Informazioni su Spendwise

Spendwise è un sistema online, conveniente e facile da usare, che ti aiuta a controllare le spese risparmiando tempo e denaro.

Ulteriori informazioni su Spendwise

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I get confused about how to work with some functions. It takes a while until you learn everything.

Valutazioni di Spendwise

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Spendwise ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 204 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Spendwise?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (204)

Tabish
Tabish
Procurement Specialist (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A game-changer for all our procurement needs

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The software had dramatically enhanced our company's experience with spending and procurement. It has helped us with managing our sales, purchase orders, inventories and tools through a clean interface. The procurement team has been able to work together on invoices and PO's more seamlessly owing its cloud compatibility and safe online storage. We are now able to create budgets for various tasks and use Spendwise to track our overall spending. Overall experience has indeed been wonderful, highly recommended for procurement teams in multiple sectors.

Aspetti positivi:

Spendwise is a comprehensive tool to assess our company expenditure. It offers a user-friendly interface , one that helps us save on time and eliminate excess administrative costs. We are able to manage our invoices, purchase orders, bills and expenses in a streamlined manner. A great feature of this software is that it is possible to assign roles to users, and provide access to certain transactions, thereby ensuring that the right person can examine authorized features only.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes when there is a software update, it becomes challenging to navigate through the new changes. With a lack of manuals or training, the updates can take time getting used to.

Risposta di Spendwise

3 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation of our product. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges adapting to updates we make to our product. We do offer a User Guide, FAQs and Tips in our Help Center which we hope helps users adapt to updates but would be glad to consider other ways we can make it easier. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Now I Know

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Wish we would have purchased this system earlier. This is our first budget cycle when we have full visibility into all of our costs plus we are now able to manage inventory and fulfilment in one system. We love it if you couldn't tell!! :)

Aspetti positivi:

This software has solved the age old issue of knowing what everyone is spending throughout the organization. We connect all the procurement pieces in one system from purchase requisition through final invoice payment and it's cut our time to process payment by over 50%!

Aspetti negativi:

None really. It connects to QuickBooks and the training to get everyone using the system was minimal.

Anna
Supply Chain Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good software that we don't utilize enough!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My company mainly uses your software as a PO creation tool. I know that you have a lot of reporting and accounting tools and other tools that we don't use that we definitely could/should. The software works well for us to simply create POs with easy fill-in-the blanks for saved company names and information so multiple people can use it as an address book, essentially. We then have a record that shows all POs we've placed over time as well, across multiple users. What we don't use very well is the accounting tools - we don't really categorize or use the reports at all for accounting purposes. We have a whole accounting team who keeps track of that type of thing in Quickbooks. Our Operations team is who uses your software for the most part for ease of creating POs and also record keeping for basic PO information. Giving you 4 stars across the board for the product - it seems pretty user friendly in general. Maybe not enough tutorial type information, that could be helpful, but I haven't really gone looking for it. Giving you 5 starts for customer service because you were very responsive when I did have a question.

Pretty straightforward and clean

Could use more tutorials

6 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We would love for you guys to use Officewise for all of your accounting needs and think that you would like it much better than QuickBooks but we might be a little bias:). That said we have many customers who use our system along with QuickBooks like you do which is just fine too. I agree with your point about having more tutorials and other support tools, we are currently working on these things and will make them available within the next few months.

Morgen
Office Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent, user-friendly software!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Officewise offers more functionality than I expected considering it's such an affordable price. The interface is simple and very user-intuitive. My entire office is able to input data and keep things organized and up to date. We use the purchase order feature the most. The product is consistent, so I have never had any error messages or glitches like I do so often with another, more expensive software we use in-house. My favorite thing about Officewise is the ability to cross categorize my searches. The only thing I'd like to see in the future, is being able to pull up data that has any part of what I enter in the search bar, rather than having to have exact searches. Thanks for offering such a great product!

Aspetti positivi:

The simple design and ability to use a variety of categories to search through data.

Aspetti negativi:

I preferred the lighter color scheme Officewise had before the most recent design update. I also need to be able to type in a partial purchase order number in the search section and have any purchase order with that info pull up in my search.

