Informazioni su Calamari

Calamari è integrato con Slack, JIRA, G Suite e Office365. Tieni traccia dei registri delle tue risorse umane, delle vacanze, del PTO, delle presenze e gestisci i fogli presenze.

Ulteriori informazioni su Calamari

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and user friendliness. The color and overall look and feel.

Aspetti negativi:

I would say that the price is our worst handicap.

Valutazioni di Calamari

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Calamari ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 471 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Calamari?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (471)

Parker
VP, People, Mission & Culture (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Leave Tracking Platform That Checks All of the Boxes

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Calamari is an outstanding tool for leave tracking. In the 2+ years our company has used Calamari, we have heard nothing but positive feedback from employees and managers. The approval flow and seamless integration with Slack have significantly reduced the approval time for requests. Calendar and notification functionality keeps stakeholders informed of employee availability. Complex accrual rules are easy to configure and the Calamari customer service team is always at the ready to assist when needed. It's a top not platform that gets the exact job done that we need. I recently provided feedback that we hoped the reporting tool could include archived employees so we export historical data on time off trends. Calamari took this feedback and was able to implement a new solution that recently went live. I appreciate them listening to us and building a solution!

Aspetti negativi:

The .csv importer can be a little finicky. Rarely am I able to complete an upload task without needing support from the Calamari team. The good news, however, is that they are immediately responsive and help me troubleshoot the error. If this could be resolved it would help me rely less on their customer support team, but it's a minor annoyance.

Alternative considerate: PurelyHR

Perché scegliere Calamari: We pivoted to a new time tracking software that did not include any leave tracking capabilities so needed to find an alternative solution.

Software precedente: NetSuite OpenAir

Perché passare a Calamari: Calamari was the only platform we found that only provided leave management. Every other alternative came with so many other bells and whistles that we didn't need. The simplicity of Calamari was one of the deciding factors in its favor.

Sandra
Studio Manager (Polonia)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect and easy to use tool

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I'm using Calamari since 4 years (in my previous jobs and current company). I didn't have any problems or troubles while using it. Calamari helps are improved our workflow, especially with the calendar which we can see easily how many people will be absent in the next days. Also, I feel we can care a little bit of environment by using on-line tool and not to print any leave request etc. That's also important for us to using the tool which doesn't impact negative on our planet.

Aspetti positivi:

- Calamari is really easy to use, even if employee didn't use similiar tools before, - It's easy to integrate - Working very good, it's clear and intuitive - The support helps me with setting-up everything, they care about users, - The app is also easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't see any cons, I'm using Calamari since 4 years and that's why I've chosen Calamari to use again in my current company.

Alternative considerate: Timesheets.com

Perché scegliere Calamari: In overvall, my experience with Calamari was better - it's easier to use and more perspicuous than Timesheets.

Software precedente: Timesheets.com

Perché passare a Calamari: In overvall, my experience with Calamari was better - it's easier to use and more perspicuous than Timesheets. The second reasons is easy to integrate, to add new people and also it's available in Polish language.

Leili
HR Manager (Estonia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Most versatile time and leave management system I know off

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: One of the added benefits, aside making administrative HR work easier, is the ability to use Calamari as a communication tool especially with remote teams and hybrid work. Team members can easily follow absences and also when Clockin module is used to follow whether someone has already started working or left already or is taking a break. Having easy access to this information takes down the frustration if there is a delay in communication (chat applications like Slack) and has improved overall cordiality among the employees.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple and focused to do what needs to be done. Very versatile and easy to customize, especially when you have teams in different countries. Customer service is always helpful and really does forward ideas and concerns to the development team. Hands down the best software to make life easier in smaller companies where a lot of HR work is done by one person or only a small team.

Aspetti negativi:

I used to miss the Break feature synchronization with Slack. In our current company we use only the Leave module so that is not an issue here. Also when using the Clockin module, there should be a different icon setting be made available for days taken entirely off as accumulated overtime. Currently it is possible to do it, but the system treats it as a remote work day, which is misleading because such person has already done the work needed. It does not happen often, but when it is needed, it does add confusion and requires a lot of manual handling and double checking.

