Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Help Scout

Help Scout è un helpdesk basato sul web progettato per la migliore esperienza del cliente.

Ulteriori informazioni su Help Scout

Aspetti positivi:

In the basic pricing plan it allows you to create up to three support mailboxes and thus supporting three organizations with a single account.

Aspetti negativi:

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer.

Valutazioni di Help Scout

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Help Scout ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 207 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Help Scout?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (207)

Giacomo
Pizzaiolo cuoco (Italia)
Ristoranti, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Chat di e-commerce

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Chat di e-commerce classica dove il servizio clienti viene avvisato di un problema

Aspetti negativi:

La chat tende ad essere lenta ed a bloccarsi frequentemente

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support (Filippine)
Industria mineraria, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for Basic Customer Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have nothing to say about Help Scout's services, it does an excellent job, hands down. Though it's lacking some features and the pricing is a little bit high based on what features they offer. If you want just a basic customer service software for handling emails then Help Scout is a good choice.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout does what it's supposed to do and it's very good at it. No doubt about that. It's the very main reason why many companies trust Help Scout for their customer support management. You can create automations, saved replies, a knowledgebase, and a chat widget (they call it Beacon). Everything works as it's supposed to and we never had any issues so far. It's really easy to set up automations and saved replies, no need to look into their help docs. You just need to use your common sense to navigate through the dashboard. I am using it daily for my client's e-commerce business for the past 6 years and I can say that it's a really solid product. I also like their mobile app because it works really well. This is very important so you can attend to your customers even when you're not at your desk. Most customers want very quick responses and so the mobile app will be very handy when you don't have access to a computer. There's no issue with deliverability as all our emails and replies went straight to customers' inboxes, which is very critical for this kind of app.

Aspetti negativi:

I found another software that has more features than this app and the pricing is also good. I wish Help Scout will have a feature where you can snooze or schedule an email or reply, and the ability to create embeddable forms. Also, I wish you can connect your social media accounts so you will be able to easily monitor your social media audiences when they message you or when they comment on your posts. These are available on the other software I found and it is a great alternative to this software.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Help Scout is the most effective method of providing assistance

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Our clients' enterprises have knowledge bases, live chat, and self-service support widgets from Helpscout. However, since only one KB may be created per subscription, the Helpscout team may look into allowing numerous KBs per workspace.

Aspetti positivi:

Helpscout is our principal platform, as the vast majority of our customers require either a knowledge base or live chat help for their enterprises. Therefore, we provided them with a Helpscout-based knowledge library and made live chat available to them.

Aspetti negativi:

The platform's interface, especially the inbox UI, has a lot of room for improvement, and there is now just one knowledgebase template/design available, which is disappointing.

Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good for a temporary fix.

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's a good basic system. If you are looking for a ticket system this is a great choice.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use Knowledgebase was easy to implement Ticket system works as it should

Aspetti negativi:

Our business needed customer management and HelpScout was not a good solution for that.

Sam
UX Designer (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Service

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I really like the service and team I interact with. I have good feelings about HelpScout and like that they feel like a smaller more personal service for our size company.

Aspetti positivi:

They are just committed to being really great at what they are. I appreciate the tools and new features they add and they seem to have a great design team.

Aspetti negativi:

I’d like more messaging features like ability to target specific users and more granular control on in app messages. Would love ability to run surveys and get feedback in app but also in knowledge base articles.

Dwi
Customer Success Manager (Australia)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A great help desk platform

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a great platform for small to medium scales businesses looking for a help desk platform. It has some key features which cover the majority of everyday needs with the added benefits of additional items which could be used as you expand.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout has been a great help desk platform for our business. Outside managing customer queries, we've utilized their workflow and saved reply features to semi-automate and fully automate several key areas. This has saved a lot of time and allowed us to focus on the customer. We've also been able to build our customer query management process around Help Scout and use this across multiple teams. It's a straightforward and easy-to-use platform that is intuitive in some aspects.

Aspetti negativi:

While their workflow functionality is good, some areas are missing that would benefit this function. It would also be great if Help Scout had an internal SLA feature which was broad enough to cover various SLA scenarios.

