Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Caspio

Caspio è una piattaforma a basso contenuto di codice per la creazione di applicazioni per database online, che non necessita di competenze di programmazione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Caspio

Aspetti positivi:

I wanted to build something web database but I am not equipped with solid computer skills, and Caspio really saved me a lot of time and effort to get what I wanted.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a bit of a learning curve if you are unfamiliar with database software. In the beginning I had trouble integrating it into my WordPress website and making it mobile compatible.

Valutazioni di Caspio

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Caspio ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 213 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Caspio?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (213)

Henry
Henry
Systems Manager
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

OK product, appalling support

2,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Ernani
dj (Italia)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

interessante

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

il software è facile da utilizzare, anche per neofiti come me

Aspetti negativi:

l'interfaccia è esteticamente troppo essenziale, avrei preferito qualcosa di più elaborato

Daniel
Daniel
Marketing & Comms Team Leader (Nuova Zelanda)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

High Feature Low-Code SAS

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: After trialing a large number of low-code software, this option was a clear winner due to the customizability of apps and compatibility with wordpress.

Aspetti positivi:

Fully featured software. Rock-solid infrastructure. There is few things that we have found can't be done with capsio. Any additional features can be custom developed. Unlimited users, unlimited tables. Dataviews can be purchased cheaply. Specialists also provide very helpful 24/7 live chat support.

Aspetti negativi:

Storing 10,000+ of photos inside the apps can become a bit expensive.

Assicurazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti

Easy App Deployment; Very low code; Lots of functions

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Caspio is an inexpensive way to publish your apps. If you have an idea but don't have enough coding experience, or if your team is small, this is an excellent service. If you are an advance web developer or if you need an app that does some advanced operations, this servive will not fit your needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Caspio is an excellent app deployment tool. Period. We had the "mid tier" level, so base your expectation accordingly. Caspio hosts your databases, your user authentication, your web deployments, and hosts all your actions. It's very low code involvement, so if you have an idea for an app, you get it up and running in 15 minutes. Their customer support is quite helpful and they will back to you, but again, we did have a mid-tier plan.

Aspetti negativi:

While low code involvement is good for quick deployment, it's limitation is lack of flexibility on your own customization. While Caspio let's you customize some of the "look and feel" of your app, advanced operations/visuals are not easy to do and when you can do them, they are clunky.

Craig
USA
Fonte: GetApp

Great potential, but stay away if you're not an enterprise client

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

- Basic database builder tools have more built-in options than similar software, so it's easier and faster to build more complex setups - If you don't know code, the interface and logic is very close to MS Excel, so the learning curve isn't too bad - Easy to embed and publish applications - Has an unlimited app user model (though not administrators), which is superior to other database app builders that limit user capabilities and charge based on users. This is ideal for customer-facing applications where users need to be able to more advanced functions outside of simply viewing. - Offer a free plan that is fairly well featured, though would only be useful for internal or personal apps

Aspetti negativi:

- Pricing structure is highly frustrating for a small business user or team. Basic paid plans have no access to APIs, Zapier, or automation/importing, which is high for the base plan compared to similar apps. To get those features, the next level jumps over 4x higher. - "Datapages" allotted for each plan (which is the foundation of the app) are misleading since similar competitors use an allowed number of "apps". Some basic applications in Caspio need 10-20 data pages, but the basic plan only allows 5. Ultimately a large amount of time was spent figuring out how to cut out pages and combine features, killing user experience. - Had a bad experience with customer support (sales) when I accidentally deleted an entire table. Was informed that as a basic/free trial user they would have to charge me to get the table back, even though it existed. And days saved was only a few, so had to quickly decide. They were not sympathetic to my plight even as I was in the evaluation stage. - If you're a major enterprise with a large budget and some programmers, Caspio may be an ideal solution. If you're a small business, be very careful when evaluating and I'd recommend looking elsewhere. The subscription models and definitions are confusing and you may find yourself with an app built during the free trial and realizing you can't possibly afford to launch it.

Eric
Director (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Caspio - create powerful web applications with little to no coding.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We collect data from a variety of customers and generate benchmarking analysis. We used Caspio to not only collect the data and manage the data process, but also have created a management backend to control our internal processed to create custom reports. The workflow capability automates a lot of work for us which has improved our productivity (for example, automatically sending status reports for review).

