Informazioni su Caspio

Caspio è una piattaforma a basso contenuto di codice per la creazione di applicazioni per database online, che non necessita di competenze di programmazione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Caspio

Aspetti positivi:

It includes almost all features of a good database management system with sufficient security options. It also integrates well with other applications and existing business processes and data.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a bit of a learning curve if you are unfamiliar with database software. In the beginning I had trouble integrating it into my WordPress website and making it mobile compatible.

Valutazioni di Caspio

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Caspio ha una valutazione complessiva di 4.6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 136 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (136)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Caspio?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Michele G.
Project Manager (Italia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Utilizzato per lo sviluppo di un progetto cliente

4 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Molto ben documentato con una sezione dedicata al training con video ben fatti e semplici da seguire. Molte funzione di base già implementate e pronte all'uso.

Aspetti negativi:

Credo che serva una conoscenza di base in fatto di sviluppo web (HTML / Javascript) per poter creare un App con delle caratteristiche avanzate, non credo si possa definire un software "No Code"

Daniel F.
Daniel F.
Marketing & Comms Team Leader (Nuova Zelanda)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

High Feature Low-Code SAS

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: After trialing a large number of low-code software, this option was a clear winner due to the customizability of apps and compatibility with wordpress.

Aspetti positivi:

Fully featured software. Rock-solid infrastructure. There is few things that we have found can't be done with capsio. Any additional features can be custom developed. Unlimited users, unlimited tables. Dataviews can be purchased cheaply. Specialists also provide very helpful 24/7 live chat support.

Aspetti negativi:

Storing 10,000+ of photos inside the apps can become a bit expensive.

Eric T.
Director (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Caspio - create powerful web applications with little to no coding.

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We collect data from a variety of customers and generate benchmarking analysis. We used Caspio to not only collect the data and manage the data process, but also have created a management backend to control our internal processed to create custom reports. The workflow capability automates a lot of work for us which has improved our productivity (for example, automatically sending status reports for review).

Aspetti positivi:

If you have a group of Access gurus, you can master Caspio. The applications allows you to take your database applications online very easily, but also provides a high degree of customization (using JavaScript, CSS, and HTML) to build full applications. We replaced manual, inefficient processes with online workflow-enabled applications in very little time.

Aspetti negativi:

There are very few features that I do NOT like. This is just a great application and we have used it to automate our remote processes, collecting data online and the management portals to run our business.

Risposta di Caspio

mese scorso

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you've significantly improved your productivity with Caspio. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

Craig R.
USA
Fonte: GetApp

Great potential, but stay away if you're not an enterprise client

3 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

- Basic database builder tools have more built-in options than similar software, so it's easier and faster to build more complex setups - If you don't know code, the interface and logic is very close to MS Excel, so the learning curve isn't too bad - Easy to embed and publish applications - Has an unlimited app user model (though not administrators), which is superior to other database app builders that limit user capabilities and charge based on users. This is ideal for customer-facing applications where users need to be able to more advanced functions outside of simply viewing. - Offer a free plan that is fairly well featured, though would only be useful for internal or personal apps

Aspetti negativi:

- Pricing structure is highly frustrating for a small business user or team. Basic paid plans have no access to APIs, Zapier, or automation/importing, which is high for the base plan compared to similar apps. To get those features, the next level jumps over 4x higher. - "Datapages" allotted for each plan (which is the foundation of the app) are misleading since similar competitors use an allowed number of "apps". Some basic applications in Caspio need 10-20 data pages, but the basic plan only allows 5. Ultimately a large amount of time was spent figuring out how to cut out pages and combine features, killing user experience. - Had a bad experience with customer support (sales) when I accidentally deleted an entire table. Was informed that as a basic/free trial user they would have to charge me to get the table back, even though it existed. And days saved was only a few, so had to quickly decide. They were not sympathetic to my plight even as I was in the evaluation stage. - If you're a major enterprise with a large budget and some programmers, Caspio may be an ideal solution. If you're a small business, be very careful when evaluating and I'd recommend looking elsewhere. The subscription models and definitions are confusing and you may find yourself with an app built during the free trial and realizing you can't possibly afford to launch it.

VP of Operations (USA)
Assicurazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti

Easy App Deployment; Very low code; Lots of functions

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Caspio is an inexpensive way to publish your apps. If you have an idea but don't have enough coding experience, or if your team is small, this is an excellent service. If you are an advance web developer or if you need an app that does some advanced operations, this servive will not fit your needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Caspio is an excellent app deployment tool. Period. We had the "mid tier" level, so base your expectation accordingly. Caspio hosts your databases, your user authentication, your web deployments, and hosts all your actions. It's very low code involvement, so if you have an idea for an app, you get it up and running in 15 minutes. Their customer support is quite helpful and they will back to you, but again, we did have a mid-tier plan.