7 mesi fa

Thank you for your comprehensive review. The break option on Slack in the Clock In module has been added and if you have a paid Slack version, you can now use it and it works great. You can find out how to do it here: https://calamari.io/whats-new/the-coffee-break-icon-on-slack. We're glad you see the benefits of using Calamari for remote and hybrid work. We're also working on releasing a brand new module connected to the employees' documents that will improve the information flow about employees, so stay tuned!

Dorota
Dorota
HR Business Partner (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A powerful solution to get rid of paperwork!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Do you remember the days when all of your employees had to give you paper requests to go on vacations? I don't! Calamari is lovely, and we got rid of all the silly paperwork we had to do back in the past!

Aspetti positivi:

- Really helpful regarding compliance. You don't have to remember about all those required by the labour law requests. You have them all inside one app! - Gives you plenty of customization options. We added a few custom made types of leave like Anniversary Vacay Days. It was super easy to configure. - Great integrations with Google calendar and slack. You can see all the most important information, not login in. - All in one virtual place! No more checking paper to verify PTOs!

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of any! Calamari changed my life :)

anno scorso

Hello! We're really glad to hear that! We're working hard to make Calamari a helpful and simple solution everyone can use. Managing the variety of labor policies is one of the features that make HR management in multinational companies easier ;).

Lauren
Business Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Good but Not Great

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We moved from paper forms to online. Calamari has a nice visual to it, and seemed to me to be intuitive to use. Set up was mediocre; I think it could be easier but also in testing other products, it's not the worst. We chose to use just the time off portion and not the clock in/out option. This does mean, however, that the time accrued for PTO is not accurate, and while I have told my staff that the accurate accounting is on each paystub, they are frustrated by that.
Additionally, while I feel the system is really self-explanatory, people seem to have trouble with requesting partial days, changing the type of PTO requested (vacation, sick, etc), and requesting multiple days at once.
The customer service is good; they are happy to answer questions you may have.
I decided to look into their clock in/clock out option, to streamline three products that we use, but I did not like the options of a mobile app, web app, or beacons. I didn't like that the beacons did not take into account lunch breaks. I could set a lunch break for everyone, but then if they took 45 minutes instead of an hour, or 1hr5min, it doesn't take that into account.

Aspetti positivi:

I wanted a product that fit in our budget, that could keep track of time off requests online. I was tired of paper floating everywhere! Calamari fit that bill.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no way to edit your time off request. If you make a mistake, the entire request has to be deleted, then the manager has to approve the cancellation, then you can resubmit the request. It's a lot of steps.

Alternative considerate: uAttend, QuickBooks Time, BambooHR e Clockify

Perché passare a Calamari: Cost

Ines
Management Assistant (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Calamari - worth checking it out

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Thanks to Calamari we do not have to calculate absences on our own, add them to calendar, inform other people about absences. Calamari solves it all. Emplyees do not need to ask "How many free days do I still have?" - they can just check it on their own.

Aspetti positivi:

When the company is small, managing the time-off management is not that hard. However, when the company grows, it becomes very time-consuming and gets harder every day. Imagine, you have to count annual leaves of 50+ people on your own! It takes a lot of time and it is easy to make mistakes. Additionally, you have to remember to add info about it to calendar and keep an eye on it. Additionally there are questions: how many free days do I still have? Sounds like a hard unnecessary work. We have discovered Calamari and it was one of the best platforms we have discovered. Users can easily apply for the leave, check how many free days they still got, it is integrated with Gsuite so whenever an annual leave is accepted, it appears in our calendar so we can check whether someone is there or not. Teams can easily check who is not gonna work on a specific day and who can replace that person. From the backoffice side, we can check everything about whole teams, specific people or even set up the acceptance flow for specific absence. No more excel sheets or counting :)

Aspetti negativi:

Nearly every problem we spotted was solved by Calamari team. What could be improved? Some options are not possible to change once set - it can be really problematic, for example settlement of annual leave is either in whole days (with minimum 1/4 od the day) or in hours. Also, if we add a specific type of absence, it is impossible to tick people and move their free days from one absence to another - we had to do it on our own, person after person. It took quite long.

