Informazioni su Help Scout

Help Scout è un helpdesk basato sul web progettato per la migliore esperienza del cliente.

Ulteriori informazioni su Help Scout

Aspetti positivi:

In the basic pricing plan it allows you to create up to three support mailboxes and thus supporting three organizations with a single account.

Aspetti negativi:

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer.

Valutazioni di Help Scout

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Help Scout ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 183 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Help Scout?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (183)

Greg
Greg
Canada
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Completely changed our business - for the better

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Most companies using Help Desk software are in software development, tech or online commerce of some kind. We're in the boring, traditional business of veterinary medicine practice, and deal with hundreds of emails a day from clients and the rest of the outside world. We're the only vet company I know of that uses a help desk, and we use Help Scout - and absolutely LOVE it. We did use Zendesk previously, but found that it's way too complicated and not very personal. Pet owners don't want to be given a ticket # and feel like they're speaking to a robot. Help Scout solved that immediately when we switched. We have a lot of complex conversations via email that require multiple people being involved, communicating internal messages to each other about certain threads, etc. etc. Help Scout is absolutely fantastic, because it's very elegant in it's simplicity - but tremendously powerful in it's capability. On top of that, we've found their support team to be kick ass, highly responsive and always eager to try and figure out a solution to any issue we bring them. We are very loyal Help Scout clients, and plan to be for a long time.

Aspetti positivi:

- extremely simple to use and understand as a user - treats communications like human beings and provides a much more personal feel to communication (as opposed to making people feel like numbers) - fantastic support team that's very responsive and solution focused - solid API that allows you to bring in data from other apps so that you have a consolidated view of a client, beyond just their email history

Aspetti negativi:

- wish that the interface could be a little more customized for our specific needs - really don't have any downsides to it - it's a great product

Celeste
Customer Support Lead (Ungheria)
Stampa, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great customer focused company to work with!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent. While there is some admittedly cool functionality that other CRMs offer at higher prices, they don't make sense for our current business needs and you really can't beat Helpscout when it comes to their customer service and help resources. It's excellent working with a team who really care what their customers and their customers' customers think.

Aspetti positivi:

Their entire philosophy is centered around customer satisfaction and success. This mirrors our own approach and it's great seeing that in action. They are also great at handling questions and service requests, and I love all the support and information resources they offer.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the reporting functions were better and more detailed. Sometimes when something wasn't functioning in a way that worked for it, their response was suggesting a work around that would require a service plan upgrade when I figured out a work around that could work at our current level, but that is a very minor gripe.

Jakub
Customer Success Manager (Polonia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

One of the best products I've ever used

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: It was truly great: managing emails and knowledge base, getting reports, adding in-app tooltips - all of that worked flawlessly, and in rare occasions in which I had to contact their support, it was one of the best experiences as well. If I could choose the tool to handle customer support again, I would go for Help Scout - and I suggest you (aka the reader) to do just that!

Aspetti positivi:

It makes managing incoming cases feel good - I've tried and seen other tools used primarily for customer support, and none of them were comparable to Help Scout for me. In Help Scout the entire UI puts the focus on serving the customer right, being light on unnecessary noise. Might sound cheesy, but somehow lets you connect better with the person on the other side of the screen.

Aspetti negativi:

That I had to stop using it recently :( Other than that I didn't really find anything that I disliked there.

Utente Verificato
Director of Customer Success (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good for a temporary fix.

3,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a good basic system. If you are looking for a ticket system this is a great choice.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use Knowledgebase was easy to implement Ticket system works as it should

Aspetti negativi:

Our business needed customer management and HelpScout was not a good solution for that.

Laurène
Head of Customer Success (Francia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Help Scout is great for small teams looking for a simple and inexpensive shared inbox

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Help Scout is a great option for small to medium teams who do not want and overly complicated and pricy Help Desk software. It lacks some nice-to-have features but it will still help you provide great customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout is great for our 4-person Customer Success Team. We have been using it for over a year and it helps us provide high-quality customer support. It is easy to use, our customers like it because our emails look just like normal emails. Their support team is great, we always get quick and relevant answers.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the reporting feature could really be improved, and we would appreciate a few more features to improve the daily management of support tickets.

