Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su SharpSpring

SharpSpring offers powerful, flexible marketing automation with fully integrated CRM and social media management for agencies and SMBs.

Ulteriori informazioni su SharpSpring

Stai visualizzando 694 recensioni

Mike M.
Managing Director
  • Data della recensione: 12/7/2021

"The marketing automation choice when value-for-money matters"

Commenti: We moved from HubSpot to SharpSpring primarily because of the price: HubSpot can be very expensive, particularly if you need to use the CRM and marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the market leader in usability and reporting (in my opinion) so we did notice a difference when moving to SharpSpring, but for 95% of the activities we undertake SharpSpring is at least as good as HubSpot and often better. The grouping of landing pages into funnels is one example of some great SharpSpring functionality that helps make your campaigns more effective.

Vantaggi: SharpSpring does everything you would expect at a competitive price. The tool is a very capable marketing automation system, with good email and automation capabilities, as well as some great tracking and social media features.

Inconvenienti: Reporting is good, but not as good as the best (which is HubSpot in my opinion). Although the capabilities don't hold us back, it would be nice to be able to have easy ways to measure the performance of landing pages/funnels.

• Data della recensione: 12/7/2021
Dave S.
Founder and Chairman
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2021

"Great Solution for a Small Agency"

Commenti: It has been a great enabler for our business and has really become and extension of our capability that we deliver our clients

Vantaggi: We love the fact that we can white label the product and resell to our clients. It adds a new source of recurring revenue for our business that we would not have without this capability

Inconvenienti: We’ve had some challenges setting up billing for our managed client accounts - that said, the SharpSpring team has been helpful and very responsive in sorting out our challenges.

• Data della recensione: 23/7/2021
Utente Verificato
Vice President
  • Data della recensione: 7/5/2021

"Not worth it"

Commenti: Not good. Lots of "oh yeah, sure, it does that." Only to find out that the software doesn't actually do what they just said it does or no one from sharpspring knows how to make it do that.

Vantaggi: Seemed like a great and more affordable option compared to HubSpot. Not much else to say here since we had a boat load of issues with it.

Inconvenienti: Everything was cumbersome. From onboarding to implementation. Even getting someone on the phone from the right department to help us when we had issues with email was a problem. Overall, really clunky and outdated. We ended up going to Hubspot and it's SO much better and not even that much more expensive especially when we think of all of the time we all wasted trying to get sharpspring to work.

Risposta del fornitore

da SharpSpring il giorno 13/5/2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with SharpSpring. We hate to hear that you had a negative experience with the platform. Our exceptional support is something we work hard to maintain so we hate finding out we missed the mark there as well. We never take losing a partner lightly and will use your feedback to continue to improve our resources for our agency partners.

If you'd be open to sharing any additional feedback, please email us at [email protected]

• Data della recensione: 7/5/2021
Lisa W.
Marketing Associate
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/4/2021

"SharpSpring makes my life easier."

Commenti: It's a great platform, and the support team has been very responsive with any questions we've had over the last few years. The onboarding process was great and we never felt alone in learning how to use it. I also like the regular webinars and learning opportunities that SharpSpring hosts for marketers/agencies.

Vantaggi: The email builder, landing page builder and form builder are all straightforward and fairly easy to learn. There are also help/support articles for pretty much anything I need help with or get stuck on. The "life of the lead" view is helpful to see a contact's interactions with our brand.

Inconvenienti: The email and landing page builders offer a lot of flexibility in layout/design, but sometimes they are a bit too restrictive in terms of moving elements around.

• Data della recensione: 13/4/2021
Rafael E.
Tech Lead
  • Data della recensione: 8/2/2021

"Awesome Tool - “Functional Middle Market Software”"

Commenti: They really help to centralize all our clients, CRM, Email marketing, Lead scoring, Landing page builder, marketing automarion, slaes analytics in one place.

Vantaggi: We keep on being intrigued with all the Sharpspring has to bring to the table. They are really here to help organizations like us. I love utilizing this product consistently and utilizing it to deal with my leads. As a sales rep, it is trying to discover a CRM that really works for you, not where you need to work for it. I like the convenience with the kanban sheets just as the advertising computerization for dribble crusades.

