Recensioni su Safety Reports

Informazioni su Safety Reports

Usa il tuo smartphone, tablet o computer per condurre ispezioni di sicurezza, analizzare e prevedere le tendenze dei dati, tenere traccia delle azioni correttive da intraprendere e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Safety Reports

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly,can customize to certain locations.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software.

Valutazioni di Safety Reports

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Safety Reports ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 61 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Safety Reports?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (61)

Jake
Jake
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Opere pubbliche, 11-50 dipendenti

One Report

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We used Excel and it was inefficient and difficult to add photos. Safety Reports simplified the reporting by allowing us to use one report for everyone. The ability to take it to the field and add photos is a big plus.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to customize reports for different contractors is invaluable. Also, choosing the categories for each phase of the job simplifies it use.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be cumbersome to create your own categories. However, support is happy to take our information an create them for us.

3 anni fa

Jake, when customizing our checklists, we allow you to create yes/no responses (hat appear in the report and you get to add an automated recommendation, which other apps don't offer. We also let you add regulatory standards and create a web link to the standard. There's definitely a lot going on in the customization page. However, based on your comments, we'll challenge our app developers to make the process a little more intuitive. Until then, our support staff is available to assist as needed. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Ken
Safety Director (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Rock Spring Contracting Review of Product

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very happy. Customer service is top notch and I can email with a simple question and get a very quick personal response.

Aspetti positivi:

Audits are by far used the most. The ease of use is amazing. User friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Besides the image capture capabilities of compressing photos from 16:9 to 1:1 (photos look bad), I'd have to say the algorithms used in the Injury side, are not correct and need corrected.

anno scorso

Ken, thank you for taking time to review our app! The positive comments are very much appreciated! With regards to photos, we have some updates coming later this summer that will greatly enhance the ability to upload photos. In the meantime, if you change your camera settings to 1:1 ratio or 4:3 when taking photos in the app, the photos won't be distorted. Again, this would be a short-term fix until we get the updated version to the app store. Feel free to contact your support rep if you have any questions. Thank you!

Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Ok for the money

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Kinda have me a good outline for safety

Aspetti positivi:

Its pretty easy to useno real complaints

Aspetti negativi:

Glitches quite a bit on most Apple divides

Hillary
Training and Client Support Specialiast (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

The Best Auditing Tool

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience is excellent. Outstanding product and customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

Safety Reports software is easy to use and very intuitive. We have used other softwares out there to complete inspections, and Safety Reports is by far the best. The quality of the reports we are able to produce is impeccable, and the analytics we can provide to our clients is extremely valuable.

Aspetti negativi:

There are really no cons, but it would be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

anno scorso

Thank you for taking time to provide this review! We really enjoy working with you and your team and greatly appreciate the positive feedback! With regards to more reports, we are looking at adding new reports, especially with regards to year-over-year reporting. But, if you have specific examples of reports you need, please contact our support team to let us know. Thank you!

President (USA)

Safety Reports Time Saver

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My team performs approximately 100 site inspections per month. I review each inspection before it is sent to the client. The system is fast and efficient. In addition, I sometimes have clients that have projects out of state, I will locate a safety consultant in the area to assist me with the project. Part of the criteria is, "do you use Safety Reports?" More often than not, the consultant does and that maintains continuity with my reporting process to the client. The consultant's use of Safety Reports is a huge factor in my decision to utilize their services.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this program as an educational tool on the site. Many times I'm asked "where did you get that standard from?" Safety Reports provides the standard as a reference for the client. I used to cut and paste reports, this program has streamlined my reporting system and provides a professional detailed report to the client.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to really complain about. The system is very easy to use, if there is a problem, customer support immediately addresses the issue.

anno scorso

David, thank you so much for taking time to review our app! Very much appreciated!

safety director (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

worth every penny

Aspetti positivi:

The overall program is filled with information divided into subsets that make the audit process very easy. All items in the audit are backup with a link to the OSHA standard which is extremely beneficial if you need to defend your position on any negative findings. When the audit is complete all items that weren't checked are deleted from the form leaving you with a nice and to the point report that can be sent to whoever needs a copy

Aspetti negativi:

The only think I can say that I would change is the price. But as it says in the title this program is worth every penny

anno scorso

Chris, thank you very much for the great review! We're especially happy to hear that you find our app easy to use...we work hard to make it as intuitive as possible! Thank you!

Cindy
Safety & Claims Administrator (USA)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Safety Reports

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user friendly. Many reports that you can choose from and obtain certain trends based on Jobs, individuals, etc. Customer service from Safety Reports is TOP NOTCH! EXCELLENT! Safety Reports goes above and beyond to accommodate to our company's needs.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel what can be improved would be making it simpler to make changes. Example would be have access to revise the user's credentials so when it comes close to the expiring date, I can go and revise that information on my own rather than requesting it be done.

anno scorso

Thank you Cindy for taking time to provide us with such positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated! With regards to having an option to revise a users' credentials, we will discuss that with our Development Team to see what, if any options, are available to improve this function. Thank you!

