Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Deltek Vision

Soluzione basata sui progetti per le aziende di servizi professionali (PS) che unisce funzioni di contabilità, gestione dei progetti, delle risorse, del tempo/delle spese e dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Deltek Vision

Aspetti positivi:

Tons of features, very robust system. Lots of customization possible.

Aspetti negativi:

I frequent users find it complex and difficult to use.

Valutazioni di Deltek Vision

4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,7

Lo consiglieresti?

Deltek Vision ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 473 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Deltek Vision?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (473)

Nereida
Nereida
ANALISTA CONTABLE (Venezuela)
Fonte della recensione

Important business data in real time.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I am using Deltek Vision to identify problems affecting the performance of our company and hinder the successful implementation of some projects. I am also taking advantage of useful features to improve performance and complete projects successfully.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like about Deltek Vision modules are purchasing and asset management because they allow me to track purchase orders and fixed assets; It helps me to get new business, improve performance and optimize the operations of our company.

Aspetti negativi:

For some people within the company's user interface it is not always so friendly and does not have much ability to change the screen size. In addition, it may not be ideal for companies that only require specific modules, since all the modules are included in the software.

Elizabeth
architect (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Adequate, reliable. Not as user friendly as others

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: When using Vision, it was very adequate. However, now that I use Monograph, I see how much more capability Monograph has and how user friendly it is.

Aspetti positivi:

It does its job. It's reliable. It has functionality especially for management and accounting departments. Overall, it's a solid program with proven results and a user base that reinforces trust.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a bulky program compared to the web based program I use now. It wasn't compatible with some browsers so I had IE just for timesheets. User interface wasn't the most intuitive and customer service wasn't built in. Therefore I had to ask my accounting manager for her to contact customer service with questions.

Kim
Operations Manager (USA)

Accounting was an Afterthought

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Horrible Horrible Horrible - that is why we are searching for another software. I do not recommend - at least not for accounting purposes. Save your accounting team the headache!

Aspetti positivi:

There is not "like most" - Difficulty in correcting JE's on a bank account. Meaning - you cannot fix. I would NOT recommend this product for accounting purposes. It's outdated and not forgiving. Reports are less than desirable to look at, and most information is difficult to locate. In order to get what you want you will have to export reports in excel, merge them together and fix for yourself. This is very time consuming and a waste of daylight hours.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficulty in correcting JE's on a bank account. Meaning - you cannot fix. I would NOT recommend this product for accounting purposes. It's outdated and not forgiving. Reports are less than desirable to look at, and most information is difficult to locate. In order to get what you want you will have to export reports in excel, merge them together and fix for yourself. This is very time consuming and a waste of daylight hours. You have to work backwards when posting a transfer of funds to a account. If you don't your screwed!

Tiyana
Vice President - HR (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti

Vision to Vantagepoint

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were using Excel for timesheets so having time and expense in one place and tying into our business process is wonderful. We also have the ability to get nice reports.

Aspetti positivi:

The software helps streamline some of our processes.

Aspetti negativi:

Not easy to navigate through CRM but here to learn.

Jun
Accounting Manager (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Effective but not efficient

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's a good tool to keep track of work-in-progress and everyday accounting transactions.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not so user friendly and not so efficient and expensive tool for the same things that can be done with Sage software.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer (Nigeria)
, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Deltek makes us better manage project budget.

Aspetti positivi:

Deltek is easy to use ,thanks to the intuitiveness of its user interface. In time past we overly expended on projects to the extent that we crossed project budgets ,and thereby missed key project milestones. Since switching to Deltek over a year ago ,we have been able to better follow through with project budgets without overspending. Obviously having project planning, business development and Accounting together into one platform was very much helpful. We have been able to customize the Deltek Workflow to fit into the personal needs of my team ,thereby making much more effective.

Aspetti negativi:

From experience so far , Delteck Vision expense reporting is flawed in the area of mobility , receipt uploads ,and ease of customization.

Daisy
Daisy
Research & Sales Manager (Venezuela)
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I manage projects very easy

Commenti: Great!

Aspetti positivi:

It is a very good platform that allows us to keep up with our projects without any problem. I think the reports that this facilitates are very efficient and quite useful

Aspetti negativi:

between projects it is sometimes very difficult to differentiate between projects, that is, to separate work and make it look different from another project. But in general lines I have not had any problem

Jack
Jack
Associate (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 51-200 dipendenti

Deltek Review

Aspetti positivi:

The interface is very user friendly and allows everyone the ability to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

It is basic in nature so there is not much diversity allowed in the product.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Financial Operations Analyst II (USA)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Aaccounting software for project based company

Aspetti positivi:

It is quite compatible to companies ran project-based

Aspetti negativi:

Reportings can can a pain at times. Dashboards could be improved.

