Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su FareHarbor

Software di prenotazione online per aziende che organizzano tour e attività di svago. L'obiettivo è quello di aiutarti a ottenere il doppio delle prenotazioni, con metà dello sforzo.

Ulteriori informazioni su FareHarbor

Aspetti positivi:

The dashboard is really intuitive and the team/ costumer support are really nice. The fact there are a lot of videos/ tutorials available.

Aspetti negativi:

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to.

Valutazioni di FareHarbor

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

FareHarbor ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.110 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato FareHarbor?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.110)

María
Booking Manager

Very easy to use!

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Emma
Emma
Owner (UK)

Excellent service and product

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I really like Fareharbor - I like the way it looks when people book.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer service is amazing and fast On a day to day basis, it is easy to use and you can add all the information you need to for all your guides.

Aspetti negativi:

I sometimes struggle with set up and amending items. We usually have to get Fareharbor to do some or all of the set up as we get some things wrong. Saying that, all you need to do is reach out to their service team and they usually sort it out in minutes.

5 anni fa

Hello Emma - Thank you for posting this review! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that you have had positive experiences working with our amazing Support Team. With that, we are always available and can help set up and amending your items or can schedule a team member to help train you on that specific function. Thanks!

Utente Verificato
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy To Use Booking System With Great Customer Support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Because it costs the company nothing and their customer service is top-notch I have nothing but great experiences with FareHarbor and the customers do not seem to mind the added fee for online booking as the booking numbers have gone up since implementing FareHarbor!

Aspetti positivi:

The team at FareHarbor made the transition to their product super easy. They listened to our requirements and configured the product to accommodate everything required. Both the frontend and backend of the product is easy to navigate and use for both customers and administrators. It integrated with the website with no problems.

Aspetti negativi:

Their fee is pretty steep in my opinion. It's charged to the customer booking, but I don't like the amount of the fee no matter who it is passed on to!

3 anni fa

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience working with our Customer Support teams and you've found our Dashboard easy to use. We aim to make your life easier! We understand your feedback regarding the fee, however our experience shows that this fee does not affect your conversions! Once again, thank you for sharing this review with us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Bridgette
Manager of Education (Canada)
Musei e istituzioni, 51-200 dipendenti

All in One Booking / POS System

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

FareHarbor's user-friendly interface makes it easy to manage bookings, schedules, and customer information. This simplicity improves efficiency and reduces errors, allowing us to focus more on delivering exceptional experiences to our customers.

Aspetti negativi:

I have encountered occasional limitations in the reporting and analytics capabilities within FareHarbor. While it provides essential metrics and insights, there are times when I've needed more flexibility or detailed customization options in generating specific reports or analyzing data trends.

Nomfundo
Student (Sudafrica)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

WANT YO BE THE BEST IN BUSINESS USE FAREHABOR

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It is the best thing I have in my business. It makes my work easy and fast and also enjoyable.

Aspetti positivi:

24/7 availability it helps because customers are not available at the same time. Gives the best customer service with no crashes. Instant review.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no regrets no doubts even with payments this is great.

Craig
Owner (Isole Vergini Americane)

Alternative considerate:

Great fit for a medium sized tour operator

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall FareHarbor is our source of truth for all things about our reservations, our scheduled tours and our guide assignment. I now use one of the FarHarbor reports as the basis for guide compensation, so it is fully integrated into our business operations. My interactions with their support organization have been very satisfying.

Aspetti positivi:

We do almost 2,000 bookings for over 6,000 guests each year, I can't imagine doing that volume of transactions with a system that is not as complete as FareHarbor. The speed of the hosted environment keeps up with our check-in flow, and the system seemlessly integrates with our website for online booking. Fully 2/3rds of our bookings and over half of our passengers book online, so that is critical.

Aspetti negativi:

I think that FareHarbor could invest in improving its reporting capabilities, other than basic quantitative reports I see very little in the way of insightful reporting coming out of the application. It is flexible and does allow me to export into excel where I can do further analysis, but in general I view the reporting capabilities as rudimentary. There are some dimensions that are impossible to report against, although there are workaround using dashboard views.

