Recensioni su Patriot Accounting

Informazioni su Patriot Accounting

Semplice soluzione contabile per i titolari di piccole imprese. Pagamento di un numero illimitato di fornitori, creazione di fatture. Importazione delle transazioni bancarie e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Patriot Accounting

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Aspetti negativi:

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Valutazioni di Patriot Accounting

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Patriot Accounting ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 277 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Patriot Accounting?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (277)

Brittany
Strategic Account Specialist (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti

My experience with Patriot Accounting

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Aspetti positivi:

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Aspetti negativi:

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Radena
office manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best Software for our small company

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: This software helps in seeing the overall picture of where we are in the company. From accounting to having it linked with our bank, to invoicing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

Aspetti positivi:

I really love the Invoicing feature. It is so easy to use. Once you get everything set up in the startup. you never have to worry again.

Aspetti negativi:

For our small company I haven't found anything wrong with this software. I didn't have to integrate from another software.

LARRY
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Honesty

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Aspetti positivi:

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Jay
President (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It plugs into daily business

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

Aspetti negativi:

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Becky
Sec/Treas (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Software for Double Entry Accounting

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Patriot has done everything we need. It is important to have your beginning available when setting up because you cannot go back and enter the beginning balance once the account is set up.

Aspetti positivi:

It has all the features of a double entry accounting system Connects with banks Great price point Pricing based on actual expenses per month Easily shared with accountants/bookkeepers

Aspetti negativi:

Reconciliations are not totally automated Customization can be tricky Must understand double entry accounting - not based solely on checkbooks.

Pam
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

The Best QB Replacement

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: So far, I'm finding everything I need and all is going well. I'm very happy.

Aspetti positivi:

It is well worth it the switch from QB! It's very affordable and stable. Patriot Accounting has all the features I need and features my CPA uses for me. I'm so much happier with my bookkeeping since switching.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a few more steps, but that's fine. It is similar to what QB was like before they went online.

Tim
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Patriot software makes small business accounting and payroll easy!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and ability to get assistance

Aspetti negativi:

None, everything was easy to set up and use

Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for small Businesses!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I've used another widely known accounting software program and I am so glad I made the switch a few years ago.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and their support is fast and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

It took a little time to figure out how to run reports but that was not a big deal. Once you do it it is easy.

Jeff
Owner/manager (USA)
Gestione degli investimenti, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Great product for small business accounting

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience has been great - very simple to get started and process all the transactions I needed for this new LLC/C Corp entity

Aspetti positivi:

I changed to Patriot from QB and greatly appreciate the simple yet functional design of the Patriot system. I needed something that could function through primarily JE's initially, and I will add Payroll once the company gets further along.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't run into any limitations yet, no complaints at all

Mora
Business Office Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo

Great product

Aspetti positivi:

Inexpensive alternative to other accounting software. Customer service is always great.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features do not work for me. I would like more training videos,etc.

Jeff
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Aspetti positivi:

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Darrell
CEO (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Aspetti negativi:

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Lucy
Partner (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Aspetti positivi:

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Craig
Principal Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Edward
Attorney (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use and responsive customer service

Commenti: I do not use Patriot Accounting

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Martin
Vice President (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Best in Class!

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Exceedingly positive. I can't say enough about the professionalism and personal service provided by Patriot's team. I am not an accountant, or bookkeeper, or tax consultant...and I don't want to be. Patriot's team gets that, and they treat us with respect and courtesy.

Aspetti positivi:

How much time do you have? I've used all of the major competitors in the field at some time or another. Patriot shares our values and beliefs, as evidenced in every interaction with them. The value for what they provide is unparalleled...not even close. Patriot has been completely transparent and there are no hidden fees or mysteries in function or cost. Patriot Software delivers what they promise and is always great to work with by phone or video conference. We feel like we are valued by them, and that is a plus for a small but growing business.

Aspetti negativi:

My only suggestion is, as always, integrations. I know "that other company" has been around a long time and exercises leverage on the industry. Patriot provides value and performs in a trustworthy and honest manner - we can wait for the integrations and grow with them.

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Aspetti negativi:

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry
President-Owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Great to Use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of getting into program Ease of. getting help Great to work with when calling in

Aspetti negativi:

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

MANAGER (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

GREAT SOFTWARE

Commenti: I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Aspetti positivi:

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Aspetti negativi:

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Risposta di Patriot Software

2 anni fa

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Utente Verificato
Senior Financial Analyst (Qatar)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Aspetti positivi:

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Aspetti negativi:

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Aspetti positivi:

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Aspetti negativi:

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Jonathan
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Patriot Accounting

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Aspetti negativi:

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Duane
Administrator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Kelvin
Director Technical Services (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Commenti: Great tool for Small Businesses

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Aspetti negativi:

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Victor
Victor
Bookkeeper (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Great!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Aspetti positivi:

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Aspetti negativi:

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version