Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Avaza

Consente di collaborare ai progetti, monitorare i tempi, gestire le spese ed emettere le fatture ai clienti. Disponibile sul cloud da qualsiasi dispositivo!

Ulteriori informazioni su Avaza

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use once you get to know to program.

Aspetti negativi:

I wanted to use on a recent flight, but without purchasing wifi, I was unable to. I don't like giving airlines any more $ for wifi.

Valutazioni di Avaza

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Avaza ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 419 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Avaza?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (419)

Taryn
Healing Coach
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Freelancer Life Saver

4,0 anno scorso
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Nicola
Sviluppatore Software (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Una suite full-inclusive per gestione timesheet e progetti

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

La facilità con cui si possono creare e monitorare diversi progetti e le ore (timesheet) che ci si svolgono. Avere queste due funzionalità in un solo posto è molto conveniente, soprattutto per uno strumento come Avaza che è tutto sommato fatto bene.

Aspetti negativi:

Le API di Avaza, da programmatore software, sono fatte molto male e in maniera inconsistente. Questo rende difficile creare delle integrazioni software con Avaza.

Tristan
Tristan
Owner (Austria)

Avaza is awesome

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I have been a business owner for over 20 years, and we finally found Avaza about 5 years ago. It combines time-tracking with invoicing and project management in a very simple, and easy to understand way. We love it!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few integrations that would be useful.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Avaza is definitely a one stop shop for projects

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Task inventory can be built, estimates can be made quickly, tasks can be created from estimates, and clients can approve bills in a snap after receiving them.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything having to do with the financial status of a project, from invoices to accounts receivable and payable, can be generated with the help of this program.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features I would expect from a project management system are missing. Nonetheless, they are always developing new features and listening to feedback.

Sarah
owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Functional but not a perfect fit

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the clean structure of Avaza, and the budget features. It's a good option for a business who doesn't rely heavily on project management to drive their productivity. Their customer service was very helpful though when I was letting them know we were going in another direction and they genuinely seemed to want to know what was driving our decision.

Aspetti negativi:

We run a marketing/PR based business, and we were looking for a one-stop-shop project management and back office system. While we knew that was a long shot, we tried Avaza for several months and even gave them a second go when our current system wasn't doing everything we needed as well. I would have liked to see Avaza have different dashboard customization views so we could tailor the system to be more project centered instead of a financial view upon logging in. Since we use a different billing and accounting software, this data on our dashboard would remain blank and the dashboard wouldn't even be utilized. Also by the time we added all of our employees and contractors to have timesheet accessibility, we would have been paying a lot more in extra monthly fees than we were looking to spend. It just started really adding up for us when other software companies offer these options within their pricing tiers.

3 anni fa

Hi Sarah, thanks for your feedback. Avaza rolled out a fully customizable account dashboard some time back. User can add and remove dashboard widgets as they wish. We plan to add to the widget library over time. As for pricing, we believe Avaza is one of the most price competitive product in the market.

Andre
President (Canada)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Best App for my business I deployed in the last 20 years

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: This is the only app I have that I'm using daily and I see real value every time I use it.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to deploy, integrate in my processes and in my day-to-day business management

Aspetti negativi:

Still haven't found a real downside. Cloning 100% of the project, tasks and project configuration would be great, but it forces me to think about any potential differences in my projects.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer (USA)
Videogiochi, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We use Avaza to track client billable time

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The intelligent product has been the primary data management and business orchestration platform. My staff is able to keep better tabs on financial data and chances for investment thanks to the computerized system.

Aspetti positivi:

My team is able to cooperate more efficiently on projects because to Avaza's trustworthy tools. The network's secure chat features have helped businesses develop closer ties with their clients. When people are working together, they are able to accomplish more and have less problems with task management.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no unfavorable aspects that could disrupt processes. With reliable Avaza services, everything has been proceeding as planned. There appears to be a variety of ways we can collect the data needed to foresee customer service workloads.

Utente Verificato

Makes Running a Business Painfree

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Amazing. Makes life so much easier. Avaza + Quickbooks combo is pretty much all you need to get a successful service business off the ground and keep it organized.

Aspetti positivi:

Track projects and invoice all in one place. Integrates with Quickbooks Online. Always adding new features / improving.

Aspetti negativi:

Little selection for payment gateway integrations.