Inconvenienti: By now never saw something that came in mind right now.

• Data della recensione: 8/2/2021
Berenice P.
PROJECT MANAGER
  • Data della recensione: 29/1/2021

"Used as point solution with all the potential of an enterprise platform"

Commenti: The interaction with customers has improved a lot since we started using SharpSpring's marketing automation, we have a better vision of the various client profiles that we've interaction with, and we've been able to focus on every single one of them with a more mindful approach. The chatbot helped to get more leads because we discovered that visitors feel more open to sharing their lead information with a more dynamic tool than a form per example.

Vantaggi: It has a lot of features and they keep adding new ones. From only one platform I'm able to keep track of my client's websites, create the forms, and manage the submissions, leads can schedule meetings with specialists without having to wait (or to interact with another human being) and I can keep track of everything with the help of the Life of the Lead. The automations available are a big deal as well, everybody in the team is aware of their responsibilities and the platform helps them never forget to follow-up.

Inconvenienti: The email builder could use some improvements, maybe something more intuitive, more templates, more flexibility while making changes. Also, de contact manager is still kinda coarse, should work more like a database and not only as a display, it could be more flexible. And allow to bulk-import contacts with no emails could be huge.

• Data della recensione: 29/1/2021
Brian B.
Managing Partner
  • Data della recensione: 18/2/2020

"SharpSpring Great Platform With Amazing Support"

Commenti: Overall the platform is powerful at a great price, and the team at SharpSpring wants you to succeed, and that shows in their support, courses, documentation, and forums. Not only does SharpSpring benefit Right to Evolve internally, but our clients and the work we do see the benefits as well.

Vantaggi: SharpSpring has features to create marketing operations and track those campaigns either manually or automatically. Considering I can tie all the potential avenues of a campaign into one spot and see how users interact with is a great win. At a glance, it is essential to read the data and make the right decisions; SharpSpring brings all the data to one platform. It makes work more enjoyable that we can create a single campaign with a list of contacts, email templates, unique forms, dynamic pages, trackable media, automation, and analytics in one spot. Not to mention, once we create this base campaign and all its numerous pieces, I can then quickly use all the parts as a template to do another or a third, and so on. Making it very efficient over time. SharpSpring has a lot of features, but I am thrilled with our CRM, email marketing, ads, funnels, all in one location. All this and the support team have been top-notch every step of the way. I also like to learn myself, which they provide via courses, updated videos, and documents that my team and I can reference.

Inconvenienti: Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform. Like most, once you know the platform and its interface, you can be very successful. No difference here except that the design process between creating emails, pages, and forms all have their unique process. I believe it would improve user efficiency if the page and email creator, for instance, had a standard procedure and the same layout of tools. The platform has a lot of features with more coming, so you have to know where all the pieces are between the settings, marketing, and sales menu layout.

• Data della recensione: 18/2/2020
Utente Verificato
LEONARDO BURGOS
  • Data della recensione: 10/11/2020

"I LOVE SHARPSPRING"

Commenti: Sharpspring has allowed me to generate new clients and also provide marketing automation services that have helped increase my sales

Vantaggi: I like Sharpspring because it is easy to use and complete. It has very good tools for segmentation of email lists and tracking of leads and sellers.

Inconvenienti: I think I could improve the list segmentation and add other social networks for publication.

• Data della recensione: 10/11/2020
Darren W.
Company Director
  • Data della recensione: 16/2/2021

"Marketing Automation - at a fraction of the cost of Hubspot"

Commenti: I'm enjoying using it as being able to do everything in one platform makes life much easier and it's much more affordable than Hubspot. There are enough tools to keep the most experienced marketer busy to help attract leads through chat, emails, forms, landing pages etc...

Vantaggi: The ability to create a clear sales funnel and track your client through the sales process is really easy and highlights areas where more work and focus might be needed in your sales process. There is a ton of features to engage users and build your audience, you just need to spend time and be open to exploring ideas. Implementing dynamic content which changes depending on the customer persona is cool. The support team always reply same day, there is online chat (US times) too.

