Recensioni su Quickbooks Online

Informazioni su Quickbooks Online

QuickBooks Online è un software contabile per piccole imprese che consente di gestirne le attività ovunque e in qualsiasi momento.

Ulteriori informazioni su Quickbooks Online

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Aspetti negativi:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

Valutazioni di Quickbooks Online

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,2
Servizio clienti
3,9
Caratteristiche
4,2
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,1

Lo consiglieresti?

8,0/10

Quickbooks Online ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 5.134 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Quickbooks Online?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (5.134)

Beth
Office Manager
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Unspecified
Fonte della recensione

Quickbooks Online User Review

5,0 12 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Roberto
Barman (Italia)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

La vita secondo Quick books daily

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Adoro il fatto che adesso ho Quickbooks . Posso seguire ogni costo, classificare, seguendo anche il mio chilometraggio . Ho risparmiato così tanto tempo utilizzandolo, lo consiglio davvero a tutti . Lo uso per fatturazione e tante altre cose .

Aspetti negativi:

Non posso dire che non mi piaccia nulla del sistema . Tutto funziona come mi aspettavo . Ma potrebbe rendere I dashboard un po' più puliti e più lineari da leggere .

Elisa
Business Developer (Italia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Invoice online

3,0 12 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Software di facile utilizzo, intuitivo anche se ho dovuto contattare il servizio customer care per avere supporto per il cambio valuta di un cliente.

Aspetti negativi:

Semplicità di emissione delle fatture e relativi reminder , data entry dei clienti e cruscotto iniziale molto intuitivo.

Risposta di Intuit

12 mesi fa

Hi, Elisa. We aim to make QuickBooks Online intuitive in order to make life easier, so it's really great to hear that it's doing that for you! If you'd ever like to learn more about a specific aspect of the program, our video tutorials can come quite in handy: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/tutorials?product=QuickBooks%20Online&tutorial=get-started Wishing you continued success! -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Karen
Karen
Bookkeeper (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

QBO accountant

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been using QuickBooks for 6 years as a bookkeeper with an accountant account. The software is not user-friendly. It has required me many years of training to fully master this software. The yearly updates are very useful but its hard to keep up.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to manage my client's books with my own log-in. The automations in the last 5 years are saving me time and have helped me find more clients.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is expensive for startup businesses, clients sometimes back out of using this software because of the price. The competition is more afortable.

David
CEO (USA)
Wireless, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Efficient Accounting Software

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Highly recommend. Great product that keeps getting better.

Aspetti positivi:

Really easy to use, automates a number of functions, and provides a comprehensive accounting package for our small business.

Aspetti negativi:

My background is accounting and sometimes I get the impression that Quickbooks has tried to dumb the software down too much, which makes it harder for me to deal with anything outside the box. Calling in to support can also be really challenging.

Ryan
COO (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

QBO Works, But It Should Be Better Than It Is

3,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Due to the massive price increase to move to a 60k+ ERP, QBO is probably still the way to go, it's just a shame that they haven't done a better job listening to their customers and implementing the MANY MANY requests and suggestions that they have been receiving for years.

Aspetti positivi:

You can login online from anywhere, and it does a great job of syncing with your bank accounts

Aspetti negativi:

The support is basically non-existent. Also, there is just no reason that they haven't implemented more customization options for how long this software has been out. They also make syncing with other programs sound good, but then limit what can actually be done on the back-end.

Risposta di Intuit

2 settimane fa

Hi, Ryan. Thanks for an honest review. This isn't the impression we hoped you'd have. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right. The best way to reach the QuickBooks Online Team is to use any of the methods listed here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). We're always happy to help. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Nikki
Owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Get your Finances in Order Quickly!

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Quickbooks Online has been a wonderful software to take my small business accounting to the next level! There is a bit of a learning curve to set up the customizable software and maximize it's use for your business. Once it's set, accounting is easy and quick. Running reports takes 5 seconds and you have all your accounting information at your fingertips with the mobile app!

