Valutazioni medie

4,6 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,9 /5

Informazioni su Sender

Sender consente agli operatori eCommerce di inviare facilmente messaggi di e-mail marketing automatizzati ed efficaci e di aumentare i ricavi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Sender

Stai visualizzando 87 recensioni

Francesco P.
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 8/4/2020

"Meglio di molti servizi a pagamento!"

Vantaggi: Offre gratuitamente moltissime funzionalità e l'interfaccia è semplice e intuitiva.

Inconvenienti: Non c'è ancora la possibilità di usare alcune automazioni su e-commerce diversi

• Data della recensione: 8/4/2020
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 23/2/2021

"My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability"

Commenti: Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Vantaggi: Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Inconvenienti: I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

• Data della recensione: 23/2/2021
Great for beginners
Organizzazione eventi, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 3/10/2020

"Great marketing tool for beginners"

Commenti: I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Vantaggi: This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Inconvenienti: It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

• Data della recensione: 3/10/2020
Mohammad mehdi S.
SEO and Co-Founder at iranpuyesh.ir
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/2/2021

"A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!"

Commenti: I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Vantaggi: Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Inconvenienti: 1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

• Data della recensione: 1/2/2021
Pempho K.
Strategist
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/2/2021

"Awesome Customer service"

Commenti: Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Vantaggi: ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Inconvenienti: I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Data della recensione: 3/2/2021
Rajas N.
Marketing Director
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/1/2021

"Excellent Application and Customer Support"

Commenti: Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Vantaggi: I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Inconvenienti: Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

• Data della recensione: 21/1/2021
Wayne S.
Forniture e materiali, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 15/1/2021

"Great Value"

Commenti: Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Vantaggi: Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Inconvenienti: No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

• Data della recensione: 15/1/2021
Marie-lise V.
Creative Entrepreneur
Editoria, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 25/3/2021

"Great start"

Vantaggi: Very easy to install and great customer support.

Inconvenienti: I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

• Data della recensione: 25/3/2021
Change catalyst
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"Great tool at good price point"

Commenti: If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Vantaggi: Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Inconvenienti: I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

• Data della recensione: 3/8/2019
Beth M.
Executive Director
Salute mentale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/2/2021

"Sender Is An Excellent Choice"

Commenti: This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Vantaggi: The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Inconvenienti: I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

• Data della recensione: 22/2/2021
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/1/2021

"Cool Features and Pricing"

Vantaggi: I love it cos the price suit my budget and the features are cool

Inconvenienti: They should add landing page designer and allow web form without title

• Data della recensione: 27/1/2021
Flavio G.
Musician
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2021

"Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!"

Commenti: The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Vantaggi: I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Inconvenienti: I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

• Data della recensione: 19/3/2021
James R.
CMO
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2020

"Best Value for the Money"

Vantaggi: One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Inconvenienti: Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2020
Ivy W.
Author
Editoria, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 5/2/2021

"Great product"

Commenti: Amazing!

Vantaggi: I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Inconvenienti: I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

• Data della recensione: 5/2/2021
George Y.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2019

"Owner"

Vantaggi: Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Inconvenienti: Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2019
David M.
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 5/8/2020

"Worthiest email marketing tool out there"

Vantaggi: the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Inconvenienti: As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

• Data della recensione: 5/8/2020
Joe C.
CEO/Designer/Engineer
Videogiochi, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/9/2019

"Great Product. Very easy to use."

Commenti: They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Vantaggi: Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Inconvenienti: No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

• Data della recensione: 4/9/2019
Christian M.
Self-employed
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/4/2020

"Sender meets my requirements"

Commenti: I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Vantaggi: Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Inconvenienti: My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

• Data della recensione: 4/4/2020
Farhan K.
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/3/2020

"The Best auto email marketing out there"

Vantaggi: very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Inconvenienti: not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

• Data della recensione: 16/3/2020
Ali H.
CTO
11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/5/2018

"I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then"

Commenti: We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Vantaggi: easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Inconvenienti: There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Risposta del fornitore

da Sender.net il giorno 5/6/2018

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

• Data della recensione: 31/5/2018
Milad N.
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/4/2020

"Perfect Support"

Commenti: easy to use

Vantaggi: This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Inconvenienti: sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

• Data della recensione: 18/4/2020
Grafica Pubblicitaria
  • Data della recensione: 8/11/2017

"Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!"

Commenti: I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Vantaggi: Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Inconvenienti: I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Risposta del fornitore

da Sender.net il giorno 9/11/2017

Hello there,
Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

• Data della recensione: 8/11/2017
Adina Z.
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/6/2020

"Thanks for support"

Commenti: /

Vantaggi: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Inconvenienti: I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

• Data della recensione: 16/6/2020
Ms. beth F.
Academic Dean
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/4/2020

"Solid email marketing platform"

Commenti: I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Vantaggi: The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Inconvenienti: No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

• Data della recensione: 27/4/2020
Curt P.
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2020

"Great for creating shareable newsletters"

Commenti: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Vantaggi: They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Inconvenienti: Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

• Data della recensione: 6/4/2020