Administrative Assistant (Polonia)
Internet, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Almost invisible and very flexible absences tracking tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It takes a while to set up Calamari properly but after you do (and you can always reach out to their support and receive answers and detailed instructions in short time) it works on its own and you just invite new people as they join the team. We have switched from our previousOn a daily basis, I almost don't notice we use Calamari because no one reaches out to me with any issues or questions on how to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

- thanks to Calamari shared calendars being easily added to GCal we can automatically see any planned absences in the team (holidays, remote work, business trips, sick leave etc) directly in our GCals (previously we had to keep a separate shared team GCal for these and add absences manually) - everyone is able to check their current entitlement anytime with just a couple of clicks and request their time off on the go - no need to send emails to multiple people in the company to request time off and have it registered (this was solved with a customised approval flow) - appointing the substitute can be done at the stage of requesting time off - you can send all notifications to Slack and track status of your request from there - multiple, customisable approval flows and absence types - customised holiday calendars which can be linked to individual users or teams (very helpful especially in Germany) - no need to track the absences manually: it takes a couple of clicks to generate absence reports and requests required for payroll - very responsive and competent support

Aspetti negativi:

I only wish that we used Calamari on the company level. With other team being first to register for it, we can't fully integrate with GSuite and it takes up to 24 hours for the Calamari shared calendar to sync with GCal.

Heidi
HR Manager (USA)
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to Use Attendance tracking, Calendar, Clock out

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Good support, easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Calamari's calendar is a great way to see who is in the office, traveling or on vacation. We also use it to track who is reserving conference rooms and company vehicles.

Aspetti negativi:

Creating reports to track people's absences is a nice feature but it is not as robust as it could be. We like to track when salespeople are visiting customers and we have to put the customer name in the "reasons" box when it would be nice if it could be a dropdown of our customer list.

Alternative considerate: ADP Workforce Now

Perché scegliere Calamari: Easier to track and automate requests off and have the visible to everyone.

Perché passare a Calamari: Cheaper, easier, more transparent

anno scorso

Hello! Thank you for a great review. Great idea to use Calamari to track room and vehicles availability. Nice one! We share our API documentation to help companies create the integrations suited just for their needs. If you want to talk about this possibility some more, please contact us via: https://calamari.io/contact

Jessica
Office Manager (Irlanda)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Service!

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I don't have to think about it much, love the Slack integrations for my team and how easy it was to transition from our old process into Calamari. It's simple, clear, and for a small team it has everything I need. The customer support team has always responded promptly when I need anything, and we were even able to extend our trial period in the beginning and converted to a paying customer shortly after.

Aspetti negativi:

So the most annoying thing, and this is a small issue, is not being able to select a range of dates on the calendar by clicking on the days themselves. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something I'm used to in other situations, and so I frequently make the mistake of forgetting it's not possible on Calamari. I suppose the other thing is that it's not always immediately clear how to make use of some of the finer features, and so I simply haven't been bothered to find out if they're even there. For example, I spent a little while searching once for whether we could only make it possible for employees to request annual leave in the future if they will have accrued it by the specified date (and not just if they have already accrued it, if that makes sense), but it wasn't obvious how to do so or even if it were possible, so I just kind of left it. These relatively minor complications are the kind of thing that someone in a rush will just leave in the moment, because they've more important things to do, but will be annoying over time.

Danielle
VP (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti

Leave Management Tracking

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great SAAS that is available for a great cost. We didn't need anything super powerful. We actually have the same functionality for free with our ADP software, but pay for Calamari because it is easier from a management perspective.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very flexible with regards to being able to track a variety of leave methods. We have different people at different levels of the company who get various entitlements and Calamari was able to handle it all. We also are able to track our business travel of our sales managers through the system which is helpful too.

Aspetti negativi:

The app is fairly easy, but the user interface could be a bit easier for users who are not as computer savvy. It could be a little more clear on what time they have less what time is scheduled for their net time leftover.

Alternative considerate: Zoho Recruit, BambooHR e Freshteam

Perché passare a Calamari: Cost

anno scorso

Hello! Thank you for your opinion. We're working on some improvements in our UX/UI design and we hope they will cover your needs. If you need assistance with understanding how our software works, you can contact our Customer Success team. We can arrange a meeting when we'll explain to you everything that isn't clear. Please, contact us via https://calamari.io/contact or by our website's chat.