Juliana
Juliana
Co-Founder (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great to have everything from task management to invoicing in one place

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Avaza deserves a shout out for their customer service. You can reach them via chat, and you usually get a reply within a few minutes. They have the best service of any vendor I've ever worked with.

Aspetti positivi:

The task management system is robust and easy to learn, so onboarding new people is simple. And for us, a big benefit was going straight from project to invoice. No more importing or exporting information and doubling up on data entry tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Scheduling recurring tasks is currently a little clumsy. You cannot set a task for "First Monday" of the month, for example. However, I'm told they have improved scheduling for recurring tasks in the works by their customer service.

Hanno
Hanno
Founder (Germania)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

The most comprehensive free Project Management Tool I know

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I wanted to plan the founding process of my new agency and AVAZA helped me a lot with it.

Aspetti positivi:

It's richness on features. Gantt-Charts, easy import and export of data, integrated time tracking.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not as fast and beautiful as other tools.

Aron
Aron
CEO (USA)

Major Fan

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: So far no software could beat this.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything - Gantt charts, Seamless invoicing & Full project and task management. Also great team management capabilities.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish there was a chrome extension along to easily clock time without visiting the tab.

Cindy
Project Coordinator (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Great tool!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Great! I use it daily to keep track of my time and the projects we have on the go as well as invoicing. It's a one stop shop!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and the support is amazing!

Aspetti negativi:

I can't sync the existing projects with our Team Management and I can't change the templates.

Debra
Executive Producer/Process Management Consultant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Tried over a dozen resource management tools and chose Avaza

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The more I use Avaza, the more I like it and the more I can see us using additional features.
It's been positive and we're glad to have chosen Avaza over the many other options out there.

Aspetti positivi:

We are a 10 person creative agency and were looking software to help us manage our schedules and resources. We wanted a clear, intuitive interface that would allow in-app communication and file sharing, color-coding to distinguish clients, a calendar view by team member or project view, a tracking of hours against total project budgets. The customer support is fast and friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up projects and tasks takes a bit of time, but there are robust reporting options that are worth the input time. I also wish that when, on the team calendar view, you dragged a task from (for example) four days to three days that the total hours would stay the same but be spread over a new date range rather than the driver being the number of days with hours/day locked.

Miguel
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Delivering Client Projects Is Easy With Avaza

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Avaza is not overly complex, so it cannot accommodate really heavy projects with large teams or complexities. It does, though, provide amazing results for teams with a more direct approach to project delivery. I was able to implement its use in a software development firm that specialized in cloud applications. Specializing in Microsoft's online SharePoint environments, Avaza was the tool of choice to manage projects dealing with migrations and customization of such sites. It did include large projects and small ones, and managed time tracking for billing, as these were on an hourly basis. The features were just right. But because there was no custom coding and developing for which unit testing or QA department involvement, Avaza worked extremely well for them.

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza has all the core functionality that lets any business successfully manage and deliver client projects. It is not just for development projects. It can be used in a wide array of industries because of this basic general core of features. For starters, Avaza manages contacts and distinguishes them between clients (external contacts) and team members. It uses this to connect projects to its clients and the resources that will be working on these projects. The roles for the contacts are manage in the contacts section as well, allowing the admin to connect just the right resources and the features they need. Adding projects is fairly simple, as well. Create a new project and allocate the client to it. That is it. Then add the necessary tasks for the project, allocating team members from the contact list. You can even group into sections that can represent milestones, features, epics, or any description that fits your project or organizational business needs. Project views can also be customized. You can view projects in a Kanban styled board, as a Gantt chart or even as a list. Team members track time against the tasks until completion and the process is quite simple and straightforward. Avaza also provides team scheduling and provides forecasting capabilities across one or more projects. You can also manage timesheets, expenses and recurring expenses for all the projects in Avaza. Avaza offers the capabilities of providing your clients with quotes or estimates for projects, as well as managing invoicing, recurring invoices, credit notes and payments. And you can track all the work via an extensive library of reports.

Aspetti negativi:

Avaza is not a feature rich product for large enterprises or large projects with large teams, as these must track defects, reworks, testing and a host of other tasks that often have dependencies upon others. This is something Avaza does not manage and trying to track this level of effort is not something that can be done. So, this is definitely for smaller organizations or teams with basic projects.

Nathan

Awesome Value Robust Features

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is a GREAT value for the money, they are spot on with value/$. While I miss some of the enterprise level features that SmartSheets and their competitors offer, I find the variety and quick to implement features of AVAZA to be outstanding!

