Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su dotloop

Dotloop è la principale piattaforma online per l'ottimizzazione della produttività e delle transazioni nel settore immobiliare.

Ulteriori informazioni su dotloop

Aspetti positivi:

It has useful integrations with digital signatures, and more.

Aspetti negativi:

I am still learning, but still trying to figure out how to delete a function. RIght now that is the only thing I am struggling with.

Valutazioni di dotloop

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

dotloop ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 635 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato dotloop?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (635)

Bryan
Bryan
Broker Associate (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Fonte della recensione

Dotloop is better for the agent than for the person signing.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Some quirks. Such as if you fill out a contact within the loop, then dotloop will only remember the name and email outside of that loop. If you want that contact to be in your system with all their info, then you need to exit the loop, go to contacts, fill out the date, and press ok once and then when the screen refreshes then press save. If you don't press this twice, you won't save the data. But at least when you do this, then all the data for the contact will save. Why this is so and so convoluted, I have no idea. But it's been like this for almost a decade and I've asked about it.

Aspetti positivi:

Much easier to use than zipforms and docusign for the agent.

Aspetti negativi:

Signing for the buyer or seller not near as easy as docusign. There you just press start and it takes you to the next place to sign. Then you click finish. All done. With dotloop the signer must scroll and search for the proper places to sign or fill out. So this is more prone to unfilled documents than with docusign. Also, dotloop doesn't offer the simple date function that fills out the date when it's signed like docusign. You must manually choose a date and if the date is tomorrow when they sign and you filled out today then you have lost time for their termination option because it started when i filled out the date rather than when the customer signed. And because it is hard to get signers to fill out fields, it's almost impossible to get the signer to fill out the date, so it's easier just to guess and fill out the date you think they'll sign.

Bo
Fonte della recensione

An invaluable tool to manage documents in a transaction

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: In a word, excellent. It made my office experience truly paperless and enabled me to develop a system to manage documents and monitor transactions with ease.

Aspetti positivi:

When I joined my current office I was told that they were paperless. I had heard that before in other environments and didn't believe it one bit. With dotloop that statement is absolutely true: I have no folders, no files in my work area other than what I'm currently working on. Everything is uploaded, managed and saved in dotloop in a manner that is more user-friendly than my previous thick folders of loose documents.

Aspetti negativi:

dotloop does have a learning curve. Depending on your needs and wants, that curve can be gentle or steep. I'm very adept at using software and hardware, so I'm able to use dotloop almost to its max capability. But there are agents in our office who struggle to understand the concept of how to best use the program and even how to navigate it.

Gina

It's Okay....

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I has to use this software while I was on a team. I was happy when I left the team and didn't have to use this any longer. I'm sure it's a good program, just not to my liking. I had to figure out how to use other programs of this type, and this one I just couldn't get it right.

Aspetti positivi:

dotloop does allow for file sharing, but I found it to be just a little confusing. I just never really got the hang of it. I like other programs much better.

Aspetti negativi:

To me, dotloop was way too confusing. I don't like this software since I found it not to be very user friendly. I know that other people I have worked with like this software, but I could never quite fully figure it out. Not in my top 10.....

Risposta di dotloop

4 anni fa

Hi Gina, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding dotloop. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience in using our software. I know there's a learning curve whenever people switch to a new product. With that in mind, I'm curious, did you go through any of our on-boarding videos? Thanks, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Maria
REALTOR (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

VERY USER FRIENDLY. WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT AND USE OUT OF IT WILL SHOW

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I USE THIS WEEKLY WITH ALL MY CLIENTS AND THEIR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS. I HAVE USED ANOTHER PRGRAM AND IT IS NOT AT ALL ORGANIZED AND HAS TOO MANY STEPS TO GET THE CONTRACT SIGNED AND THEN TO ADMIN FOR REVIEW. DOTLOOP MAKES THE WHOLE PROCESS SMOOTHER.

