Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su SimplyBook.me

Sistema di prenotazione online con promemoria per le aziende di servizi! Consente ai clienti di prenotarsi online in modo autonomo. Include la versione gratuita.

Ulteriori informazioni su SimplyBook.me

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Aspetti negativi:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

Valutazioni di SimplyBook.me

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SimplyBook.me ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.149 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SimplyBook.me?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.149)

Cynthia
Cynthia
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

different pricing structure

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Paula
Paula
Vice President, Director of Marketing (Canada)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Aspetti negativi:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

2 anni fa

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Connor
Detailing (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

SimplyBookMe Review as a Detailer

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, SimplyBookMe is a fantastic service especially for the price. I started using this product when I launched my business and over the past 7-8 months have never looked back and am constantly improving my booking website through them. Again it’s fantastic.

Aspetti positivi:

Some of the best things about SimplyBookMe is how easy it is to make services and have clients select to pay later or pay right then. I also like how I have control over everything booking-wise. Another thing is all the custom features that are available and always being added are perfect for my needs and there are many more suited for others.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like the least about SimplyBookMe isn’t really anything. I’ve loved it since I started using the free version and have slowly been upgrading to suit my needs in my business. If I were to nitpick it, it would be how sometimes closing your business on certain does feels as if it’s hard to find but that could be just me.

9 mesi fa

Dear Connor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are happy to hear that we have been able to grow with you and follow your needs....hopefully this only the beginning and good luck with your business going forward! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Stephan
Ceo (Germania)
Organizzazione eventi, Lavoratore autonomo

Rental user

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I uses it for more than two years. At least, i got too much items for rental, the Software isnt built for rental Business. I got to pay too much for more options.
But for the beginning it was good. But need some better Features for documents.

Nice Design, easy to use, fast Server, own homepage

Aspetti negativi:

Too expencive when you need more Features, every Feature costs money, Not perfect for rental Business

Gloria
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Very confusing but amazing customer service

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Its a great tool, so easy for the client side but for the business owner, aye!

Aspetti positivi:

Love the ease for our clients to book and it has a built in website. It integrates with square and very affordable. The websites are beautiful not very customizable but you can manage.

Aspetti negativi:

Very confusing! Because majority of the major features that anyone would need counts as custom feature, its so difficult to find what you need. There are settings under Welcome, Manage, Custom features, and settings. Honestly, been using this site for 6months or more and still don't know where all settings and features are, so just click click click away til you find it. Sometimes, you would have to look deeper. Example, for time schedules. OMG, ,good luck! Good thing is c\they have the best customer service on chat 24/7 so you would just have to chat with them and they'll give you a link. God bless them! Another con would be the reports! REPORTS is key guys! Reports are our roadmap! Can we get a report for all the deposits? or just add deposit column to the booking details. Lastly, marketing, you're limited if you want to get on Google's 1st page without ads.

3 anni fa

Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for a very constructive feedback, we appreciate it highly. We would like to ask if you are up to joining us for a focus groups where we would discuss user friendliness of the system as well as reports. It would be very useful to hear your specific comments about what exactly could be improved. Please reply directly to this email if you are interested and we will set up a call. Best regards Rut

Elsie
Owner (Australia)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

I like SimplyBook me

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, the user experience is excellent, and it's the most suitable platform I've found for my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

I find SimplyBook.me to be a very different product from what I'm used to. It offers powerful functionality, but it does take some time to learn and understand the system when starting out. The integration of business processes is also very straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

One aspect I'm not entirely pleased with is the calendar, as it's not very user-friendly. I can't directly view more customer information or make changes; I have to click into it. Additionally, there are limited options for customer payment, and some functions lack the ability to address finer details.

