Recensioni su Oracle B2C Service

Informazioni su Oracle B2C Service

Cross-channel solution that covers contact center, web, and social aspects of customer service experience.

Ulteriori informazioni su Oracle B2C Service

Aspetti positivi:

We sue this software to track user data, create cases, and order parts. Over all it works well with our other systems and has integrated nicely into our system.

Aspetti negativi:

There are occasional glitches and errors, but overall they tend to correct themselves.

Valutazioni di Oracle B2C Service

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Oracle B2C Service ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 31 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Oracle B2C Service?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (31)

Ritu
Ritu
Lecturer (India)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Oracle right now

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience is very great.i really like the contact management and staff account.as per the consideration of navigation and setup ,as well as dealing with multiple user is very easy.

Aspetti positivi:

This is very fantastic and easy to use software.it has customization ability as well as in built reporting functionality.servise cloud solution for customer support is very good feature.

Aspetti negativi:

The cons that I think is mobile version.

Tami
Supervisor Customer Care (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

Oracle B2C Review

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The switch that was made to Oracle was supposed to be a seamless and easy transition, but the reality was removed from that. Overall it makes categorization of customer cases much cleaner, however alot lot of the features that were supposed to be helpful take too long to load (for instance, the feature to save a procedure or reference for CSR's takes forever to load and is not very user friendly).

Aspetti positivi:

This software takes a while to become familiar with all of the various nuances and usages. That being said, once you have the basics down, it's pretty user friendly. My favourite feature is being able to assign cases to both individual employees and also to specific queues within the organization. For example, if I know my supervisor will work on a case personally or it's time sensitive, I assign the case to them, but if the customer in question requests to speak with a general manager, the case can be assigned to the customer care lead queue and they can work through the emails/cases as they come in.

Aspetti negativi:

This software is not very intuitive to use, and a goo amount of the features are very cumbersome to use. The load time is frustratingly slow, and the amount of times that chats get dropped is borderline unacceptable.

Cristy
Staff Auditor (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

RIghtNow Review

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's organized, up-to-date and easy to navigate within the platform.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoyed the chat feature that allows our team to easily view when a chat is coming through. I also enjoyed the filtering options for each specific queue to where you can view the oldest to newest and have each queue on a different tab. This helps in organization within the different working queues.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that RightNow cannot seem to handle large volume of transactions. I have to restart the application after a few tickets worked.

Kristi
Sr. CRM Admin/Analyst (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 11-50 dipendenti

Higher Ed and malleable solution

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our support center has used Oracle Service Cloud for 12 years. We have incorporated service, outreach, and sales across the student life-cycle - as well as using it as an intake and tracking tool for events, professional development and even book orders from faculty! The features of Oracle Service cloud are malleable and allow us to do creative projects - including a robust e-communication outreach, analytics of our extended hour and weekend support team, as well as some flexible technical integration with the student database. We could do even more if we had a stronger technical team - as I've seen programmers get in and it's like a kid in a candy store! If it can be defined, it can be done.

Aspetti positivi:

Flexible/malleable tool: If you can dream it, you can do it! The ease for basic users is important as people can hit the ground running. Service is simple with the basic tools in the knowledge base and the intake channels; chat and ask a question. The features are common across the consoles; so there is little learning curve when navigating from one tool to another. The training documentation available is fabulous and well-organized and there are forums of helpful people available for asking questions of a skilled community of users.

Aspetti negativi:

The sky is the limit - so it is difficult to know where to begin. Without a skilled programming team, the amazing API sits unused, even though we know we can do wondrous things with the tools available.

APRIL
Customer Service Representative (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good customer service record keeping tool

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Right Now is truly a good customizable tool that interacts with many other types of software.
It is a very useful and multifunctional software for customer service, order management and call management.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this software at work as a work-from-home customer support agent. I works perfectly in sync with our voice phone software and with our online store. It is so convenient to have Right Now to automatically pull up a customer's information and just a click to review all of their call history. Once you enter the order number, it's only one click to open the order in the online shopping cart software. We have a searchable knowledge base in Right Now that we use all the time and it is very good at pulling up the most relevant results. We can create call tags and plus send emails to managers, our service providers and customers.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a little slow sometimes. There seems to be a delay sometimes, but it could also be that it is working with many programs and keeping them all in sync. It's not too bad of a delay, but could be a little faster.