Aspetti positivi:

THE FLOW OF THE ASSIGNED FIELDS ARE EASY FOR THE CLIENT TO SIGN. SAVES THE CLIENT TIME AND HAPPY TO USE IT. THE USER PUTS IN ALL THE INFO AT THE BEGINNING HELPS THE AUTO FILL TO HAVE EVERYTHING CORRECT SAVING TIME TO COMPLETE.

Aspetti negativi:

WHEN SIGNEES ARE ABLE TO SIGN PASS THE PART THEY NEED TO SIGN. USUALLLY USER INOUT IS THE REASON OR SIGNEE IS CLICKING THE TAB INCORRECTLY. I DO NOT THINK IT IS DOTLOOP, I THINK IT IS HUMAN ERROR.

Deborah
SALES AGENT (USA)

SIMPLEST FOR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND ESIGN

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: As a new agent I was forced to use dotloop provided by my brokerage. I felt it was burdensome and was never able to adapt. I used the form simplicity program in mls. It has become quite costly, so I decided to give dotloop another chance. Now 9 years later, I have rediscovered this product and am so pleased with the ease of preparing documents, signing and sharing the documents. BEST OF ALL accessing dotloop from my smartphone, which enables me to immediately address issues or last minute details.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to prepare, share and sign all the necessary documents for my sales transactions from my laptop or my smartphone

Aspetti negativi:

I deal with a lot of elderly sellers who only have one email address. This is a challenge since dotloop requires a separate email for each signor.

Lori

Dotloop signature

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of using dotloop for signatures

Aspetti negativi:

I do not really have any cons for the program

Donald
Broker (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Dotloop, the better option

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Dotloop takes the extra step in organizing your documents under different "Loops." This helps you stay on task and creates more organization. Plus, they now sync with the MLS.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, clients have trouble finding the email to E-sign because it goes to their SPAM folder. So you just have to give your clients the heads up to look there.

Tara

Dotloop is great!

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Dotloop is easy to use and implement in everyday Real Estate needs. Managing forms and transaction history is simple.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about dotloop is that you cannot merge loops if someone else has entered info. Also, sometimes fields will randomly delete when I am entering information.

Lisa
REALTOR (USA)

Make your transaction easier

Aspetti positivi:

DotLoop allows your transaction to flow with ease and simplicity. Buyers and Sellers have no questions, concerns or issues while using the software nor do the staff of different disciplines that are brought into the transaction.

Aspetti negativi:

No complaints or problems that I have encountered yet.

Crystal
Transaction Coordinator (USA)

Dotloop Review

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Dotloop is a good experience and easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use, able to see the history, user-friendly

Aspetti negativi:

it will decide to boot you at random times, causing you to have to get a code etc to log in, this is very inconvenient

Lena
Director of Operations (USA)

Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the experience is great. Easy to use and navigate.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to see all the documents together when I am in a loop. Very easy to add and edit documents. Shortcuts are my time savers. The links to "how to" video are super helpful and can be shared with other users

Aspetti negativi:

If the fields overlap by accident, the documents can't be saved. It doesn't provide exact place/ page that has overlapped fields, rather just mentions letter and a number with an error message that that document can't be saved.

Audrey
Fonte della recensione

Thank Goodness For DotLoop!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Make my life so much easier, organized and I love how I can go back to even closed transactions and pull up an archived file if needed. I love how it tracks my production and transaction history.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how DotLoop captures all my transactions in one easy to use place. The dashboard on Dotloop is the best thing for real estate since email!

Aspetti negativi:

The only function I'd I have any issues with is when adding new people to a new transaction. I use the same title company over and over but for what ever reason when I start typing her name it does not pull the rest of her info from my contact list?

CLAUDIA
REAL ESTATE AGENT & ADM (Portorico)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

DETAILS

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The organization of the properties.

