a feature as well.

Alternative considerate: WooCommerce

Perché scegliere EZRentOut: development company could not deliver what we required after nearly 8 months on the project.

Perché passare a EZRentOut: WooCommerce lacks in terms of overall cohesive integration.

10 mesi fa

Hi Roger. Thank you for the positive comments. We're glad to know EZRentOut has added value to your business. We're already working on improving the UI, and adding more functionality to the mobile app so you can manage your entire rental business on the go as well. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any additional feedback. We'll be happy to hear your thoughts!

Alexandre
Magasinier (Canada)
Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A software that makes my days easier

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I came in a company that was struggling with inventory. We rent items and sold others. Thankfully EZ rent out makes the rented items easy to trace, find or locate. Of course you need to implement a work flow at your work place to make sure your team is using it correctly, but as a product EZ Rent Out feels like a great tool to me.

Aspetti positivi:

I only had a short training of the software when I was hired but it was enough as I find it easy to use. It makes my daily tasks easier and I no longer have to wonder where my items are as every is traced. I find it rather user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

I know some of my team mates tend to make mistakes because when they process an order, once the draft is created they think it is complete. Maybe something more "in your face" that lets you know you are still in the draft would be good. Other than that I can't think of anything else

2 anni fa

Hi Alexandre, We are glad that EZRentOut has been a positive addition to our business. The order state is always visible right under the order number. We appreciate your feedback on making the order states more visible, if you have any recommendations on how this can be done than do let us know at [email protected] We look forward to hearing more from you. We hope to serve you even better in the future.

June
Engineer (Singapore)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

No regrets thus far!

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Not many equipment rental softwares can cater to construction equipment rental industry. But this one nailed it in terms of operation processes and pricing methods. This software certainly helps to improve a company's processes by leaps. Not only the software, the support was the best we've experienced so far. Although we are located much further away from the United States and some requirements may be different, they're always willing to listen and help us. Can't wait to make use of all the features available in this software.

Aspetti negativi:

We know there is no one best solution for everyone because every business is different. The software is very good, and their team is constantly working on better features, which is what we really appreciate. We thought the bundle feature could be more robust in terms of its flexibility to swap items within a bundle. This would definitely be more helpful for us. It would also be good if we can have more control over the customization of the printout templates in terms of the placement of different fields and line items.

Marie
Rental Manager (Francia)
Circuiteria, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, great support

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful.

5 anni fa

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut. We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue. If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Utente Verificato
Director of Marketing and Key Accounts (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Easily Track your rental inventory

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

4 anni fa

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Alex
Sales Manager (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

EZ Rent Out Software Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

Aspetti positivi:

How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

4 anni fa

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

President (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good software, frequent improvements, high learning curve

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Very good. Software works well. Have tried one or two competitors. The constant improvements give me hope for ease of use changes in the future. Staff is highly motivated to help through support.

Aspetti positivi:

Works well, great support, highly customizable.

Aspetti negativi:

High learning curve for shop staff and customers. Most of this is related to the particular way my industry rents equipment, our rentals are typically open ended, and this isn't easy to do in EZRent currently.

7 mesi fa

Hi James. Happy to know that you're satisfied with our service. Continuous and timely improvement of our product is one of our core beliefs as a company, and your feedback is highly appreciated. We'll also make sure to pass on the kind words to our untiring support team, which is always available round the clock to help out our clients.

Cory
Operations Manager (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great system for managing various methods of inventory and equipment

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Order automation Organization of inventory through categories and zones Easy to use once set up.

Aspetti negativi:

Bit time consuming to set up and tweak Unforgiving for mistakes, have to essentially clone and redo any orders once they're past a certain point if you didn't catch something.

7 mesi fa

Hi Cory. We appreciate the honest feedback. Our team is constantly working on improving the workflows in EZRentOut, and you feedback in this regard will definitely be helpful.

Jordan
Inventory Coordinator (USA)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Quality Software

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

4 anni fa

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Virginia
Co-Owner (USA)
Belle arti, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.

Aspetti positivi:

All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

5 anni fa

Hi Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Earle
Rentals & Sales Acct Manager (Canada)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti

Video Production Rentals

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to build bundles....update pricing in the actual order lines....without having to change item pricing...cusomizing groups and being able to add custom fields...very freeing.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use to setup....I was transitioning into a rentals department that needed a facelift, and shown some love...moving inventory & customer databases into EZRENTOUT was easy...and had nice customization options.