Inconvenienti: There are some definite bugs such as data fields 'locking' when creating a landing page and the later it becomes editable again. Strangely the design side of emails and landing pages is not cohesive. So you have a limited range of fonts in forms but lots of customisation for colours for headings, then the reverse for landing pages. Thinks like buttons for GDPR can't currently be customised which looks odd. Also, the onboarding process for Squarespace websites is different and this is not mentioned anywhere. Just needs to have someone invest some time to deal with all these issues and implement a decent upgrade. Generally, all very minor things but stacked up can provide a bit more challenging onboarding process than what it needs to be.

• Data della recensione: 16/2/2021
Travis B.
  • Data della recensione: 14/5/2021

"Great Automation & Marketing CRM"

Commenti: My overall experience is pretty good, but I do wish it was easier to get a mobile experience on Sharpspring.

Vantaggi: Great way to organize your sales team, properly track your leads/sales, & automate your marketing efforts.

Inconvenienti: There is no real functional or useful mobile application or version of this program. You really must use a desktop computer to get full use. The iPhone and iPad apps are a far cry from useful.

• Data della recensione: 14/5/2021
Stuart B.
Digital Specialist
Assicurazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/3/2021

"A great software alternative to Marketo or Pardot"

Commenti: It's a great platform overall. Expect great customer support, but also plan for a lot of time setting up automation workflows and action groups. But the tool will do what you need it to do, and then some.

Vantaggi: The biggest plus is its affordability - all the features you need at a price that is accessible. It has all the core functions one needs in a marketing automation platform, with a powerful sales pipeline and lead management component that provides an exceptional, integrated experience. Added bonuses are chatbox and book-time features included in the price, and the ability to sync Outlook emails to a contact's record. Lead scoring

Inconvenienti: The email editor can be a bit clunky and formatting copy and layouts can be finicky. The email previewer can be cumbersome. Visual workflows can be arduous to make

• Data della recensione: 23/3/2021
Christine M.
  • Data della recensione: 15/2/2021

"A Functional and Affordable Platform for My Small Agency!"

Commenti: Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to personalize and segment their marketing efforts to specific customers, and have seen great growth in engagement and revenue!

Vantaggi: When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency, I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or controlled interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require. The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!

Inconvenienti: Because of the large range of features, it can be a little intimidating to learn for some. But the onboarding team does a great job of walking you through implementation and getting you set up for success! Our agency focuses a lot on providing social media and content marketing services to our clients, and the SharpSpring content calendar is definitely not as robust or streamlined as some other platforms I've used. However, it's definitely not the focus of the platform, and there are workarounds for most of the issues I've run into with it. The SharpSpring team is also super responsive to feedback, and are constantly improving their product. I've already seen some great changes in the time I've been using the platform, and I'm confident the content calendar and scheduling tools will only continue to improve!

• Data della recensione: 15/2/2021
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder
  • Data della recensione: 24/10/2020

"SharpSpring is a Gamechanger for Campaign Tracking"

Commenti: SharpSpring has been a successful decision for our agency since we got it in 2017. Within the first month it was making a huge positive difference for us and our clients. Their support has been a big part of our success with it and it continues to be an essential part of our digital marketing offering.

Vantaggi: The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients. I really like the Life of the Lead feature where once you have a lead in the system you can track all their activity in great detail, seeing when they came back to the website, what pages they went to, if they opened emails, etc. We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.

Inconvenienti: It takes quite a bit of effort to get up to speed on SharpSpring as there are a lot of moving parts. But their support is great and always gets back to us quickly and efficiently to keep us on track.

• Data della recensione: 24/10/2020
Don R.
New Business Manager
  • Data della recensione: 23/10/2020

"Functional Middle Market Software"

Commenti: Overall, I'm very happy with my expereince with SharpSpring. I think it is a functional tool that is easy to use and it feels good to have check lists and to do's that are easy to set up. I like using this software.

