Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Process Street

Process Street è il modo più semplice per gestire i flussi di lavoro, i processi ricorrenti e le procedure operative standard (SOP) dei propri team.

Ulteriori informazioni su Process Street

Aspetti positivi:

This software saved me a lot of money and time to create the same system from the ground up.

Aspetti negativi:

Trying to find archived lists can be a little difficult in my opinion.

Valutazioni di Process Street

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Process Street ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 626 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Process Street?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (626)

Writer/Editor
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for checklists, SOPs, and workflows

5,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Maddy
Maddy
SEO Content Strategist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

All my business processes can be managed within Process Street

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use Process Street similarly to a project management tool. All of our new content projects are administered via Process Street and this tool makes it easy for everyone involved in production to know what's expected of them, when. It's a flexible process that changes when, for example, clients need edits or we have to modify the workflow after first assigning the topic. Process Street works with us, not against us. We also use it for miscellaneous tasks like onboarding new team members, new clients, and to set expectations for various repeated projects outside our standard new content workflow.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can use this tool to build any workflow, for any use case, and for any customer. I have not found a project management tool (and I've thoroughly tested several) that empowers me to build an intuitive custom workflow like Process Street has. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface of what I could accomplish with this tool and the possibilities are exciting!

Aspetti negativi:

There are some quirks that I trust will be worked out in time, like more options for organizing conditional logic settings or being able to copy parts of one workflow to another. I think the only thing I would change about Process Street is creating some additional efficiencies to scale workflow building but I can't think of any major features it's missing.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Efficiency in performing routine tasks

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very straightforward! Non-technical users will have no trouble creating effective procedures because to the intuitive UI. The user interface is also highly uncluttered and easy to navigate. Nonetheless, efficiency is quite high. One of the features I value most is the ability to make changes to a process's blueprint while it is still active.

Aspetti positivi:

Process Street centralizes all of the pertinent information and provides a bird's-eye perspective of all of an organization's processes in one convenient location. It's a system that can be used by everyone in the company with little to no instruction.

Aspetti negativi:

However though Process st is constantly updating and adding new features, it still heavily relies on external applications and connections to accomplish specific tasks. What I enjoy most about process work is diminished by this.

Mike
Sr Manager People Operations (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Entry Level Product for Task Management/Onboarding

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like the relative ease of how to use it and being able to copy/create standard flows really quickly. It makes it very easy to have others in the organization have tasks to do, but, not need a license

Aspetti negativi:

It is missing some automation pieces that could really bring it to the next level and save even more time in certain tasks. It is also a bit more difficult to see an overall picture of multiple tasks that are going on at the same time

Gabriel
Director of Creative Services (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Process.st review

3,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Helps our team maintain consistent results in day-to-day tasks, and manage small projects/more involved tasks where multiple people have a part in getting things done.

Aspetti negativi:

– Lack of granularity in roles/permissions (ex. needs an Editor-level role to allow creation and maintenance of checklists without access to truly administrative settings/controls) – Unexpected results with regard to assignments (ex. all our employees are admins as we want them to have the ability to create and update workflows; being an admin makes assignments/permissions/visibility moot) – Too little automation customization (ex. Slack connection is very limited) – The presentation of certain features and functionalities can be confusing (ex. Reports and Inbox appear to serve a similar purpose, with Inbox being comparatively feature-poor) – Content -> Send Email and Forms -> Long Text lack even simple formatting capability

Renee
Operations Specialist (Australia)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Everything is Great so Far!

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: We are very pleased with the journey so far, from Sales support during discovery/ trial phase, through to current Customer Support during the onboarding phases. I would definitely recommend it!

Aspetti positivi:

Customer and Sales support has been exceptional thus far. We are very early in our Process St journey but they have been so patient and helpful in answering all my (many!) questions, and taking the time to provide detailed responses. As a starting point, we are using it to improve our employee onboarding experience. We have not gone live yet, but we can already see how our current process is going to be improved by miles! We are so excited by all the possibilities that Process St offer for the current and future process improvements in our business!

Aspetti negativi:

There is a little bit of a learning curve to understand the platform and how certain things work, but as mentioned, Customer Support is fantastic and more than happy to provide links to articles, share videos or jump on a call to talk you through something until the penny drops.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO (Libano)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

A Great Tool For Visual SOPs That Improves Task Completion Quality

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Providing a visual, step-by-step process for repetitive tasks in our agency is the primary reason we bought into Process Street. To be able to combine our internal SOPs with an assignable task and track progress on each step is extremely useful. Previously, we had general tasks assigned out to staff with pre-loaded checklists, and a link to reference the SOP for that task. Process Street brings all those elements together into one package and makes it easy for us to ensure staff are following SOPs as they complete tasks, and doing things the right way every time.

