Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Patriot Accounting

Semplice soluzione contabile per i titolari di piccole imprese. Pagamento di un numero illimitato di fornitori, creazione di fatture. Importazione delle transazioni bancarie e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Patriot Accounting

Stai visualizzando 256 recensioni

Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Strategic Account Specialist (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti

My experience with Patriot Accounting

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Aspetti positivi:

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Aspetti negativi:

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Darrell W.
CEO (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Aspetti negativi:

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

David D.
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for small Businesses!

5 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: I've used another widely known accounting software program and I am so glad I made the switch a few years ago.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and their support is fast and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

It took a little time to figure out how to run reports but that was not a big deal. Once you do it it is easy.

Larry N.
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Honesty

3 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Aspetti positivi:

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Atuhairwe G.
Accountant (Uganda)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Patriot Accounting is user friendly and enables automatic accounting

5 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Patriot Accounting is easy to use, enables automatic accounting, it has a powerful but affordable platform hence it is highly recommandale

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot Accounting enables automatic accounting hence easing accounting work and the customer service is highly responsive and affordable

Aspetti negativi:

Patriot Accounting has limited faults hence increased ease to use it and I can recommend it to everyone

Lucy G.
Partner (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Aspetti positivi:

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Bernadette P.
Fonte della recensione

Great software for small business

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall stellar service and database

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly options and customer service

Aspetti negativi:

There really wasn’t much that I’ve come across that I did not like

Karen D.

WD Review

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: So far it has been our go to system for bookkeeping and maintaining balance sheets, providing up to date information in just a couple minutes. Everything is laid out so that it's easy to find what you're looking for, moving smoothly from one section to another.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to navigate once you've experienced it for a short time. Includes all important aspects and functions any small business would require.

Aspetti negativi:

Had a little trouble with integrating beginning balances for certain accounts and could have used a little more explanation. We still use Quickbooks for our customer information and estimates, as it didn't integrate or download as needed from QB into Patriot.

Scott R.
Scott R.
Managing Member (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Patriot Accounting Software

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I like easy access , i have had no real issues and easily used reports to fill out taxes

Aspetti positivi:

mostly use it for Billing and payroll, I love the feature that I can now pay subs through the Payroll tool

Aspetti negativi:

adding new accounts is not logical and I have had trouble adding balance sheet account groups

Heidi H.
Clinician (USA)
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo

The best software

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I love how easy it is to keep track of my income and expenses with this software. It is the best on the market by far.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to set up. I'm happy it is cloud based. Entering debits and credits is easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't think of a thing that needs improving.

Jeff C.
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Aspetti positivi:

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Craig P.
Principal Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Edward C.
Attorney (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and responsive customer service

Commenti: I do not use Patriot Accounting

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Julie Z.
Certified Bookkeeper (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Aspetti negativi:

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry Z.
President-Owner (USA)

Great to Use

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of getting into program Ease of. getting help Great to work with when calling in

Aspetti negativi:

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

Brittany M.
MANAGER (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

GREAT SOFTWARE

5 12 mesi fa

Commenti: I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Aspetti positivi:

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Aspetti negativi:

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Risposta di Patriot Software

11 mesi fa

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Utente Verificato
Senior Financial Analyst (Qatar)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Aspetti positivi:

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Aspetti negativi:

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy G.
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Aspetti positivi:

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Aspetti negativi:

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Jonathan R.

Patriot Accounting

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Aspetti negativi:

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Duane A.
Administrator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Kelvin B.
Director Technical Services (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Commenti: Great tool for Small Businesses

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Aspetti negativi:

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Victor E.
Victor E.
Bookkeeper (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Great!

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Aspetti positivi:

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Aspetti negativi:

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Melissa S.
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best payroll and invoicing software!

Commenti: I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Aspetti positivi:

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Claire R.
Fonte della recensione

Patriot accounting and payroll software

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Paulina N.
Medical Technologist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Aspetti negativi:

I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.