Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Patriot Accounting

Semplice soluzione contabile per i titolari di piccole imprese. Pagamento di un numero illimitato di fornitori, creazione di fatture. Importazione delle transazioni bancarie e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Patriot Accounting

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Aspetti negativi:

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Valutazioni di Patriot Accounting

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Patriot Accounting ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 377 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Patriot Accounting?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (377)

Ann
Ann
Administrator (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Smooth operation!

Aspetti positivi:

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Melissa
Bookkeeper (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great software at a great price!

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I love Patriot software. The price is amazing for all that you get with this software. I have had smooth sailing ever since I changed to Patriot.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a control freak, so I like to do simple debit and credit accounting so that I can control everything going into my books. Patriot is easy to use and doesn't have all the what I call "noise" that other accounting softwares have. Some programs have so much fluff added to them but all I want are the basics and Patriot gives me that. This makes it easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few things in invoicing and bill pay that I might change but they are minimal. Other than that I have no issues with this software.

Patty
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Harder to function in the program

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I am not an accountant and I am not very techy so when I request help I was told multiple times that they can't help with that that I needed to talk to an accountant. Some I thought would be simply questions for someone that was in a tech support position.

Aspetti positivi:

I was really not impressed with anything about the program

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like how the payroll software interacts with the banking reconciliation. It took me forever to align the checks for printing, finally figured out that the payroll checks aligned differently than the accounting checks

Robert
Business Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Patriot Software- it does some thing well, some things could be better

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall opinion of Patriot is favorable. There is nothing that is show stopper. Everything is workable. I find overall the software is easy to use and you don't need an accounting degree to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use. The A/R and customer invoicing work fairly well. Reports that are on the system work okay, but I wish there were more and some more flexibility. Customer service is great.

Aspetti negativi:

Accounts Payable- There is no easy way to go into a vendor's file and see the entire payment information. You have to go to a billing report to see some info. There is plenty of room in the vendor payment heading to see each and every part of a vendor invoice number, dates account charged, date paid & check number. You cannot see all this now.

Kristine
Executive Assistant (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use, great US customer support, excellent pricing.

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Very satisfied. I just love the cost, ease of use and bank syncing feature.

Aspetti positivi:

Bank syncing is my favorite feature followed by US customer support personnel and price

Aspetti negativi:

It did take a bit of forms and time to set up, but once you get through the regulatory requirements, it was very easy.

Tobias
CEO (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Patriot Review

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Very easy to use and a dependable customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

It is an American company that provides customer service based in the USA.

Aspetti negativi:

Patriot doesn't have a geolocation service integrated with employees' payroll.

Luiza
Owner (Romania)
Quotidiani, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy accounting

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Patriot Accounting is a very good accounting software, easy to use and great support. A lot of features at the basic plan but the good ones at the Premium one.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support is fast and helpful, always there for you. Software is easy to use and the interface is very intuitive. Everything works great without any issues, if issues appear support will deal with them.

Aspetti negativi:

The features that I needed the most were at the Premium plan, but is worth it.

Pierpaolo
Digital Marketer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

A Great Accounting Solution For Business

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The tool makes handling accounting and financial reporting easy. It is well equipped.

Aspetti negativi:

Never had issues with Patriot Accounting.

Justin
Accountant (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Good Customer Service and a Decent Product

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, this is a pretty decent option although I still most of my accounting clients to other options.

Aspetti positivi:

Their customer service is good and the software is pretty easy to use. Their pricing is also reasonable.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be difficult moving from a different accounting program to this one. Some of the accounts payable entries are time consuming. Sometimes it seems like there are extra steps required that are unnecessary.

Kingfer
COO (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It is simple and power. support either cash-basis, modified cash-basis, or accrual accounting.

Aspetti negativi:

The premium version has enhanced functions. e.g. Subaccount capability. Better to reduce the cost to be more cost friendly.

Craig
Principal Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Dave
Fonte della recensione

Review needs and not just costs

Aspetti positivi:

There is no guessing. The portal will ask pointed questions to properly distribute costs and income appropriately.

Aspetti negativi:

Compared to what we had from other online service (QuickBooks) they ask a ton of questions, not only for current, but from previous entries. It was certainly an adjustment, although the results should be much better for all affected parties.