4 mesi fa

Dear Elsie Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! You mention limited options for customer payments, we would be happy to hear your comments so that we can see if there is something that we need to improve. Please reply to this message with what you feel is missing. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Steven
Steven
Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Amazing software at an amazing price, FREE!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I don't use their booking page but I do embed the calendar into my website so everything stays on my site. I personally like how some other calendars look but overall, I can't complain. I was able to customize it to my liking and it sends austomatic email reminders to myself and the people who booked the time. It was very straightforward and it has been used and tested a lot lately and I am very impressed.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to customize the product to match my branding was the biggest challenge while I was trying different online booking softwares. SimplyBook.me was the only one that allowed color customization on the free plan. So, I figured the rest would not be good. Boy, was I wrong! This software has gone above and beyond what I expected for a free online booking calendar.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I am not 100% satisfied with is the look. If I could change the layout of the calendar that would be amazing but for the price, I can't compain and everything works as it is supposed to or better than I expected which is wonderful!

Sarah
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Ease of use

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

Pawel
Driving Instructoe (Irlanda)
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo

SimplyBook.me is great for Driving School

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: As a driving school owner, people contact me every day about driving lessons. They ask when they can start, when my next due date is. Thanks to SimplyBook.me, I can fully focus on delivering a professional lesson without worrying about planning the next day. Customers themselves book available lessons whenever they want. I just
​The number of different functions available is huge.

Aspetti positivi:

- I adjust and select functions to suit my needs. - eye-pleasing and clear layout - customer service is great - I like training videos. They are really helpful. - my students praise the ease of booking

Aspetti negativi:

I think rice is bit too expensive. 8 features are not enough.

Lusi
GM (Sudafrica)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

SimplyBook.me is useful when setting up company processes.

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Features are most useful and effective for a company of virtual assistants

Aspetti negativi:

SimplyBook.me must reconsider pricing model. It sits at high-end of software subscriptions.

Georgina
Director (UK)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

SimplyBook.me

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Extremely easy to set up, use and manage.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be ideal if more Custom Features were in the Basic payment plan.

Katie
Physiotherapist (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Helpful system generally, just a few improvements needed

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The calendar with different colours for different practitioners makes it easy to see when people have appointments. We loved that we could customise our website widget to make it on brand, and that this software gives the option for customers to add promo codes, as most others in this field do not allow this. The SOAP note feature is paramount to us as a physio clinic, and the whole system is very secure.

Aspetti negativi:

We need an option to attach files to our client notes, as we are a physio clinic so often have patient letters/referrals that we currently need to store elsewhere. Also, the analysis of the data is helpful but you are unable to assess how many sessions each client has had on the export option, which makes reviewing marketing efforts a bit of a nightmare. The calendar view would benefit from having a weekly view with each service providers timetable more clearly, as this can create problems for us too!

anno scorso

Hi Katie and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your feedback then I will address each point: 1. This is a suggestion that we have on our list and we can hopefully add to the system later on 2. With the reports about number of sessions per client to export, then this is possible by going into reports/clients/select client/View and then you can choose export 3. It is possible with the filters to select there a certain provider and then click on "Apply" after that you choose the weekly view and then you should have a weekly view by provider. I also encourage you to have your providers using the admin app, there each one can have a really nice overview of upcoming bookings. If you have any further questions you can always contact our Live Chat and contact Dmytro our Head of Support who can assist you with anything....well as long as it is related to our system:) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jasmin
Singing Teacher (UK)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Simple effective and Value for money

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy the ease and the integration with my website. The widget I can put straight on my site allows ease for me and my customers. The reminders and confirmations are extremely useful and it helps keep track.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great if you could adjust your availability week by week rather than just block off time. A lot of the feature that I want are there but I can’t afford them .

anno scorso

Dear Jasmin Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! For the comment on the availability - have you checked our special days setup? Please reach out to our Live chat (online 24h during the working week) if you need any help with that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Silvina
Co-Owner and Vision Lead (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Alternative considerate:

Going past the trial will invest.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am excited to be able to make booking easier for my clients and on social media.

Aspetti negativi:

Editing the booking landing page. Fortunately, I have web builder knowledge and that is helping but your system is not user friendly nor provide helpful items such as best size of banner image for templates.