Shaun
Senior Manager, Success Engineer (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Stellar Support Tool for SaaS companies

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We support a B2B SaaS platform in the Marketing Automation space and provide email support. Help Scout executes very well against the challenges that we have.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout is purpose-built for Support teams which is fantastic. The features, UI, and reporting align closely with how we run our support team which makes things a lot easier. We're big on automation and building on top of our tools and have been very impressed both with the workflow capabilities as well as the API endpoints and integrations that are possible. The team behind Help Scout does a terrific job of supporting us, they have been extremely responsive, down to earth, and accurate in their replies.

Aspetti negativi:

To deliver a really good and consistent experience, the support channels of email, chat, and phone are very discrete and can't be blended as easily together as say a tool like Intercom (where we were coming from). While a short-term pain for us, I think delivering better in each of the channels ultimately made us a more mature team in the end.

Utente Verificato
Information Technology Analyst (USA)
Stampa, 51-200 dipendenti

Help Scout for Business

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Help Scout has treated our company great. It has given us room to grow while helping us manage technology needs along the way.

Aspetti positivi:

This software allows extremely easy and efficient collaboration between administrators. The ticketing and email system can be configured many different ways and you can even integrate single sign-on.

Aspetti negativi:

There weren't too many things I don't like about this software. The only issue I have is that its report generator does not allow you to create reports for tickets cleared for each individual admin during a time period.

CEO (Ecuador)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for starting with customer support

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It was good, although we decided pretty quickly to move to Intercom.

Aspetti positivi:

It was easy to get going and was the first app we used for customer service. It had integration with multiple other apps such as Mailchimp. Supports multiple users.

Aspetti negativi:

It was ticket-oriented, got us into working more with tickets than customers pretty quickly, not because HelpScout but because using tickets and emails for support. There was no integration with our website, so this was a bummer.

Sam
Sam
Partner (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Expensive, but good. There are alternatives if you're willing to sacrifice plug and play.

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: The alternatives to Help Scout are far and wide, but my recommendation for an option would be Free Scout. It is an open-source alternative to Help Scout that acts almost the same way. You need to know how to deploy the self-hosted service, or you can find companies willing to manage it for you. The downside is the setup takes a while, but the positive is that the cost is a small fraction of the amount we were paying to Help Scout.

Aspetti positivi:

HelpScout was the first shared emailing system we implemented that worked flawlessly with our setup. It rivals all other methods that focus on a ticket number approach but makes the communication process simple for users to grasp and professional yet informal. The best part of Help Scout for us was the shared inbox aspect and the ability to collaborate with others easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Help Scout is expensive. In my opinion, it is overpriced. They started at a great introductory rate and grandfathered those rates for early-stage users. I heard from many users when they increased their rates, all of whom got a personalized message from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], promising our rates would stay the same. Months later, they recanted on their promise and hiked our rates. It was not a great feeling being lied to, and my love for the company quickly disappeared. Other shared email services can replace Help Scout, but this is your best bet if you're looking for a simple approach and are not worried about the price tag.

Erik
Erik
Executive Director (Spagna)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Works well but lack of innovations caused us to move away

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: We used Helpscout to manage customer support. The system was competent but uninspiring. Rising expenses and other issues mentioned above caused us to break up with it.

Aspetti positivi:

Tracked tickets extremely well. Also the canned responses worked well.

Aspetti negativi:

The beacon on our website didn't work that well. There were often conflict issues so we just turned it off, which is a shame because it's a major feature we had relied on. After marketing en email as a spammer, we would continue to get emails in the future from that same email address.

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support (Filippine)
Industria mineraria, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for Basic Customer Support

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have nothing to say about Help Scout's services, it does an excellent job, hands down. Though it's lacking some features and the pricing is a little bit high based on what features they offer. If you want just a basic customer service software for handling emails then Help Scout is a good choice.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout does what it's supposed to do and it's very good at it. No doubt about that. It's the very main reason why many companies trust Help Scout for their customer support management. You can create automations, saved replies, a knowledgebase, and a chat widget (they call it Beacon). Everything works as it's supposed to and we never had any issues so far. It's really easy to set up automations and saved replies, no need to look into their help docs. You just need to use your common sense to navigate through the dashboard. I am using it daily for my client's e-commerce business for the past 6 years and I can say that it's a really solid product. I also like their mobile app because it works really well. This is very important so you can attend to your customers even when you're not at your desk. Most customers want very quick responses and so the mobile app will be very handy when you don't have access to a computer. There's no issue with deliverability as all our emails and replies went straight to customers' inboxes, which is very critical for this kind of app.