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to access from anywhere! On my computer, on my phone, in the car, wherever I need it! Quick mobile receipt upload from your phone or computer! This allows me to quickly scan gas receipts or upload online purchase receipts to Quickbooks Online. Gone are the days of saying "what was that purchase for?" Not only can you upload receipts but they automatically tie to the bank account import. Easy to create reports! Ability to compare month to month or year to year. Can break down by categories or tags. Tax time made easy! My accountant had all the information they needed. I can link accountants to my Quickbooks Online so they can assist with quarterly payments, general questions via email/online or bookkeeping.

Aspetti negativi:

Quickbooks Online has a little bit of a learning curve. Since I had no prior experience with a formal accounting system, I signed up to add one of their pros to walk me through set up upon purchase. They helped get the bank account integrated and get everything moving the right direction. Due to the learning curve, there are plenty of resources online or within business organizations that can walk you through the ins and outs. Quickbooks Online is very customizable, but getting those custom items set up can feel overwhelming.

Misty
Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

20+ year user of Qucikbooks

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall I'm happy with QB's online, we save a lot of time as I mentioned before on data entry. I just don't pout my really compicated clients in the software, I keep them in desktop.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how quickly the data entry goes in QB's online versus QB's desktop. With rules and auto entries it take the tedious parts of accounting and automates them. I'm able to focus my time on more complicated items that add value to my serives to my clients.

Aspetti negativi:

It still needs a lot of work on the developement of the software. You are unable ot customize PO's, which is insane to me. It's a little hard to get used to when coming from their sister product desktop. Desktop is so rubust and had very little flaws that I somtimes find myself banging my head gainst a wall, like why?!! Also, the subscription based pricing makes it so you always have ot pay for the software. With desktop I bought it once and none of my clients had to pay for it. Way to make money intuit, now but that money back into the developement of the software!

Alanna
Alanna
Chief Marketing Officer (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Reliable accounting software, some syncing challenges

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I find Quickbooks is easy to use & reliable for doing basic business accounting. I also rely on the reporting features to quickly see a snapshot of important data like P&L, broken down into quarters and months.

Aspetti negativi:

I've run into some syncing problems with my bank, where Quickbooks doesn't automatically sync or the connection is somehow lost and I need to jump through some hoops to fix it. I'm not sure if that's a problem with my bank or a Quickbooks problem though. I also have run into some issues with having balances in 2 different currencies, and making sure income/expenses are properly accounted for.

Risposta di Intuit

2 settimane fa

Hi, Alanna. We'd like to offer our assistance and make sure QBO helps you save time going forward with your banking. The steps listed here have resolved this issue in previously: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/banking/get-bank-error-download-transactions-quickbooks/L5Tek4yh7_US_en_US). Should you still experience the issue with the connection please reach out to our team so we can look into this further with you (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Meghan
CPA (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

QuickBooks Online Proadvisor Rating

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I prefer Quickbooks Desktop but have used Online for years now. I hope intuit can get it closer to Desktop and offer better support.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that clients can easily access their records online and import bank transactions. It’s nice to access files in real time.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is awful, Quickbooks payroll support is not good and the people that work there do not seem qualified to be advising people on how to use it or correct issues. It should be easier for accountants to correct client issues.

Utente Verificato
Director (Danimarca)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great Product - Easy and Intuitive

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Really good.
I find it makes managing my business so much better than using lots of spreadsheets which I had in the past. Invoicing especially I find really easy to send, receive and get invoices paid.

Aspetti positivi:

I found it really easy to set up and use. I found support really helpful when I had questions and they seem to genuinely understand business needs rather than being "generic" support people who just know the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really. I found payroll to be a bit more difficult to master but I think that was probably just me worrying about getting it wrong whereas normally I would just play around until I found the thing I needed.

Mat
Mat
Owner (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great when you're a small business but don't expect much beyond mileage and expense tracking

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I've been using it for a few years now and mostly I stay with it because it easily pulls my P&L and taxable income information into their TurboTax platform. It's been a decent experience but nothing overtly exciting.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like is that it will track my mileage and expenses automatically. That makes it easy for me when the year comes to an end so that I don't have to keep a manual mileage log.