Aspetti negativi:

Building new tasks is easy and intuitive; some functionality could be improved such as not having dropped-in images always load at the bottom of the edit view (which can be tedious if you are trying to edit a task with a lot of screenshots, and you have to drag it back up the chain) but overall it's a very user friendly way to build a visual SOP for each task we have in our agency.

Thomas M
Thomas M
President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Great Systems Checklist for Operations

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Process street has created a new level of accountability for our company. We are looking to scale quickly and process street has been there for us as we move towards our Vision. The customer service and customization [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has provided is beyond what we have experienced using any other software.

Aspetti positivi:

The checklist feature that is repeatable daily, creates a continuity for all employees and managers.

Aspetti negativi:

More project management tracking and better communication for dispatching and service orientated projects would help create a bigger impact for us.

Kate
Kate
Independent Third-Party Contractor (Colombia)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo

Process.st is Gaining Traction in a Saturated Industry

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I was initially resistant because I only thought it was for checklists, but was 100% converted once I learned about the automations and conditional logic. I recommend it to all my clients--seriously!

Aspetti positivi:

The versatility afforded the user, administrator, and business owner makes Process.st both a means in which to implement a new procedure or protocol, but also to do so in a collaborative space.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some intuitive keystrokes and shortcuts that don't work in Process.st (e.g., Control-Z and Control-K). It is not as easy to unbox and use as, say, jotform.

belinda
Operations Coordinator (Australia)

Process Street Review

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

A positive experience overall, ease of usage and task management assist our team with efficiency and keeping on track. Can amend tasks and change processes with is helpful

Aspetti negativi:

did not experience anything negative with process street

Akshat
Project and Safety Coordinator (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Vetro, ceramica e cemento, 11-50 dipendenti

Process Street Review

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Automation. The ease with which we can link all the tasks with each other.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting system. I wish the reporting page could be modified by us depending on our needs.

Adam
Consultant (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Aspetti positivi:

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Aspetti negativi:

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Absolutely Amazing

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Aspetti positivi:

I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Aspetti negativi:

My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

Jon
Web Developer (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 10.000+ dipendenti

Process Street: Streamline Workflows and Enhance Efficiency

5,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Process Street provides a powerful and intuitive platform for streamlining workflows and improving productivity. The software's visual checklist approach allows teams to create and manage standardized processes, ensuring consistency and accuracy. With its user-friendly interface and extensive template library, Process Street simplifies the creation and documentation of workflows, making it easy for both technical and non-technical users to collaborate effectively. The platform's automation features, such as conditional logic and task assignments, enhance efficiency and reduce manual effort.

Aspetti negativi:

One potential drawback of Process Street is the learning curve associated with mastering the platform's advanced features. While the basic functionality is straightforward, unlocking the full potential of the platform may require some time and training, especially for users new to process management software. Additionally, the lack of native integrations with certain popular tools may require additional steps or workarounds to connect Process Street with existing workflows, which can be a minor inconvenience.

Tim
Fonte: GetApp

How to do things right

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Aspetti positivi:

Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Aspetti negativi:

Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

Kim
Kim
Founder and President (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Aspetti positivi:

I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

Tyler
Manager, Customer Success (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Take a stroll down Process Street - you won't regret it!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: It's been great! Again, it's a software we use for some unconventional things that help us to create an ideal customer journey where tasks internally are visible to the customer externally to follow along.

Aspetti positivi:

Aside from the amazing customer service, I like the ease of use and being able to jump right in and build something. It's easy enough to know where to find something and how to make changes. I'm not afraid of complex software, but Process Street helps me to work smarter not harder.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to more easily assign tasks to one person per workflow (that's been run) vs having to set up a new workflow to run or assign task by task. Would be neat to be able to select the tasks and assign in bulk within a workflow. Would also like to be able to customize a workflow once it's run vs having to do it all in the 'template'.