Elia
IT Leader (Nicaragua)
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Calamari Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I don't have a lot of time using it, but I do like the interface, it is really user friendly and intuitive. You can easily find the options you need and it allows you to update almost anything. Besides, the integration with Slack makes it really easy for the end users, they just need to add the Calamari bot and they will see the options to punch in, punch out or mark their breaks or lunches. The tool is really cool.

Aspetti positivi:

I truly like that this tool is really complete. It has almost everything you can think of regarding the employees schedules, if you need the users to punch from different locations or to punch from different means like mobile phone or web browser, this tool has it all, it even has the option to print QR codes, you can print the code and place them strategically on your office so the employees can go and scan the code to punch. I also like that it has integration with G Suite and Slack, you can use these tools to import your employees, which makes it really easy to start.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I don't like is that you need to enter the work days of the employees, you need to specify the time the employees work a day, but if you work in a company where the schedules are updated a lot, this part might be a little cumbersome. Apart from that, all good, the tool has it basically all you need for maintaining your employees schedules.

Monika
Finance Manager (Polonia)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very simple tool that integrates easily with Jira, Slack and HR payroll software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: All in all the system improved our corporate life. Everyone finally knows how many day-off he can/may use during a year.

Aspetti positivi:

We like this tool, because it's synchronized with other tools used in our organization (e.g. outlook Calendar, Jira, Optima, Slack, Office365). It is very userfriendly and intuitive and can be customized the way we need. We have a lot of different types of agreements and hence a lot of different absence types - and the system enables to configure everything the way we need. Additionally we are delighted with a customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Lots of possibilities to customize ( absence types, calendars, working shifts, approval processes etc.) makes the system more complex to configure and it looks difficult at the beggining, but - when you start to udnerstand different dependancies and how it's built - is stops to be a problem. Customer support is of absolutely marvelous, always responsive and very, very helpful.

Alternative considerate: HRnest

Perché scegliere Calamari: Previous tools didn't calculate how many days are still to be taken by end user during a year, so our employees and contractors didn't have possibility to control their absences effectively. We also simplified the payroll process - thanks to simple download of data in a proper format to the payroll system - it have eliminated the manual input of absences to payroll system (Optima).

Perché passare a Calamari: It was the only system that had all the features we've looked for - so integrations with Jira, Slack, Optima, and Office365 and complex enough to be able to calcuate different types of absences.

Isabelle
HR Manager (Lussemburgo)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Calamari: very good quality-price ratio product

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We love this toll, and we can't wait for all the future features and improvements

Aspetti positivi:

This software/too is super easy to implement, and even if you have specific cases hard to configure at first sight, the Support Team is kind, efficient, quick and offer as much time as you need to solve your issues. Moreover, our employees are 90% of the time immediately independent to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features needs to be developed faster, but Calamari is more and more efficient

Alternative considerate: Breezy

Perché passare a Calamari: Satisfied since the beginning.

7 mesi fa

THank you for a great review! We're very glad that Calamari suit your needs and you're satisfied with our Customer Success help. In case of any problems, they're here to help you at every step of using Calamari.

Anjula
CEO (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Leave Management Made Easy

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Hassle-free leave and attendance management system with always smiling customer support team.

Aspetti positivi:

As a startup, I was looking for a perfect solution for leaves and attendance management. By using Calamari, you can approve your employee’s leaves from your fingertips. And every detail you need is available on their dashboard.

Aspetti negativi:

Having issues sometimes with the attendance management as the beacon system doesn't work with us well yet. Hopefully, they will fix it in future as I have faith in them.

Alternative considerate: Zoho People, AttendanceBot, Dynamics 365 e Sage HR

Software precedente: Zoho People, AttendanceBot, Dynamics 365 e Sage HR

Lisa
HR (Svizzera)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Calamari is a great and user-friendly time management product

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overtime has been much easier to check with Calamari then with the system we used before. It takes less time to implement and gives every manager the possibility to monitor their teams. Users are quite happy with the system: easy to add and validate absences. The many possibilities to add the time in the clock in module, using or not the app, makes it very adaptable to every user.