Aspetti negativi:

The downsides to Quickbooks self-employed are the lack of recurring invoice ability. It's not hard to implement but they leave it out so you'll be forced to spend 3X as much by upgrading.

Michael
Owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

It could be so much better

3,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I would use another software if I could, but somehow Intuit is the industry standard.
If you can use another software, do so.

Aspetti positivi:

Keeping track of expenses Reporting My accountant can log in and get stuff done

Aspetti negativi:

Horrible income reporting unless you invoice through the software. Widgets dashboard are all but useless; who knows what data they are reporting on. Updating my bank accounts takes at least 10 attempts and then you get a 50/50 chance of success. They are so strict on the API that softwares that "integrate" can only do so in a very limited fashion, requiring almost as much time to clean up data that you might as well do it manually. Simple issues are not fixed. Just check the forums. A simple, but invaluable income reporting widget has been unfixed for over 3 years now. If you invoice through QBO you cannot send a combined bill of multiple invoices. Your client has to pay each invoice individually. On, and on, ad nausem.....

Utente Verificato
Digital Marketing Consultant (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay. In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train. Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option. Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy. Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

Aspetti negativi:

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts. I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

Kristen
Owner (USA)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Don't Use Quickbooks Checking

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: While Quickbooks is a solid booking-keeping service, I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. 1. They are constantly trying to sell to you. Even when you already have a paid subscription. All you see are Ads and get promotional emails. 2. For those of you considering using Quick Book Checking- Don't do it. It just leads to more frustration than the 1% interest is worth. (Linking an external trusted bank account works just fine). Quickbooks checking sounded like a good idea, because hey.. why not have everything consolidated right? Wrong. First off- You can't send money to people without first upgrading to their Bill Pay option. (A feature that comes free with other business banking accounts) Second- Your debit card gets declined continuously, and getting a hold of customer service is a pain. And when you do, it's hard to understand them, because they don't speak clear English. I was trying to pay invoices- and I couldn't because my card was getting declined. (I had PLENTY of money in there to make these payments) When calling Customer service, after 45 minutes on the phone with them- I had to get switched over to an actual Green Dot Bank representative. Who told me the problem was resolved, and that my card was getting declined for "Protection". Yet... no indication was made letting me know that. Normally other banks send a notification asking if you're attempting to make a transaction...Not this account. They just leave you in the dark. No notifications. No Text Mes

Aspetti positivi:

Quickbooks is a solid bookkeeping service- I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. Please see my "Describe your overall experience" comment.

Aspetti negativi:

The Customer service is seriously lacking. And Quickbooks Checking is terrible.

Michael
Owner (USA)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

The Best Accounting Software For Small Businesses!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall I love Quickbooks Online and recommend it to all small business owners that I know! It's been a huge help for my business in getting our accounting organized, without having to hire a book keeper. Invoicing has never been easier, as it keeping track of income and expenses. It's perfect at tax time and helps keep us on track to get as many deductions as possible. It's simply the best of it's class...

Aspetti positivi:

The interface of Quickbooks Online couldn't be better. It easily links to your bank accounts and starts to understand your accounting categories right away. It's super customizable and the features are in depth and thorough. I love how intuitive (no pun intended) the software is overall. It's also great that it's online so you can login from anywhere, including on an app, to track everything.

Aspetti negativi:

The only real limitation I can think of with the software, is sometimes weird errors can happen with your balance sheet / income statements. Everything really needs to be exactly dialed in , otherwise errors can happen and throw things off. While this is probably due to human error, for someone like me who is not an accounting expert, this can be frustrating to figure out where things went wrong...

