Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su MeisterTask

MeisterTask è lo strumento di gestione delle attività e di collaborazione più intuitivo del web.

Ulteriori informazioni su MeisterTask

Aspetti positivi:

We've never needed more than the free tier. Love the integration with my email (Spark and Gmail​) and Dropbox.

Aspetti negativi:

My biggest worry is updating comments in the web version.

Valutazioni di MeisterTask

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,7
Servizio clienti
4,4
Caratteristiche
4,4
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,5

Lo consiglieresti?

9,1/10

MeisterTask ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.152 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato MeisterTask?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.152)

Ethan
Ethan
Operations Manager
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Istruzione superiore, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Unspecified
Fonte della recensione

MesiterTask User Review

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Matteo
Matteo
Project manager (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Ottimo software per il task management, peccato per il piano a pagamento

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Nel complesso è un ottimo software per la gestione dei task e dei progetti, semplice da usare e molto utile.

Aspetti positivi:

Un ottimo software per il task management, molto intuitivo, colorato e facile da usare. Si possono fare parecchie personalizzazioni sulle varie board, si possono inserire delle automazioni e nel singolo task si possono inserire elementi come checklist e allegati.

Aspetti negativi:

Peccato per il prezzo. Purtroppo il piano gratuito pur essendo ricco di funzionalità, pecca di alcune lacune importanti, come la possibilità di inserire molteplici automazioni. Il prezzo del piano a pagamento, poi, è un po' alto rispetto a quanto offerto, soprattutto per team grandi.

Giorgio
Insegnante (Italia)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Un software amico

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Facilità di utilizzo, layout piacevole e abbastanza immediato.

Aspetti negativi:

Aggiungerei alcune funzionalità per razionalizzare l'inserimento dei task.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Ottimo software di gestione attività aziendali

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Permette in pochi istanti di gestire le attività con l'ufficio facility ed avere un aggiornamento in tempo reale dello stato delle stesse.

Aspetti positivi:

Semplicità d'uso e immediatezza sono le caratteristiche primarie di questo software.Permette in pochi istanti di gestire le attività con l'ufficio facility ed avere un aggiornamento in tempo reale dello stato delle stesse.

Aspetti negativi:

Nessun dettaglio degno di nota che non sia congruente all'uso.

Héctor
Héctor
Developer SR. (Messico)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Vital and satisfactory tools for organized professionals

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: A great tool to be used in a daily basis in any bussiness or just for the pleasure of being an organized individual.

Aspetti positivi:

MeisterNote comes as a great addition to the gratifying tools of Meister. Alongside with MeisterTask and MindMeister these are all the tools needed to assure quality with a nice workflow. MeisterNote is handy and helpful to be able not just to take structured notes in a meeting, but also to be able to organize them in an intelligent way easily, and be able to have them look nice enough for a presentation with other team members quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have any regrets at the moment..

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Hi Héctor! Wow, thanks so much for your review and kind words! :D One of our highest priorities is ensuring smooth and powerful integration between each product in the Meister suite. We're thrilled to hear you've already found these integrations to be very intuitive, and are happy to be able to let you know that more features are on their way ;) Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterNote to stay up to date on new features and updates! Best, The Meister Team

Tariq
Services Account Executive - SAE (Kuwait)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

MeisterTask: Wish it gets better

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Project managementTask management

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use ..Fast Deployment Multi-platform support.

Aspetti negativi:

- Timeline: Horrible!- Colors and UI theme: outdated.- Reporting is very limited !! Should be highly customization -> Benfecial for reviews and team meetings .. as for customer-facing meetings and status updates.- The mobile view could be better. How do you mark it a success? If a user can use the mobile version independently - with no desktop or web - then this is a success.- Consolidated project view: missing. The agenda view is useless.- Drag and drop tasks among projects- Multi-task selection is not smooth- Time reminders are not fluid or practical enough- Automation needs many and many improvements --> Need to link a header with dates. Then if a task is created in this kanban, it immediately inherits this date .. Mapping a kanban to a calendar day (Sunday, Monday, .. etc) is gonna be very useful. We need to talk to explain this to you guys ..

Federico
Federico
Management (Uruguay)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Banche di investimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Aspetti positivi:

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out! We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs. Best, The Meister Team

Aldo
Aldo
Managing Partner (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Best Task Manager in my opinion

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Wish more products were as robust as this. Did not have to contact support at all.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the colors. I like the collapse function. I like the use, tags, multiple projects, agenda function, loose tasks, kanban format, attachments, links, categories, scheduling, integration into other apps.