Aspetti negativi:

While low code involvement is good for quick deployment, it's limitation is lack of flexibility on your own customization. While Caspio let's you customize some of the "look and feel" of your app, advanced operations/visuals are not easy to do and when you can do them, they are clunky.

Karen W.
Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Caspio is a robust, affordable option for organizations without in-house IT!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: A software developer for over 20 years, I help small to medium-sized organizations, mostly nonprofits, find affordable software that supports their business processes. I found Caspio when I was searching the marketplace for a low-code platform that could be used to build a type of software that does not exist in the marketplace and it allowed an organization to build their dream application in a matter of months....custom software at an off-the-shelf price! I have been impressed with all the options available as well as the excellent online documentation and customer service of the Caspio support team.

Aspetti positivi:

I think Caspio is incredibly easy to learn and use and it allows non-technical professionals to quickly establish a data-centric web-based application without needing to know Python, Java, or another programming language. I have been a software developer for 20 years, so for me the tool takes even less time -- and functions like triggered notifications and tasks allow me to add "behind-the-scenes magic" so one process can trigger dependent processes in a seamless way. I also love the support team's helpful and responsive attitude.

Aspetti negativi:

Truly my only complaint is not a bad thing, just a choice -- I wish I did not have to wrap all the Caspio code in separate HTML, mostly b/c I do not think it is as easy to teach to non-technical people. Most of the organizations I work with need help getting everything set up and launched but then can largely be trained to maintain and extend their Caspio app...and while HTML and CSS are not complicated, they are not as predictably explainable as the tables and datapage interfaces.

Quinn S.
Customer Support (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti

Grows with you

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I would say that one of the best things about working with Caspio is the drag and drop builder as well as their support staff.

Aspetti positivi:

Our company was looking for software that would enable us to launch clean, professional looking website features quickly. Caspio offers a fairly simple used interface that allow rapid development of new ideas and their features are well rounded. They have some of the best support staff around.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features we need are only offered on costly plans.

Elena M.
Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti

So Impressed

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: oh the customer service both on chat, email, and phone, is a cut above the rest. I don't know how Caspio manages to always be there for me... so impressive. Way better than the big guys.

Aspetti positivi:

This cloud based Database management solution is really helpful for non-coders like me. So many features that really made my consulting business excel in the competitive industry like mine.

Aspetti negativi:

There should be a multiple check box feature, where the choices can be pulled from other fields. Also, the rules for conditions are very limited. For example, if you want to disable other check boxes when one check box is selected - you will never be able to do another conditional rule for that check box that you have said should be disabled. I mean, there should be an ability to apply multiple conditional rules on a field.

Mark M.
Founder (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Caspio - Partners for The Long Term

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've now been using Caspio for over 12years and have to say that, as a company, they've matured over that time. Customer support is definitely above average.

Aspetti positivi:

Speed of project development from idea to deployment is, for me, the number one attraction as a Caspio developer. You can try things out for real very quickly and ask clients for their thoughts/opinions as you go along. Caspio's low-code platform makes it possible for someone to provide robust, mission critical data-driven systems without having a background in coding.

Aspetti negativi:

I have very few issues with using Caspio and any that I have are either minor - or get resolved quickly.

Ben T.
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Best Database Software on the Market

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We build ALL of our financial reports, safety & compliance reports, staffing reports, and more... We have an easy to use platform and we have moved up through various stages of use as we figured out more ways it could help our business. Now, we are POWER USERS with the full, unlimited package. We LOVE the software

Aspetti positivi:

I love Caspio because it is so easy to use. I work frequently with much larger companies, and they gush when they see how much power we have to manage our data with the Caspio platform!

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any real negatives. I love the ease of use, the customization, the data mining, and preset reporting.

Utente Verificato
Senior Systems Analyst (Arabia Saudita)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great out of the box, with options for advanced applications

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are converting a manual workflow for a team (with variations depending on individuals) into a stream-lined online application, with consistent data, access control and automatic email alerts for all parties involved. This will allow the team to spend more time on other issues.

Aspetti positivi:

One can create an on-line survey within a few days. Online support (via chat, email or phone) always tries to find a solution for you, and is also honest in stating when your ideas cannot be achieved. There is also a great user forum.

