Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Cloudinary

Cloudinary è una piattaforma SaaS basata su API per far fronte a tutte le esigenze della gestione di immagini e video.

Ulteriori informazioni su Cloudinary

Valutazioni di Cloudinary

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Cloudinary ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 53 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Cloudinary?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (53)

Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Servizio affidabile

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Ottima gestione di file e metadata da interfaccia web e una robusta integrazione col proprio software

Aspetti negativi:

Migliorabile la documentazione per spiegare meglio le varie funzionalità

Christian
Christian
Programmer Analyst (USA)

Great Cloud Storage Provider

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I primarily use Cloudinary for cloud storage for web applications I build and deploy on Heroku. Since initially using it, I’ve begun storing many types of files within it.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloudinary’s powerful API allows any developer to easily implement file storage for any kind of internet-connected app quickly. It’s API takes it a step further and allows for transformations when retrieving photo type files.

Aspetti negativi:

The onboarding process could be improved. At first, it wasn’t easy to find the information needed to connect to the API. Once you know where to find it, things are much easier.

Mayank
CEO, Founder (Paesi Bassi)
Animazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Flexible and dynamic digital asset management platform

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Cloudinary is a highly flexible digital asset storage and distribution plaform.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloudinary provides end-to-end solution from digital asset storage, asset size optimization to image resizing by automizing these processes.

Aspetti negativi:

For plus plan, 225 GB bandwidth for $89per month is pretty high.

Servizi ambientali
Fonte della recensione

Very easy to implement, too costly for what it is and unfortunately a terrible support.

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy and quick to implement. Great technical solutions which covers all kind of image delivery aspects. Simple but effective user interface. A lot of online resources and best practice cases.

Aspetti negativi:

I am using their service with two different projects for a couple of years now. To be fair I have to fully differentiate between the use cases and the expectations one might have as a user. - We have implemented Cloudinary in an application with millions of images and I must say the value for money is not great compared to some of their competitors, especially if you do not use all their features. Though that is something one knows in advance and can very well factor in. But what is not acceptable to us is the fact that e-mails go unanswered for a couple of days and the support on the business side is very weak. Be prepared paying thousands of dollars without any support. - For one project we are still on the free plan and their is actually nothing to complain about as it technically works perfect and it is superbe value for money. To my point Cloudinary is great for very small and small projects but if your intention is to integrate Cloudinary in a business solution which might need support once a year think again.

Nick
software engineer (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Loaded features, but complicated and unorganized documentation

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Been using it in production for about 1-2 years now, but have since moved on to another image service for ease of use (Imagekit.io).

Aspetti positivi:

Easily able to transform images and generate various versions of it for content creation. A decent form is available for support questions, but turnaround time can be long.

Aspetti negativi:

Cloudinary's documentation is loaded with content, but not well organized and can be difficult to find what you are looking for. It's similar to the disorganization like AWS documentation. The search tool is not easy to use and does not find the relevant information you are searching for. There is no discord server available where one could get instant feedback or help with issues. Not easy to use with modern SSR platforms like Nuxt/NextJS.

Graham
Solution Architect (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The DAM which grows with your requirements

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our clients often need a centralised DAM which can store large quantities of assets. One client wished to run a competition which required them to upload a video from a website, Cloudinary proved the perfect service to integrate with. The development team quickly integrated with the platform and issues during testing were ironed out with the help of the Cloudinary support team. Based on this experience we have rolled out the platform to several other clients over the past 18 months.

Aspetti positivi:

- Great support from the Cloudinary development team - Willingness to enhance the product based on your requirements - Good features which can be deployed when required - Good API and widgets available for developers - Competitive pricing

Aspetti negativi:

- Some features can be confusing to activate such as automatically transcoding videos - Annual pricing offer was not clear in sign-up process - Web interface needed some experimentation to learn

Prem
Automation Freelancer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Best media resizing, Transformation, Storage and sharing platform

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The best cloud storage and management with immense capabilities with easy in URL sharing and transformation features with easy to understand documentation, Super fast customer responses

Aspetti positivi:

Easy upload and in URL transformation feature

Aspetti negativi:

Less in built fonts, Template creation is not available

Nadish
Nadish
Web Developer (Pakistan)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simply the best media optimizer for websites

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Well as a WordPress developer, it was always a challenge for me to maintain speed and performance of my client's websites. I tried several service, both paid and free (not mentioning the names here) and luckily one day I found Cloudinary while search for some image optimization service for one of my new client. I tried cloudinary and found that Cloudniary is more than an image optimization service, it serves images as CDN and has lot more feature that helped me offload my image data that made the website speed blazing fast. I found it pretty easy to setup, just signed up on Cloudinary, installed the plugin in WordPress and it did rest of the hard work it self. I've been contacted Cloudinary support team several times and everytime I found them really professional and always resolved any issue that I faced. Now it's my regular practice that I refer Cloudinary to all my new clients and must integrate Cloudniary on their websites. Best of all, Cloudinary's free plan is more than enough for new websites, so now I can proudly say that I've got dozens of happy clients:)

Aspetti positivi:

Well it's a bit difficult question because this service has a several services that makes it stand out from the rest of similar services. But the thing that I like about Cloudinary most is their "Transformations" features. It has made my life easier as it resize, auto change image quality (as per my needs) and auto change formats from several extensions like png, jpeg or even in WebP formats that helps me to save tons of bandwidth. The other best thing is their really cooperative and nice technical support. They provide industry's best technical support even if you're using their free service.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly speaking, this service is already providing more than everything that you need for your website image optimization and image delivery. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm totally satisfied with Cloudinary and I really don't like anything least about it.