Robert
Safety Director (USA)

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Safety Reports for roughly 5 years and it's a huge part of our safety here at Coleman-Adams. Everyday audits are hands down the best and can track weekly, monthly and yearly reporting as you wish. Top 10 positive and negative reports monthly. It's a must have for any organization that pushes SAFETY. This is the missing piece in the safety field if you're not using this app. By far the best safety inspection app on the market. This app will let you achieve safety compliance and change your safety culture.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything, easy to use, easy set up, monthly reports and data is outstanding great customer service. Overall a great app. If you don't have this app you are missing a huge piece of your safety program.

Aspetti negativi:

No Cons at all with this software. There is nothing not to like with this app.

3 anni fa

Robert, thank you for the terrific review! So glad that Safety Reports can play a part in helping to maintain such a strong safety culture at Coleman-Adams!

Jonathan
Risk Managment Safety Specialest (USA)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

Safety Reports

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: it's amazing and makes life in the field or office much easier and better.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of Safety Reports is the easy or use and the customer service! There team keeps the product fresh and up to date with standards. They are regular updating the OSHA/ DOT and other regulations to match the new ones as well as make it easy to check on regulations VIA the app for clarification. Finally the team at safety reports is amazing at helping you set up inspections, add items and keeping you working. Safety Report is a tool that makes your life easier and is simple to use but provides a very nice, clean professional report.

Aspetti negativi:

I have found no downfalls to this product

anno scorso

Wow, thank you so much for this terrific review! Your positive feedback means so much to us here at Safety-Reports! Thank you!

Michael Schirtzinger
Michael Schirtzinger
Project Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Consulenza manageriale, 201-500 dipendenti

Awesome Safety Program

Aspetti positivi:

I have used Safety Reports for several years. It is easy to use and user friendly. Safety Reports has a top of the line support staff that has helped me on a number of occasions. I would highly recommend this product to other safety professionals.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not found a con with Safety Reports. I am very satisfied with the software.

anno scorso

Thank you Michael for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate you taking time to provide us with such positive feedback on our safety applications!

Russell
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great product!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: This product is set up to meet the needs of a safety professional, but easy to use for others. The report you can generate are easy for non-safety people to understand.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to customize almost everything to meet our needs. The customer service is truly outstanding!

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software. Anytime I struggle with something all I have to do is call or email support and they do everything they can to help with whatever issue I am having.

anno scorso

Thank you for taking time to review our system! It's very much appreciated! We especially like to hear positive feedback on our support team they work hard every day to establish a personal relationship with our customers. Our philosophy has always been, we're big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you and that seems to be paying off. Thanks again for the feedback!

Tyrone
Loss Control Specialist (USA)
Assicurazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti

From the Field

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The best thing I see when using the app is the trend tracking

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to put reports together when always moving.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes adding a document would aid in the report but the camera will only show partial.

3 anni fa

Tyrone, we've recently added a new feature that lets you attach PDF documents when submitting reports. Works from both the mobile app and the desktop version. We'll have your support rep reach out to you to show you how it works. Thanks for the feedback!

EHS Manager (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 10.000+ dipendenti

EHS Inspections

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: This product saves me so much time, when I'm done with my inspection I send back to myself to look for any typos, install the boarders around the pictures, then send out to the responsible party. I have received positive feedback about the finished product, ease of reading the report, and the feature to generate metrics.

Aspetti positivi:

The talk to text is a great feature, uploading pictures to the report, drawing arrows or circling the issues, tons of questions that cover everything A-Z, OSHA standards referenced in the report, cover letter, summary report feature, corrective actions tracking, link goes to responsible party to close open items, generating reports, setting up automatic monthly reports, tracking top ten negative & positive trends, separation of different sites/locations

Aspetti negativi:

I send reports back to myself and input a red or green, sometimes yellow border around the pictures for the person reviewing the report to identify the concerns right away.

anno scorso

Michael, thank you so much for the positive feedback! With regards to colored borders around the photos in the reports, we can look at adding that as an option in a future release. I think that would be a great feature that our other subscribers would enjoy. Thanks again for the feedback!

Victor
Safety Officer (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best time saver

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The tech support helped me modify my ratings scale from 0-5 to OSHA level fines. This quantified the severity of my findings.

Aspetti positivi:

The time it saves me during a safety inspection. The depth, the details included as part of my final report leaves no room for doubt. This software includes links to OSHA standards, recommendations to accompany my pictures and captions.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no comments to submit at this time.

