Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su GoCanvas

Sostituisci documenti e processi inefficienti con app mobili personalizzabili. Nessun codice o programmazione necessaria.

Ulteriori informazioni su GoCanvas

Aspetti positivi:

And being able to export it to a CSV or JSON format help us build BI reports over other tools would have taken ages if we have used pen and paper, and later pick that up with a computer.

Valutazioni di GoCanvas

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

GoCanvas ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 198 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato GoCanvas?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (198)

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer (Kenya)
Servizi legali, 51-200 dipendenti

Agrxis Review on GoCanvas

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I rely on GoCanvas as a business owner to speed up my data collection and form submission procedures. I can easily build and customize digital forms that are catered to my particular needs thanks to the platform's user-friendly and straightforward interface. Offline data collection is a game-changer since it enables me to operate effectively even in places with poor internet. My productivity has been further increased by the connectivity with other corporate programs, like cloud storage and CRMs. Every time I've had a problem or a query, the customer support staff has been accommodating and supportive. Overall, GoCanvas has greatly streamlined my work process, saved me time, and made my data management chores much simpler. I wholeheartedly urge anyone looking for a flexible and dependable digital form solution to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

GoCanvas and its superb mobile form solution really blew me away. The platform gave me the freedom and capabilities to design and alter digital forms to suit my particular business requirements. I was able to develop and alter forms with great ease using the drag-and-drop form builder, which helped me save a lot of time and work. I was able to gather data even in places with little or no internet connectivity because to GoCanvas' offline capabilities, which guaranteed continuous production. My workflow was expedited by the interface with other corporate systems, like CRMs and cloud storage platforms, which also got rid of the necessity for manual data entry. I was able to make data-driven decisions because to the advanced analytics and reporting options, which gave me useful insights into form submissions and trends. The customer support team was responsive and knowledgeable, promptly addressing any questions or issues I encountered.

Aspetti negativi:

Although I had a good overall experience with GoCanvas, there were a few things that I found difficult. The platform's learning curve was one of the things that I had trouble with. It took me some time to properly understand all the features and functionalities offered because I was a new user. It took some trial and error to put up the forms the first time, and I had to spend more time looking into the alternatives.

Jackie
IT Training Manager (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

GoCanvas Forms

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have replaced an older form program with GoCanvas and opened up options to other departments. Their support has been very attentive to our needs and questions.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of creating forms and end user experience has made rolling out the software , well, easy. The departments are in charge of their own forms and any changes which avoids delays they would otherwise experience contacting IT.

Aspetti negativi:

Currently, there is not the ability to attach documents to the form. We have the need to include official documents to some of the forms that have been created. We are working around that by taking a photo which works in some cases.

Jimmy
Porter (USA)

Data entry

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: My experience using GoCanvas has been good overall.

Aspetti positivi:

For the most part it is efficient to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Some questions are repetitive. Some pictures are as well.

Mike
IT (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Stay away from GoCanvas! They have no regard for the customer even a long time customer

1,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Horrible, I was with them from there first beta test and it was good in the beginning but now is different with different management. I needed to lower the amount of users we have and they will not let us and are holding us hostage for a year because they want every last dollar from us. We were not leaving them but we had to lower our number of users and they told us to pound sand and then want us to sign another contract. What a scam.

Aspetti positivi:

Well I thought they were loyal to their customers but instead they just want to soak you for every dollar without regards to you as a customer.

Aspetti negativi:

Don't ever try and lower the number of seats or you are SOL because everytime you add a seat they up your contract and they will not let you lower anything you are stuck until the contract ends. Not even Microsoft soaks you like that.

Gerailson
Gocanvas (Brasile)
Design, Lavoratore autonomo

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: This tool was essential to learn how to create creatives on social networks and in my business

Aspetti positivi:

Gocanvas is an important tool for improving the graphic communication of your business. From it, it is possible to give life to different creatives that will give movement and visibility to your business. Awaken your potential and raise the quality of your business by using this important

Aspetti negativi:

here are no negative points to highlight about this important design tool.

Utente Verificato
Sport, 201-500 dipendenti

Great product!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I like the Gocavas, its easy to design applications, its easy to use, and get it out to users.

Aspetti positivi:

We were looking for a method to submit inventory transactions that was easy, readily available to the user, on their mobile, that data entered can be validated and that can integrate easily to our system to reduce the time spent manually processing orders. GoCanvas was able to provide all these features.