Celeste
Customer Support Lead (Ungheria)
Stampa, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great customer focused company to work with!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent. While there is some admittedly cool functionality that other CRMs offer at higher prices, they don't make sense for our current business needs and you really can't beat Helpscout when it comes to their customer service and help resources. It's excellent working with a team who really care what their customers and their customers' customers think.

Aspetti positivi:

Their entire philosophy is centered around customer satisfaction and success. This mirrors our own approach and it's great seeing that in action. They are also great at handling questions and service requests, and I love all the support and information resources they offer.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the reporting functions were better and more detailed. Sometimes when something wasn't functioning in a way that worked for it, their response was suggesting a work around that would require a service plan upgrade when I figured out a work around that could work at our current level, but that is a very minor gripe.

Emma
Emma
Senior Director Product Marketing (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It couldn't be simpler to use; I adore it!

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Help Using Scout, you can easily categorize your support requests and generate customized reports for each inbox. We can track the growth of our user base, learn about the challenges our clients have, and observe how our support practices evolve thanks to the reporting tools. It also facilitates reporting on key performance indicators for our business, such as average response and resolution times.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like how Help Scout simplifies the process of reporting, sorting, and monitoring issues for our staff. All of our staff members are comfortable with Help Scout, which is why we've adopted it for internal and external help. The integrated nature of the Docs sites is another perk; I appreciate being able to rapidly link articles and check statistics about which sections of our help libraries are most popular.

Aspetti negativi:

For our rather modestly sized support staff, I can think of no significant drawbacks to using Help Scout. I'd like to see a couple additional features in Help Scout, but for our current level of assistance, it's perfect.

Jakub
Customer Success Manager (Polonia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

One of the best products I've ever used

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It was truly great: managing emails and knowledge base, getting reports, adding in-app tooltips - all of that worked flawlessly, and in rare occasions in which I had to contact their support, it was one of the best experiences as well. If I could choose the tool to handle customer support again, I would go for Help Scout - and I suggest you (aka the reader) to do just that!

Aspetti positivi:

It makes managing incoming cases feel good - I've tried and seen other tools used primarily for customer support, and none of them were comparable to Help Scout for me. In Help Scout the entire UI puts the focus on serving the customer right, being light on unnecessary noise. Might sound cheesy, but somehow lets you connect better with the person on the other side of the screen.

Aspetti negativi:

That I had to stop using it recently :( Other than that I didn't really find anything that I disliked there.

Amanda
Developer Administrative Assistant and more (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Very Solid Ticketing System

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, we absolutely love the app. It has suited our needs perfectly.

Aspetti positivi:

Love that you can set up multiple mailboxes and have multiple emails routing in to one space. The ability to see when a customer has viewed an email is also particularly useful and the search option is perfect.

Aspetti negativi:

Keeps disconnecting from apps and support couldn't fix it. No desktop notifications which would be immensely helpful.

Stampa, 51-200 dipendenti

Help Scout for Business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Help Scout has treated our company great. It has given us room to grow while helping us manage technology needs along the way.

Aspetti positivi:

This software allows extremely easy and efficient collaboration between administrators. The ticketing and email system can be configured many different ways and you can even integrate single sign-on.

Aspetti negativi:

There weren't too many things I don't like about this software. The only issue I have is that its report generator does not allow you to create reports for tickets cleared for each individual admin during a time period.

That Guy (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

Aspetti positivi:

I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

Jeff
Director of Support (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Terrific product. Great UI. Does lack on the integrations

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We've used Help Scout for several years. It's been a great product, really served us well. One of their best features is actually their marketing and weekly (twice a week now?) blog posts on Support, Marketing, and other related fields.

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy UI. I don't have to train newbies on using Help Scout for more than 10-15 minutes. It's that simple to use. VERY customer focused. It's not about a bunch of bells and whistles that are flashy fish hooks only intended to get bought by fishermen but not actually catch fish. Their product signs for the customer and the Support rep in it 8+ hours a day.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of integrations. They just rolled out with a Salesforce integration, but lack integrations in other areas. Also, they're primarily focused on email so tracking chats and calls aren't that helpful...you would need to drop that data into Redshift, Gooddata, Domo, etc. to get much functionality in it. So unless you do that, you're stuck compiling a bunch in Google Sheets. Caveat: if all you do is email and maybe chat, then this product is everything you need and more.

Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Email-Centric Ticket Management

3,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

HelpScout provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for both support agents and customers to navigate and use the software.

Aspetti negativi:

HelpScout primarily focuses on email-based support, which may not meet the needs of organizations that require support across multiple channels like live chat, phone, or social media.

Istruzione superiore, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for small teams!

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: When looking for customer service platforms, a lot of people will want it to feel human. Oddly, I love that it can be used to send confidential documents securely, and I don't have to interact. It's a great timesaver that way, especially when the people on the other end are using it for the same reason. Yes, you can add more personality and humanity, but in my case, I like being able to work uninterrupted, and no one ever has to say "have a nice day" because all we're doing is sending documents. If you're looking for something a little more personal -- it can absolutely be used that way. The notes and chat functions are helpful, and Help Scout is pretty adaptable to whatever your customer service philosophy entails.

Aspetti positivi:

-Extremely easy to set up, add employees to, and use on a daily basis without hassle. -Love the option to assign communications and update the status of them. -Simple, straightforward design. -Did I mention is was easy? Almost no training required.

Aspetti negativi:

-It would be nice to have more customization options. The simplicity is of appeal here, but the limitations are noticeable.

Scott
Rep Communications Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Potentially good system for handling customer service

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Help Scout serves its purpose well. And I like the fun congratulatory messages it gives anytime a folder is cleared out. All in all a good product.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout allows customers to send requests to a centralized email address, rather than to an individual, helping ensure that someone on the customer service end will be able to reply promptly. On my team, I handle most customer service requests. However, if I happen to be out sick, on vacation, or in any way unavailable, I can rest assured that another qualified person on my team has access to--and is monitoring--Help Scout to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Otherwise, a request might sit unanswered in my personal email inbox until I return. I also like that it's easy to store--and pull up-- information about the customer to see their history of past inquiries.

Aspetti negativi:

Automatic workflows are somewhat complicated to set up. I've found them unnecessary for the most part, but I'm sure they could be more useful for higher customer volumes.

Lucas
USA
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, flexible, and great support

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We've been using Help Scout for ticket management for about three years. Prior to Help Scout we had used several others, most notably Zendesk. We found that Help Scout was the easiest for our team to use, while still providing a good set of features for customization. The support team at Help Scout has been fantastic as well; they've been very receptive to feature suggestions, quick to resolve what few issues we've encountered, and every contact with them has been a great experience. That last part is important; I personally deal with the support teams of a dozen or so vendors on a regular basis and sometimes the lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension in level 1 support is astounding. Very refreshing!

Easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

No android app, but the web app is still quite functional on a small screen.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO (Bangladesh)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple and easy to use functionality

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Help Scout is a powerful customer service software that offers a range of valuable features to businesses of all sizes. While there are some potential downsides, the strengths of the software are significant and can help businesses provide top-notch support to their customers.

Aspetti positivi:

It has beautiful and easy-to-use UI and UX. It has been made by amazing professionals already in the customer care space. Help Scout can be brought on to any company scale and proves itself with metric improvements rapidly.

Aspetti negativi:

Help Scout's pricing plans are a little expensive, especially for small businesses or startups.

Carrie
Virtual Assistant (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I currently use Help Scout with a client and it is a great tool for staying connected and helping each other respond more quickly to her clients. Really neat software.

Aspetti positivi:

1. The number 1 thing I love is that emails are "closed" once they are responded to. When I'm in my own email, I have a tendency to never delete messages. Then I think I need to sort into folders and so on, but that's a waste of time and messy. Help Scout automatically closes them when you've responded to it. But you can still search for it and find it. It's perfect! I get Zero in-box with Help Scout! 2. I also like that you can tag people (reassign) so my client can assign emails to me that she wants me to handle. 3. You can tag the emails, so once a week, she can go in and find a certain type of message to work on those all together. 4. You can write a common response and then save it to be reused. 5. You can write notes within message and tag the team member who you want to see the note, but the original sender of the message doesn't see the note.