Aspetti positivi:

If you have a group of Access gurus, you can master Caspio. The applications allows you to take your database applications online very easily, but also provides a high degree of customization (using JavaScript, CSS, and HTML) to build full applications. We replaced manual, inefficient processes with online workflow-enabled applications in very little time.

Aspetti negativi:

There are very few features that I do NOT like. This is just a great application and we have used it to automate our remote processes, collecting data online and the management portals to run our business.

3 anni fa

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you've significantly improved your productivity with Caspio. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

Karen
Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Alternative considerate:

Caspio is a robust, affordable option for organizations without in-house IT!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: A software developer for over 20 years, I help small to medium-sized organizations, mostly nonprofits, find affordable software that supports their business processes. I found Caspio when I was searching the marketplace for a low-code platform that could be used to build a type of software that does not exist in the marketplace and it allowed an organization to build their dream application in a matter of months....custom software at an off-the-shelf price! I have been impressed with all the options available as well as the excellent online documentation and customer service of the Caspio support team.

Aspetti positivi:

I think Caspio is incredibly easy to learn and use and it allows non-technical professionals to quickly establish a data-centric web-based application without needing to know Python, Java, or another programming language. I have been a software developer for 20 years, so for me the tool takes even less time -- and functions like triggered notifications and tasks allow me to add "behind-the-scenes magic" so one process can trigger dependent processes in a seamless way. I also love the support team's helpful and responsive attitude.

Aspetti negativi:

Truly my only complaint is not a bad thing, just a choice -- I wish I did not have to wrap all the Caspio code in separate HTML, mostly b/c I do not think it is as easy to teach to non-technical people. Most of the organizations I work with need help getting everything set up and launched but then can largely be trained to maintain and extend their Caspio app...and while HTML and CSS are not complicated, they are not as predictably explainable as the tables and datapage interfaces.

President (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Caspio for the win!!!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Caspio has been very good. I'd highly recommend Caspio to anyone who is looking to create powerful, customizable web and mobile applications.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent feature set.By far and away the best technical support of any company I work with, always responsive and helpful.Great training and reference resources.Extremely customizable, limited mainly by CSS, HTML, and JavaScript.Less expensive than many other no code/low code platforms.They actually even offer a limited free tier, which has been great for me to help non-profits keep costs low for certain smaller projects.They keep adding new functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

At first the interface took a little getting used to, but now I find that I miss it when working with other platforms. I also didn't understand the datapage concept at first but now that I get it I actually kind of like it.

10 mesi fa

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled you enjoy our features, support and training. Your feedback helps us improve. Delighted to have you on board!

Quinn
Customer Support (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti

Grows with you

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I would say that one of the best things about working with Caspio is the drag and drop builder as well as their support staff.

Aspetti positivi:

Our company was looking for software that would enable us to launch clean, professional looking website features quickly. Caspio offers a fairly simple used interface that allow rapid development of new ideas and their features are well rounded. They have some of the best support staff around.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features we need are only offered on costly plans.

Mark
Founder (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Caspio - Partners for The Long Term

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've now been using Caspio for over 12years and have to say that, as a company, they've matured over that time. Customer support is definitely above average.

Aspetti positivi:

Speed of project development from idea to deployment is, for me, the number one attraction as a Caspio developer. You can try things out for real very quickly and ask clients for their thoughts/opinions as you go along. Caspio's low-code platform makes it possible for someone to provide robust, mission critical data-driven systems without having a background in coding.

Aspetti negativi:

I have very few issues with using Caspio and any that I have are either minor - or get resolved quickly.

Trenton
Manufacturing Director (USA)
Macchinari, 201-500 dipendenti

Customized Data Reports

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were able to work with the project management team to build a productivity, waste, and uptime reporting tool that streamlined our process and cut many labor hours out of each week.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is web based, so you can reach it anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

If internet is down, the software is not usable.

Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great out of the box, with options for advanced applications

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are converting a manual workflow for a team (with variations depending on individuals) into a stream-lined online application, with consistent data, access control and automatic email alerts for all parties involved. This will allow the team to spend more time on other issues.

Aspetti positivi:

One can create an on-line survey within a few days. Online support (via chat, email or phone) always tries to find a solution for you, and is also honest in stating when your ideas cannot be achieved. There is also a great user forum.

