Informazioni su ePortal EU

ePortal - Energy Insight/Monitoring Software for enterprises. ePortal is your tool to increase your company's energy performance

Ulteriori informazioni su ePortal EU

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

ePortal EU ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 6 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (6)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato ePortal EU?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (6)

Christophe E.
Belgio

Energy Monitoring Software ePortal

5 7 anni fa

Commenti: We were looking for a solution to monitor our energy consumption. We contacted ePortal and they were very helpful solving our problem. The app is very user-friendly and does what it promises.
The software might not be for everybody but i would defenitely recommend contacting the helpdesk and find out if it fits your needs.
We are happy with the experience.

Risposta di ePortal

7 anni fa

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Joris V.
Group Energy Manager (Belgio)
Fonte della recensione

Open EMS system, ideally for installation in multi-sites, user-friendly energy dashboards

4 7 anni fa

Commenti: -allows connection to different types of energy meters either via datalogger or PLC/SCADA system
-user-friendly dashboards allowing to measure energy impact of specific projects implemented, detection of anomalies, peak consumption etc
-easy to create customize reports (going back into historic data)
-easy to integrated with other systems (eg BMS systems)
-ISO 50001 proof system
-excellent customer service and hands on support

David T.
Data Analyst (Belgio)

Straight forward software!

4 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using ePortal for a few months now to analyze incoming energy invoices and compare them with my budgets and actual consumption. I'm amazed by the way this software works instinctively, following the needs of the user!
The dashboards with my personalized graphs are easy to use and the reports are also doing a great job. Maybe the default colors of the graphs could have been better, but I'm able to change these to my own preferences.
In short: a very straight forward software, with everything you need and nothing you don't need.

Risposta di ePortal

7 anni fa

Thanks for the review, we are doing our best to satisfy our customers!

Steven D.
Business Developer (Belgio)

Great cooperation!

5 7 anni fa

Commenti: Emaze and ePortal are working together now for a few years to make this software the best on the market. By exchanging experiences on energy consultancy and fine-tuning ePortal to keep its high performance, we are looking forward to see how this software will develop in the future!

Koen R.
Energy Consultant (Romania)
Fonte della recensione

ePortal is a very useful tool and easy to use.

5 7 anni fa

Commenti: As an energy consultant, I'm promoting ePortal to all my clients. The software makes it possible to compare the energy consumption with a budget in a very easy way. My clients can also see the energy consumption of different locations. It is also very easy to use.

Koen V.
energy manager (Belgio)

Perfect integration with BMS

5 7 anni fa

Commenti: As a BMS-provider, we make use of the functionalities of ePortal for monitoring the measured data. The software is easy to use and straight forward. You don't too many clicks to see what you want.