Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su ABC Glofox

Questo software di gestione dei club ti offre uno strumento completo per gestire le tue attività amministrative quotidiane e aumentare le entrate.

Ulteriori informazioni su ABC Glofox

Aspetti positivi:

I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business hefty sums which we could not afford.

Aspetti negativi:

Unable to message a class via the app if a teacher changes or the class is cancelled.

Valutazioni di ABC Glofox

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

ABC Glofox ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 313 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato ABC Glofox?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (313)

Natalie
Natalie
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

First steps into new business made easier with GloFox

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Sales, leads, marketing, basically everything I need to operate a boutique studio. I like the waiting list feature and how easy it looks to make it both branded to my company and tailored to exactly what me and my clients need. I’m looking forward to starting the build process to see how it goes. The experience so far has been all good Fromm y perspective.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of Communication, with regular follow ups from sales team. Very friendly and helpful, giving lots of experienced based tips to help me get started. Seems to be simple system to operate, which is important for me as I’m not very technical with IT. I liked that we could discuss everything about the product and there wasn’t any pressure to go with GloFox. It just simply was the best value product for what I need. The app looks great, and I think going for the Gold option from the outset was the best idea, as it means my clients can be used to using the app right from the start, rather than just using web services initially and then having to change.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really, only thing I have noted is no compatibility with Spivi - which won’t be an issue but just something I’ll need to sort separately. I can’t see too many downsides at the moment, everything so far from first contact to agreeing to partner has been flawless.

3 anni fa

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear you're having a good experience. - The Glofox Team

Diego
Business owner (UK)

Alternative considerate:

Robust software and excellent support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I use Glofox to manage bookings, payments, databases and communication with my clients. The platform is comprehensive and reliable. The customer's service goes out of its way to help, and it is genuine support, be it software-related or financially related when my business was not so good for personal reasons. They also seem to value long-term relationships with their customers, they never increased my membership and never downgraded my software, even though Glofox kept improving and adding functionalities over the past years.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Glofox for years and always liked their approach to booking. Unlike in other companies, once my client has logged in to the system, they only have access to my studio, not an entire marketplace and competitors. And I don't have to pay extra for that, it is a built-in feature.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the option to have a dedicated app personalised to my studio was more accessible. But that is a broad issue caused by Apple and Google stores.

Fernando
CEO and Head Coach (Messico)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti

Great gym management software

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I would like to mention Colm Jones, I have been in touch with him several times and his service is just out of this world to meet my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of setup Great app for clients Having your own app

Aspetti negativi:

Can't really recall anything that I don't like, a couple things might be cool if they were added like bettering the discount code use, a couple more marketing tools, some social interaction within the app would be bonkers!!!

George

Putting off Potential Clients

1,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Appalling. This system is actively turning away potential clients of mine during what should be my busiest time of year.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to see leads, bookings and revenue.

Aspetti negativi:

The first interaction customers have with Glofox is very off-putting for them. It is very awkward and rather than giving suitable direction it tells potential clients that they are "Inelligible" to attend classes, which kills off the relationship before they have paid for a class or turned up

Shiniqua

Great Product Specialist

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

[sensitive content hidden] was brilliant, he was so insightful and a genuine expert in the world of fitness! A great piece of software that sells itself but also has a great team around as well.

Aspetti negativi:

There are tier systems understandable, I would say the jump in price between tiers is fairly signifiant

Russell

Great for my Gyms

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use it to manage the membership billing and session scheduling for our 2 gyms. It's been great and keeps getting better.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and edit. The members app looks great and works well, the members love it. It's cost effective compared to the alternatives. It's continually being updated and new features are being added.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really, any tech issues that might crop up are typically dealt with quickly by the support team.

3 anni fa

Hi Russell. Thanks for leaving a review, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Glofox. - The Glofox Team

Tara
Gym Instructor (Irlanda)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

great service by [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I have just done the sales call & everything was explained so well y [sensitive content hidden] , he made sure I understood what was involved & was very friendly

Aspetti positivi:

Everything I needed was included and more

Aspetti negativi:

I have not fully seen the system to dislike anything

Gustavo
Gustavo
Really bad (Messico)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti

Really bad

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It’s easy to use, that’s pretty much it.