Aspetti negativi:

I found another software that has more features than this app and the pricing is also good. I wish Help Scout will have a feature where you can snooze or schedule an email or reply, and the ability to create embeddable forms. Also, I wish you can connect your social media accounts so you will be able to easily monitor your social media audiences when they message you or when they comment on your posts. These are available on the other software I found and it is a great alternative to this software.

That Guy (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

Aspetti positivi:

I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

Anthony
Web Designer (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Live Chat + KB --- Count Me In!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Whether it's pre-sales questions or general customer service, Help Scout was there from day 1. I was able to have them answer all of my pre-sales questions within a day or two, it mainly took so long because I wasn't sure of what all I needed but they kept responding question after question. Even after the fact when I signed up for their trial they started sending me helpful auto generated emails for tips and tricks on how to use their platform. Since it was a new platform of course I was bound to get stuck at times, but I was able to reach out at all times and get a reply back promptly. They were even nice enough to extend my trial because I hadn't gone through all of the features in depth yet.

Aspetti positivi:

They refer to support tickets as conversations, which might not seem like much at first but if you really think about how much you value your customers you will appreciate this verbiage. They have offline/live chat support pop ups that they call "beacons" and you can have different ones depending on where a customer is at on the page. This was extremely helpful for me as I am selling software so having a beacon on the general website for pre-sales was a must but I also wanted a secondary beacon behind a paywall for premium support and their platform allows for this type of setup. Lastly, most live chat companies only cater towards just that --- live chat. However, I wanted an all in one solution of live chat + a knowledge base. Help Scout has both available within their platform and it's super simple to setup.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I feel they could improve on is more features as far as layout and styling for the knowledge base. It was lacking in that sense but other than that I didn't see anything that I personally needed to be different.

Ian
USA
Software informatici
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

An excellent, lightweight, streamlined, modern helpdesk solution

5,0 8 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

First, Help Scout gets major brownie points for "eating their own dog food" -- they are all about the Customer Experience, and they live up to this philosophy by delivering not only a very easy to use and modern product, but answering support inquiries right away (and thoroughly), and publishing an extremely helpful and insightful industry blog. So when you buy into Help Scout, you're not just getting a great software product, but also getting a great organization running behind it. Aside from that I love how Help Scout does itself in fact deliver a great customer experience to our customers. It gets out of the way. Customers are not aware that we use it, in fact they believe they are emailing directly with me. Transactions are fast and lightweight, there are not many bells and whistles to complicate the process and slow down the support workflow. Help Scout made the hard decision to not allow custom fields on tickets, and while this at first seemed limiting, it has in fact allowed us to handle the ticket queue much more quickly, due to much lower overhead. For delivering quick and helpful email support, I can't imagine a much better way to bullseye the task than using Help Scout. We've been very satisfied with it.

Aspetti negativi:

The Docs section of the product is a little bit underdeveloped, but adequate. It would be nice in that area to have more cohesion the way you'd typically find in a generic content management system (e.g. Wordpress). For instance, currently it isn't possible to move an article from one collection to another -- you have to copy its contents, re-build it on the other side, and delete the original. That is my main complaint. In spite of that we have a full internal and external knowledge base hosted with the Docs feature, and it is adequate for our needs, if not exceptional.

Jeff
Director of Support (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Terrific product. Great UI. Does lack on the integrations

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We've used Help Scout for several years. It's been a great product, really served us well. One of their best features is actually their marketing and weekly (twice a week now?) blog posts on Support, Marketing, and other related fields.