Aspetti positivi:

it is easy to adapt to any situation, easy to modify and very easy to use. The implementation of the software might take quite long at the beginning, but once it's working, it takes less than 5 min to add new users, adapt their activity rate or week types. The leave module is very practical, especially because anyone can check the absence/presence of all team members. The integration with Outlook and Microsoft Office is a great advantage.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that could be improved is to add the possibility to set up a date when there is a change of activity rate or week type for an employee.

alexis
Project Manager (Germania)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Simple, Easy, fast and cheap

5,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Simple and easy way to track daily time for each employee without the need to track time based on projects (micro-management). It took less than 48 hours to install set up all the structure. The overview for the holiday and PTO is also perfect and helps a lot everyone to schedule is time-off/holiday.

Aspetti negativi:

You need to understand the way that the platform is working to use it at his full potential. Missing a connexion with the Calamari Agenda and our Mac Agenda. So far, we need to update manually our booking calendar and the Calamari calendar.

5 mesi fa

Thank you for your review. We're glad Calamari meets your expectations. For better calendar synchronization, please contact our Customer Success team. They will help you find the best way to set things up.

Jay
HR Manager (El Salvador)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent HR Management tool

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: On the few occasions that we have required support or assistance they have been extremely attentive both through the live chat feature and over emails. We've received 5 star service at every turn. Our thanks go to their team for being so responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Calamari for a range of HR activities. The most useful features that we use on a daily basis include: 1. Absence Requests: Employees are able to request paid time off / vacations / unpaid leave etc in a formal and structured manner. The approval process is easy to calibrate and set up for managers. Provides an easy process where documentation can be added to support requests (such as medical leave notes). 2. Calendar feature: When payroll exceptions need to be considered, the calendar feature is an easy way to make any adjustments that need to be made. It also enables you to plan for staggering of vacations for employees inside the same department. 3. Employees: Easy to create a database of all employees where information from starting dates, salary etc. can be recorded and quickly accessed. 4. Reports: Functional and and easy to prepare using this feature.

Aspetti negativi:

As far as the requirements of our business go, Calamari offers all the necessary features (and additional ones) that we need. We have no complaints regarding the software that have come up in the time we have been using it.

Head of HR (Polonia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Calamari Review

Aspetti positivi:

This is the easiest software there is for my employees, who often struggled with more complicated ones. Also my favourite part is the ease of contact with customer service who are very fast, helpful and friendly and always solve my problems even when it's something specific for my organisation.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no negatives here. I can see that things that might be done a bit better (but don't disturb daily work) are developed and introduced to make everything better :)

Alternative considerate: BambooHR

Perché scegliere Calamari: Zoho was the least intuitive soft I've ever seen and and their customer service was really really bad.

Software precedente: Zoho CRM

Kat
Office and Accounting Administrator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Offer great policy integration

Aspetti positivi:

We could build in our leave policies so that Calamari enforces the rules automatically (e.g., who is eligible to take school visitation leave, awarding some leave annually and some by days worked, different minimum durations for different leave types, etc). It offers very granular control over the setup, and is very intuitive and smooth once setup.

Aspetti negativi:

The downside of having such detailed control options is the steep learning curve in the implementation process. Fortunately, the customer support staff are great and really helpful with figuring everything out. I'd like Calamari to implement an "edit" feature for approved leave requests, which would be more convenient than cancelling and resubmitting.

Alternative considerate: Bindle e Timetastic

Perché scegliere Calamari: It was a homegrown system that was overly complicated to manage and whose software could change on short notice (we relied on a free add-on for the approval process).

Software precedente: Google Forms

Perché passare a Calamari: Calamari had the best policy integration, and we have a whole variety of policies for a variety of leave types.

Matthew
IT Director (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 51-200 dipendenti

An integrated solution

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our staff’s adoption of Calamari has been smooth. As a time card replacement and a PTO tracker it has been great.

Aspetti positivi:

We were looking for a tools that helped to keep our staff able to manage their hours and leave but also remain within a system that was SSO. Functionality, the more integrated with our identity provider (Microsoft 365) the better for our managment and for staff ease of adoption. Calamari has worked out great. We also appreciate that Calamari worked with us in our unique position to put together a pricing option that considered the blended nature of our staff needs. This was a large value-add.