Patty
Rep (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 51-200 dipendenti

Most user-friendly and intuitive B2C software I've used

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I was extremely happy when I used this software. Not only could I find what I needed easily but I could also download the data accordingly to how I wanted to view it so I could save customer files according to the timeline I needed to contact them.

Aspetti positivi:

The data was extremely easy to manipulate and organize. The functions were extremely intuitive and easy to find helping to make my work very efficient, which was critical for me.

Aspetti negativi:

I'll be honest, there wasn't much I didn't like. There was a slight learning curve initially but when it's new to you, what doesn't have a learning curve?

Josh
Web Developer (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent platform! Wish Oracle didn't take over...

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: RightNow was a fantastic service cloud solution for customer support. The CRM system provided much flexibility for setting up custom business processes, workflows, and creating a fully custom backend and frontend display. Unfortunately, when Oracle took over and bought the platform in 2011, service started to decline and many formal processes that were not previously implemented were put into place. This created unnecessary roadblocks in advancing development of the product. As a product itself, however, RN is fantastic, and I hope the advantages of the product continue to outshine the negatives mentioned!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, customization ability, built-in reporting, workflows.

Aspetti negativi:

Working with Oracle (processes).

Gabrielle
CSR (USA)
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Simple Program

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I really like how easy this program is to use. It makes my job a lot faster and more efficient.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this as part of my role as a CSR. When first starting out, you will appreciate how simple this product is to use. Everything is self explanatory and almost impossible to break. I use it daily to create notes and incidents for my job. It has a great spelling function and lots of tools to ensure ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some glitches in the program that won’t allow me to login without following a certain sequence, if I don’t log in this order I have to reboot my system. I’m not sure if this is a company issue or software issue but it worth mentioning. Also, I feel that the programs run slower if mass people are logged on. It’s. It as easily integrated as some other programs.

Kaveri
freelancer (India)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

oracle: easy to use

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to utilize and is adaptable. The training documents are accessible so any new client can become accustomed to it by utilizing the product for at some point. The visit highlight truly assists with expanding collaboration. It tends to be modified to meet all business needs. Its viable blend offers clients web encounters and substance entry, so that contact and information on the client is a lot quicker and complete.

Aspetti negativi:

The disadvantage of this product is it can get jumbled and drawn-out to peruse. The system runs slow sometimes.

Dayane
Accountant (Brasile)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Oracle B2C is a very powerful system for all accounting department

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software has wonderful reports that help the company to analyze the numbers and improve your results. It is a powerful tool to a global corporate and integrate accounting systems. Tax systems from other countries are also integrated to Oracle according each tax countries' rules.

Aspetti negativi:

Due to a huge opportunities to have a report from the system it could become a little bit complex using the first time.

Chandra
Trainer (USA)
Software informatici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Oracle Right Now

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I use it daily. Right Now is a great product. I highly recommend it!

Aspetti positivi:

This cloud product is great for our customer support. We have used the live chat feature for several years. It is very easy to learn and use. When our customers have a question, ti is a great way for them to communicate with us through chat - right now. We get hundreds of chats a day.

Aspetti negativi:

I myself have not had any issues with this software and we use it 6 days a week.

Alicia
Incident Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy to Use Software But It Often Throws Errors and Forces Closed

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is easy to filter results, but it freezes up and has to be force closed way too often.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and easy to open new windows and view different information. Typically the load time is pretty quick.

Aspetti negativi:

It freezes up often and then I lose all my progress. There is a lack of easily customizable features, like adding a secondary contact for a ticket.

Vivian
Consultoria (Brasile)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo

Ótimo ferramenta para controle

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Ferramenta flexível / maleável: Se você pode sonhar, você pode fazer! A facilidade para usuários básicos é importante, pois as pessoas podem começar a trabalhar imediatamente. O serviço é simples com as ferramentas básicas na base de conhecimento e os canais de entrada; conversar e fazer uma pergunta. Os recursos são comuns em todos os consoles; portanto, há pouca curva de aprendizado ao navegar de uma ferramenta para outra. A documentação de treinamento disponível é fabulosa e bem organizada e há fóruns de pessoas úteis disponíveis para fazer perguntas a uma comunidade de usuários qualificados.