Aspetti negativi:

Understanding some of the lingo for customizing rental days as opposed to billing days....and understanding the email setup...but with support we got it figured. Would like to be able customize emails with logos from my computer...not web links.

Alternative considerate: Booqable e Rentman

Perché scegliere EZRentOut: Access is archaic...need I say more.

Perché passare a EZRentOut: Being able to have multiple offices log in...and see what each office is doing...and see where equipment is.

rodrigo
Eng (Colombia)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Excelent option

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

Aspetti positivi:

Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Aspetti negativi:

menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database

4 anni fa

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Manager (Canada)

Rental Software Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall excellent software makes the job and the company easier to operate.

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to use and to set up, and any issues are taken care of in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

It seems that some things updates are rushed and not fully tested which leads to many calls or emails to tech support.

2 anni fa

Hi James, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are improving EZRentOut daily so that it can better serve our users. We are a growing company and improving the quality of our work is our primary goal. I ensure you that the quality of our fixes will improve in the coming year and the number of issues that you will potentially face will be reduced to a minimum.

Julian 'mo'
rentals coordinator (Canada)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Best customer service...EVER!?

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions. I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really!

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing. I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Aspetti negativi:

Not having certain features (yet!), but again, the Ez Team never ignores a suggestion, and considers them very carefully. I haven't found too much that I don't like honestly...and when I do, they are minor and I just contact support about it!

Travis
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

EZRentOut is awesome for rentals!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very good, and even when there is issues, customer service is awesome.

Aspetti positivi:

The software keeps us organized and on schedule

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile version is terrible and the new design was glitchy for a while...most issues worked out already.

2 anni fa

Hi Travis, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that our software has enabled you to run your business in a more organized manner. We understand that our new UI had a lot of issues right after launch but we are constantly striving to make it better for our users. Majority of the issues with the new UI have been fixed but if you still face any issue then we will always be there to support you.

Preston
Sales Associate (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing. Just lovely.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

5 anni fa

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at [email protected]

Vito
Assistant Manager (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Software

4,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to use, and has features which are very useful. Daily use of this system is very functional. Customer support has always been very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

The help screens and are robust, but some of the instructions refer to verbiage which has changed, so finding exactly what you need is sometimes trick. Customer support is very helpful, however their response time via email varies from a few hour to 24hrs.

3 mesi fa

Hi Vito. Thank you for your kind words. We have taken note of your suggestions and would try to incorporate them into the helpdesk so that it becomes easier for clients to navigate through the software. Thank you for your feedback.

VP, Technology (USA)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

Finally, something simple

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere. 2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it. 3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to load more than 100 items per page.

Gwen
Manufacturing and Production Specialist (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

Glitchy

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It helps us to easily track our assets.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Aspetti negativi:

I have noticed many small things that are not really a major functionality issue, (aside from one that was a big problem), but more strange and confusing. On the bookings page, items that are to be rented out today, sometimes show up green, sometimes just black. I find the green beneficial when there happens to be a long list of upcoming rentals, but that function is not always working. Also, on many occasions, the customer's name on the bookings page will randomly change to my name. If I click on the order, the information within the order is still correct, I just find that quite odd and slightly ignorant. I often have an issue when selecting rent out order where it prompts me to enter tracking info, after I have already done so. Sometimes, it will leave the tracking info there and allow me to choose rent out order a second time, while other times it deletes my tracking number and I have to renter that info. This is not only frustrating, but inefficient. My final and largest complaint is concerning an order that I never received an email about (I have the system set to notify me 2 days in advance and day of order), nor did it ever show up in my bookings list until nearly a week after it was due to be shipped. That one really floored me. I check my bookings list multiple times per workday, and as I previously mentioned, I also have email notifications set up. Overall, the system is ok. I don't love it, but it works to get the job done for the most part.

Jon
Supply Chain Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Excellent Product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's excellent, and I think is a perfect system for the construction industry.

Aspetti positivi:

The inventory management, accounting, customer portal, and product website are excellent. EZ to use, customize, and the customer service is great.

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't found anything I don't like. Any changes I've requested, the product team quickly makes adjustments.

Terri
Operations Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

EZ Rent Out Rocks!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department.
These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it.
They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is extremely user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

3 anni fa

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]