Aspetti negativi:

Based on my use case, I dont see any issues with it. Always works like a expect it to.

Douglas
Douglas
Chief Software Architect (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

The most productive task / project planner

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I’ve been using MeisterTask for a number of years now and it is my go to piece of software for managing all of my projects in one location. I can keep track of things on my iPhone and iPad as well as on my desktop.

Aspetti positivi:

My hands-down, favorite part of this entire app is all of the automation tools. It gives you to help streamline your process and illuminate repetitive tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

A better way to manage all of my tasks from multiple projects on a single dashboard. The agenda option that they give us and the pinning are a good start, but I’d like a little more flexibility and automation built into the agenda dashboard.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

MeisterTask helps teams manage tasks and collaborate

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: MeisterTask is an excellent method of task management and general organization. It's a terrific tool for teamwork because it's simple to learn and implement. The only drawback is that the free plan doesn't offer many many features, and the mobile app isn't very advanced either.

Aspetti positivi:

MeisterTask is an outstanding application for managing one's time and ensuring one's productivity. The layout is simple to understand and fun to interact with. To help users stay on top of their work, their teams, and their projects, it is equipped with robust capabilities.

Aspetti negativi:

MeisterTask's limited functionality and lack of customization possibilities in the base subscription is a drawback. The mobile app also misses some of the more advanced capabilities seen on the website.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

Aspetti positivi:

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

Aspetti negativi:

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal. We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback. Thanks again, Your MeisterTask Team

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

Aspetti negativi:

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Alex
Manager (Grecia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Using MeisterTask

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very happy with MeisterTask, and it has been an invaluable tool for us when it comes to project and task management. I do use another tool in addition to MeisterTask, but not to replace it. Overall, I would be more than happy to recommend it to anyone who is looking for a powerful management tool.

Aspetti positivi:

MeisterTask is a very powerful tool, and also one that is pretty easy to use once you start working with it. It makes managing projects and tasks very easy, and having team members all connect on various projects makes the entire management process a very effective one.

Aspetti negativi:

There weren't many cons at all with it. At first the interface can look a little intimidating, but once you get started, you'll soon realise that it's pretty straight forward to use.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

A great tool for a long time on the market.

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The appearance and style of the tool is great and UX is slicker than Trello, the tool i used prior. The kanban boards look great and easy to share.

Aspetti positivi:

The design of the tool felt better and more grown up than Trello and was easier to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing changed a lot since I implemented it and it became too expensive.

Michael
Student (Germania)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

Aspetti negativi:

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had: 1. Enhanced notification settings: The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it. What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task. 2. Calendar: It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both. 3. Gantt Chart: Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

revel
Linguistic Consultant (Spagna)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Serves my purposes

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

Aspetti positivi:

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Aspetti negativi:

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy. Data export needs to be more agile. Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

Risposta di Meister

3 anni fa

Hi Revel, Thank you for your review! When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :) Best, Your MeisterTeam

Danny
PM (Austria)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Fresh and nice Look - just up to date

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Quite simply, it is now possible to get a comprehensive overview of ongoing projects, all of which is still very clear and up-to-date. It's also great that there is an app that works really great.

Aspetti positivi:

We use the software internally to organize several departments and track their progress. At the beginning the employees were a bit overwhelmed, but they got used to it really quickly. Meanwhile, everyone is convinced of MeisterTask and cannot imagine working without it.

Aspetti negativi:

Meanwhile I have to admit that we lack nothing. In addition, the software is constantly being expanded and there are always new features.

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Hi Danny, thanks so much for reaching out! Wow, we're thrilled to hear how much you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterTask! :D Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features and updates coming soon! Thanks again, The Meister Team

Daniel
CEO (Messico)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Enjoying Meister

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

Aspetti positivi:

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

Aspetti negativi:

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Benjamin
Benjamin
General councillor (Paesi Bassi)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Aspetti positivi:

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Aspetti negativi:

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months. There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

Estefano
Digital Marketer (Spagna)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Great App

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

Aspetti positivi:

The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

Aspetti negativi:

I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

Josh
Programmer Analyst (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Extremely Helpful Application

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My experience has been excellent so far. The software is very functional and reliable.

Aspetti positivi:

The program was easy to set up and functions exactly as I need it to.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be helpful to enable custom fields; nevertheless, I have been able to work within the existing structure well. It would also be helpful to add vertical rows. As I have it configured, each column represents a stage in the task process. In my line of work though we migrate changes between domains, which means the process repeats for each domain that we migrate to. Vertical rows would represent the progression through the domains.

