Valutazioni medie

4,5 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,3 /5

Informazioni su Copper

Con Copper e Google puoi concentrarti sulle relazioni anziché sui record. L'unico CRM creato per e utilizzato/consigliato da Google.

Ulteriori informazioni su Copper

Stai visualizzando 428 recensioni

Scott G.
General Manager
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2020

"The CRM for sales team on Gsuite"

Commenti: I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Vantaggi: Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Inconvenienti: I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2020
Luis manuel F.
VP Of Sles
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2020

"Copper nos ahorra tiempo"

Commenti: La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Vantaggi: La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Inconvenienti: Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

• Data della recensione: 17/6/2020
Porchia C.
Childcare Worker
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 28/5/2021

"Copper Investment"

Commenti: I excel in using copper and will continue to use it.

Vantaggi: I use this product because it helps the business I have. It elevates more than just a website its very helpful.

Inconvenienti: They could improve a little more quality. Overall their amazing to explore and be a customer of their company.

• Data della recensione: 28/5/2021
Andrew C.
Servizi bancari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/3/2018

"Beware, especially when it comes to pricing"

Commenti: Beware of Prosperworks pricing strategy...of course nobody picks up a CRM system for a few months, not if you are making a serious decision for your company. Then, of course, the pricing decision favours the bigger payment annual plan (as opposed to the smaller monthly payment which is much higher on an ongoing basis) so I expect most businesses to opt for the annual plan. But BEWARE of two things:
1) If you terminate at any time then "All charges are final, non-cancelable, and nonrefundable," This means you can sign on annually, use it for a month, give them their required 60 days termination notice, cancel.....but no refund.
2) AUTO RENEWAL. There is no prior notice on the 12 month mark. We had decided not to renew and thought we would get off the system at end of the 12 month period. Unfortunately, we thought we had commenced in March, but it turns out to be February, by which time the annual fee has been already taken from our account...then we are into the NOT REFUND terms.
Advice: I don't believe any small company can assess a crm for suitability during the 2 week free period after which we were forced to make a purchase decision. To save money (and we intended to be long term users) we signed on for annual plan. We stopped using the system after 6 months. I'm sure that Prosperworks knows this. This doesn't stop them from auto billing 12 months in advance without prior notice. Now we are paying for 2 years usage, having only used the system for 6 months. More advice...the reason why we didn't immediately terminate from Prosperworks after 6 months (when we stopped using it) is obvious: we need to get our customer data out and that takes time. You should be aware of this as well: "All of Your Content on the Service may be permanently deleted by ProsperWorks upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion." The customer service girl, after listening to my story said today "you can cancel on 60 days notice" but she did not tell me 1) that there would be no refunds (as per ProsperWorks terms) and 2) that they would delete all my data. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. This is a marketing trap.

Vantaggi: I thought the gmail integration would be a good idea, it turns out that you have to (almost) click every email attached to the customer to see what is going on and alot of emails are just copies of previous emails. Prosperworks marketing is really good, and the interface and sell looks good. Also, any person who reviews Prosperworks say within 2 months of using the system will likely give 5 starts....I think reviewers should wait a bit and test the system more. In our case, we have now been with the company and the software for over a year.

Inconvenienti: I concur with a previous user "3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design."

• Data della recensione: 28/3/2018
Brett W.
Agency Owner
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 5/3/2021

"Lightweight CRM - great for small to midsize business"

Commenti: Sales support team was helpful in finding a solution for my UTM needs mentioned above. Great value for the price, especially if you don't need Enterprise-level systems that can overcomplicate and overreach.

Vantaggi: Being lightweight is a key advantage here for SMB's that don't need (or can't afford) the larger enterprise-tier CRM's. Copper provides just what you need in a streamlined (not complex or difficult to initiate) interface that just works out of the box.

Inconvenienti: Better integration with referral UTM parameters would track Lead sources with more granularity. I instead had to integrate Zapier and other 3rd party tools to bring along UTM's from my ad campaigns.

• Data della recensione: 5/3/2021
Allison M.
CMO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/10/2020

"Copper - CRM"

Commenti: Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Vantaggi: Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Inconvenienti: There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

• Data della recensione: 6/10/2020
John R.
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/10/2020

"Basic CRM"

Commenti: Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Vantaggi: At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Inconvenienti: You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

• Data della recensione: 9/10/2020
Jarrod S.
President/Lead Navigator
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2020

"Great system for use with G Suite"

Commenti: Custom service has been exceptional. Software is well designed. Basic features are easy to use.

Vantaggi: What we liked most is how seamlessly this works with GSuite. We are a small non-profit consulting team and we needed software that didn't require a large learning curve. What we found were useful integrations right in our inbox where we do most of our work.