Victoria
Victoria
GD Project Manager (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Not Updated but gets job done

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Good, but upgrades and updates need to be prioritized

Organization and visualization capabilities

Not modernized at all, seems like it’s running through an early 2000’s model

Rhonda
Manager, CRM Systems (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

I'm a believer in Deltek Vision

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We use Vision for CRM and Proposals-Custom Proposals and Government forms. I love the connectivity between your firms, contacts with your opportunities and jobs. Using Vision enables us to store and retrieve our corporate history and the story of us...our projects, our people and our client relationships. I confess I am a power-user and have done most of the configuration to the system, so therefore understand it more than most others, but I can provide data of any kind from our system. We are integrated with a different accounting platform, so I can also provide up-to-date project reporting. We also use an intranet connector that makes our information easily obtainable/viewable through PC and mobile app (not the Deltek mobile app). I have used the Deltek Vision product since 2005 and had prior Deltek products since the late 1990's. Dewberry is a 2,000 person firm with 50 office locations in 18 states.

Aspetti negativi:

Although I live and breathe Deltek Vision, numerous people at our firm just can't grasp the details and complain that it is not user friendly. The learning curve seems slow for some people to overcome, actually many people, but once it's figured out, there seems to be high value in their usage. I like the custom reporting tool but my users find it so difficult that most refuse to use it. I think the most successful firms will have a Vision expert and a strong IT (SQL, reports) and application team on staff. If not, you probably would need a consultant. My team has been able to keep everything in house to date.

Chief Financial Officer (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 51-200 dipendenti

Twelve Years as a Deltek User

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: In 2004, the professional services firm I worked for was managing a $10M/year business using Quickbooks. It was clunky and problematic, with no real analytic capability (i.e., where and how were we making money). I investigated various solutions, and discovered Deltek Vision. We hired an outside consultant to install and configure Vision for us,and life changed. We suddenly had a true business management solution. As the CFO, I finally had a tool that could give me true insight into the underpinning of our business,and where were profitable (and where we were not). Two years later, at a architectural firm, I inherited Axiom Protrax, practically a DOS-based solution. I quickly tired of operating with a 20-year old platform, and advocated for Vision. Having experienced one implementation,I was not enthused with dropping $60K for an outside party to tell me what to do to configure the system. So, over three months,I single-handedly configured and implemented Vision at a 50-person architectural firm. And it has made all the difference. Vision has continued to grow, through internal development and outside acqusition, and through it all they have maintained a consistent look and feel to the product. Adding functionality without detracting from the user experience. And their customer support has remained top-notch. I love the quick chat. If I just have a quick question, I can go quick chat, and quickly resolve my issues. I love this produce, and it meets the needs of my business.

Aspetti positivi:

The user experience. The ability to customize the interface. The ability to quickly drill down into reports.

Aspetti negativi:

It is such a rich,deep product that some of its functionality remains unused.

bob
Director of R&D (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Vision Essentials review

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We purchased deltk vision module to help us do project and resource planning of our critical engineering resources. We are medical supplier and using deltek to help us align project planning functions to resource draw. Our business is very dynamic due to customer, regulatory and market dynamics. Needless to say what starts out as a plan can change many times over. The linkages between the planning and the resource capacity assesments and reports are great. The Planning portion of deltek seems underdeveloped. Simple functions like a undo button dont exist. Comparisons of users who lived in a MS Project environment prior to deltek complain about simple functionality. I know there are upgrades coming throughout the year and we are anticipating some of our frustrations might be resolved.. Will wait and see. We are on the last year of our contract and love the resource feedback that the deltek system gives us. The cost to doing that is too much time in the planning module required to get that output. When initially selecting deltek it was obvious to us that it was geared to more service industry sectors then to a R&D and manufacturing company like ours. Using it going on 3 years we have enough frustrations with the planning side that we are researching other options to understand if something better exists. Really hope the planning side improves and makes our project managers more efficient.

See previous comments

See previous comments

Rob
Accountant ()
Architettura e urbanistica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Could build an aircraft carrier with this software or use it to run a small destroyer, depending on your needs.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall as compared to the other 5 ERP systems I have used over the years I have to say Vision is one of the best out there, especially for project oriented tracking. Deltek is also a company looking for improvement and advancement within their programs. The new generation they are working on to Vision takes the program to a very modern and more robust place. Great things are coming!