Liza
HR Officer (Giordania)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Everything about our financial transactions in one place

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: With Quickbooks, we have increased our confidence in our ability to organize and control our finances without missing out on any payments. It helped us organize expenses and keep receipts in an organized manner, and Quickbooks with its layers of protection increases our sense of security, and ensures that all that data is protected from tampering and hacking.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that I can synchronize all my accounts in one place with Quickbooks, in addition to my credit cards, and also have an integrated database of all the transactions and transfers made through them. Because it is based on the cloud, this gives us greater flexibility in terms of increasing the ability to control financial data and organize the archiving of its records and invoices, and this exempts us from keeping untidy backups, thus ensuring that every document that is stored has a number within the record and fixed with it time The date and any additional notes. I love the fact that Quickbooks efficiently schedules payments and notifies you well in advance that there is a certain payment on a certain date, allowing you to replenish your account and execute the payment on time. I also like the accounting reports that we can issue, which are accurate and comprehensive for all debit and credit movements, and you can also prepare statements of taxes paid from the accounts, which saves a lot of effort and shortens a lot of procedures.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm sure all the trouble is because Quickbooks deals with financial data and that requires an increased level of verification, but overall Quickbooks is easy to use, affordable and covers most of our needs efficiently.

Zeenat
Managing Director (Sudafrica)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

The Efficiency of QuickBooks Online for your business

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I enjoy using this and the ease of using this software, it is made for smaller to medium sized business and is an excellent solution for point of sale , inventory management and payroll. You can run your entire store with this software and do the payroll and have all files prepared for external accountants without too much effort especially at business year end. Everything is organized.

Aspetti positivi:

This product was easy to use , it was easy implemented and integrated within my store. I feel that it has so many useful tools for your business as well as critical and vital tools for a business to operate successfully and cost effieciently aswell as cost effectively. It is so simple to have a software that integrates to all your devices, it runs your payroll automatically as you set it , it facilitates tax compliance so there is no need to stress at year end as with this software you are well organized and your documentation is on hand ready to file. Being able to jus use your mobile phone to upload receipts and make invoices is another perk as we all know that although a mobile phone would not replace a computer it is just as efficient as one in any ways in todays tech driven environment. The cloud experience is also safe and secure there is no need to worry about data being compromised by malfunctions or any other reasons like theft and having no back up data. The user interface is friendly which is admirable.

Aspetti negativi:

This software is user friendly however like any other software a person needs to familiarize themselves with the software before becoming affluent with the software it needs to be learnt like any other software , t does have training so if you on the slow side with IT software you might have to spend some time learning the software but once you do it becomes a breeze. There is training links to assist with aspects we would like to learn , support is widely offered as the company is a stable established firm you know you would be getting value in that aspect. I do not have any cons … I do believe that more reports could be introduced to the online version and a increase in inventory management as this could work well for larger businesses.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

I like how easily reports can be customized

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The system is simple to learn and utilize. Helps me prepare for tax season all year long so that I don't have to worry about anything. An emphasis is placed on UI and user experience. It's clear to see that they've done so. Because we don't utilize all of the tools, there might be a lot of clutter in our workspaces.

Aspetti positivi:

In order to handle my clients' businesses, I use Quickbooks Online, a powerful accounting program. In addition to project accounting, we can handle receivables and payables, set up rules for posting to cut down on time for posting (which equals cheaper accounting costs!), and quickly produce useful reports with this software.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd want to be able to create bespoke purchase orders with additional signatures, but I'm not able to do so at the moment. The ability to perform genuine bank reconciliations from within the program would be an added bonus. The process of comparing receipts to invoices is likewise time-consuming.

Sarah
Admin. Director (Brasile)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Essential Do-It-All Software

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I honestly couldn’t be happier. Never thought I could come to enjoy keeping the books, but with QBO, I do. And the more I learn, the more I like. We’re all volunteers, with no professional accounting skills, at the non-profit I help administer. So QBO is a very cost-effective, efficient way for us to generate everything we need, while allowing for growth. I haven’t even begun to use the software to its full potential. Very satisfied here!

Aspetti positivi:

We use QBO to run our small, all volunteer non-profit. So the things that matter the most to me are the ease of use with little to no training, being able to sync bank feeds to speed up the process, generating easy to read and understand reports, online access so we can keep the books anytime, from anywhere…the list is endless. I’ve also been thrilled with the extensive help library, the how-to videos, and the awesome customer support. I have no accounting or bookkeeping training and yet, thanks to QBO, I’m able to do everything we need to have accurate P & L reports, Balance Sheets and file our 990, as well as see which programs are costing and generating the most. I’m really grateful QBO exists.