Ryan
SEO manager (UK)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Cloudinary review

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Very easy to use and pretty self intuitive, would recommend to anyone looking for a digital asset management platform

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to set 'quality' parameters across images to compress the file size along with the height and width. Essential for SEO image optimisation and page speed (Core Web Vitals)

Aspetti negativi:

As an SEO setting up quality parameters is relatively simple but for other users who focus more on content or uploading content it can be quite difficult for them verify how big the image file is. Would be good if Cloudinary could surface the image file size on the parameter URL or even file size savings

Frank
Frank
Co-Founder, CTO and Product Lead (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Cloudinary serves up your images admirably with powerful features to spare

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Cloudinary provides an indispensable service for anyone managing an image-heavy website. It's also incredibly reliable and works seamlessly once it's been set up. Replicating Cloudinary's features would be a tall order for any development team.

Aspetti positivi:

Serving up photos can be a real headache when you account for the different sizes you need to serve up to different devices and situations. Cloudinary handles most of that complexity, allowing you to simply set a series of flags that will handle everything from compressions settings to cropping factors. I wouldn't know where to start if I needed to do all of that in-house.

Aspetti negativi:

Cloudinary has so many features and what seems to be a few different ways to set it up, that I sometimes feel I'm not getting the most out of it. Its pricing plans can also be slightly mismatched depending on your site traffic, especially when you have high storage needs.

Richard
Richard
Software Developer (Canada)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great service, does exactly what it advertises

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We need to do image storing, optimizing, resizing & manipulation. Rather than do that ourselves, this service does it all for us. It's saved us a lot of time and money.

Aspetti positivi:

They have lots of clients for use in any language. Their api is intuitive and easy to use. I've had to contact their customer support a handful of times, they've always been super quick to respond and are able to fix my problem. Their service is top notch - sometimes it's a little slow, but that can be fixed with optimizations.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a little overwhelming because it does SO MUCH. And their docs could be laid out a little neater.

Paul
CTO (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Exactly what we needed

Aspetti positivi:

I've been building SaaS products for years and never found a great digital asset management solution that worked for our end clients and wasn't prohibitively expensive. We generally rolled our own solution on top of AWS or something similar. Cloudinary is the the first affordable solution that has both a great API and SDKs as well as a great user interface. And, the available transformations mean that we don't have to do any image processing on our end. This is a great solution for serverless architectures.

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing, while very reasonable, was a little hard to understand at first. That said, they moved to a "credits" system that allows us the flexibility to use the product our way and get the most value for our credits.

Transformative Image Management

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it's been terrific. Customer support is responsive, the SDKs are great, and the features are innovative and outstanding.

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the fact that I can upload an image and perform nearly any kind of transformation to it that I need in order to get it to display the way I need it to in my web applications.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost structure for using the platform includes transformations. However, it does not appear to let you make these a 'permanent' feature, so every time a request is made against your transformation it is counted toward your credits. It would be nice to see a way to make this more efficient, i.e. a one-time transformation cost for the image. If you have a thousand images being repeatedly transformed into the same transformation a million times a month, those transformations become extremely costly. And that's only one of the different metrics for the billing credits.

Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Highly effective for buidling image heavy applications

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Cloudinary helps in our developers focussing on our core problems by taking care of the image manipulation work which saved in a lot of time & head-ache for the team.

Aspetti positivi:

1) The software completely outsourcing the process of image manipulation work for developers to make the applications work seamlessly across multiple touch-points. 2) Makes it easy to manage the digital assets of a company/application for non-developers that developers can easily use in the development process.

Aspetti negativi:

1) The software right now misses key features to manage audio assets in its platform to help voice experience designers work with speech/audio data. 2) The software still doesn't provide an app for sharing image assets easily like how cloudApp/jumpshare does.

Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best alternative cloud storage you can use

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

When I starte using appybuilder software to make application I only know about firebase console of Google for cloud storage but later appybuilder updated more options for cloud storage then one day I saw about cloudinary storage and I started search for this software and when I saw the features and functions of this software I really amazed because they are very simple and easy.just create folders whatever you want name the folder and upload your videos or photos.It will give you a url link for your videos or photos that's it share them where ever you want.Great option for cloud storage I ever used

Aspetti negativi:

It comes in free version and paid version i used free version and the storage comes 25gb per month on free version.it is some a little less for who needs more storage because i created a whatsapp status videos app but i uploaded videos up to my free storage and i waited for next month for my quota.when someone uses free version if it's good then he will definitely go for paid version.I think some more storage need to give under free version

Easy to use, intuitive interface, great for Email Marketing team of 1

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Cloudinary is super easy to use. As the solo Email Marketer for my company, I am frequently swapping out images, setting up templates with new images, editing things, etc. and I was able to jump into the role and start cranking emails out right away. Once we get the code back from our agency, I am able to easily and quickly upload all visual assets to Cloudinary and I'm on my way with my emails! I particularly like the fact that I can upload a batch of images, and update the reference URL in the HTML file to the same prefix and everything flows through.

Aspetti negativi:

The search functionality to find old images you've already uploaded is pretty dismal. Not sure if it's user error on my part, but I had the exact name of the jpg file I was looking for, tried to search for it and no results were found. I tried to add image file type (.jpg and .jpeg) to the end of the name and still no dice.

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Access the image from cloud instead of local.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall best experience.Helps me in my project page speed improvement.

Aspetti positivi:

Using the cloudinary images and fonts in my web development projects for accessing the image and fonts from server instead of my local static images.As it will load the image and font much faster and also store in the cache.It helps in page speed improvement for the website.Much recommended 😊

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is perfect only.Using this regularly and not facing any issues.

Kiril
CTO (Canada)
Servizi bancari, 11-50 dipendenti

Innovation

Aspetti positivi:

Cloudinary has stayed the most innovative media-based startup during my time using it. They continue to build features to improve the efficiency of their software in the background that's allowing companies like us to reach new speed benchmarks effortlessly.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be difficult to asses the history of requests flowing through Cloudinary, but this is isn't a production issue anyone should be worrying about.

Mehak
Software Engineer (India)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best to store, transform and provides images.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My experience of working with the tool was very great. The web site was an image-heavy site and also it had to be responsive so the image transformation made our task very easy and the UI quality was very good as well.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloudinary is very easy to configure and use. The ability to resize and transform images via parameters in the URL is very useful. It is an absolute necessity for an image-heavy web site if the performance and speed of the site is of concern. It can be used to store and provide other static resources as well as a PDF of guidelines or a zip download or some documents.

Aspetti negativi:

Could not find any way the tool lacks or is behind from any competitor in the market. There are many features you can choose from and all works perfectly.

Sport, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great interface, easy to implement

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: If you want to implement image or video uploading in a very quick way - use it now.

Aspetti positivi:

It was super easy to implement it inside our software. It's super helpful in image managing

Aspetti negativi:

It's a little too much for what we need and therefore the pricing is not the best for us. I would prefer to have some much thiner product if it could make it cheaper. we don't use all the functions

Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Feature-rich, flexible, and just a joy to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

You can get exactly the image size, type, and crop you want, purely by modifying the URL. You can organize your assets into folders, and you can store any file type you need. I use it to store PDFs, ZIP files, and, of course, images.

Aspetti negativi:

The media library admin tool is not the most intuitive to use. The back/forward buttons on my mouse don't go back in state (I have to use the nav links in the UI to navigate back from an image to the folder its contained in, etc). Updating images can also be a pain. I've found that if I delete and re-upload an updated image, I can't click to go into editing it/generating a URL to serve it with unless I open it in a new tab.

Fonte della recensione

Amazing software to store images and apply transformations

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Cloudinay allowed us to easily store all the images that we have in our application. Currently, all our profile images from our application are stored on Cloudinay.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, we did not find anything that we can not do with this application based on the purposes of the application, that is to store and apply transformations to images.

Jose Luis
CEO (Spagna)
Ristoranti, 2-10 dipendenti

Terrible support center

3,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, quick implementation. Many transformations

Aspetti negativi:

The support is terrible. 2 years paying, no emails and help needed. Recently I've had a server error (never happened before) and I contacted the support center... once, twice... no response, just the automatic email. 1 month trying to get some help

Fonte della recensione

Great tool to upload your images

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: With cloudinary we use it to upload our users photos. After that we can transform them via url, to reduce bandwidth our cut it.

Aspetti positivi:

We using cloudinary to upload the user pictures. This is fantastic because , we can transform the user photos to reduce the bandwidth and cut photos for example.

Editoria, Lavoratore autonomo

Great API Image and Video Editor and Store

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: As a blogger I'm free to store my images and work on them in a place unbound to my website.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Cloudinary to edit and store images I use for my blog. It has many features, more than I use. It provides me an API code (I use html usually), I copy on my blog. Cloudinary gives me reports, so I can see how my images work. The Free Classic Plan is enough for what I need. If I share it with my friends, I get extras for free. The dashboard is friendly and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't see any cons with it. The Plus and Advances Plans are expensive for my pockets, but I don't need them for my work.