Aspetti negativi:

Where do I start? Everything…from the setup…to dealing with their employees and their schedules, the errors that it has regarding payments and modifying a class, the bad integration with websites, when you cancel they play like you didn’t follow their steps…seriously explore more options before you get into this mess of an app

Katherine
Director (Irlanda)

Great services

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use as for clients, as for staff members.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't have a full access on my phone app. For all major tasks I need laptop.

juan
CEO (Spagna)

Great review

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: my experience is really good with the software ans the team

Aspetti positivi:

Glofox is really interactive ans easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

certain functions such as categorization of products are not well developed

Morganne
Owner (USA)

Worst Mistake of 2024

1,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: They told me they could transfer all my members (they meant only the adults not the kids), they told me I could enter in bank information (they meant the customer has to enter in their own bank information), they told me I would be able to transfer credit card transaction fees to the customer (they meant I could charge custom fees to specific memberships), and they did not tell me I would have to personally book each member into classes to track attendance. So much of this software is so complicated, and not at all a good fit for my business.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the look of it. I was first attracted to Glofox from the modern look of the app and website integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing was as promised. They will not give you straight answers as they sign you up. You have to pay before using the app. They will not refund unused paid months of their worthless service. If all you want is software where people register and book themselves into classes then this will work for you. If you want more out of your gym software management then this is not the product for you.

Khyl
Owner and CEO (Canada)

Do not use Glofox!

1,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Awful! I would 100% stay away and save your money. Mindbody is criminally expensive and I would rather go there because their customer service was miles better.

Aspetti positivi:

Surface level, it looks pretty, easy to use and has a good customer user interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Their customer service is awful. I was told "I don't know, here's a YouTube video." They deactivated my entire business by accident, deleting all of my memberships and billing cycles. They were unable to fix it other than reopening the account to everything being deleted. Then refused to help or compensate us for lost revenue.

Eduardo
Operations Manager (Irlanda)

Managing Studios Made Easy

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Aspetti positivi:

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Aspetti negativi:

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

5 anni fa

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Dominic
Manager (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Viable but slightly an incomplete product.

3,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the idea of using an app and an easy system of payment, but it heavily depends on your consumer age group. Reports were great indicators of revenue and made it easy to pay instructors. Customer support is very friendly and helpful in fixing issues and many features we complained about were fixed in the end. A large directory is available to help use the program. Able to check how many people booked into a class before hand (although rarely did people book long in advance). Refunds were easy.

Aspetti negativi:

The issue with Glofox is that it is completely filled with glitches. Everyday people would come and complain that they couldn't pay, their account showed credits but they didn't actually have any, or they bought 4 membership packs because it was too easy to pay with the system. Other issues: No family functionality, to sign in a family doing a class they need individual accounts and to log in separately. There is no rule for mass deletion/creation of classes and has to be done manually. Most annoying problem: After the class starts people cannot pay. This means I have to sign them into the class causing me admin. Other annoying things: Glofox announcements don't notify the customers unless they check the news, meaning important info is ignored. Report filters are NOT ORGANISED, meaning I have to scroll through 340 classes to find 1 class. Very annoying. At the start there were many app issues such as random closings, missing classes, and general payment issues. If someone wanted to join another class 10 minutes before the end of their class it would not allow it as it "overruns". Basically stopping me from making more money. If someone couldn't use technology then I would have to use a 'Guest' account, but if you can't book it in to lessons going on the same time, you end up being unable to get correct numbers for your classes...

2 anni fa

Hey Dominic, Thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback! We are happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business. Thank you addressing your concerns, we have noted them. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Stephen
Owner (Irlanda)
Fonte della recensione

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Aspetti positivi:

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

6 anni fa

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Audrey
Studio Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Happy we made the switch!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Aspetti positivi:

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

Aspetti negativi:

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

2 anni fa

Hey Audrey, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are very pleased to hear that Glofox is helping your business in all the ways you highlighted and that you feel supported. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Ryan
Director (Hong Kong)
Fonte della recensione

A booking system fit for group fitness businesses. Bonus: Massive data breach of client information

2,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It seems like a good solution for purely group class business models (like F45)/ Stripe payment integration and ease of refunds using the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Glofox's prices are at about the price point of Mindbody now yet offer a fraction of the services. No way to book reoccurring bookings for clients. No way to set up requests for bookings for PT clients. On the business side, the admin controls are terrible and I constantly had to contact tech support for clients being overcharged, and membership glitches like multiple memberships running, being charged after contracts, unable to cancel subscriptions. But the worst and the ultimate deal-breaker for us was when Glofox's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] notified a number of businesses via email, including mine, that customer data had been breached in late 2020 of all our current and previous clients (over 800 people). The time and TRUST lost from our clients was irrevocable, and it led to clients canceling memberships and finding other solutions.