Inconvenienti: Being a small team with one member who uses technology daily and the other who doesn't means the advanced features are critical to making it work. While the workflow automation and task automation are available they is a steep learning curve for those who don't grasp basic coding principles.

Eric V.
Director and Sales and Marketing
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/9/2020

"Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users"

Commenti: Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Vantaggi: Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Inconvenienti: If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

• Data della recensione: 24/9/2020
Dave M.
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/11/2020

"Easy onboarding, extremely tight integration with GSuite, but complete fail on email tracking"

Commenti: Happy with the tight and transparent integration with GSuite, but cancelled due to the failure of email tracking.

Vantaggi: We bought Copper (previously Prosperworks) to get CRM integrated with GSuite. Copper excels here: using the Chrome extension, you get transparent integration of Copper contact and activity tracking into GSuite, which works especially well with small teams. You can set up your own sales funnels, forecasting and project tracking, and everyone can see all the activity they are authorized for.

Inconvenienti: We wanted email tracking. While Copper offers rudimentary and amateurish tracking, they have completely abandoned the feature, despite continuing to describe it on their site. Worse, the feature is getting worse over time, which points to an out-of-control development process. For a more complete exploration, check this thread: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] We canceled after 3 years due to this issue.

• Data della recensione: 10/11/2020
Janna W.
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/4/2020

"Copper is helping me keep track of my customers"

Commenti: Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Vantaggi: I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Inconvenienti: It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

• Data della recensione: 2/4/2020
Jaimee I.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

"Copper"

Commenti: Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Vantaggi: Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Inconvenienti: We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

da Copper il giorno 26/2/2020

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Jacqueline C.
Broker/Owner
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/2/2020

"Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable"

Commenti: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Vantaggi: The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Inconvenienti: the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

da Copper il giorno 3/3/2020

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

• Data della recensione: 21/2/2020
Mark B.
Proposal Manager
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/8/2018

"Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users"

Vantaggi: I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Inconvenienti: I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

• Data della recensione: 12/8/2018
Drew B.
Director of Sales
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/9/2019

"Great CRM for Gmail Users"

Commenti: Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Vantaggi: Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Inconvenienti: Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

da Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) il giorno 19/9/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

• Data della recensione: 17/9/2019
Utente Verificato
Operations
Ordine pubblico, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/11/2018

"Has helped me get my marketing leads in order"

Commenti: Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Vantaggi: I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Inconvenienti: The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

• Data della recensione: 1/11/2018
Jeff N.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"Awesome CRM with Great Support"

Commenti: Excellent.

Vantaggi: - works well with Gmail
- works well, intuitive
- great support

Inconvenienti: too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

da Copper il giorno 21/2/2020

Thanks, Jeff!

Connor M.
Technical Systems and Team Support Manager
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/7/2020

"Flexiable and Easy to Use"

Commenti: We've been able to create multiple ticketeing systems and pipelines to track ROI on new promotions and programs.

Vantaggi: The flexibility the software offers through customization and its automated workflows make both your job as an admin, and your everyday user's lives so much easier. It's also so incredibly easy to learn even on the higher technical end it isn't challenging.

Inconvenienti: A number of the support articles are very outdated, especially in regards to the various integrations you can make, but reaching out to support usually fixes this.

• Data della recensione: 2/7/2020
Andrew W.
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"Great CRM for Gmail users"

Vantaggi: It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Inconvenienti: The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

da Copper il giorno 3/3/2020

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
Jake L.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2020

"Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with"

Commenti: This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

Vantaggi: I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

Inconvenienti: There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

Alirio rubén R.
Gerente de Marca - Integrigo
51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/7/2018

"I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company."

Commenti: I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Vantaggi: Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department. It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool. Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

Inconvenienti: We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool. Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

• Data della recensione: 14/7/2018
Duane K.
Business Owner
  • Data della recensione: 26/4/2018

"This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used"

Vantaggi: Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Inconvenienti: Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

• Data della recensione: 26/4/2018
Tish C.
Project Coordinator
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"Great Tool for our Company - Manufacturing"

Commenti: Copper has definitely helped with Project Coordination and communication both internally and externally. The ability to see all emails and communication cuts down on many questions and communication that is not needed. It has been a great tool for our Organization.

Vantaggi: I mainly use and like the Project and the People feature. It allows me to easily convert the Sales Opportunities into Projects once the job is won. Then it opens up the communication with the customer. We also use this in conjunction with MieTRAK Pro and Pandadoc. They work great together.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes it takes a while for the data to load.

da Copper il giorno 26/2/2020

Really high praise thank you, Tish!

Utente Verificato
General Manager
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2018

"A Must for Business!"

Commenti: The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Vantaggi: I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

Inconvenienti: The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2018
Lauren M.
Marketing ' Technology Consultant
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2018

"It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks"

Vantaggi: We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Inconvenienti: It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

• Data della recensione: 18/1/2018