Matt
Facility and Safety Manager (USA)
Ricerca, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Able to work with the software and have a positive experience when using it.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to track purchases and determine total dollars spent by vendor.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease in the use of the software. Several fields can be populated by typing the first letters of a vendor's name. The item numbers also can be populated with the first few letters on the company's item numbers.

Aspetti negativi:

There was an update to the software a few months ago. There was no training on the changes to the software. It was difficult to determine where items needed to go. It took sometime to figure this out.

6 anni fa

Thank you for your review. We agree that we could have done a better job of communicating the updates we made to our user interface a couple of months ago. We don't plan to make any other significant changes to our user interface but will be sure to better communicate any changes going forward.

Robin
Finance & Adminisration Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The software was recently changed. I believe the initial software used was much more user-friendly.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We now have a paperless process in executing POs. The process is now more efficient, we maintain a history on our purchases and the time saved is better served on other projects.

Aspetti positivi:

The software allows a paperless and more efficient process in ordering items. The approval hierarchy is great.

Aspetti negativi:

Some changes to the website adds some difficulty in maneuvering through to find other pages. Example, I had to edit the authorization of a new hire and it took me a while to find where that section was moved to.

6 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned we did make some changes to the user interface of our system a few months ago which we believe will make it better going forward. We understand and appreciate that it can take some time for existing users to get use to the changes and apologize for any inconvenience. We are not planning to make any other significant changes to the user interface and hope that the new help center we launched along with the changes makes it easier to adapt to the new user interface.

Marty
Senior Finacial Analyst (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Experiences

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We took a manual PO system that was having to hand signed and went with this and now its all electronic. Took from a 3 day time frame down to less than a couple of hours.

Aspetti positivi:

The point and click aspect of it along with the customizable features for our different plants. we have been able to use this over three plants with being able to customize for each.

Aspetti negativi:

cant run old web browsers with . Had some problem with working with older web browsers that some employees had .

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Marty! As discussed Officewise works best on newer versions of browsers but we continue to support older versions as best we can. I believe the specific issue you mention has been resolved but I will follow-up with you directly to make sure that is the case.

Lisa
IT Operations Manager (USA)

Generally good

Aspetti positivi:

The software provides inventory control, sales, and purchasing tools all in one easy to use application that is not overly priced.

Aspetti negativi:

The inability to modify inventory type (inventory vs non-inventory) after creation. It would be a major improvement to allow you to change the type instead of having to create a new item.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Lisa. I understand your point about allowing users to modify type so that you don't have to create a new item if you want to change. The tricky part is what to do with past transactions since they would have been handled in the system based on type when they were recorded. We think it is important to be consistent with how different types of transactions are handled in the system but also feel it is important to maintain the integrity of historical data. That said we are always open to new ideas on how we can improve the system and I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Jake
IT Support Analyst (USA)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Application for Monitoring POs

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

OfficeWise is pretty easy to use, even if you aren't familiar with their UI. Everything is in the right place and has solid basic functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like the ability to close multiple POs at once. No native support for Invoices to come through the system.

Risposta di Ryan

4 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback. To close multiple POs at once please complete the following steps: 1) Log in to your account, 2) Click Purchase orders in left menu, 3) Check box to left of purchase orders you want to close, 4) Click on More button at top of page, and 5) Click Close in dropdown. Not exactly sure what you mean by no native support for invoices to come through the system but will follow-up with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

Charles
Plant Controller (USA)
Fonte della recensione

OfficeWise is easy to work with and does the basics of what we need.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use, understand and to show others how to use. The ability to email POs with terms attached makes ordering very simple.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reporting is limited. It would be nice to generate a report that provides invoices by sales rep. Also, a report showing remaining open balance on a sales order. Some of the parameters in setting users up is limiting. I have a need for letting people view all sales orders but not be able to change them.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Charles. We do have a report for sales orders by sales rep but currently not one for invoices by sales rep as you point out. I think that adding this report is certainly worth considering and will discuss internally to see what we can do. As for user access parameters we are planning to provide more options like what you describe within the next few months.

Clint
Procurement (USA)
Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quick and Easy, ideal for small companies.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Organized our procurement process in a beneficial and productive way.

