Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su GanttPRO

Con la pianificazione automatica, qualsiasi modifica di attività, date o dipendenze si riflette automaticamente.

Ulteriori informazioni su GanttPRO

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoy the project management UI design. The visually clear and easy-to-use features in defining projects and collaborations are very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.

Valutazioni di GanttPRO

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

GanttPRO ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 494 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato GanttPRO?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (494)

Rony
Rony
MBA Student (Brasile)
Fonte della recensione

Great WBS planning tool with resource management

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using GanttPro for a few weeks now and I can say it's one of the best project planning tools I've seen.
GanttPro was by far the best balance between the number of features and ease of use I found.
I do the International Executive MBA at SSBM (Swiss School of Business & Management) and validated that this software efficiently meets the requirements of the best management practices of WBS - Work Breakdown Structure in the project planning discipline. GanttPro is an excellent choice for small and medium complexity projects, delivering the essential resources for Work Breakdown Structure plan and tracking. Include resources management with costs allocation, and a kanban board to make simple the tasks update. It is a creative and easy-to-understand tool.

Aspetti positivi:

User-friendly interface Smallest learning curve (it's possible to fully use all resources with just some small interactions) Great online tool compatible with Mac Resources planning with cost register

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of Risk management, and Issues log. There isn't a good exportation view to put into follow-up reports (slide format)

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer (USA)
Videogiochi, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

GanttPro improved my project management

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: When it comes to managing several projects and spreadsheets, GanttPRO has been invaluable to me as a knowledgeable and professional-based platform.

Aspetti positivi:

GanttPro's intuitive design is one of its most notable qualities. Even though I don't come from a project management background, I had no trouble learning how to utilize it. Using the simple drag-and-drop interface, you can quickly and easily create a Gantt chart, timeline, and task dependencies.

Aspetti negativi:

While the UI is simple and straightforward to use, it does not allow for any personalization. It's hard to work with and lacks fluidity in terms of page layout and design.

Laura
Associate Teaching Professor (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Robust Project Management Software

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

GanttPRO has the robust project management software capabilities I need to manage complex projects. The Business version allows me to enter the work breakdown structure, task dependencies and resource information, so I can contain all triple constraint information in one place. Most other project management software products include only two aspects of the triple constraint: scope and time. GanttPRO has the capabilities to include the third constraint, cost, as well. The software is very user friendly and easy to learn. If I need to change project parameters in the planning stage or once the project is underway, the process is very straightforward. The finished product is visually clean and easy to interpret, which is important when sharing critical project information with stakeholders.

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot modify WBS codes, and there is no capability to automatically level overallocated resources.

Utente Verificato
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A nice entry level tool for simple projects

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy user interface and most basic features are available for project management of simple company projects. There is no need of advanced project management knowledge to start using the tool.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not an advanced tool like MS Project so do not expect to track multiple projects and shared resources or any other advanced features to track the project. Think of it as the entry level tool you can use for simple tasks in the company.

Alex
Co-Director (UK)
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti

New User Review

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

As a small scale arts charity we manage a large number of projects, with a relatively small core team of employees. GanttPRO has been a really easy and instantly useful platform to help us deliver in our day to day. The support from customer services has been really strong and the training resources provided have been easy to access and very helpful. It's a massive plus to be able to visualise our activity in such a simple and accessible form and we've found the level of customisation fits our needs really well. We're really looking forward to becoming regulars with the platform and embracing the impact the programme can have on our output.

Aspetti negativi:

We're newcomers to the software, so we still have a lot to learn about what it can and can't do for us, but for now we don't really have any set cons, it's been easy, clear and helpful.

Alternative considerate: Teamwork.com , monday.com e Asana

Perché passare a GanttPRO: Ease of use, simplicity and availability and ease of training resources.

Juan Carlos
Project Manager (Colombia)

Using GanttPRO as a student

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience has been very satisfactory, since I have been able to find everything I have needed in this application and much more, I am learning to use it and to follow up my project and it has been very useful so far.