Christina
Owner Manager (Australia)

Highly Recommended Software for Tour Operator

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The integration with other platform is great, user friendly, simple step to add/edit/archive items. I can add 2 separate bank accounts for different services in one dashboard. The customer support is awesome, however different time zone sometimes makes it not practicable to solve the problems in 24 to 48 hours. This software is suitable for day tour operators.

Aspetti negativi:

Not suitable for multi day tour. There's no options to let the booking fees take by the operators.

Molly
Reservations Coordinator (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti

Great option overall

4,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

FareHarbor is an extremely user friendly platform for our business. We take daily reservations for scheduled times, and this program makes it easy to set capacity limits, collect custom information, and process payments. One aspect that is very helpful is the ability for administrators to make changes to all aspects of the experience listings without having to submit a ticket and wait for approval. The customer service is available 24/7 and the representatives are always knowledgeable or willing to find the answer. They will also walk you through the steps to make changes so that you know how to do it in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

Having come from another system, there are a few things I would have liked to have seen in FareHarbor. One is the ability to see abandoned carts. This was a good way to convert sales in our old system, and I feel that loss with FareHarbor. I would also like more control over emails sent out and the ability to cancel automated emails for a particular client or date.

8 mesi fa

Hello Molly, thank you very much for sharing you review and feedback with us. We will take your suggestions into consideration!

Dave
Dave
Owner / Operator (Germania)

My Only Regret Is Not Starting Sooner

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Reliable, professional, honest. Every question is answered. Every promise fulfilled. What more is there?

Aspetti positivi:

The Fareharbor software has freed me to get back to doing what makes my company great and puts the entire back office functions at my finger tips: booking, assigning roles, servicing my clients, and ensuring my reporting is clear and easy to follow has gone from consuming most of my time to becoming a second thought. I have an entire staff in my pocket and the support and training from FareHarbor are always there when I have a question.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to send more automatic mails than currently possible. That's it.

5 anni fa

Hi Dave - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! FareHarbor was designed to help tour operators, such as yourself, grow their businesses - we are happy to hear that you have been able to leverage the software to handle the operational day to day of your business. We look forward to growing this partnership! Thank you!

MATTHIEU
MATTHIEU
Founder (Francia)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 11-50 dipendenti

Powerful and friendly

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: So far so good, happy to use it and great team behind, helping us to improve our business online.

Aspetti positivi:

its connectivity, various options helps feedbacks, friendly user

Aspetti negativi:

Not a master Jedi yet! but it might be hard to configurate it at your image, since many options are offered.

5 anni fa

Hi Matthieu - thank you for taking the time to give FareHarbor such a great review! We'll get you to master Jedi status in no time. We are always here to help, and never hesitate to reach out! Thanks again.

Ilich Rafael
Ilich Rafael
Visiting Lecturer (Filippine)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Fair in FareHarbor

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall the experience that I have with FareHarbor is very Fair and good.

Aspetti positivi:

The most thing that I like about the FareHarbor is the User-Friendly Interface of the program it allowed me to use it easily without any hassle, as well as its implementation of 3rd party programs.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost is what makes it quite a setback for me, but overall the quality of the program compensates the price. You get what you paid for.

Melissa
Owner /Operator (USA)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti

Terrible Support- Has cost my business money

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The first year was great. The second season I only needed a copy of the calendar I previously had, but after working with support- for months, or trying to because you never get the same support person, they still have not fixed my availability and it’s costing my business money every day. We are a small seasonal operation and only have a few months of operations that are crucial for the entire year. The fact they cannot get my calendar off availability accurate is unacceptable for a booking platform of this magnitude. I foresee a dark future for this company, they have horrible customer service, confused support agents, even after they give you a dedicated agent, what’s the point if they don’t care to understand the problems or follow through with fixing them? I would never recommend Fareharbor to anyone if you care about your business- because Fareharbor doesn’t!! Highly disappointed in the lack of service.