2 anni fa

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry that you did not have a better experience with Glofox. We have released our Re-occuring bookings feature and continually work to improve our PT features and the stability of the product. Glofox acted in accordance with all GDPR requirements when the data breach was identified. We apologize that this breach affected your business. Sincerely, Marko Gazic

Jarrah
Irlanda
Fonte della recensione

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face. Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Aspetti positivi:

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems. I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Aspetti negativi:

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

8 anni fa

Hi Jarrah, Thanks for taking the time to right a review! We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Tyler
Sales Support Manager (USA)

Great Product! Can add a few features

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Aspetti positivi:

Syncing payments with bookings has helped us out tremendously

Aspetti negativi:

Some functionality needs to improve. Access to our stripe account. Holiday blocking features. Editing our custom app

5 anni fa

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has been helping you to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team. The Glofox Team

Mark
Irlanda

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Aspetti positivi:

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Aspetti negativi:

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

8 anni fa

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team. Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Nancy
Owner (Irlanda)
Fonte della recensione

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Aspetti positivi:

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually. -Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd. -They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience! -The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Nothing!

8 anni fa

Hi Nancy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :) All the best, Glofox Support

Carolyn
Manager (Irlanda)
Fonte della recensione

Very happy with this product and service.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Apps are the way to go. Very professional and easy to use. Glofox provides detailed accounting reports which makes my job easier. As I am not the most technically inept I use the customer care team quite a bit and I have always found them very diligent and fast to act on my queries. It's great to have so many tools available via Glofox but also have that knowledge that there is a team behind the software to help when needed.

Aspetti positivi:

Very quick to help and and answer questions. Super easy to use. Customers loved having the app.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I was very happy with it's continuous development to improve and the team listened to any feedback I gave.

5 anni fa

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Utente Verificato
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

How complicated became simple, finally we have a system that helps us generate business!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is customer friendly. It's layout is simple to use and once you understand the functions it's super fast which has meant staff training time is reduced as well as client training also. I have all the key information I need to hand and when reconciling month end figures and performance it has over halved the time taken and improved the accuracy of reporting 100%. The staff at Glofox have been fantastic from start all the way to support once we have launched. Marko was our project coordinator and his help and guidance has made the whole transfer feel seemless. The support staff are fast and really great at helping sort any queries we may have. The connection with stripe is working really well and has actually massively helped our cash flow as opposed to confusing direct debit charges and payment frequency's. I'm yet to establish something wrong with this system and if we identify any areas that need adjusting the team at Glofox already seem ahead of the game. The web integration is the easiest I've seen, having used mindbody previously I was astounded as to how simple this is, we can share direct links, you tube videos etc.

Aspetti negativi:

We are nearly and Month an Half into our full launch and as of yet I can't find anything I don't like about it.

2 anni fa

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! It's great to hear that Glofox is helping your business save time among many other things you highlighted. We're also pleased that you have had such a great experience with our support team. We look forward to continuing to support you on your business journey. - The Glofox Team

Glenn
General Manager (Irlanda)
Fonte della recensione

Glofox is a critical part of our daily operations and we couldn't operate without it

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Customer convenience is the biggest advantage. They can view, book and cancel without a messages or calls, back & forth ensuring our administration team don't end up spending their time with bookings and customer queries

Aspetti positivi:

It's extremely user friendly and has been simplified to ensure minimum amount of steps required in all customer aspects from booking classes to purchasing memberships. It allows customers to book in at any time of the day or night & allows us to have full transparency of who's attending each and every class.

Aspetti negativi:

Amendments to memberships are cumbersome and require alot of manual input. The new dashboard has excellent features however there were some nice parts of the old dashboard that have been lost which were very useful for our daily management information

7 anni fa

Hi Glenn, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We're working hard to make your day to day run even smoother in the long run. We have a tonne of new features in the pipeline, and we're also working on improvements to some older features that you mentioned. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as they're available - we can't wait for you to test them out! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Julie
Owner (UK)

Transformational

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: At the start of using Glofox I was a little apprehensive. There is a fair amount of effort to populate the data. The support I received at the start and ongoing has been exceptional. I feel fully supported by the Glofox team. In particular Stephen, who is absolutely amazing.
The feedback we have been getting from our members has been amazing. Our members have completely embraced Glofox, it's intuitive and allows them to be self sufficient and not dependent on the gym for payments and bookings.
Our team can spend time building relationships with our members instead of having to worry about paperwork, Par-Qs (all fully integrated), payment details, monthly subscriptions etc.
The user experience on the App is great. The back end system for the gym has helped us understand our business and look at opportunities for growth. We can run quick and easy reports, and email all our registered members (over 1000 now!) in one click. It's saved so much time and effort.
Glofox is an investment for your current business and future growth. I would strongly recommend Glofox for your gym.

The App

The web integration

7 anni fa

Hi Julie, thanks for the amazing review! We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve found our support team super helpful. It¿s also great to hear that your members have completely embraced Glofox - I¿m sure they¿re delighted to be able to book and pay straight from their smartphone! Keep up the good work and If you have any questions, we¿re here to help. All the best, Glofox Support.