Aspetti positivi:

Has the ability to be customized in many ways to improve functionality and process routine tasks behind the scenes with workflows. Great when you want scheduled reports to be pushed out to staff on a regular basis, can be either be emailed or sent to a dashboard. System is fairly easy to use and navigate once you get the hang of it. However, the size and capability can be off putting if you give too much access to none power users.

Aspetti negativi:

Although there are many reports and lots of options within each report they can also be limiting. For example if you wanted to run an A/R graph for aging you can only choose three options (Current, 30, & 60 days). Therefore if you have five options (Current, 30+, 60+, 90+, 120+) you will need to run two graphs to see all the info. However, if you have someone who know SQL you can design and write your own reports which is a plus.

Donna
Self Employed (USA)
, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The product is ok but the Customer Support and Configuration Conceptual Scope presentation is lame

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: As a skilled user of many software products, getting an overview of the Configuration and it's effect on each module is very difficult and thus hard to seamlessly change once set. The product seems designed to promote consulting fee generation by Deltek, and when one can't CALL a 1-800 number and get support WITHOUT opening a "Case" (and being charged for same or having to fight to not be charged) it speaks volumes about the company's priorities. The company also seems more concerned about fancy reporting than improving existing BOOKEEEPING needs in the product. I no longer recommend this product to others.

Aspetti positivi:

OK project reporting and tracking

Aspetti negativi:

Complexity of configuration options that are not presented well in "the manual" (on line only and if you want it on paper, even after having purchased the product, you have to PAY extra for it!) and very little "conceptual based" information. The "User Guidance" seems geared to a non-professional managing this software as evidenced by the "how to click click" mentality in instructions. Also, getting past the front line Help People (who are great) to a higher level to discuss concerns is IMPOSSIBLE. And the "Customer Care" system - re-designed and implemented since 2003) is a step backward in "Care" to my view. Also, the company does not send out "Known Bugs" as they are discovered, rendering re-work at so many levels it should be of concern to the company yet there is a stated policy of NOT releasing them to PAID FOR users.

Shawna
Product Owner (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Performance

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Unfortunately, our reporting issues over shadow everything else.

Aspetti positivi:

In general, it meets our needs but it does seem that we are always being asked for customizations by our users that is not presently available.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting performance is awful! We have had a consultant come out at least twice for an overall health check and recommendations and in my opinion we did not get a lot of value from this. It takes a ridiculously long time to run many of our reports and it's a constant source of pain for both the users and those of use who support the product. We have worked through all the troubleshooting steps that have been recommended and it's still an issue. It seems that anyone I talk to from larger firms all have the same issue. It feels as though Deltek works well for small-medium size firms but not larger global ones.

Sarah
Marketing manager (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great to Track Project Data, but Graphics are Dated

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Works great for timesheets, tracking project data, and expense reports. Just don’t expect the program to be anything fancy or flashy

Aspetti positivi:

Great resource for keeping tabs on project data/business development/customer database for All clients. Haven’t delved into the project management components myself, but hear that they are pretty good too.

Aspetti negativi:

For a software to support the architecture world I am floored at how ugly and dated the interface looks. We have some architects who think it looks too ugly and refuse to use it which is a massive headache. Would love to see it get a redesign or face lift. Also it’s difficult to see longer project names - they get cut off in the scroll view. Pulling reports isn’t super intuitive either

Joel
Data Analyst (Kenya)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Deltek Vision Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It makes planning for business finance simpler. With an amazing interface (dashboard for quick access), you can make plans and generate detailed reports needed for decision-making.

Aspetti positivi:

When it comes to everything accounting, this tool is reliable and effective. You can effectively manage budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue report and financial forecasts. Financial planning requires accuracy and detailed info and therefore, it can be daunting when you are dealing with several projects at a go that require planning. This tool saves you all the trouble and helps you plan accordingly . Secondly, it makes organization pretty simple. You can determine which of your staff are suitable for a particular project based on previous reports detailing their performance on the project. You can also get to the root of issues because everything is pretty much detailed. Businesses have ups and downs from time to time and having a tool that helps you get to the bottom of hindrances is an added advantage. It guarantees you great and reliable insight with features such as payroll, mobile app, expense management and client invoice among others.

