Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Avaza

Consente di collaborare ai progetti, monitorare i tempi, gestire le spese ed emettere le fatture ai clienti. Disponibile sul cloud da qualsiasi dispositivo!

Ulteriori informazioni su Avaza

Stai visualizzando 372 recensioni

Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Co-Founder (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

Aspetti positivi:

The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

Marylou O.
Creative Director (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

New to Avaza and likely to stay

5 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I’m quite pleased with Avaza. I switched over from Monday.com and of course the price here is so affordable, which is great since price is why we did not stay at Monday.com past their free trial. I remember thinking Avaza really wasn’t all that different in layout, which is a good thing, but it’s some of the extra features here and there that I need to learn more about as I continue to get comfortable with the site.

Aspetti positivi:

Mostly being able to work with other people who aren’t with me physically. There’s a lot of details that can be involved and I’m still able to have others stay on the same page as me. Side note, so in love with the fact you guys have an app.

Aspetti negativi:

I’m not sure if this is an option but a task prioritization feature is always helpful to me. There’s always something that needs to get done, but deciding what to get done first and being able to identify it quickly is important to me.

4 mesi fa

Hi Marylou, Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a detailed review. Avaza supports prioritising tasks. You can configure priorities based on your needs with colour codes. Tasks can be grouped by priority as well. Our customer support team is available 24/7 to assist you with setting up your Avaza account and answer any questions you may have.

Juan A.
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Loving it (understanding that needs some improvements)

4 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: It has been great! better than other software companies. I hope they get to work in our request to improve the software

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and create projects. white label client portal. Like the interaction that my clients have with the software. Great customer service!

Aspetti negativi:

You cannot assign general tasks per client only by specific project. You cannot have recurrent projects and you have to generate a new project every month (time consuming) (it is important to mention that there are recurrent tasks but this doesn't impact the budget). the system does not have CRM, most of competitors have a sort of CRM

Sarah P.
owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Functional but not a perfect fit

3 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

Aspetti negativi:

We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

anno scorso

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback. Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish. We plan to add to the widget library over time. As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

Anja D.
Director (Sudafrica)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Avaza is the best

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I have had a great experience with them so far! Really responsive, easy to use and very beautiful!

Aspetti positivi:

Their customer service is exceptional. They really go above and beyond to fulfil requests

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to use more features when paying the highest package. I feel there are still many things that I can use in the software, but lack the funds to do so, which is forcing me to go to other apps to reach my goals

Hanno S.
Hanno S.
Founder (Germania)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

Aspetti positivi:

It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

Robert H.
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti

Avaza Review

5 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I am enjoying the reporting section, creating and saving new reports along with the email integration is pretty handy!

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoyed how simple it was to import our project and timesheet data into Avaza.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like how there is not an easy way to edit multiple projects once they're imported into Avaza. Everything has to be done manually.

4 mesi fa

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time and leaving us a nice review. We would love to learn more about your workflow regarding updates to multiple projects concurrently. Please feel to reach out to our friendly 24/7 customer success team with details.

Aziz D.
Instagram Marketing Expert (Tunisia)
Fonte della recensione

The perfect solution for managing freelance projects

Aspetti positivi:

I would say that one of the best features Avaza offers is the project management feature. It was really easy to use and had allowed me to visualize the progress that was being made in each project.

Aspetti negativi:

Avaza is such a great software and it included way more than what I was expecting. But I think it would be better if the developers provided more frequent updates for the mobile app.

Utente Verificato
Senior UX/UI Designer (UK)

Project management done right

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far it has proven to be a solid solution to keep on top of parallel freelance design projects

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza allows you to manage project of varying degrees of complexity in an organic and logic way. The tasks can be viewed as lists, kaban board or layout out against timeline through gnatt view

Aspetti negativi:

Resource scheduling is not as useful as it could be as it force to schedule a resource for the same amount of hours everyday which is unrealistic

Aron L.
Aron L.
CEO (USA)

Major Fan

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far no software could beat this.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

Simon D.
Sales & Support Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An excellent, intuitive, and easy-to-use project & task management system

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Right from the outset, the sales process and demonstration walkthrough made the decision to migrate to Avaza easy. Avaza's importing process enabled us to export tasks from our old system and import into Avaza. Avaza's support is very responsive - and they've even made changes based on suggestions from me.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used a raft of alternative task & project management SaaS (software as a service) solutions. Additionally, I have trialled around 15-20 different task & project management SaaS solutions. With out a doubt, Avaza is the best solution I have ever used; it is intuitive, easy-to-use, very responsive in speed, has a great smartPhone app to compliment the web-based system, it integrates with Xero (for accounts), and has a raft of sophisticated features and views (Kanban-styled boards, Gantt Charts, task lists, priority views, status views, etc, etc etc!). The features we don't as yet use include Estimate and Invoicing creation, but we may well move to using these too.