Aspetti positivi:

The look of the interface. That’s the only good thing about the software, but if it’s not functional, it’s not worth it.

Aspetti negativi:

super can’t seem to complete a request, even when it’s costing my business.

Patrick
Walking guide (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Taking my business Footsteps in Northumberland up a gear or two

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: For a long time, I struggled with booking and payment systems with a mix of cash, cheque, PayPal and no affordable card payment system. FareHarbor solved all of that in one neat package and it functions extremely well. In addition, FareHarbor helped to build a new company website which has seen a step change in the way I do business.

Aspetti positivi:

It has put in one place all of my products, reviews and payment options in one place and simplified the booking and payment process for my customers. The customer support is terrific.

Aspetti negativi:

I have yet to discover any issues with the software, which could be described as a dislike

5 anni fa

Hey Patrick! Thanks for writing such a great review! It is amazing to see how quickly FareHarbor has made an impact on your business by streamlining the booking process and your offerings. We look forward to growing this partnership and many years of success!

Eric
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

FareHarbor is a full-featured reservation system that has great customer support.

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I chose FareHarbor largely because they had an API connection with LIVN, which represents a large reseller that I wanted to do business with. When I got to know the system better I found that it had lots of other helpful features. The system is quite complex, and I had trouble building things myself, but the support team is great and has understood and solved each one of my problems quickly and thoroughly.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't want to pass fees on to the customer and there doesn't seem to be an option to change it. This means that my tour products are actually more expensive to book direct after fees than to book through resellers.

3 anni fa

Thanks for the great feedback. So happy to hear your enjoying the API connection with LIVN!

Shannon
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

FareHarbor Has Finger On Pulse of My Business & Like Having One's Own Private Team!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I grew up with eTix, moved along with ZERVE (whom I adored) and then came into FareHarbor once ZERVE bit the dust. FareHarbor had some kinks at first but then took the torch and ran with it like a leader well in touch with things. I like that FareHarbor gets that although there's a template or universal aspect to tour businesses, that there are also some like my own that are constantly changing, evolving and pushing the envelope and do more than stay conventional. It means the world that their team is open to my evolution and are willing to work to create new dimensions to their own system to help me fulfill my vision! That's massive and money in the bank!

Aspetti positivi:

Sounds cliche, but it's very organic and "thinks" like someone in the tour industry. It's almost scary! It's like the software knows what I'm thinking at times, stays ahead of me but then other times, it's like I'm teaching it new things. Very collaborative feeling.

Aspetti negativi:

I doubt if anything is dummy proof but this is as close as it can get. I do hope that in the future, they will find a way for me to add some alternative things to the checkout for the customer. I have a product that is related to the traveler experience and would love to have it as a check out option right before they buy the tour tickets or complete the transaction because I feel its like a final sale's plug reminder that they might either jump on board with or be interested enough to go back and review the product's description and be influenced to purchase it last second. Currently its an item for sale but its too separated from where I think it needs to be personally.

5 anni fa

Hi Shannon - We can't thank you enough for the positive feedback. We truly do consider you a partner and aim to make your experience with FareHarbor a collaborative one. That said we're always looking for ways to improve so, I'll definitely pass along your hopes for an alternative checkout for your customers. Thank you for your trust in FareHarbor and we look forward to the years of success to come! Mahalo!

L
Owner/operator (USA)

WOW, I am SO happy with this system

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We chose FareHarbor after having issues with our past "#1 Online Booking System," including it's failure to list a calendar when our site was viewed on mobile. I wouldn't have left if not for the stream of failures of the other software, which was pretty nice when it worked... now I'm happy it happened because FareHarbor is amazing. We are an escape room business with 3 themes, 4 rooms, 5 menu selections. It took a few days to get everything dialed in with FareHarbor, now the system saves me so much time and effort. The flexibility is amazing. I was a little worried because, although you can do everything yourself, it seemed you are encouraged not to. I worried this was going to be an issue, but their customer support is top notch. If I want schedules, promotional campaigns, ANYTHING changed, they get it done, and probably faster and smoother than trying to do it myself. Yet I still have the flexibility to easily change and add bookings, dates, prices, availability to individual activities on the schedule on the fly. Two of our rooms can be booked together or separately. We used to put them on schedule separately (book individual rooms this time of day, book pair of rooms for bigger groups that time of day) since if one of the rooms was booked, the two room option was no longer available. With FH both options are on schedule and customer demand drives the calendar selection... if one is chosen, the two room option automatically stops displaying, and the other room can still be booked individually (and visa versa). I saw someone mention the "cost" of the system. We weighed this against other systems and find the cost differences to be pretty much a wash. Their credit card rate is great, especially compared to the cost of going with one of a few other popular escape room booking systems, I would have had to pay for a gateway, route with a merchant's account, pay a variable and mostly higher rate for credit cards... this is all in one and so easy... and a few less things I need to keep track of. Yes, there is a convenience fee for online booking, we absorb this fee into our prices. And really, it's a booking you may not have had were it not for the booking system. They have many features I'm sure (or would hope) other systems have such as auto booking cutoff times, auto email confirmations and reminders, etc. Actual 24 hr cust svc, not "you can contact them 24 hrs a day, leave a message, but not hear back until the next business day."

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility, ability to change items on the fly and really give the best customer service I can because I can be flexible. I integrate it with my personal calendar so I get the bookings synced right to my phone. The ability to be flexible. Did I mention how flexible it is?

Aspetti negativi:

There are a couple items that are tricky to set up, but why would you when you can just email or call and have them do it. I'm learning to delegate to them, and it's freeing up even more of my time... ok that part's not a con, but the tricky to set up thing is.

7 anni fa

Wow! Thank you so much for the detailed review. We hope you know how grateful we are for your support. Flexible is our favorite word too! We're very excited to hear that we've delivered on that. If you ever need anything in the future, never hesitate to reach out. 24/7 means 24/7! Thanks again. - Becca

Christopher
Business Development (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti

Lightyears beyond Bookeo

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Everything related to booking and reservation management, payment processing, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Very deep, extensive functionality. It blows me away how much you can do with this software. The level of customization is mind boggling. We were formerly with Bookeo and it was alright, especially considering the low price, but it was quite simplistic and that caused us some frustrations. It was also pretty outdated in the user interface appearance. Fareharbor booking interface looks very slick and it's a lot quicker for customers and reservationists to make bookings. The software on the backend is very powerful and well thought out. You get complete functionality on mobile and iPhone app that you do with desktop. Bookeo was frustrating how watered down their mobile version was. And they said they had zero interest in making an iPhone or Android app. Fareharbor is a "full service" solution the likes of which I have never seen. They have a department that will create a new Wordpress website for you, a dept that works to set up affiliate access so third parties can book through the system without calling you. They integrate seamlessly with Viator/Expedia/etc. They have several teams of people that specialize in different areas. You get a ton of attention as a new customer and they take care of almost all the setup work. If you are the type that doesn't want to learn how to do any of this kinda stuff yourself or you don't have the time to, Fareharbor is a great solution. I was skeptical that any booking software could be THAT much better than another, but it really is.

Aspetti negativi:

I was very excited to hear about all the many impressive features they offer. What I didn't realize is that it takes a lot of effort to set them all up. Granted they can do ALL of the work for you, so you're in no way left on your own with any of it. But it does take time. I'm a do-it-yourself kind of person; Bookeo was 100% do-it-yourself and I was fine with that. I'm the type of person that doesn't like asking for help or asking other people to do something for me. I want to figure it out and customize it myself. ...Fareharbor is NOT a do-it-yourself system. You will absolutely need their help for a lot of the features to get set up properly. I tried exploring on my own to set up some customization and there's no way you'd be able to figure out most of the feature setup on your own. To be fair, their software isn't designed to be that way, though. It's not a Squarespace/Wix/Bookeo style product. It's very customizable, and as such, you need their help. It takes some time, dozens of phone calls and emails over the course of weeks (and months, as you fine-tune the deeper features). And there is a learning curve. But the depth of functionality and the extensiveness of their software is worth it in the end. Tech support team is great, always taking calls 24/7 (email response time is kinda slow though). Can't imagine anyone else being better. I see why they have so many customers.