Aspetti negativi:

For a more complex workflow and for refinements in display of data, one has to learn/know about SQL and Javascript

John R.
System Analyst (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Great alternative to traditional applications

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I was able to take 22 tables from a legacy, standalone application, export them from MSSQL into Excel and import them to Caspio. After some of that learning curve, and some instructionals from Caspio, I finally worked out and connected all the tables so they could be queried for reporting. Building the datapages after that, I could do simple things on my own but it became clear to me that I would need their professional services to build my application (in 4-7 weeks compared to 8 months if I were trying it on my own). If I knew the interface better, I might not need their services but time is a factor in my decision.

Aspetti positivi:

The low-code approach frees you from having to learn any programming language and rely upon it. It is flexible enough to allow you to build literally any kind of application you want from simple to complex, which is powerful and liberating. No more dealing with filthy vendors!!! Their support, even on the free tier, is outstanding. There is also a TON of information and instructionals available on the web. They seem to want you to be successful, and go the extra mile to help you be successful.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a steep learning curve, BUT the peak is not high and it won't be long before you are comfortable and moving along building things at a good clip. I'm also not fond of a cloud-only solution as it is our data and we should be able to replicate/backup the data to local servers directly. It looks like this is possible with the API, however that's only available in the most expensive tier. You really have to have a good understanding of your business process and the SDLC to avoid making time-consuming mistakes.

Liz K.
Program Manager, XLerator Network (USA)
Ricerca, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Dynamic software for managers wanting to create apps quickly without IT consultants

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Caspio has been excellent! In the past, I have used Caspio to build an integrated set of applications for a Statewide startup program. Specifically, I created publicly available online submission forms and internal use applications including: portals for the paperless reviewing and scoring of submitted applications (for both videos and text/ file upload submissions), online participant registration forms, post program report collection tools and alumni tracking apps. The success of each of these applications was evidenced in their long term use, whereby we received and reviewed ~800 applications over 4 years. Currently, I am using Caspio to create stand alone applications for a different program. These include a sort-able and editable database of research facilities for public reference, a metrics report collection tool for grant participants, and a contacts database for internal use and tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

The organizational aspects (tables, views, datapages, authentications) and flow of the steps within each of these features are intuitive and easy to follow. This framework of a few 'tools' with many guided steps and options in each tool make it less intimidating for a novice to create an application independently that suits their specific program needs. However, what I like just as much about Caspio is their amazing customer service. I can't say enough about their timely and courteous responses all the way from their Sales and On-Boarding Executives to their Account Managers and Session Experts (whom I highly recommend working with for insights and help with more complicated builds or specialized features).

Aspetti negativi:

Although Caspio is constantly improving their product and educational material demonstrating how to use it, there are always more features that can be added to allow users to control the look and feel of an application or to allow for example more filtering options across tables. However, there is a balancing act between creating user friendly features and highly customized ones without needing to write additional code to achieve the aim.

Oliver N.
Head of Product Development (Danimarca)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

More than meets the eye

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Caspio has more than made our flagship application possible for us without having a team of programmers. It has widely extended the possibilities of the application and helped inspire features and the overall scope of what our application is and can become. After years of working with Caspio, I have learned to use the platform to much of its potential, and yet I still haven't found the limits to what it can do. The platform specialists are very skilled, and with expert sessions available, you can accomplish things on Caspio way beyond what it appears to offer. It is, indeed, much more than meets the eye.

Aspetti positivi:

While Caspio is a low code platform enabling fast development of very high quality apps, it does not stop there. What has been important to me, is that the platform is virtually unlimited in potential. The versatility and quality of this platform makes it the perfect choice even for high complexity applications.

Aspetti negativi:

Simple apps may be developed very swiftly, while maintaining high levels of security and quality. More complex apps require more capacity and in depth development. While this is a low code platform, it does not prevent the use of code, and with it, the possibilities seem limitless. And it still has all the benefits of not having to code from scratch, ease of use, high security, etc.

Joseph H.
History Volunteer for Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) (Canada)
Forze di polizia, Lavoratore autonomo

A Canadian pleasure to receive Caspio's help, service, security & support

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Caspio has been absolutely wonderful and extremely favourable, and I would never consider leaving Caspio except that if the cost of maintaining my table was too costly for me. I am very, very proud of how Caspio has been able to tailor my table needs to the precise and exact style of what I want, and what I want my clients to learn from exploring the table. My table is modern, accurate, colourful, precise and as I have said I am very proud of it. I am also very conformable about the high level of security which Caspio Bridge provides for my table. Security of my table is very important to me. Thank you.