Aspetti negativi:

I found it confusing at first because I didn't know where the closed messages were going, and I was nervous about closing messages, that they would disappear. But it just took some learning. My client who added me to her account was able to show me how it works. I'm not sure what the Help Scout training is like.

Sid
Developer (India)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

The best CRM I have ever seen

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've seen, used and implemented several CRM solutions in the past and helpscout just blew them all. I now use them with all my clients! Great security too and functional system. the BI features are well appreciated.

Aspetti positivi:

In my 20 years I've never come across such an elegant solution as Help Scout. Everything works good, looks good. Nice integration with E-commerce platform Woocommerce.

Aspetti negativi:

The messaging feature is over-priced. $50/month just for showing pop-up messages in your widget is a but too much!

Daniel
Operations/Support Manager (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Our company has been using Help Scout for a little over a year now.

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We are a small business that has been steadily growing over the past two years. We began searching for a unified help desk service about 18 months ago. We tried another service first but found the cost and initial setup too daunting. We began a trial of Help Scout shortly thereafter. During our trial the Help Scout staff was eager and willing to offer assistance but I never felt pressured into committing to anything until I knew it was the right service for our company. They even extended our trial by two weeks because I had been so busy with other things I hadn't had enough time to test it out. In the beginning we only used the service to handle our e-mail and fax business. The fact that Help Scout integrates with our phone/fax service as well as our live chat service is awesome! Over the course of the next year we began utilizing more and more of the services and features Help Scout offered. We have found that the company has always been quick to respond when we had a question or needed assistance and was very open to any ideas or features we would like to see. They have implemented new features that have been invaluable in our day to day operations. We found the pricing structure to be very fair and flexible to suit our needs. The initial setup was very intuitive and only took a few hours before all of our services were up and running. I never felt pressured into paying for any services we didn't need. Overall we have been very happy with their flexibility and willingness to offer assistance when needed. We've very excited to try out some of the new features just implemented in the Help Scout Plus service and appreciate the offer to test it out before we commit to upgrading. Very happy customer!

Lindsey
Student Coach (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful and Easy to Use!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of use, overview of mailboxes and emails, time-saving shortcuts

Aspetti positivi:

Love seeing all message threads with the contact to the right when an email is open Like being able to star certain boxes so they show up first Love being able to have stored replies Like being able to keep notes that you can see at a glance upon opening an email

Aspetti negativi:

Don't like that it sometimes takes a bit for the numbers to refresh in mailboxes, from time to time. Don't like that you can't order or resize the starred mailboxes Don't like that multiple addresses for the same person aren't flagged somehow

Dustin
USA
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Help Scout is fantastic

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Been using Help Scout for years. The main reason I went with them over others was the still small business feel you can give your customers even with dozens of employees being involved in customer interaction. The tickets are silent to the customer, unlike many other products which a customer is nothing more than a ticket.

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy interface - Lower learning curve - Continually improving - Good customer support - All cloud based

Aspetti negativi:

- Per-user costs can add up

Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Help Scout is the best customer service management software out there.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Help Scout is the best way to manage client communications. It is efficient and intuitive, saving my team time and keep our communications organized.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout allows my team to handle client requests collaboratively and efficiently. The UI makes it easy to view my pending cases, as well as my teammate's cases making it easy to take it over if someone is out of the office.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no cons for Help Scout. All the features and functionality was incredibly well thought out, and it is amazing how helpful it has been for my team.

Lynn
Owner (Canada)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Help desk software works seamlessly with email for customer convenience

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to keep up with support and help co-workers with tickets. It's easy to update the status and make sure nothing is falling through the cracks. The integrated docs is great for looking up error codes or messages.

Aspetti negativi:

If customers respond to an email and reply with comments 'inline' with the original response, their comments get stripped out. And when customers paste images inline with their text it's hard to follow which attachments are associated with each comment.