Aspetti positivi:

This software took our company from a convoluted excel based system to an organized and easy to use software platform that we love.

Aspetti negativi:

This software lacks a few features that would be helpful but overall not critical. Being able to track lead times, order numbers, and being able to pull that list by project would be very helpful. The software would also benefit from being able to communicate with other software systems, like quickbooks.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Clint. The system does include order numbers and tags which are often used for project spend tracking and I have some ideas on how you can use due dates and other features to track lead times. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and see how we can improve. As for communicating with other software systems I agree that we can do better and it is on our "to do" list. For now I am wondering if our data import/export features can help you get you what you need and will follow-up with you to review.

Scott
process improvement manager (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

huge improvement over our previous manual system

Commenti: better order efficiency

Aspetti positivi:

1) approval process is now instantaneous. Previous manual system could take days. 2) I like the ability to search part numbers for repeat orders by part name or supplier.

Aspetti negativi:

does not provide system to maintain consistent part name / number so each user conforms to common system - which leads to duplicates

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Scott. To reduce the risk of duplication the system does prevent users from creating new items that have the same Item ID as an existing item but we understand sometimes that is not enough to prevent duplication. To further reduce risk and maintain consistency in part name/number we recommend limiting which users can add new parts through roles so that only certain authorized users can add new items. I will follow-up with you directly to show you how this can be done.

Gary
Field manager (USA)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 2-10 dipendenti

Using it daily

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Items should be able to be changed like deleting that aren't being used and being able to change non invorty to invorty item

Aspetti positivi:

I can use it on my phone. Invorty can be tracked when used right

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to delete items that were used or Duplicates

6 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Gary. If an item is not used in any transactions you should be able to delete and if it is used in a transaction you can make it inactive so it no longer shows up in dropdowns etc. Allowing users the ability to change items from non-inventory is something we have considered in the past and will revisit based on feedback from you and others. I agree we need a mobile app and we have plans for this. I like your idea about different pricing on items and will follow-up with you to further discuss.

Meredith
Regional Director of Marketing & PR (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Overall, Officewise is easy to use and a helps keep our purchase orders organized for 23 locations!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very user-friendly. Easy keyword searches on past purchase orders. You can copy previous purchase orders and resubmit with minor changes, so it makes PO entry quick. You can give everyone in a department access to see past PO's of other

Aspetti negativi:

We have had trouble with the approval process. You can select multiple approvers in the PO, but rather than going to the next approver, our POs will go back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Meredith! Not sure why PO would be going back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves. Will follow-up with you directly to help resolve.

Jim
Program Manager (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 11-50 dipendenti

So far its been useful

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of creating purchase and sales orders. Also like tracking the sales orders/purchase orders and to get a history.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be slow but can't tell if its the software or our network. I am not able to track by project. If we do samples orders for various projects I am unable to look up by a project to see what sample requests are being worked under a specific project.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Jim! We have not received any other reports of our site being slow and we closely monitor performance metrics to make sure it is working fast so there might be an issue with your computer or network. That said we are constantly trying to improve the performance of our site so I will follow-up to see what else we can do to speed things up on our end. For project tracking I recommend using "Tags" or creating a custom field on the order form and will follow-up with you to show you how this can be done.

Scott
Purchasing Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Initial set up and daily use is very easy.

Aspetti positivi:

I was asked to start the purchasing department for our pipeline company, after trying 10/12 Purchase Order systems, I tried Officewise, unlike the other more expensive systems with little or no U.S. based customer service, they walked me through the initial startup. With multiple ways to pull reports, my asset manager, accounting department and sales team can find exact cost in numerous ways, very quickly. I cannot thank service agent enough for all the help he gave me, the best advise I received was to start playing with the reports and then set up the Tags, Groups, Etc., in this way you can pinpoint how you want to pull your report.

Aspetti negativi:

The void button still gives me nightmares, do not ever void a PO, anything can be corrected except this.

Daphne
Daphne
Administrative Assistant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

It's easy to find what you need and to submit POs.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: it's an easy way to keep track of POs and I can go back and research or find POs and re-print or mark as received.

Aspetti positivi:

the ease of use and the ability to copy POs. I love that I can copy POs that I make to the same vendor and though I need to edit it, it is much easier than starting a new PO.