Vantaggi: I love using this software on a daily basis and using it to manage my leads. As a salesperson, it is challenging to find a CRM that actually works for you, not where you have to work for it. I like the ease of use with the kanban boards as well as the marketing automation for drip campaigns.

Inconvenienti: The mobile app is inoperable and not relevant. Sometimes the search feature is challenging to use- sometimes you need to use the companies name, sometimes you have to use the contacts name. When working in the drip campaigns you have to be really specific about which dates you select.

• Data della recensione: 23/10/2020
Max P.
Director of Marketing Technology
  • Data della recensione: 30/9/2020

"Great Marketing Automation Software Alternative for Agencies"

Commenti: The onboarding experience was easy and helpful. They helped convert our old database into ready to import SharpSpring csv. Once we were onboarded the team helped us implement other features. As previously stated, their live chat and support is so far unmatched by any other CRM tool i've used.

Vantaggi: The software is easy to use and is constantly being updated with new features. Within our first year of using the tool, at least 4 new features were rolled out, all of which were useful. Their live support is great. They are thorough and they followup. There have been several instances where the team has followed up after the fact to check in and see if additional support was needed

Inconvenienti: I would love more training. The videos are good and useful, but would love more virtual webinars or if being a partner allowed for more 1-on-1 type training. I also wish some of the CRM fields had more customization instead of being default/standard.

• Data della recensione: 30/9/2020
Nigel L.
MD
  • Data della recensione: 8/9/2020

"Comprehensive Marketing Automation Software"

Commenti: SharpSPring has been a massive help to our business. We are agency partners and we have grown our business by using the software and demonstrating the power of the software to others. SharpSpring themselves are always looking to improve the software and often realse new features or updates which improve the overall experience. They are constantly evolving and I like that. It's what is needed to keep at the forefront of today's marketing.

Vantaggi: SharpSpring has a comprehensive range of tools to help you get the most from Marketing Automation. It integrates with your website easily and can track visitors to your site from all your differing campaigns. The tools are easy to use, once you have been through the training and can be manipulated to work together to suit your business. Delivering insights and analytics to help you tweak your marketing and increase your ROI.

Inconvenienti: The software is comprehensive, so there is a learning curve. You can get started easily with it, but you have to continue to learn to get the real powerful insights from it. Setting up takes quite a lot of tweaking to get the results you need, but it is simple and powerful to use and delivers results right from the get go.

• Data della recensione: 8/9/2020
Josh A.
  • Data della recensione: 27/8/2020

"Impressive product, exceptional value"

Commenti: I'm not spending as much time connecting tools and I'm spending way more time defining and executing strategies. I'm creating a robust customer engagement strategy that is inclusive of sales and marketing. I'm solving the problem of identifying content that the consumer truly wants and needs to convert.

Vantaggi: First, fantastic price. Personalization can drive amazing results. SharpSpring gives you a solid set of tools that all communicate with each other flawlessly and for an exceptional value. It's a sophisticated tool with a lot of depth, but the certifications, demos, videos, tools, customer service all make it very easy to use. Just when I think I've figured out the edge of the depth on the tool, I realize there's another level. The automation is top notch. The ability to track so many actions, behaviors and then to take action to help the customer go further along the funnel. It fulfills the needs of so many other tools - HootSuite, Sprout, Calendly, Mailchimp, CRM, Sales CRM, TypeForm, and WhoIsVisiting (to name a few).

Inconvenienti: Not a lot so far. I'll always take more templates, pre-made content. Don't get me wrong, it has content, but the more the merrier.Billing can be a little confusing, but I know they have an update coming very soon. In fact, I just received an update email about it. I'd love to see more progress on the SharpSpring iOS app.

• Data della recensione: 27/8/2020
Michael N.
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2020

"Sharpspring for the win--Top quality marketing software for a decent price"

Commenti: We've been using sharpspring for ourselves and as an agency for our clients. Love how well it tracks clients, incoming emails, syncs with our inbox, and tracks interactions for all of our clients.