Aspetti positivi:

First, I am extremely pleased with the affordable cost of Caspio Bridge provided to me by Caspio which allows me to continue my historical research and record my work on a table which is open to all of Canada as well as the whole world. I am a senior citizen with a limited income so the cost is very important to me. Secondly, I sincerely appreciate the dependability of Caspio Bridge because my table has never failed my thousands of clients. Since I first started with Caspio many years ago, my table has never failed. Thirdly, I value the dependability of Caspio Bridge support including the expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have the ability, knowledge and skills to improve the performance of my table. I am amazed how technicians including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are able to resolve every little glitch which I encounter. I am very appreciative of their service, professionalism, and friendship.

Aspetti negativi:

I can only think of one issue, and that is the complexity of the 'styles'. This is one area that I always need help with as the learning curve about 'styles' is too steep for me. In the case orf 'styles' I always ask for and receive help from Caspio, and I thank you.

Dominique C.
CEO (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Living in the low-code age

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: There is no doubt that Caspio allows you to create robust cloud applications very fast. As we have now entered the age of low-code and that the opportunity to have SaaS systems, that used to be reserved to large enterprise and government bodies, is now reachable to man small to medium size enterprises. In this respect, Caspio has played out an important and critical role by offering a reasonably priced and powerful platform to them.

Aspetti positivi:

Caspio is a very flexible tool for creating and maintaining SaaS systems for your company or for your customers. You need a basic understanding of relational database and how to work with them. Once you are there then, maybe after a few hours, you are ready to go. Everything else when it comes to creating queries and views, unless you want to create something unusual, is straight forward. Designing datapages is also quite easy and only requires a minimum of learning time. Publishing the datapages on your website is also excellent as Caspio offers different options for achieving it, depending on what web publishing tool you are using.

Aspetti negativi:

As we are doing solution prototypes using MS Access, we tend to upload the application database into Caspio to speed up the process when implementing a solution. The drawback with this method is that although we can upload tables and data, we cannot upload views. This is mostly due to the fact that Caspio does not handle views in the same way as MS Access, in fact not allowing a few functionalities such as calculated fields. Caspio, over the last few years, has come up with means of addressing this shortcoming by adding extra functionalities in database management.

Gordon S.
Director of Research (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti

Extremely Useful Resource

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We use Caspio to help distribute data, to inform stakeholders, to allow users to narrow results and answer their questions, and to hopefully allow for a stronger understanding of what we do (our business plan) and how we do that (our business model). Ultimately, as a public research university's academic program, we need to provide transparency and accountability.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, ability to develop skills within and while using the software. Online tutorials (including YouTube videos/projects) are very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the definitions for associations between fields (e.g., cascading listbox...) can at first leave a new user uncertain about how the form or data-page will function.

Co-Founder and CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Definitely not "no-code", but still low-code and very powerful

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: I felt very empowered with Caspio, but kept running into walls. I don't know Javascript or HTML so anything code-related that wasn't laid out exactly within a tutorial was frustrating to tackle. I also struggled to build out a front-end that looked good and tied to the datapages I was building, and the templates Caspio provided me still required that I knew web development to get running, and I did not know how to customize them. I did appreciate that pages could be easily embedded within Wordpress or other website builders. If I knew how to code, I would definitely use Caspio though. It gets thing up and running sooo fast. Using as a base for the backend is a great idea as it is 100% customizable. In that case I would totally recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

It is 100% customizable, and there are tutorials for just about everything. The community forums are also active, with Caspio support actively participating. Professional Services seemed very capable and able to do just about anything for you if you needed it.

Aspetti negativi:

For just about everything I wanted to do there was some need for a "custom" solution, and I was heavily dependent on my account manager who was always ready to refer me to Professional Services for even simple integrations.

Risposta di Caspio

2 anni fa

Thank you for the valuable feedback. While many complex applications can be fully developed using Caspio's point-and-click and drag-and-drop tools, the ability to extend the platform via industry standard languages such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL opens up additional capabilities to innovate and build something truly unique. Thank you again for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to our team internally.

Brenda B.
Web Developer (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Building Databases Made Easy

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Caspio and their customer service has been A+. My account manager has been with me from the beginning and has always replied to every message within one day. The technical support is always there to help and fix all of my problems without hesitation. The users of my database (Ages: 40-70) never complain, everything is easy to manage and they love the Membership Database and how pretty and manageable it is.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Caspio is that you do not need to be a master in code development in order to build a database online. The click and go step by step process is very easy to use. Also, implementing within WordPress or other applications is very easy to do. The How-to Videos are an excellent way to learn to use the product. The formulas within the tables allow you to be more diverse with your structure. I can't name just ONE thing, I love many!