Aspetti negativi:

Though it fully covers planning for business in nearly all aspects, I'd really ask that they check out resource planning. Document implementation shouldn't have hitches at all. That also should be checked.

Rossana
Service Support Manager/Database Administrator ()
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 201-500 dipendenti

Deltek Vision

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: DRMP, Inc is a Civil Engineering firm with 350+ employees. It has been using Vision since 10 years ago and before that it used Advantage. The following modules have been implemented:
- Vision Core
- Vision CRM
- Vision Payroll
- Deltek Talent Acquisition
And we're in the process of implementing Asset Management and Deltek Talent Performance
Vision is used as our ERP system company wide.

Aspetti positivi:

- Very customizable. As it uses SQL as the backend database, custom store procedures can be created to automate company processes. - Very powerful software that can meet a lot of the company's needs. - The use of workflows is something else that is very beneficial because it allows to automate task.

Aspetti negativi:

- The security portion is cumbersome and sometimes not very flexible. - Training is very expensive

Sue
Accounts Receivable Manager (Canada)

Deltek Vision - Wonderful Program to Control & Grow Your Project Based Business

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Deltek Vision is a work horse of a software program. Its functionality is extensive and requires a full time person to be invested fully into set up and maintenance of the many features available. We find that we aren't able to use many of the great features simply because we don't have the time to explore and learn them all. Reporting features are fantastic and so useful in project management. Highly recommend this program for any project based company.

Aspetti positivi:

The reporting features are so inclusive that you really can get any info you need at the click of report once you have them set up.

Aspetti negativi:

It relies on accurate entry of data so I can't even say that there's a negative about the software just that you need consistent processes of input in order for the features to work efficiently.

Charles
COO (USA)
Sicurezza pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti

Project and Project Financials

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Like most full service attempts, Deltek has it strengths and weaknesses. It is ties financials and projects together very well. Integration of the time-sheet is an asset. The ability to charge time to Opportunities would be a major enhancement. Report is difficult. Though there is an adhoc capability the compartmentalizing of data in info centers makes it impossible to create needed reports with the base software. I understand there are add-ons, but I haven't used them. The Project Planning module leaves a lot to be desired. It is not intuitive and is missing many features required; e.g. robust gantt charting, dependencies, automatic links to projects, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Strong link of time-sheet charges to projects

Aspetti negativi:

Compartmentalizing of data such that reporting is difficult. Lack of more advanced project tasks tracking.

Kirk
President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

DKH Deltek Review - Bad software!

1,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The software is terribly unfriendly to the user. It requires that a company hire outside consultants to make it do the things it should do straight out of the box. We have been on this software for more than ten years and we still are not getting a good value. If Deltek would assemble ten representatives from architecture and engineering firms, we could give you the advice you need to make this a great product, right out of the box. It could be fully functional for 85% of the A/E market. But instead, we complain and our suggestions go into some bottomless pit of other suggestions that never seem to come back to the top. I would never recommend Deltek Vision to anyone who is not yet trapped into using it.

Aspetti positivi:

Highly integrated across the business.

Aspetti negativi:

Almost impossible to use.

Diana
ERP Systems Analyst (USA)
, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Project Based ERP

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this is a project based solution as well as the ability to customize the product. PM and accountants are able to clearly see every project and allows for easy out of the box project reporting. Customer service is also amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

Our set up is a bit different, we have a lot of customization which sometimes affects the software's performance, but this is our own doing so we can't hold it against the product. The fact that it can be customized is a plus, the downside is you have to upgrade the custom(s) every time you want to upgrade or even apply the a CU.

Eric
Associate Director, Business Systems Support ()
Consulenza manageriale, 201-500 dipendenti

The "Do It All" Project-Based ERP

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Deltek Vision has quite the array of built-in configuration settings to allow any project-based consulting firm to tailor the software to their needs. One of my favorite things about Deltek Vision is that it gives me the ability to track and integrate critical business information through the use of the software's built-in custom information centers.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer Support, Extensibility, Built in Configuration Options, Vast Reporting Capabilities, Detailed Documentation, Full Project Life-Cycle Integration

Aspetti negativi:

To keep consulting costs to a minimum, it would be best to have an internal SME to get the most out of the product.

Jagruti
manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Deltek Vision REview

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: i like working with Vision, once you get use to it it is very user freindly

Aspetti positivi:

i found it easy to use. even though this software was way too complex for our company . i found if you use it to the max ,its a great product

Aspetti negativi:

help desk is quite complex. and having a third party for training became quite costly