Vantaggi: Looking to get the best out of my email marketing, Sharpspring gives me the chance to reach out to my whole list with a modicum of effort. The best part is the automation--triggers and the ability to build out a complex program make a big difference in efficacy and efficiency.

Inconvenienti: The email builder inside of the program--WYSIWYG. You can do this, but it's frustrating to make the thing look like you want it to.

• Data della recensione: 13/8/2020
John S.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2020

"Best ROI for Small Medium Sized Business"

Commenti: We are one of the earliest SharpSpring agencies and users. We selected SharpSpring for its price/performance for SMB companies. We have worked extensively with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and others - but for small businesses, it is hard to beat the full-stack solution and feature set in SharpSpring.

Vantaggi: Complete integrated tech stack for marketing and sales that includes the core functionality a business needs to execute full-funnel marketing and sales campaigns and manage the sales pipeline.

Inconvenienti: SmartMail provides 1:1 direct IMAP email, but it would be nice if there was a sales-driven email automation feature for low volume 1:1 emails to prospects.

• Data della recensione: 3/8/2020
Enrique V.
  • Data della recensione: 27/7/2020

"De las mejores herramientas de Marketing automático para la venta B2B Industrial"

Commenti: Muy positiva, estamos muy contentos con la plataforma, es muy completa y está orientada a realizar actividades comerciales con los clientes, mezcla muy bien la actividad de marketing con ventas.

Vantaggi: Lead Scoring, Visitor ID, Automatizaciones, lo bien que están alineados la parte de ventas y marketing, el media center me encanta

Inconvenienti: Deben mejorar los filtros de campos personalizados para oportunidades, es un poco molesto tener que exportar a una Excel para poder hacer filtros y tomar decisiones. El proceso de facturación de los clientes de la agencia, España es diferente a USA, no están acostumbrados a pagar con tarjeta de crédito este tipo de importe por separado, trabajan mejor con trasnferencia bancaria Los onboarding deben ser más profundos y ayudar a las agencias de marketing a saber usar mejor la herramienta, nosotros hemos dedicado muchas horas a aprender como usarla y cuánto mejor la usamos es más fácil venderla. El crecimiento de nuevos clientes que usan la plataforma depende de lo bien que le enseñemos a usarla y para ello, debemos convertir a mi equipo en expertos.

• Data della recensione: 27/7/2020
Bob M.
Principal
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 30/6/2020

"SharpSpring is full featured, low price, and amazing tech and account support"

Commenti: I've helped a number of businesses drive revenue with this software and it always drives more revenue for them. Of course, you have to understand how marketing automation works (I teach it at a local business school) and how to use the software correctly but there is a ton of documentation and how-to videos and when that fails, there's always a support person to walk you though whatever you're trying to do and they stick with you. My "customer success manager" will even get on the phone with a prospective client and help with a demo. Just a great company

Vantaggi: I love the way the tracking is displayed on a timeline so you can see everywhere a prospect went. The built-in CRM and sales funnel pics up where the marketing funnel leaves off and keeps the automation going during and after the sale to upset and resell. The new retargeting and (soon to be) advertising feature is amazing, not only retargeting your visitors but it finds similar customers to target. Overrall, it's really intuitive and easy to use, and I've used many marketing automation platforms over the years. This is the least expensive. No long-term contracts to sign but still has all the features of the much more expensive ones. And the LiveChat feature you can put on your Web site that was just added (at no additional cost) brings a huge feature that other companies charge more than the entire cost of the SharpSpring subscription.

Inconvenienti: No complaints at all. The learning curve wasn't very steep and the price is right. They even have evening support hours.

