Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Copper

Con Copper e Google puoi concentrarti sulle relazioni anziché sui record. L'unico CRM creato per e utilizzato/consigliato da Google.

Ulteriori informazioni su Copper

Stai visualizzando 415 recensioni

Scott G.
General Manager
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2020

"The CRM for sales team on Gsuite"

Commenti: I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Vantaggi: Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Inconvenienti: I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Janna W.
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/4/2020

"Copper is helping me keep track of my customers"

Commenti: Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Vantaggi: I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Inconvenienti: It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

• Data della recensione: 2/4/2020
Jarrod S.
President/Lead Navigator
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2020

"Great system for use with G Suite"

Commenti: Custom service has been exceptional. Software is well designed. Basic features are easy to use.

Vantaggi: What we liked most is how seamlessly this works with GSuite. We are a small non-profit consulting team and we needed software that didn't require a large learning curve. What we found were useful integrations right in our inbox where we do most of our work.

Inconvenienti: Being a small team with one member who uses technology daily and the other who doesn't means the advanced features are critical to making it work. While the workflow automation and task automation are available they is a steep learning curve for those who don't grasp basic coding principles.

Bronwyn M.
Administarative Coordinator
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/9/2019

"Copper Has Failed"

Commenti: A CRM is a great thing, but Copper has not delivered! The software is unreliable, the customer service has fallen short. What we were promised is not what we have received. It is too bad, because I love a lot of the features.

Vantaggi: It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Good customization. Phone App. Copper integrates with all things Google.

Inconvenienti: The Software isn't solid!
In a matter of 6 weeks the CRM has had 2 major malfunctions, called "bugs" according to Copper support staff.
1)People Records Malfunction - I am the admin of this software and the person responsible for uploading 28 years of Legacy Data (all of our customer records). In attempting to update some of the outdated contact info changing phone numbers and addresses, emails etc. which I populated into Copper from various spreadsheets, work order lists, Quick Book records, and email contact lists. The "People" records began to malfunction; phone numbers literally began jumping around. Example, I would open someone's customer's record and another customers number would populate, I would end up calling the wrong customer. Copper engineers have been "working" on this for a month, still no fix.
2.) Opportunity Pipeline Malfunction - Imports are mapping to the wrong Pipeline. I have hundreds of business opportunity records, Google sheet based spreadsheets, that I am attempting to import (bulk) thousands of cells of data to the CRM, despite properly mapping the import (correct methods on my part) this crucial business information imports to the wrong pipeline & tons of data is lost in the process. This is huge, if you can't import and map your customers spreadsheet records (bulk) you have to hand enter each record. What should take 5 mins will take days/weeks/months! This has been going on for over a week now, and no one at Copper seems to care.

da Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) il giorno 19/9/2019

Thank you for the honest review, Bronwyn. This is beyond helpful and we'll be taking your feedback to the team and look into improving where we were unable to provide a stellar user experience for you.

• Data della recensione: 3/9/2019
Jacqueline C.
Broker/Owner
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/2/2020

"Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable"

Commenti: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Vantaggi: The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Inconvenienti: the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

da Copper il giorno 3/3/2020

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

• Data della recensione: 21/2/2020
Luis manuel F.
VP Of Sles
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2020

"Copper nos ahorra tiempo"

Commenti: La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Vantaggi: La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Inconvenienti: Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

• Data della recensione: 17/6/2020
Remco V.
Online Marketeer Advies & Uitvoering (ZZP)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 18/2/2020

"Very easy to use CRM tool for all Google G Suite users."

Commenti: Dashboard for most important e-mails.
Leads and Opportunties
Integration with my project tool Wrike

Vantaggi: Neatless integration with Google G Suite and Wrike (for my projects) and many other tools with Zapier.
Ease of use.

Inconvenienti: I like absolutely everything of Copper CRM.

da Copper il giorno 20/2/2020

Stick the landing, pose, and smile. Thanks for the perfect score, Remco!

• Data della recensione: 18/2/2020
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2020

"Intuitive software at a price"

Commenti: Copper was great to use. It has native integration with gmail which makes things easier (you can achieve the same function in other CRM's with only a few steps) It's really nice to work in something that feels google but pricing was just out of the picture for us. Other alternatives like teamwave provide the same/more services for an overall price

Vantaggi: Copper is really easy to use, especially for people new to CRMs and that use g suite/gmail constantly. It connects directly through your gmail and provides the same features as other robust CRMs

Inconvenienti: It's really expensive, especially for startups and there are better options out there for a lot cheaper. Great software, exclusive pricing

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2020
Joshua A.
Operations Manager, Sales
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/6/2020

"Great product, built on the best email provider!"

Commenti: - We used to use Pipedrive before Copper however when we got to know about this tool we have been really pleased with the decision to migrate to this tool
- I carried on the migration for my company and I faced little to no challenges in order to migrate my data
- Since, we need to work on it daily it is really a good experience to handle this tool
- Feed back from the team has been great as well.

Vantaggi: -Best thing about it is the seamless integration with Gmail and the plugin that it provides within the email.
- Really like their training / help centre
- Workfllow automation is great, been using it a lot
- Get good reports out of these, especially the sales forecast and activites

Inconvenienti: - If I were to point out, it would be that they do not have a continuous support over livechat on weekends for certain hours. - There isn't a direct way to get a report out of copper for any opportunities that have been moved to a particular stage at a particular time

• Data della recensione: 30/6/2020
Pedro M.
Founder & Product Manager
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2020

"Great CRM embedded with G Suite"

Commenti: The best CRM in the market.