Aspetti negativi:

For a more complex workflow and for refinements in display of data, one has to learn/know about SQL and Javascript

Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Definitely not "no-code", but still low-code and very powerful

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I felt very empowered with Caspio, but kept running into walls. I don't know Javascript or HTML so anything code-related that wasn't laid out exactly within a tutorial was frustrating to tackle. I also struggled to build out a front-end that looked good and tied to the datapages I was building, and the templates Caspio provided me still required that I knew web development to get running, and I did not know how to customize them. I did appreciate that pages could be easily embedded within Wordpress or other website builders. If I knew how to code, I would definitely use Caspio though. It gets thing up and running sooo fast. Using as a base for the backend is a great idea as it is 100% customizable. In that case I would totally recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

It is 100% customizable, and there are tutorials for just about everything. The community forums are also active, with Caspio support actively participating. Professional Services seemed very capable and able to do just about anything for you if you needed it.

Aspetti negativi:

For just about everything I wanted to do there was some need for a "custom" solution, and I was heavily dependent on my account manager who was always ready to refer me to Professional Services for even simple integrations.

5 anni fa

Thank you for the valuable feedback. While many complex applications can be fully developed using Caspio's point-and-click and drag-and-drop tools, the ability to extend the platform via industry standard languages such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL opens up additional capabilities to innovate and build something truly unique. Thank you again for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to our team internally.

Oliver
Head of Product Development (Danimarca)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

More than meets the eye

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Caspio has more than made our flagship application possible for us without having a team of programmers. It has widely extended the possibilities of the application and helped inspire features and the overall scope of what our application is and can become. After years of working with Caspio, I have learned to use the platform to much of its potential, and yet I still haven't found the limits to what it can do. The platform specialists are very skilled, and with expert sessions available, you can accomplish things on Caspio way beyond what it appears to offer. It is, indeed, much more than meets the eye.

Aspetti positivi:

While Caspio is a low code platform enabling fast development of very high quality apps, it does not stop there. What has been important to me, is that the platform is virtually unlimited in potential. The versatility and quality of this platform makes it the perfect choice even for high complexity applications.

Aspetti negativi:

Simple apps may be developed very swiftly, while maintaining high levels of security and quality. More complex apps require more capacity and in depth development. While this is a low code platform, it does not prevent the use of code, and with it, the possibilities seem limitless. And it still has all the benefits of not having to code from scratch, ease of use, high security, etc.

Gordon
Director of Research (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti

Extremely Useful Resource

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We use Caspio to help distribute data, to inform stakeholders, to allow users to narrow results and answer their questions, and to hopefully allow for a stronger understanding of what we do (our business plan) and how we do that (our business model). Ultimately, as a public research university's academic program, we need to provide transparency and accountability.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, ability to develop skills within and while using the software. Online tutorials (including YouTube videos/projects) are very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the definitions for associations between fields (e.g., cascading listbox...) can at first leave a new user uncertain about how the form or data-page will function.

System Analyst (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Great alternative to traditional applications

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I was able to take 22 tables from a legacy, standalone application, export them from MSSQL into Excel and import them to Caspio. After some of that learning curve, and some instructionals from Caspio, I finally worked out and connected all the tables so they could be queried for reporting. Building the datapages after that, I could do simple things on my own but it became clear to me that I would need their professional services to build my application (in 4-7 weeks compared to 8 months if I were trying it on my own). If I knew the interface better, I might not need their services but time is a factor in my decision.

Aspetti positivi:

The low-code approach frees you from having to learn any programming language and rely upon it. It is flexible enough to allow you to build literally any kind of application you want from simple to complex, which is powerful and liberating. No more dealing with filthy vendors!!! Their support, even on the free tier, is outstanding. There is also a TON of information and instructionals available on the web. They seem to want you to be successful, and go the extra mile to help you be successful.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a steep learning curve, BUT the peak is not high and it won't be long before you are comfortable and moving along building things at a good clip. I'm also not fond of a cloud-only solution as it is our data and we should be able to replicate/backup the data to local servers directly. It looks like this is possible with the API, however that's only available in the most expensive tier. You really have to have a good understanding of your business process and the SDLC to avoid making time-consuming mistakes.