Duane
Administrator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Nancy
owner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

accounting

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: While I like the initial attempt Patriot has with their software and really liked that they even did a zoom call with me a few months back to get my ideas on what I'd like to see, it's still just not as functional as I'm needing for accounting software. I was hoping to stop using my old software just so I could consolidate programs a bit, but the functionality is just not there yet, and my current accounting software has all the features I need (and it's free, so that's a plus.)

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that I could categorize different items and link to both credit cards and bank accounts

Aspetti negativi:

I did not like that I could not bulk-categorize transactions, even when they were identical like a recurring charge. I also would like to be able to manage multiple businesses from the same account.

Jo
Office manager (USA)

Great until issues

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience was good, only left due to a bank connectivity issue they didn't know how to solve and they're delay in getting to my ticket.

Aspetti positivi:

Super intuitive functions, great customer support

Aspetti negativi:

When I had an issue that customer service couldn't immediately resolve they took weeks kicking the can down the rd and ultimately never got my issue resolved before I gave up and switch softwears

Megan
Ristoranti, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great Accounting Package Solution!

Aspetti positivi:

Month end closes take less than an hour, everything is very user friendly and I have the ability to export or create every report I need. Specifically, having the ability to export my monthly GL to compare month to month, qtr to qtr, is incredibly helpful and saves me a ton of time.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have anything that I don't care for.

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Aspetti negativi:

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Aspetti positivi:

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Aspetti negativi:

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Mark
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti

Like this software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very good. I like this one better than others out there.

Aspetti positivi:

Can send our customers estimates and invoices directly from the software. Customers can pay directly also, or we can select not to pay by CC if desired. All of our accounting needs in one software makes it easier for our accountants.

Aspetti negativi:

We use a lot of symbols when creating estimates and invoices. Symbols such as inches, feet, dashes. The software cannot read them correctly, and then weird symbols get put in their place, thus making us have to redo and alter how we would like to have our estimates/invoices read. Also, we sometimes need to put a long description for our product, and in some areas the character amounts are limited and all of it will not fit. Another thing is, when an estimate is "Accepted" by our customer, thus then being converted to an invoice, the project notes do not transfer over to the invoice, as the content of the estimate does.

Greg
owner operator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easy for the busy person that works and manages their business.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Accounting reports are professional and concise.

Aspetti positivi:

Easily keeps track of accts payables, payroll liabilities, and all other expense accounts.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not an accountant or even a bookkeeper, but I fill these rolls in my business. It appears a few IRS forms are not available and I would like a feature to keep track of self employment tax and estimated tax payments that may be due to help me better meet my tax responsibilities.

Matthew
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti

Love it.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: positive

Aspetti positivi:

Easy and almost idiot proof. I learned how to operate the software in minutes

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to have my customers pay online. The company that did it for Patriot, was hard to deal with. That was a few months ago.

Claire
Fonte della recensione

Patriot accounting and payroll software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Aspetti positivi:

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Kent
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Still using Patriot Software after 5+ years

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: With built-in time card management, I can print payroll in minutes plus free hassle-free direct deposit it just makes it easier to run the company.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, functionality that fits my needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Still don't have a mobile app, no big deal.

Debbie
Owner, DFA (USA)
Salute mentale, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love the name, and love that it can produce my payroll easily. Every interaction with one of your employees has been successful and satisfactory.

Aspetti positivi:

PS easily helps me to accomplish producing my Payroll and tracking the financial history of my employees. I greatly appreciate that there is always a person to talk with within five minutes of when I called. There is no substitute for that. They are knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Since I am somebody coming not coming from a financial background at all it would’ve been helpful to give me a list of what I needed to do when I first signed up that would walk me through how to accomplish my goals, instead, I had to put the pieces of the puzzle together myself. It all did turn out fine but it was stressful for me. Also, there is no one report that will show me on a daily or weekly or even monthly Basis just on a single line what each of my employees brings in, gross income. I’ve not been able to get assistance figuring out how to do that so I have to do it on a separate ledger myself.

Laura
Office Manager (USA)

Simple and Straightforward Accounting Software

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Patriot saves me a lot of time because I'm complete my accounting and billing tasks quicker than on our old system.

Aspetti positivi:

The migration process to Patriot was very simple and straightforward. The reports are great and some we are able to customize to meet our needs through filters. Recording payments is simple, and running payroll is a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that I have to open each invoice individually to print them. I would like the ability to select multiple invoices to open at the same time to print. When we invoice our clients, we typically do them in batches and printing each one separately is time consuming.