Aspetti negativi:

O céu é o limite - por isso é difícil saber por onde começar. Sem uma equipe de programação qualificada, a incrível API permanece sem uso, embora saibamos que podemos fazer coisas maravilhosas com as ferramentas disponíveis.

Baljeet
Oracle RightNow Architecture (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent CRM for Customer

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Great Software, I have been using this software since last 5 years. It really improved my customer experience and built good relationship with them

Incident Management, Staff Account, Contact Management, Marketing Campaign etc

Aspetti negativi:

RightNow Agent Console do not have mobile version but they have Mobile version for customer portal

Erez
2nd Tier Tech Support (Israele)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Oracle RightNow makes chat support easy and simple

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Standout features: creating hotkeys and easy to find related incidents.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to report, for a desktop based system in a predominantly web clients field it does its job exceptionally fast and convenient.

AYANNA
Supervisor (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Supervisor Customer Service

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Very easy to use and train new hires on. Navigating was easy and the set up was easy to explore. I used Oracle when inputting student orders, collecting payments, refunding students or just updating student information. Oracle worked well with RightNow.

Easy usage

n/a

Jillian
EOC (USA)

Great idea!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I really like the idea of right now. It makes dealing with multiple email address a lot easier. The overall look is something that needs some work and the search function could be easier to use. I do not like the fact that you have to create contacts/import names and emails in the system before sending emails. Its not great for the one off emails.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to be in multiple email boxes.

Aspetti negativi:

Search function is not easy

Kennon
Wireless Music System Specialist (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Oracle Right now review

5,0 4 anni fa

Utente Verificato
IS Officer and Data Analyst (UK)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An solution for every need

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use rightnow as an enquiry management tool for our client helpline. It does what it needs to do. I would say development could make the interface and navigation slicker

Aspetti positivi:

The system can be almost endlessly customised to meet the business need

Aspetti negativi:

The interface feels quite outdated and navigation can be rather counteractive

Yashasvi
Yashasvi
Internship (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Simply amazing; All what you need!!!!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this software I beleive needs improvement.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use and flxible. The training documents are available so any new user can get used to it by using the softwre for sometime. The chat feature really helps to increase team work. It can be costomized to meet all business needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Interface needs inporvement as it seems a bit outdated for me. Oracle needs to think of improving its features.

Michele
Academic Services Coordinator (Nuova Zelanda)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great way to track communications

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This system has been helpful when trying to understand students academic plans.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is great for keeping track of advice given to students. It allows employees to be on the same page all over an institution.

Aspetti negativi:

The downside of this software is it can become cluttered and tedious to read. The system also tends to run slow.

Juan José
Juan José
Accounting and receivable associate (Colombia)
Contabilità, 10.000+ dipendenti

Oracle b2c perspectives

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I enjoy using this program, is so personalized about the objectives that you or your company try to do, for the customers is also friendly

Aspetti positivi:

I perceive a good experience by the customers, as a user in back end the personalized tools are so powerful, the metrics that the program gives in order to pursue objectives are very complete. And finally automation through the process sincerely gives you a good experience like a user.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes is difficult when you try to update a tool, because takes long time doing that, is not in general but yes through certain features

Natalie
Sales Enablement Coordinator (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easiest queue management interface

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Love how intuitive it is, great for medium sized teams trying to distribute cases evenly and stay on the same page with previous contacts

Aspetti negativi:

Have to click in to see any flags on particular users

Johnella
Restorative Practice (USA)
Gestione formativa, 10.000+ dipendenti

Very convenient

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with Oracle B2C Service has been great!

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the ease of this software when using with my job. The access is very user friendly and gives me access to all the things that I need.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything about the software that I don't like, it is very accessible and I have no complaints about the software.

Daniel
Daniel
Consultor de BPM (Venezuela)
, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Oracle Right Now. Highly effective tool.

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Oracle RightNow, has an integrated channel for customer services. Its effective combination offers customers web experiences and content portal, so that contact and knowledge of the customer is much faster and complete. Effective product of Oracle.

Aspetti negativi:

The control panel is not very intuitive and allows very few modifications and adaptations. The user support is the same as other Oracle products. It leaves a lot to talk about.