Howard
Property Manager (Canada)

Great Product for Organizing Your Business

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great! It has made us a better company; more reliable and organized with better customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

Role assignments, email templates, documenting business processes

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to keep track of all the checklists and tasks. Overwhelming number of emails from Process Street re: checklists and tasks (I'm sure this can be controlled, but I haven't spent the time to figure it out)

Rhys
Executive (Jersey)
Banche di investimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Rhys Hewitt Process Street Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with Process Street is that it has helped me so much throughout my job and helping to develop my skills in so many different areas of the company due to the implementation of Process Street in all areas of the company. It has also made it so I am a lot more useful for the company due to me being one of the ones who learns all about Process Street to help others, and with joining the company at the same time it was being introduced and so I have learnt a lot about it due to being one of the testers for it in the company.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy Process Street was to pick up and learn. Especially how easy conditional logic was made so that even those who aren't very tech literate can learn the basics of and now with the addition of and/or statements it opens up a whole load more possibilities. Process Street has given me a much bigger and more prominent role within the business that I have only been in for a few months, everyone in the company who has used Process Street has said that it has saved them so much time. Also due to it always changing and evolving we will never stop figuring out different ways to build it into our company.

Aspetti negativi:

Being able to schedule Monthly schedules for week days only is a bit of an issue along with numbers starting with 0 don't work with validations on the number questions.

Nanci
IP Compliance Specialist (USA)
Ricerca, 11-50 dipendenti

Process St - Honest Review

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience using Process St has been quite positive. I would not be able to do my job efficiently without it at this point. I use it daily, for everything from setting reminders, to managing regular daily, weekly and monthly tasks. I manage my deadlines and projects using Process St and also collaborate with other team members on projects as well.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to manage my daily tasks and see everything I need to get done in one place, with the ability to prioritize items.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up workflows can be challenging if you are not a tech-savvy person, especially using the conditional logic.

Jhoy
Finance Manager (Filippine)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Process st you rock!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Everything's made easier with Process st., and we're loving it.

Aspetti positivi:

Every tasks were smoothly done by each team. And it made everything easier like delegating a task even though we don't have any training department we could still hire more staffs without worrying the training.

Aspetti negativi:

At first, when the conditional logic was updated, I was like, I don't like the update but then as we update our checklists I find it more appropriate. I mean you can hide it on the main checklist then just show it to the specific checklist you want.

Denise
Sr. HR Consultant (USA)
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti

Quick and Wasy Set Up

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it was okay. Users were not always diligent about marking their tasks off as complete, so dependent tasks could be problematic. Other than that, straightforward, quick implementation.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to create lists and has nice features for customizing processes within each list. Drag and drop functionality is helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Assigning individual steps to a person then editing that when there is staff turnover is very cumbersome, especially when you have a lot of lists. There should be a transfer tasks feature where you enter a person's name and it pulls up all assigned tasks in templates, then have ability to either transfer all task to another user or deselect some so that just remaining are transferred to a different user automatically.

Toni
Sr. Project Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good product and getting better

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: They have been great at listening to our requests and have implemented some of them. The product was pretty easy to learn how to configure and not only captures the completion of tasks but also automates parts of the process. It's a great product for minimal cost.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the concept of checklist software, and of all the ones I reviewed, this one has the most functionality. Additionally, they are adding functionality continually.

Aspetti negativi:

There is still some functionality missing that we would like to see. There is also some limitation on formatting of text within a task.

Utente Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

An Excellent Process Definition and Automation Service

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Process street is a good software for defining and automating processes.
its ease of use is in its ability to allow you create a simple to follow processes referencing different online media - such as video, pictures to guide process actors
Each process defined is a "template" and each run of the process by a user is a "checklist" allowing tracking of activities performed by each user or employee.
I also love team collaboration feature of the cloud service as well.
It also contains tens or hundreds of vendor defined templates for your use in creating your own processes
I love Process Street's periodic write-ups on process-related, productivity, etc topics.
The product and the team are awesome!

Aspetti positivi:

Process street , template and checklist features

Aspetti negativi:

I have not seen a noticeable weakness in the service

Jody
Principal (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members. I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner. ProcessStreet has: - been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away. - made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly - sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Aspetti negativi:

Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

Warren
General Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Incredibly User Friendly

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We use Process Street for our workflows and forms. We've used a few different alternatives over the years, but this is easily the one with the best GUI. All my team like it, and I never get technical queries from any of my users.

Aspetti positivi:

What separates process street from others, is it's Easy to Use interface. It makes the job of creating workflows and tasks, incredibly easy for all users. We also love that you can import task templates. And, it's reasonably priced.

Aspetti negativi:

The addition of reminders would be incredibly handy. A couple of my guys have requested this. It would add another layer to the package.