Vantaggi: Embedded 100% with G Suite, integration with many other solutions - easy to use.

Inconvenienti: Not linked (embedded) with Google chat and Google Voice. Would be a nice feature.

Jaimee I.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

"Copper"

Commenti: Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Vantaggi: Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Inconvenienti: We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

da Copper il giorno 26/2/2020

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Mark B.
Proposal Manager
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/8/2018

"Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users"

Vantaggi: I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Inconvenienti: I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

• Data della recensione: 12/8/2018
Drew B.
Director of Sales
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/9/2019

"Great CRM for Gmail Users"

Commenti: Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Vantaggi: Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Inconvenienti: Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

da Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) il giorno 19/9/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

• Data della recensione: 17/9/2019
Operations
Ordine pubblico, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/11/2018

"Has helped me get my marketing leads in order"

Commenti: Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Vantaggi: I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Inconvenienti: The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

• Data della recensione: 1/11/2018
Jeff N.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"Awesome CRM with Great Support"

Commenti: Excellent.

Vantaggi: - works well with Gmail
- works well, intuitive
- great support

Inconvenienti: too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

da Copper il giorno 21/2/2020

Thanks, Jeff!

Alirio rubén R.
Gerente de Marca - Integrigo
51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/7/2018

"I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company."

Commenti: I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Vantaggi: Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department. It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool. Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

Inconvenienti: We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool. Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

• Data della recensione: 14/7/2018
Connor M.
Technical Systems and Team Support Manager
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/7/2020

"Flexiable and Easy to Use"

Commenti: We've been able to create multiple ticketeing systems and pipelines to track ROI on new promotions and programs.

Vantaggi: The flexibility the software offers through customization and its automated workflows make both your job as an admin, and your everyday user's lives so much easier. It's also so incredibly easy to learn even on the higher technical end it isn't challenging.

Inconvenienti: A number of the support articles are very outdated, especially in regards to the various integrations you can make, but reaching out to support usually fixes this.

• Data della recensione: 2/7/2020
Andrew W.
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"Great CRM for Gmail users"

Vantaggi: It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Inconvenienti: The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

da Copper il giorno 3/3/2020

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
Duane K.
Business Owner
  • Data della recensione: 26/4/2018

"This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used"

Vantaggi: Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Inconvenienti: Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

• Data della recensione: 26/4/2018
Jake L.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2020

"Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with"

Commenti: This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

Vantaggi: I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

Inconvenienti: There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

General Manager
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2018

"A Must for Business!"

Commenti: The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Vantaggi: I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

Inconvenienti: The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2018
Lauren M.
Marketing ' Technology Consultant
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2018

"It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks"

Vantaggi: We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Inconvenienti: It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

• Data della recensione: 18/1/2018
Tish C.
Project Coordinator
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"Great Tool for our Company - Manufacturing"

Commenti: Copper has definitely helped with Project Coordination and communication both internally and externally. The ability to see all emails and communication cuts down on many questions and communication that is not needed. It has been a great tool for our Organization.

Vantaggi: I mainly use and like the Project and the People feature. It allows me to easily convert the Sales Opportunities into Projects once the job is won. Then it opens up the communication with the customer. We also use this in conjunction with MieTRAK Pro and Pandadoc. They work great together.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes it takes a while for the data to load.

da Copper il giorno 26/2/2020

Really high praise thank you, Tish!

Madeline G.
Director of Marketing
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"A lifesaver for small companies!"

Commenti: I highly recommend Copper to companies who are looking to spend less time organizing touchpoints and more time doing the actual work at hand. Copper makes customer tracking and communications simple and has been a pleasure to work with.

Vantaggi: - Couldn't be easier to implement (went live same day)
- Automatically gathers contact information for quick reference and reporting
- Easy-to-design email templates, scheduling, pipeline creation

Inconvenienti: - Logging in sometimes takes a few tries
- Chrome extension sometimes does not automatically login (deters use)
- More clear-cut pipeline design for product adoption (could be more customizability for business needs)

da Copper il giorno 26/2/2020

Loving all the gold stars, Madeline! Thank you for the feedback.

Erica L.
Director of Marketing
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/2/2017

"Perfect Small Business Solution"

Commenti: ProsperWorks is not as widely known (yet) as many other CRM providers in the industry, but it is a strong contender in the arena. It has all the basic features and more for a business that needs a CRM system, and it seamlessly integrates with Gmail/Google for Business, which is a huge plus!

Vantaggi: The Gmail integration is vital in so many ways, including record-keeping, recalling information, setting reminders for follow-ups and organizing project-related information. It's also highly intuitive. Although there are a number of self-paced and personal training opportunities, a relatively tech savvy individual should be able to navigate it with little trouble. It also includes a capability to keep your leads separate from your actual customers, while also moving them through a pipeline that you design. The Opportunities feature does the same thing, allowing you to visually track where any sales are and analyze any snags in your process.

Inconvenienti: There are some tricks to setting up the system, but ProsperWorks support is very clear in giving new clients the proper order of operations. If you follow the onboarding steps, you'll be successful.

• Data della recensione: 9/2/2017