Aspetti negativi:

When I first purchased Caspio in 2016, I was not able to export in PDF, with their updates that is now possible, but my only issue is in order to use you have to have the level of Caspio, which will cost more money. The good thing is if you want a change submit a request, 9 times out of 10 they will update and include with their next release.

Richard D.
President (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 2-10 dipendenti

Caspio - The Best Database Platform On the Market

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Thanks to Caspio, our project developed into Security Patrol Track Inc., a first class Security Guard Management system for the use by security company managers to track and document the activities of their security officers. Although I had 35 years of financial experience in the security industry, when we first began our project, I had no experience with database systems whatsoever. I tried several platforms but couldn't even understand the terminology and never was able to actually create even one table. I then found Caspio and within an hour, was able to build a table, a submission form to enter records into the table and a report to pull the records out. It is truly a "No Code" platform! Our original app has now grown to 250 datapages and we have over 18,000 users.

Aspetti positivi:

It is truly a "No Code" platform! Our application, however, would never have been so successful (due to my lack of knowledge) without the support of the Caspio Customer Service and Professional Development staffs. They are all truly invested in the success of their customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Although it may seem to be sort of a contrived response, I really cannot think of a criticism of the Caspio system. The typical criticism of a technology company would be their inadequate customer service. However, as discussed above, their support personnel are almost always available, always knowledge and will always go out of their way to find a solution.

Greg C.
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The Best Cloud Database Application in the Market!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I have been an extremely satisfied Caspio customer for over 12+ years. I have built hundreds of apps using their cloud database platform and they have allowed my company to quickly and effortlessly deploy applications in a timely fashion. In my opinion, there is no better cloud database product in the marketplace. Caspio is simply the best!

Aspetti positivi:

- Ease of Deployment - Low Code Environment - No Hardware to Maintain - Zapier Integration - The product continues to evolve.

Aspetti negativi:

- Looking forward to more advanced Zapier integrations such as the ability to search for a record in the database. - Scheduled reports via email would be a welcome enhancement

Tim B.
Executive Director of Continuous Improvement (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Caspio for the Win!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It's a great company with some exceptional people.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is relatively easy to use, but you must make a commitment to learn it. The great news is that if you aren't a programmer they have a great Managed Application Services Team that will do the work for you. The software has enabled our company to rapidly create solutions and integrate data that was previously stored in various spreadsheets and databases. We are connecting data that we never thought possible. Thanks Caspio!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. We have enjoyed the platform and the support has been great.

Trenton F.
Manufacturing Director (USA)
Macchinari, 201-500 dipendenti

Customized Data Reports

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: We were able to work with the project management team to build a productivity, waste, and uptime reporting tool that streamlined our process and cut many labor hours out of each week.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is web based, so you can reach it anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

If internet is down, the software is not usable.

Tzofit G.
Senior Director, Information Center/Archives (USA)
Editoria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing Service from Caspio!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have made so much internal data available to our employees that they can search on their own to get the answers they need. The best part is not having to rely on our IT department to implement these projects. From start to finish, our department can do it on our own and customize it the way we want. We are about to launch an internal Records Management System -- if we would have bought something out of the box and used IT to implement, it would have cost us in the six figures. With the help of Czar Zurich Placente, we have been able to build this system in a few months with ease. Czar has been so unbelievably responsive and professional throughout the entire process. His knowledge of every aspect of Caspio has been amazing. I absolutely love working with him and already thinking about other ways we can use Caspio to leverage our other internal projects -- with Czar's help!

Aspetti positivi:

I love Caspio because it is so easy to use. We have several databases running off of Caspio, and I could not have done it without Caspio.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing! Sometimes there are some features that require custom coding, so that can become frustrating, but for a minimal price, you can get help with Expert Hours.

Theodore B.
Senior Operations Manager (Canada)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Caspio for Logistics

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have found that the team at Caspio and the application builder itself are rock solid. Extremely reliable, willing to help with the very small issues that have come up. I could not ask to work with a better organization.

Aspetti positivi:

It is so quick and easy to build data entry forms, surveys and reporting. Many of the applications I use take less than an hour to build from completion of planning to putting in use by our team at the warehouse.

Aspetti negativi:

There are little things that you need some programming help with, like column justification in reports or adding colors, but they are minor and the support is out there to help the "non-programmer" get the job done.