Greg
CEO (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The Best Cloud Database Application in the Market!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have been an extremely satisfied Caspio customer for over 12+ years. I have built hundreds of apps using their cloud database platform and they have allowed my company to quickly and effortlessly deploy applications in a timely fashion. In my opinion, there is no better cloud database product in the marketplace. Caspio is simply the best!

Aspetti positivi:

- Ease of Deployment - Low Code Environment - No Hardware to Maintain - Zapier Integration - The product continues to evolve.

Aspetti negativi:

- Looking forward to more advanced Zapier integrations such as the ability to search for a record in the database. - Scheduled reports via email would be a welcome enhancement

Ryan
CISO (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Greed

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: terrible

Aspetti positivi:

Easily to deploy, and this is the only thing you do well.

Aspetti negativi:

Your operations regions are siloed. If one site goes down your service is unreachable. 8x8 does concurrent datacenter streaming for real-time communications across several data centers that's baked into $15 a month that also includes calling to 14 countries at no extra cost, video and voice conferencing, SMS, and a desktop and mobile app. We're on an older plan called performance. We've asked to add SAML SSO to our plan because it's not offered. We were told it would be $400 a month, in part, because of engineering fees. Do you bake engineering fees in the monthly cost for moving customers to a higher plan? How is it that companies like 8x8 can offer SAML SSO for less than $1 a month, companies like OKTA (who specialize in SAML SSO) can offer integration into 40 services and customized deployments for $2 a month, and Micorosft offers SAML SSO as part of their free tier of Azure AD that also includes storage of up to 50k objects? How is it that your engineering and services fees are some of the most expensive in the industry? Pure greed is the answer.

Anna
Project Management Manager (USA)
Giochi d'azzardo e casinò, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and flexible

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with Caspio has been very positive. Their support team is responsive, their documentation and videos are accessible and helpful, and the platform itself is excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Caspio's no code platform makes app creation easy and quick, while maintaining a great amount of flexibility. I've created tables, relationships, views, forms and reports, and I continue to create new reports and apps as new business needs arise. There hasn't been an issue we couldn't resolve. When we needed to build a new app and database to house suggestions and ideas, we turned to Caspio's project team (we didn't have the bandwidth to do it ourselves). They did a great job working with us to create the product we needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Updating the style of reports isn't as intuitive as I'd like it to be but we've found some styles we like and continue to use them for most of our reports and forms.

2 anni fa

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We have a lot of tutorials on our YouTube channel to help you style reports. Please check it out here: https://casp.io/2z1kHlk

Jennifer
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Incredible value - We came to try it out, and now it's been 6 years

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We thought we would build a proof-of-concept on Caspio but ended up building a platform that has served us (and thousands of nonprofits through us) for 6 years. I could not recommend more highly for start ups, nonprofits and others starting on a shoestring and that want to prove a concept before spending big development dollars.

Aspetti positivi:

We created a nonprofit that connects people with donations to organizations that need them. For that, we needed a database. With no budget, we were able to launch. With no IT background, I was able to get started from the tutorials and with helpful staff, have updated and upgraded over the years.

Aspetti negativi:

Starting out without technical experience, it did take some time to learn, but we started with the free plan and it was an incredible value - worth the time investment to learn. There with challenges that the architecture we built as we wanted to grow and change. The Caspio support team has helped us solve many of those with creative workarounds.

Anthony
Anthony
IT Support (Paesi Bassi)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product, expensive for what you can do.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Great database, you can make almost anything you want.

Aspetti positivi:

-It works great -Easy to learn, takes maybe 2 weeks to learn, it's not as easy as using email but you can build very great stuff with it. -You can almost do whatever you can think of.

Aspetti negativi:

With basic version, which you can do almost nothing with, 5 data pages not much, you can maybe build one useful thing or two. -ONLY 500 MB, used it in first week trying to learn how to work with all the 5 datapages. -Went over with 250 MB charged another amount. Really expensive. -If you have a small company I would NOT recommend caspio, if you have a bigger company and can pay for monthly that would be great, maybe then you can outsource to a company in India also -Basic NO unlimited support, 5 cases (which would be oke if you got more datapages and MB). -Support is difficult because you have to explain with chatting what the problem is, try that with a database, it's just really difficult, yes you can give them permission to access your database and help you out but they don't really do it. Yes, they have a free option for 3 datapages and 250 mb which you really can't do much, in 3 days just by logging in you would have used it up). I think caspio is great but the pricing hinders them from becoming the most used online database. I do hope they lower the price in the future or just fix their pricing structure each time we have to pay it just sucks the joy out of the database. We don't mind paying but the value and the price are not in sync. I did not find a better option yet for databases, but will probably be designing our own.