Aspetti positivi:

i LIKE THIS SOFTWARE BECAUSE EVERY LOOP HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE LISTING AND WE CAN KEEP IT BERY ORGANIZED FROM ME AND THE BROEKERS, WE ALSO CAN KEEP TRACK OF THE COBROKE THAT CALLS AND THE CLIENTS THAT SAW THE PROPERTIES. I LOVE THAT WE CAN PUT THE DOCUMENTS OF THE PROPERTIES AND DIRECTLY FROM OUR PHONES AT THE APP.

Aspetti negativi:

THE DETAILS OF THE HOUSE (THE THREE POINTS) ARE NOT VERY ACCESIBLE AND in the phone app you have to click 3 times to access the details. it will be better to have ONLY the information filled at one of the 4 options such as task, the bell, people and documents. I was expecting that every change, new listing, every new information at the loop, the agents will get notified, but I have to go to whatsapp company chat to informed the changes, and then make the changes to dotloop.

Jo Ann
Principal Broker, Owner (USA)

Great Product!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My over all experience has been wonderful! I love that I am able to see what all the agents in my office are doing from my phone or desktop. Being a Realtor, we are always on the go, so having the accessibility from the app is HUGE for me. I am able to help any agents who have questions, or need me to review a file right away instead of having to make them wait until I get back to the office.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I am able to communicate with all of my agents and see what transactions are going on even if I am out showing property! My favorite feature is the app. It has saved so much time while I am on the go!

Aspetti negativi:

The only bad experience, or what I would suggest looking into, is how a couple has to use two different emails. I have ran into situations where the couple only has one email and it make's it a bit of a challenge. Other than that, I have been enjoying Dotloop.

Josephine
Director of Sales / Office Manager (USA)

Useful and Easy to use

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I a trying to find a way to make it a little ore cost efficient since we have so many users already. Its not but I do wish it was a little better for the broker trying to supply the system for its agents.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using dotloop for a while after going through many different CRM's and dotlloop is the best one so far. It can be used for digital signature, paperwork filing & compliance records, messaging inter office and with clients, and for tasks. It is a product we use on a daily basis and has been an integral part of our operations.

Aspetti negativi:

Just like every real estate software it doesnt do everything and that is ok but of course the functions of noot being able to upload picture files is sometimes difficult.

Sharon
REALTOR/Salesperson (USA)

Real Estate

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience has been exceptional. The cost/benefit is spot on. Affordable and easy to use.
It is truly the only product that I have been able to use with confidence on my phone. Living on the Lake of the Ozarks, we are out on the water all the time. I could not imagine trying to do my job without this product.

Aspetti positivi:

I am not very tech savy, and frankly just scared of technology. Dotloop is super easy to use on my laptop and also my phone. I like the fact that all parties get the information at the same time and can sign whenever, it does not have to go in order like some. I also really like the ability to see where things are at with the activity button. Customer service has been amazing. I have never had that over long wait. The reps have always been English speaking and well educated, easy to talk to and understand, and they understand me.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I could get the same benefit from the software as a single user, that teams get. I would like to have folders for buyers and sellers that house the same 4 documents that are needed on each. I would also like ability to put old loops into folders.

Cindy
Proprietà immobiliari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Review of DotLoop

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

Aspetti positivi:

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Aspetti negativi:

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.

Jean
Technology Director (USA)

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

Aspetti negativi:

As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

Candee
Broker - Owner (USA)

Powerful Platform

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I use dotloop as a single source for all of my document and file management and retention needs. The latest and greatest Forms, Contracts, Disclosures from my real estate associations always seem to be present. I love that I can even map interactive fields to my own internal/brokerage specific forms--fields that autofill based on the info used to create a loop. I have even created some forms that will do the math for me.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to use, highly customizable, very flexible yet consistent.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app leaves a little to be desired--I get that maybe it can't be as robust as the desktop platform, but it is a little bit difficult to navigate, especially when trying to download/export a document to a device to be distributed via an email account. Sometimes it can be challenging to locate older, but still active, files.