Aspetti negativi:

We like that Calamari remains under development. It would be nice if it was able to integrate further with the growing system of time and shift managment in Microsoft Teams. This may be a limitation of Microsoft’s structure but we would love to see it nonetheless.

Kamila
Kamila
Head of Office Administration (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Calamari really helped

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Calamari definitely did help our HR team to save tons of time spent on monitoring the leaves manually. What is more, our team members can see their history and current leave status live. We can surely see the difference using Calamari brought to our business.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly interface encourages our team members to use Calamari regularly. The tool is also very simple to use so all in-house communication is strengtened because of that. The Success team writes back within minutes and helps with literally everything so the communication between us/ our team and Calamari is great.

Aspetti negativi:

There are still some HR-friendly feautres to add. For now we find that Calamari is more intuitive for team members rather than Administrators. For example, the ability to see the history of different kind of contracts and calculate the leaves accordingly, or setting reminders about medical check-ups and OHS is something we still hope to see.

Jeta
HR Manager (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti

Leave management system

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: our company was old school trucking company without a software to manage the time off. The PTO management was done manually and there were a lot of mistakes and confusions.Calamari changed our day to day business life and the requests for PTO were done fast and smooth. Both employees and managers love the transparent calendar function where they can see who is off and when.

Aspetti positivi:

it is very user friendly and easy to use for all employees even those who are not that friendly to technology. I also like the reporting of this software, it is one click and very fast way of getting your data.

Aspetti negativi:

i am very happy with all the functionalities of Calamari. It is very user friendly and to train employees on how to use it it is fast and smooth. I don't have cons.

8 mesi fa

Thank you for your opinion! We're glad that Calamari was able to help your company! It's great to know that organizations from all kinds of industries can benefit from our software. We wish you a great experience and if you would need any help - our Customer Success team is ready to help.

Utente Verificato
Architekt rozwiza IT - Departament Rozwoju Infrastruktury (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

absence management and clock in/clock out were never so easy

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Super easy leave management and clock in/clock out (using beacon).

Aspetti positivi:

It's a new way of absence & leave management. You can plan and track all types of vacation, paid time off, sickness and you can do it without old, annoying paper forms. You'r always few mouse clicks from your dreamed vacations ;) Another wery importand feature is clock in/clock out - it's super easy to use especially with bluetooth beacons support. Place a token in your office reception and install/configure calamari app on our phone. That's all! You can forget about clockin in/out ever again. It will by done automaticaly when you enter/leave your offiice. If you don't want to use beacons or when you'r work from home you can still clock in/out "manual" from mobile app. It's worth to mention that calamari has super helpfull customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Beacon support for Android phone still need some fine-tunning compareing to iOS version. Except that - it's just perfect!

Camille
Partner (Giordania)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing HR app, saved me from having to hire HR professionals

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were looking for an HR solution for an SME, and we selected this one. We set it up a little over two years ago, and have not really had any glitches since. Once a year, we program the vacations for the whole year, and it does the rest. Employees request leave through the app as well. I highly recommend this software for companies of similar size.

Aspetti positivi:

Manages employee hours, vacations, and sick days without a glitch. Also works great with iBeacon. I purchased and configured an iBeacon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019G0VS64/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and configured it to work with the free Calamari app on each employees mobile. The result is that the software could keep track of every employee the second they walk in, and their last exit from the office every day.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not really had anything that I didn't like. I had trouble deleting employees who left our company, but the support staff were very prompt, helpful, and friendly.

Risposta di CHROBRUS

4 anni fa

Camille, Thank you for the feedback!

Ashley
Office Manager (UK)
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product and really simple to use

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Calamari was simple to implement and use. All features have been welcomed by our company and we look forward to seeing new modules added in the furture.

Aspetti positivi:

The product has allowed us to bring our clocking in system alongside our Holiday requests, it gives us a better overview of which staff are working and when. The timesheet feature allows us to easily work out hours worked at the end of each month so that payroll becomes much easier to control. Having the ability to export to excel makes reporting simpler and less time consuming.

Aspetti negativi:

We would like to be able to set up shift patterns for staff on a rolling basis. Some staff members will work different shifts each week so rather than a project A or B we would like to see multiple shift patterns to click on to clock in and email notifications to be sent to management should staff members be late or not attend a shift.