Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su SimplyBook.me

Sistema di prenotazione online con promemoria per le aziende di servizi! Consente ai clienti di prenotarsi online in modo autonomo. Include la versione gratuita.

Ulteriori informazioni su SimplyBook.me

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use tool to schedule and book appointments, I love how easily it integrates with google calendar.

Aspetti negativi:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

Valutazioni di SimplyBook.me

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SimplyBook.me ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.163 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SimplyBook.me?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.163)

Cynthia
Cynthia
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

different pricing structure

4,0 4 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Paula
Paula
Vice President, Director of Marketing (Canada)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Aspetti negativi:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

3 anni fa

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Elsie
Owner (Australia)

I like SimplyBook me

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, the user experience is excellent, and it's the most suitable platform I've found for my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

I find SimplyBook.me to be a very different product from what I'm used to. It offers powerful functionality, but it does take some time to learn and understand the system when starting out. The integration of business processes is also very straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

One aspect I'm not entirely pleased with is the calendar, as it's not very user-friendly. I can't directly view more customer information or make changes; I have to click into it. Additionally, there are limited options for customer payment, and some functions lack the ability to address finer details.

8 mesi fa

Dear Elsie Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! You mention limited options for customer payments, we would be happy to hear your comments so that we can see if there is something that we need to improve. Please reply to this message with what you feel is missing. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Terry
Owner (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Super Customer Assistance

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Positive and our clients have been able to schedule without difficulty. We like the appearance for the customers.

The level of assistance. Professional trainer Creative solutions Very helpful

Aspetti negativi:

The "slide" view calendar is hard to read Set up times for services with the slide bar is challenging

tim
Owner (Germania)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

It could be so much better, if they listen to their customers

3,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Customer service is responsive, but not really solution-oriented. The usability and admin interface in general is far from intuitive and current UX standards.

Aspetti positivi:

It has a wide range of (theoretically) great features. App is handy. It is not as pricey as many others.

Aspetti negativi:

As a tourguide I was long looking for a booking tool to make my tours easier to book and generate automated invoices. Simplybook.it does that on a simple level, but after several years in use it really frustrates me, that their (paid) features are not really thought-through in the end (and they don't care to change it). Examples: Group booking feature makes it possible, that one person can book a tour for e.g. 4 people, which is great. Invoices then are also correctly generated for the price of 4. But if the customer cancels their group booking, it is not possible to do that for the group of 4 people, instead technically the cancellation is 1 out of 4 bookings of this group, and 3 remains. Oddly the invoice remains unchanged for 4 people, and the calender shows 3 bookings inside the group. That brings up several inconveniences: 1) I have to confirm the customers, if they wanted to cancel the whole booking or if they only wanted to cancel single people in the booking (100% wanted to cancel the whole group and arent even aware they did not). So I have to cancel the remainig 3 manually. 2) If I have to cancel a group, I need to cancel x-times. So the customer receives x-confirmation emails. That just makes me appear bothering and unprofessional. 3) The amounts of the invoices are not affected from any cancellation, so you really need to be careful not to mess up your accounting Which brings me to the central flaw (bug in my opinion) of simplybook.me: Cancelled bookings (group or single) still have a generated invoice in the system and are not flagged as cancelled, but pending (and so have no different status than any other open invoice). So to have a correct invoice journal at the end of the year or quarter, you carefully need to filter the invoices to status "paid". Otherwise your accounting is full of wrong revenues due to invoices from cancelled services. Another bug in the group booking feature is that it is only available on service selection level (eg. tour 1, 2 and 3). If you set the widget to only show tour 1, there is no possibility anymore to book for a group. If I reach out to their customer service to improve on all this, I get more or less the same answer over the years: it is like it is and I dont get a sense of ambitions to change or update (sometimes they offer me some kind of workarounds with other paid features - haha). I find this pretty frustrating, because this tool could be so much better than it is right now if they actually listen to their customers. But they refuse.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your detailed review and for sharing your experience with SimplyBook.me. We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've encountered with our platform. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we're committed to addressing these issues to improve our service. We understand the importance of having a seamless and intuitive booking experience for tour guides like yourself, and we're actively working on enhancements to meet your needs. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or if you have further suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We're here to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for your patience and for choosing SimplyBook.me.