Aspetti negativi:

My main issue so far has been the trouble linking little known online savings account to our bank feed. And that the platform is a bit glitchy when I access on my tablet. But Customer Support has told me they’re working on both those issues, so not a big deal.

Jewel
Bookkeeper/Office Manager (USA)
Macchinari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Very user friendly and has everything in one place

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been a great experience. I have been using it for years.

Aspetti positivi:

Quickbooks Online is very easy to use and has everything you need in one place. It keeps the flow of the business finances running smoothly. The invoicing, tracking of assets and expenses, providing reports, etc are all extremely easy to use and find and connect in a very simple way.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing at this time that I like least about this software. It is much better than most bookkeeping programs I have used.

Angela
Owner & Illustrator (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

On the expensive side for small entrepreneurs

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Quickbooks Online had the items I needed, but their recent software and price changes have pushed me into a version that lacks what I need and leaves me with unnecessary, bloated accessories. There aren't many options out there that sync as well with online shops. QBO should consider allowing a small inventory and budgeting option for the less expensive versions and listen to their customer's concerns more.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate the easy connectivity with apps so I can connect my e-commerce shop. The layout makes the difficult task of financial management not seem so overwhelming. Reconciling with my banks is convenient and matches my transactions well. I also depended on it to aid me in tracking sales tax.

Aspetti negativi:

The software's selection of options with each plan is ridiculous. I started with the Plus version to keep track of a small amount of inventory, although most of the products I sell are POD. I also appreciated the budgeting aspect. They started adding extras such as mile-tracking, and now they sync with Mailchimp, but I already have a cheaper mile-tracking app for my business and sync with Mailchimp through my website. During the pandemic, they increased their prices (horrible timing for small businesses) and forced me to scale down to the Simple Start version. This version doesn't have the inventory function or budgeting (something that should be standard across the board). To make matters worse, for the six years that I have been using the program, they have yet to fix an issue with the sales tax part, specifically modifying the start of a sales tax calendar. This issue has caused headaches for me every year, and no one will address it when I, and many others, bring it up.

Cheryl
Owner and Speech Language Therapist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

QuickBooks Online: Making Tax Tracking Easier for Sole Proprietors

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I have been happy with Quickbooks Online. Quite simply, it does what I need it to do. Track sales and expenses in a way I can easily pull data by varying parameters as needed.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Quickbooks has an expense tracker that is easy to use and has the categories cleanly divided up based on tax filing needs. The app component of this is my favorite as I can photo a receipt and input it on the go (although I mostly do stuff online). The ability to track service based sales is also pretty straightforward and easy to use. Those are the main features I bought this for and they do the job.

Aspetti negativi:

Quickbooks online (I have the Simple Start version) is crazy expensive for someone running a sole proprietor part time business. And it just went up in cost recently. The expense is because it has to be paid for monthly (or a small discount if paying yearly all at once). I really dislike the fact that most software programs have gone this route. I am not a large or even full time business that can hack all these monthly software expenses we have. But I want the ability to use it where-ever and not be tied to one device so I have to pay monthly. The other thing I really dislike again probably comes back to price. I want the ability to have it autopopulate expenses each month so I am not constantly having to enter them. But I can only do that if I pay MORE for a package at a higher price point. Given the average user will have monthly expenses, this should be part of every plan. Lastly, there needs to be a way to make this software HIPAA compliant so those of us in healthcare using it can use it for things like invoicing and taking payments.

Utente Verificato
Consultant (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Aspetti positivi:

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Aspetti negativi:

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Terry
Terry
Owner (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: GetApp

Alternative considerate:

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

Aspetti negativi:

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

Risposta di Intuit

9 mesi fa

Hey there, Terry! We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow! If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Utente Verificato
Finance and Accounts Manager (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Aspetti negativi:

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.