Aspetti positivi:

There are many that I have liked from what I have been using GanttPRO, but to highlight I have the ease of use, here I can organize my tasks easily, have a fairly easy follow-up, I can export to an excel that is even better and I can have it all very close to the palm of my hand, Besides this I also love the way it presents the tasks in the gantt chart that although many people think that any application does it in my case I did not have good luck with any application as I am having with this one, super recommended and I hope to continue from here on until I graduate to continue using it.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I haven't found anything I don't like since I have found everything I needed, as I am just learning how to manage projects and the good use of an application to keep track. I can say that of all the applications I have used this is the best without a doubt.

Alternative considerate: Bitrix24

Perché scegliere GanttPRO: Because it was very complex to use and there were features that I didn't understand and yet I was forced to use them.

Perché passare a GanttPRO: Because it was very complex to use and there were features that I didn't understand and yet I was forced to use them.

Joseph
Software engineer (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

I use GanttPro and it was what I wanted!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I love it, I keep using it, and I may use it more often.

Aspetti positivi:

I started using GanttPro as recommended for a project. I am used to MS project, but I decided to give GanttPro a try. I had around 14 days of free trial and in less than a day I was operational on it. It offers some templates by industries, you just choose one and start from there! It was easy to use and as an online platform you can easily add people with a well define Access Control. You can add your time to specific task or start timing it which is useful to get a meaningful perspective of the time dedicated to a task. You can define the week schedule globally or by users. There are some predefined sets of relationships between tasks or user stories. They also have options to export your plan in different format such as Excel, PNG, etc. So I really loved it and I will keep using it for my projects and I recommend people to give it a try.

Aspetti negativi:

The visual of the Gantt diagram is pretty tricky as it shares the same view with the Milestones-Tasks. They should offer the option to visualize it alone in a separate window.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft Project

Perché passare a GanttPRO: Easy to use and to organize your project based on templates. Very open and available customer service. etc.

Buddhi
Senior Software Engineer (Sri Lanka)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to track tasks with this

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It's been a long time using this and I started with the free trial. I'm a happy user.

Aspetti positivi:

I assign tasks to my junior resources and can track their real-time progress easily. Also can integrate with github and other dev tools. Task planning and managing dev tasks are really easy with this tool.

Aspetti negativi:

There was a learning curve for me when I started using this.

James
Director (Australia)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Build management with GanttPRO

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Very good, very happy with it, good intoduction

Aspetti positivi:

GanttPRO is an outstanding task management software, deserving a full five-star rating. Its intuitive Gantt chart interface makes project planning seamless and highly efficient. The software offers robust features like task dependencies, progress tracking, and team collaboration tools, all of which significantly enhance productivity. Its user-friendly design ensures a smooth learning curve, while the customizable templates cater to various project needs. Real-time updates and notifications keep everyone on the same page, making it ideal for managing complex projects. GanttPRO's exceptional functionality and ease of use make it an indispensable tool for any project manager.

Aspetti negativi:

No off line access or iPad functionality - just desktop

Nour
ARCHITECT (Turchia)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Tool for Project Management

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

GanttPRO has been a game-changer for our project management needs. Its intuitive interface makes it incredibly easy to create, manage, and adjust Gantt charts, ensuring that all team members are on the same page. The drag-and-drop functionality for tasks and deadlines is especially user-friendly, saving us significant time in planning and adjustments. Collaboration features are robust, allowing seamless communication and real-time updates among team members. The ability to visualize project timelines and dependencies has greatly improved our workflow efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support is responsive and helpful, making the overall experience even better. Highly recommend GanttPRO for any project management needs

Rodrigo
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante) (Bolivia)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Aspetti negativi:

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

4 anni fa

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected].

Lucia
Trainee (Brasile)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti

Gantt PRO

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The Gantt PRO App has completely transformed the way I manage projects. Its sleek design, user-friendly interface, and powerful features make it an essential tool in my professional toolkit. Creating stunning Gantt charts has never been easier thanks to the app's intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. It seamlessly integrates with popular project management tools, ensuring real-time synchronization and promoting collaboration. Customization options allow me to personalize the charts to my liking, and exporting them in various formats is a breeze. With comprehensive project management features like task assignment and progress tracking, the app keeps me organized and on track. The outstanding customer support provided by the team is the cherry on top. In summary, the Gantt PRO App is a game-changer for efficient project management!