Nathan
Director (Sudafrica)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Simple to setup and feature rich

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive overall, happy to be using the platform

Aspetti positivi:

The interface for setting up was intuitive and quick to master. There were plenty of features to cover most use-cases especially payment options for international operations such as South Africa is supported.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not like that I had to pay for setting up a custom domain (to link one I already own - ostensibly for SSL which doesn't make sense since this could be free or included in subscription fee) and more options are needed for managing late bookings or adding bookings to a waiting list.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your detailed review and for choosing SimplyBook.me! We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform simple to set up with many features. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll take it into consideration for future improvements. We're delighted that you're happy overall with the platform and that the switch from BookingKoala has been positive. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for being a valued SimplyBook.me user!

Sarah
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Ease of use

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find SimplyBook.me simple to set up and use, with friendly customer service. We'll take your comments about payment options into consideration for future improvements. We're honored that you chose us for our affordability compared to other options. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

eva
psychotherapist (Belgio)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Great free booking tool

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

If you need a simple, no-nonsense booking tool this is it. I love that i can keep it free for now until I have the business to upgrade.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the free version had HIPAA and text reminders, a girl can dream.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our free plan and find it simple and straightforward to use. We appreciate your feedback about the features you wish were included in the free version, and we'll take that into consideration for future updates. We're sorry to hear about your experience with Sign In Scheduling, and we're glad you found SimplyBook.me as an alternative. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Jen
Owner (Canada)
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

Studio One

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: good easy to get going online chat help was helpful

Aspetti positivi:

it was easy to install and input information

Aspetti negativi:

being able to change time slots daily if you are working late

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that SimplyBook.me was easy to install and that our online chat help was helpful for you. We appreciate your feedback regarding the ability to change time slots daily, and we'll take that into consideration for future updates. We're pleased that you found our pricing better and that we offered all the features you wanted compared to other alternatives. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Leslee
Web Developer (Canada)

Great Booking Platform

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Its has been quite good. The support is great. They wrote some custom css for me at no charge.

Aspetti positivi:

That there is a free option that allows most features so I could try it to see if it will work for me before upgrading.

Aspetti negativi:

That I could not purchase an add on for numbers of service providers.

4 settimane fa

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you've found SimplyBook.me to be a great booking platform with a useful free option to try out. We appreciate your feedback about add-ons for service providers and are always looking to improve. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Bella
BDM (Germania)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti

Simple operation and implementation

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Very satisfied so far, makes a good impression

Aspetti positivi:

Simple operation and implementation, nice Tool for Slotbooking Processes in Companys and Supplychains

Aspetti negativi:

Customer answers to the questions cannot be restricted. Speak only 5 digits or number starting with a letter A

Robert
Owner/Operator (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Aspetti positivi:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Aspetti negativi:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

5 anni fa

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin
Digital Development Officer (UK)
Librerie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Aspetti negativi:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

4 anni fa

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Angelica
University intern (Ecuador)
Industria farmaceutica, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Optimize Your Booking Workflow: Exploring the Features of SimplyBook.me

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I had the chance to see how healthcare professionals used the SimplyBook.me program while I was interning in the pharmaceutical research and development division. The management of patient appointments, which enabled effective scheduling and decreased administrative costs, was greatly aided by SimplyBook.me. Both employees and patients found it simple to operate the software's user-friendly online appointment booking system. The adaptable booking forms from SimplyBook.me allowed for different appointment types and particular needs. Automated appointment-reminder systems and alerts improved patient compliance with planned consultations and improved medical care overall by reducing missed appointments. The software's reporting features also provide insightful data on appointment utilization, enabling data-driven resource allocation and decision-making.

Aspetti positivi:

For companies and service providers, SimplyBook.me has a number of benefits. Customers may quickly book appointments online thanks to the software's user-friendly design and straightforward booking system. It provides fully configurable booking forms, automated reminders, and notifications, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement. Businesses can maximize their resources thanks to SimplyBook.me's robust calendar management tool, which guarantees effective scheduling. Online transactions can be made securely and conveniently thanks to the software's support for interfaces with well-known payment gateways. SimplyBook.me additionally offers thorough reporting and analytics, including information on appointment trends, revenue production, and customer preferences. SimplyBook.me improves consumer satisfaction, business processes, and booking efficiency overall.

Aspetti negativi:

Even though SimplyBook.me has several advantages, there are a few things to take into account. To fully leverage the software's customization options for particular business needs, some technical know-how or assistance may be needed. The amount of time and work required to set up the program will depend on how complex the scheduling requirements are. Although the program integrates with payment gateways, there can be additional costs depending on the amount of transactions or the payment processor. It's also crucial to keep in mind that some sophisticated capabilities, such as advanced reporting or extensive customization choices, might only be accessible through more expensive pricing tiers. However, the overall value and usefulness that SimplyBook.me offers outweighs these restrictions.