7 anni fa

Christopher, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience. We're always looking to balance our catalog of features with overall ease-of-use. But know that we'll be here 24/7 while you learn your way around the more complicated features! Thanks again, Becca

Tony
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finally! Reservations software that makes sense for small business.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Working with FareHarbor has allowed us to modernize our website and reservations system into something that is appealing to our customers. It's easy to use, it's secure, and allows us to create more revenue through direct bookings and keep our cashflow rather than having to pay fees to a reservation software company.

Aspetti positivi:

Could not be easier to use. Great customer service. FareHarbor constantly upgrades their system and works with us to make improvements. The FareHarbor team responds to issues and inquiries immediately and resolve things appropriately. We have never had an issue go unresolved. They listened to our needs and helped us customize our FareHarbor experience to suit. It has performed near flawlessly for three years. Our online reservations jumped from 6 per month to 25 or so per month almost immediately after deploying FareHarbor. Guests love the interface and ease of use. We love the cost to us (nothing) and the dramatic increase in direct bookings. They also redesigned our website. Updates to our website are only an email away and the end result looks and functions perfectly. We have been approached by many competing software systems over the years and have looked into all of them. None of them can touch FareHarbor.

Aspetti negativi:

We have not come across any "cons" with FareHarbor. Any issues we come across and communicate to FareHarbor are resolved.

7 anni fa

Wow, Tony! This review is amazing. Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback on FareHarbor. It's always been a pleasure working with your team!! If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here. Thanks again.

Terry
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Software and Customer Service

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We have been a tour business providing tours since 2009 and have tried many reservation systems. Fare Harbor was the first reservation system we used that works the way we do. We have had frustrations with other systems that seem to not understand how a tour business operates or didn't give us the flexibility we needed. From the very start, Fareharbor was great to work with in getting everything setup properly, even helping us transition during the middle of a busy season. Their integration with Viator allows us to sell out many tour dates which has really helped sales.

Aspetti positivi:

I'll bullet point my favorite features. Designed the way we work from the bottom up. Allows us to assign tour guides with ease and notify them about these assignments and send out reminders. Having tour buses, I really like being able to create a route and assign a pickup time to hotels. This information is listed on the confirmation so we no longer have to call each customer to give them a pickup time like our our old system. Booking is quick and easy from the back end I like the ability to see upcoming bank deposits with ease. Deposits have always been made on time, helping us gauge cash flow. I like being able to add internal memos and notes to each customer for special requirements on tour. Review reminders being sent out a few days after our tours have helped increase our ranking on Tripadvisor. Low merchant fees for taking credit cards

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the ability to see a net price for Viator reservations, not the retail price in our reports. I would like the ability to reduce the ticketing fee that is charged to our customer, by either splitting it or even having us absorb it, and being able to test sales this way. Customers often go to Viator after hitting our reservation system to make their final bookings.

Utente Verificato
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Product - Poor Quality Control

2,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Good product. The product could be even better with more effective business training and the implementation of a formal quality control process.

Aspetti positivi:

It allows businesses to setup and online reservation system making it easier for customers to book a tour.

Aspetti negativi:

As the product continues to evolve and grow it has become harder to use--particularly for small businesses with limited staff resources. Quality control is a major concern for this product. When we first integrated the system with our website it became clear that the company did not perform any quality checks to ensure everything was setup correctly. This is a major concern as there are a myriad of ways that mistakes can be made. Mistakes cause problems for us and for our customers. Most recently, an integration error with an affiliate resulted in a trip cancellation and loss of significant revenue. When problems like this happen, the burden is on us as the business owner--not Fareharbor. This product would be a much greater benefit and quality if more effort was spent on business training and quality control.