• Data della recensione: 30/6/2020
Christopher H.
Support Engineer
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/6/2020

"Sharpspring a CRM and Marketing Automation in continuously growing"

Commenti: You can create your forms into the platform and connect them between your web page, facebook and also the landingpages that you create in Sharpspring. The software lend you to ponderate leads to get closer people who is easier to win an opportunity and to give more importance to leads who are loosing interest in our products. The platform gives you feedback about which pages of your website have more engagement, so you can supply in those paths more value content that increase the interest that people have in your company, products and services. You can Schedule many things, like to send emails, to a list that could be dynamic, this means that with a criteria the list is going to grow according to the rules that you configured before. Action groups to make specific actions (task, change status in contact's fields, etc) and posts in Social networks. It is very easy to give following about commercial proccess in each pipeline without dependency of your salers because in this software you get together all the documentation of emails, calls and task, also you can configure each opportunity with checklist which describe all the task that a saler needs to complete to finish an opportunity, so you can know in each stage of the pipeline exactly what is happening.

Vantaggi: It is a platform that cover the manage of the commercial proccess and the use of information from the salers, this feed our Marketing Strategies and give us a continous improvement. Is easy to share tools between commercial and marketing teams about new campaings and we can obtain all the data to support, if a campaing was succesfully with a ROI that has the detail of each lead, opportunity and sales earned.

Inconvenienti: There is not automation proccess to include automatically changes in account's flelds. Sharpspring is working constantly in improving features, that is why we do not worry.

• Data della recensione: 6/6/2020
Linsey C.
Director for Marketing
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/5/2020

"My Secret Weapon"

Commenti: I love this product so much that I take it with me from role to role -- and it is always the legacy that I leave behind. It allows me to make a huge impact in a short period of time.

Vantaggi: For several years now, SharpSpring has been my secret weapon. I work largely with educational, startup, and nonprofit ventures - so we are always resource constrained. SharpSpring's platform allows me to leverage a small (or solo) shop into something of competitive size, then scale up as we grow. And it doesn't break the bank. When you're working with a skeletal or non-existent team, the ease of use and customer support become critical: SharpSpring always "wows" me on this. Plus, the automation lets me optimize the resources I have while the intelligence tools keep me from wasting time on projects with low ROI. SharpSpring delivers the functionality that gets me noticed by the higher ups. (In one role, we doubled all major KPIs within a year's time.) I couldn't do my job without it!

Inconvenienti: Marketing Intelligence software is complex and the learning curve can be challenging, even with great support. Also, not everything in SharpSpring is where I expect it to be - I often use the chat support function to find tools. Oh, and if you are West Coast, start your SharpSpring projects early as chat support wanes after 3pm Pacific due to the company being headquartered in Florida.

• Data della recensione: 4/5/2020
Ryan C.
Account Manager / Business Intelligence
  • Data della recensione: 29/4/2020

"Economical and POWERFUL Marketing Automation Solution"

Commenti: SharpSpring is a great tool and I have been so pleased with the automation and resources I have at my fingertips. The have great new features coming out all the time and their customer service and team members are always so helpful and enjoyable to talk to.

Vantaggi: All the marketing automation is incredible and so easy to use. We have been using the chatbot feature and love it! It is easy to set up and we have it integrated with Slack to make the ability to manage it simple. The email automation and workflow automation makes me day to day job so easy as well. I can set up new prospects in my sales workflow and they get moved down my funnel with just automation. It saves me a ton of time.

Inconvenienti: I love SharpSpring but the overall user interface is not the most beautifully designed one. However, I am getting so many features and resources for an incredible price that this is not a big issue at all. And it really isn't that bad.

• Data della recensione: 29/4/2020
Devin L.
Account Manager
  • Data della recensione: 22/4/2020

"SharpSpring is the Best of the Best"

Commenti: My overall experience with SharpSpring has been wonderful! While the platform still has kinks to work out (what platform doesn't?), their customer service is amazing and they move at a rate unseen by others to make the platform better every day. I highly recommend them not just for their platform, but their people are friendly as well.

Vantaggi: I really enjoy the various features that are available within the platform! It allows us to quickly and easily identify our prospects, capture their information on the website, and then market to them in a way that is meaningful and generates new business for us.

Inconvenienti: In their mission to make their platform compete, they often focus on getting new features out quickly but then have to go back and update later. I've seen this happen for them with tools like Video Calling, which became quickly available due to COVID-19 but lacks the robustness of other dedicated video platforms that I would imagine most companies already use.

• Data della recensione: 22/4/2020