Aspetti negativi:

that if I am in my inbox, I have to go to 2 screens in order to access POs, I wish I was able to access POs on the sidebar, but I can only get to other boxes in my inbox (submitted, rejected, pending, etc)

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Daphne! I see what you are saying about 2 clicks to get from your inbox to list of POs and will discuss internally to see what we can do about making it one click.

Utente Verificato
System Administrator (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Fonte della recensione

It has changed the way our company handles purchasing

Aspetti positivi:

Simple interface and keeps track of everything. The line item memos are great for justifying purchases. New Items can be created on the fly.

Aspetti negativi:

A large amount of our ordering is random one off items from places like amazon or eBay, I would like better support for these types of purchases. It would be great if we could put in tracking numbers to know when orders will come in.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback! Agree we can improve on how our system works with other systems and will share your comments with the development team. For tracking numbers we recommend using the History & Notes feature where you can post a note with a link to tracking information. Hope this helps.

Carlos
Carlos
Project Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use platform on a day to day basis.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Easy PO creation and tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

Search function is great to find other users PO's. The interface is very well done and easy to find what you need.

Aspetti negativi:

Certain restrictions at specif user levels are not customizable. The approval process could be improved on.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review Carlos! We are always looking for ways to improve Officewise and appreciate your feedback. I will follow-up with you directly to see what we can do to improve user access customizations and the approval process.

Jake
IT Support Analyst (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Easy To Use PO System

Aspetti positivi:

Very Easy to Review Past POs Great History Tracking Easy to Create A New PO Easy to Edit and Update a PO with New Information

Aspetti negativi:

Would like an option to print multiple POs at once Needs better Invoice integration (Submit Invoice with PO)

Risposta di Ryan

4 anni fa

Office Manager (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

OfficeWise

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We Love Love Love OfficeWise. We mostly use it to keep track of orders. As a busy Design Firm we need all the help we can get keeping track of furniture orders, cabinets, tile and everything we order for a project. The report system allows us to to do a print out and mark it with expected ship dates and helps us to track what is on order for several projects at once.
Best money we ever spent!

Aspetti positivi:

Similar to quickbooks, so if you use quickbooks you can automatically use this easily.

Nick
Business Associate (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Service

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We've been very happy with Officewise! We use it every day to create Purchase Orders and cross reference items we've ordered for deliveries ect. Definitely very easy to use and extremely helpful!

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that we can search key words for previous POs that have been created.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much that I don't like! Once in a while it won't let me delete the top row on purchase orders when I add one too many lines, but that isn't really any issue.

Ken
Associate Warden of Operations (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This software is web-based, easy to use and intuitive.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Not having to use a hard-copy system.

Aspetti positivi:

I can attach receipts, packing slips, RFQs, etc. directly to the Purchase Order and not have to worry about lost documents. All the information is there for anyone that needs immediate access without hassle.

Aspetti negativi:

The search features could use a little improvement. It would be nice to be able to search on just a wildcard but does not.

Susan
Inventory Control Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I was new to Officewise and had very little training. In no time I was up and running!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I can track the expense and purchases for each location

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and negotiate your way around the software. I also like being able to customize the dashboard.

Aspetti negativi:

You can not print a detailed PO from your dashboard once it is approved. You have to go to Home then Purchase Orders, search for the PO then print them. Wish there was a quicker way to do this.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback Susan! Once a PO is approved you should be able to click on a link in the approval notification that will take you directly to the approved PO where you can print it. From the list of POs you can also set filters to see only those purchase orders where you are the requisitioner which may make it easier to find POs. I will follow-up with you to further discuss these solutions and how we can improve.

Ashley
Project Manager (USA)

Love Officewise

Aspetti positivi:

Website is very easy to use and self explanatory. You can easily save POs, convert to PDF, search for past POs. The latest update has also added quite a few new and great features.

Aspetti negativi:

The only Con or feature I wish could be added is a list of projects so that you can allocate which PO belongs to which project.

6 anni fa

Thank you for your review. For project tracking we recommend using the "Tag" field on the purchase order. You can then run purchase order tag reports to see which PO belongs to which project. I will follow-up with you directly to show how this can be done.