Zaid Mohammed
Student (Turchia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Aspetti positivi:

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions. You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it. When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Kristen
IT Project Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

GanttPro for the win

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Juan Carlos
SAP BPC Consultant (Messico)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

GanttPRO realy made program management easy

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great experience with the business case I used for the demo. I also used it in the Google Program Management certification. It became a necessary tool to keep track of the projects.

Aspetti positivi:

Software as a service, no need to install any software at all. Can be used whether an operating system or device is being used.Easy to use interface, guidelines, and supporting material are fantastic.The ability to share and work in real-time with teammates, colleagues, and stakeholders.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't export the projects to a Microsoft project file (MPP) or couldn't find the option. I suppose this is a by-design limitation to increase the number of people using the platform. But in a real scenario, you work with several teams, outside an organization and they will definitely use MS Project, it was very hard to keep up with the changes in this scenario.

Alternative considerate: Asana

Perché scegliere GanttPRO: Microsoft Licensing.

Software precedente: Microsoft Project

Josefa
User Experience Innovation Specialist (Hong Kong)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Aspetti positivi:

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

4 anni fa

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Ivan
quality manager (Slovacchia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Satisfaction with use of GanttPRO

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am using GanttPRO software for project management where we create and implement software product by programming it, connecting with hardware (also installed during project) and publishing it for passengers to use. We are using SW for task management of project managers and all employees working in design, software development, hardware development, marketing, testing and hardware installation teams. We use it for the whole time of project for all tasks including employees hiring, product development, implementation, campaign and communication.I can put my overall experience with GranttPRO into one word: satisfaction.Looking on our work, I am very proud, we found this solution that saved us so much time with project management.

Aspetti positivi:

UX and UI design, very useful features, cooperation with online and virtual team members, display options.

Aspetti negativi:

Software is a bit more complex and to make full use of it requires you to spend some time with the software in the beginning. But it gives you a great help later.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft To Do e Asana

Software precedente: Trello

ALP
Civil Engineer (Turchia)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Gannt Pro for Constructions

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

3 anni fa

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Ajamu
Director (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Just what our organization needed

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have used BaseCamp which is good for managing tasks, but lacked the functionality of a full project planner. This has allowed our organization to communicate and manager short to long-term projects much better.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, the application's response time and general performance is a huge asset. The software is readily accessible online, which allows for easy collaboration within a working team. There is no need to install software on multiple computers, and this makes the cost far more reasonable, particularly for organizations on a limited budget. The interface provides a clean and uncluttered look, and all of the key information for managing tasks is accessed; including task name, start and end dates, duration, progress, and who the tasks are assigned to. The user can also customize this list, both hiding and showing information as individual projects dictate. One of the nicer features compared to other online project planners, is a much more mature way of handling progress and assignments. With some online planners this is not possible, and in others, it's handled in a rather cavalier fashion, allowing anyone to simply type in a resource name without accessing from a pre-loaded field, leading to problems in filtering resources, just due to incorrect typing - so I certainly like the more professional approach taken by GanttPro. Resources can be assigned costs, and the software will automatically calculate the cost for projects with this information.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like a greater ease to indent subtasks. I would like to see controls in the menu to shift tasks, as moving tasks seems a bit to precise in the operations.

6 anni fa

Ajamu, we are glad to hear that GanttPRO significantly simplified your work in projects. Have a good day!

Didier
Student (Paesi Bassi)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The modern version of Microsoft Project

Aspetti positivi:

GanttPRO is the only software that allows to import .mpp files straight into the new software. I started a project in Microsoft Project 2016 but soon realised that it was not the best option for Project Management due to its outdated looks and functions. However, unfortunately I already made a whole Gantt chart in MS Project and did not want to start all over again. That is where GanttPRO came to the rescue. It allowed me to import the entire Gantt chart into the much better-looking and easy-to-use software called GanttPRO without losing any formatting of the Gantt chart. Switching to GanttPRO was an amazing decision since its interfaces are much more user-friendly and the project is just visualized much better overall.