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Hi Josh, thanks so much for reaching out! Happy to hear that MeisterTask has helped streamline your workflow! I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features! Best, The Meister Team

Bronson
Site Reliability Engineer (USA)
Software informatici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Meistertask got me a promotion

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy Kanban features, smooth integration between platforms, great UI

Aspetti negativi:

Would love having a multiview option for the same tasks (multiple boards where columns can be mapped to different fields), better task labeling (it is terrible to have to enter one individual task to create a new label)

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Thanks so much for reaching out, Bronson - we're thrilled to hear about your promotion! Congratulations! We're also happy to hear you found MeisterTask's UI to be both intuitive and beautiful - this is one of our most primary goals :D I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask as we implement new features and updates! Best, The Meister Team

Kathy
Owner (USA)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Just what I'd been looking for

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it! Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love! When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

John
Development & Communications (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great tool for implementing GTD

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Aspetti negativi:

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier). I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates. The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Stable task manager to boost work productivity.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The free trial was one of the bad things we experienced, but we countered it by buying one of MeisterTask's paid plans, so our benefits were noticeable when we went for a paid plan. Our overall experience has been completely positive despite the negative things that I mentioned previously, this platform has made our employees have a better production in their work, it has also allowed me to manage the tasks of the employees even better. I'm the owner of the company in which i'm currently, and MeisterTask has been a key software for our company to work with greater optimization, since we can manage the time that an employee dedicates of each task separately, in addition, we can carry out task assignments from our phone or computer without any problem. We are happy and satisfied with the results achieved with MeisterTask, we have been using it for more that 1 year and it has allowed us to manage large amounts of tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

MeisterTask helps us all to have control over work tasks and manage them controlling schedules is easier with this platform. What I like most about MeisterTask is that it works in real time, so you will be able to see in real time the activities that your employees are completing, you will be able to know what task is being executed at a specific time, in addition, you will be able to meet the participants of each task that is being developed, that is magnificent and it is one of the most outstanding functions. I also liked how seamlessly MeisterTask separates tasks, it has a system that divides tasks into colums, this way I can see running, completed and pending tasks separately, I can also see tasks that have been recently scheduled. The general interface of MeisterTask is perfect, it helps me to have full control of the tasks of our employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Synchronization between devices is one of the main things that needs to be improved in MeisterTask. Since I started using this platform I have noticed that when I add a new task schedule for a specific time from my mobile phone, these tasks take approximately 5 minutes to syncrhonize with my computer and be reflected on the computer, I would love that all tasks that I add from my mobile phone are instantly displayed on my PC. Another of the negative things about MeisterTask is that the free trial is very limited, it only allows you to add two tasks for planning, in addition, it does not allow you to see the results of the tasks in real time as it happens from the paid version, I think that the version of free trial should offer better features and functionalities, to further capture the attention of new users.

Risposta di Meister

2 anni fa

Hi there - thanks so much for reaching out! We're glad to hear that MeisterTask has helped you manage your employees, track progress and work more productively! In the future, be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] if you need any more trial licenses in the future - we'd be happy to set you and your team up with an extended trial of MeisterTask Pro or Business :D I've also forwarded your critiques to our mobile product team - they are currently working hard to improve synchronization between the web and mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates! Thanks, The Meister Team

Clifton Snyder
Senior Wealth Manager (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

This tool is working great; it provides exactly what we need.

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, the combination of organisation, teamwork, and the utilisation of an overview system had a tremendous impact on our productivity and morale. It brought us closer together as a team, strengthened our bond, and propelled us towards our shared objectives. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of such a dynamic and successful team, where progress was celebrated, and each member's contribution was valued.

Aspetti positivi:

For me, MeisterTask has been an incredibly convenient tool to keep track of project progress, particularly when multiple people are involved. It provides a seamless way to check and observe the daily advancements. One of the aspects I appreciate the most is the ability to easily add steps and mark them as completed towards the overall task accomplishment. It's such a satisfying feeling to see the checklist grow as we make progress.What makes it even better is the collaborative nature of the platform. All participants have the opportunity to contribute and make changes as needed. It fosters a sense of teamwork and ensures that everyone's ideas and inputs are taken into account. The flexibility it offers with different columns allows us to prioritize tasks based on deadlines or individual preferences, making it a personalized and efficient experience.

Aspetti negativi:

To be honest, there isn't much about MeisterTask that I'm dissatisfied with. I mean, if I had to nitpick, I would say that I'd love the option to change the background of my dashboard. However, I really can't complain about it overall.