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy UI. I don't have to train newbies on using Help Scout for more than 10-15 minutes. It's that simple to use. VERY customer focused. It's not about a bunch of bells and whistles that are flashy fish hooks only intended to get bought by fishermen but not actually catch fish. Their product signs for the customer and the Support rep in it 8+ hours a day.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of integrations. They just rolled out with a Salesforce integration, but lack integrations in other areas. Also, they're primarily focused on email so tracking chats and calls aren't that helpful...you would need to drop that data into Redshift, Gooddata, Domo, etc. to get much functionality in it. So unless you do that, you're stuck compiling a bunch in Google Sheets. Caveat: if all you do is email and maybe chat, then this product is everything you need and more.

Johann
Johann
Customer Support Specialist (Estonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

The review

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Really nice product for email support teams, but it doesn't do the work for others. I like the goal Help Scout has, but they need to fit to the market before they are dropping out.

Aspetti positivi:

It's your best solution on the market if you are looking to interact with your customers only via email. Really easy to implement and the CS is really helpful too.

Aspetti negativi:

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer. Limitations are set rather quickly when trying to customize Reports or being proactive with customers.

Andrea
Andrea
Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Simply the best customer support system

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The product is very well designed, easy and natural to use. On top of that, their support is excellent and they reply very quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how transparent the experience is for the user and how easy it is to set up and use. I like the integration with the KB system to quickly insert a reference to the article.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to tell. I'm really enjoying everything on it, especially now that they added the live chat so I can stop using other software for that. Maybe I'd love a more advanced system to manage the custom replies. I'd appreciate if there's a better way to manage formatting inside the editor for the KB.

Utente Verificato
Senior Project Manager (USA)
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very nice online customer support service

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I started my career as a support engineer, I used several ticket systems (simple support, kayako, zendesk, some others) and quite familiar with them. When I started to use help scout, I was quite impressed with it. It's very simple, yet it gives the support engineer all the things you need (add comments, canned replies, re-assigning, automatic actions, etc). Also it's very affordable and easy to start using. In fact, when one of my friends asked me for a simple support system, I did recommend him Help Scout. It definitely is better to pay them a small buck, rather than spending your time and effort on purchasing some big system, installing it on your own servers and customising it.
There are some minor things that I'd be happy if help scout improve upon, but otherwise I'm very happy with them.

Aspetti positivi:

* You can setup online ticket support system for your clients very easy and cheaply * Your support engineers will have everything they need to support your clients effectively * No bloated unnecessary features, only those that you need

Aspetti negativi:

* Online mobile version leaves much to be desired * No way to merge several tickets at once * You can't make a note/reply and keep the ticket open, you have to re-open it.

Jeff
Director of Support (USA)
Software informatici
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Organization and focus on delivering excellent customer service

4,5 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

They are super responsive. They are pretty rad and transparent: if something goes wrong on their end they are not afraid of admitting fault. Which leads me to trusting them because I can believe them. I know that tells you very little of the product, but as leadership that's something that I really need. Other environments—blameshifting—I cannot stand and can't trust, believe, or hope that they'll hold true to their promise. We're leaving another vendor for that reason. Their system is very responsive, quick, simple, and easy to learn. There aren't too many bells and whistles which simplifies my life when onboarding new teammates. Their docs are well written and engaging.

Aspetti negativi:

The vendor is great! I'd say a better or more thorough live chat & phone integration would be great. We communicate with customers via email, phone, live chat, and Twitter. It's hard when all these are fairly decentralized. Help Scout *does* have a live chat integration (which we use) and we can forward VMs to Help Scout (which is great). But if you're looking for tracking call length, live chat length, or some of the other nifty metrics in one central place, you'll need to use Excel or a Google Sheet. Or use everyone's API to feed into your own system.

Founder (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

We use Help Scout to stay on top of our customer support

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Help Scout helped us get a handle on our support workflow and as we've added to our support team, it's made that process painless. We use the custom sidebar apps to great effect.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout is a focused, straightforward support mailbox product, and we've been using it to great effect since we switched over (from a shared inbox for support) a couple of years ago. We were happy with the pricing, and we use the custom sidebar add-ons to great effect. We've written our own sidebar app that gives our support team access to a ton of useful customer information and error logging without ever leaving the mailbox. When we've dealt with Help Scout support, they've also been great. Help Scout does exactly what we want.

