Recensioni su FreshBooks

Informazioni su FreshBooks

Soluzione di fatturazione online e registrazione dei tempi semplice da usare, a partire da 15 $ al mese. Unisciti ai 24 milioni di persone che hanno già usato FreshBooks.

Ulteriori informazioni su FreshBooks

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and support, combined with the price point make a great deal.

Aspetti negativi:

Still lack and if we forget to save it will be lost.

Valutazioni di FreshBooks

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

FreshBooks ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 3.926 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato FreshBooks?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (3.926)

Dinos
Dinos
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

I use FreshBooks because it's support kicks ass...

5,0 7 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Samuel
studente (Italia)
Affari internazionali, Lavoratore autonomo

fanatstica

Aspetti positivi:

che costa poco ed e molto intuitiva da utilizzare

Aspetti negativi:

per adesso non ho mai riscontrato inconveniente

Nadine
Nadine
recensione (Italia)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

recensione freshbooks

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: ok buono

Aspetti positivi:

piacevole capacita di utilizzo ottima esperienza

Aspetti negativi:

non saprei e andata molto bene esperienza positiva

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

FreshBooks made my day at work so much easier

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Integration with customers' books, as well as the option to include team members in the layout, are all included. On the subject of Application Programming Interfaces. It appeals to me since it brings everything together in one convenient location. The entire software is so simple to use that anyone can learn how to use it.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate how user-friendly it is, as well as the appearance of the program, and that it has the essentials when it comes to monitoring money and sending invoices and proposals. It's a really amazing piece of software that provides quick alerts. Excels in the area of financial reporting. When it comes to bank reconciliation, the general ledger is really helpful. Excellent in regard to project accounting.

Aspetti negativi:

The absence of features like as email automation and scheduling, which are provided by applications such as Dubsado and Honeybook, would be an example. One thing I'd want the developers to improve on is making sure that updates are made at the very least within one hour and not much longer.

Allison
Allison
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Invoicing Tool for Time Tracking

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Freshbooks does manage the following VERY well: Time tracking against projects and clients; invoice creation based on tracked time; and one-off invoices or flat rate pricing. I also like the clean and easy to navigate interface.Generating and reading historical reports is quick and easy to determine things like, how quickly specific clients are paying (and who is historically slower at paying), income by client and income by project/work type.The phone app is functional for my needs, although it's a little clunky and not nearly as full featured as the desktop software. It's not bad, but not great. I have successfully tracked time on the app, then issued an invoice from my phone to my client's email inbox.Overall, Freshbook fulfills my needs as a consultant.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like Freshbooks for it's easy invoicing and time tracking. I was able to integrate it with Teamwork project management software so that more complex jobs that require detailed time tracking against tasks and milestones could be tracked there and then my time could be exported to Freshbooks. Freshbooks also integrated with my Paypal gateway, allowing me to accept major credit cards.

Aspetti negativi:

Freshbooks collaboration with other contractors doesn't work very well. In addition, the per-client pricing has gotten pricey for those of us who have many one-off clients.The retainer payments feature was not easy to use.

Stephen
Software Contractor (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Freshbooks, only because I didn't know better.

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Started out great, mostly because I didn't know any accounting concepts. The whole thing came to a head when I was billed twice in one year. There had been a mess-up in the accounting, I don't think I was overcharged, but when your accounting software can't keep their accounting straight you probably want to look elsewhere. I've since switched to Wave, and I deeply regret choosing FB over wave initially.

Aspetti positivi:

The invoicing and expense tracking are very well implemented, the mobile app works great. For these basics, it works fine.

Aspetti negativi:

I started on Freshbooks Classic, and after a few years, the lack of accounting features simply became too much to ignore. Coupled with the frequent price hikes, it's just too much for too little.

Risposta di FreshBooks

mese scorso

Hey Stephen, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks. While it's correct that the classic FreshBooks didn't have certain accounting features, the new FreshBooks does, including Bank Reconciliation, a Chart of Accounts, General Ledger and much more! If you require any assistance with the billing for your account, or if there's any other feedback you wish to share with us, our Support Team would be happy to assist. The contact information can be found here: https://www.freshbooks.com/contact ^DM

Rachel
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Freshbooks is the ultimate for a service-based business

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: It was a good onboarding experience. I didn't call support and had us rolling in about 2 hours. The things I miss from Quickbooks aren't here, but they are continuing to build out the system. Hopefully we can get some of those critical features sooner than later.

Aspetti positivi:

I used to love Quickbooks. It had an app, it had time tracking. Then everything I loved was taken away. Freshbooks is the choice we made because it was built for a small service-based business. Recurring billing, time tracking, payment processing, it's all built in and easy to use. It took me 2 hours to get setup completely and it was a great experience. It's great for an owner who needs to be able to just run their business.

Aspetti negativi:

This is a major miss on the accounting side of the house. If you came from Quickbooks, you know how important double-entry accounting is, in depth reporting with punchouts, a quick dashboard into profitability. This isn't the case with Freshbooks. You will need an accountant to help at the end of the year. Ours had to rebuild our system because it doesn't believe in a cash-based accounting system.

Amit
Director (India)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best Small Business Accounting Software

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall I am 50% satisfied with this software as some features are missing which are required in accounting, it is very easy to operate as compared to other accounting software's

Aspetti positivi:

This software is very easy to use no formal training is required, all invoice/ledger are created very easily, all reports at the end of financial year required for taxation and reporting are generated automatically with limited errors

Aspetti negativi:

The feature which I like the least is this software does not create quarterly tax estimates which are required in accounting, customer support is also not upto the mark

Eugene
Project Manager (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Freshbooks is great for consultants and hourly billing

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: overall, my experience with fresh books has been excellent. especially for hourly billing. This software is very easy to use and extremely helpful. The best benefit is that our consultants are able to track their billable hours quickly and easily in the field.

Aspetti positivi:

The most impactful features are the ability to see all outstanding payments in one place. The product is very easy to use and intuitive. integrating it into our current business process was seamless and fast.

Aspetti negativi:

more advanced, accounting features, and a lower price would be better. Better report capability is definitely needed. entering customer information is a little bit tedious.

Utente Verificato
Senior Digital Designer (Canada)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Freshbook is a great way for business owners to keep track and send out invoices.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with Freshbooks has been great. I don't like the back and forth that some platforms force you to do as they dont carry all features. However with Freshbook they offer everything in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

Personally really like using Freshbooks to help keep track of project tasks and organizing what needs to be done and sent out. The ability to keep this together allows for a quick glance and ensure things are good to go.

Aspetti negativi:

Personally not a big fan how there isn't much customization in the invoice. Would love the ability to add logos or special designs to make it a bit more customized.

Jonathan
Administration (Sudafrica)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Fresh books - The Accounting software to be with

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It is an amazing software, it is very affordable for even a start up business to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of signing up, creating an account and getting started.

Aspetti negativi:

The online version sometimes had logging in mistakes where I couldn’t log in but it wasn’t very often.

Chenelle
Teacher (Sudafrica)
Gestione formativa, 10.000+ dipendenti

Love FreshBooks

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: FreshBooks is a very good experience for me and since I've been using it I love it a lot! There is just minor features I think that maybe needs to be changed ... Like the invoice creator.

Aspetti positivi:

I like creating invoices and also the ledger I like the most as it's been extremely helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing I like least would be if I create invoices I can't move anything around on it, that would be good to do so in the future.

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager (Turchia)
Servizi di informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Good for Small Businesses

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It can be really useful for you if you run your own business or own a small business. There is still a lot to be developed, and it will be done better as the needs of the users are determined over time. It's really great for time tracking, bill tracking, and expense tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

Creating invoices is very easy and really nice. I like to be able to track many transactions such as time tracking, billing and payment from a single channel. Moreover, it is very easy to use. The ability to track all payments in one place is really convenient, and the product is generally not difficult to use, you just need some time to get used to it.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, it is insufficient in double-entry accounting. I was having trouble with the time-tracking plugin. I started having this problem after the update. I wish the reporting feature had improved a bit more.

Benjamin
Production Manager (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

FreshBooks is the best software I've used for my small business.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: FreshBooks is truly a joy to use. It helps keep my estimation and billing running smoothly, and makes it easy to process payments, and gives a lot of options to allow my clients to pay me in the way that works best for them. I love that you can track invoices from the moment you send them, and you can see when the client has viewed them, and even message the client right in the invoicing portal. I had used Quickbooks for years at another job I had, and also used it from time to time with my own businesses, but I was never happy with it. It was always clunky, slow, and glitchy, and was kind of on the basic side with it's features, or you had to pay another fee to add more features. I found FreshBooks through an ad, and gave their free trial a shot, and I was hooked from the start. the software is so responsive and easy to use, I don't believe I've ever had any kind of glitches or crashes while using it. The mobile app integrates perfectly with it, and keeps all the things I need on a regular basis at my finger tips. Any issues I've ever had, they support team was quick and efficient in helping me an answering my questions. Overall, FreshBooks is a wonderful company, and they make wonderful software that I thoroughly enjoy using.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how intuitive and easy it is to use. The invoicing, payment processing, and overall accounts receivable functions are so simple, yet powerful and allow me to accomplish everything I need to in that area. The support staff is wonderful and extremely responsive, and it just helps my one man operation run smoothly when it comes to the accounting.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I haven't found anything about the software that I don't like.

Julia Maria
Julia Maria
Market Specialist (Messico)
Servizi di informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

It amply met my expectations and satisfies the company's needs.

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: When we implemented it, it was a lifesaver, as it makes day-to-day financial work easy and not at all intimidating, especially. It helped us save a lot of time, as we can focus on what we do and let Freshbooks do the rest. I especially like the professional look of the invoices without having to spend too much time designing or using design software. Anyone can create an attractive and professional invoice in minutes and I appreciate that.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how adaptable it is and how it can be used for any need. We have been using it in the company for a couple of years now, I already knew it from my freelance work and I can attest to the goodness and simplicity of the system. At the moment we have the Plus subscription and I find it very complete and affordable.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the application to be more complete and useful because I would like to have a complete view of my invoices when I am not at my desk.

Fran
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

So much better than Quickbooks

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I started with Freshbooks back in 2011, a colleague recommended I switch to Quickbooks, which I did. It only lasted a year before I went back to Freshbooks. Even though it was a pain to switch, it was worth it because when I have a problem with Freshbooks, I just send an email to [email protected] and they answer me the same day, usually. With Quickbooks, it was too hard to get support. It's not a double entry bookkeeping program, so if you need that, it's not for you. But for basic invoicing (including automatic recurring on any timeframe), time tracking, expense tracking, and reporting, it's perfect.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, interface. Excellent customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a chrome extension for tracking time, in addition to within the app. The chrome extension was recently updated and is now not working properly. When you type the project name in it doesn't auto search, you have to scroll them all of them (and I have a lot) to select it now. They will fix it, i'm sure. Sometimes have trouble with expense syncing, and would like more features to make that faster and easier to categorize.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great accounting and invoicing software

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Easy-to-use: Freshbooks A lot of functions are available and you can get started in a short period of time. Clients will love this for making payments. Freshbooks' user-friendliness and the fact that all of my clients are saved there are two things I really like. All of my client data has been held there for more than a decade.

Aspetti positivi:

FreshBooks has a really visually appealing interface, and that's something I really like. Even after a long day at work, logging in never leaves me feeling drained. When I log in, the most crucial information is right there on the dashboard. FreshBooks can help me operate my design business. Tracking my time, creating estimates and invoicing, creating projects, setting up regular retainers, etc. are just some of the things I do.

Aspetti negativi:

As a result, there can be a lot of confusion when it comes to automatic payments. The smartphone app itself also needs a lot of work. In addition, the FreshBooks customer service needs improvement. I'd like to see some of the more expensive plans' extras available to everyone.

Molly
Molly
Photographer (USA)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

FreshBooks as a Photographer (solo small business)

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been using FreshBooks for over 2-years and am currently using it. I used FreshBooks a long time ago when they were new and more minimal. It has been great to see them grow up. The cost is a bit steep so I may not continue to use them -- I'm 50/50 at the moment. If they provided more value for the cost I would consider it a good investment, but paying for a CRM on top of that is expensive. Overall I do love the software!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the clean and friendly UX of FreshBooks! It is a pretty efficient piece of software that helps me get paid quickly and easily. I feel it has grown up so much over the years too. Invoicing is super easy and tracking expenses. Those are my primary base needs to run my business.

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish that entering client information was a bit more intuitive as I feel like I'm doing input for a client into my contacts, importing it to my CRM, and then hand inputting into FreshBooks again feels redundant. I would really really really love to see a Mac App to complete the mobility and desktop experience. I dislike having to open a web page to manage things on a daily basis.

Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Don't Waist Your Money on Any Other Accounting Software

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We struggled to find a solution that would allow us to easily track the time for multiple employees and make billing as simple as a couple of clicks. Most everything we used or tried required multiple systems that either didn't integrate at all or didn't integrate well, and required a lot of time to prep invoices and collect payments. Frehsbooks eliminated all of those issues and paid for itself in the first month.

Aspetti positivi:

It saves my team hours of time every month. It easy to manage clients, track subscriptions, track hours and send invoices. Oh and it makes taxes season a breeze! The milage tracking feature has saved me over thousands per year in taxes since they released it.

Aspetti negativi:

The only complaint I have with Freshbooks is the Expenses feature. It has the ability to connect to your bank account to automatically pull in your charges, however, it never stays connected to our bank and it becomes a hassle. But they are great about helping to resolve the issue when it happens.

Tường
Director (Vietnam)
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This software is extremely easy to use.Beautiful user interface, easy to operate and very profession

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We work very well with the team thanks to work sharing, document sharing is quick and easy.

Aspetti positivi:

Completely convenient and easy. I find that overall this is a great program I use to start designing for businesses automatically. Can be combined with other apps I am using. No more spending weeks billing and sending to customers. Freshbooks will create an invoice and send it out in seconds send suggestions, track my time, invoice clients and adjust my costs for financial reporting, all in one easy-to-use. Track and control account simply, no longer spend too much effort because of many types of account simply each day. Smart reporting system combined with easy and effective teamwork place.

Aspetti negativi:

FreshBooks is designed with auto-leveling and data checking to ensure all numbers are accurate and logical. But since our trades are so accurate, I don't have any negative points

Heather
Graphic Designer (USA)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Easy no nonsense accounting platform

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I had been using a widely regarded accounting competitor whose system was way more than I needed. FreshBooks allowed me to consolidate several platforms into one - saving me money and time.

Aspetti positivi:

FreshBooks allows me to create estimates & send proposals, track my time, invoice clients and reconcile my expenses for financial reporting all in one easy to use place. I was using 3 different platforms before to do all of this.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to have slightly more robust accounting functionality but for the most part it does everything I need it to do. I’d like to be able to track time by quantity rather than just duration.

Ryan
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Barely passed high school math - and I'm now the bookkeeper

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love Freshbooks. We used Quickbooks up until I made the decision in January to say I was done stuggling with their program. We had tried the desk top and online versions and they both are so overwhelming with useless features that just get in the way of the simple bookkeeping and accounting needs that our particular business have. I have been asked by other women in business, if I can help them with accounting as they start their business, and my first suggestion is that they immediately drop QB and move over to Freshbooks. From our reports to filing quarterlies, reconciling and estimating - every thing about Freshbooks is better. I have told my husband I would literally become a volunteer spokesperson for Freshbooks due to how much more enjoyable they have made running the backside of our business. My ONLY regret is not doing this years ago. That's it. This product is life changing!

Aspetti positivi:

Pretty much everything. The dashboard, estimating, reports, client organization, etc etc. This product is outstanding.

Aspetti negativi:

The type A personality in me would love to be able to close out the books monthly, but I'll take the trade off if it means my books stay balanced - which they always do in Freshbooks. I also wish the mobile app was more of an interactive user app, vs being more of a quick snapshot of our business.

Brad
Creative Head (Sudafrica)
Organizzazione eventi, Lavoratore autonomo

Accounting for dummies

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I cant fault the product and would definitely recommend it to any business owner. The only thing I wish was possible, is to pay in my local currency for budgeting purposes.

Aspetti positivi:

I started using Freshbooks when I was given the opportunity to start a company in the wedding industry. At the time I had no idea what I was doing when it came to bookkeeping but FreshBooks made it easy to manage. What I loved about the software was the journey I followed, from Quotation to final invoice. The ability to send the quote/invoice with a simple click streamlined my business process. I eventually had to hand over when I couldn't handle the load, and because of the intuitive software, it was an simple handover. When I needed a report, i didn't have to wait for it to come from my bookkeeper, I just jumped online and got what I needed quickly and easily. Oh the cherry on the cake was the app. I used to showcase at trade-shows so the app allowed me to draw up an invoice and email the client without leaving the booth, or needing my laptop.

Aspetti negativi:

The price point was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, especially in an economy where the $ is much stronger than my local currency. The fluxuating market made budgeting a nightmare, and when getting a start up off the ground, every cent counts. While I could work around that, the one thing I disliked was the fact that one could go back and edit invoices/quotes post creation. I have since learnt that this is a big no no, but at the time I was non the wiser. I unfortunately lost money due to this, as many cash sales invoices were edited, and the balance pocketed.

Andreas
Andreas
Owner (Canada)
Telecomunicazioni, Lavoratore autonomo

Freshbooks - Still one of the best billing systems around

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Able to run and invoice quickly. Add the strong integration that it has with Freshdesk for ticketing and my time tracking - it has allowed me to better streamline my operations.

Aspetti positivi:

Tracking and customer portal that is fully labeled as your own... this is a feature most competitors do not have. Know when your customers have viewed your invoices and even printed them! Slick mobile app

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing has gone up vis a vis other comparable competitors. Ticketing is very basic. One issue that could have been done better is that this is more of a quoting system and not proposal based. So making fancier proposals you are best off using another platform.

Russell
Managing Director (Sri Lanka)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Extraordinary item combined to the friendliest help in financial software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The most significant thing with this product is efficient. I adore everything about FreshBooks. It is a great application for specialists and little organizations. I have been utilizing it for as long as couple of years and rate it the best programming in the market. At whatever point I had issues, the help group helped me to determine them rapidly with successful arrangements.

Aspetti positivi:

Probably the main motivations we picked FreshBooks over other programming: *Incredibly smooth and simple to utilize interface *Ability to mark your own in hues just as include your logo *Each client can be doled out their own charging gateway login and you can have various customers under one organization however each have diverse username *Utilizes Braintree instalments (our essential vendor processor) FreshBooks is quick and dependable suite for accounting.FreshBooks is an honour winning money and bookkeeping programming and a standout amongst the best cloud answers for entrepreneurs. It is the present holder of Finances Online's Best Accounting Software Award for 2016 just as the Supreme Software Award for 2016, and has the most noteworthy consumer loyalty rates of all comparative applications in this classification. As you will discover in this survey, there is a not insignificant rundown of reasons why our specialists considered FreshBooks for these esteemed affirmations.

Aspetti negativi:

*Reporting could be improved *Needs better compromise as far as parities. You can do day by day monetary records, yet I would prefer to have it ascertain how my business is getting along dependent on capital in our present record, at that point factor in what we earned and our costs. *Not useful for organizations that have stock, need stock administration (this I wouldn't really rate as a con nonetheless, on the grounds that Freshbooks was constructed and intended for SERVICE style organizations - for that it works incredible) *Reporting can't be opened in the portable application, you have to get to it through the program *To my insight, you can't maintain different organizations out of one record. We as of now have two organizations and are choosing on the off chance that we are going to open up a different Freshbooks account or if there is another choice that is more qualified for the second business.

Designer (USA)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Improvements need to keep coming ....

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've been a FreshBooks customer for YEARS and I do like them. I've ridden it out through all the changes and just dealt with how interfaces change and prices change. In the past few years there have been a lot more freelancer payment management systems that have come along. I've looked around, but I find myself staying with what is comfortable even though something else may be better. Fear of the unknown I guess, and not wanting to learn a new system while I'm busy working. I just think there could be some improvements made since the last major interface update. It was like a whole OS upgrade and then no new updates for the past few years -- other than pricing tier changes. There is no sense that FreshBooks is looking to improve and listen to their customers about what features they need or would like to see. Just my opinion and view. I could be very wrong. Thanks.

Aspetti positivi:

Over the years, FreshBooks has made efforts to improve its service and update the levels of programs. The latest change they made to the interface has improved some things but other parts have been left behind and I've personally not seen any updates or changes in the past few years. What I like MOST is what they started with years ago -- the ability to remind clients at the 30, 60, 90 day marks to pay their bills. However, the interface to set that feature up changed a few years ago with their major update and it's not as intuitive now.

Aspetti negativi:

I do NOT like the timer starting off before you even choose what project you are working on. This is a SIMPLE FIX. I asked about it years ago and was told that -- yah, basically you launch the timer and then click the pause button while you work out what project you are on -- then start the timer again. Not a good design. I do NOT like setting up a new project and having a ton of task all added to this new project that I have to deselect -- about 20 or so that I have to remove each time -- and then add in the correct task for that project. I do NOT like having to deal with setting default payment settings and reminders for each client I set-up. Can't that just be a universal default setting to turn on? I do NOT like having service tiers change and being told the level I was previously on is changing and this new level will cost more -- and that's what I have to accept now. I'm a independent contractor and I have few clients -- I don't need the next level. But ... whatever.