Keith
Systems Developer (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

They care about money - not customers.

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I wish we never started with Caspio. Outdated calendars, charts, other data pages. App Extensions are a pay wall for features that should be standard. No data usage reports, unless you pay. They advertise no code, but show pages and charts on their blogs with custom coding.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy for basic forms and database management. Things like quick contact forms and newsletter sign ups would be ideal. Anything somewhat complex will definitely require custom coding.

Aspetti negativi:

A lot of promises that are rarely delivered. This is not a no code platform. You need to have a real developer on the team if you want to produce good applications. The Sales and Accounting is sketchy, the Account Success Managers are sketchy... the best part is the live support. Everything else is below par. They do not update their standard features and they increase prices all the time.

Jane
Implementation Director (USA)
Software informatici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent solution for our internal operations needs

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Caspio has been our solution for all of our internal operations: calendars, utilization tracking and reporting, expertise tracking, forecasting and so much more. In the 2 years we have been live on our new program, we've completely changed the way we can track and report. It has been a real game changer for us.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that we can completely design our system and make enhancements or fixes on our timeline. We aren't tied to a third party developer so we don't have to pay for or wait for new features. We just build them ourselves to completely suit our needs!

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that would make it even better than it is, such as ODBC integration with Excel (Office 365) and Outlook integration. API's may help with this, but as a non-programmer, that may be a bit above my skillset.

İbrahim
Mobile Application Developer (Francia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Caspio Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Form entry screens allow you to create reports and applications without programming. You can quickly bring your ideas to life. Like Quickbase, it has a database-based approach. Unlike Quickbase, we can create different form login screens. It offers more flexible features for creating reports, forms and graphs.

Aspetti negativi:

Because it is not model-based, it may not be suitable for your business if you have complex business rules. But other than that, it will see you more than enough for all your needs.

11 mesi fa

Thank you for your positive feedback on our flexible features for creating reports, forms and graphs. We are constantly improving our product with each release to ensure it meets the diverse needs of our users. Your feedback plays a vital role in this process. For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated support team.

Tzofit
Vice President, Information Center/Archives (USA)
Editoria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Caspio for Mid-Sized Businesses

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I really love Caspio, The Customer Service is wonderful, it is an easy application to get up to speed on and provides so much benefit. There are so many ways you can use Caspio to implement projects -- the ideas are endless.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can use Caspio to create and develop my own applications, forms, and data dashboards with no IT involvement. It helps me get projects completed and out to employees. Most importantly, it helps me get my job done!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the data entry backend was a little more flexible and easier to use (i.e., moving columns around, going from field to field, ability duplicate data, etc.)

2 anni fa

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Tzofit! This made our day.

Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Do NOT purchase unless you’re absolutely sure it’s right for your needs

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I started using Caspio because it was advertised as easy to use by non developers. So I began trying to build my multi-select search form, and as a pretty tech savvy person, I wasn’t at all able to get the interface to do what I needed. So I hired a developer to finish it. Fast forward 4 months as I’ve been paying $150 monthly to build the app and my developer tells me Caspio just doesn’t have the functionality to build the multi-select form the way I need. So I contact customer support to let them know I can’t get what I need from their software. They tell me I can’t cancel before the year is up and demand that I either pay the remaining monthly fee for the year ($1200) or pay $15 a month for a maximum of 3 months to suspend the service, and then pay the remaining $150 monthly fee for the remainder of the year. This is an extremely predatory subscription practice! I couldn’t use the product as advertised and they’re entitled to a years worth of subscription fees regardless or whether I can even use it??

Aspetti positivi:

There was nothing I liked about this software.

Aspetti negativi:

Wasn’t able to creat a multi-select form with queries carried over into the next search. Is not usable by a non developer. Interface is clunky and looks outdated.

11 mesi fa

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are committed to maintaining transparency in our pricing and continuously improving our software based on valuable user feedback. We appreciate your input and will carefully review your case. If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.