Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su NiceJob

----> NiceJob è il modo più semplice per ottenere recensioni, referral e aumentare le vendite. Nessun contratto, prova gratuita di 14 giorni e poi solo 75 $ al mese.

Ulteriori informazioni su NiceJob

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of set it and forget it. I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Aspetti negativi:

But would be willing to leave a review on our site.

Valutazioni di NiceJob

4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

NiceJob ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 193 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato NiceJob?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (193)

Deric
Deric
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Not a review - A Rave!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Aspetti positivi:

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Aspetti negativi:

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

5 anni fa

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Howard

Great For Appliance Repair

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Aspetti negativi:

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Shane
Manager (USA)

Not worth it

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Aspetti positivi:

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Aspetti negativi:

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Mike
Service Provider (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Good job with my website and review generation

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: So far I am happy with the results after 7 months

Aspetti positivi:

They made me a good seo friendly website

Collaborating was occasionally difficult

Carita
COO (USA)

Great Program

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great software to grow your customer base with reputation marketing.

Aspetti positivi:

NiceJob allows us to collect reviews on multiple platforms and share those reviews with ease. It is fully integrated with our CRM and it affordable.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish all the widgets integrated with our website however their Convert website service should solve that issue.

William
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Review Service

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Brittney
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A Great Service for Our Business!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far, NiceJob has given our business a wonderful service and boost in online appeal by allowing our customers to leave reviews on the platform of their choosing.

Aspetti positivi:

Nice Job has provided an invaluable service for our business! We are truly appreciative of the easy to use platform and the many ways to leave a review. Customers have told us how easy it is to leave a review for our company, whereas many people were struggling to do so in the past. Thanks again Nice Job! ~From Your Very Happy Customer!

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to see a feature that adds a review given for one platform to all platforms available.

Jason
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Nice Job is a review getting machine

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Aspetti negativi:

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Cecilia
Cecilia
Data Analyst (Kenya)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ricerca, 201-500 dipendenti

NiceJob Review - Best Review Management Software

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: We were using the tool with review management. It was reliable and meets all the business requirements and needs.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like about the tool is easy to use and integrates perfectly and seamless with third party application. It helps in both marketing and Review management.

Aspetti negativi:

The only challenge was that we were unable to handle review on yelp. Otherwise everything else about the tool is outstanding.

Troy
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

Review of NiceJob

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with NiceJob is very pleasant.

Aspetti positivi:

Review management and website build and hosting.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't dislike anything about NiceJob. They do a great job.

Angela
Fonte della recensione

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Ami
Owner (Canada)

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use Customer service Automatically does all the work for you Clients love it

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

jake
Cofounder (USA)
Traduzione e localizzazione, 11-50 dipendenti

1000 reviews in 1 year

Aspetti positivi:

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Aspetti negativi:

would like more features and intergrations

Franklin

A necessity

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Aspetti negativi:

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

6 anni fa

Hi Franklin! Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Pamela
Ownee (USA)

Money Well Spent

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Aspetti positivi:

I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

5 anni fa

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Sanaz
Marketing (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great customer support

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

Aspetti negativi:

The social media post appears with nicejob name.

Ross
Fonte della recensione

Amazing company to work with

Aspetti positivi:

Their software is integrated into Jobber which makes it super convenient to communicate with clients. It definitely worth the money.

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't noticed anything bad that would make me write about it

Wayne
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing product

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use. I like how they ask for reviews. The customer support is next level. Even helped me get it all set up on my website.

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn’t connect to my ehr. Not their fault, more my ehr’s fault.

Kyle
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Outstanding review platform

Aspetti positivi:

NiceJob is excellent to use. Very user friendly and I m very glad my company has selected to use this platform for our reviews.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. Very easy to use and I’m glad we decided to use NiceJob.

Daniel
Director of Business Development (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Extremely User Friendly and Best Customer Support

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

I like how it's integrated with Monday.com and Quickbooks and I can automatically get reviews. However, I'm most impressed with their customer support. I've never dealt with a company that is so willing to get help and get you onboarded like NiceJob. Even on a free trial, I spoke with 3 different customer support people to help me get everything set up and even did most of the setup for me.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons about the software so far and well priced.

Cameron
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti

Nice Work NiceJob

Commenti: All good. Been a great experience

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using NiceJob for just a few weeks now. My business is brand new & NiceJob has been really effective in securing customer reviews. I think our review total 4x'd in the couple of weeks we've been using it. That's huge for a new business trying to build our reputation. No doubt... we're providing 5- star service, but NiceJob has given us the tool to make it easy for our customers to tell people about. Besides that, the service has been great & super supportive.

Aspetti negativi:

So far so good. Would love a NextDoor review option... also maybe HomeAdvisor or Thumbtack.

Lynn
Founder (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Perfect solution

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have had a wonderful experience so far

Aspetti positivi:

The easy of software, great support and a good price

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to know when someone opens the txt or email...for the review request

Lan
Operation manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

The software with a personal touch

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: So far it has been positive.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part was the onboarding call. I learned a lot. And it helped to customize our experience. The representative was really knowledgeable.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more features that helped to connect with different platforms seamlessly. I learned there is a happier connection I can use with scheduling software I use, but I didn't see it until I spoke to onboarding specialist.

Scott
Fonte della recensione

Great experience! Great work! Great customer service!

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Blown away by the website that was created for me. Looked into these guys years back when we first started and didn't pull the trigger because of the price and just did my own work on an alternative site builder... THAT WAS NOT SMART!!! I'm certain I lost WAY MORE in missed business than the LOW monthly cost. Guess you live and learn. They were super quick and responsive with building the site and in answering any questions that I had. Thinking about the move...STOP RIGHT NOW and JUST DO IT!

Aspetti negativi:

UX could be improved to decrease hunting for what I need. Could use some more videos to explain the software, but I may have just missed those.

Dane
Owner-Operator (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The best Review software i've ever used!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I first used the trial version and I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about it. But after having a video call and seeing how the product works I was onboard! Most of the other softwares would give the customer the nudge to write a review just then and there when the job is done. That is good because thats the time when the customers are most happy, but people lead busy lives and sometimes things happen right after we leave and then... they forget to write a review! With nicejob's follow up system, it helps to capture those reviews and that is what I love the most!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that it gives customers gentle nudges throughout the course of about 2 weeks.

Aspetti negativi:

None that I can think of at the moment..