Aspetti negativi:

A great SaaS solution and I think if I was to want to additional features added, then one would be chat integration (currently comments are available, but no chat). And the 2nd would be an enhanced file management facility, whereby you could upload to a File Repository/Folder, tag the image, assign it to a project, rename the virtual file name, and move it to another folder for housekeeping.

11 mesi fa

Hi Simon, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Grace L.
Designer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great project and resource management tool

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've looked into so many project + resource management tools – from Trello to Airtable to Monday.com – and Avaza is the only one that allows me to create projects, estimate hours, manage capacity, and track time in the same platform, without spending a lot of time configuring it. I was able to set up Avaza using a project spreadsheet I had already created and the whole configuration process was pretty quick.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it combines resources management and project management into one tool. Perfect for small design studios and agencies that need to know if their employees have the bandwidth to take on a new project (it also takes into account holiday/vacation time!). I use Avaza to create project estimates for clients, knowing that I can easily import from a spreadsheet and adjust timeline/dependencies once the project is confirmed. All on the free plan, too!

Aspetti negativi:

The UI could be a bit better-designed. There are some things, like the top toolbar design and the navigation menu for projects, that aren't really the best user experience. But then again, I'm a designer. My only complaint is that it's hard to bulk-edit tasks and it's not possible to do so with CSV import; you can't even select multiple tasks to delete, which can be an administrative time suck if you have a lot of tasks to edit/delete from a project.

Miguel G.
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

Aspetti negativi:

Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

Santiago A.
Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief (Venezuela)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

More than a program, it is an experience for the management of your projects.

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: The internal organization is fundamental to be able to fulfill our own goals, and at the same time, with the clients that believe in our commercial offer. Thanks to Avaza we have managed to engage efforts that were not identified to achieve the internal goals, since we implemented it, our level of communication has reached the best levels of communication, which translates into a reduction of time in activities that in the past They took days or even weeks. Since we worked with Avaza there are no missing links of information, we have reached a point that without Avaza it would take years to achieve.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the things that I liked most, is the interface that they offer to all their users, it is the best for those of us who are more visual when working. Another aspect that many do not know but that I love, is to be able to integrate Avaza with other platforms so that the reach is greater, I have managed to move from one platform to the other without losing time or reducing the value that Avaza gives me. Also, the commercial offer they offer is the most competitive, because you can start your venture without sacrificing all the capital with which you account, and being stable you can know the available improvements so that you achieve new goals within your company. Another functionality that I like, is to be able to have a great integration with email, apart, it allows me to monitor all projects and important events for the company, it is a vital support that greatly improves performance.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be unfair to identify negative aspects, because the capabilities that you offer for your work on anything happens, I have reviewed the platform for a long time and to date, I have not found anything that changes my positive perception about Avaza.

Lukasz K.
Website Strategist (Polonia)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Great project management tool

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: An intuitive project management tool that includes all of the important components of project management in a single interface. My experience so far has been very positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza makes it easy to collaborate on projects and tasks with clients and teammates. Especially, I appreciate the fact that notifications and messages are sent directly to my email. I like how easy it is to use. Our clients learn it quickly and enjoy working with it, so we can complete projects faster. The free plan is great as you can test out the service before buying and the pricing is also very reasonable.

Aspetti negativi:

It is possible to issue invoices in one currency per client. I would like to send invoices to the same client in different currencies.

4 mesi fa

Hi Lukasz, Thanks for your kind review. We really appreciate your taking the time. We currently support invoicing in a single currency for a customer to streamline project billable rates, fixed amounts, budgets etc. This is something on our roadmap and we will make sure your vote is added to the relevant feature. Please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support team if you require any further assistance.

Nathan B.

Awesome Value Robust Features

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

Aspetti positivi:

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

11 mesi fa

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Cameron N.
Partner, Marketing Operations (USA)

Great Project Management Tool for small teams

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I found Avaza through G Suite, and I am sooooo glad I did! It is a VERY well full feature application for small teams for the cost. Unfortunately, I no longer have the G Suite account, but I still use Avaza...was NOT about to let it go!
The features are rich, it does a lot, allows for customization and flexibility...and I am sure I still haven't discovered other things it is capable of doing because it was so easy to get in and start keeping track of projects...I honestly haven't had time to go in-depth with other features.
I have a very small company with my partner and it is great. Clients (who do not have PM app experience or technical knowledge) were able to easily get in and understand what they needed to do....it is great!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, flexibility, features, customization options.

Aspetti negativi:

Add-on costs...I still don't understand how it is that if I add an additional administrator, why they are not part of the Scheduling User as well. If they are an Admin, they should be everything as well. It seems odd.

Nawar A.
Project Manager (Irlanda)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Avaza Review

5 anno scorso

Commenti: We have tried different tools and tested a lot of other tools but didn't find anything like Avaza for managing the timesheets, scheduling and reporting

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza is a very powerful tool for managing timesheet and projects scheduling, it is very easy to add your timesheet on daily or weekly basis. Scheduling is also a very easy and flexible.

Aspetti negativi:

When scheduling someone for long time (Say a year) and want to schedule another project for the same person during this year, this will lead to over scheduling and can't be interrupted. best way to do this is on monthly basis.

anno scorso

Hi Nawar, thanks for your review. As for long-running schedule assignments, you can simply edit the assignment, reduce its date range and add the new assignments. Having said that we do plan to add support for splitting assignments to make this process a bit quicker. We will add your vote for that feature and notify you as soon as it becomes available.

Lauren G.
Creative Storyteller (UK)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti

Streamlining studio processes

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Before we discovered Avaza, we were seriously looking into designing and developing our own software because we just couldn't find one programme that did everything we needed. It's early days, but I'm very optimistic that Avaza is going to save us from having to take on that huge project!

Aspetti positivi:

As a young company, we are learning every day. We want the software we use to have a wealth of features, so that our team members only need to have one window open. Previously, we were having to use slack for one thing, 10,000ft for another, and excel to track timesheets. It just wasn't streamlined. We're only very new to Avaza, but so far it looks as though it might be the answer to all our previous issues.

Aspetti negativi:

This isn't a con of the software, as such, but we're used to how we used to do things and now we're having to learn something new, around our actual jobs! So, the change is currently causing extra work, but that will settle down. As a design studio, we are mostly visual people, so I do find the schedule views quite hard to follow. The team view is actually easier for me, but as a user I don't have access to that. Also, we collaborate daily, so being able to see what everyone is working on would just be an added benefit.

Giles S.
Director (Australia)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Best project management system out there 5*

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Really good on the whole. Love the fact that I can estimate, proj manage and invoice from the same system.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a complete solution and shares most of the best features of it's competitors. The fact that you can not only project manage but also use it for account keeping is a game changer. Very reasonable pricing too. Best product on the market be a LOOOOOONG way!

Aspetti negativi:

I use the estimates to generate my projects. If you have to make changes to the estimate (eg. client asks for something additional within a project) you cannot update the project you created and have to make a whole new project and then manually update any time you have captured against tasks. Bit painful that.

Gemma T.
Gemma Thirsk (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

Aspetti positivi:

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

12 mesi fa

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team. We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Rachel B.
Principal Consultant and Risk Business Analyst (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

All the basic project management needs for a reasonable price

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very easy to use. When in doubt or have questions the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. The live demonstration was very useful and helped answer a lot of my questions.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that I could have up to 10 users included in the $39.95USD per month fee and that additional users were only $5USD per user per month. You get all the features for a set monthly price and it is extremely affordable and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that Avaza did not meet in my expectations was the ability to integrate timesheets with QuickBooks. Otherwise, Avaza ticked a lot of boxes that other companies did not.

Justinas J.
managing partner (Lituania)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Avaza works great for law firms

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have moved to Avaza from the model were we used much more expensive PM software and our own billing software. Super happy about having everyting in one place

Aspetti positivi:

We were struggling to find a PM software that would have decent billing capabilites. In Avaza billing functionality is on par with dedicated billing services, furthermore it is fully adoptable to any language (i.e. we issue avaza invoices in lithuanian language)

Aspetti negativi:

Time input could be easier, on the other hand, as vast majority of our projects are billed by fixed fee arrangements, the reason maybe be that we just didn't use it that much.

Jitendra S.
CEO (India)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

Aspetti positivi:

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply. PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

Aspetti negativi:

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

Utente Verificato
Managing Director (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Great Billing System for Professional Services

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great product at a reasonable price. Can help a small company be professional and appear big.

Aspetti positivi:

1) Professional Invoicing- electronic or paper options and highly customizable. 2) Time Sheets - These are easy and flexible. Love the copy from prior week feature. Time sheet entry is based on projects I've set up with my clients. Tracks against my budget. 3) Reports - these are helpful to run several times a month to see how I'm performing to budget. I can save my favorites. 4) Customer Service - Staff is always available quickly when I need help. 5) Integrations - Integrates easily with email and PayPal.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish they had a simple workflow or training feature that explained how to initially setup: Inventory Items, Projects, Sections, Tasks and Categories and then explained how they related to invoices and time sheets. I figured it out, but it wasn't intuitive when I started.