Emily
Emily
Licensed Administrative Assistant (USA)

A Great Tool For Contract to Close

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we were very happy with this system. The only reason we switched to docusign as a company was because Keller Williams did not want to be associated with Zillow, and Zillow bought out dotloop.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is very easy to navigate and use when preparing documents and sharing them to clients for e-signatures as well as cooperating brokers.

Aspetti negativi:

We experienced this very infrequently, but there were times when the system would glitch and lock the client out from signing a document. I think it was due to the document originator still being logged in or open on that document.

kimberly

A Real Estate Agent's Perspective on Dotloop

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I use Dotloop every day to ensure that my Real Estate Transactions are handled correctly and all steps that need to be done are done. There is no guessing if I have missed ordering Title Work or Inspections. They are documented, and can be shared immediately.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to organize all of our Real Estate Transactions and their documents, from start to finish, in one file, makes home buying transactions easy to track all aspects of the transaction. It is also easy to share any documents to others, and track the history of each document. One can also create tasks for themselves or others so that there is accountability and follow up.

Aspetti negativi:

The only Con to this software is that, on contracts, where there is a change needed, due to an error or such, you have to download the documents that needs to be corrected to your computer, then download it again to Dotloop, to make any corrections. If you do not do these steps, all signatures are cleared and the entire process has to be done over.

Monica
Proprietà immobiliari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Dotloope Rocks!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

nothing

Eric
Eric
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Good for management

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It’s probably my second favorite in terms of the digital signing experience but my favorite for management features

Aspetti positivi:

It works very well for document management and transaction management. Universal support with large brokerages

Aspetti negativi:

Zillow related The signing experience is good but not as good as DocuSign Some features are hidden and not easy to discover

Risposta di dotloop

4 anni fa

Hi Eric, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on dotloop. Best, Nick Wright Customer Marketing Manager

Bill

Fantastic Software Designed For The Real Estate Professional

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love using Dotloop with all my real estate transactions as it saves a tremendous amount of time with contract writing and delivery.

Aspetti positivi:

The Dotloop software is easy to use and very intuitive which makes it very fast to learn and be proficient as using. Using Dotloop saves a tremendous amount of time and energy when writing or delivering contracts and the best part of it is that you can draft, sign and deliver contracts from the comfort of you own home or office. After using Dotloop, I can't imaging going back to the way things used to be.... Meeting clients to get signatures, taking contract to other Realtor, meeting other realtor after their clients sign contract and then delivering to my office... I'm already tired just typing the way it used to be. Thanks Dotloop for transforming the way contracts are done and saving Realtors many hours of time that we can spend with our family or time that can be put toward finding the next deal.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I would change about the software is that once you start a contract or form it cannot be deleted... It can be archived, but not deleted. It would be nice to be able to delete forms that were mistakenly added to the loop or started but not signed.

Phyllis
Fonte della recensione

Dotloop makes it easy to have clients all over the country!

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am able to conduct real estate transactions with ease electronically which cuts my time down from printing out, getting signatures, faxing or delivering documents, etc. The time saved is worth everything! Dotloop gives me more options of use than zipform and is much easier to use. I am also able to take another agent's document and easily edit it in dotloop as a PDF.

Aspetti positivi:

Dotloop is very user-friendly and has almost every feature needed to handle real estate transactions from start to finish.

Aspetti negativi:

The least favorite thing is that when executing a Residential real estate contract, the last agent needs to insert the execution date, or the last date the contract is signed. Dotloop doesn't let the realtor make changes without wiping out signatures. This One item Only needs to have edit capabilities for the realtor OR it should automatically enter the execution date as the date the last party signature is input. This slows down the process GREATLY and takes out the electronic factor because the realtor has to save the final copy as a PDF, write in the execution date, and upload as another PDF - before sending to title, lending, clients, etc. - Filling in this date before final signature does not work because signature timing rarely coincides.