Aspetti negativi:

Help Scout is a relatively slim and focused offering (although they are indeed adding new features all the time) this was actually a *selling point* for us, as we didn't want a super-complex tool for this but I am sure that for some users this could be problematic.

Utente Verificato
CEO & co-founder (Paesi Bassi)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Couldn't run my business without it

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: For any business, customer satisfaction is crucial. Help Scout is the tool to make it fun and easy.

Aspetti positivi:

After having used Zendesk for a while, I was not happy with its and complexity. I wanted to have a support desk tool that made it look like it was regular mail to the customers. And HelpScout did exactly that. After having used the free version for more than 2 years, we are now on the Business plan. It was great that we could have used it without having to spend money on it, but it's soo good that it's definitely worth every penny. The Docs integration is perfect, as we use it in replies to customers, in the beacon for self-help and we now also embed the docs on our website through the API.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great if we could set a custom threshold for the spam filter, as we have a bit too many false positives.

Maurice A
Maurice A
Operations Director (Honduras)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Dead Simple to use Help Desk

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our company uses HelpScout as its internal Help Desk for all of our associate's requests/needs such as equipment request, payroll inquiries, BYOD access, and so. We found HelpScout incredibly useful; it has increased our response time and productivity, and we are starting to build our internal Knowledge Base. Moreover, most importantly, the price is affordable and goes along well our needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Initial setup is straightforward. We currently only use the ticketing/email feature in HelpScout, so setup and email configuration were complete in less than 10 minutes. The interface is clean, direct, and getting used to the layout is quick. We have synced our main Mailbox queue to a private channel in Slack, so each time there's a new ticket is sent there, which is beneficial to keep track of incoming tickets. Working with HelpScout is simple and straightforward. Currently, we only use the ticketing feature, and it's been a gratifying experience. All the essentials like adding internal notes, tags, tagging other agents, and replying to customers are there. My favourite feature is the search function, which helps you find that four-week-old ticket you closed a while ago easily just by searching a few keywords that were included in it.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, the only complaint we had was the "next" feature, once you reply to a ticket, the next open ticket assigned to you would pop up immediately, and if you're not careful, you might respond the wrong thing to the customer!

Ridge
IT Help Desk (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty good, the price increase is unfortunate, but it is a solid system.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is pretty easy to get setup and using, even if you need to transfer info from another system. It is a very streamlined ticketing system.

Aspetti negativi:

It likes to stop functioning from time to time. You will go to reassign a ticket to someone and it'll take 10 minutes. It usually clears up after a bit, but for them to have just done a price increase for this product with no real enhancements (at least none I've noticed) its odd that this is happening so frequently now. They also made some changes to the reporting which at least made our lives a little more difficult for the type of reporting we were doing.

Scott
Rep Communications Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Potentially good system for handling customer service

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Help Scout serves its purpose well. And I like the fun congratulatory messages it gives anytime a folder is cleared out. All in all a good product.

Aspetti positivi:

Help Scout allows customers to send requests to a centralized email address, rather than to an individual, helping ensure that someone on the customer service end will be able to reply promptly. On my team, I handle most customer service requests. However, if I happen to be out sick, on vacation, or in any way unavailable, I can rest assured that another qualified person on my team has access to--and is monitoring--Help Scout to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Otherwise, a request might sit unanswered in my personal email inbox until I return. I also like that it's easy to store--and pull up-- information about the customer to see their history of past inquiries.

Aspetti negativi:

Automatic workflows are somewhat complicated to set up. I've found them unnecessary for the most part, but I'm sure they could be more useful for higher customer volumes.

Sara
Donor Support Associate (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Help Scout helps out

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Help Scout helps out in a pinch. I definitely recommend any company or business that has a customer support component to it to use their software and platform to start.

Aspetti positivi:

When I used to work at ActBlue as a support associate, I really liked Help Scout's ticketing system. It was straightforward and less confusing than Intercom. Escalating and de-escalating issues was pretty easy. Help Scout is a huge help for customer service, people oriented folks like me.

Aspetti negativi:

This is just a theory but I feel like Help Scout works better with certain email addresses than others. For people who have older emails such as hotmail, aol, or yahoo - their messages don't come across so clearly, which makes helping our customers and clients a real challenge.