5 anni fa

Hello! We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our product. We value your partnership and appreciate your honest feedback. Our teams strive to have world-class support and that includes quality control; please be assured that this has been communicated internally. If you have any suggestions for business trainings that will improve our operations, we would love to connect!

Vince & Emily Shay
Owners (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Helped Our Paddlesport Company So Much!

5,0 9 anni fa

Commenti: We looked EVERYWHERE for booking software that was the right fit for our paddlesport company. This product is designed for adventure outfitters, so it works. How do you book a tour, ask people their height weight etc, require they can swim, remind them of their appointment, take payment immediately, quickly adjust tour/lesson calendar for staffing, weather changes, large events, etc? These were the issues that we were facing as a company, and FareHarbor was the answer. Customer Service: Incredible! So awesome to actually deal with real people who respond quickly to questions via phone call and email. Always friendly and helpful! They took HOURS of their time to help us set up our site so everything was just right. Plus, they do all the integrations into your website for you (hooray!). Once it's all set up and integrated into your site, it's easy to use the program to make changes and manage bookings. And they are all really nice, down to earth folks. Product: Love it. It takes a little while to figure it out, but FareHarbor provides free training (really, it's free), and ongoing support. We've seen a significant increase in sales with the calendar booking option. Plus, the software is easily configured to ask customers important questions that help us set up their kayak and paddleboard tours and lessons. If we have bad weather coming, staffing problems, or other events planned, we can quickly take down availability. On the other hand, we can quickly add availability, too. Any changes that need to be made, we can easily do it ourselves. We don't have to relay the info to a web person and wait for them to do it. Pretty sweet! Booking used to require A LOT of our own time, making phone calls and emailing. Now, we have much more time to actually get away from the phone and computer to do what we love! You can personalize contact settings, so customers still get quality customer service and all their needs are met. You can customize greetings to add your own brand "flair." Value: Excellent! No fees, only % of amount booked directly through FareHarbor service, and the rate is better than Square, which is what we were using to send invoices to book tours and lessons (hello, time consuming!!). Win-Win-Win. So happy with it, we've referred it to our friends who have surf schools on the Central Coast. Thanks FareHarbor :) ~Vince and Emily Shay
Avila Beach Paddlesports

9 anni fa

Hi Vince & Emily, A big thank you for all the feedback here. We're doing the happy dance in honor of your increased sales and increased free time. Makes us so stoked to know we're helping people grow their business and do what they love! Win-win-win is right. Never hesitate to give our support team a call if you have any questions! We got your back, 24/7. Thanks, Becca

Hugo
Owner (Portogallo)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti

Work in progress

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Unfortunatly we still cannot fix any business problem because it was impossible to work with it as our main booking/managing system.

Aspetti negativi:

I had the feeling the software is not solid enought yet, to keep up to the expectation of the costumers. In our case, there were a lot of requests/ needs we've had and it coudn't be fixed because the software itself was not up to it, aldo the support team helped us and explain to us really well how to manage the tools that are available, we find out that we still have a lot to build so it can fit our bussiness. Some of the actions are not exactly what we need, when we ask to change/add some features, it was really difficult because we passed trough a lot of different managers and is hard to find someone that can really change the interface itself. So we end up with half of the software working (just being able to do simple bookings/refounds), and all the rest of management we needed (multiple partnerships, diferent comission/methods of payment, packs of more than one day activities, etc) end up not having a simple solution to work on it. Also the fact there were so many small mistakes when buiding it, (we've had to ask to fix the same mistake more than one time because one thing got solved but created another problem). We think it would be better for everyone if we could make some presential meeting to make clear what exactly is our needs, and what exactly is the limit of the software. By doing it via skype/ phone and talking with more that one person it ends up being nearly impossible to create simple solutions.

5 anni fa

Hi Hugo - We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with FareHarbor. We value your feedback and are disappointed that our solution did not meet your expectations. We have passed your comments internally and it appears a member of our team has reached out in hopes to resolve the issues you have addressed.