11 mesi fa

Hi Angelica, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such insightful and positive feedback - we truly appreciate it ! All the best The SImplyBook.me team

Utente Verificato
Fonte della recensione

Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support.

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Aspetti positivi:

They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Aspetti negativi:

They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

Kate
Owner (Australia)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reliable and functional booking software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Aspetti positivi:

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Aspetti negativi:

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

4 anni fa

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jesse
Photographer (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The Ultimate Booking Tool for every business.

5,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Before discovering SimplyBook.me, managing client appointments felt like a juggling act. Every business owner knows the challenges: back-and-forth emails, calendar mix-ups, and last-minute changes. Then SimplyBook.me entered the frame and changed everything.The platform's intuitive interface is its first win. Even the least tech-savvy of my clients can navigate and book a slot. It has truly democratized the process, making it accessible to everyone. For me, this means happier clients and less time spent on administrative tasks – more time to focus on what I love: capturing moments.The automated reminders are a dream come true. Gone are the days of no-shows or forgotten appointments. My clients get timely notifications, ensuring they're prepped and ready for their shoot, which in turn guarantees better results and satisfied customers. This little feature alone has enhanced the professionalism of my business tenfold.But it's not just about the functional benefits. The subtle touchpoints, like being able to customize my booking page to reflect my brand, make it feel uniquely mine. In a world where personal touches make all the difference, SimplyBook.me ensures that my business stands out.For fellow photographers seeking an all-in-one solution to elevate their business operations, SimplyBook.me is the tool you didn't know you needed but won't be able to live without. Dive in, streamline your booking process, and witness the transformation in client satisfaction and operat

Aspetti negativi:

NONE. Everything has been well designed!

10 mesi fa

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed and fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Clarisse
Owner/Tutor (Giamaica)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Aspetti positivi:

Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Aspetti negativi:

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

7 anni fa

Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Binyamin
Therapist (Israele)
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Aspetti positivi:

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Aspetti negativi:

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

5 anni fa

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Utente Verificato
Istruzione superiore
Fonte della recensione

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Aspetti negativi:

The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

7 anni fa

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Amy
Instructional Designer (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

Simplybook Review

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Aspetti positivi:

The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Aspetti negativi:

1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

6 anni fa

Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Bruce
President (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Doubled my clients in 3 months!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Because it's so easy to use for my clients, particularly new ones, I doubled my business in 3 months!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of setup for me, and the ease of scheduling for my clients is my favorite part of this app!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like a merge duplicates feature for my client database. Too many people enter their names multiple times, so I end up with multiple entries.

2 anni fa

Dear Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! For merging clients with same name please look at the instructions here...https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Client_Login_custom_feature ..scroll down to the second #1 and then you will see it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

François
Project manager (Slovenia)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Great software for booking

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Aspetti positivi:

It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Aspetti negativi:

The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

5 anni fa

Dear Francois Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Crystal
Student Massage Therapist (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Simplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.

Aspetti negativi:

I would prefer if the free version would offer the text message confirmation and reminder instead of the email alerts because not nearly all my clients check their emails on a daily basis, but they do check their phones. I recognize that this is an upgrade option, but as a student, my funds are currently limited.

7 anni fa

Dear Crystal, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Have a great weekend All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Phil
Phil
Musician and educator (Danimarca)
Macchinari, Lavoratore autonomo

Nice booking system

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: SimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one.

Aspetti positivi:

The booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.

Aspetti negativi:

The features are not always intuitively set out, so it has taken a while to find out what can be done. When I get a mail infpoming me of a booking, it would be good to get either, 1. a direct link to the new booking or the day of the booking, or 2. all the details of the booking in a mail. I would also like to be able to synchronise the booking calendar with the offline calendar in my mail client, but I have not found out how, if it even is possible.

6 anni fa

Dear Phil Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding the e mail notifications, then under settings/email&sms settings you can adjust exactly what information are sent in that notification e mail to the service provider. So if you want all relevant details regarding the booking sent to you, then you can do that within that settings. Please contact our Live Chat if you can not find where to set that up. With respect to the calendar integration then we have Google and Office 365 two way calendar synchronization but it is impossible to sync with offline calendars as technically that is just not possible, at least not two-way. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kostas
Kostas
CEO (Grecia)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Not flexible enough

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Aspetti negativi:

The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around. If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app? Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price. So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price. But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker. Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service. Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc. You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service. This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

4 anni fa

Dear Kostas, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs. All the best The SimplyBook.me team