Dan
Regional Safety Manager (USA)

Safety Reports- the best around

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We are in compliance with safety reporting per site owner requirements

Aspetti positivi:

I like the OSHA references at your finger tips Quick easy customizable platform Easy to use and easy to train end users

Aspetti negativi:

Pictures could be better quality when viewing in PDF after submission

anno scorso

Thank you so much for the review, it's greatly appreciated by all of us here at Safety Reports! With regards to photos in our reports, we are working on rolling out a new photo editing tool for our apps later this year that should greatly enhance photo quality. Stay tuned! Thanks again for your feedback!

Pat
Regulatory Comploance Consultant (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Had searched for several years for this and am completely satisfied

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support are always available to assist and easy to use the app

Nothing I do not like about Safety Reports

anno scorso

Pat, thank you for taking time to review our system! Very much appreciated! And thank you for your continued support of Safety Reports over the years!

Les
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

Great Software for consultants

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have been working with this program for a couple of years now, as a consultant, this makes and saves me a lot of time doing reports. Support is great. Look forward to working with them for a long time.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use and great support

Aspetti negativi:

Lacks easy of adding additional questions.

scott

Daily reports

Aspetti positivi:

Customer like . Great tracking system for opened issue. easy updating closing out issues

Aspetti negativi:

Seem to have bugs. My team keeps having issues. Black page on preview. locks up. Photoo drawing keeps not working.

3 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback Scott. Sometimes issues like what you described happen when "permissions" aren't set properly in the app. We'll have your Support Rep reach out to you and provide assistance.

Nancy

Safety Reports success

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Customers enjoy the immediate feedback and professional appearance of our audits. Being able to have the standard included in the audit is great.

Easy to do

Timestamp is not correct

Risposta di Safety-Reports.com

5 anni fa

It appears the time-date stamp is reading Central time zone where our servers are located. We'll work with the developer to see what can be done to reflect your local time zone. Thank you for your feedback! The time-date stamp issue has been fixed with the release of Version 6.0 and should now read the time zone of the mobile device that is used to do the inspections.

Troy
Vice President of Safety Operations (USA)

Aspetti positivi:

Safety Reports has always been my go-to. Steve, Eric, and the Safety Reports team produce unparalleled support that is key factor in keeping our business operations running smoothly.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons with the current product. Any issues have been addressed.

anno scorso

Wow, thanks for the excellent feedback! From all of us here at Safety Reports, we can't thank you enough for partnering with us over the years! We look forward to many more!

Mark
Director of Safety and Training (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 201-500 dipendenti

Great App

Aspetti positivi:

This App is user friendly and has transitioned the way we capture and report data to our field superintendents, Executive Director and Board Members. Having the ability to review the standards has made the daily toolbox talks more efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

To date, we have no complaints as this product has exceeded our expectations.

Travis
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Usability

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has created a better experience for our folks around the auditing process as they are more engaged in the process. It also forces them to show their follow up in the corrective actions area.

Aspetti positivi:

The usability in the field. The app is easy to work through and gives an almost instant report to those that need it which is greatly appreciated.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability for the application to upload information or to move between categories while there is little to no internet service on the phone. It forces me to go elsewhere and update the information and then come back to my previous area. Corrective actions reports don't readily resend to open items - an administrator must resend them.

3 anni fa

Travis, we have an offline mode that allows you to conduct inspections when there's no cellular or Wi-Fi available. We also have a way to automate the corrective action email reminders using "Scheduled Reports" in your Admin Account. Your support rep will reach out to you today and provide assistance. Thank you!

RICK

A great tool!

Aspetti positivi:

The App is very easy to use. I like the ability to add photos and narratives right on site. I can complete the inspection and send the report before I leave the job site. Very efficient and user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

We don't really have anything negative to say about the product

Jon
Manager (Canada)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Fantastic Safety Management Software

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, this program has greatly increased and improved our safety reporting and documentation. The easy use system ensures that all the appropriate forms are accessible and easily completed by our employees. Best of all it ensures that out practices and procedures are being documented at all sites. Highly recommend this software for anyone looking to improve their safety program or wanting to reduce time on the administrative portion. Highly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

The forms feature is nice because it has allowed us to customize the form to our operations. Our staff has been happy with the simplified approach of the program, saving us time and money while ensuring the documentation is being completed correctly. We have saved a lot of time and money with our Health and Safety audit.and yearly assessments.

Aspetti negativi:

Takes some time to set up and tweak to meet your needs and tailor it to work best for your company

11 mesi fa

Thank you for taking time to review our EHS Management Software! We truly appreciate the positive feedback! Happy to hear that you're happy with our system!

MIKE
Director of Safety (USA)

Safety-Reports beats them all

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Educating or employees and less OSHA violations!!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and price. They also continue to improve.

Aspetti negativi:

There are none, they continue to improve the ease and quality of their product.

anno scorso

Thank you Mike for taking time to review our app! It's greatly appreciated!