Carly
Brewery Manager (UK)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

A dream to work with

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have nothing but praise to sing for Farharbor. My account manager is very responsive and anything I ask for is executed promptly and efficiently. I certainly don't feel like a number and love the personal touch that Farharbor brings. My account manager offers marketing advice and tells us of new ways to increase sales as they appear on the market. The software is great and we have had no issues.

Aspetti positivi:

It works. The pages are quick to load. There is so much functionality. I love that rebooking is so easy as are refunds and amending bookings and payments.

Aspetti negativi:

I find with so much functionality it can be really difficult to navigate behind the scene and a little too complicated and time consuming to figure out where things are or how to set things up.

5 anni fa

Hi Carly - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review and your high praise of our team! Growing your business is our priority and always happy to talk through ways to streamline your operations and increase online bookings!

Dionne
Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Intuitive, state-of-the-art, easy to use , & MOST of all outstanding customer service

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We implemented FH 1 year ago. Since then, we've seen a significant increase in online bookings, we're enjoying affiliate partner bookings at all hours of the day without any effort on our part, and we've also experienced improved processes internally because of all the features that FH has to offer from daily manifests, reporting and trackability.

Aspetti positivi:

We like most that we have control over our fleet inventories, what our online customers can see versus our staff, ease of use and the unmatched top-notch customer service and support. The customer support team is extremely responsive and helpful!

Aspetti negativi:

After using more than a handful of commonly used software in the state as an affiliate partner with relationships with many activity providers we've realized that there is not a software that has everything that the end user may envision (this is not a negative). FH is by far way ahead of the game. There may be minor features that you're used to seeing with your current software that may not exist. The good news is that if you send in a wish list email to the support team it will not be ignored. They will do all that they can to implement your ideas into the software. They have a team of programmers working tirelessly on improvements every day that customers bring to the table. I've seen many of our wish list items come through to fruition. I love this because our ideas matter. We have worked with software in the past that would just say, "sorry - it doesn't do that."

Steve
Steve
Stationmaster (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti

More than just software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The folks at FareHarbor have created a culture that is dedicated to taking care of their customers. And they understand that to do that well, I need to be able to take good care of my customers too. From onboarding, to management transitions, to routine support, the team at FareHarbor has truly been a pleasure to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

FareHarbor provides our business with a solid platform from which to sell our tickets, with particular emphasis on online conversion. The ability to manipulate booking flow for various seasons, events, and accommodations is key, along with the ability to shape consumer expectations through confirmation and reminder emails or text messages. Adjusting bookings is simple and intuitive. On top of all that, FareHarbor's SUPPORT is top notch.

Aspetti negativi:

Because of the depth and breadth of our product offerings, FareHarbor can at times be a cumbersome dashboard to work with at the Point of Sale level. But I wouldn't trade the flexibility that we have to negotiate bookings and assist customers for something simply less-cumbersome.

5 anni fa

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for your honest review and spotlighting our support teams. Our culture involves treating every customer like Ohana and we are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We understand that features housed in our powerful booking software can be a bit intimidating but please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you every have questions. We love talking about dashboards!

Monica
Luau Sales Manager (USA)

FareHarbor-A+

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, very happy with FH and as mentioned previously, the support team is extremely responsive. Also very helpful and very friendly to work with. Never condescending or over technical in their responses.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use and quickness of FH reservation making, the integration with other activity providers' systems, which reduces the workload of our staff of taking reservations, and also the streamlined invoicing. The super quick and friendly support responses are much appreciated. I love the ability to be able to provide special pricing through personal links for groups, and that it notes these reservations on the manifest for easy identification.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting features are fairly cumbersome with all info coming in, and having to drill out what you don't need, instead of the opposite of entering the parameters of only what you want. Reporting does not offer time period comparison features either, such as YOY or YTD reporting. Of course this can be accomplished by running them separately, though..

5 anni fa

Aloha Monica! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear that FareHarbor was helped grow your business and streamline operations. We are glad to hear that our support team has been able to address any of your issues or concerns! You are part of our Ohana and we want to ensure you are always set up for success!