Robert
Owner/Operator (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Aspetti positivi:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Aspetti negativi:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

5 anni fa

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin
Digital Development Officer (UK)
Librerie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Aspetti negativi:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

3 anni fa

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kate
Owner (Australia)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reliable and functional booking software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Aspetti positivi:

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Aspetti negativi:

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

3 anni fa

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jesse
Photographer (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The Ultimate Booking Tool for every business.

5,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Before discovering SimplyBook.me, managing client appointments felt like a juggling act. Every business owner knows the challenges: back-and-forth emails, calendar mix-ups, and last-minute changes. Then SimplyBook.me entered the frame and changed everything.The platform's intuitive interface is its first win. Even the least tech-savvy of my clients can navigate and book a slot. It has truly democratized the process, making it accessible to everyone. For me, this means happier clients and less time spent on administrative tasks – more time to focus on what I love: capturing moments.The automated reminders are a dream come true. Gone are the days of no-shows or forgotten appointments. My clients get timely notifications, ensuring they're prepped and ready for their shoot, which in turn guarantees better results and satisfied customers. This little feature alone has enhanced the professionalism of my business tenfold.But it's not just about the functional benefits. The subtle touchpoints, like being able to customize my booking page to reflect my brand, make it feel uniquely mine. In a world where personal touches make all the difference, SimplyBook.me ensures that my business stands out.For fellow photographers seeking an all-in-one solution to elevate their business operations, SimplyBook.me is the tool you didn't know you needed but won't be able to live without. Dive in, streamline your booking process, and witness the transformation in client satisfaction and operat

Aspetti negativi:

NONE. Everything has been well designed!

5 mesi fa

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed and fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Clarisse
Owner/Tutor (Giamaica)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Aspetti positivi:

Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Aspetti negativi:

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

6 anni fa

Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Binyamin
Therapist (Israele)
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Aspetti positivi:

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Aspetti negativi:

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

5 anni fa

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Utente Verificato
Istruzione superiore
Fonte della recensione

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Aspetti negativi:

The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

6 anni fa

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Amy
Instructional Designer (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

Simplybook Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Aspetti positivi:

The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Aspetti negativi:

1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

5 anni fa

Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Bruce
President (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Doubled my clients in 3 months!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Because it's so easy to use for my clients, particularly new ones, I doubled my business in 3 months!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of setup for me, and the ease of scheduling for my clients is my favorite part of this app!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like a merge duplicates feature for my client database. Too many people enter their names multiple times, so I end up with multiple entries.

anno scorso

Dear Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! For merging clients with same name please look at the instructions here...https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Client_Login_custom_feature ..scroll down to the second #1 and then you will see it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Elizabeth
Austria
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

7 anni fa

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it! Best regards The SimplyBook team

Judy
president (USA)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy-to-use for patients

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I like the system.

Aspetti positivi:

Patients say that it is very easy for them to schedule appointments.

Aspetti negativi:

SimplyBookMe adds upgrades which then require a higher priced subscription to maintain the prior level of service. I was having some problems changing my email address, so customer support instructed me to delete a plugin and then reinstall it, so I deleted it. But then told I needed to purchase a higher level of subscription in order to reinstall the plugin. If I hadn't deleted the plugin based on their instructions, I would not have had to upgrade my subscription. Blocking or changing dates/hours of service is cumbersome.

3 anni fa

Dear Judy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback - we truly appreciate it. Regarding your comment on the subscriptions, then the pricing was changed back in 2016 but we allowed current users to continue on the old pricing. However now if a subscription is cancelled and new one chosen, it is technically impossible to retrieve the old prices and hence the problem that you experienced. We are sorry that you experienced that but we truly believe that our current pricing is very fair compared to other similar services. All the best The SimplyBook.me

Kostas
Kostas
CEO (Grecia)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte: GetApp

Not flexible enough

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Aspetti negativi:

The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around. If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app? Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price. So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price. But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker. Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service. Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc. You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service. This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

3 anni fa

Dear Kostas, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs. All the best The SimplyBook.me team