Aspetti positivi:

The price point on this software is PERFECT for small startups, the support is included without heavy add on cost and the support is VERY GOOD, quick and EASY to understand!. Architecturally the layout is very nice, the user interface is easy to navigate and the color schema is pleasant. Working in the tool is mostly straightforward and easy to figure out without watching a ton of self help videos.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting tool could use a minor update to the user interface so things are a little easier to use, The collaboration features could also use an update to have some sort of chat like function making collaboration easier. Zapier connection is nice but seems to be picky, one of my zaps to create Avaza tasks works for everyone on the team except one person. Kind of weird but not critical.

3 anni fa

Hi Nathan, we are excited to inform you that we have launched the Avaza chat module. The new module enables Direct, Group, Channel and Task chat from a single user interface. A truly unified inbox for all your discussions. The mobile app with push notifications keeps you up to date with all your discussions. You can learn more by following this link https://www.avaza.com/chat I hope you enjoy the new chat module and we look forward to receiving your feedback.

Gemma
Gemma Thirsk (UK)
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Avaza has changed my business and alongside that... life!

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The best thing about Avaza is it solves so many problems in one easy to use program that can be accessed from anywhere. Couple this with a Dropbox account and you can access everything you could possibly need from anywhere with an internet connection. They even have a handy app version for your phone and iPad. Currently my whole sales and design process from start to finish runs from Avaza - estimate, management, invoice, payment and follow ups. My life is easier and I am more productive.

Aspetti positivi:

Project management has become a dream. It is so simple and easy to create and schedule tasks. I can work at a fixed rate or with timesheets easily. Clients can view beautiful estimates and invoices in PDF format or online. The 'pay online' feature is great as it makes it so much easier to get paid - which means less time chasing up invoices!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish Avaza was easier to use in the first instance. After spending some time getting my head round it I have realised it is perfect for what I need but in the beginning I was missing out on some really useful tools as I didn't know about them or didn't know how to use them. Although it is worth mentioning that Avaza's support team are extremely friendly and helpful whenever you have a question. Stick with it, ask the questions and you won't look back.

3 anni fa

Thanks, Gemma for your review and shoutout to the support team. We are continually improving the onboarding experience with an improved Get Start page, better onboarding emails and more.

Jitendra
CEO (India)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We as a startup company were looking for 360 degree solution.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our startup company PowerPoint Geek. We started using this software from day 1. In between we tried another software and our customers were not happy. The reason was they were not able to pay from other software. Our customer asked to send invoice from Avaza only. As they find it very easy to make payment online from the direct invoice web version link.

Aspetti positivi:

We found Avaza from google. First we tried a free trial and after that we subscribe for premium. We send customer estimates and invoices from Avaza. Also, whenever someone approves or disapprove estimates is done directly from the online web version of estimates. When we send customer a invoice, he can directly make paypal payment from the web version and it get updated directly to our dashboard. Now we have started using projects to assign task to our designer and that also work great. Live support are quick to reply. PowerPoint Geek are permanent member of this software and we are quite comfortable in using this software.

Aspetti negativi:

No Cons. Really good online software. We have tried many other and found this to be the best. So no cons at all.

Josh
Founder and Co-Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Keeps you in the know every step of the way

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use Avaza to coordinate with multiple freelancers around the country and world, and to keep track of both projects and invoices that we send to clients. Previously we were using two programs to do what Avaza is doing, so this has been far preferable.

Aspetti positivi:

There are lots of ways that Avaza has helped our small business (I know for a fact that it has made a HUGE difference in the amount of time it takes to invoice, for instance!). For my own personal use, though, what I probably like best is the notifications sent straight to my email - including the fact that I can directly access finished projects/documents from those emails. It may seem like a small thing, but this is a huge time-saver when I'm receiving multiple projects on a daily basis. It also serves to keep me on track and aware of where things are in the pipeline.

Aspetti negativi:

"Offset days" for recurring projects is a bit confusing, and I wish that there was a way to remove collaborators we are no longer working with.