Aspetti negativi:

At the beginning it was a bit hard to find all the functions within the software and to figure out how everything works. A quick tutorial at the beginning would have been perfect to get me going.

Juan
Director (Messico)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti

Team Based Scheduling

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I find it is a good software, it has helped me sell my work since Clients appreciate Time Control, specially on Projects that take months. Team members are happy, everyone knows "where" we are and "what" needs to be done since it is cloud based and some Team members are in different offices and cities.

Aspetti positivi:

I use it for schedulling architectural design projects, and find it has good features besides the obvious and basics: you can use WBS, Lag Time, Personal Calendars, custom color the Task Bars, which give you better control and feel of your schedule, and use Filters to "see" what you want to focus on. Also has a Critical Path!

Aspetti negativi:

The Task Bar Time span is only produced according to the Project Calendar. I have staff with different work days and hours (per day) - Personal Calendars - so I expected the software to produce different Time Spans based on Personal Calendars but it does not. You have to punch in the "Effort Hours" (real hours to do the Task), use your calculator and punch in "Duration Hours", based on what the actual Person works per day and week. Then if you reassign the Task to someone with a different Personal Calendar, punch in Duration again :(

4 anni fa

Juan, thank you very much for the review. Automatic change of a task duration depending on available hours of resources is one of the top requests for today. In a few months it will be possible. Stay tuned!

Dixie
Pulsed Power Engineer (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

GantPro Review

5,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

GantPro software offers a seamless project management experience with its intuitive interface and robust features. In my experience, utilizing GantPro significantly enhanced task organization and collaboration. The drag-and-drop functionality simplifies project scheduling, while the dynamic Gantt charts provide a clear visual representation of timelines. The resource management tools ensure optimal utilization of team members, fostering efficiency. Moreover, GantPro's real-time collaboration feature streamlined communication among team members, boosting overall productivity. The software's adaptability allowed for easy customization to suit the unique needs of our projects. Although some may find the learning curve steep initially, the software's comprehensive tutorials proved immensely helpful. Overall, GantPro stands out as a reliable and powerful project management solution.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like how you can't schedule an end date of a parent task

Clarke
Project Manager (Nuova Zelanda)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to implement and user friendly

4,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

We are a small team of 3 family members trying to put together a housing project in-conjunction with the New Zealand government to provide a housing solution to the New Zealand housing issues. We have tested four PM software over the last 3 months to find which one would help us achieve our targets of listing out our tasks by responsibility and keep us on tract to achieving these in our set time frame. GanttPro was the first program we tested, and it ticked ALL the boxes, easy it is to use, its layout was pleasing to the eye and the features were easy to understand. One of our members isn't very computer literate and he picked it up within hours. After trying out the others we have come back to GanttPro and address our only issue, which was cost. They have been very helpful in finding a solution for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Just the costing. Having to get a minimum of 5 seat for us wasn't variable.

Jim
Project manager (Australia)
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

Great ease of use

Aspetti positivi:

After using GanttPro, I'm thoroughly impressed. This software has transformed the way I manage projects. It's user-friendly, yet incredibly powerful. Creating and visualizing project timelines has never been easier. The drag-and-drop interface, real-time collaboration, and critical path analysis have streamlined our project management process. The ability to adjust schedules on the fly and track progress in one place is a game-changer. GanttPro's customer support is exceptional too, always ready to assist. It's a must-have tool for anyone serious about efficient project planning. Thanks to GanttPro, our projects are now on track and stress-free.

Aspetti negativi:

While GanttPRO is an excellent project management tool, the pricing structure, especially for larger teams or enterprises, can be a bit steep. This might make it less accessible for some businesses with budget constraints.

Jeremy
Project Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute. Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

6 anni fa

Jeremy, thank you for such a profound review. We are happy that GanttPRO gives you so many ways to improve your project management. Also, we always work on the speed of load time so that you will not experience any issues with your work. It's good to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience.