Informazioni su CEIPAL ATS

ATS leader basato sul cloud che offre richieste e pubblicazioni di posizioni vacanti, selezione di candidati assistita dall'IA, colloqui, integrazione, report e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su CEIPAL ATS

Aspetti positivi:

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Aspetti negativi:

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

Valutazioni di CEIPAL ATS

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

CEIPAL ATS ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 805 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato CEIPAL ATS?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (805)

Prabhu
Prabhu
Director - Talent Acquisition (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool that meets our needs

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that. Overall, a very nice product.

Aspetti positivi:

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market - Excellent Customer Service - Easy to use - Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass) - Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Aspetti negativi:

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

4 anni fa

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

ritesh
account manager (India)
Risorse umane, 501-1.000 dipendenti

ciepal review

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: overall its a employeer friendly and easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use and mass mailing is very easy in ciepal

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes it goes very slow and shows same profiles in differnet skills

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Aspetti positivi:

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Aspetti negativi:

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

anno scorso

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Utente Verificato
Team Lead Recruitment (India)
Fonte della recensione

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

Aspetti positivi:

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

Vinay
Vinay
Recruitment Lead / BDM (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti

User Friendly

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Aspetti positivi:

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Aspetti negativi:

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge. Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

4 anni fa

Hi Vinay, Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further. Happy Recruiting! :)

Amrutha
Sr Talent Acquisition (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ceipal is very user friendly

5,0 7 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever worked on. Very easy to navigate & screens are very user friendly. Im using Ceipal from last 5+ yrs. It helps me to keep a track of everything right from candidates to clients. You can schedule the interviews, check the status anytime & can send bulk messages. Best thing I like is all the major job boards can be integrated into Ceipal & bulk parsing of resumes. I started using this ATS when I was with my previous employer and I'm glad that my current employer also uses Ceipal. Its very user friendly and their customer service is very quick & good. I never had any issues with their customer service. Agents are very qualified and they understand the problem and solve it & also follow up on it. I would highly recommend Ceipal

Applicant tracking, Job posting & Resume search

Aspetti negativi:

Pretty much most of the features I use are good. Sometimes it takes time to load. That's the only issue I see so far

Showkat
Showkat
Recruitment Team Lead (India)

Ceipal ATS review

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Harvesting resumes from the job portals,

Aspetti negativi:

we are not able to merge duplicate profiles

Raja
Technical recruiter (India)

recruiters best friend

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: ceipal is very useful for recruiting with talent candidates and its very fast and get good resumes and my experience ceipal mostly i have all time sourcing is ceipal and very helpful also for my work

Aspetti positivi:

ceipal is very useful for recruiting with talent candidates and its very fast and get good resumes and ceipal gets match the correct skills what we need profiles and many skills are automated options also ceipal

Aspetti negativi:

the main difficult is many wrong numbers and sometimes get low profiles also

Belinda
Belinda
Managing Director (USA)

Love the customization

4,0 7 giorni fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The customer success team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has helped us customize a lot of fields and candidate status'. The customization has helped us lean our processes.

Aspetti negativi:

The resume search feature. It works if we search "notes" but if we just search using terms it returns too many that aren't a fit.

Jaybeer
Jaybeer
IT Recruiter (India)

Ceipal

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I'm using ceipal last 1 year. in this software i got all the tools.

Aspetti positivi:

In ceipal , there is best searching tools. easy to use, easy to find candidates. Easly upload the data in ceipal and updating.

Aspetti negativi:

This is amazing software. I dont think so there is any drawback of ceipal.

Hadi
Recruitment Team lead (India)

Ceipal ATS

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Aspetti positivi:

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

6 mesi fa

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Robbie
Partner (Canada)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Excellent product but needs more help!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

ARUN
Vice President (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Ravi
Delivery Head (India)

Worth for money

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Managine Partner (USA)
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Aspetti positivi:

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough. So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal. Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

anno scorso

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

POLA
Sr, Recruiter & Sales (India)
Servizi ai consumatori, 201-500 dipendenti

Good Product Recruiting.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Aspetti positivi:

Customisation options and customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

4 anni fa

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin
Sr. Technical Recruiter-US Staffing (India)
Risorse umane, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Aspetti positivi:

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Aspetti negativi:

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

4 anni fa

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj
Sr. Technical Recruiter (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Aspetti positivi:

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting. Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Aspetti negativi:

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets. In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient. While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vidyadhar
Administrator (India)
Fonte della recensione

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

5 anni fa

Narasimman
Senior Technical Recruiter (India)

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Aspetti positivi:

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Aspetti negativi:

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Bruce
Bruce
Recruitment Professional (India)
Fonte della recensione

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Aspetti positivi:

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Resource Manager (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ceipal easy for new users, Not as detailed and user-friendly for long term

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Ceipal is a good to have ATS system, but in this current market people tend not to switch to a new ATS system as it requires a lot of work and training to the current employees who are already working on a different system, a great UI/UX and great new integration features which are not yet introduced in other ATSs.

Aspetti positivi:

Ceipal is very straight forward, easy to use use ATS software, which has all the options to integrate with other CRM systems. It has a good reputation to work along with major job portals like Monsters and CB. It has all the options to maintain all the reports and data required for a particular team, client and managers to improve their productivity or to monitor productivity

Aspetti negativi:

Ceipal appears like a downgrade when someone switches from a different ATS to ceipal, this might be the same case when someone moves from one ATS to the other. The main difference comes when there is a lot of activity for a single client, single role, single candidate which are associated with each others, its's better viewed on other ATSs. Also the integration with various VMS systems is also not upto the mark because of the differences between those VMS systems and client workflow concept.

Nabeel
Recruitment Specialist (India)

Amazing ATS

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

Aspetti positivi:

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Sonu
Vice President (India)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Combination of all ATS

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Aspetti negativi:

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Swarnadip
Recruitment Executive (India)

ATS at its best.

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.