Tyler
CoFounder (USA)

Avaza - Manage Better

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We loved the time tracking - it's been really helpful for us to track project profitability and individual time tracking. Our team has also really benefitted from the chat features and overall project management capabilities. One key feature was the ability to add clients to specific projects without having to give them access to other projects.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not specific to Avaza, but in general, it's clunky to have so many different tools to chat through - sometimes it's easier to use a different chat or video to give feedback outside of Avaza, but it's nice to

Grace
QA Manager (Costa Rica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for all types of users

Commenti: Love it!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the clear usage of the tool, seems and is very easy to use. All information is available at some clicks, also gives a overview for historic data which is great for management purposes. When it comes to filling the data is easy to do timelines by weeks and also gives the chance to create templates for filling repetitive tasks and just copy from one week to another.

Aspetti negativi:

It will be awesome if the tool can provide a "guide" for First Time User Experience. Besides that is great!

3 anni fa

Hi Grace, thanks for taking the time and leaving us such a detailed review. We have plenty of useful Getting Started Guides and Videos on our support site. In addition to that our friendly 24/7 support team is at your service if you require any assistance. You can reach out to them via chat or email.

Quintus
Quintus
Founder & Managing Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo

Avaza is absolutely amazing

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The software is really amazing in that I have used it for so much more than what I initially anticipated. I now use it for recurring invoices too and managing support contracts. It is so easy to use overall

Aspetti positivi:

The huge list of functionality and ease of use. Great set of standard reports. The software replaces a few other tools - project management, financial, timesheets, tracking expenses, reporting

Aspetti negativi:

I feel the project scheduling part of the software can be enhanced and the Gantt Chart view. That does not mean that it is not useful - it just does not work easily when the plan changes or for advanced scheduling

3 anni fa

Hi Quintus, We are glad to let you know that we have added significant new improvements to our Resource Scheduling module including scheduling by total hours, sorting by availability and a lot more. Please check it out and feel free to reach out to our friendly support team with any further feedback on [email protected] or via direct chat from within the app or our website.

Anja
Director (Sudafrica)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Avaza is the best

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have had a great experience with them so far! Really responsive, easy to use and very beautiful!

Aspetti positivi:

Their customer service is exceptional. They really go above and beyond to fulfil requests

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to use more features when paying the highest package. I feel there are still many things that I can use in the software, but lack the funds to do so, which is forcing me to go to other apps to reach my goals

Stijn
Chief Technology Officer (Belgio)
Automazione industriale, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Collaborative Project tool

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Avaza helped us to overcome our geographic distribution. Vydraulics is an organization that is spread over several countries using different project management tools. Being easy to use and cloud based, we could integrate Avaza very easy in our organisation.

Aspetti positivi:

The cloud based software is very easy to setup and learn to team members. It's easy to get an overview of the project using lists, gantt or kanban views. Tasks are easy to plan and follow up. Furthermore the timesheets are well integrated into the software. The collaboration with internal and external (customers/suppliers) people is well designed and easy to manage.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not so easy to track a project purely on time parameters. Sometimes it requires complex project reporting to get time based (lead times, estimated versus tracked time) parameters the way you want to have them. The reporting is however very extensive, so you will find your answer. If not, you can always get help from the Avaza support.

Angel
Owner (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Avaza user

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great experience all in one capabilities

Aspetti positivi:

It does exactly what I need it to do when collaborating with customers

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is great nothing to dislike. It offers all I need!

Deniz
Customer Relations Manager (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Budget your projects at an affordable price with Avaza.

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza has an easy to use interface. It's time to stop messing around with multiple apps, subscriptions, and spreadsheets. Avaza is a seamless, productive platform that teams use to collaborate on projects, plan resources, track time, manage expenses and bill clients. I like that it enables us to achieve successful projects with task collaboration, file sharing, discussions, activity flows.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a successful software that does not have anything missing or dislike.

Brendon
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent, full of features and inexpensive.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I've been a web development contractor for 5 years. Software for project-planning, time-tracking, invoicing... believe me I've tried them all. Avaza has all of the above rolled into one software. The monthly subscription is pennies compared to what I was spending on multiple other softwares and the time it took to move information around.

Aspetti positivi:

Avaza is simple, clean, and intuitive. Time tracking is stolen straight from Harvest, time items are straight from project management tasks, and invoices are inherently customizable by populating from tracked time or manually entering expenses. There is also recurring invoicing and online payment links. The Avaza team is always rolling out some new features and honing the UI, plus email or ticket support has been at most an hour delay.

Aspetti negativi:

I used to have a small list of cons, but I sent them as ideas to the Avaza team and they actually built what I needed. Awesome.