Aspetti negativi:

The cons, limitation on graphics size, the reference data has to be partitioned if the file is too big, but there are work arounds, revisions to a forms change the form number so any project integrations that call that specific form number have to be updated every time.

Daniel
Daniel
Franchisee (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Canvas has significantly improved our operation, increased productivity and less redundancies

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Canvas has cut out so many redundancies in our business and is extremely versatile. It has been fun getting creative with the workflow. Not to mention the endless advantages for remote use and management.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that Canvas takes away so much extra leg work behind the scenes, freeing up time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

The only recommendation I would have is to make functional improvements on multiple departments or groups sharing the same apps and functions. For example, a franchise group with several locations that need to keep consistency with apps across the locations

Kenneth Bryan
Kenneth Bryan
Solutions Architect (Filippine)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fastest & Easiest Automation Solution To Any Business!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I work as a solutions architect in my country and every business that I encounter gets this solution. I'm sure that a lot of businesses out there is still not aware of GoCanvas which is why I plan to share my experience to more people.

Aspetti positivi:

GoCanvas is one of the most disruptive technologies available in the market today. SMBs no longer have to rely on costly software development. You can deploy an app within minutes and that changes the game!

Aspetti negativi:

Pretty much nothing as their support team and community are very helpful.

Can
General Manager (Turchia)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing Tool

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Mobile use is very beneficial in our case, because it is very hard to deal with papers during swimming pool maintenance and field services, it is almost impossible to maintain paper forms neat and clean, papers usually get wet and useless. I don't even count field service people hand writing. We are very glad that issues related paper use are all gone and left behind in the past.

Aspetti positivi:

GoCanvas is an amazing tool, easy to use, and and very easy to customise, our integration was smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not necessary but maybe there could be more fonts to use.

Cathy
Office Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Go canvas review

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: very happy with the product and ease of use

Aspetti positivi:

ease of use has been fabulous , updating our forms . Help desk is prompt courteous and professional

Aspetti negativi:

all the information i needed to gather to begin

Ted
QSP/CESSWI (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Retiring / Archiving Forms

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: With strong support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and the others in GoCanvas support, we have been able to work through all out issues over the course of the last 5+ years since I have been working with The Land Stewards.

Aspetti positivi:

GoCanvas is a user-friendly platform that is a valuable tool for us. We primarily use GoCanvas at The Land Stewards for our SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning) inspections. The thing I like most about the software is the speed at which a form captures the data we need in the field and the stability of the app's features.

Aspetti negativi:

The part I like the least about this software is the difficulty in creating / editing the PDF output from a form when building a new form. When the PDF prints from a printer it needs to look a certain way and designing a new form takes quite a bit of trial and error to resolve and get looking right.

Anthony
VP of Ops (USA)
Industria mineraria, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good Work!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We record inspections, audits, training.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of using the apps ease of building the apps Mobile function is excellent

Aspetti negativi:

I am unable to get any badges, banners, or sound notifications on my iphone.

Cody
IT/Project Manager (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software, terrible licensing structure.

Aspetti positivi:

Almost everything; creating an app is easier than falling off a log, and even our users are capable of filling them out.

Aspetti negativi:

The licensing structure is awful. Not being able to add users without totally resetting your license renewal is easily the worst licensing system imaginable. I have tried to think of a worse one, but never could. As much as I love the service overall, I have to constantly fight my managers to continue justifying the cost, and am constantly tasked to find a replacement to save money which is a huge strain on my time. Admittedly this is partially poor management, but the licensing structure does not help matters.

Willy
Risk and Safety Coordinator (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Impressive integration

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have used this program for many option such as work orders when we did not have any at the time of using this software. Used electronic forms to track time for employee to build justification, and moved our variety of inspections to canvas to make it easy for submitters.

Aspetti positivi:

- Simplicity to create your own forms - Customization open to get the best forms possible

Aspetti negativi:

- cannot remember as some items have been fixed with each update to serve our need

Ryan
Sales Manager ()
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Retail Application for Greenhouse Growers

5,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: We are a live plant grower for "Big Box' retailers, and in some cases we own the product until the product scans through the register. We are responsible monitoring and maintaining the inventory in the garden centers, and a missed sale opportunity in the store means a missed sale for the greenhouse. It is very important that we have a true understanding of what our saleable inventory is in each store at any given time.
As part of this process, we employ merchandisers who will display and care for the product while it is at the retail location, and will throw away any product that is unsaleable. To maintain an accurate inventory, we need to know the variety of plant and the quantities that were thrown away.
Historically this process was done by filling out a paper form and then faxing it back to the greenhouse. Office personell would then take the faxes and then hand enter the data into our enterprise system which kept track of store inventory - a very time consuming ordeal.
We worked with Go Canvas to design an app that would allow our merchandisers to capture that data using their smart phones and submit the information instantly. The back end software takes that data and consolidates it so we ccan download it into one Excel file. That file is uploaded into our enterprise system and all store inventories are updated simultaneously.
While the app does save us money by spending less time hand entering updates, the real benefit is having a more accurate view of our inventory which enables us to capture every sales dollar.
Overall, we have been very satisfied with the service and the customer service has been great. I explained what I needed to my rep and they built the app to my specifications, and any time we needed to tweak things, they were more than happy to comply.

Justin
Coordinator, Office of Teaching Effectiveness (USA)
, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Canvas

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

Aspetti negativi:

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.

Hayden
VP Operations and Fleet (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Go completely paperless with ease!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: we have streamlined every piece of paper or form through go-canvas, and it has saved us tons of money in paper and filing-time. Makes everything easy to find and easy to complete. No more scanning and resending!

Aspetti positivi:

The functionality and ease of use make this platform great for any business who is looking to get up to par with a paperless system

Aspetti negativi:

i honestly cant think of any flaws with the software system. it is very will built and easily accessible and usable for all levels of management.

Wendy
Life Enrichment Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti

Good product

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great experience overall.

Aspetti positivi:

Inexpensive to start and easy to understand. I was able to use it more effectively after understanding how the app creation works. Overall, good product.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost to roll it out to more users is a bit off putting and having to use another backend product to get the data out easily is more expense, which again - off putting.

Grace
Quality Coordinator (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

Beneficial

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The most impactful features are auto-generated fields using reference data and generating fields based on conditions.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features that could be improved are form layout options, and barcode readability (some take multiple tries to get a reading).

Dale
Treasurer (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Actions required

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of tailoring and ease of use, customer support

Aspetti negativi:

Require the following: 1) need to be able to have flexibility in sizing pictures 2) require GPS co-ordinates to show on pictures 3) batch down loading / printing by specific for large volume, work order number needs to be part of the file name

Paul
Managing Director (Australia)
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

Almost perfect

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I am able to produce inspection report's that are easy to read, seamlessly filed in ordered Dropbox folder and ready to send immediately following the inspection. It often takes longer to arrange the inspection, than to do it.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been with these guys since the early days of development and they've come along way. The last update was fantastic and productivity improved dramatically.

Aspetti negativi:

Still waiting on a search function in completed jobs and I still have trouble when my reference file is to large. There is a way to manage that, but haven't been able to get my head around it, so I reduce the size of the file instead.

Kevin
Project Engineer (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Exactly What We Needed

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The ease for our field staff was our main mission when we were searching for a software like this, GoCanvas has delivered exactly that.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease to create whatever you want makes this software very appealing. We do a lot of different kind of projects and GoCanvas helps us to create and manage the forms we need to complete our work successfully.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the functionality does not allow us to perform the handoffs or track certain information exactly the way that we want, but the staff has been great to help us with work arounds to get it as close as possible.

Gordon
Partner (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

GoCanvas Mobile Forms

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This app allows us to keep track of all of our customers, work tickets, time tickets, repairs and billable calls

Aspetti positivi:

This is a very 'user friendly' app and allows updates to be accomplished easily

Aspetti negativi:

The app serves all of our business needs

Wayne
Owner (Canada)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Long time user

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I started using GoCanvas because we do a lot of Motor Home (RV) Mechanical Inspections and the techs writing on my forms was quite often difficult to read. I bought an iPad and turned my form into an APP and my customers Love it! The techs find it easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that I can customize the forms to my personal needs

Aspetti negativi:

Been a user for quite some time now- over 5 years, at the beginning the apps were a little difficult to make, I spent many hours getting my APP to where it is today (Version 58) the newer app builder is much, much better than previous versions.

Anthony
Lead Ranch Admin (USA)
Agricoltura, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

GoCanvas helps me get the job done while being mobile

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I really like the mobile forms.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of building applications that I can monitor, share and assign to fellow employees

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a search function where I can have a spreadsheet of information and in the application I could search the spreadsheet and find the information that I am looking for.